1 Billion Safari Users, SwiftUI in 2022, BTS
- WWDC 2022: What to expect, iOS 16, new operating systems, redesigned MacBook Air, more.
- WWDC 2022 full schedule.
- Apple's Safari browser now has more than 1 billion users.
- Michael Tsai - SwiftUI in 2022.
- Judge rules Cydia's antitrust case against Apple can move forward.
- Apple VP kindly reminds retail workers that they can say no to unions.
- We Tried Apple's Self Repair Program. You Shouldn't. (Probably).
- Foxconn raises outlook, saying supply chain situation improving.
- Kuo: TSMC roadmap indicates this year's iPhone 'A16' chip will stick to 5nm fab, same as A14 and A15.
- Apple has won a patent for a future Apple Watch with an integrated camera in its digital crown and more.
- Tesla is considering adopting Apple's AirPlay to improve audio quality.
- Apple Music 1 launching a new show hosted by K-pop sensation BTS.
- Formula One pilot Sebastian Vettel chases thieves using the iPhone's Find My app.
- Remembering Apple's Newton, 30 years on.
Picks of the Week
- Alex's Pick: ChauvetDJ
- Andy's Pick: Buy Nothing App for iOS
- Rene's Pick: Rene's Nebula Class
Hosts: Leo Laporte, Alex Lindsay, Rene Ritchie, and Andy Ihnatko
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/macbreak-weekly.
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit
- ue.com/fits promo code MACBREAK