- Alban Brooke - Head of Marketing at Buzzsprout
- Kai Chuk from YouTube presented but said nothing about their future plans
- Matt Deegan writes more about podcasters using video in his newsletter
- By the end of the year, it’s going to be essential that podcasters are creating proper video versions of their shows. - Matt Deegan
- It’s also why nearly 20% of podcast listeners regard YouTube as their main podcast app. - Tom Webster
- Tom Webster from Edison Research, warns podcasters to be careful saying “get this wherever you get your podcasts” if they don’t put their show on YouTube
- Adori announced a new YouTube integration to help grow your podcast audience
- The results of the Podnews Report Card were announced at Podcast Movement Evolution by our Editor, James Cridland. Selections from the 750 comments captured are on the Podnews website
- Edison Research unveiled the Infinite Dial 2022
- The Ambies, the awards from The Podcast Academy that celebrate excellence in podcasting, took place last night. The winners are here: 9/12, from Amazon Music, Pineapple Studios and Wondery was the podcast of the year; the podcast’s host Dan Taberski accepted the award in the award ceremony in Los Angeles CA, USA
- Apple Podcasts will add follower numbers to Apple Podcasts Connect, starting next month. You’ll be able to view followers per show and easily measure followers across shows
- Writing in Variety, Jem Aswad is highly critical of Spotify’s $310m sponsorship of FC Barcelona, which they announced on Tuesday
Buzzsprout - Let's get your podcast launched!
Start for FREE
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase, I may receive a commission at no extra cost to you.