Whenever you start something, especially a business it's important to know why you're doing what you're doing. Having strong opinions, standing for something, can help tremendously when it comes to making crucial decisions and creating super-fans.
- 03:27 - Embrace Constraints (Getting Real)
- 04:09 - Signal v. Noise
- 04:18 - It Doesn't Have to Be Crazy at Work
- 04:44 - Signal v. Noise is closed.
- 08:24 - Citizens United v. FEC (Wikipedia)
- 09:31 - Oracle
- 11:07 - Pinkberry
- 11:35 - Pinkberry sold to Cold Stone owner (CNBC)
- 12:38 - Basecamp Launches (Signal v. Noise)
- 14:38 - r/faxmachines (reddit)
- 22:07 - Badass: Making Users Awesome - Kathy Sierra (Bookshop.org)
- 25:53 - Tesla Model S Plaid