Jimbo is joined by Rory Smith, James Horncastle and Colin Millar ahead of crunch time in World Cup qualifying.
It’s going down to the wire as Spain face a tense double-header with Greece and Sweden, while the likes of Italy, Switzerland, Netherlands and Norway go head to head for a place in Qatar.
Steven Gerrard is on the verge of leaving Rangers to become Aston Villa manager. Is this a bigger gamble for Villa or Gerrard? And does he need the experience at Villa before he can be considered as the next Liverpool manager?
Elsewhere, would Lampard fit in at Norwich? And how will Liverpool’s recruitment fare without Michael Edwards and his laptop?
Plus the most dominant team in the world, the importance we place in pundits’ words and why the world’s got football documentary fever.
• PART 1: Ole loses Rio – why do we care? (02m 00s)
• PART 2a: Gerrard and Lampard returning to the Premier League? (12m 00s)
• PART 2b: Michael Edwards leaves Liverpool (25m 00s)
• PART 3: World Cup qualifiers preview – stress for the Spanish and a showdown in Rome (32m 00s)
• PART 4: The odds with Paddy Power (46m 00s)
• PART 5: Barcelona Femeni and football documentaries (49m 00s)
SIGN UP TO THE ATHLETIC TODAY FOR 33% OFF THE PRICE OF AN ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION
GET IN TOUCH:
• follow us on Instagram
• find us on Facebook
• send us a tweet: @TheTotallyShow
READ STUFF ON OUR WEBSITE:
• check out thetotallyfootballshow.com.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices