In this episode of the Fine Art Photography Podcast, a field recording: the sounds of hiking to make landscape photographs deep in the primordial forests of Eastern Kentucky.
See my black and white photographs from this day on my Shadows and Light Blog here.
Help support the podcast:
- Make a one-time donation: https://ko-fi.com/keithdotson
- Subscribe on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/keithdotson
- Buy a fine art print: https://keithdotson.com
- Buy a copy of my book: https://amzn.to/3jFnxqv
- Sony A7RIV: https://amzn.to/3yd8t75
- Sony FE 20mm f/1.8 G Lens: https://amzn.to/3klmpqT
- Sigma 24-70mm f/2.8 DG DN Art Lens: https://amzn.to/3myOddU
- Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM: https://amzn.to/3kmqhrx
- Sony FE 70-200mm f/4 G OSS: https://amzn.to/3gwGoBD
- Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro: https://amzn.to/3BdGdmT
- Sigma Mount Converter MC-11 for Sigma Mounts to Sony E Cameras: https://amzn.to/3jcu2Aj
- DJI Osmo Action Camera: https://amzn.to/3Dg4iuP
- Røde Video Micro: https://amzn.to/3zgRemO
*Contains Amazon Affiliate links. I may earn a small commission on qualifying purchases.
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/keith-dotson/support