Podland supports both transcripts and chapters, if your podcast app doesn’t then grab a new app from podnews.net/newpodcastapps
- Neal Vigelio - Podknows
- Benjamin Bellamy - Ad Aures
- Yassine Doghri - Ad Aures
Show Notes & Links
- After 3+ years, it's OFFICIAL … SquadCast.FM has been awarded a US patent for our Recording Engine with Progressive Uploads
- Social media app TikTok is preparing to launch a podcast app.
- TikTok’s parent company also owns Resso, a music streaming service in Brazil, India and Indonesia, which already carries podcasts from hosts like Libsyn.
- YouTube is rolling out enhanced advertising to podcast listeners
- SXM Media has discovered where and when people listen to podcasts with others.
- How many podcasts are you really competing with? Sounds Profitable’s Tom Webster suggests you aren’t competing with four million podcasts: it’s both much worse than that, and also much better than that, if you’d only market your podcast on other media. Read the article in full, and subscribe.
- Eric Nuzum has written about the power of three, and how we use it to promote podcasts.
- Nick Hilton asks who owns a podcast’s brand?
- Spotify has added free access to Podsights and Chartable for Megaphone customers in the UK, Germany, France, Italy and Spain.
- Castopod v1.0 is now officially out
- The Pocket Casts mobile apps are now open source.
- Congratulations to friend of the show Arielle Nissenblatt who has been announced as a new board member at The Podcast Academy.
Support the show
Get in touch with our weekly review of all things podcasting!
- Website: www.podland.news
- Twitter: @jamescridland and @samsethi
- Boosts: ⚡email@example.com and ⚡firstname.lastname@example.org