Speaker 1: Today show is pre recorded.
Speaker 2: Y'all know what's y'all don't know y'all at all, So given them black mill.
Speaker 3: Bu bu boozy.
Speaker 2: Listening to show, I don't joy, Yeah, Joy, you know you love you gotta turn.
Speaker 4: I got to turn the mouth. Turn you probably got to turn the mouth.
Speaker 5: Turn out the water of the Monica.
Speaker 6: Look, come.
Speaker 5: Come out, you're thinking.
Speaker 7: Huh, I sure will. Good morning everybody. You're listening to the voice, Come on, dig me now.
Speaker 5: One and only.
Speaker 7: Steve Harvey got a radio show. Oh man, Steve Harvey got a radio show because God. Because God is simply amazing, because God is off the chain, because God is over the top, because God is all that in a bag of chips.
Speaker 5: God is amazing. Man.
Speaker 7: God will take you places that you never ever thought you would go, or you know what its. Sometimes it amazes me when I'm watching people talk about themselves and their careers and where they're at in life and things, and they and I hear people say, you know, always dreamed of being here. You know, I can understand when a person says that I've always dreamed that of something like this would happen to me. But I want you to think about that for a second. Did you really see just like that though? Did you really really see it just like that? Did you really know that God was going to bring you through all he brought you through to get you to this place? Did you know that, in spite of the losses along the way that would crumbled the average person, that somehow He kept you through it all and that's how you got here?
Speaker 5: Did you think of you know? I mean, you know, I mean, since you're so busy talking about yourself now, have you.
Speaker 7: Forgotten all the times He was bringing you through when you didn't see no way that you was gonna get through?
Speaker 5: Do you remember that?
Speaker 7: So when you sit there and you say, I dreamed of this, this is what I always saw happening, I don't really think. So, I don't really think. If you take inventory, or real close inventory of your life and you look back on it all st at the moment right now, remember where you come from.
Speaker 5: See, that's what gets me emotional.
Speaker 7: Sometimes, that's what makes me tear up, because when something is happening to me in the moment, it ain't the moment for.
Speaker 5: Me, it's the memory of how I got there.
Speaker 7: It's the recollection of all the things, all the nights, all the days in that car, all the times by myself when I felt like I wasn't gonna make it. But somehow I'm standing somewhere and somebody passing out on the ward to me or somebody calling my name, that's that.
Speaker 5: Did you really think you was gonna make it?
Speaker 2: Then?
Speaker 5: So so so, since you're talking about this is what I always dreamed?
Speaker 7: Did you really think in those moments right there that you would even be standing here today? That's why I try to I try to get people to understand, you know, and and and and and this is kind of for young people today what I'm about to say. But then guess what I sometimes I had to remind myself of it, So I guess it's still kind of for every you know, because I work with a lot of young people, and so many times, man, young people just don't understand what all it takes. And I know, and if you're a full grown adult, if you're forty, you really understanding where I'm coming from, because.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 7: It's listen to me, young people or anybody that don't understand this, that you got to do some things that you don't want to do in order to do what you want to do, you have to understand this principle of success or else you are not going to become successful.
Speaker 5: I got what you want to do. I got your ultimate goal? Is this, that, and the other? I got all of that.
Speaker 7: But in the meantime, though, there are some necessary steps that you have to take in order to become successful, and you cannot skip these steps.
Speaker 5: You can't jump over these steps just because you want to be rich Friday, I got that. I got that. Everybody got that.
Speaker 7: But if you want this, whatever you're talking about, whether it's money or success or fame or climbing the corporate letter or this is the position or you all, that's fine and damn please hold on to your dreams. Dreams come true. But in the meantime, let me remind you of something that you gotta do some things you don't want to do in order to do what you want to do. Let's say you want to be rich and famous. Let's just say that's it for you. Now, it's a lot of other ways of being successful. Please don't think that's the only one. But I'm just saying, let's just say yos is rich and famous. And let's say some miraculous way God made you rich and famous? Next Friday? Ta dad d y'all you rich and you famous? Next Friday? Can I share something with you? This is not going to last for you. You know why because you have not done the thing it's necessary. You have not done the things that you have to do in order to do the things you want. So now you're rich and famous, How you gonna know how to budget money? How you gonna know how to get up and keep clawing towards the top when you fall off your pedestal.
Speaker 5: See, it's so many things.
Speaker 7: You got to know about something, and you think because it's what you want right now, it's supposed to happen just now. It's a process. When you ask God for something. Please know God know the process. He know the necessary steps to take you through. Don't lose your patience with God because your dreams ain't coming true right now?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 7: You know, I think the best way y'all is for me. I just use myself as an example. I really do understand why God has given me the life he's given me so far. I understand the being homeless part. Now I get to not being successful when I want it two part? Now I get it I got the delayed entry into the field of choice for myself.
Speaker 5: I got it now.
Speaker 7: I've been wanting to be on TV and a little comedian since I was nine years old. But guess what, I didn't get there until I was twenty eight. But see I didn't get it. Then I was mad at God. You know what I want, and I'm senterm in here. I got exactly what you want, but I got this process. I want you to go through to get here too, because see I'm finna take you somewhere. You don't know nothing, but one day you're gonna have a radio show with your a little stupid behind. You don't know this shit. I'm gonna bless you with a radio show. You don't even know it. That's why I say every morning, Steve Harvey got a radio show. Because see, I didn't see this one coming. But see God had planned for me. It was in the blueprint of my life. So God said, what I'm gonna do is I'm gonna make your life a little rough for you. I'm gonna toss you up a little bit. I'm gonna let you make some of these stupid decisions you wanna make, and I'm gonna make you learn from them. I'm gonna let you be homeless for a little while. I'm gonna let you not get into your field of choice until you're twenty eight. I'm gonna have people talking about if we had only seen him when he was younger. I ain't gonna let you get your first con your name to your thirty eight. I'm gonna make you go through some things because one day I'm gonna put a microphone in front of your mouth, and I want you to honor me.
Speaker 5: I want you to talk about me. I want you to tell people what I bought you through.
Speaker 7: I want you to give people inspirational moments where they can see that your life was jacked up for a minute and I turned your life around for you.
Speaker 5: That's God dealing with me. See.
Speaker 7: So now I finally understand why I went through the life I went through, so I can have something to say. See, I ain't over here telling you about what I think will happen. I'm telling you what I know can happen. That God does make dreams come true, but sometime it take a minute. Sometimes you're gonna have to do some things you don't want to do in order to do what you wanna do.
Speaker 5: All right, all let you.
Speaker 8: I'm gonna be tripping the day you're listening.
Speaker 7: Ladies, ladies and gentlemen. Ladies, ladies and gentlemen. Okay, last time.
Speaker 9: This is it.
Speaker 5: I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 7: Ladies and gentlemen, boys, all the girls, truck driver, waste management, love, postal workers. I'm talking about when they mad though, that postal worker, all them happy people down at the DMV. What is wrong today? Well, my message today is everybody work at the DMV that has that attitude. Get your attitude together, amer, because God is still good here in the blessing business.
Speaker 5: You put in the application for that job. That is not our fault.
Speaker 7: We love you, we need your services today. We want you to have a brighter day to day. My wish is that people that work in motor vehicle divisions all over the current have a better day today. Or I know we coming in that ignan. I know we ain't got our paperwork. I know we ain't got our title registration. I know we'd have lost our tags. I know all that, But try to treat us better.
Speaker 5: Just try let your church say man, hey.
Speaker 7: Charlie strang Berry calling freil mounta the South Junior Boy better known as kids Face and the legend that is Nephew Tommins.
Speaker 10: Yeah, boy, Junia, what's happening today? Let me tell you something. You know, I don't mind taking advice from you on. You know, y'all don't mind that because you live the longer, you're in a better position. You know, you've done a lot more. So I don't mind tinger. But everybody shouldn't try to give everybody advice. Like my Pott caught me over to his house the other day, which I thought was his house.
