Learn how a penny saver coupon changed the creative direction of Bruce Ferber from Home Improvement showrunner to novelist. We also talk a lot about the Beatles!
Bruce Ferber is an Emmy-nominated television writer and producer and was the showrunner of Home Improvement and Sabrina the Teenage Witch.
My guest, Bruce Ferber and I discuss:
- Being showrunner of Home Improvement and Sabrina the Teenage Witch
- His first writing job - writing 2 scripts for Bosum Buddies
- Working as a writer on Gung Ho and House Calls
- Some great Tim Allen and Home Improvement stories.
- The Santa Claus effect on Home Improvement
- Expanding the storytelling process on Home Improvement to ensure long time success
- Bruce's long-lost role as 'man' in the season finale of Home Improvement
- Bruce's 3 past books Elevating Overman, The Way We Work, and Cascade Falls
- Bruce's new book: I Buried Paul - a love letter to music, the Beatles, and the creative process
- Beatle Tribute Bands
- The importance of Beatle songs in our lives
You're going to love my conversation with Bruce Ferber!
Our Guest, Bruce Ferber
- Buy Bruce's books
- Bruce on Facebook
- Bruce on Twitter
- Bruce on Instagram
Hashtag Fun: Jeff dives into recent trends and reads some of his favorite tweets from trending hashtags. The hashtag featured in this episode is #BadlyDescribeTheBeatles from @MusicalHashtags. Tweets featured on the show are retweeted at @JeffDwoskinShow
Follow Hashtag Roundup to tweet along with fun hashtags daily!
Follow @HashtagRoundup on Twitter! Download the Hashtag Roundup app
Follow Jeff Dwoskin:
- Jeff Dwoskin on Twitter
The Jeff Dwoskin Show podcast on Twitter
- Podcast website
- Podcast on Instagram
- Yes, the show used to be called Live from Detroit: The Jeff Dwoskin Show
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices