Speaker 1: It's time now for junior and sports talk. What you got junior.
Speaker 2: Playoff basketball, That's what I got, Shirley, let me tell you. And it's good to un now this this basketball now, ain't letting nobody make it now now they filing Now you ain't just going to the whole dunkin no more.
Speaker 1: Oh, we have some great games on the weekend.
Speaker 2: I don't know if y'all saw Tommy, but the seventy six is over the nets one twenty one to one on one. And let me tell you the James Harden went went straight praise out there work.
Speaker 1: He went to work Man's.
Speaker 3: And guess who who used to play for?
Speaker 1: Ain't nobody asked that that ain't got it's not our team. He's not on our team.
Speaker 4: Well why you brought him up first? And you said what I just said? He just had asbody.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what y'all do? Missing though? Cleveland do?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Oh, we finish?
Speaker 4: Get to Cleveland is in the playoffs.
Speaker 1: Okay, where they are in the playoffs.
Speaker 2: They lost to the next time in one on one to ninety seven.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, yeah, yeah, they lost to the necks Man.
Speaker 2: But Jalen Brunson went to work as well, and you know what, man, I gotta give it to Come on, y'all, y'all gotta shot at this.
Speaker 1: You think y'all gonna get this one.
Speaker 3: We're gonna beat the Knicks.
Speaker 4: We ain't going no way after that.
Speaker 1: That's where it stops at.
Speaker 3: You're gonna beat the Knicks.
Speaker 1: Win on Xbox, win A.
Speaker 4: We're gonna beat the Knicks in this series right here. Well, we know who ain't in it? Yeah, well we got that, Mas, that's the damn show.
Speaker 3: We know who ain't on with when.
Speaker 2: Naxtras another good game, man, Well to say good game, we was they turned out to be close, and then it should have been. But the Celtics over the Hawks won twelve to ninety nine. Uh, it just looked like Jason Tatum man just he just he just looks like the best player in the playoffs right now.
Speaker 1: He just is out there just bottled man.
Speaker 2: And even even even Jaylen Brown Man with the split finger open, he put down twenty nine. So it's gonna be a good serious wise. But here's the one that shocked me. These Warriors and Kings.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just see that game.
Speaker 3: Man, Yeah, man, don't don't be surprised to all the Kings is top.
Speaker 1: D Aaron Fox. That's all like a Malik Monk.
Speaker 2: But I didn't know this boy was the second leading closer out of games in the NBA. This de Aaron Fox. This boy dropped thirty nine points. Man, he was not playing in the fourth quarter. Step them did they think Step finished with thirty? But it was close, It was It was close. It was a good game. So I'm gonna be watching that series. And then also finally, man, we want to give a shout out to my man, Mike Brown, head coach of the Kings, because he is now the NBA Coach of the Year.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: He brought the boys back. That was the Kings first win in a playoff.
Speaker 3: And he used to be the assistant coach at Golden State.
Speaker 2: At Golden State and that was their first win man in seventeen years.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: So Mike Brown, Man, congratulations, NBA Coach of the Year.
Speaker 1: This NBA playoffs is gonna be different.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: They're not giving up.
Speaker 2: They're not giving up nothing in to paint now now all season they was, they're not doing it right now.
Speaker 3: They're still giving it up.
Speaker 2: And one more time, even a loft they lost one on one to ninety seventh time.
Speaker 3: You say, you say Houston is where you have to go.
Speaker 1: Coming up at the top of the hon we have a few questions for Steve from a from Steve Harvey f M. Right after this, you're listening to the Steve Harvey Morning Show