Having an impact with your marketing message requires understanding. Your ideal buyer is more than their basic demographics. Our guest Samuel Woods is a growth marketing expert who helps clients experience consistent growth. Clients establish an effective funnel and create powerful campaigns by first gaining a comprehensive understanding of a buyer’s psychographics.
Samuel Woods transitioned from the design world to growth marketing and created an agency specializing in conversion copywriting. Creating copy that converts requires that we move beyond ourselves to connect with our target buyer at every stage of the buying cycle. In addition to providing value it’s increasingly important that every campaign message is crafted with the human in mind. Using a buyer’s language to address concerns is a powerful method that Samuel teaches clients and discusses with us today.
- Why sharing benefits is not enough
- Understanding the language of your ideal buyer
- The importance of rooting your campaign messaging in buyer language
- Samuel’s discovery exercise
- Exploring buyer’s motivations
- Testing to validate message language
- Remaining agile through processes
- Leveraging the power of email by spacing touch points
Samuel J Woods
Connect on LinkedIn
Follow Samuel on Twitter