Rob Lowe hails from Australia and is husband to his beautiful wife - his most cherished relationship and father to the wonders of his life; his 2 boys aged 5 and 3. Robb is hugely excited as child #3 has been conceived and baking well. Rob considers himself built for fatherhood and as society has coined the phrase "she was just meant to be a mother" Rob feels he was just meant to be a father. Rob does what he does as a father because he loves what he does as a father - he knows that the family unit is all about contribution and that parenting is not simply mothering a child, it is equally important to be fathering a child. Rob stands up and out when other fathers sit back and over the last few years he has begun he own crusade to wake Fathers up to the important role they have in a child's life. Rob is setting about building leaders for life and see leadership and fatherhood as a relationship where the father has to build himself to a version of a person that is attractive for his kids. It is not hard as you kids already love you, they want to be with you - leverage this and always be present in life.
In this episode you will learn:
- About conversations he had around fatherhood in India
- The importance of scheduling family time in your calendar
You can find Rob here:
- Website: maximumlifeclub.com and 4 Steps to Maximum Life
- Book: Living and Loving Together: How to Make Your Personal Relationships More Fulfilling, by Dr. Bob Montgomery and Dr. Lynette Evans
- Join Devon's online Group Coaching & Mastermind Community: Live Your Legacy