Speaker 1: The other day we talked about Alexis and the dirty dealings that she had at the grocery store.
Speaker 2: I still can't believe this. I mean, honestly, I thought it was gonna be like she stole a little grape.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was, oh variety of Pepper's robbing.
Speaker 1: It's shocking because for years, to save money at the self checkout, she charges things like sweet potatoes as regular potatoes, like twenty cents cheap.
Speaker 2: It adds up. Alexis I started in college.
Speaker 1: Isn't that a good excuse? No, No, that's worse for a long time, so just abusing their trust. Well maybe it's a surprise to everybody here, but not to me for sure, because one of the local grocery stores in our area just responded, I believe it.
Speaker 2: I actually believe it.
Speaker 3: I believe it.
Speaker 1: They sent us an email saying they heard the segment and from now on, I can't even say it because we're late.
Speaker 3: Oh no, that's took a long time for us to be late.
Speaker 2: We gotta do it now.
Speaker 1: WCII which clip is it? With two viral sound bit it's only enough time to get to one of them.
Speaker 2: Here are your choices.
Speaker 1: Option one A thirty five second clip of a ninety year old granny destroying the bad Romance TikTok challenge. But does she slay it or spray it? Or do you want option to a thirty eight second clip of a sweet, doting husband, the type that Brooke wishes she had when she was pregnant, surprising his bay with the ultimate shocker. So what's it gonna be, Granny.
Speaker 2: Goes gaga or out of this world? Mama Alexis. I think Granny goes gaga.
Speaker 3: I go the husband one with the pregnant lady.
Speaker 1: Okay, we're tied up, then, Jose, I'm gonna go with the Grannyaye.
Speaker 2: The people have spoken.
Speaker 1: Let's hear a ninety year old granny destroying the bad Romance TikTok challenge. Oh, bedroom, that's not the grandma.
Speaker 2: Oh she said that was amazing.
Speaker 1: Grandma was second, and she's saying, caught in a fence.
Speaker 2: Memory for her not even understanding.
Speaker 3: I know I didn't understand either, but it was so adorable.
Speaker 1: That was another epic fail and a good conclusion for which let's move on to the shot collar question of the day and just send it over to Digital Jake to take this away from me please.
Speaker 2: Everyone knows the members of this morning show are all fans of streaks. For example, jose was actually filmed streaking through a grocery store parking lot with a diaper on his head and a smile on his face, while Brooke has said many times how she enjoys washing the streaks out of her son's Spider Man underwear.
Speaker 3: God don't have boys.
Speaker 2: But the current streak we're focused on is the boys two game winning streak and cap or No Cap. If they get to three in a row, the girls have to buy them a lunch while the boys watch the movie Blue Streak. In the break, Let's play another Battle of the sex Is edition of Cap or No Cap. Start things off with the reigning champs, Jeffrey and Josey Lil Wayne's birth name is Dwayne cap or No Cap.
Speaker 3: Huh, well his name is Wayne Carter.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't it be funny if if he was little Dwayne?
Speaker 1: Yes? Why would he want to change it?
Speaker 2: And why wouldn't he go by d Wayne? Yeah? You know, like that sounds pretty sweet?
Speaker 3: Well, I know he started by saying low because he was the youngest in cash money. He was like fourteen when they started making records, so it's like.
Speaker 2: I'm sure it was a very healthy environment. Oh yeah, turned out great.
Speaker 3: Ah, I don't think it's Dwayne.
Speaker 2: Why would he drop the D.
Speaker 3: I think it's his cap.
Speaker 2: Let's go Cap, Let's go Cap. They said Cap, and that is no CAP and Dwayne Carter didn't have a relationship with his dad, so we dropped the D.
Speaker 3: Like a symbol symbolism.
Speaker 2: Wow, there you know. Oh for once, go to the ladies, dude, he should have an album called drop the d Alexis and Brooke. A plunger on a pinball machine was first called the knob Throbber. No, cat is the plunge of the thing you pull? Yeah, okay, that's a that's the thing you shut it off. Not a good star, ladies, What did you call it? The knob knob throbber was God, I'm glad we got this about the boys. Yeah, stop pulling. Anybody older than you called that Brook. I grew up. We had a pinball machine at my house when I grew up, which is cool. I feel like your parents would have called it by the Yeah, I think that it's cat. I think so too. Cap. They said cap, and that's cap. Job I just made up. It's totally good. Ladies nickname from college ladies have one. Nothing back to the boys. Before nineteen hundred, prize fights in boxing went a hundred rounds.
Speaker 3: What a hundred?
Speaker 2: How long would that last? You know?
Speaker 3: Maybe here here's my my first thought, Jeff. Maybe they made it that way so they literally had to fight until someone was knocked out or gave.
Speaker 2: Up or threw like glaniator style.
Speaker 1: That's what I was thinking, because now everybody's such sissies, like we're just we're calling it quits after three rounds and giving everybody a participation with just for trying I break.
Speaker 3: Have I seen the pictures of the old boxers. They're like super skinny with like huge.
Speaker 1: It probably took them a really really long time to knock each other out. It was like tiny little slap kisses, and they probably take t breaks in the middle just to keep Yeah, that's what I was yelling out about.
Speaker 3: I think it is no cap I don't think anybody got there, but they probably literally had in the rules one hundred rounds max.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they could come back the next day and like fish.
Speaker 3: We're gonna say even though it's wildly ridiculous, Jake, We're gonna say it's no cap.
Speaker 2: They said no cap and that is no cab. Right. The year nineteen hundred, for safety, they lowered the maximum to twenty rounds. That's a big jump down. So we're tied up. Ladies. You get this right, you win? Okay. Baseball umpires used to sit in rocking chairs, cap or no cap, rocking chairs right behind the catcher.
Speaker 3: I mean, I can see why you would want a rocking chair and not a regular chair, so that if a ball was flying at your head you.
Speaker 2: Could rock back. I didn't even think about that.
Speaker 1: I gets no cap umpire snoring because it fell a.
Speaker 2: Logic. I will say no cap. It's fun. They said no cap and that is no cap. Wow, really stopped in eighteen fifty nine was the last year they did. Oh my gosh, I thought that was a good job, ladies.
Speaker 1: All right, So the girls take the victory today and Jose and are going to get shocked while singing all Star by smash Mouth.
Speaker 3: All right, somebody was told me the world is gonna row me.
Speaker 1: I ain't.
Speaker 2: The shop is tool in the ship. I wanted to keep going. I mean, the rest of that song was We're done with this. You already told relate.
Speaker 3: So that's a.
Speaker 2: Shock collar question of the day.
Speaker 1: Phone taps coming up in just a few minutes. Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning,