This week's episode is sponsored by:
Carry your creativity with Erin Lane Bags! Whether you show your fiber fandom with the woolly wonder
Sheepleverse, or dive into history with the Curiosities collection, our project bags, totes, and hook and needle
organizers are at the ready to keep your hobby happy.
Have you ever had to frog because you forgot a step several rows back? Or lost your spot because you dropped your magnet board or lost track with your highlighter tape? Instead of wrestling with paper, use the knitCompanion app. It keeps you on track so you can knit more and frog less. knitCompanion works with ALL your patterns and is available for Apple, Android, and Kindle Fire Devices
Wearing a color you love is like wearing a truly great pair of boots. You stand taller and walk proud. You carry a sense of purpose. LL Yarn Co.’s 2 woman dye-studio inside a century old former wool mill in Louisville, KY creates bold and energetic colors. We are driven by fashion, culture, and cause to put our passion for color onto stunning yarns. With LL Yarn Co. on your needles and hooks you are telling the world you aren’t afraid to be noticed. Afterall, your knitting is an opportunity to share your passion with your world. LL Yarn Co., for when your knits need to speak louder than words.
Are you feeling dis-GRUNT-eled about your stash? Are you browsing Insta-HAM looking for knitting inspiration? Is color "kind of a PIG deal" in your life?
Oink Pigments offers over one hundred forty PIG-ture perfect colorways to make you SQUEAL with delight.
For a limited time only, bring home the bacon with code KNITMORE and get fifteen percent off in-stock yarns and fibers at oinkpigments dot com. Shop soon, because these pigs will FLY!
On the Needles: (0:39)
- Gigi is working on Andrew’s socks:
- Jasmin is nearly finished with her L'Escargo Bleu shawl in Sea Change fibers Ecola Worsted
- Gigi :the Elton cardigan, super wash merino, from Neighborhood Fiber Co done. One stripe takes 45 minutes.
- Jasmin finished her Viajante Boston Jen's spreadsheet and Jasmin's spreadsheet
- Gigi tube socks: Always Be Kind Yarn, Inclusive Pride Stripes, with a yellow mini skein for Genevieve. Thigh high, working on second one while watching a creature feature with Rex
- Jasmin is progressing on her crocheted the XY scarf in the 19th Amendment kit from Lady Dye Yarns.
- Jasmin pulled the Intermezzo beaded cowl (pattern no longer available) knit in Lisa Souza Cashmere/Silk “Squashblossom” out of area 51
- Gigi:bound off one Andrew's socks, and is working on the mate
- Genevieve is taking drawing classes in the local library system
- Gigi likes the Klutz Press books
- Jasmin talks about the Fleegle Beader but ordered another beader she likes even better (the Verna Beading Needle with crook)
Gigi quilt .
Jasmin wore her Ursa
- Jasmin & Diane from Lady Dye are co-hosting a KAL! The Sea Glass Pullover (in DK). Pushed back to June 20 (Jasmin mentions her Panda Spinner)
- Stash Dash has started! May 27 - End of August
- Rhinebeck! (Hopefully.)
- STITCHES SoCal in Pasadena!
Mother Knows Best:(29;00)
Find Better words!
Here's the post discussing harmful terms.
When Knitting Attacks:(34:49)
Gigi: mohair stitches keep slipping off the needles
Jasmin lost a bead
Painting Shawls by Westknits
Knits in Space:(49:03)
Were you raised by Wolves? podcast
And Sew On :(51:56)