Speaker 1: Hey, it's the Brook and Jeffrey podcast.
Speaker 2: And did you guys know we have listeners in Japan, Germany, UK, Netherlands, Italy.
Speaker 3: Jay.
Speaker 4: Wait, those actually all have super hot men, don't they Actually?
Speaker 1: If you're listening from their DM me after this, k after you hear the full shower. I'm just starting right now.
Speaker 5: The other day we talked about Alexis and the dirty dealings that she had at the grocery store.
Speaker 1: I still can't believe this. I mean, honestly, I thought it was gonna be like she stole a little grape.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was, oh variety of pepper.
Speaker 6: She's robbing.
Speaker 5: It's shocking because for years, to save money at the self checkout, she charges things like sweet potatoes as regular potatoes. It's cheap.
Speaker 1: It adds up. Alexis I started in college. Isn't that a good excuse? No?
Speaker 5: No, that's worse. So just abusing their trust. Well maybe it's a surprise to everybody here, but not to me for sure, because one of the local grocery stores in our area just responded, why I believe it?
Speaker 1: I actually believe it. I believe it.
Speaker 5: They sent us an email saying they heard the segment and from now on. I can't even say it. It's because we're late.
Speaker 1: Oh no, that's a long time for us to be late.
Speaker 5: We gotta do it now. WCII, which clip is it? With two viral sound bit it's only enough time to get to one of them. Here are your choices. Option one a thirty five second clip of a ninety year old granny destroying the bad Romance TikTok challenge. But does she slay it or spray it? Or do you want Option to a thirty eight second clip of a sweet, doting husband, the type that Brooke wishes she had when she was pregnant, surprising his bay with the ultimate shocker. So what's it gonna be? Granny goes Gaga or out of this world?
Speaker 7: Mama Alexis, I think I got Granny goes Gaga.
Speaker 1: I go to husband one with the pregnant lady.
Speaker 5: Okay, we're tied up, then, Jose, I'm gonna go with the granny. Old people. The people have spoken. Let's hear a ninety year old granny destroying the bad Romance TikTok challenge. Oh that's not the grandma.
Speaker 1: Oh she said that was amazing.
Speaker 5: Grandma was second and she's saying, caught in a fence.
Speaker 6: Herdstand I know, I didn't understand either, but it was so adorable.
Speaker 5: That was another epic fail and a good conclusion for which could have it. Let's move on to the shock collar question of the day and just send it over to Digital Jake to take this away from me, please, Jake Savings.
Speaker 8: Everyone knows the members of this morning show are all fans of streaks. For example, Jose was actually filmed streaking through a grocery store parking lot with a diaper on his head and a smile on his face. Well, Brooke has said many times how she enjoys washing the streaks out of her son's Spider Man underwe.
Speaker 1: God don't have boys.
Speaker 8: But the current streak we're focused on is the boys two game winning streak in cap or No Cap. If they get to three in a row, the girls have to buy them a lunch. It's always watched the movie Blue Streak in the Breaker.
Speaker 5: Boys Only.
Speaker 8: Let's play another Battle of the Sexes edition of Cap or No Cap. Start things off with the reigning champs, Jeffrey and Jose. Okay, Lil Wayne's birth name is Dwayne cap or No Cap huh, Well, his name is Wayne Carter.
Speaker 1: Would it be funny if if he was little Dwayne?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Why would he want to change it?
Speaker 1: And why wouldn't he go by d Wayne?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Do you know me? Like that sounds pretty sweet?
Speaker 6: Well, I know he started by saying, well because he was the youngest in cash money. He was like fourteen when they started making records.
Speaker 1: So it's like, I'm sure it's a very healthy environment.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, turned out great.
Speaker 6: Ah, I don't think it's Dwayne.
Speaker 5: Why would he drop the D.
Speaker 6: I think it's his cap.
Speaker 5: Let's go cap, Let's go cap.
Speaker 8: They said cap, and that is no car born Dwayne Carter didn't have a relationship with his dad, so we dropped the d. Kept like, wow, there, you know, Oh for once, go to the ladies.
Speaker 1: Dude, he should have an album called drop the.
Speaker 8: D Alexis and Brooke. The plunger on a pinball machine was first called the knob throbber.
Speaker 1: It's the plunger, the thing you pull. Yeah, okay, that's it. That's the thing you pulled. Shut it up.
Speaker 5: Not a good start, lady, What did you call it?
Speaker 1: The knobnob throbber was God, I'm glad we got this about the boys stop pulling. Have you heard anybody older than you called that brook I grew up. We had a pinball machine at my house when I grew up, which is cool. I feel like your parents would have called it by the knob. Yeah, I think that it's cat. I think so too. Cap.
Speaker 8: They said cap, and that's cap job made up.
Speaker 1: It's totally good. Ladies nickname from college.
Speaker 8: Ladies have one. Nothing back to the boys. Before nineteen hundred, prize fights in boxing went a hundred rounds. What hundred?
Speaker 1: How long would that last?
Speaker 10: You know?
Speaker 6: Maybe here, here's my my first thought, Jeff, maybe they made it that way, so they literally had to fight until someone was knocked out or gave up or threw like glator style.
Speaker 5: That's what I was thinking, because now everybody's such sissies, like we're just we're calling it quits after three rounds and giving everybody a participation with just for trying I break.
Speaker 1: Have I seen the pictures of the old boxers. They're like super skinny with.
Speaker 5: Like huge It probably took him a really, really long time to knock each other out. It was like tiny little slap kisses, and they probably to take t breaks in the middle just to keep Yeah, that's what I was yelling out about. I think it is no cab.
Speaker 6: I don't think anybody got there, but they probably literally had in the rules one hundred rounds max.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and they could come back the next day and like fish.
Speaker 6: We're gonna say, even though it's wildly ridiculous, Jake, we're gonna say it's no cab.
Speaker 8: They said no cap, and that is no cap rightneteen the year nineteen hundred, for safety, they lowered the maximum to twenty rounds.
Speaker 1: That's a big jump down.
Speaker 8: So we're tied up. Ladies, you get this right, you win?
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 8: Baseball umpires used to sit in rocking chairs, cap or no.
Speaker 1: Cap, rocking chairs right behind the ketcher.
Speaker 4: I mean, I can see why you would want a rocking chair and not a regular chair, so that if a ball was flying at your head.
Speaker 8: You could rock back.
Speaker 1: I didn't even think about that.
Speaker 5: I don't it's no cap umpire snoring because.
Speaker 1: It reading back logic. I will say no cap. It's fun.
Speaker 8: They said no cap, and that is no cap really stopped in eighteen fifty nine was the last year they did.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 6: I thought that was a good job ladies.
Speaker 5: All right, so the girls take the victory today and Jose and I are going to get shocked while singing all Star by smash Mouth.
Speaker 6: All right, somebody was told me the world is gonna row me.
Speaker 10: I ain't.
Speaker 5: The shop is tool in the ship. I wanted to keep going, I mean the rest of that song once we're done with.
Speaker 1: This shock collar.
Speaker 3: Question of the day, Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 5: Quick, Brook, what do you think is the most valuable work skill that bosses are looking for right now?
Speaker 1: Something we don't have? Excel spreadsheep. I don't want to use that program. It's really frustrating.
Speaker 5: Alexis. Knowing how to trick guys into paying for your uber isn't a skill. Do you have any guests come.
Speaker 1: On that should get me a job? I don't know someone fun? Fun? Did you like the environment? Did you put that down on your resume?
Speaker 11: I got hired.
Speaker 5: I can't ask anybody else because the website resume builder dot com pulled a thousand bosses and found the hot new in demand skill companies are looking for.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's going to be something weird is knowing.
Speaker 5: How to use chat GPT already. Yeah, it's only been out for a few months, but ninety percent of hiring managers said having experience with it is a major plus and could increase your shot of landing a job.
Speaker 1: Where our company just sent us a thing say you are not allowed to use this.
Speaker 5: It's weird. If you look on job sites though, like Monster and zip recruiter, they actually mentioned chat gpt and a lot of the listings.
Speaker 6: Now, what do you mean know how to use it? Though you literally just type it in and say no, write this for me.
Speaker 4: There's a good way to use it, in a bad way to use it, like how to utilize it?
Speaker 1: Best to get the work done that you want.
Speaker 5: There's an art to do it the right way to be.
Speaker 4: It's just a computer program to like, you know, spit out things that it has seen on the internet.
Speaker 5: Sounds like aout.
Speaker 1: I'm going to put it down next to fun.
Speaker 5: Yeah. So they don't care about PowerPoint or teamwork or creative skills. All comes down to do you know how to ask a chat robot to do your job for you?
Speaker 1: So chat gpt just wrote back and said, yeah, I got you.
Speaker 9: Ye.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's taken over. Fast forward to a year from now it's probably gonna be brooken chat GPT in the morning. So oh yeah, actually be fun a lot better show than this.
Speaker 6: And a computer will be doing my job with the laughing it stuck again.
Speaker 5: Laser Stories is coming up right after this. It's the radio segment that loves love and he has seventeen dollars to buy himself some tonight, so text him a seven eighty five nine two tell him where he can find some cheap love. Hey, right here, big budd, It's Laser Stories. The segment Murder read weird news stories around the globe, just like everyone else does, except we have a laser. Those other Dumblebee tunas just don't. This first laser story is out of Ontario, California. Three years ago, a thirty year old city employee named Griselda Perez walked into an A MPM convenience store and was caught on surveillance video slipping a two dollars ninety nine per cent energy bar into her pocket and never paying for Maybe she set herself up for the joke. Is that an energy bar in your bucket?
Speaker 10: Maybe?
Speaker 5: Even though the video was considered inconclusive, the owner turned it over to the city and Instead of giving Griselda a warning, they paid an entire private legal team to go after her.
Speaker 8: Are you kidding?
Speaker 1: A two dollars energy bar?
Speaker 5: Of course, the city spends their money. Good thing.
Speaker 1: She was awake for it.
Speaker 5: And remember this is a city employee that they wanted to make an example of. Yeah, and because after three years they racked up a bill of one hundred and thirty three thousand dollars in legal fees. Oh my, you over one hundred and thirty grand to go after an employee who may or may not have solo a three dollar energy bar retrospective to charity.
Speaker 1: Then must feel so good to pay those taxes.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 5: In the end, they finally had their day in court and a judge found that the theft had not been proved. Take that, and they ordered the city council to reinstate Griselda came away.
Speaker 4: Did anyone else feel like we need a statue of Griselda city Hall? Because that that's amazing sponsorship.
Speaker 1: She is like some sort of hero.
Speaker 5: Not only were they ordered to give her her job back, but they were also forced to reinstate her with back pay for the last three years. It's brilliant.
Speaker 1: That is so good.
Speaker 6: Oh my gosh, that's tens of thousands that leads.
Speaker 5: That's little vacation for real.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's somebody still in city Hall going worth it.
Speaker 5: Actually. Their stories out of Ireland's twenty eight year old woman named Jess Taylor recently bought a used couch with her boyfriend because their dog ruined their old one. Okay, no, they didn't want anything too nice because it would just probably get trashed to so they went to a second hand store and they ended up with a tan and brown two seater. But they didn't find out what came with the couch until they lost their remote.
Speaker 1: He didn't he didn't clean it before rut here.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, Jess's boyfriend reached down in between the cushions still looked for it and felt something weird.
Speaker 3: I don't want to know.
Speaker 8: Next story.
Speaker 5: He pulled his hand back out and realized he was holding an entire handful of fingernails. I don't know what I thought you should say?
Speaker 12: Not?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it turns out the couch was filled with thousands of the.
Speaker 6: Bugs in it, almost grass, and there are plenty of toenails in there too.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: And Jose is saying this as he piles his fingernails in piles on this piece of paper.
Speaker 1: Next to it.
Speaker 3: I do.
Speaker 6: I throw them away every day.
Speaker 1: I don't know that. I don't see it. You may be putting them in pockets and bringing them home to your cow.
Speaker 5: You don't need some first, So someone was obviously disposing of them in there, but it could have been multiple people doing it.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Oh my god.
Speaker 5: Luckily for the couple, they were into it and spent the entire rest of the night sorting and categorizing them for their nail scrap of collection. That's a lie, John, I gotta get better about that. And they were grossed out by it too, but not disgusted enough to toss out the couchs. In fact, they kept it. Who They vacuumed the rest of the nails out, and Jen says there were so many it sounded like she was vacuuming uncooked rice. I mean, happy ending.
Speaker 1: I never pour rice into a pot.
Speaker 5: And let's go to your next God, this next one's out of Build a Bear Central.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 5: No, I honestly don't know how to feel about this. I'm actually I'm antle bit uncomfortable reading this headline, but it says Build a Bear launches after dark series of teddy Bears only for adults. That's right, they're giving us horny teddy bears.
Speaker 1: What are those batteries for you have to put in your Build a Bear?
Speaker 7: Well?
Speaker 5: The Build a Bear website asks who sent stuffed animals were just for the kids? They did not, Why should they get to have all the fun?
Speaker 10: I agree?
Speaker 1: I mean wrong company to do this. Anybody else, like, do I know?
Speaker 3: I love?
Speaker 1: Going to That place.
Speaker 5: Features a picture of its teddy bear with a lion's mane and a silk robe, lying on a shag carpet with a single rose and two glasses of wine. Oh it's pretty clear with this bear's intentions.
Speaker 1: I don't know, but this bear just roared at me.
Speaker 5: The bears range from PG to PG thirteen, so don't worry too much about it. Here's some of the options. There's a topless bear in only boxers with a huge heart around his head.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that male silk very big of boxers.
Speaker 1: It would be pretty funny if there is a bear with boobs, Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 5: Well, they do have a female bear and heels holding a bottle of wine and a wine glass with a shirt on that reads it's wine o' clock somewhere.
Speaker 1: I should be.
Speaker 5: It's somewhere, it's not Brooks. That bear is wearing clothes. Finally, for the gen Zers, there's a bear in pajamas and red fluffy slippers holding a mixed berry Seltzer and that's Barry Spells b So if you're wondering, you could purchase any and all of these at the gift shop on the Bills to Bear website. Next to these are stories out of the world of Words.
Speaker 1: I like this world.
Speaker 5: Well, we found a list of phrases that supposedly make you sound unprofessional at work, and luckily there's also suggestions for what you should say instead, So see if you're guilty of saying any of these. Here's the top three. Number three is does that make sense?
Speaker 10: You know?
Speaker 5: Experts say that phrase is highly unprofessional. Instead, try what are your thoughts? Or I'd like to hear your input on this.
Speaker 13: I don't want to hear their input, and I want them to give it, I say.
Speaker 5: Number two is quote sorry to bother you. If you use this phrase, apparently you sound old and lazy.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 5: Instead they suggest saying excuse me, That makes you sound culture.
Speaker 1: Excuse me, excuse him? Is that better?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 1: Is that more cultured for you?
Speaker 5: Finally, the number one most unprofessional thing to say at work is if you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Oh, I say all of them. Yeah, I was gonna say I think so.
Speaker 5: Too, apparently, experts. If you say that, you sound dumb and uneducated.
Speaker 1: Attacked.
Speaker 5: What to say instead is nothing. Don't say anything. This is all unnecessary filler. Just say exactly what you need and that's it. I don't like that, I say, just let your actions speak louder than words.
Speaker 1: I don't know that that's appropriate in the work place.
Speaker 5: What does his actions say to you right now? Tell me he's all business, no pants and that sound means what the stoye has come to an end for the day. We'll do it again the same time on.
Speaker 3: Wednesday, brooking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 5: Alexis, let me give you a theoretical situation here. Okay, let's say you meet a super hot single guy. Okay, he's tall, he's athletic, super rich, loves watching god awful reality TV, and somehow doesn't find your mother attractive. But he does leave voicemails and leaves voice messages. What do you do.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's so bad, I might have to block his number.
Speaker 5: For most people now, just leaving a voicemail alone is a giant red fla, and our next segment proves why. Because we have a whole batch of cringey messages to play for you. You will understand and feel Alexis's pain when you hear them in a brand new loser line, Coming up, girl, what's up with you?
Speaker 3: Ant?
Speaker 1: Is this the right number?
Speaker 3: It's the loser line, good boy, just.
Speaker 5: Call me back if you haven't heard the loser line before, it works like this. Let's say someone approaches you while you're out at the club and uses this charming pick applying on you either sweet baby raised barbecue on his house. Wait, I hope you like bad boys because I'm bad at everything.
Speaker 4: Awful voice is so low it's hard for erecting whatever you do.
Speaker 5: Don't give him a weird look like he's not from this planet. Instead, tell him you'd be more than happy to give him lessons sometime, and then tell him to call you. Hopefully he leaves an awkward voicemail that we can play on the air. Voicemails like this.
Speaker 11: One, Miss Anderson.
Speaker 14: By the way, listen I do a lot of school tours at the chocolate factory, but you know, I've never met like a teacher that's quite like you, because Wow, you were so great with the kids and and I can really tell that you know, you like being a part of, you know, the whole coco experience.
Speaker 5: Did you like the joke that I made or did.
Speaker 14: You like the knowledge that I placed on you where I said, you know, cocoa beans get turned into nibs and there's more nibs.
Speaker 5: Where that came from.
Speaker 14: Listen, If all my teachers at school look like you like that amazing, I probably would.
Speaker 15: Have stayed in like a lot longer.
Speaker 5: Like I'm just letting you know right now. If you've ever wondered what's the opposite of Willie Wonka's Fantastic Chocolate Factory, it's what you us heard there.
Speaker 1: I love that one who can make a bad joke.
Speaker 11: Watch next message, Hey Jeff, Hey, he remember Hey, let's go. Let's go, let's go, let's go. Hey, let's go, Hey you and then hey, hey, let's try not to lose. Okay, okay, let's try not to lose.
Speaker 5: Beer winner.
Speaker 11: Yay us this party, Party, Party on the bus, us let's party, party, party.
Speaker 14: We can party anywhere, we can party on the bus, we can party on the field.
Speaker 12: Go Go Go.
Speaker 5: Team Yay, Let's go and go.
Speaker 3: Let's go see soon.
Speaker 6: Next message, how did how did this cheerleading coach or something get the loser line?
Speaker 5: I don't know from a parent.
Speaker 1: Let's try not to lose.
Speaker 5: Party on the fielding, on the bus, the studio. It doesn't rhyme, but it's a good mess. Efforts there. Speaking of effort, have you been to our TikTok at Broke and Jeffrey. You should because we post the number one loser line of the week on there all the time. You can follow, subscribe. Feel free to comment on my body too, because I just had my elbows watched like a baby. Yeah, hot elbow. You think that's weird? You should listen to this.
Speaker 15: Hey, Sarah, you gave me your number and I just I didn't mention this before. But I'm actually training to be a taxidermists. Basically, I work with animal skins and sort of make them more alive and stuff like that. It's more of a self taught thing, but I spend a couple hours every morning finding specimens on the side of the road to practice on, and you know, I'm getting pretty good and stuff. So that's where I'm at in life. Cool fact, I actually was able to make a gopher pose like he was playing golf and I got a cute little plaid.
Speaker 5: Hat and everything.
Speaker 15: So you know, if you want to, you want to see that for yourself sometime, I would love you came over. Could uh make some popcorn or something?
Speaker 5: Just have a nice chat. Oh.
Speaker 15: Also, if you find any cute little animals on the road on the way, you know, like we could work on them together. You know, we could make our own little coffee shop scene or something and I'll put it on my wall. That would be fun.
Speaker 5: So I'd love that. Thank you guys at all.
Speaker 6: Imagine this is hometown.
Speaker 5: Are we made us stuff squirrel again?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 5: Brook was furious. She's like, the only thing you should be stuffing that with is crab rangon And dare you taxidermy?
Speaker 4: There used to be a taxi dermy shop right on Main Street when you turn to where we go, and my husband thought.
Speaker 1: It was a person that did for like over a year.
Speaker 4: He's like that your.
Speaker 12: Next message, Hey Kyle, uh, it's from the other day. If you are still interested in going to that Moonshine ty sing a couple of things. So it's Saturday. It'll be in Roy Street. There is a freeway underpath. You're gonna see a cluster of tents. Do not go into tents, like seriously, that is I cannot stress that enough. But before you get to the tents, you're going to turn right and there's gonna be a sense and you'll see a hole in that sense. I need you to crawl through that hole. People do it all the time. Like, I know it sounds super sketchy, but like literally, you're so so fine. We will walk about fifty more feet and there's an open sewer drain and actually that Moonshine Tyes thing is in the sewer drain, so you'll just like take that ladder down and and we'll have everything set up down there. I know it sounds little weird, but it's actually like literally so fun. Like so please call me on this number. This is not my normal phone number, but it'll be active for about the next forty eight hours.
Speaker 7: So yeah, I'm looking forward to it.
Speaker 12: We're gonna have so much fun next.
Speaker 5: It just sounds like a hipster I mean, you never thought i'd say this, but out of all the messages we've heard today, Sewer Drain, Bootleg moonshine girl is actually the most respectable out of the entire group.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how would go?
Speaker 6: It's a speak easiest yeah, or like a smell punging to not go in the tent.
Speaker 5: You can listen a Loser Line regularly at this time every week, and make sure you subscribe to the Brook and Jeffery YouTube channel so you can listen to every Loser Line. Second date in phone tap right there. Speaking of phone taps, we've got one coming up next. Today we call a woman who's been working the front get a big hotel for years now. Business was slow for a while, but lately it's been picking up, which is great, but downside is definitely more stressful. Yeah, oh yeah, and that's why we have Brooke call to completely waste one hundred percent of this woman's time. Yeah, and you know what, she's gonna love it. I make she will or the total opposite of that. But it has to stay professional the whole time. It's your phone tap right now.
Speaker 11: Another on the twenties, Sweet TSK, how can I help you?
Speaker 1: Seven letters another word for tater.
Speaker 11: Hmmm, I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: What was that?
Speaker 1: Yes, Hi, I'm a guest here at the hotel, and they said if I had any questions, I could call the front desk.
Speaker 10: Sure.
Speaker 11: How can I help you?
Speaker 1: Well, I'm doing a crossword in the newspaper. Okay, I'm on this one. Seven letters, another word for tater. Can you help me?
Speaker 11: Yes, sure, I can try to help you. Seven words for tater.
Speaker 1: Okay, seven letters, seven letters.
Speaker 11: Seven letters? Okay, how about potato?
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness, okay, potato.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was on that for almost three hours.
Speaker 11: Well, I'm so glad I can have called you earlier.
Speaker 1: You're a doll.
Speaker 11: Great, Well you enjoy your say I want to say.
Speaker 1: Think I'm going to leave you a tip.
Speaker 11: No need, man, it's not a big deal. I'm more than happy to help you out.
Speaker 1: No, I insist.
Speaker 4: I have a coupon somewhere in the bottom of this purse for four pounds of uncooked shrimp.
Speaker 11: Why why don't you just enjoy that yourself and you could think of me. Have a great day. Thank you, enjoyed, Bye, bye, sweet son. Task How can I help you?
Speaker 2: Basket dash, dash, dash dash, that's what four dashes?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 11: Hi again, ma'am, I guess you're still working on that crossword puzzle.
Speaker 1: This is a hard one.
Speaker 2: I just I don't know what to put down. Do you know what basket dash dash?
Speaker 10: You know?
Speaker 11: Honestly, yeah, I am not. I am not very good at crossword puzzles. We do have free WiFi, well, and you could Google a lot of these questions and answer that you need for your crossword puzzle.
Speaker 4: I am not a WiFi I'm a widow, and I don't know who Google is.
Speaker 11: Okay, Google is not a person, it's an actual website.
Speaker 1: And yeah, I thought you thought I was some sort of fluozy.
Speaker 11: Well, I think you're going to find that quite helpful for a lot of things that you're doing, particularly this crossword puzzle, because I just have to help the person who's in front of me ready to check in.
Speaker 1: Do you know what, Before you get to that, maybe you could come up to my room and show me how computers work.
Speaker 11: Well, I won't be able to today because I have to maintain my position here at the front desk. I have to answer the phone, I have to check people in.
Speaker 2: You said, excuse me, you said you could help me with any issues I had.
Speaker 11: Okay, I know I said that, but it's more issues of your actual stay here that I can help you with.
Speaker 1: If you refuse to help me, I'm going to use some cross words with you. Why do you see what I did there?
Speaker 11: Cross That was very witty, I think. Why drop, ma'am. I'm sorry, I really have to go. I have a guest case only waiting in front of me.
Speaker 1: You have, I said, excuse me?
Speaker 2: I said, basket dash dash dash dash.
Speaker 11: Okay, ma'am. This is the last one that I can help you with, the last one. You cannot call me back about the crossword puzzle, but the answer you may be looking for case basket case b a S. Have a wonderful day. Good luck with that puzzle. Thank you, bye bye, enjoy your stay.
Speaker 1: I really quick, what about eight letters another another word for prank call?
Speaker 11: Okay, ma'am, I'm going to have to finish with the guests in front of me, and I'm.
Speaker 10: Going to hang now.
Speaker 1: It's phone tap.
Speaker 11: Okay, that's very good. Thank you have won.
Speaker 1: By no no, no, wait wait wait you get it.
Speaker 4: This is actually Brooke from the radio show Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning.
Speaker 1: What we're doing a phone tap on you?
Speaker 11: Oh? I was getting an.
Speaker 1: I can tell your coworker.
Speaker 4: Phillips said, you guys have been getting some weirdos into the hotel, and thank you.
Speaker 11: Your job is stressful enough. And then somebody wear a crossword puzzle.
Speaker 1: You just needed your help.
Speaker 11: I couldn't imagine what was going to be next.
Speaker 1: Well, next was going to be the cross words?
Speaker 11: Oh my god, that's.
Speaker 1: Wake up.
Speaker 3: Every morning was weekday mornings on the twenties, Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 5: Everybody's allowed to make little mistakes when you're out on a date, but sometimes there's ones that go down where you say, I don't know, this could just be a deal breaker, like wetting both your pairs of pants, oh, your regular ones and the emergency backup pair that you keep in the.
Speaker 1: Tree your date stuck around for the second or.
Speaker 5: If your mom shows up during appetizers and takes a photo for the Christmas card. Oh yeah, we told you to wait after dessert.
Speaker 1: Yes, when you had your dry pants on.
Speaker 5: We're wondering, was today's dating mistake also unforgivable? And we say mistake because I'm hoping this didn't happen on purpose. You're gonna hear what it was when we do your brand new second date updating right after this second date up to day. We really need to get a victory today, Okay, not just for our listener, but for ourselves.
Speaker 1: Too, cause I'll always take a victory.
Speaker 5: Brook's going through some deep ish right now with her life. Jose and I tried to high five in the break room and missed. It's a sad moment. And then Alexis's spray tan only covered three quarters of her body this week.
Speaker 1: It's hard to get my back on my own.
Speaker 5: And that's better than usual, by the way. Yeah, it's a mess, and we're all a little down and out right now, including Tiffany, who's on the phone because she's having trouble getting a guy to ask her out again. Tiffany, if you could describe your mood right now using one emoji, what emoji would it be like? This question?
Speaker 7: Probably that one that's like the dejected sad facet eyes.
Speaker 5: Oh, the one that's drooling. Not that one. Maybe asking emojis wasn't the best way to start, Tiffany, but maybe instead tell us about the guy that you want us to contact. Who's he?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 7: So Mike, we met on an app and I thought it was really funny. One thing I remember from his profile is that he liked to take the scenic route.
Speaker 5: You know, That's what he wrote as his like bio little tagline.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I thought that was kind of cute.
Speaker 5: It takes a long time to do stuff, then most people get done in a short amount.
Speaker 2: Of I feel like he's just lated everything.
Speaker 1: It sounds like, well.
Speaker 7: I mean it's less room for discovery, like is he late or is he more just like a really present soak up time with people.
Speaker 10: Like me?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, what did you guys do on your date?
Speaker 7: Well, so we talked a lot before our date. Like, I'm not someone who just like dates a lot of people. I'm the one at a time kind of person, and I wanted to really get to know him before we went out. So we talked a lot, and.
Speaker 5: He takes the scenic crowd. Even setting up a first date, it just takes a long time.
Speaker 7: Maybe maybe I'm a scenic rout kind of person myself.
Speaker 5: Okay, so what do you guys talk about?
Speaker 7: We talked about all sorts of things and we had really good conversation and then he asked me out, and well, I didn't tell you guys this because I know it's like technically second date update, but we actually have been out twice. So the first time was happy hour and I just like wanted to talk to him more so when he asked me how the second time, I went and he asked me to go back to his place watch movie and I did, and oh, stay the night, and.
Speaker 1: Then you did stay the night.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it was just like one of those things where when we were at his place, it just felt like we had known each other for a really long time, Like it was comfortable, we were cozy. It just felt good. It didn't feel like, oh, this is the first time of at your place. It felt it felt very like.
Speaker 5: A family member, like a youngerst.
Speaker 1: Like someone you've been in a relationship with.
Speaker 5: That's what I said.
Speaker 4: Do you think you said anything to scare them, like you talk too much about wanting to be in a relationship or something.
Speaker 7: I mean, honestly, anything is possible, Like I don't claim to be the perfect dater or anything like that. This just felt good and I'm confused.
Speaker 5: Yeah, amazing.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it was.
Speaker 5: Easy, maybe too natural and easy as a red flag, though sometimes people get scared by that. There could be more problems here.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I just I don't know. I didn't see any problems. And then since then it's just been like friends. It's been very much like the texts aren't as common or as frequent, and I don't know something. He is just like friendly and I don't know, like if you met someone else or if something went wrong.
Speaker 5: Okay, it seems a little bit odd, especially because you've been out with him twice and spent the night. I mean, alexis talk if that ever happened to you, Like, what's your read on the situation?
Speaker 1: You better text me the next day.
Speaker 5: What do you think that you did wrong?
Speaker 1: Alexis never me your problem? Something's wrong with the dumb question?
Speaker 5: Tifny Do you think that there's anything that you could have done wrong?
Speaker 7: I don't think so. I mean, I'm sure it's possible, but that's kind of what I need help with, Like, I just don't know.
Speaker 4: It may be like, I know you're a date only one person at a time type of person, but maybe he's not.
Speaker 1: Did you guys discuss that?
Speaker 7: Yeah, Like on his dating profile it said he was looking for a long term relationship and marriage, So don't be lied about that. I thought we were kind of on the seat page.
Speaker 1: So he does.
Speaker 4: I mean, like even that is set in the vibe where he's not like a one night only type of guy.
Speaker 6: Well, some guys may be embarrassed by their performance or something, or maybe he's a little shy and he's like, Okay, it wasn't.
Speaker 5: My best I think I think we get it. No, I think we get it. But Brook said, what so I don't keep going.
Speaker 1: It's like she's calling him back.
Speaker 4: Yeah, should not be enough affirmation't want.
Speaker 5: It, tivity. He doesn't have anything to be embarrassed about.
Speaker 12: Right, No, definitely not.
Speaker 5: He definitely doesn't.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Well, but sometimes when when somebody likes the scenic route, I mean, you just want to see the scenes one time and then you're good. You don't keep driving back down that same road over and over again. This movie. Yeah, maybe he's seen it before.
Speaker 1: I don't know that heard.
Speaker 5: You're looking for love. We're trying to find answers here and hopefully, but we already kissed one there. We'll see what he has to say though, when we come back and try and get your second date update right after this. All right, okay, hold on.
Speaker 3: Update.
Speaker 5: We've been talking to Tiffany about her dates plural, because she went on two of them, sex there with a guy named Mike. The second one ended in a sleepover over at his place.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I've ever called it sleepover, Jeff.
Speaker 5: That's what it was, an adult sleepover. And Tiffany, I feel like we've gotten close enough over the last few minutes for me to call you a nickname at this point. Is it cool if I call you tea dog? Or should I just stick with tiff No?
Speaker 7: I prefer Tiffany, my friend.
Speaker 5: Well the full Tiffany.
Speaker 4: Okay, the dog is just insulting almost Yeah, I just dog doing.
Speaker 5: That's how you know that I'm cool with you if I put a dog afterwards?
Speaker 1: But ja forward.
Speaker 5: So Tiffany is confused because after having this great connection with Mike, who maybe I should call Michael to not offend her. At this point, he's not calling her back, and she wants some answers. Luckily, Brooke knows exactly what went wrong. Brooke, go ahead, tell him.
Speaker 1: Yes, I actually have no idea.
Speaker 3: Oh why would I know?
Speaker 1: I mean, I sound lovely.
Speaker 5: You have the answers.
Speaker 1: No, I'm bummed out for her.
Speaker 4: You know, it's a guy who says he's looking for a serious relationship, makes an amazing connection with a woman.
Speaker 1: Yeah, totally, and then nothing.
Speaker 5: Does that make you feel better, Tiffany, there's no reason for him to not be calling you back, but he's still not doing it better.
Speaker 7: I guess not really, he depressed her even more.
