Show NotesIn which we talk about something Apple did this week… but not the thing they announced, and almost certainly not what you’d expect. Namely: the death of the iPod Classic: Apple’s oldest consumer product outside the Mac, and a veritable gamechanger for the music industry. It’s gone, and Stephen is upset. (Chris, not so much.)
- Intro (1:32)
- It’s Probably Pastel White (1:32–9:45)
- You’re Probably in my Hundred Friends (9:45–14:45)
- What the Corporate Overlord Giveth (14:45–19:45)
- How You Relate to an Object (19:45–26:45)
- Conclusion (26:45–27:58)
- “Carry Oceans”, by Montoya – used by permission.
- “Winning Slowly Theme” by Chris Krycho, who can use his own music in public context whenever he so desires.
- iPod Classic (Wikipedia)