Welcome to Marketing In Times of Recovery and I'm your host Ayo Abbas a built environment marketing consultant from Abbas Marketing. And here’s the third and final part of my Australian takeover special. If you’ve not checked out part I and part II make sure you do before listening to this one.
My guests of course are:
- Amy Edwards, Markedly
- Nikita Morell, Copywriter and Marketing Strategist
- Dave Sharp, Vanity Projects
To finish off our interview this time we look at
- How to attract the right clients that you really want to work with who just get you and what you stand for
- Why it’s important to find your authentic voice and not be lost in a world of archi-speak
- How to develop a website that speaks to your target audience
- Why marketing is often seen as a dirty word and why this shouldn’t be the case.
This is the final part of a three-part special recorded on Thurs May 06 2021.
Rate and review us
Please don’t forget to rate and review us if you’re listening on Apple podcasts as it’s lovely to hear what you think plus it helps us to spread the word.