Speaker 1: Today.
Speaker 2: All right, pitting the generations against each other yet again.
Speaker 3: I'm playing for the olds. Yeah, the old millennials, you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, so these are some very gen Z questions for you today.
Speaker 3: I like that Alexis is delivering. I'm a fan. Okay, give me a question one, all.
Speaker 1: Right, here we go.
Speaker 5: So earlier this week, a trending actor right now was giving an interview just about their latest TV show series Okay, yeah, he's in his forties and in it, he was asked how he feels about gen Z fanning over him lately.
Speaker 3: Oh, gen Z is liking somebody in their forties?
Speaker 1: He quote said, what's wrong with people who like an old man like me? I don't understand. Focus on Harry Styles instead.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, you know year old hit me up.
Speaker 4: I'm like, well, I'm glad, but what's going on?
Speaker 1: Can you tell me what actor I'm talking about?
Speaker 3: Somebody's trending again that's in their forties.
Speaker 2: So it's inter Steen is like your whole people like, you know, the whole gen Z thing. People you have you found friends again. You know, You've brought a lot of things back, like the Office. Everybody loves John Krasinski. He's probably in his forties.
Speaker 3: And he's like an action star. Now, he's got a six package everything. He's hot.
Speaker 2: He just doesn't sound that funny though. I mean he's like likable, but like that's a pretty funny comment.
Speaker 3: Or he would dan right to the camera.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Know, Like I just saw Seth Rogan was trending. Oh he's a sex symbol.
Speaker 3: Oh I messed up.
Speaker 1: I mean that's why gen Z is fanning. He's he's hot to them, you know, hot to them. He's tew t.
Speaker 4: That's so funny impression.
Speaker 3: Oh, I know that.
Speaker 2: Steve Correll also like came back around and everybody thought it was a Zaddy for a minute.
Speaker 4: They like it because he's at the Salt and Pepper.
Speaker 3: He has something new coming out. I'm going Steve.
Speaker 1: Carell, all right, I'm gonna play you the clip.
Speaker 2: You are Daddy Pascal.
Speaker 1: Pedro Pascal.
Speaker 3: But he was never famous really before.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like a throne.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's super spoken Narcos he was. Yeah, he's going to the second question before I get too hot.
Speaker 1: Next one.
Speaker 5: All right, this may or may not be a new gen Z word for y'all. Okay, not sure if you've heard the term like eight okay.
Speaker 3: Eight, like I ate something, or like six seven eight.
Speaker 1: Like eight at okay something.
Speaker 5: So if I come out on my friend's instat saying like she ate, what am I saying she ate?
Speaker 1: I love?
Speaker 3: This is like dumbfounded. I mean all the time, I feel like it means it. I'm kind of chubby, but no Alexa her friends. Yeah, to me, I like to eat a lot. I'm assuming alexis not shaving her friends. Well, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Pretty savage.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she ate. She funny, She's just so funny.
Speaker 1: It could be anybody, but he ate too.
Speaker 3: There's a whole buffet of eaters. This is so funny to hear because I know what this means.
Speaker 2: It must be short for something, because like riz is short for charisma. Yeah, she congratulates.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think it's got to mean she's like so fine, she's so high.
Speaker 1: Okay, you know, okay.
Speaker 5: So it's actually replacing a word that you do know okay, which I'll play for.
Speaker 1: Y'all, slay slay.
Speaker 5: It's replacing what sleigh means, like when you're just killing it, like look at you killing it, so you're kind of got it, but slays out.
Speaker 1: It's she ates what did I from?
Speaker 3: I need some background.
Speaker 4: Even in the streaming world, like when someone's doing really good, it's like, oh, he's eating, like people will comment.
Speaker 2: In like correct, yeah, it's like he's like present tas past ts.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like oh he ate, I will say, I'll comment she ates.
Speaker 3: Today a lot?
Speaker 2: Actually eat?
Speaker 1: You kind of got it? Yeah? All right, all right, last one.
Speaker 3: I don't know if I've ever fallt as old as I do right now?
Speaker 5: Okay, I loved it, all right, let's talk about the wrapper ice spice.
Speaker 1: Okay, she's been all over TikTok just a while.
Speaker 5: Like Kim K's daughter dresses up as her I didn't know little nas Ex dressed as her halloween and stuff last year.
Speaker 3: But she has like amazing fashion. She's like loud fashion.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And so her latest song is Boys a Liar Part two. Okay.
Speaker 3: I love the song. Yeah you know it, but I'm going.
Speaker 1: To play you the instrumental of it, just this.
Speaker 2: Have you heard this?
Speaker 1: Okay, So I'm gonna give you multiple choice to finish a line in it for him? Okay, right, the line is he say that I'm good enough?
Speaker 5: And is the next part a I put him in handcuffs, b grabbing my dad da, or see that he's into foot stuff.
Speaker 1: Definitely, he say that I'm good enough.
Speaker 3: He's into foot stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, if he's a liar, I feel like he could be like the foot fetish dude.
Speaker 1: You don't.
Speaker 3: It's like he says that I'm good enough and then just like a disappointment.
Speaker 2: It does feel like some sort of like lying catfish thing that he's doing. I mean, I feel like it's grabbing my dadada, only because I don't think Alexis could come up with that.
Speaker 1: Is that that?
Speaker 3: Oh, that's an amazing problem.
Speaker 2: Eliminate.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm going all right, I'm gonna play it for y'all. He stayed down. I'm good enough.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I want to get that.
Speaker 1: It's she's mumbling the whole song too.
Speaker 3: I love it, you love it.
Speaker 1: It's no faith in you there we go there too much.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well thirt is today versus back in the day. We'll play again the same time next week.
Speaker 3: Maybe, yeah, maybe we'll here. I hate