It’s Thursday, which means it’s Jimbo alongside Duncan Alexander, Sasha Goryunov and Adrian Clarke to peruse the non-stop Premier League action.
Liverpool thrash Everton at Goodison Park with another brace for Mo Salah, a player who is reaching the levels of Thierry Henry in his pomp.
The relegation six-pointer between Newcastle and Norwich ends all square with the Magpies still winless ahead of a visit from Burnley. George Caulkin tells us why he doesn’t like what he smells when it comes to this season.
This weekend, we’ve got Gerrard v Rodgers and statistically the most one-sided game in Premier League history.
Flo Lloyd-Hughes talks to us about a huge week in the women’s game with a dream FA Cup final, Ellen White becoming her country’s top scorer and the small matter of that game with Latvia.
Plus we revisit the day when Russia and Qatar were awarded World Cups. And Cameron, Beckham and Prince William were left with egg on their faces.
• PART 1a: Everton 1-4 Liverpool (04m 30s)
• PART 1b: Chelsea and City win as well (13m 00s)
• PART 2: Winless Newcastle and the battle at the bottom with George Caulkin (22m 00s)
• PART 3a: On This Day – Russia and Qatar awarded World Cups (36m 00s)
• PART 3b: The rest of the Premier League weekend (40m 00s)
• PART 4: The odds with Paddy Power (50m 00s)
• PART 5: England 20-0 Latvia & Arsenal v Chelsea preview with Flo Lloyd-Hughes (52m 00s)
SIGN UP TO THE ATHLETIC TODAY FOR 33% OFF THE PRICE OF AN ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION
GET IN TOUCH:
• follow us on Instagram
• find us on Facebook
• send us a tweet: @TheTotallyShow
READ STUFF ON OUR WEBSITE:
• check out thetotallyfootballshow.com.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices