Speaker 1: Good morning us say yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo.
Speaker 2: Yo Charlamagne, Na God peace to up playing. It is Tuesday and we got our guests, co hosts pretty.
Speaker 3: Big what they do it?
Speaker 4: They do it?
Speaker 5: They do big b She got a movie premiere in tomorrow on MTV. Yeah, yeah you do, I do, I do call pretty Stone. Why didn't wait till for twenty wouldn't that make more sense?
Speaker 6: I mean, you know how to go at first I thought it was for twenty, but you know, I like the day before, like the day.
Speaker 2: Before, you know, it don't matter. The check clear?
Speaker 4: Did you hear Hello?
Speaker 3: What they do?
Speaker 2: Charlotte m V morning. How you feeling?
Speaker 7: You feel like?
Speaker 8: Good night?
Speaker 3: You got me as a little co host.
Speaker 9: Yoll shout to your HBC what HBCU? Did you go to university and they love you there? I had to do a show there and it was you weren't there this year? I think you're on vacation. Yes, And they were like they were like, we love VV represents this school so great to graduate?
Speaker 3: Did I graduate?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 2: I did?
Speaker 4: But they love you and me too.
Speaker 3: I see he was out there as.
Speaker 2: Well in the car.
Speaker 10: Had a good time out there, Charlamage, did you go.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 5: First of all, my name is doctor Lenard and the Kelvy. I have an honorary doctorate from South Carolina State University, which is my mother's all.
Speaker 2: My mother dropping the clues bombs.
Speaker 4: For South Carolina State paid Charlotte.
Speaker 2: He paid for that. It don't matter.
Speaker 5: So okay, that endowment funds helping kids stay at Carolina State University.
Speaker 2: That quarter million dollars was a long way.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 5: Well, I had a good sleep last night. I was in bed by eight forty five. Damn it really, yes, sir, yes, sir. None of the games and none. I started to watch the six's next game, but then I I was like, man, I'm tired, and I went to bed eight forty five.
Speaker 2: So I am bright eyed and bushy.
Speaker 5: Tail this morning. You hear me, I am ready to go. Okay, I'm good.
Speaker 6: You're right, yeah we we we We fell asleep early too, like around nine o'clock, you know.
Speaker 3: Put the little things over my eyes, Charlamagne. Wife gave me a little eye patch.
Speaker 2: So I've been Okay, we do what we need to do.
Speaker 12: But ready to work.
Speaker 4: Honey, you guys, I took a shower.
Speaker 3: Finally, everything is I.
Speaker 5: Don't know why you said it, and you start clapping like yeah, she sounded exciting about it.
Speaker 2: How you fing me?
Speaker 9: I'm good, I'm great, I'm great. Shout you don't want to shout to a victor. He's a gentleman out in New Jersey. He purchased a home. When he opened the garage, she found two classic cars, a sixty seven Pontiac GT O in a sixty seven Corvette. He didn't know what to do with him, so he just reached out to me. He listens to the breakfast club. Those calls are forty years old, having moved in forty years. How do you find two cars in the house that you just bought? Clearly they belonged to the previous owner. Yeah, he just but the previous owner didn't want him. Her father died and she didn't know what to do with Yeah. I did to value them cause yeah, so last yesterday I went and picked them calls up. So I took advantage of that woman. I picked them calls up. I took advantage of that poor woman.
Speaker 5: This is why women always have to have a man around to just ask a question, because y'all take advantage of that poor woman. Okay, I didn't takedvantage of anybody. You sposed to look at that and be like, I don't think you should. You should just give that away, man, like that is actually worth a lot. Y'all acted like y'all. Y'all acted like y'all didn't know nothing on you. Oh, I'll do take care of those relics.
Speaker 4: Lay z so of for Miami. You you got it, let's get it slides you go.
Speaker 9: So we got them calls out of there, and we put them calls. So me and my son gonna work on putting them cars together with Lincoln Text. You have to Lincoln Tech and they're gonna teach us how to put them cars together and get them cars work.
Speaker 2: It was some calls worth.
Speaker 9: Oh man.
Speaker 5: Now you don't want to say her. Now you don't want to say we got fresh. You might be watching bet this morning, all listening to the Breakfast's.
Speaker 2: Come on at the bee t Then we have the cast shore.
Speaker 9: So if you want to see him at the cart, you're the first ones in Memphis made twenty gave those cars will be there, so good morning bet. But let's get the show crack and we got front page news. Next, Teslim Figure O will be joining us, and don't move. It's the breakfast Club. Good morning, win. Everybody is dj n V, charlamagnea gud. We are the breakfast Club. Let's get in some front page news. We have Teslim figure out here.
Speaker 13: Good morning tests, Good morning dj V, pretty V and Charlemagne the.
Speaker 2: Guy, the hood whisper at Tesling figure rows health yep.
Speaker 10: Well, let's start with some quick sports on front page news.
Speaker 9: The seventy six to beat the Ne's ninety six eighty four and the Kings beat the Warriors one fourteen one oh six. Draymond Green was kicked out the game because he stomped on Sacramento Kings player.
Speaker 2: Damn I missed that.
Speaker 9: Yeah, you missed that one. But he did grab the Sacramento Kings player did grab his ankle, and then he just kind of went a little too far.
Speaker 2: With it though. Okay, the Warriors in two. I win two.
Speaker 10: Thanks, and we got to congratulate. Drop a bomb for Jalen Hurts.
Speaker 9: He signed a two hundred and fifty five million dollar contract set to an NFL record, and he did it with an all women management team.
Speaker 5: That's the most impressive thing about the whole situation. Because I'm a Dallas Cowboy fan, so I could care less about jailing Hurts, but I am.
Speaker 2: Glad he got his buddy.
Speaker 5: I want to see the brother got his money, and I'm glad he got an all female managery.
Speaker 3: Black.
Speaker 4: Isn't she black?
Speaker 9: Yes?
Speaker 14: Yep.
Speaker 12: Make got to make sure we put that out there absolutely.
Speaker 10: Now, what's going on in Kansas City? Did they charge that man? Y?
Speaker 13: Yes, they did a quick update on that. We talked about the story yesterday. Sixteen year old Ralph y'all many of you, and that's y'all, Just so you know why a r L A lot of people. It sounds like y'all, but it's y'all. That was a story we talked about on yesterday, and a lot of you have been following in on social media about the sixteen year old that was shot in the head twice when he rang the wrong doorbell. Andrew Lester, who is an eighty four year old white man, was charged with two felon accounts. One is assault in the first degree and with an armed criminal action for the shooting. Now, the assault charge is a Class A felony, and it found guilty, he faces no less than ten years or up to thirty years or life in prison. And for those that continue to ask the question breakfast club, why do you keep bringing up race, Well, the district attorney has confirmed that race was a factor, and also the history of America has confirmed that race was a factor. So we're gonna look at those details and see how that flushes out and what motivated that man to shoot him through the door just for ring the wrong.
Speaker 5: DOORA you know what the motivation was, fear of black skin. You know, we know that, But is that the right charge? I don't know anything about the legal legalities.
Speaker 2: Is that the right charge?
Speaker 13: He was like, yeah, well, and people say that it seems like a lot of folks are talking about the hate crime charge. But I'm glad you brought that up, Charlotte Mae because even though people say, let's do hate hate crime, well, actually hate crime would in Missouri would carry a lower range of penalties than the two felonies. So at this point, what it appears to be the district attorney said that that is, you know, the best charge, because again it could be life in prison, So, I mean, it just depends on We're also talking about more than likely an all white jury. So this this yeah, this neighborhood or this area if you will, is a majority white white jury. So there's been a lot of conversation on should they bring up race or not bring up race during the trial, or should they just focus on the fact that you shot somebody standing, you know, who was just standing on your porch.
Speaker 5: A life in prison for that man is any day now? Did you see his much Look it looks like you're holding on by a threat. That man looked like the gross sister's daddy.
Speaker 13: And imagine, imagine how much terrorizing though he probably did in his eighty That's what I thought about when I thought about him being eighty four. I'm like, I wonder how many black people he's terrorized in life?
Speaker 12: That was my first thought.
Speaker 9: Yeah, And you know, that's that's a fear of mind if I ever have to make a U turn, especially in Jersey, you know, sometimes you gotta pull into somebody's driving, you know, and think about that. That's one of my biggest fears, that I'm pulling somebody's drive but he's gonna see me in that car and start firing on me. So it's a big fear of mine.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, because you got to think about how we think when somebody pulls in our drive correct, when strange cars pulled in our driveway. I'm the same way, like, what's happening, what's going on? I start shooting at I'm not gonna start shooting, but I'm you know, I might walk out with some slags in a roll, you know, walking out Definitely, I'm gonna be I'm gonna see what's up.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be prepared for whatever.
Speaker 9: Now you're talking about black man and black people coping with stress in America.
Speaker 13: YEP, isactly on what you just said, DJMB about it's a big fear of yours. We talked about anxiety yesterday. Obviously, Charlemagne talks about it all the time. So I wanted to share this report because it's always good to have some data to back up what we already know. The US Department of Health and Human Services said that adult black Americans experience stress are more likely to experience stress than white Americans, actually twenty percent more likely. Black Americans are also more likely to have feelings of sadness, hopelessness, and worthlessness than adult whites. And things that are even more stressful is if you are black and poor. Adult Black Americans who live below the property line or two to three times more likely to report serious psychological distress than those who live above the property line. So the report said that you need to find out what stress is and how you can combat it.
Speaker 2: What kind of study is that. Did they just finally go around and start talking to us, that they finally just start going right? Yes, yes, you probably start going around and having conversations.
Speaker 12: I've finally maybe read the history book for the first time.
Speaker 9: Jesus.
Speaker 12: All right, Well, but I did want to say this before. Yeah, I'm sorry. I wanted to get this out.
Speaker 13: Sorry, DJV, you're gonna throw it to the next story because I wanted to make sure we got this out because this is definitely positive. Just a quick shout out to Fahim Muhammad in California who gifted his thirteen year old son with.
Speaker 12: Forty acres yes for his birthday.
Speaker 13: Mohammad said that black Americans were promised forty acres and a mule, and I guess since that didn't happen, he said, let me give my son forty acres. I wanted to put that in there because again, we look at our sixteen year old boys getting shot. I thought this was a good, a good way to show you know how we got some brothers, you know, really out there handling business.
Speaker 12: I thought you would love this story too.
Speaker 9: A DJMVI Now I love that, and I think we need to do more of that if you have kids instead of Sometimes we throw expensive birthday parties, especially for a one year old, like we're through this whole huge party and none of us remember our first our first birthday, right, But if we were able to invest that into a stocks of bonds or some real estate, that money would be I mean that kid, I have a couple hundred thousand by the time it's twenty one.
Speaker 2: I agree.
Speaker 5: Still buy me a smash cake, though, Still buy one your old smash cakes. Mash cakes are fun. I'm gonna have me a smash cake for my forty fifth birthday this year.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but no, the daddy single, right, and don't look at his shoulders, right, you know.
Speaker 12: He got some night shoulders, pretty be.
Speaker 3: So they give me a little land too.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna tell cross tell a lemon pep, I'm gonna tell a lemon all.
Speaker 10: Right, thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Test. That is fret page news.
Speaker 9: Now get it off your chest. Eight hundred and five eight five one oh five one. If you need to vent phone lines to wide open, call us up right now. It's the Breakfast Club the morning, the Breakfast.
Speaker 15: Club, right right, ray, yo, charlay, what up are we lost?
Speaker 9: This is your time to get it off your chest.
Speaker 14: I got an indoor pool.
Speaker 9: We want to hear from you on the breakfast Club.
Speaker 16: Get on the phone right now.
Speaker 8: He'll tell you what it is.
Speaker 2: Hello.
Speaker 15: Who is this?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 17: Well, well, hey evy, Hello, draft, where's sorry you? I'm a little I'm a little upset. You got to say something pretty, let's side, let's be.
Speaker 16: I don't even want to talk to them. Let me let me tell you something pretty, be.
Speaker 18: Can I tell you something?
Speaker 2: No, boy, I've been putting the.
Speaker 16: Breakfast Club on my back.
Speaker 2: For years, right because you and I rolling for your butt.
Speaker 16: And I said, all these people getting b I pre breference flatters.
Speaker 15: And they ain't still going to me.
Speaker 12: You're gonna have to check in, Okay, I've been doing it for years.
Speaker 14: Would you like the hood to say that.
Speaker 5: Charlo every would you want you want to be I P breafast platter, our PP breakfast platter.
Speaker 2: The PP breakfast platter is just turkey sausage. That's all it is. They said they whether it was BBC.
Speaker 16: Deal a little bay. Don't try acting new because I wanted some breakfast.
Speaker 8: He ain't called me, Hey, trash you draft.
Speaker 9: They said they came here, crab. They said they went to the back door, but nobody answered no.
Speaker 5: They actually say they rang the bell. And they say they rang the doorbell and it didn't work.
Speaker 16: It's okay, that's not okay, deal, don't want to ask new, but it's fun because that's that's what I did. I wasn't the job yesterday.
Speaker 5: Least we'll shout to you for your getting your magrid on my brother peace and we should have sent traps some breakfast. Man, you know you're hungry.
Speaker 2: Hello, who's this?
Speaker 9: What's your name?
Speaker 8: Mama?
Speaker 19: Hey?
Speaker 9: Mallowe get it off your chest?
Speaker 15: Okay, So I just want to talk sixteen year old.
Speaker 20: I am just like a call.
Speaker 21: Just if this keeps happening.
Speaker 22: I have a fifteen year old and it just it's amazing at how did this be an age?
Speaker 20: We still have to go through this.
Speaker 14: I don't get it.
Speaker 5: But we're acting like we fixed any of the problems before. Like you say, you're you're a part of this keeps happening. When are you talking about racism like white supremacy?
Speaker 22: Yeah, young, Like, I mean, I know racism is ever gonna end.
Speaker 2: Gun violence?
Speaker 5: Well, this country was built on yep, all your I mean, this is all the American ways, white supremacy, racism, gun violence, this is all American culture.
Speaker 15: Sadly, it's crazy. It's just I'm all.
Speaker 22: I'm like, I'm so petrified when my son even goes to school, like I may do. I I pray constantly to make sure, you know, a life protest my son to bring him home.
Speaker 5: You and me both, Yeah, I mean I do that with my daughters and my wife, You and me both, and myself and my friends and family.
Speaker 22: It's bananas and a banana, say. I have been trying to get on this radio station forever.
Speaker 15: I never get on the radio station.
Speaker 22: I was so surprised that I did, and so yeahs to me.
Speaker 2: So we happy to have you here.
Speaker 5: I hope this show can give you a little pocket of joy in distressful Last World Man.
Speaker 9: Absolutely get it off your chest eight hundred and five eight five one oh five one.
Speaker 10: If you need to vent hit up right now, it's the Breakfast Club on b E T.
Speaker 5: That's right, let them know we on be e T. Get said and we're still on the radio at the same damn time. That's what I'm talking about. Yeah, okay, yeah, now now we ain't got to do the stupid pick pickups.
Speaker 2: No, that's it. That's that's it.
Speaker 23: The Breakfast Club. This is your time to get it off your chest eight hundred five eighty five one o five one. We want to hear from you on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Hello, who's this y'all?
Speaker 14: Is your boy?
Speaker 8: I got club?
Speaker 2: What's up? Tyler? Why they call you dingo?
Speaker 22: Tyler?
Speaker 2: You asked him? Every time he calls bro, do we get it right?
Speaker 16: Do we gotta go every time?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 5: I think this should be a character on Blue named Dingle. It only makes sense because it's Australia.
Speaker 16: Out help me out. You've got the resources, brothers, Let's get a cartoon going, let's get the paper.
Speaker 2: We're going.
Speaker 9: You feel okay?
Speaker 16: But yeah, man, he doesn't want to reach out to y'all. Man, but I gotta close the brand Charlomagne. It's called Dingles your nine two five street wear clothing. My brand was inspired by the skeleton of the window. Most badass dogs could ever lived, only wanted to be shunned out or to strive to survive, become dominant. And we might wear my logo short the world to do the same thing. We might need to make sense.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that make purpose. We might need to do an African American version of Bleuie.
Speaker 2: Call it Blackie Blackie and his brother Dingo. You know if your chestyle.
Speaker 14: Yeah, thank you, Devy. But I wanted to reach out to you brother.
Speaker 16: I had called up a couple of weeks ago. I had bought a really expensive printer for my business and it didn't end up working out too well. Uh you're let me be pull up the brand and a lot of people reached out. They showed support of love, and I just wanted to thank everybody for that support and if y'all to continue to support me, I appreciate it. The g o z and at five dot com. Also, Iffy, you got some weed out here Detroit.
Speaker 2: Right you You made it seem like I'm like a drug deal. You got some weed in the trade. Yes, I'm a.
Speaker 10: I'm a part owner of a cannabis company out there, Yes, sir.
Speaker 14: Okay, there we go.
Speaker 16: So I go to a couple of dispensaries out there in Michigan out living illinoying, but I travel to Michigan to get my buod because it's better. Like, the prices are crazy, so do you have can you get your bud? And like Amsterdam dispensary, it's called exclusive, That's where I go to get my stuff. And I was trying to figure out if he can give your products to those places so I can actually have access to them.
Speaker 9: Yeah, well, we're in a lot of the stores in Detroit. I know Detroit is still working on being recreation, which is crazy. A couple of blocks over is recreation, but Detroit is just medicinal.
Speaker 10: But you can go to the store name.
Speaker 9: There's a bunch of stores that have it. House of Dank, Mary Jane. There's so many of them that have it out in Detroit. But you can definitely just check it out. But hopefully when it continues to give some more recreational licenses, people to be able to get it more. It's called slur.
Speaker 5: Once you'll do it, trade you trade him some of the slurred and he give us some ding go clothing. I know when you hear where trade, you think something else when I give you you give him some slurred and he gives you some dingo clothing.
Speaker 2: Maybe maybe that shit have sent some T shirts up here, something he did before. Man for years? What's wrong with you? Why you ain't got it? Why you ain't got it? Because I ain't see it. I don't think he said it. Hello, who's this?
Speaker 8: Hey?
Speaker 16: This is Jennie from Orlando.
Speaker 2: Hey, June, get it off your chest?
Speaker 8: Brother?
Speaker 16: Hey, what's going on?
Speaker 14: Charlemage? What's going on?
Speaker 16: And be pretty be what's happening?
Speaker 3: What they do?
Speaker 16: I just want to give a shout out to my nonprofit organization, Route seven, Orlando. As we know, April is National Financial Literacy Month. Now we're actually hosting our fifth annual Money Talks financial Literacy speaker series, and we actually have some of your iHeartRadio family involved, d J D Strong, who will be moderating the conversation. But we'll be talking about family legacy.
Speaker 14: We'll be talking.
Speaker 16: About life insurance, the importance of having a will or trust, and also talking about retirement planning. So I just wanted to promote that event. Next week, they put the twenty six. It's a free event for Orlando community. So check out route steven Orlando dot com.
Speaker 2: Okay, d Strong out there too, man, Hello, who's this all right?
Speaker 21: Good money?
Speaker 11: Hey?
Speaker 2: Get it off ches.
Speaker 15: Okay.
Speaker 21: I just wanted to say we we all in Spanish we say, you know set then that nature. We all go through the same struggle. So Hispanic people, we go through it too. They call us six, they call us all of these things. And I just wanted to say, you know, it's not an even plain shield.
Speaker 2: That is very true. Did you understand that? V you just be fake speakers?
Speaker 9: Randish? No, what she said?
Speaker 2: Hello, who is this?
Speaker 8: Damien from Brooklyn?
Speaker 18: But I live in Atlanta.
Speaker 2: Now I damn it from Atlanta.
Speaker 9: Get it off your chest, bro.
Speaker 18: I just got to work or like I don't know, maybe like five thirty and I'm about to get in and I realized I love except.
Speaker 9: She get our home.
Speaker 8: Now I'm driving home.
Speaker 2: Forget that gonna be laid for work. I would be laid for work.
Speaker 18: Also, I wanted to tell everybody that if you're young and you really don't have toning to do doing your local union, doing your local electrical unionumber union, anything.
Speaker 2: I agree, learn a trade.
Speaker 8: It's a lot of work out here.
Speaker 14: I'm electrician right now I'm working on Atlanta.
Speaker 18: Learn a trade four years, five years, take a top dollar, man.
Speaker 2: I agree with you.
Speaker 5: These kids, these kids do not know how to use their hands for nothing except for the type. Okay, all right, I am yes. Everybody need to go out there and learn the trade. Plumbers ain't never long for no work. Neither have electricians. Okay, are people who put in h vax?
Speaker 9: All right?
Speaker 2: Did you look at your phone?
Speaker 9: You have notes?
Speaker 2: Look at your my notes. I'm gonna do my note. Okay, I'm just making my notes.
Speaker 10: Get it off your chest eight hundred five.
Speaker 9: You know I got notes.
Speaker 5: One said, welcome back to the breakfast club on BT I. Get it off your chest. Let's get to the calls. Hello, who's this?
Speaker 10: We're supposed to do that beforehand, not after. This is the closing.
Speaker 5: Well, I just gave it to him, so now they can you know, no they can't. It don't matter. No, okay, Well go ahead, what's your note?
Speaker 9: Say?
Speaker 10: Get it off your chest? Eight hundred five eighty five one oh five one.
Speaker 2: If you need the vent.
Speaker 9: You can hear this, sou we rumors on the way on BT, I got I gotta tease the rumors first, Okay, all right, we gotta talk Jonathan Majors.
Speaker 10: It looks like he's parting ways with his management team.
Speaker 2: We'll tell you why on BT. We'll be back. Keep a lock. It's the Breakfast Club on BT. Yes, that's it. That was it? Okay?
Speaker 9: And the radio, Yes, and the radio yes, Oh my goodness, it's the Breakfast Club, the Breakfast.
Speaker 10: Club owning everybody.
Speaker 9: It's dj n V Charlemagne de God. We are the Breakfast Club. We got our guest co hosts.
Speaker 10: Pretty v here.
Speaker 3: What they do, what they do, what they do, and.
Speaker 10: Let's BEV and let's get to the rumors. Let's talk Jonathan majes.
Speaker 2: Or you've gossip. This is the rumor report.
Speaker 7: I mean, I guess we're on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: This were the tea spells right on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 10: Now it looks like Jonathan Maje's has been dropped.
Speaker 2: That's what they're saying.
Speaker 9: By Managing Entertainment three sixty following domestic violence charges.
Speaker 10: Now they have parted way. They're not saying why, but people are assuming.
Speaker 9: It's due to the charges of assault and harassment in New York, which it was charged last month.
Speaker 2: That's all people do nowadays is assume.
Speaker 5: I don't know for sure if they parted ways because of these allegations, but if they are, what happened to guilty into proven innocent? These are just accusations unless they are like on camera where we can see what happened. This shouldn't lead to anybody parton ways. And if Jonathan is as innocent as his lawyers say is, then it's good to shed anybody around you that's not really for you.
Speaker 10: Not a PR company as well, lead company led Now.
Speaker 9: Source with a knowledge of the company confirmed that the act that was removed as a client last month as well. So it seems like the PR company and the management team both parted ways with Jonathan Magis.
Speaker 5: That's what I'm saying. What happened to do process, what happened to guilty into proven innocent? Nobody should be making no moves due to accusations, that's all they are accusations. Then what happens if he goes to the court and all the y'all is get dismissed, then what then he's.
Speaker 9: Gonna be happy he moved on because he understands that both those companies don't ride with him.
Speaker 2: That's right, and it's the.
Speaker 3: Season he probably was in for that season. You gotta get out of there.
Speaker 9: Now, Trick Daddy, shout to Miami three oh five, Trick Daddy, finally.
Speaker 5: Those Wow, youre just gonna let a three oh five shot out happen and you just sit there.
Speaker 3: No, look, I'm gonna get I'm guessing let him finish?
Speaker 2: Can I let him finish? After he said, like, look at these I look.
Speaker 3: Ahead, baldy and my way envy talking.
Speaker 10: Trick Daddy from the three oh five right right now he.
Speaker 9: Replaces thirty year old gold grills and he's getting veniers. He paid sixty thousand dollars. He first put those gold teeth in in nineteen ninety four. Old bullets freak neat. Now they're saying that the permanent caps decayed tricks teeth so badly he had to undergo boneless bone loss surgery and currently has temporary feelings in place as his gums.
Speaker 2: Heel, did you see the picture of it a little bit before?
Speaker 3: I look, I mean it's decent. I think I like the new trick.
Speaker 2: Like, so you like you like men without golds?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't like the goal?
Speaker 9: Really?
Speaker 12: Did you mean I like to pull outs?
Speaker 3: I don't like the permanent one. I don't like that.
Speaker 6: Have you got some cute dreads and all that is cute, But if it's the dreads and the goals, it's like, oh, I gotta leave you the car Thanksgiving.
Speaker 2: Now that they gotta pull out dreads to be going on taking.
Speaker 9: Well, let's let's call trick it and talk the trick this morning. Know, Trick just left the ship club. Don't call them.
Speaker 24: What they do?
Speaker 2: What's up? My brother? I wat you trick? My geeche ass brother, Hey, trick the old sneaky old freaky o GEECHI ass trick what they do?
Speaker 8: More people's doing.
Speaker 5: We saw you took your goals, Trick. That means you tired of dealing with all these young guys.
Speaker 2: Must be Actually I.
Speaker 8: Don't, Actually I don't like them. I like my yeh. Actually twenty five to thirty five eight right there with them.
Speaker 2: Young girls like the gold, so I take them out.
Speaker 11: We don't like that.
Speaker 8: I don't, I really don't. They don't know what they like sea.
Speaker 24: Man, They don't know, but I know, I just had I had a lot of miles on that, on that both, but not no puppy party though, I mean, come out, just me and the girls come home.
Speaker 2: Man, Hey, we got pretty V in the Pretty be wrapped at three o five? Do Trick whatever up?
Speaker 9: So, Trick you spent sixty thousand dollars to put some new teeth in?
Speaker 14: Yeah, I didn't.
Speaker 8: I didn't get the bottom done yet because I felt funny.
Speaker 24: I couldn't eat and all that. So I'm getting I'll get the bottom of the Tuesday. So so next Tuesday, this Tuesday?
Speaker 2: So V, how do you you like the gold?
Speaker 11: Do you like?
Speaker 2: You like no gold?
Speaker 3: I like Trick clean, I like I like this.
Speaker 4: I like I like what he did.
Speaker 3: He spent a bad It.
Speaker 24: Ain't no mouth, ain't no mouths on this mouth right, it's got the French mouth.
Speaker 2: Mouth here said he dine deleted the wholeness.
Speaker 24: In his mouth.
Speaker 10: And then Trick you started taking out love and hip hop Miami or.
Speaker 24: No, yeah, yeah, I started to table. It's getting a wild already. I'm telling you right there, this's gonna be a season to remember.
Speaker 10: I'm telling you what you're doing in season Trick, I'm all over the place.
Speaker 24: I'm not hey, I ain't worried about letting let us turn the past. I'm doing everything for the future.
Speaker 2: Right now, we got to let Trick get some sleep. Trickles in the script club all night? What time you got what script club you was in last night?
Speaker 24: Trick? No, actually I went to booby Trap to night before as trying to catch up. You know, when you get out of booby Trap on the River, you can come.
Speaker 4: Out there and no you know, and noon.
Speaker 9: Yeah, Jesus Christ, Well, thank you Trick for checking in, and we'll see you soon, Trick.
Speaker 8: Trick that part right there, right baby.
Speaker 2: All right now.
Speaker 9: Last week we got to talk about a movie that's coming out tomorrow Wednesday, April nineteenth, called Pretty Stone. So it seems like we're setting up for twenty a little early. In that movie, you know somebody that you might know. She's from Miami and she went to an age.
Speaker 2: May say, yore, Trina.
Speaker 3: I don't think you know where the college.
Speaker 2: No, Pretty V's in the movie. Who's out today?
Speaker 10: A movie comes out tomorrow.
Speaker 6: Tell us about this movie, pretty Stone, you guys, it's a comedic led movie. Me Jess hilarious, Brandy Evans, Paris Burrela, sky townsl DC, Young Flies in there in many more, Porsche Candy, and myself.
Speaker 3: I played one of the leads. And I'm excited.
Speaker 6: Me on with MTV right, MTV, it's a stoner movie at eight o'clock, eight o'clock it comes on the nineteenth and the twentieth.
Speaker 3: I cannot wait. It's a stoner on Thanna.
Speaker 2: Okay, why wasn't it from mail on four twenty though.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I thought they were supposed to do that.
Speaker 6: But again, I'm just blessed that it's coming out, honey, because again my first lead in a movie.
Speaker 3: I'm excited.
Speaker 5: Drop a bomb, drop why And y'all just wrapped the season two a rap rap ish yes with if he was on the last season.
Speaker 3: Too, Yes, So I'm excited.
Speaker 6: I'm excited for this movie because it's gonna be something great for the culture, something different because it's a female led movie and it's never been done. So when I got the opportunity, I didn't even have to audition, so you know, they just gave me office.
Speaker 2: They called you and they say, b we want you. That's dope, period.
Speaker 9: Go ahead.
Speaker 3: So I'm excited.
Speaker 9: That's dope and that is your room or report. Now you know Jess Hilarius was supposed to come up here yesterday and promoted over real happy weapon.
Speaker 2: She got sick.
Speaker 3: Oh no, she did tell me shed she got.
Speaker 2: She diar diarrhea.
Speaker 5: She did what I did, would be well, No, you pooped on the floor. She tried to avoid pooping on the floor. That's why she didn't want to come up here.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, Jess, body that her scenes in this movie is crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, tomorrow just with the messing doodo is real? Is green?
Speaker 24: Now?
Speaker 9: When we come back, we got front page news. Tessling figure will be joining us.
Speaker 2: It don't move. It's the breakfast Club. Good morning on b e T. That's what's Look at the camera on BT let me do it regular all.
Speaker 10: When we come back, we got front page news, So don't move.
Speaker 2: It's the breakfast Club on BT.
Speaker 10: Hey bring everybody, CJ n V Charlamagne the guy.
Speaker 9: We are the breakfast Club and let's get in some front page news on BTT.
Speaker 2: What's wrong with you?
Speaker 13: Man?
Speaker 2: He told me to do it, and look at the camera. I can't think.
Speaker 10: Ever since he's been eating that fish from Walmart changing.
Speaker 2: Cut it out.
Speaker 12: No, we need to know, we need to go ahead and put that on the record.
Speaker 13: You had the audacity, in the nerve and the gumption to say that you eat fish from Walmart.
Speaker 12: But you clown me for getting on Southwest one.
Speaker 2: What's the bigger recent they're wrong with Walmart? Whiting? Okay, geez all right. See No, it is age seventy two.
Speaker 5: Two pounds a great value frozen wild car specific Whiting pal as two pounds from Walmart.
Speaker 13: No, I don't want to hear nothing about me going on Southwest. We both had it taken living dangerous.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Southwestern, Southwestern, the Walmart media airlines, Yes it is.
Speaker 9: Now let's talk about this robotic dog in front page is what's going on with this dog?
Speaker 8: What are we doing?
Speaker 24: Yes?
Speaker 13: Last week Charlemagne said he is not interested in a robot dog. Uh In New York, Mayor Eric Adams said he doesn't care what Charlemagne says. He will not bow down. He usually used the word bow no pun intended to the anti robot dog pressure. He went on to say a few loud people were opposed to it, and they took they took a step back. But that is not how he operates. He operates on what is the best thing to do for the city. So he said, Diggy Dog is out of the.
Speaker 12: Pound and on the ground. I added on the ground.
Speaker 13: Adam said that the remote controlled seventy pounds Diggie Dog will be deployed in risky situations like HOSTI standoffs starting this summer. He said that if a suspect is barricaded and you have someone that's inside the building that is armed, instead of sending police in, you should send in Diggie Dog. He said that is the best way to use smart technology.
Speaker 5: I mean, the robot dogs don't matter if the same people who uh you know who programmed the dog also subscribe to prejudice and discrimination.
Speaker 10: Yeah, but I don't think the dog will be shooting at people.
Speaker 9: I think the dog is just used to see what the situations are and that they can send the dog inside.
Speaker 10: They can send the dog to look at certain cars so they don't explode.
Speaker 2: Can Diggie Dog bite NIGGI dog gonna be biting niggy So I'm.
Speaker 12: Telling you that, I'm telling after the niggas you already know.
Speaker 2: I don't think.
Speaker 9: I don't think the dog could bite or shoot. I think it's just used to see what's going on.
Speaker 2: In the situation. As long as they can attack, that's all.
Speaker 8: Well, we'll see.
Speaker 12: We don't know. They might make some Hey, AI, like we talked about it last week, and I'll tell you what's gonna happen.
Speaker 2: Right, what else were talking about?
Speaker 24: One?
Speaker 2: What else were talking about?
Speaker 8: Test?
Speaker 14: Yeah?
Speaker 13: I want to do a quick update on We talked about this on Friday on Senator Feinstein. On Friday, we covered how several Democrats, including California Representative Brocanna, recently called on eighty nine year old Senator Feinstein to resign before her term is up due to her experiencing medical complications, which in turn has caused her miss sixty of.
Speaker 12: The eighty two votes thus far this session.
Speaker 13: Not only has she missed important votes, but she also sits on the important Judiciary Committee, and that is the committee that helps advance federal judges for confirmation. Obviously that's very important for Democrats while they still have control of the Senate. So the latest update is that Senator Feinstein has asked to be replaced on the Judiciary Committee, but has not made an announcement to retire completely from the Senate.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 12: The news has received mixed reviews from Democrats.
Speaker 13: Some say that asking her to get out early is sexist, and as I mentioned on Friday, some say that, hey, no, she needs to get out so that we can go ahead and get things done. Representative Rocana doubled down on his position. Take a listen, Paul in Washington. When you get criticized for saying something so obvious. I have a lot of respect for Senator Feinstein, but she's missed seventy five percent of votes this year. She hasn't been showing up, and she has no intention. We don't know if she's even going to show up. She has no return date.
Speaker 11: In contrast, Senator Fetterman has said that he's going to show back up on April seventeen. So it's one thing to take medical leave and come back. It's another thing where you're just not doing the job. The reality here is there's this sense where you need to have a deference to these senators who serves so long. How about a deference to the American people. How about an expectation that if you sign up to do one of these jobs, you show up.
Speaker 5: I actually like seeing Rokanna doing this and I would love to know how you feel, Taz, because I don't have a problem with people pressure in her to resign because she's older, because I feel like this is what should have happened with RBG. And I feel like, you know, the other older leadership in the Democratic Party, that the younger members of the Democratic Party should be telling like yo, man, time to fall back.
Speaker 12: No, you're absolutely right.
Speaker 13: When the average age is, you know, in their sixties, that's a problem and you're absolutely right. Just to remind folks, she died six weeks before the twenty twenty election. She was a Supreme Court judge, and she wrote on her deathbed, hey, you know, make sure you wait until twenty twenty two appoint a new judge. And obviously Trump didn't give damn about that. Trump was trumping and he replaced her. And so that is why we are dealing with. We we're dealing with on the Supreme Court level. So again, it's just really self I was just gonna be honest. It's very selfish to me. I don't think it has anything to do with sexism. It's about handling business. And she's been in office, I believe, almost thirty years, so it's Okay, it's time to go ahead and wrap it up. And as another point, Governor Newsom, California Governor Newsom said that if she resigns, they will appoint a black woman because it's been avoid since Vice President Harris has left the Senate.
Speaker 12: Just by the way, there's no black woman in the Senate.
Speaker 5: So do you think this is stuff that should play out publicly or privately? Like should these conversations be happening behind closed doors? Would they go better if if if it seemed like it was her who just decided to step down.
Speaker 13: No, it need to be public and private. Put the pressure on word, you know, put the put the pressure on. I'm all about let's let's open it up, Let's have a discussion. Let's talk about it for what it is.
Speaker 12: It's been enough private conversations and that has not gotten us anywhere.
Speaker 5: And it's strange too because when IRBG, you know, it did pass away and Trump ended up appointing somebody.
Speaker 2: Everybody had this conversation.
Speaker 5: They was like, they should have told her to step down earlier, So why are we making the same mistake now?
Speaker 13: Right, Well, they did tell her to step down earlier, years before, you know what she didn't. Again, they keep making this point about, you know, let's make sure we show respect to the to the elected official, and like we heard in the clip of Rocanna, he's saying, it's not about the elected official, it's about the people.
Speaker 12: You literally cannot miss work, you.
Speaker 13: Know, and be able to say that that's okay, especially important business like this. We don't know what's going to happen in twenty twenty four, believe it or not. So when you talk about these positions on judges, this is so critical. Guys. Even if you don't like Democrats, the Democrats, Republicans, I could care less. I'm an independent.
Speaker 12: But when we talk about judges, that is critical.
Speaker 13: When we look at who is actually going to be the judge that will determine if the guy that shot the sixteen year old gets life or gets a slap on the risk, that's judges, folks. So the judiciary level of government is critically important when you talk about social justice, and that is what this is doing. You know, I'm glad she's getting off the committee, but there's so many other things that need to get passed in the Senate. While they have the alleged power that they say that they do, which I don't believe they do. But that's another conversation.
Speaker 2: Word all right, you got to talk it. And you know what today is. What's the tax day.
Speaker 9: So if you haven't done your taxes, taxes are due today, so make sure you get your taxes in or file an extension.
Speaker 10: You don't want to mess with the first I or S because they will be on your ass.
Speaker 14: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I've been don't gotta pay taxests till I told you let me.
Speaker 3: Go, fire my extensions twice scratch.
Speaker 5: Your extensions while you were saying we scratched her extensions?
Speaker 2: What she said that? By the way, figure out.
Speaker 5: And make sure you subscribe to the straight Shot No Chase of podcasts on the Black Effect iHeart Radio podcast network hosted by the good Sister Tesling Figure, and she will be at the first ever Black Effect Podcast Festival happening this Saturday in Atlanta. I will tell y'all to get tickets, but I can't because it's sold out.
Speaker 8: Talk that.
Speaker 2: So come check out Tess.
Speaker 5: On the Woman in Podcasting panel this Saturday at the sold out Black Effect Podcast Festival in Atlanta, and I'll be here.
Speaker 3: Direct me to your seats. The usher.
Speaker 8: Now listen, hugs.
Speaker 9: Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. We were talking about chance to rapp it. This is this video of chance to rapp her out at Jamaican Carnival and uh there's a there's a team dancing on him that continue. The team done some funny and he smocked the ass. Okay, alright, So people is saying, and he married, is this cheating? Is this a problem? Let's discuss and we want to take your phone called eight hundred five A five one oh five to one. Pretty V is our co host, So she's here. We're gonna discuss when we come back. And we're on BT and it's the Breakfast Club on BET. They said, don't look at the camera. It's the Breakfast Club on BT. Don't look at me.
Speaker 2: BT's the Reckfast Club BT. There you go, we're on BT.
Speaker 9: Where on BT it's the Breakfast on on BT and the radio and the radio don't move the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 23: It's topic time called eight hundred five A five one o five one to join into the discussion with the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Morning everybody.
Speaker 9: It's d J n V. Charlamagne the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. We got our co hosts pretty v here what they.
Speaker 3: Do, what they do, what they do Musti's and Crusty's.
Speaker 9: And we're talking about Chance to rap on Crusty Now, Chance the rapper. He was trend in yesterday, and that's because he was out in Carnival in Jamaica yes.
Speaker 2: Enjoying hisself, living his best damn life for what I saw, that's right.
Speaker 9: And he is married and he was dancing on another woman, and people are saying this is not the way that a married man should conduct himself.
Speaker 5: Let me ask you all a question, Right, how do y'all come to these conclusions based off of twenty five thirty second clip?
Speaker 14: Right?
Speaker 5: Because for all we know, his wife could have been recording the video. All we know, his wife could have just been off to the side minding her business. Because it is Carnival. Have you never been to like a script club with your significant other? When you and your significant other go to the script club together, that y'all not throw one together, that y'all not slap ass together when in Rome, do what Romans do, when that Carnival, do what Carnavillians do. What's wrong with him dancing on a woman if his wife is.
Speaker 9: There Cornavillians that you know what the hell I mean?
Speaker 2: Okay, just making sure what's wrong would that be?
Speaker 3: But let me tell you something. If the wife probably wasn't even there, how do you know that come to that conclusion? You get what you just said if the wife was there.
Speaker 6: What if the wife wasn't there, man, should you be slapping someone else's book?
Speaker 24: Now?
Speaker 5: If your wife not there, if your wife is giving you permission to slap ask, yes.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean.
Speaker 6: Your wife has said enjoy yourself and go slap any boody you see, And yeah, all that a cool. But I don't think sis was in the building. And I also think that chance shouldn't be slapping nobody.
Speaker 5: So how would you feel that if he represents the internet? By the way, just jump into conclusions assuming things.
Speaker 2: He was saying.
Speaker 9: If your man was out at Carnival and you see him slap in somebody's ass and you wasn't there, y'all would have to have a conversation with you.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, I'm definitely calling you on the spot. Hey, turn the camera so I could see miss missy like I'm doing that.
Speaker 2: But why do we have to jump to the worst of conclusion? This man made a whole CD saying I love my wife, I love my wife, I love my wife.
Speaker 5: You think he would really be doing that knowing all them cameras is out we think he would really be out there while and if his wife wasn't with him.
Speaker 3: But it happens, Oh, Charlotte, Oh no, it does happen.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, in this particular situation, we don't know. How do we know his wife wasn't right that his wife might have been recording the video?
Speaker 9: He just asked, would you mind if your wife went to carnival with throw her ass around?
Speaker 8: What do you mean.
Speaker 2: Talk about that? I'm just what you were talking about. What do you mean I'm my wife getting.
Speaker 5: Would you would have a problem just asking That's a totally different discussion. Listen, I've been in to me and my wife go to the script club together. Correct, we was in Ghana having a good time. Well, I was throwing ones. I ain't don't. I didn't touch no ass that I remember, but on purpose. Remember, But I didn't touch ass on purpose? Right in the same way, just because I don't trust nothing, you know what I mean? And this internet age and how everybody likes to twist things, you know. So I was just throwing one my wife and and my crew was slapping ass though, you know, the ladies. So they had fun. That didn't bother me in no way, shape or form. And if I would have slapped some masks, my wife wouldn't the cake. Because we in the script club together, is what I'm saying. If y'all act Carnival together, Look, okay, can we do my scenario now? If they act Carnival together? Okay, right together, I'm sing all the carnival festivities and your wife is like, go ahead, get up on that. And y'all laughing and joking, and you jump up on there, get up that different slap of the ass. That's it's the same thing.
Speaker 9: It's not.
Speaker 2: That's all on the umbrella, getting up on that. No, it's not.
Speaker 4: Look like I said.
Speaker 6: You said you she may have been there, she may have not been there. Either way, we're not slapping ass on Carnival.
Speaker 2: You're telling me you ain't never been in the script club with Lemon Pepper. First of all, that's not even a lemon Pepper. Ain't never slapped no ass in front of you.
Speaker 24: First.
Speaker 6: Lemon Pepper definitely probably slapped a little one two three. But what I'm saying is if I ain't in the building. If I'm there, go ahead and enjoy yourself. But if I'm not there, you just.
Speaker 2: Just for fun.
Speaker 4: That's the issue for me.
Speaker 2: Now see that I agree with that.
Speaker 12: Now I have to call you up.
Speaker 2: The only thing I'm saying is we don't know that man's wife was there.
Speaker 3: Not she wasn't there minute together us you know, speak things knowledge, not there?
Speaker 9: How do you know that?
Speaker 3: Trust me? She was not there.
Speaker 2: Let me be stopped.
Speaker 14: Just hello, not just I'm blessing.
Speaker 2: On graduate.
Speaker 14: Yeah shot, big up yourself, DJA, and big up yourself. I want to chime mean on this topic.
Speaker 2: What's up to V pretty be?
Speaker 14: I said, pretty pretty you just said that you don't be listening.
Speaker 2: I didn't hear it.
Speaker 14: On bt BT, I know I'm BT Sean Stone on b T we're pretty v you know what I mean? But listen, I think Charles the Rapper, that's kind of cheating right there. Man, if you're married, you can't be winding up on no no connival.
Speaker 2: If his wife I'm not Sean, we don't know. We jumping the conclusions.
Speaker 14: Based on second mediot what did you jump?
Speaker 24: So you did?
Speaker 14: We don't know if his wife was there.
Speaker 2: Yes, we don't know if his wife was there or not. We have no idea. We're just jumping our own plusions.
Speaker 14: So shout on here. You think his wife is going to give him per mission to go on? Wind up on that beginning? That's a sin, that's not it.
Speaker 2: That's not true me and my wife?
Speaker 14: Yeah right, I don't think your wife. But I allow you to do that, bro, you know what I mean? And if the wife allow that, that's okay. The wife allowed that. But if the wife did not know that, that's kind of cheat him better, you know.
Speaker 18: What I mean?
Speaker 2: Yes, if the wife don't allow it.
Speaker 5: If y'all a carnival and y'all doing with carnife aliens do and you know, the wife say, get up on that cool. If one of the one of the big diesel at dudes came and danced on my wife, I wouldn't be tripping.
Speaker 2: That wouldn't trip. It's connor throw up in the air, be spinning on around and all of that.
Speaker 10: But one of the big ass diesel dudes coming dance behind your wife, you be hot.
Speaker 2: It depends how it depends what story. It does depend and that depends, It depends, It depends, don't dependual what I don't know. I just have to see. I have to be in the moment, you know what I mean. But you know when somebody going too far? Yeah you do.
Speaker 6: And like I said, we don't know what Cis told Chance when he left Chicago. Before you go out there, have your fun, but just know, don't do this or how your fun? Do whatever, baby, and I'll just hit you later.
Speaker 2: We don't know. We don't know if Sis was Doren, but I know for.
Speaker 3: A fact Christie wasn't in the building.
Speaker 9: Who is Chrissy the wife?
Speaker 3: I gave her a nickname.
Speaker 2: Five.
Speaker 9: We're talking about Chance to rap her. He was in Carnival in Jamaica. And there's a video of him dancing on on a young ting and slapping a young teen's hoss on BT. So we're asking on BT it wasn't on BT. But what are your thoughts? Eight hundred and five eight five one five It is the.
Speaker 2: Breakfast Club the morning on BT. It's topic time.
Speaker 23: Called eight hundred and five five five one to join into the discussion with the Breakfast.
Speaker 2: Club, talk about it.
Speaker 9: Why everybody is dj Envy Charlamagne the guy.
Speaker 2: We are the breakfast club.
Speaker 9: Now we have our co host pretty v here they do now.
Speaker 2: We were talking about chance to rap her.
Speaker 9: If you haven't seen the video he was trend in yesterday, there's a video of him dancing on he was in carnival in Jamaica. He was dancing on this on this woman and he slapped her ass. And people are saying, that's not what a married man is supposed to do.
Speaker 5: And that's what bothers me the most about this whole conversation because 'all jump into conclusions. We don't even know if that man wife was dead. They might have been out there having a good ass time together. She might have been grinding on gal too, flapping guy Liyes, you know what?
Speaker 2: What what accent was that? Safari? You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 9: We're asking eight hundred and five eighty five, one oh five to one, what are your thoughts?
Speaker 2: Tell out? Who's this yo?
Speaker 24: What's up?
Speaker 14: This is your boy? Dingo in your back?
Speaker 5: Boy? Were about to block your number. You ain't supposed to get through two times in the room.
Speaker 24: What you think?
Speaker 16: Look, I gotta play the lottery, let's get it. But Okay, look, I'm for the stick up for my boy Chance and representing the Chicago homies. Look, he's a married man, we get it. He made a whole song about he loved his wife.
Speaker 8: We get that.
Speaker 16: He was out there on a carnival and y'all saw that duty. It would have been culturally inappropriate to him to.
Speaker 2: Not say, you go dingo. See, I'm glad you got through it again, dingle after word, I was looking for.
Speaker 5: Culturally appropriate for him to be out there doing what he was doing.
Speaker 2: That is a very key term that was culturally appropriate.
Speaker 9: Now she's j making Yes, hold on, Carolina, this morning, Carlotta, where.
Speaker 2: You from morning?
Speaker 15: I'm from guy Diana.
Speaker 2: Your name is Carlata. Yes, I sound like a drink at thought books.
Speaker 15: Uh huh, like Pina Colada.
Speaker 2: Okay, so what's your thoughts? Colada?
Speaker 15: Listen, let the man be three. I've been married twenty five years and if I go to a party my husband is not there, I am going to take a wine on something.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, that's no somebody that Pete Davis. And now you got Pete Davis.
Speaker 21: Listen.
Speaker 25: I am going home.
Speaker 15: So my husband he's going to wife. It's a Caribbean thing. You better take a wine on something.
Speaker 2: No, I mean, see that's it's cultural appropriation. No, that ain't it culturally appropriate?
Speaker 24: Right?
Speaker 26: Fine?
Speaker 2: Yes, I think you'all should do all the whining together. That's what I think. I think. I don't know if you all should be winding on each other when y'all not together.
Speaker 9: That winding is whiny or whatever.
Speaker 2: You know I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Whining is what the Internet is doing about this situation. You know what I mean, because y'alls the conclusions worried about this man Chancey. I'm telling you that man wife probably was with him.
Speaker 2: Hello, who's this? Christy?
Speaker 13: Was not there?
Speaker 9: As pretty? Good morning?
Speaker 24: This is a.
Speaker 9: Good morning the man and pretty is so nice to speak to.
Speaker 14: You too.
Speaker 2: What's your thoughts?
Speaker 4: Aj?
Speaker 20: Okay, So my thoughts are, if he is Mary, how would he feeling? His life is on vacation, having a great time with her cousin, shaking her behind and a random man come behind her and you know.
Speaker 15: She's dancing on the man.
Speaker 20: He's sex her. But how are you doing?
Speaker 2: Why y'all doing this is the chance?
Speaker 5: We don't know if chance wife was Why Why does the internet do this? Why do y'all jump to conclusions all the time.
Speaker 15: I mean, I'm just saying, no.
Speaker 20: I don't feel no type of way. If his life is there and she's okay with it, that's fine.
Speaker 18: I'm open, you know.
Speaker 20: Yeah, my husband opened, so right we are.
Speaker 15: We're not swingers or nothing like that. But you have been to those type of environments and open the swing, mama.
Speaker 2: No, it's not that.
Speaker 5: Type of environment about swinging. Y'all men to the script club together before, right.
Speaker 15: Yes, he visited strip club together and everything.
Speaker 5: Yet and that man can get a little lap dance, you can get a little laugh, mama.
Speaker 15: So so we have been to where I'm okay with bringing another female.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 15: You got a female, I'm down.
Speaker 2: Oh you got a little munch, that's what you're saying.
Speaker 11: Swing.
Speaker 2: Is my girl a girlfriend?
Speaker 14: Friend?
Speaker 2: My girl got a girlfriend?
Speaker 14: You got.
Speaker 2: I ain't judging corporate bird.
Speaker 14: I'm saying, hello, is this good morning?
Speaker 18: My name is Josha Blesh.
Speaker 16: I'm seventeen, I graduated, I'm in college.
Speaker 5: You have you have nothing. You have nothing to contribute to this conversation. Add to this nothing.
Speaker 2: No, I.
Speaker 16: Want to say that I don't I don't necessarily know if it's cheating.
Speaker 5: But I know that.
Speaker 2: You know why you don't know because you're seventeen years older.
Speaker 5: Okay, you got a lot more life to livet Stay out of grown people conversation.
Speaker 2: This is the problem. This is the Internet.
Speaker 5: It's a bunch of seventeen year old commenting on grown people's situation.
Speaker 2: Have you ever slapped the booty?
Speaker 8: Sir?
Speaker 3: Don't you say a peanut?
Speaker 9: Hello?
Speaker 11: What have you?
Speaker 2: Have you ever slapped it?
Speaker 10: Behind you?
Speaker 2: Hear the bird serving the boy? Little boy got school?
Speaker 3: Who this is?
Speaker 2: That's his mother?
Speaker 15: A yeah, that's the mama.
Speaker 5: Hey, don't have you a little boy calling a bit about grown folks conversations?
Speaker 15: Then, because because my husband died from COVID at the very start of the pandemic, and he's looking, you know, he's developed a very early understanding of manhood. He graduated high school at sixteen. He's in college right now, completing his first year. So yeah, he's dealing with grome folks. Thing my husband was was an essential worker. If you look right now, there's a something streaming about my family seat. It's called, uh, the Hidden Pandemic. There's something on CNN called Hidden Pandemic, and on portioned by COVID. It's streaming on NBC. So my children have pot with both sing okay, And I called a couple of weeks to go to after Tickets because my kids want to start a podcast to help other grieving children.
Speaker 27: But I don't know what to do.
Speaker 22: I'm a mom.
Speaker 10: I have no idea where you're from, what to do.
Speaker 15: We're from New York. But can we just relocated to Sana?
Speaker 5: Okay, We'll get you get Can we put can we put you? Can we put you on hold and have this conversation? Michael, we were just talking about slapping ass. I don't know if you heard. Don't you guys know we were we were talking about We was talking about Chance the Rapper being that carnibal slapping ass and it's kind of just like the kind of just brought the moved down and we didn't we don't want that to happen his mama, Mama, Can we at least ask you the question?
Speaker 24: Mama?
Speaker 2: Yes, okay.
Speaker 5: So Chance to Rapper was out at carnival and we don't know if his wife was with him or not, and he was grinding up on a little young thing and he slapped the ass and the Internet got upset in him.
Speaker 2: Do you think he was wrong?
Speaker 9: Do you think he was cheating?
Speaker 15: Okay, real, so real, Like you're from the Caribbean culture. That's a part of how big dance.
Speaker 2: That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 15: That's in the badside, you know, dancing, dancing and dancing and slapping.
Speaker 16: But those are different than adultery, that's right.
Speaker 15: So yes, I wouldn't say that he's committing adultery. And if he's doing it specially for publicity, we're all talking about him. So I say, go for it, as long as your wife understands that what they have big bills, because what's the most important when it comes to a couple is what they're understanding is of it? Boom, that's the world.
Speaker 9: Well, she's from New York, so she's probably dude, that was the Brooklyn basement parties.
Speaker 10: And I'm sure she whined on some teams before.
Speaker 2: Okay, where's she from? She talking with sins this morning?
Speaker 15: Do you know what this is coming from? This is coming from a widow perspective, like I kept my bout to my husband's side, you understand. So whatever happens to she and her husband and wife is their business. Ultimately that's the world and they're judge.
Speaker 2: That's right. Hold on, we're gonna have you up on the show Man. I like, if y'all really got y'all really got something on.
Speaker 12: NBC ABC, Like, what's up?
Speaker 2: We have it all?
Speaker 9: You know what?
Speaker 2: Where's your name?
Speaker 15: Get mama, Hi, my name is Vervonic speccher.
Speaker 5: Okay, hold on, hold on, hold on, okay, Eddie, get to Ronical Fledger's information.
Speaker 10: Oh well, that was fun until there wasn't anymore. What's the more of the story.
Speaker 4: We got the nonprofit real quick.
Speaker 3: I know what's going on.
Speaker 5: The Moller story is pretty being Rick Ross in the Script Club. You're gonna let Rick Ross touch the last and you're gonna be right there tipping too.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna have my chads on, like I ain't see it.
Speaker 2: All now.
Speaker 10: We got rumors on the way.
Speaker 24: Uh.
Speaker 9: Could you imagine you being in court and your attorney says cat to the judge, Well, we're gonna talk about that when we come back.
Speaker 10: That's what happened in the wi Cel case.
Speaker 2: It don't move. It's the breakfast Club on b E T B E T B E T everybody, you're Steve J.
Speaker 9: N V, Charlamagne and God. We are the breakfast club. We got our co hosts pretty.
Speaker 2: Vre they do it.
Speaker 3: They do Mustys and Crusty.
Speaker 10: All right, let's get to the rooms. Let's talk young thug.
Speaker 2: Or you've gossip when you chatting God, this is the rumor report.
Speaker 7: I mean, I guess we're on the breakfast club. This is where the tea spell on.
Speaker 9: The breakfast club.
Speaker 16: Cat.
Speaker 9: That's what young Thugs attorney said to a judge in Atlanta. Let's listen.
Speaker 16: Don't worry about that, okay, because it wouldn't be I'd have.
Speaker 2: To do it anyway, So don't even worry about that, okay, Okay. I was just saying that it is just not true.
Speaker 8: It's it's cap to be honest.
Speaker 9: Oh my god.
Speaker 5: I don't want no cool attorneys. Bro, we got to start restoring some man. I don't want no cool attorney. I don't want no cool doctor, none of that. Like some things just got to stay traditional. I love it, oh, okay, love it until the judge say guilty.
Speaker 2: Guilty of it? Now?
Speaker 9: Justin Hill who he represents?
Speaker 14: Why?
Speaker 2: Of course?
Speaker 22: Uh?
Speaker 9: The member I think his name is desmone A k a boy. Well he doubled down on the chase words. He told the reporter outside of court he felt misrepresented during the proceedings and using the word cap perfectly defined the moment. All right, man, so how would you feel if you're judge? Your lawyer said cap, I.
Speaker 5: Love it until he don't get you all. If he get me off, you can say whatever you want to say. I don't think that's gonna work though, but we're gonna see now.
Speaker 2: Usha.
Speaker 9: Of course, he was out in Vegas doing his residency and he was singing, and twenty one Savage was in the crowd. And if you follow twenty one Savage, you know he loves R and B. He's always singing online. Usher seen him, and Usher gave him the mic.
Speaker 2: All right, he better sing all out.
Speaker 5: Here is two young men having a great time dropping the clues bombs for us in Why did you pause that too?
Speaker 2: By the way, I said, he gave him a mic?
Speaker 8: So what grow up?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 2: That's the New York can up.
Speaker 5: He told everybody yesterday when Pete Davidson walked in the room, you looked at his weatpants were thinking about how big the penis was.
Speaker 9: You ain't got to pause nothing after you say that pretty. I didn't say anything like I said something similarly.
Speaker 2: I didn't say that. Well, you want to say what he what? His response was, what, Davidson? He texted you back? My good brother texted me yesterday.
Speaker 5: He said, uh, say you and Envy had me dying to day bro with a bunch of laughing Emo Jesus.
Speaker 2: Then he put tell him. I stared at his fat ass.
Speaker 4: Hey, Hello, I know you're right, said that's what he said.
Speaker 2: Can tell you something men talking like that to each other? What's the point of pausing?
Speaker 7: Hello?
Speaker 2: What's the point of pausing?
Speaker 9: Period?
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: My good brother Andrew Shows always said something that makes so much sense that when you pauses because you wanted to stay there for a second. You know what I'm saying, You wanted to stay there, you want to see if you didn't want to see it, saying fast forward, it's all of y'all saying pause, we know what it is now fast forward?
Speaker 9: All right, Well that is your room and report now speaking of nice ray Rands who you're giving your donkeys too, sir, I didn't mean it like that.
Speaker 5: I was I was trying to I'm glad I'm glad you don't need to say like the sweatch on wehear in today.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, now, all right, cap for after the hour.
Speaker 5: We need a brother named Robert. I can't remember roberts last name, but he needs to come to the front of the congresso. Oh, Robert Adett. All right, he's from Florida. Need I say more? Pretty v state? All right, we'll talk about.
