Aaron Miller is going to join us to share a technique that has always helped him stay ahead of the sales game… How to use your competition to make your business better. Aaron has spent his life learning and mastering the art of sales and the psychology behind it. With all his educational experience and field experience he has learned some tricks over the years to make the process smooth and easy. This technique has enabled him to be able to see how to stand out to a potential client. Today, he is going to tell you how you can do this too.
Biggest Takeaways You Don’t Want To Miss:
The Right Mindset
The most important thing you can do to increase your chances of success is getting in the right mindset. The Pet Industry is a huge market that is relatively generalized so using your passion for your business is going to stand out when you are talking to a potential client.
How Your Competition Benefits You
Most people think competition is bad, that is can lead to negativity. However, that is not necessarily true. Your competition can teach you so much about your business and style and can even show you where you can improve if you look close enough. Competition can be a major benefit and it is important to know who they are and what they do.
What Can Be Learned
Communicate and ask questions. Find out what problems you can solve and help guide your potential prospects. It is important to be human and use your passion for your business to help these potential clients understand how you are different than your competitors and why you are the best option.
* How to get out of your current mindset [6:55]
* What to look for in your competition and how you can leverage it [23.00]
* The biggest takeaways from the last 3 Episodes [29.44]
Blog: Why Rover Is Beating The Professional Pet Sitter
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
* Click this link – Bella In Your Business
* Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
* Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
* Click on ‘Write a Review’’
Are You New Here?
Welcome, I am so glad you are here. If you are a dog walker, dog sitter, cat sitter, doggy daycare, or kennel owner, then you found the right place. Jump Consulting is the one place on the internet to get all the resources you need for your pet care business. Can I give you some freebies to generate sales and increase revenues for your business? Grab your freebies below.
* Are you starting out? Been in business for less than two years? Get your startup resources here.
* Do you own an established pet care business and you want to take it to the next level.? Get Your builder resources here.