Jason Snell returns to the show to talk about the new 10th-gen iPad and M2 iPads Pro.
- Linode: Instantly deploy and manage an SSD server in the Linode Cloud. New accounts get $100 credit.
- Trade Coffee: Incredible coffee delivered fresh from the best roasters in the nation.
- Indochino: Made for you. Promo code: thetalkshow.
- Backblaze: Backblaze makes backing up and accessing your data astonishingly easy.
- Jason’s review of the new iPads.
- Jason’s take on the iPad announcements: “The iPad’s Erratic Odyssey Continues”.
- Yours truly’s take on the announcements last week: “The iPad Lineup Is, Like, Growing Out Its Bangs or Something and Looks a Little Weird Right Now, but Apple TV Has Been Going to the Gym and Looks Great”.
- New $70 Logitech Crayon.
- Apple’s $9 USB-C to Apple Pencil Adapter.
- Apple’s growing array of iPad keyboards.
- Apple’s eMac — an iMac-like Mac with a CRT display for education that was introduced in 2002.
- Joe Rosensteel on the new Apple TV 4K hardware.
- Good explainer on Matter from The Verge.
- Steven Troughton-Smith’s ideas for improving Stage Manager on iPadOS.
This episode of The Talk Show was edited by Caleb Sexton.