How often do you track your business’ finances? Do you know what your numbers are telling you? As a business owner, it’s essential to understand your numbers and what they imply.
In this episode, Christina shares her tips and insights on creating a robust financial statement that will attract investors and lenders. She explores the connections between the three financial reports that every business founder has to make and provides tips on how to make them.
If you want to learn how to improve a business’s legal aspect toward sustainability, this episode is for you!
3 reasons why you should listen to the full episode:
- Understand the connection between transactions and the three financial reports.
- Learn how to create a robust financial statement.
- Find out what investors and lenders are looking for — and resolve any cash flow issues that might drive them away.
- [11:58] Christina’s Background
- [14:58] The Importance of Historical Data
- [18:37] The Key Components of an Income Statement
- [22:24] Why Investors Look at Balance Sheets
- [27:11] Creating a Robust Financial Statement
- [30:10] Connecting the Numbers
- [37:38] What Lenders Look For
- [42:47] Christina’s Tips
- [46:13] Critical Areas of Cash Flow
- [50:27] Tracking Your Cash Flow
- [55:09] Top Takeaways From the Episode
Enjoyed This Podcast?
Write a review and share this with your friends.
Connect With The Team
Ready to transform your purpose into an impactful business financial story, profit, and joy? Schedule a chat with the Profit Reimagined™ Team at any time.