We host a weekly show out of Boise, ID covering the latest in religious leaders behaving badly, church/state entanglement issues, and other topics of interests to atheists. On occasion we also do interviews with leaders in the atheist, skeptic, and humanist community.
Former Adventist Pastor Ryan Bell returns to give us an update on his year without God. We discuss what he's seen from the atheist movement, both the good and his critiques, how his family has taken it, and the work he is doing with People Assisting...
* Police brutality, racism, etc* Cop breaks handcuffed woman's eye, faces no local charges
THIS DAY IN HISTORY
* 1941 - Germany declares war on the United States* 1969 - Soviets declare nudity a sign of "western...
Stephanie Guttormson is the Operations Director for the Richard Dawkins Foundation for Reason & Science. She also works to educate people about transgendered people, the challenges they face and how cis people can be better allies. On her YouTube...
* Furguson | NY Times | NBC
THIS DAY IN HISTORY November 27
* 1095 - Pope Urban II orders first Crusade* 1942 - The French practice giving up* 2005 - Aerosmith and 50 Cent headline a $10 million bat...
In this episode we are joined by Ali Rizvi, a writer, musician, and physician who is an ex-Muslim of Pakistani birth. We discuss his background and vision for the future of the Islamic world, among other things.
TwitterHuffington PostDead Shyre
THIS DAY IN HISTORY - November 13
* 1850 - Robert Louis Stevenson is born* 1953 - Indiana Textbook Commission member charges that Robin Hood is communistic* 1974 - Karen Silkwood dies in mysterious one-car crash
Jen Chadbourne is an Iraq war veteran, military justice advocate, author, artist, ex-Wiccan, atheist, vegetarian, firearms enthusiast, and self-professed not an asshole. She blogs at Happy Heresy.
You can find her at:@JL_ChadbournHappy Heathen...
THIS DAY IN HISTORY October 30* 1918 - Ottoman Empire signs treaty with Allies* 1938 - Welles scares nation* 1953 - Eisenhower approves NSC 162/2
SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY* Man with severed spine walks* Ebola litmus...
THIS DAY IN HISTORY - October 16
* 1793 - Marie-Antoinette is beheaded
* 1814 ~ The Great London Beer Flood of 1814 | Fun London Tours |
* 1964 - China joins A-bomb club
* 1976 - "Disco Duck" hits the #1 spot on the...