Speaker 14: It for.
Speaker 23: It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club. Your mornings will never be the same.
Speaker 9: On April twenty first, Mommy will Love You to Death in the new movie Evil Dead Rise. Critics are raving at this is the film that horror fans have been waiting for. Get your tickets down only in theaters April twenty first, Right, all under seventeen not admitted without a parent.
Speaker 2: To make sure you're telling the watch out for Florida, Milorda. The craziest people in America come from the Bronx and all of Florida.
Speaker 24: Yes you are a Donkey's a Florida man attacked an ATM for a very strange reason.
Speaker 9: It gave him too much money.
Speaker 12: Florida man is arrested after w stay he riggs the door.
Speaker 3: To his home in an attempt to electric hit his presnant lights.
Speaker 12: Police arrested at Orlando.
Speaker 1: Man we're talking up from Luda the breakfast club. Bitch you Donkey of the day with Charlam Haine, a guy. I don't know why y'all keep letting him get y'all woll du ball. It's not my fault, y'all, do it for yourself.
Speaker 5: Donkey of the Day for Tuesday, April eighteenth, coach to Robert Francis Audit.
Speaker 2: He is thirty nine years old and he hails from Wildwood, Florida.
Speaker 5: What does your uncle Shalla always say about the great state of Florida. The craziest people in America come from the Bronx and all of Florida, and today's donkey is no exception. Now, this man, Robert, was arrested and charged with assault. The person he allegedly assaulted was his wife. We all know how serious domestic violence is, but everyone is innocent until proven guilty. Of course, if he's guilty, he will get the credit he deserves for being stupid. But today he's getting Donkey of the Day because of the alleged weapon.
Speaker 2: Of choice that he used. Pretty v could you do something for man, God, could you please read this headline? What was the headline?
Speaker 6: A floater man has been arrested after the police say that he threw chicken wings at his wife doing an argument.
Speaker 5: Okay now, According to the suspects arrest report, the victim told police that the defendant and the defendant and him had been arguing over the defendant having a lover.
Speaker 2: Okay, and because of that, the victim said, the defendant.
Speaker 5: Threw the wings at her, with some hitting her on her shoulders and under the chin. Okay, she was thinking for leaps, he was thinking wing stopped. Now there was some evidence left behind. What was the evidence?
Speaker 6: V Officers at the scene said they saw chicken wing sauce on the victim's chin.
Speaker 5: There was sauce on the victim's chin, neck, and shoulder. I know what you're thinking, Okay, what flavor was the sauce? Was it hot honey rub? Was it hickory smoke? Barbecue? Was it mango habernaro? V? What flavor you think it was? Of course, of course you would think it was Lemon pepper, because you are Lady Lemon Pepper, the first woman A wingstop. Okay, now I'm not trying to make light of this situation, because the woman says she ran away from Robert, and according to the rest Affi David, there was an audio recording of this incident, and when the victim didn't open the door, the defendant is heard yelling, I'm gonna beat your f and ass and begin violently banging on the door, which could be clearly heard on the audio recording. And during questioning, Robert admitted getting mad and throwing the wings, but that he did not intend to hit the victim, which said wings. Not only do we not condone this type of aggression towards women, we don't condone throwing out wings. Okay, waste not want not y'all complaining about the price of steak at money Bag your restaurant when.
Speaker 2: Wings ain't she either?
Speaker 5: Okay, Tyson all natural fresh chicken wings at Walmart three sixty eight a damn pound. Okay, sixteen seventy eight for a five pound pack. Dree, how much a six piece that wing stopped costs?
Speaker 3: Well, honey, it's boneus.
Speaker 6: So the seventy cent wings, that's about seven dollars and seventy nine cents m.
Speaker 5: Of course you would know that Okay. The moral of the story is inflation is through the roof. The groceries are too damn high. Who were you, Robert, to not only threaten your wife with violence, but to waste some perfectly good chicken wings that some people can't even afford? Please give Robert Francis Audit the biggest he are. Come on, now, you won'ta play game?
Speaker 2: All right, Let's play a game of guess what racing is?
Speaker 5: Robert Francis Audit thirty nine years old from Wildwood, Florida. He was arrected for him sofa throwing some perfectly good chicken wings at his wife.
Speaker 2: DJ envy, guess what race is? This one is tough, all right?
Speaker 10: It tough because black people ain't gonna waste no wings.
Speaker 5: Okay, you answer your damn question. They're gonna eat a butt. You said Florida, and Florida is going Florida. Hm, I can tell you I'm gonna go with white.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right?
Speaker 5: Pretty v Robert Audit, thirty nine years old from wild Wood, Florida, got arrested for a sofa throw some perfectly good chicken wings at his wife.
Speaker 8: Yes, what right is.
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 3: Like Hispanic? Hispanic I'm gonna go Hispanic.
Speaker 8: V.
Speaker 2: You're wrong, dj NB are absolutely correct here.
Speaker 9: In the face.
Speaker 2: All right, I'm gonna Spanish show. Such a stupid show.
Speaker 9: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Show been on so long, I don't know.
Speaker 10: All right, Well, thank you for that Donkey of the day, think, thank you for watching us on BE five.
Speaker 9: When the question is, ladies, tell us a time a man talked himself out of getting sex.
Speaker 2: Oh, so this is coming from yesterday's situation with Taylor.
Speaker 10: Okay, since you want to say names, yes, that is.
Speaker 5: That's what the man called up here and said that he was supposed to get with Taylor because they met on Okay, stupid.
Speaker 2: No, not that one.
Speaker 10: There's another situation. Okay, so let me tell you what happens Taylor.
Speaker 9: Since you said her name, I wasn't gonna say her name, but I was just gonna say a producer up here.
Speaker 2: But since you want to go over with a.
Speaker 9: Secret, y'all, ain't tell me it was a secret. All right, So we have a producer up here name Tailor made it. Tailor made it, all right, now, Tailor made it. She met this gentleman, she was feeling him, and they went out for a date on what dating apple was this? No, this was in person like oh, in life, in life, like real, real, real life. So she met him out. They went out and they vibed and she was good. The next day he calls u and was he was drinking. He got off work and was like, hey, I'm gonna slide through the crib and she was like, this has only been one day. You're not sliding through.
Speaker 10: The crip or whatever. She said, No, if you're in Brooklyn, give me a call.
Speaker 2: I heard this story. I ain't here like this though.
Speaker 9: I put a little sauce on it. Put a little sauce. So he was drinking and you know, he went to you know, he called up and was like, you know, it was like, I'm not in Brooklyn, but hey, I wanna I want to munch. I want to have the part I heard all right, okay, right, so he says, you know, he says, hey, you know, I'm I'm lit, And she goes, how lit are you? He says, little enough where I want a munch.
Speaker 2: You might need to put some sauce on this. Then put some sauce on. We wanted okay, why he said, put some sauce on it. It might be a little dry. I don't know, just throwing things out there. Taylor, tell a story on you. You gave him permission to tell story. You started the story. Okay, okay, so what's the point.
Speaker 9: So come on, Teylor, cause now you might as well come to the mic. Now, Taylor, we at the part where where he said he was lit and you said how lit? And he said lit enough to munch?
Speaker 26: Yes, that turned me off? And you know he was right there at you know, so but the walls. Oh but I don't like when a guy comes aggressive like that. So he walked himself right.
Speaker 3: Out that situation as he should, Yes, as he should.
Speaker 9: So let's open up the phone lines. Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one, ladies, has a man ever talked himself out of poom poom? That is the question?
Speaker 2: Because I rolled with afro puff, So look, it.
Speaker 4: Ain't even works.
Speaker 2: What's going on in here? Y'all confused?
Speaker 4: I'm calling mama, Mama, Taylor, I got bees on mine.
Speaker 2: You don't know a white man sounds like? What's going on this moment?
Speaker 16: Right?
Speaker 2: That is the question. Let's talk about it.
Speaker 10: Eight hundred and five eight five, one oh five one.
Speaker 2: It's the Breakfast Club. Good boarding, your phone falling right now?
Speaker 9: You call me add your opinion to the Breakfast Club top break it down eight hundred and five eight five o five one the Breakfast Club, puding everybody. It's DJ m V Charlamagne the guy. We are the breakfast Club. Now if you just joined us with opening up the phone lines eight hundred and five eight five one oh five to one, we're asking tell us the time a man talkedself out of getting sex, all women talked herself out of getting sex.
Speaker 5: I don't like hearing none of these conversations from my youngins man because tailoring here being.
Speaker 2: Nasty, being here being co host Pretty V's here. Yeah, Taylor told this story about I guess some dude she was about to hook up with.
Speaker 24: Yeah.
Speaker 10: Yeah, they went on a date. She was feeling him and she was gonna let him.
Speaker 9: I guess. She was like, oh, I'm feeling him like that and then he hit him, was like I'm lit and she was like how lit. He was like lit enough to you know, yes on your poom poom, there you go, and he talked himself out of it. Now Pretty V behind the scenes were talking about a guy running around the house, but ass nigga, Oh.
Speaker 6: My god, it literally butt naked, like of course we this was years ago. What we do we needed to do, and I guess he wanted a little bit, you know, it was munchie time.
Speaker 3: And I was like, Bro, you don't see the afro puff down there?
Speaker 6: Like bees on the end, I got criss Cross down there, and he's still running around but naked.
Speaker 3: I'm like, like, what's going on in the apartment build.
Speaker 2: I'm like, it was a lot, so that's running around, But it was just about you. You were confused, confused what the bees and the Crisscross she got? She saying she got the nineteen eighties old school V. Johnny. Why I don't know why you got nineteen hundred. I have no idea why.
Speaker 3: It was like it was.
Speaker 6: I was like, why did you want? Why would you want to do that? So I'm running around the house. It was just a lot going on.
Speaker 3: I said, Wow, it turned me off real bad, calling back V.
Speaker 8: That is wrong.
Speaker 2: I don't know why he was negative chasing you around the house.
Speaker 24: I was you was.
Speaker 9: You were nugga taking with both that kids and she just said they finished the dude and he wanted more.
Speaker 2: Oh, you already had did it? They had sex? Charloatage right then, Like I gotta say they had sex.
Speaker 5: He wanted to eat it and she did said no, It's like no, no, no, no, no, you know what the problem is, like dating the mole lass man.
Speaker 2: Like bush man, whoa you know?
Speaker 6: But my thing is, it was just like it was a chase for me, and why are we chasing? I was just like like it was given that moment like a dog, like.
Speaker 5: I'm telling your mom you know what, I'm texting your mama right now, telling her what you're talking about, afro puff.
Speaker 10: And it was a lot Hello, Hello, Hey, what's your name? Angelina?
Speaker 15: Oh my god, I can't believe I on the radio.
Speaker 9: We're talking about a time where I guess a man a woman talked himself out of getting sex. Mama.
Speaker 15: Right, So I was saying, I literally met a guy.
Speaker 25: On like a Saturday night, and by later on the.
Speaker 15: Evening he was already offering his face like you want to come set on my face, and I was like no, I'm just like you offered you your faith.
Speaker 2: Now I can hear the geechee in your voice.
Speaker 9: You called it.
Speaker 3: From eight four to.
Speaker 2: Three, a guy and said sit on my face, and that turned you off.
Speaker 15: Yeah, that's what turned off. Because if you offer me to sit on your face, and you offering everybody this, So.
Speaker 2: Like, no, I'm good now, you're absolutely right.
Speaker 5: But you know, if he's from Chalston, he could have said it in another way. He could have just said he you're gonna eat my bunkie.
Speaker 16: Now, I thought your job back home?
Speaker 8: You real?
Speaker 2: Nay you already?
Speaker 15: Lila?
Speaker 9: What's up?
Speaker 2: Good morning? How you feeling?
Speaker 15: Good morning? I'm feeling great.
Speaker 10: Now we're asking the time a man talked himself out of getting sex.
Speaker 20: Yes, yes, terrible.
Speaker 2: Were waiting for the story.
Speaker 15: Oh okay, okay, okay. So it's just god that I had known six monther school. So we used to like fool around in the class, you know, a little touchy touchy feeling. The same thing happened when we was like in high school.