Speaker 1: Maybe there's a reasonable explanation.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I mean, I just I thought he was really lovely. It felt really easy, it felt right. I would really like to see where it goes, because I don't feel that like comfort and natural feeling on the very often.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm really hoping this works out for you.
Speaker 5: Well, let's find out for sure. We're gonna call him and see what he has to say. All right, let's get m Dog up on the line here. Hello, Hey, what's up is this Mike?
Speaker 11: Yep?
Speaker 5: This is he?
Speaker 3: Who's this?
Speaker 13: Hey?
Speaker 5: My name is Jeff but all my friends call me Jay Dog. I'm sorry, Yeah, hey man, So I'm yeah. You're on a radio show right now called Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning.
Speaker 10: Okay, I'm trying to heard of you guys.
Speaker 9: Kind of Why am I.
Speaker 10: On this show?
Speaker 5: Well, you're on this show for a segment we do call the second Date Update because you went out on a couple of hot dates with one of our listeners. His name Tiffany.
Speaker 9: Oh Tiffany, huh.
Speaker 4: Yeah, sounds like you two had a lot of fun together.
Speaker 9: I don't know if they were a hot pea, but yeah, we went on a few dates. They were interesting.
Speaker 1: That's wait, did you say that they weren't hot?
Speaker 10: I didn't find none to be that great. I don't know, maybe insulting, a little depressing, the middle of the letdown. She's a nice growing off.
Speaker 1: But didn't she stay the night at your house?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 9: I don't know how much you talk to Tiffany, but so we.
Speaker 5: We did speak to her a little bit. From what we've learned, there were two separate dates that you guys went on, Yes, one that it was a happy hour and the second one was I.
Speaker 1: Think dinner and then back to your place. So then you watch a movie and she stayed the night.
Speaker 9: I mean, dinner was fine.
Speaker 3: I think.
Speaker 9: Here's the thing.
Speaker 10: Uh, He repeatedly fell asleep during kind of serious conversation about.
Speaker 5: No way, what do you mean?
Speaker 10: Well, let me give you example, kind of like nailing the coffin for me. Was I was talking about the time I almost died once. I'm like a big outdorrec guy climb I ski.
Speaker 4: So I so wait, wait, wait, are you sitting at dinner talking about this or you back at the house like on the couch.
Speaker 1: Where are you?
Speaker 9: That moment was back at the couch after the dinner. Okay, yeah, so I'm you know, I'm whitewater rafting.
Speaker 10: It went the wrong way, almost about to go over a fall and was bad.
Speaker 9: And it's kind of the exciting interesting part when I don't die and I look over and I thought maybe she was closing her eyes because like, ah, it's dressed.
Speaker 7: Oh no, no, she was.
Speaker 9: She was out like a light. Oh and you know, I get it. We all worked, life's busy.
Speaker 10: She might have been tired. But he's falling asleep on like two other phone calls at night when we've just been chatting trying to get to know each other.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, she's kind of jealous. She could do that.
Speaker 9: Maybe I bore her. I don't know my life's boring to her. She just likes to hear herself.
Speaker 4: Did I ask, is she was she drunk during all these times that she fall asleep?
Speaker 9: No, not drunk at all, absolutely not.
Speaker 10: I'm wide awake for her stories, and she's telling hers and then she's zogs out. I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 5: That's interesting because when we talked to her, Tiffany didn't mention anything about falling asleep, probably because she didn't remember falling asleep.
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 6: But I see during the movie because some people you turn a movie on instantly out, but a phone conversation.
Speaker 1: I mean, I could go to sleep right now, and.
Speaker 5: Maybe it's it's a good idea to bring Tiffany on the line right now before she falls asleep. Just listening to this because I need to tell you, Mike, she's been on the other line this entire time.
Speaker 9: Oh wait, what do you mean she's on the line now, like listening to our conversation.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's how the segment works. We have them waiting to jump in. Tiffany, are you awake.
Speaker 7: Yes, I'm awake.
Speaker 5: Okay, there was a moment there.
Speaker 1: Wait you sound you sound mad?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm frustrated because really I need I remember you telling me about the story that you died or whatever, like I remember that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but every time.
Speaker 10: I was walking about important things in my life that weren't boring, and we're interesting in full time.
Speaker 9: You were not there, you were sleeping. We're using off.
Speaker 5: Maybe your life isn't as interesting as you think it is, Mike, and you need to have more crazy experiences to hold her attention.
Speaker 9: I guess that's the message. But I'm looking for like long term love and marriage and wait, I don't want someone who falls asleep, like.
Speaker 8: Do you take this?
Speaker 1: How long are you stories?
Speaker 4: Like, let's be real, I mean you guys, I mean, it doesn't matter if we think they're boring or not. Because Tiffany said to us, Mike, like when you were on the phone, how amazing you were and how interesting you were and how connected she felt to you.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean I just felt very at ease and comfortable. And I guess you know, it was a Thursday, it was the end of the week. I was at Keith and I just dozed off a little bit. Like it's not an insult.
Speaker 1: It sounds like he has such a nice couch. I know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you're the human version of a sleeping show.
Speaker 9: I mean, I get, maybe I get being comfortable on me, but I'm just not into that.
Speaker 5: Sorry, But you say that you're looking for long term relationships in marriage, that's kind of what happens when you get married You kind of just start to tune each other out and fall asleep in the middle of conversations. Am I right broke?
Speaker 9: That's but not at the beginning, not at the beginning, hopefully.
Speaker 5: Well you don't want your marriage to last that long.
Speaker 16: Apparently, you know, the next morning, she's kind of sheep to see, like I fell asleep, so like, can you finish the story? And you know, it's just like, wait, what that's even more offutty to me.
Speaker 4: Oh man, I thought you guys like had a night together together.
Speaker 7: I never said that. I just said I stood the night there.
Speaker 5: We're talking about the perverts over here that we we just assume.
Speaker 4: Who would assume that she fell asleep in the middle of the story, and just how should just stayed?
Speaker 11: I mean, what do you want?
Speaker 7: Like we made out, it was it's like my first time I'm going over there.
Speaker 11: I'm not doing that.
Speaker 5: In first grade. It doesn't impress her.
Speaker 4: It's hard to think of like making out and then getting so tired.
Speaker 5: Oh god, Okay, I think we're kind of losing the point of the problem here, which is her falling asleep while he's trying to talk to her.
Speaker 10: Yeah, you know, to me, I really don't think you're as into me as you say you are, because like, if you.
Speaker 9: Were, you wouldn't be falling asleep.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I don't know. I just would at least have a better vibe about if you fall at sleep once or something, but so many times during I don't know.
Speaker 7: I mean, I can't convince you that I had a lot time. Like I've told you, I like you. I thought it was natural. I can't convince you of that if you've decided that.
Speaker 11: You bore me.
