Speaker 1: I was donkey up today time. Damn that he hogged.
Speaker 2: It's time for donkey I mean't trying to be donkey today no more.
Speaker 1: They should be embarrassed by what they already did. I'm not making these people.
Speaker 2: Do these days called Donkey of the day, and it really caught me off guard. Damn Charlamagne, who got the donkey out of the day today?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 2: I donkey today for Monday, April seventeenth, just hilarious goes to a man named Devin P.
Speaker 1: Mitchell. Devin is from picker Ewn, Mississippi. The am I crooked letter, crooked letter, I crookerd letter, crooked letter.
Speaker 2: I hump back hump back eyes snoop doll, my folks Mississippi dropping the clues bos from Mississippi. If I pronounced picker Ewn wrong, apologies, don't nobody know how to pronounce that with y'all.
Speaker 1: But Devin is receiving the biggest he hard today.
Speaker 2: And you know, Donkey of to day is all about giving people the credit they deserve for being stupid. And I'm always torn when I see creativity weaved in with being stupid. See, Devin was doing a whole bunch of things he had no business doing. Oh he was riding already like Chamellion A two thousand and five. And he was taken into custody and charged with possession of a controlled substance with intent to distribute while in possession of a firearm, possession of a controlled substance, tampering with physical evidence, possession of a weapon by a felon, and possession of paraphernalia sidebar. Isn't it amazing how when we are out committing crimes we don't count the charges. I guarantee you. In Devin mind, he was thinking he had guns and drugs. He didn't lead a house thinking he was committing five different felonies just too, I'm sure. But here's the thing. Most people I believe are self aware enough to know they are doing something illegal. Okay, he's a felon, right, one of his charges is possession of a weapon by a felon. With that said, I would think, you know, you would have a proper stash place for your gun in drugs, right if you're going to be in the car. But I have a strange feeling Devon didn't think any of this through. Okay, plan all the way to the end. That's what I was always taughting forty eight laws of power. Yeah, it's safe to say Devon wasn't ready. Let's go to TLCUSA for the report.
Speaker 1: Police.
Speaker 3: A Mississippi man was a Friday during a traffic stop after he attempted to hide a gun in a case idea from Taco Bell. According to police, Devin P. Mitchell folded the gun into the case idea when police in Picayune stopped him and driver Olivia Nef for a traffic violation. Officers reportedly saw Mitchell stuffing the handgun into a Taco Bell bag, prompting them to conduct a search of the vehicle, where they found the gun hidden in the Mexican meal. Mitchell found himself slapped with other charges after police also recovered methamphetamine, liquid heroin, and drug paraphernalia during their search. According to authorities, Wow.
Speaker 2: Wow, round of applause for me, I pronounced pick of un right. Yeah, that's some applause police for that.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Devon got stopped by the police and hid his gun in a case adelia. Okay, when you eat in the casadilia, you're supposed to add guac, not a glock.
Speaker 1: Devin that's a case ofdea okay, whatever the helvia silad, yes, all right, case of deal. All right. I've heard of hard shells, are saft shells for casey, Yes, But bullet shouts, that's a new one, all right.
Speaker 2: Now, Look, I haven't committed crimes like this since in twenty seven years, all right, are have been around crimes like this in twenty seven years. But when I was doing my fake thug Thistle and Monks Corner, South Carolina, I saw people have more creative ways to not get caught. Right as you put it, put the gun and the drugs in the trunk underneath the spare tire. I've seen them, you know, hide the gun in the engine of the car, which I never agreed with. Okay, in my mind the gun would overheat and start going off. I've seen them hide it in the center console. I've seen them hide it beneath the steering wheel. If you believe dj Invy's wall stories, he had his twenty two stash in his Manolo blonnocks.
Speaker 1: All right, de deuce deuce in the boot right nowadays? Right? Correct me if I'm wrong.
Speaker 2: Ify Some of these cars have secret compartments.
Speaker 1: To hide your stashes in right, correct? Does the car come like that? No? Oh, you gotta get it made like that. People usually put it in there. Ok. Vehicle.
Speaker 2: I still think that's extra stupid because if you know the car got secret stashes, wouldn't the police know too? All I'm trying to say, Devin, if you're going to commit crimes, at least think the crime all the way through. Okay, your plan can't be if I get caught, I'm gonna put my pistol in this.
Speaker 1: Not your bell grande, all right.
Speaker 2: And NRA, don't y'all get no bright ideas and try to do a collaboration with Taco Bell. Okay, remember when Taco Bell had to think outside the bun campaign. NRA or any other gun lobbyists don't get any bright ideas. Were not doing the think outside the gun campaign. Okay, let's leave that alone. It's not about to be a three eighty in casada combo on the menu, all right, one three hundred and forty calories in thirteen rounds. No, we're not doing that, right. There will be no Mexican pizza pistol combos. There will be no steak grilled cheese bullet in burritos combo.
Speaker 1: We not doing that, all right.
Speaker 2: I have a feeling Devin actually did a hustler's prayer before he left his house. If he had everything in the open like that, and the only thing he could think to do is put his gun in the casadilia. He really believed future when Future said God is blessing all the trapping ninjesst all right. Maybe even worse, Devin might have had one of his people put some good old fashioned roots okay, some voodoo, one of them protect the spells on him that he thought would keep him from getting caught by I hope he kept his receipt for that, because that stuff don't work all right, at least not in situations like that. When you leave the house and you moving like Devon was, it's just the luck of the draw on whether or not you get caught that day.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: And this happened to be the day Taco bell and criminology collided.
Speaker 1: For Devon. More the guns you crave, please give Devin P. Mitchell the sweet sounds of the Hamiltons.
Speaker 4: Oh no, you are the dog of the day, the dog all the day.
Speaker 2: Yee.
Speaker 1: You know what I hate?
Speaker 2: Silent letters what's the point case, Adelia?
Speaker 1: Why have two l's if you're not gonna use them?
Speaker 2: That makes no sense, just spelling a different way.
Speaker 1: What is up with this language that we call English?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: I don't know. Don't you think that's stupid? It is? It's stupid. The same thing with It's like foreskin. It's like the same thing with forskin. Why be born with it? If you're just gonna remove him? What are we doing next?
Speaker 5: Jesus Christ? All right, I wanted to play a game. I won't play with you no more.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't I don't know what race he is. I looked, okay, but you know what, I'm assuming Bell grind.
Speaker 5: All right now when we come back.
Speaker 1: You know, jess hilarious.
Speaker 5: She was supposed to be our guest co host this morning, but because of situations that we can't control, she's not gonna be joining us today. We called to early to find out what was going on, and this is the conversation. Everybody just was supposed to be our guest hosts didn't make it, so we decided to call him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Jessica told us this morning that you know, she texted me, she said, hey, bro, I'm on the toilet, but loose stomach really messed up?
Speaker 1: Yoo somewhere to seafood in Jersey.
Speaker 2: I'm not ever doing it again. How are you from Maryland but you can't handle seafood? You from Baltimore?
Speaker 1: Another?
Speaker 2: Please, it's not good.
Speaker 5: So is this the first time you had a bad reaction to seafood and butts loose like that?
Speaker 2: When it's yo, My butt is not loose.
Speaker 1: So why are you sit in the studio.
Speaker 2: Because I don't want to start?
Speaker 1: What do you mean? We've already told people that something is up with your stomach. They gonna understand. Why would you do that? Why would lie?
Speaker 2: We got everything on your right and everything you asked for too, that's right. Yep, it's b E t v H one et v H one right here waiting on you and you across the street on the toilet. I feel are paying too, by the way, because I don't like leaving the house if I got a poop in any way, shape or form. A lot of it has to do with trauma of like you know, getting arrested and having to like poop in the in the cold tank, like what you never do. By the way, So I never leave the house unless my stomach is completely in Well.
Speaker 1: Let's talk it up the phone empty.
Speaker 5: Eight hundred five eight five one oh five to one. Has diarrhea ever messed up something for you? Not even just maybe her poop crazy, Maybe you missed your job, or missed the inexperience a game, a birthday, or whatever it may be, has diarrhea something up for you? Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one.
Speaker 1: It hasn't been topics on the breakfast club. This one. That's right me, it does involve me. I got a little diarrhe I'm coming to word. I don't care. Yellow all gonna smell it. We've seen it. Yeah, well you shot it up here one time. I did.
Speaker 2: And then if he took his underwear off, this is a true story, knocking this up. And he took his underwear off and threw it in the trash can, and I remember the janetor found it, and I think he left her noticed something. I'm serious. He was like, this is not what he's signed up for.
Speaker 5: But eight hundred that's a true story though. Eight hundred five eighty five one oh five to one. Has diarrhea ever messed up something for you? Let's talk about it. It's the Brekfast Club. Good morning, your.
Speaker 1: Phone right now you call me. You're upating here too. The Breakfast Club Top break it Down eight hundred and five eighty five one oh five one. The Breakfast Club Donkey Today is brought to you by the law office of Michael s.
Speaker 2: Lammisoft. Don't be a donkey. Down pound two fifty on your cell and say the bull. If you've been hurt in a construction accident, that's pound two five ozo from your cell and say the bull.