Speaker 20: Never did nothing.
Speaker 15: I was very interested in him all just all he picked the wrong girl. So you know, in my early twenties, we conversating. We're kind of like drinking or whatever. So he asking me come over, So I'm like.
Speaker 27: Yeah, you can come over.
Speaker 15: So like he just turned me off. He sounded like a little robot. So you're gonna let me I'm right, Yeah, that's like dance. Is that a whole little combo? You're gonna let me hit in front of it?
Speaker 2: Please talk to him, you want to say the same thing.
Speaker 9: Thinking in this day and age, it's it's proper that he asked, and make sure he has confirmation he got consent.
Speaker 2: He doesn't want to assume. That's then all of a sudden, you say, no, Bob, can I smash?
Speaker 5: Bob?
Speaker 2: Can I hit it from the back? Asking for permission? Yes, you gotta ask every step of the way.
Speaker 15: No, no, man, we don't have for each other since middle school. Like you already know what she'd.
Speaker 2: Be going, I don't care. No.
Speaker 5: First of all, whatever y'all did in middle school was middle school. Whatever y'all did in high school was high school. This is now, I gotta ask for consent every step of the way. Y'all confusing me?
Speaker 11: Now?
Speaker 3: No, no, No, that's the whole thing.
Speaker 15: We ain't dead not and get the little turkey Turkey Philly.
Speaker 2: That's why he asked, Why he asked? Making sure? Is this man wrong for asking all those questions?
Speaker 3: I'm gonna be very honest with you.
Speaker 6: You don't already touch hechuse he's Philly, Philly rubbing, doubby, scubby, lovey girt.
Speaker 3: That man want to get some now, girl. He not wrong.
Speaker 2: I don't think he's wrong asking.
Speaker 15: Yeah, he's not wrong. But that did the whole little conversation. You said you're gonna come home. But why he's been drinking, So why you didn't know what positions we're gonna do. It's just about to go down on your get head. Don't be asking no questions.
Speaker 2: He gotta ask society then mom? Can mom? Can I smash he?
Speaker 8: Mama?
Speaker 10: Can I hit it from the back ball?
Speaker 2: Can I hang up?
Speaker 5: And shouldn't be asking your MoMA none of those questions. Why the hell would you be asking his mama on questions? Well, stop calling other women.
Speaker 2: Mama. Ain't your mama, that's is mama.
Speaker 8: Stop it.
Speaker 2: That's stupid. No, I've been doing it for thirteen years. I'm not gonna stop.
Speaker 14: Hello.
Speaker 2: Who's this.
Speaker 21: Hello?
Speaker 8: Hey?
Speaker 2: What's your name? Mama?
Speaker 16: Storm?
Speaker 2: Storm?
Speaker 10: We're talking about the time of a man talked himself out of getting sex.
Speaker 27: Yes, I'm flipping.
Speaker 15: I'm all about sexual liberation.
Speaker 27: And this joy. You know, I was really feeling him.
Speaker 15: He's real handsome and everything.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 15: I'm like, well, what's your keys?
Speaker 11: You know what?
Speaker 27: We're literally at my house. I'm like, what's your keys?
Speaker 15: And she was like, I want you to poop on me?
Speaker 16: You want to give you what?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 15: And I was like, oh no, I can't do that and I and it just completely hurt me off. And I was like, yeah, if you don't mind, you don't have.
Speaker 2: To leave now where you turned off?
Speaker 5: And you couldn't do that because you literally couldn't do it on command, because pretty we can poop on command.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I need just thought of.
Speaker 15: Him playing in my pool, that's that was ben't gonna work for me.
Speaker 2: That's nice.
Speaker 3: Well he you know, like you said, he you know, he got a poop somewhere. Maybe at you that girl.
Speaker 2: No, he said she wanted him to.
Speaker 10: He wanted her to poop on him.
Speaker 2: Yes, so she got to poop.
Speaker 3: Somewhere, so she he wanted that on his chest.
Speaker 2: Have you ever pooped on somebody?
Speaker 14: No?
Speaker 2: Oh no, why would we believe that you saw? We saw you poop on TV?
Speaker 3: Never nobody did. I never did that.
Speaker 2: On the blocks by now they pooped by accident.
Speaker 6: I never pooped. I'm gonna sit beside that. That came out of nowhere. That was an almond drop.
Speaker 9: I don't believe.
Speaker 2: Somebody drop a chalking omend in the bathroom.
Speaker 10: Eight hundred five five five one.
Speaker 9: Tell us about the time a man talked himself out of getting sex.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about it. This the breakfast Club.
Speaker 9: Good morning, owning everybody in stej En v. Charlamagne the guy. We are the breakfast Club. We got our co hosts pretty v here what they do. And if you're just joining us, we're asking tell us the time a man talked himself out of getting sex.
Speaker 10: All right, eight hundred and five eight five one oh five one. We're just taking your phone calls.
Speaker 2: Hello, who's this?
Speaker 11: Hey?
Speaker 22: Hey?
Speaker 2: Can this good morning?
Speaker 5: Good morning?
Speaker 25: How y'all doing up there?
Speaker 2: He's Candles black and Holly favorite.
Speaker 25: How are you absolutely the same?
Speaker 9: We'll tell us a story about the time a man talked himself how to get the sex.
Speaker 25: Okay, so just well, first off, I'm married. Now this is the path lite, Okay, but I had just up from eleven year relationships and I, you know, decided to get back out there our dating and I met this zoom.
Speaker 2: We went out.
Speaker 25: When I say we had the best conversation, I mean we talked about everything from god s Sension episodes.
Speaker 15: Do you hear me?
Speaker 25: We talked about everything. Great conversation. So the next day, you know, we're texting little slurty texts or whatever, and I can't remember what he said, but I just said, oh, let me find.
Speaker 8: Out you are freak.
Speaker 16: Lol.
Speaker 25: Listen, freak was the key.
Speaker 16: Word that opened up Pandora's box.
Speaker 15: Oh it ain't what he said.
Speaker 25: I wish he would have said something. But he did was send me five different videos back to back immediately of this man with honey and places I should never see honey.
Speaker 2: And places he should never see. Lord have mercy. So it was it was more. It was more than Penis picks.
Speaker 15: Oh, I mean that wasn't there too.
Speaker 2: No, he didn't pick.
Speaker 25: Keith made sure to give me full on videos with honey dripping from head. Literally his head was covered down for the pleasances.
Speaker 3: I mean, oh, did you.
Speaker 2: Tell him you like, why?
Speaker 5: Why?
Speaker 2: What would he acting like a little bee over there?
Speaker 15: I have no clue.
Speaker 25: But he went from me being like, damn, this is the greatest conversation to.
Speaker 16: Do the super colol set block.
Speaker 9: Damn boy, yeah.
Speaker 2: Out here? Why b now, Carol, good morning? Why would keep the mind?
Speaker 9: Now? Tell us what happened the time a man talked himself out of getting sex. This sounds like something that happened to Charlemagne before, So break it down.
Speaker 5: Ain't nothing hapfore I'm happily married man black men, No, I don't. I don't even got to hit his story. And I know this ain't never happened to me.
Speaker 8: I love you guys.
Speaker 27: So anyway, my coworkers introduced me to this guy right.
Speaker 12: I was young.
Speaker 27: I was in hip college. Excuse me, I was like twenty, and I was like okay. Finally I said, well, I'm gonna go out with him, you know, and then he would come over to my dorm and we talked. We just went all for about two three months, and he kept trying to get me to his place, and I was like, okay, I'll bite and let me go on over there. So we get over to his place and he would go in his.
Speaker 20: Room, and his room of all dark.
Speaker 18: It's weird, and I'm like okay.
Speaker 27: So then he started, you know, he kissed me. And then when he kissed I was like, dang. He all this slobber, and I was like, well, maybe he's just excited. And he's like, I'm just really hot, baby, I just want to do it.
Speaker 18: I'm really hot.
Speaker 27: So he's flabbering on my neck and I was like, I said, well look here, let me. I gave him a rubber. And when I gave him the rubber, he put the rubber on, and you know, I was taking my clothes off or whatever, and then I looked down and I said, I said, why are you ready? And he said, yeah, baby, I'm ready. Half of the rubber. After the rubber was you know, he just feel it. And I said, when you gotta steal it?
Speaker 14: He was.
Speaker 16: Like, I have noted it.
Speaker 27: I said, yeah, it's a lot of things he's gonna come off and he can start putting his clothes.
Speaker 10: Oh, bay man, let me tell you something, damn it.
Speaker 2: How long ago was this man?
Speaker 14: This?
Speaker 16: It was like, what let me see him.
Speaker 18: I'm gonna tell you it was like thirty years ago.
Speaker 5: There's nothing more tragic than a woman laughing thirty years later at the size of your boy.
Speaker 2: That is horrible.
Speaker 8: Boy.
Speaker 2: I would not wish that on my worst enemy. You hear me, I ain't got that so.
Speaker 27: Bad because I didn't think. I was like, well, maybe I need, you know, work witting. So he gets hard.
Speaker 15: He's like, maybe I'm ridd.
Speaker 2: I'd no, you're not.
Speaker 5: It ain't nothing he can do about it. Ain't no goddamn surgery we can get. Ain't no ppl and may have been living with that little peep.
Speaker 2: For thirty years.
Speaker 27: I have never in my life experience I don't can't.
Speaker 2: Stop laughing at this man's pain. Man got Carol, Carol.
Speaker 9: I don't know if you heard it, but Charlamagne said, there's no surgery we could get.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you heard it. First of all.
Speaker 5: First of all, first of all, I know, damn well, I ain't got no penis making no woman belly laugh for thirty years.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm very average, but I ain't that.
Speaker 5: This woman is Dunnan laughing thirty years later at the thought of this little man's little peepy.
Speaker 2: That's a little peepy and listening to.
Speaker 24: You know what.
Speaker 27: I asked him. I asked him. I said, I don't want to see his name, but I said just I said, well, did you ever play with it? You were living Jesus.
Speaker 2: Wait, you had a thumb.
Speaker 3: Penis a thumb, friend.
Speaker 10: Carol, what college did you.
Speaker 24: Train?
Speaker 5: Play withhi when you was little? You gotta scratch it out when you're young, boy, a man after you should do that now. I still do that now to the day. Oh my god, I think that's rule with you to day. When it's flashing, you can't end of it, and you gotta scratch it out. Man, you gotta do some exercises. Man, boy, you know what you feel like. Thirty years later, she calling up belly laughing at the side of that man's penis.
Speaker 2: Man, you traumatized. He's like, what's going on here?
Speaker 8: Man?
Speaker 2: That is terrible. Lord, have mercy, God bless that human.
Speaker 3: Well he's listening.
Speaker 2: So do we have a moral to the story. There's no moral to this story. Y'all dudes, be wild.
Speaker 3: Don't do too much because you're gonna get sent right back on home. That's all it is.
Speaker 6: Don't run, don't chase me around my apartment nineteen oh eight, don't do too much.
Speaker 2: Then it's the little peep people out there that can't do too much. They want to do the most. We can't.
Speaker 3: I mean, some little penists know what they're doing for real.
Speaker 2: Except for real Jesus Christ.
Speaker 9: When we come back, we got your room, and report will tell you what football player just got over two hundred million dollars and he had an all women management team. We'll talk about it when we come back. It's the breakfast Lub, Good morning, the breakfast club.
Speaker 2: Stop short hate, okay, stop short hate.
Speaker 5: All you women out there, y'all don't even realize that your blessing is probably five to six. No man, all right, don't sit around here talking to me about you looking for a man, but you're afraid to look down.
Speaker 3: Oh baby, y'all know my green and what we like. Six to six side, let them tap about five six seven?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 2: No taller than that?
Speaker 9: Yeah he's taller, okay six.
Speaker 2: You ain't never seen them standing up.
Speaker 9: That's why.
Speaker 2: Please, I'll tell you. Mama, goodness, gracious, good morning.
Speaker 9: We are to breakfast club to get our co host, pretty v.
Speaker 2: Let's get to the rumors.