Speaker 5: You know, the fact that she reached out to a radio station to get in touch with you is a pretty good hint that she has feelings, some sort of feelings. Fall asleep three times?
Speaker 1: Actually, but not right? Yeah, not yet, is right?
Speaker 10: Not yet? I know, I just those feelings aren't mutual.
Speaker 5: Oh really, you don't even want to give her at least a chance to stay awake for an entire date. We'll send you out at noon to really, and we'll pumper full of seven red bulls right before the coffee.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I wouldn't do it either.
Speaker 5: Sorry, guys, Well, I'm sorry it sounds like Tiffany, we're not going to be able to get you out another time with Mike, you know, know.
Speaker 4: I mean, I'm not hitting on him or anything, jeff but I got two kids that will not go to sleep.
Speaker 1: So if he was a pop on my house time, if.
Speaker 5: You want a babysit, we only need you for like thirty minutes.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and you'll probably get further with her than with Tiffy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's looking Jeffrey in the morning. I might be alone on this, but I feel like it is a compliment when somebody falls asleep while you're talking because they're so comfortable with your voice and your presence. It's like a warm blanket coming home.
Speaker 1: That's not how you show you're excited and someone check.
Speaker 5: Well, it gives me a great excuse for when Brooke tells me another story kids what they were doing, What to tell me more about the art project that they were doing last night. Sorry, I fell asleep because I'm just so comfortable with you and your family.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Actually, you know, after hearing that, it does sound kind of bad. It isn't. I'm gonna switch side. It's not a good thing to fall asleep during a date, ever, especially if.
Speaker 4: Someone's mid story about how they almost die exactly.
Speaker 1: The worst storyteller.
Speaker 5: Yeah, maybe it would have been more story yeah long, or maybe it would be more exciting if he did die, that'd be a great story to tell. Yeah. But uh, you know what, if you ever want to get some help getting another date, we can be that help for you. Hopefully, well, promise to do better than we did today. Just email the show. We'll call that person who wasn't calling you back. And find any of our second day podcasts up online wherever you get your podcast at. Brooke and Jeffrey Like subscribe, like subscribe, like subscribe yea.
Speaker 3: Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning.
Speaker 5: One of the most popular reality shows out there right now is Love Is Blind, where strangers fall in love and even propose without ever seeing the other person.
Speaker 1: And then they see each other and it goes real. Well that's sometimes.
Speaker 5: I know that sounds crazy, but is it? I mean, listeners hardly ever see what we look like, but they constantly text in saying they fallen for us based on our alluring voices and personality. Actually say we don't look like what they think. Well, here, let's put the music down real kick Brook, give them a little taste of what they're falling in love with what?
Speaker 1: Hello, listeners, I'm also in love with you and your beautiful faces, brook I.
Speaker 5: Said, give him a taste, not a sloppy Idaho tongue back.
Speaker 1: And you're really cool outfits you're wearing. Oh yeah all the time. OKAYO not drunk to everybody else? Yeah, I don't know what used.
Speaker 5: Your entire listening audience literally dry it up as you were saying, I love it. Okay, I think we're enough. Is there a chance someone has fallen in love with you though, and you never saw them? You might find out when we read some brand new Craigslist misconnections off the website.
Speaker 1: Hell, not like that.
Speaker 5: The kid's coming up at eight sounds like every day.
Speaker 4: I find another reason to love the Washington Potato Commission and Washington Potato growers because our potato growers are committed to sustainable farming practices to grow spuds for generations to come.
Speaker 1: You hear that, kids, You got spuds for life.
Speaker 4: And it means so much that ninety nine percent of Washington potato farms are family run. These growers are environmentalists at their core, and they want their crops and feels healthy for their kids and their kids, and their kids and their kids. You get all those little tater tots out there. Farmers rely on cost effective, reliable energy like hydropower for harvesting and processing potatoes. Oh By using GPS trackers while fertilizing and more energy efficient farming equipment, they're using less diesel and releasing less carbon dioxide into the atmosphere. You can get more info on their sustainable farming practices at potatoes dot com.
Speaker 3: Misconnections.
Speaker 5: That was me staring there's only two places for you to find true love in this world. One is out in the countryside in an abandoned farm where you turn the old feeding trough into a pleasure trough by os bring your own slop.
Speaker 10: Slap.
Speaker 5: The other is on the sloppy pages of craigslist dot org. We scour that website every week to find the best misconnections that they have to offer.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I can't get over Jose knowing the.
Speaker 5: Last weekend. This first misconnection is titled city Girl accidentally gave me sugar oh Man for woman in twenty seven downtown bus stop. Huh, I reckon you were the well fed miss.
Speaker 1: Line.
Speaker 5: I'll gussied up in the flowery jean jacket who accidentally sat on me at the bus stop. Oh, I was more startled than a field mouse and a snake exhibit at the local zoo. Very startled. Yes, that's when I yelped like a peacock on a barbed wire fence. You got up and apologized, but I tipped my hat and said no apologies needed. That's the first free lap dance I've had since Sunday afternoon, sir, Yeah, that's not ever. Since that moment, I can't stop thinking about your human hay baalo resting on my lap. You just have that sturdy farm girl physique. Yeah, that these other city cluckshuckers will never have. It's so granny slapping good.
Speaker 1: No, let's not bring Gramma into this.
Speaker 5: Say if you ever interested in a friendly hobnob between two strangers after a long night at the watering hole to that quick, Yeah, we did do this con gent to favor and respond to this message. You would make this reformed redneck happier than a puppy with two peters.
Speaker 1: Oh, after he's.
Speaker 5: Reort holler at me. That's from stetson. Yeah, I'm about to keep going.
Speaker 1: I think he actually means step outside. And give like a pig holler.
Speaker 5: This next misconnection is titled Hellova to the Cutie Jehovah no the park. It starts high with like nine eyes. Okay, do you remember me? I was the girl in the black yoga pants slash pink top doing some outdoor poses yesterday in the park. I noticed you when I was doing the Bavarian snap dragon's too advanced for this. I thought you were super cute for a Jehovah's witness Were you on your way to a witnessing or whatever they make you do?
Speaker 4: Just curious And isn't that kind of rude to all the other people in the religion, Like you're kind of cute?
Speaker 1: Four? It's never a good start.
Speaker 5: Sorry. I don't know much about Jehovians, but my friend told me a lot of you are from the city of Russia. Super cool. I don't think that's accurate at all. My friend also said you don't believe in gluten free things, or your God doesn't like gluten. I can't remember, but I'm going to no gluten diet except for Gummy Bears right now. It's my yearly Gummy Bear cleanse. You should totally try it. If we hung out. I would be willing to go to your weird church or whatever. I've opened a new experiences as long as you let me capture it for the gram is accident.
Speaker 1: This is the one time they're like, actually, no, we're not. We don't actually want you remember.
Speaker 5: But if not, then it's probably a nosey. My name is CEC, but you can't guess what the second C stands for.
Speaker 15: I want to.
Speaker 5: By the way, do you like dogs? I love them?
Speaker 1: You got me?
Speaker 5: That's from CC.
Speaker 4: She's fighting to shared interest. He's a Bavarian mountain pose whatever.
Speaker 5: Bavarian snapdragon. Somebody looked that up and send it over to us. We want to see this. Next Smiths connection is titled right behind You at the ATM, No get step back Man for Woman twenty six. He says, you may remember me as the guy with the blue tank top that said Nobody's home, tried the back door?
Speaker 1: What did all the men in the.
Speaker 5: You may not have noticed, but I had a fairly large check to deposit thanks to some quote experimental tests that I was recently approved to be. Did you worry? I'm not like a radioactive superhuman, although that would be pretty sweet.
Speaker 4: Yeah, maybe in a couple of days, do you, buddy?
Speaker 5: AnyWho? I noticed you didn't take your receipt after your transaction, so I grabbed it, but before I could give it to you, you were gone. Do you really have that much money in your account?
Speaker 1: Oh my god?
Speaker 5: Oh that's crazy. Maybe you invented the waffle iron or the iPad or something.
Speaker 1: Dude, this guy needs to meet the yoga girl from.
Speaker 3: The pork.
Speaker 5: No matter what, you're my type of woman.
Speaker 12: Rich.
Speaker 5: Yeah. So, now that we got that out of the way, I would like to formally offer you the chance of a lifetime. You could be on the ground floor of a potential new multi billions the jillion dollar company. Jillian two words pogo surfboards. I can't say any more to you because this is a public forum. But if you could imagine surfboards with pogo sticks attached to them, that's what it is. It's a secret. Hopefully you're ready to become a trillionaire. That signed Hayden.
Speaker 1: It's like ten years the X Games. All of a sudden, surf.
Speaker 5: It became a fish.
Speaker 1: Or there's a shark someone around. Just Dummer because he ate that guy.
Speaker 5: Those are your Craigslist misconnections for the.
Speaker 3: Week, freaking him free.
Speaker 5: In the morning, got another first time player on the phone named Tracy from Sahelis, who's worked as a nurse for twenty years and says she's really nervous to play Brooke. Oh, Tracy, when you hear Brooke on this segment, other than know it all lush, what other words would you use to describe thanks, Jeff, brilliant? I said Tracy.
Speaker 4: Okay, I think Tracy's brilliant.
Speaker 1: I love that answer. That was really nice.
Speaker 5: And I think Tracy's lush.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Are you sure you know what that one means? I know what it means. Okay, I think it's a complimented. I'm let's just send Brooke out of the studio to do her lush thing out there, and while that happens, Tracy, you know how the game works. He got thirty seconds to answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know when, you could say past, but you have to beat her outright to win? Are you ready?
Speaker 11: I'm ready?
Speaker 9: Here we go, good luck.
Speaker 5: Your time starts now. Jennifer Garner celebrates a birthday today. Is she in her forties or fifties?
Speaker 11: Forties?
Speaker 5: What month of the year has the highest number of births. October Leo the Lion is a famous mascot for what company Mitchelin Tires.
Speaker 14: I don't know.
Speaker 5: New Zealanders are often referred to as what bird.
Speaker 11: By the past.
Speaker 5: What horror movie franchise is the highest grossing of all time? Is it the Conjuring Halloween? Or Friday the Thirteenth?
Speaker 11: Friday the Thirteenth?
Speaker 5: Got those answers? Zen Brooks go to come back in the studio and Tracy, I like to ask this to a lot of people. What segment on the show do you like to listen to? Because I'm still trying to figure out one for myself. What do you like?
Speaker 10: So?
Speaker 11: I like listening to when you guys do the roundtable and you say that what's on your mind?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 5: What do you like about that?
Speaker 11: Your thoughts are very interesting?
Speaker 4: Oh she used that air quote thing she meant embarrassing, That's what she meant.
Speaker 1: But I like it.
Speaker 5: I like it case study on the thoughts with this.
Speaker 1: Yow, that's true. We do have a lot of therapists that listen. Have you ever noticed that?
Speaker 5: Yeah, they're all scared for us. Yeah, yeah, there's something therapists if you're listening. Will you text back in advice for us, but one way is not working for or just send the medication straight to the Yeah, there you go. Let's get some psychiatristics. Brook, you're up, You ready, Ready? Your time starts now. Jennifer Garner celebrates a birthday today. Is she in her forties or fifties?
Speaker 1: Fifties?
Speaker 5: What month of the year has the highest.
Speaker 1: Number of births September.
Speaker 5: Leo the Lion is a famous mascot for What Company MGM. New Zealanders are often referred to as what bird kiwis? What horror movie franchise is the highest grossing of all time? Is it The Conjuring Halloween? Or Friday the thirteenth? The Conjuring Astro is the name of the family pet in What Cartoons? Got our answers? And we're gonna go over to the scoreboard. See how brilliant you guys really are with Jose.
Speaker 16: Do all of us a favor and go have a heart attack, you little rat faced.
Speaker 1: That's aggressive?
Speaker 6: Were kids that was on the showd Tracy good ever?
Speaker 5: But you got zero?
Speaker 4: Brook.
Speaker 1: You're a nurse, you do good things every day.
Speaker 5: You're good and Brook you didn't get one wrong.
Speaker 1: You got sick.
Speaker 5: To be smart Today, let's go over the answers real quick. Jennifer Garner celebrates a birthday. She's in her fifties, turning fifty one today.
Speaker 1: I really like her.
Speaker 5: The most birds happened in the month of September. Apparently September ninth and nineteenth specifically have the highest birthdays. Leo the Lion is a famous mascot for MGM.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: New Zealander is often referred to as Kiwi's. They're a flightless bird that are commonly found in New Zealand and The horror movie franchise that's the highest grossing is the Conjuring to two point one two billion dollars. Astro is the name of the dog in The Jetsons. I that one dark?
Speaker 1: All right, There's always next time, my friend.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but this time just for playing. You also want a pair of tickets to see Billy Porter perform at the Paramount Theater Saturday, April twenty nine.
Speaker 1: That'll be such a fun show.
Speaker 10: Yes.
Speaker 5: Also, the Grammy, Emmy, and two time Tony Award winning Billy Porter kicks off the very first leg of his first ever tour right here in Seattle, and you're gonna be there to see it.
Speaker 11: Tracy, all right, that's awesome, Thank you, thank.
Speaker 5: You so much for playing. Make sure you call back and try again. We'll do Winbrooks Bucks same time tomorrow, brook
Speaker 3: And Jeffrey in the morning.