From going to bed hungry because his family had very little money for food, to growing one of his first business ventures to over $40 million in revenue, and then selling for an 8 figure deal. Today’s guest, John Donges, knows what it’s like to struggle and what it’s like to succeed.
John is an expert in what to focus on to scale aggressively, letting us in on how he scaled a business from 5 to 10 million dollars. He’s going to share with us some super valuable, actionable tips and secrets to succeed in business and how to overcome roadblocks like him, and much more.
“Never take the present moment for granted.” - John Donges
In This Episode:
- Why referrals are one of the best ways to get people on repeat without spending more resources
- The difference between trying to sell someone “cold” and someone that's “hot” (and ready to buy) like a referral
- How to inspire people that are in your programs to bring you a flood of new clients
And much more...
Connect with John Donges:
- Website: https://strategicmarketer.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/JohnDonges
Connect with Tom Gaddis:
Join Tom’s program here: offlinesharks.com
- Website: https://tomgaddis.com/
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/tomgaddis/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/tomgbiz/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/gaddistom/