Speaker 8: Thro my.
Speaker 2: Name or you gossiping when you chatting gods. This is the rumor report.
Speaker 7: I mean, I guess we're on the breakfast club. This is where the tea.
Speaker 2: Spells right on the breakfast club.
Speaker 9: This question before we do the rumor Charlemagne. You know, when you're a kid and your parents don't know what you asking me, I'm gonna say, no, what do your height on your door?
Speaker 14: Right?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 9: Do your your height?
Speaker 2: We never had that.
Speaker 9: We never was rich enough to be writing on the walls. I was just curious when did they stop? Like when did your heights stop?
Speaker 2: Like when you know what I mean? When when they stopped drawing? Shut up and do the rumors?
Speaker 8: Man?
Speaker 10: All right, well, congratulations to draw your.
Speaker 2: He's missing a little something on.
Speaker 9: It's natural, Sir, Jalen Hurts. Congratulations to Jalen Hurts. Drop a bomb for Jalen Hurts. He just signed a two hundred and fifty five million dollar contract. He set an NFL record and he got it all with the all women management team. Now he signed a five year extension contract with the Eagles and he'll be paid fifty one million years.
Speaker 2: I mean he deserves all the money.
Speaker 5: He took the Eagles to the Super Bowl last year, you know, and salut his all women what is all women agency team.
Speaker 9: Or what is yeah, all women management team? Okay, so congratulations to one of the ladies works for Clutch.
Speaker 2: I believe I'm not sure. I think I think her name is a call.
Speaker 3: Could be yes, it is the call. Believe your super sweet shout out to.
Speaker 9: Jailenmus salute to them all right now, Also, Drake, this whole AI thing is going a little too far.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 9: An AI generated track came out with Drake and the Weekend and it's a brand new song and you can actually stream it.
Speaker 2: It was on Spotify as of yesterday.
Speaker 5: How was anybody okay with this? Old y'all during Donkey of the Day last Friday. Y'all cannot handle AI because y'all can't even handle fake tweets?
Speaker 9: Okay, yeah, but what do people do because you can't take your voice?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 9: You can't copyright your voice. You can't.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you can or not.
Speaker 10: Just like, like, remember when Sean came out Shine sounded like Biggie.
Speaker 5: You're worried about your copyrights. I'm just worried about us and our mental our psychology. What's gonna happen when you start hearing fake conversations between world leaders threatening the nuclear war? What happens when you hear a fake conversation between co workers and you think your coworkers talking crazy about you?
Speaker 2: So you run up in the building. What's up?
Speaker 9: What's up?
Speaker 2: What happens when you.
Speaker 5: Hear your wife having a fake conversation with your best friend, you think they cheating on each other. We cannot handle this as a society. I agree, y'all gonna learn the hard way. I agree, y'all gonna.
Speaker 2: Learn the hard way.
Speaker 5: Mutually assured destruction guaranteed. And I don't want to hear all these conversations about it. Is this new technology. Every time there's new technology. No, this is way, way, way different. And the fact they've been cloning us for the last thirty years. We always talk about people of clones. All data that you've been providing, all these social media sites, Oh my Face to phasebook, Twitter and everything they've been cloning us for the past thirty thirty thirty eight is and probably playing this longer than than that.
Speaker 3: Yeap, y'all gonna learn Discovery Channel now.
Speaker 9: Also Cheryl Lee actor Cheryl Lee talks about a time when she was doing a movie and the director hit her.
Speaker 10: One day.
Speaker 19: We were rehearsing a new opening to the second act and Michael Bennett, for some reason, was in his feelings on something.
Speaker 2: And he said don't let the feather boa touch the ground. The feather boa touched the ground. It wasn't my fault. They didn't do it on purpose.
Speaker 4: And he hit me.
Speaker 24: Hit me.
Speaker 12: My father doesn't even hit me.
Speaker 7: He hit me.
Speaker 19: And I walked out that stage door and there was a phone booth there at forty sixth and eighth and I called.
Speaker 4: My union and said, he hit me.
Speaker 19: They quit me on hold, and when they came back, they said, very nonchalantly, take a vacation.
Speaker 4: Do you want a vacation?
Speaker 9: Do you want two weeks off?
Speaker 4: Take the time off.
Speaker 2: He'll pay you.
Speaker 5: What's crazy is she probably could have called now I won one of the police and probably got the same type of response.
Speaker 2: Yep, you know what I mean.
Speaker 6: I love Shirley Ralph. First of all, she's a group you on, y'all. And I have a funny story. She came to Saint Ogg and someone stole my laptop from whatever floor was. I was on some floor and I just went to the bathroom. I cook, and I just thought all my friends were watching it. They left, and my head was down because I couldn't get on the laptop because you know, go to college and that's it.
Speaker 3: You know, you're on your own.
Speaker 6: And then she said, pick your head up. She came to my school just to talk to the students. She said, pick your head up. We're gonna go find that laptop and I'll forever remember that. And she spoke at one of our ceremonies and she said, whoever has this young lady's laptop, give it back, going back to that same floor and it was right there.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: Will I love her for that? Sherry Lee Roff, she was amazing.
Speaker 2: You know, she didn't take it.
Speaker 3: She didn't take it because she got missed it before she came crazy.
Speaker 2: That's good. I'm glad she loves She probably touched somebody with her word. Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: All right, Well that is your rumor report, and make sure that y'all check out pretty v tomorrow night on MTV.
Speaker 2: She's got a movie that she's starring in called Pretty Stone.
Speaker 3: Pretty Stone.
Speaker 6: It comes on only on MTV the nineteenth, which is tomorrow, and we're gonna, you know, show it again on the twentieth.
Speaker 3: So it's gonna be dope, just hilarious, is it?
Speaker 2: Who is in it?
Speaker 6: Cand This guy towns that Robert Townsill's daughter She's in the DC Young Fly Paris Burlock like a lot of us. Brandy Evans is in the building yet, so it's dopey. I'm so excited about this. This is definitely favor I'm grateful.
Speaker 9: We'll definitely go check it out and we'll be back. It's the People's Choice, mixed up next to The Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Good Morning, the Breakfast Club, Your Morning's will never Vita Same.
Speaker 9: Introducing the game a new single from the Locks, Rick Ross and Fat Joe. This track is more than just a tribute for hoops culture, it's a lifestyle. Find out more at DraftKings dot com. Slash the Game available now on all major streaming platforms, Owning Everybody. It's dj n V Charlamage the guy. We are the Breakfast Club reminding you again. Pretty V is here our co host, and she has a movie that's coming out on MTV tomorrow, Pretty Stoned. What time can they watch it? Eight o'clock, eight o'clock eight pm Eastern times, So definitely go watch it.
Speaker 10: It starts Pretty V just hilarious. Who's a DC Young.
Speaker 6: Fly, Brandy, Brandy Evans, Candy Burgess, Porsche.
Speaker 2: So I'm so proud of you. V.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thank you so much, Syla, and you.
Speaker 6: Know it's it's it's it's it's a great I can't wait to see it because I mean that was a big responsibility for me because I'm like playing lead, Like how lod your film for a month of some change in Atlanta.
Speaker 3: Yes, So it was amazing.
Speaker 6: It was such amazing experience and I learned so much my tonality, the marks, like it was just as actors and actresses are, our biggest thing is to listen, so I had to really learn it and get into that space.
Speaker 2: So it was dope and they and.
Speaker 5: They called you and you didn't have to audition and nothing. They called you and said, V, we want you to play this stoke.
Speaker 6: Yes, And I asked them, I said you, when's the audition and they were like, oh no, no, no, this is the offer V. And I was just like okay, And I'm so nervous. I was really trying to fight this opportunity. I was like, man, I gotta do this. I gotta center myself, I gotta be steal, I gotta I got this to do. And then my manager at the time said, hey, just go to the fitting and see what they say. So I said God, if this is meant for me, please show me a sign. So Maya and I got my nails painted purple before I walked into the fitting, and I said, all right, let's try this this outfit on. Let me get on go because I don't feel like on this movie. But all right, I'm gonna just I'm here just the way sign. So they said, well, just to let you know, pretty v we're gonna be gonna gonna give it's gonna give you sell us colors and you are clous purple.
Speaker 3: And I was like, look that on other I said, its purple. So it was just so divine. So my fear turned into faith and the walk was different after I told.
Speaker 2: Him, yes, it was divine your favorite movie color purple.
Speaker 3: No, it was divine because I asked God give me a sign.
Speaker 10: So it was listening, be listening, said sign your nails purple, paying attention.
Speaker 2: What else I got to do it? And everything?
Speaker 10: She was like it was a sign.
Speaker 9: She paid.
Speaker 2: Her dress was purple. When she got there, was like, oh, this is a sign.
Speaker 9: This is meant for me.
Speaker 12: Yeah, And I got to do with God.
Speaker 2: Just trying to royal back purple to pur purple.
Speaker 3: Mean it was very divine.
Speaker 2: I thank you.
Speaker 6: I told God show me if it's supposed to be for me, and I kept I wasn't supposed to be this. I wouldn't hear the word purple if I ain't go And I was like, and I don't even use I don't even put purple on my nails.
Speaker 3: And I was like, all right, cool, so.
Speaker 24: This is what it is.
Speaker 2: It's your sign.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's my sign.
Speaker 2: That's right. You're supposed to see it. I don't see it. But you got the role clearly, Jesus, you got the sign.
Speaker 9: Don't even know why you speak to him.
Speaker 2: I speak to him.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you something. The only thing about Charlotte, I call him for everything.
Speaker 12: I was like, sure, you got to take this.
Speaker 3: He's like the go ahead, and her you ain't like literally, so he know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 9: You know what I'm meant to ask you. V The other day you FaceTime Charlmagne. Yeah you're doing another morning show one three? Why Why did you FaceTime the competition while he was on somebody else's show.
Speaker 10: Ain't competition. I'm just care that's that's the homi bo.
Speaker 6: It's so crazy because we were talking about him, and I was like, oh, let me hear him right now. Me everybody just saying that was talking about and she was like, oh, I love Charlamagne.
Speaker 5: I was like, yeah, yeah, those days of radio stations competition.
Speaker 2: That's so old school, Like who still thinks like that.
Speaker 9: I don't the competition, I guess, but have to take a ticket to Homie and let me take this path. Yeah, all right, when we come back. We got the positive notice to the Breakfast Club. Good morning on everybody. It's DJ Envy Charlamagne the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. I gotta remind you guys again. Memphis twenty Memphis My Car Show, May twenty eighth. We're doing it, of course for a memory, and of course we celebrate in Young Dolph's life. So we're gonna bring all the Young Dolph's cars to the show. Also, we're gonna have the Young Dolph Museum. We're gonna have rides and jumpies and face painting. We're gonna have food trucks. It's gonna be so much going on. Kids five and under all free. So I can't wait to see you guys. I would love to.
Speaker 2: See if Memphis has cars.
Speaker 9: The surrounding cities, whether it's Arkansas or Mississippi, pull up on us and you could just email me for more information. Djmvcar Show at gmail dot com if you want to put your cars in the show or be a sponsor.
Speaker 2: Or vendor, that's right. And I want to thank all of y'all too, man.
Speaker 5: Because of y'all, the first ever Black Effect Podcast Festival is sold out for this Saturday.
Speaker 2: So we'll see all of y'all in Atlanta at Pullman Yards.
Speaker 5: Okay, thank you very much, and I got a salute my good brother Resmadminica Man, he is having an event tomorrow from six pm to eight pm. It's called Harlem Hills Art and Mental Health. Okay, it's the Harlem School of the Arts at the Herb Albert Center in partnership with Sisters Uptown bookstore, and it's the evening with the New York Times best selling off of Resma Minicam. If you've ever read his book My Grandmother's Hands, you know, then you know who Resme is. So you can go check him out tomorrow six pm to eight pm at the Harlem School of the Arts the Herb Albertsoner. Okay, okay. In the positive notice simply this man. This is for everybody out there that's always comparing themselves. The people just know the fastest way to kill something special, because you are indeed special, is to compare it to something else.
Speaker 2: Breakfast club bitches, y'all finished or y'all done,