Speaker 1: My girl, what's up with you? Wait a minute, is this the right number?
Speaker 2: It's the loser line. Good by, Just call me back.
Speaker 3: If you haven't heard the loser line before. It works like this. Let's say someone approaches you while you're out at the club and uses this charming pick applying on you ether sweet baby raised barbecue on his sausa. I hope you like bad boys because I'm bad at everything.
Speaker 4: Awful voice is so low it's hard for my ears directing.
Speaker 2: Whatever you do.
Speaker 3: Don't give him a weird look like he's not from this planet. Instead, tell him you'd be more than happy to give him lessons sometime, and then tell him to call you. Hopefully he leaves an awkward voicemail that we can play on the air. Voicemails like this one.
Speaker 4: And Miss Anderson, by the way, listen, I do a lot of school tours at the chocolate factory, but you know, I've never met like a teacher that's quite like you, because Wow, you were so great with the kids, and and I can really tell that you know you like being a part of, you know, the whole Coco experience. Did you like the joke that I made or did you like the knowledge that I placed on you where I said, you know, cocoa beans get turned into nibs, and there's more nibs where that came from. Listen, if all my teachers at school look like you like that amazing, I probably would have stayed in like a lot longer. Like I'm just letting you know right now.
Speaker 3: If you've ever wondered what's the opposite of Willie Wonka's Fantastic cho Factory, It's what you just heard there. I love that one who can make a bad joke.
Speaker 1: Watch next message, Hey Jeff, hey, he remember.
Speaker 4: Hey, let's go. Let's go. Let's go, let's go.
Speaker 1: Hey, let's go.
Speaker 4: Hey you and then hey, hey, let's try not to lose.
Speaker 1: Hey, Okay, let's try.
Speaker 5: Not to lose.
Speaker 1: Deer winners.
Speaker 6: Yay, us this party party party on the bus.
Speaker 1: Us. Let's party party party. We can party anywhere, we can party on the bus.
Speaker 4: We can party on the field.
Speaker 1: Go go go team, Yay, let's go and go.
Speaker 6: Let's go see soon.
Speaker 2: Next message, how did how did this cheerleading coach or something get the loser line? I don't know from a parent. Let's try not to lose.
Speaker 5: Party on the field, on the bus studio doesn't rhyme, but it's a good.
Speaker 3: Message efforts there. Speaking of effort, have you been to our TikTok at Broke and Jeffrey. You should because we post the number one loser line of the week on there all the time. You can follow subscribe. Feel free to comment on my body too, because I just had my elbows watched like a baby.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hot elbows.
Speaker 3: You think that's weird? You should listen to this.
Speaker 2: Hey, Sarah, you gave me your number and I just I didn't mention this before, but I'm actually training to be a taxidermists. Basically, I work with animal skins and sort of make them more alive and stuff like that. It's more of a self taught thing, but I spend a couple hours every morning finding specimens on the side of the road to practice on, and you know, I'm getting pretty good and stuff. So that's where I'm at in life. Cool fact, I actually was able to make a gopher like he was playing golf and I got a cute little plaid hat and everything. So you know, if you want to, you want to see that for yourself sometime, I would love you came over could make some popcorn or something.
Speaker 4: Just have a nice chat. Oh.
Speaker 2: Also, if you find any cute little animals on the road on the way, you know, like we could work on them together. You know, we could make our own little coffee shop scene or something and I'll put it on my wall. That would be fun. So I'd love that.
Speaker 3: Thank you guys at all.
Speaker 2: Imagine this is Brooks hometown.
Speaker 3: Are we made a stuff squirrel again? No? Brook was furious. She's like, the only thing you should be stuffing that with is crab rangon and dare.
Speaker 5: Taxidermy. There used to be a taxi dermy shop right on Main Street when you turn to go, and my husband thought.
Speaker 4: It was a person that did taxes.
Speaker 5: For like over a year.
Speaker 2: He's like, oh, that's your.
Speaker 6: Next message, Hey, Kyle, Uh, it's from the other day.
Speaker 1: If you are still interested in going to.
Speaker 6: That moonshine tasting a couple of things. So it's Saturday, it'll be in Roy Street. There is a freeway underpath. You're gonna see a cluster of tents. Do not go into tents, like seriously, that is I cannot stress that enough. But before you get to the tents, you're going to turn right and there's gonna be a sense and you'll see a hole in that sense.
Speaker 1: I need you to crawl through that hole. People do it all the time. Like, I know it sounds super sketchy, but like, literally, you're so so fine. We will walk about fifty more feet and there's an open sewer drain and actually that moonshine tasting is in the sewer drain. Feel just like take that ladder down and we'll have everything set up down there. I know it sounds a little weird, but it's actually like literally so fun. Like, so please call me on this number. This is not my normal phone number, but it'll be active for about the next forty eight hours. So yeah, I'm looking forward to it. We're gonna have so much fun next night.
Speaker 5: It just sounds like a hipster I mean, you never thought I'd say this, but out of all the messages we've heard today, sewer Drain bootleg Moonshine Girl is actually the most respectable out of the entire group.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how this would go.
Speaker 5: It's like a speak easy yeah, or like a smell punging to not go in the tent.
Speaker 3: You can listen a Loser line regularly at this time every week, and make sure you subscribe to the Brook and Jeffrey YouTube channel so you can listen to every Loser Line, Second Date in phone tap right there. Speaking of phone taps, we've got one coming up next
Speaker 6: Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning