Robert Greene (@RobertGreene) is the author of multiple New York Times bestsellers on power and strategy, including The 48 Laws of Power and The Art of Seduction. His latest book is The Daily Laws: 366 Meditations on Power, Seduction, Mastery, Strategy, and Human Nature. [Note: This is a previously broadcast episode from the vault that we felt deserved a fresh pass through your earholes!]
- How to learn multiple languages and maintain their use throughout your life.
- Why it's important to apprentice, and how you can find the right mentor to guide you.
- How to find your life's task -- even if you think you're too young, too old, or already established in your field.
- Why social intelligence is crucial on the path to mastery.
- How keen observation of others serves to sharpen our own skills.
- And much more...
Full show notes and resources can be found here: jordanharbinger.com/704
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking -- our free networking and relationship development mini course -- at jordanharbinger.com/course!
Miss one of our earlier shows with The 48 Laws of Power author Robert Greene? Catch up here with episode 117: What You Need to Know about the Laws of Human Nature!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!