Tuan Nguyen is an awesome "biz dad" with a track record of success in both business and philanthropy. He's grown several multi-million dollar internet directory portals, helped raised millions for charities, and delivered over 300 speaking engagements including 3 TEDx talks within 20 months. One of his passions is helping purpose-driven professionals reach their potential in hopes to help the world grow healthier and happier.
"Remember, you have a gift, you are a gift, and share your gift with the world and make your difference today."
He currently runs healthgenie.ca, a firm offering business, leadership and advisory services to health organizations, tuannguyen.space helping purpose-driven entrepreneurs with programs in leadership, business, and marketing, and dudebuddha.com helping "biz dads" become awesome "biz dads," aka Dudebuddhas, through the curation lessons and hacks from awesome "biz dads" across the globe.
In this episode you will learn:
- About the awesome biz dads movement
- How to navigate a blended family and show up as a loving caring father
- The power of language and vulnerability "the initial pathway to a positive mindset"
You can find Tuan here:
- Website: dudebuddha.com and healthgenie.ca
- Book: Mini Habits: Smaller Habits, Bigger Results, by Stephen Guise
- YouTube: It's Not About the Nail
Join Devon's online Group Coaching & Mastermind Community: Live Your Legacy