Show NotesIn which we talk about iPhone cameras, long-term thinking in general—including the kind that lets you keep going even when no one in your lifetime gets what you’re doing—and finally some thoughts on the first (non-beta) season of Winning Slowly.
- Intro (0:53)
- People Taking Pictures With iPhones (0:53–10:12)
- Whether or Not It Pays Off (10:12–19:38)
- What Do You Think? (19:38–25:05)
- Conclusion (25:05–26:29)
- A Mistake (26:29–26:40)
- “Absent Within Skies” from Value to Survival by Speak, Memory—used by permission.
- “Winning Slowly Theme” by Chris Krycho—used even though it still doesn’t have a dance groove under it. Someday, kids. Someday.
- iPhone camera evolution: How does the iPhone 6 camera compare to previous iPhone cameras? – Lisa Bettany of Camera+.
- The iPhone 6 camera reviewed by shooting crazy good pictures in Iceland:
- The Ultimate Photoshoot: On Location With the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus – Austin Mann at The Verge.
- iPhone 6 Plus Camera Review: Iceland – Mann at his own website with even more spectacular photos.
- Previous episodes mentioned on the show:
- 1.10: Because Capitalism Yay!—on the death of the iPod Classic.
- 1.05: Ars Moriendi—in which we reviewed The Collection’s glorious album.
- 1.02: On Family—where we said we think people shouldn’t run themselves into the ground.
- Both of us: contact [at] winningslowly [dot] org
- Each of us individually:
- chris [at] winningslowly [dot] org
- stephen [at] winningslowly [dot] org