The majority of entrepreneurs think that generating huge profits out of their business is enough to achieve financial freedom. Having tangible assets and a large amount of cash stashed in the bank are enough to see them through their golden years. But, there’s such a thing called inflation and decreasing purchasing power, and today’s guest, Marco Santarelli, talks about how inflation can impact your hard-earned money. Marco is an investor and the founder of Norada Real Estate Investments. He is also the host of Passive Real Estate Investing Podcast. If you are an entrepreneur and are looking for ways to grow your profit, learn about passive investing, and wealth accumulation, this episode is for you!
“People don’t think about the opportunities that they lose by not being educated and knowledgeable. The more you educate yourself, the more opportunities you find.”
In this Episode:
- Understand the difference between being rich and being wealthy and why entrepreneurs need to learn about investing if they aspire to get ahead in life.
- Learn why it’s important to deploy assets to investments and put money to work instead of “sake-keeping” it in the bank.
- How to beat cancer to monetary energy and savings and the factors that need to be considered when deciding where to stash the extra cash.
- Marco shares his 10 rules to successful investing and his non-negotiable advice to first-time investors.
- Weigh how much ignorance actually costs and how to create value that can be stored to produce more value.
- Live Training with James Neilson-Watt
Connect with Marco Santarelli:
Connect with James Neilson-Watt: