Speaker 1: Coming up at the top of the hour, a friendly reminder that today is April eighteenth, in other words, tax day, Tax day. We'll get some tax tips from Steve, our expert. Thank you very much.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Plus, in sports entertainment news, rapper Eve forty was removed from a Sacramento Kings versus Golden State Warriors game. And we'll talk music news about Coachella and jay Z in Paris with car Love, and we'll talk about it all at the top of the hour. But right now it is time to ask the CLO our chief Love Officer, Steve Harvey. All right, Coelo La Donna, and Gary says, my husband's mother is my bestie, but I had to have words with her because she treats my husband like crap all the time. My husband went off on me and I was only sticking up for him. Should I tell him exactly what his mother said about him?
Speaker 3: No? I mean, first of all, how is your mother in law your best Who made that damn arrangement? You're talking about conflict of interest? Why don't your husband be your best friend? Now you got his mama as your best friend. Now she'd have told you something about your husband that you don't think she should have said.
Speaker 2: But you'll besties thought.
Speaker 3: I don't even understand that you need to pull back on your damn mama in law.
Speaker 2: What you need to do.
Speaker 3: Focus on your husband, Quit tripping on your mom in law and hear your mama law, your damn best husband.
Speaker 1: Now, don't forget that far.
Speaker 3: But why why.
Speaker 1: What his mother said about her son?
Speaker 3: You her best friend. It's her damn son. She'd have made him?
Speaker 2: Or what?
Speaker 3: What on you? This is all wrong? You gonna mess right. You're not gonna haven no mother in law or hers or keep on all right? Moving on to Jasmine and Laurel.
Speaker 1: Jasmine writes, my neighbor is cheating on her husband and they were arguing because she had a close call with her husband and the guy passing each other on the stairs. I heard her tell her husband the guy came from my apartment. Do I tell him the truth?
Speaker 2: Close?
Speaker 1: All?
Speaker 2: Close call?
Speaker 3: Oh man, we passed jes.
Speaker 2: Try to stare me down with us. And when I looked at you, uh huh, you look through ground hound?
Speaker 1: What happened?
Speaker 2: I don't know who he is, but I think that you do. Yeah, that gumt? Who is he? And what is a he to you?
Speaker 3: That's hey, that's the jail right there for oh man, we passed. Yeah, let's try to steal me down.
Speaker 2: Oh right there, that's the jail right there. Well, lady Jason, no, I forgot the question because the song was.
Speaker 1: For you. She wants to know should she tell him because the neighbor lied and said the man came out of her apartment. But she's like, that's not true. She lied, you know, to cover up her track. So should she tell the woman's husband the truth that the man did not come from.
Speaker 2: Her apartment, That ain't from your apartment.
Speaker 1: But they put her in the business because well said she he came from her apartment.
Speaker 3: Right, But that's nor no file. She just used you to get out the mess. What you find to do is pull her back in the mess. See y'all can yeah, but see no, see listen, it ain't no mess.
Speaker 2: If the man came from her apartment.
Speaker 3: The message is if it came from the wife's apartment, I know the man didn't.
Speaker 2: Surely that's what the lies fa ther lies and necessary.
Speaker 3: If you don't tell this lie, you cannot tell this man that this man came out of his house.
Speaker 1: But she doesn't want to be in their mass.
Speaker 3: Nobody give a damn, But you don't want to be in the lie. Nobody cares about you not wanting to be in the lie. You are just a part of it. You're not the actual lie.
Speaker 2: You ain't the star or the lie. Yeah is the man? I am the lie? Oh, supporting cast, that's all you is. You just had a roll in it. You were extra you. Yeah, yeah, you ain't got no speaking lines or nothing. Just shut up that extra trying to have lines.
Speaker 3: All.
Speaker 1: Moving on to Angela and Edmonton, Angela writes, I was messing with a coworker's son and she found out about us. She told everyone I robbed the cradle. But I'm only six years older than her son. What makes her think I need permission to date him? Should? Should we have run it by her or not?
Speaker 3: Well, lord, you shouldn't have run it by you didn't run it by y'all both grown.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but now she'd have found out.
Speaker 3: Now you a cradle rob Now you can't you can't on, you can't shape the title.
Speaker 2: Robber. Yeah, you're the cradle robber in her mind.
Speaker 3: This is her baby, and here you coming and start sleeping with her baby. That makes you a cradle rob. Now, dude, say a for six years younger than you. It happens all the time. That's coming. That ain't even bad now, you know, the only time that's the problem is if you're nineteen. Oh yeah, you know.
Speaker 2: Now he twelve. Now we got them an problem.
Speaker 3: Now what now we got a problem. Yeah, but he's a grown man, you know. Then it's okay. And you know once again, once again, see ya. You don't know how to be in the story. The story is you the You a cradle.
Speaker 2: Rob that's you. You're the cradle rob Just be that.
Speaker 3: Nothing. I don't know how your own embrace it. People don't know how to just take this stuff and go with it. Cradle robber, you can't do time for that.
Speaker 1: Own it.
Speaker 2: She should own it, girl, were it?
Speaker 3: You have any idea how many public mistakes I'd have made I have had to wag.
Speaker 2: Just put it on girl. You the cradle robb Start Start Is that the name of the movie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Robert better watch your son.
Speaker 2: That's what he did this here?
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, all right? Last one Steve Irma and Macon says, I'm active in my church, but I think I'm going to have to start watching service online. One of my late husband's friends keeps flirting with me, and it makes me sick to my stomach because he and my husband were close. How do I handle this? Well, what's the name of this movie?
Speaker 2: This movie one and done? One and done. You know, once he died, I was done. I just call this one and done.
Speaker 3: I don't really want to see nobody unless you want to end up where he at, because that was seemed like that's what everybody I date.
Speaker 2: So man, I'm two.
Speaker 1: So come on, all right, thank you selo. All right, coming up at the top of the hour, entertainment News. Right after this. You're listening Hard Morning Show.