Speaker 5: I go over there.
Speaker 10: Man, were watching basketball, and he trying to tell me what he expects to tell me about what I need to do with my life and my career.
Speaker 3: He talking to me.
Speaker 10: But in the middle of us talking, I hear a voice coming from upstairs and we in the basement. I had another voice call, say, Charle, come up here and get the groceries out of the car.
Speaker 1: I said, man, who is that?
Speaker 10: He said, that's my mama. I'm taking no invice when nobody live with they. Mama, I tell you right now, I'll give damn what you say. You can't tell me a damn thing.
Speaker 1: We couldn't he couldn't.
Speaker 10: Even get that advice out because she kept calling back down, said, Charle, you've been messing with the thermostat.
Speaker 3: But I said, okay, see right here, see it right here way. I can't take no invice from you.
Speaker 10: Hey, the damn thing you can tell me because you sitting up here and living at your mama house in the baby you told me that was your crib.
Speaker 3: No, the basement yours. This is your mama house.
Speaker 5: Sit out.
Speaker 10: When I found out she's gonna tell about man, I appreciate wherever they char See, we couldn't even get that advice in because your mama on your hind the whole time. Don't tell me what you think I need to do with my life. If you're living at your mama, baby, we can't take it vite for everybody. It ain't the same, coming bunt, Stephen, Tommy, it ain't the same, for sure, the same couple of calls.
Speaker 3: See, they don't live with nobody. They got placed. They got You need to start listening to me.
Speaker 8: What you start.
Speaker 3: Starting starting listening to me?
Speaker 5: He even control his own heat, No, he can't.
Speaker 1: Do none of that.
Speaker 10: Sure, you have the tallest seat up again, see right here, you got other issues and you try to tell me something.
Speaker 5: Why all the way upstairs.
Speaker 3: You always got ill be back.
Speaker 6: I can't see.
Speaker 3: I can't take no advice.
Speaker 6: I'm not.
Speaker 8: A good one coming up and dirt woman. After an hour, you need, we're gonna run that prank back with the nephew right after this. You're listening Hardy Morning Show. It is time now for the nephew to run that prank back. What you got for us now? I'm scared.
Speaker 5: Well, Shirley, I need I need a little makeup done. Can you do my makeup? Helen? Can you do my makeup? Let's go catch Hello?
Speaker 6: Hello, man, so we do Brandy? Please?
Speaker 11: Yes, this is Brandy.
Speaker 6: Hi, Brandy, my name is Carl. I'm calling. I got ah. You can't highly recommend it. You actually you're you actually are. I'm sorry. I don't know if I'm saying it right. As a makeup artist, makeup styleist, what do you call it?
Speaker 11: It's makeup artists. I'm a professional makeup artists.
Speaker 6: Okay, And you work at the you work with the makeup counter and correct Okay, listen, I got a I got a photo shoot coming up, and I wanted to see about uh, sometime this week, maybe the following week, you could actually come and and I hire you to actually make me up with my photo shoot. Is do you do a lot of photo shoots at all or you?
Speaker 11: Yes, sir, I should do. I've been in the business for ten years, so I've been around there were photo shoots.
Speaker 6: Okay, good deal. So what's what I mean? You have any time this week that I can actually just come in and we can do like a trial run or something.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I'll actually be here Friday for about six hours. Will Friday work for you? I'm here, I start at.
Speaker 6: Eleven, at eleven, I mean I could come in like maybe like around three on Friday if you if can you squeeze me in at that time?
Speaker 11: I sure can?
Speaker 6: Okay? What's what's so good? Is there a certain makeup for for men?
Speaker 11: Whether it works out, it works out the same as for women in Toto shoots. You just need some type of cream foundation, something even out the skin tone, uh powder you down to take away the oils, cover up any blimishes or anything like that. It's pretty much the same. Of course, you don't get the whole eyeshadow and lashes.
Speaker 6: And stuff right right, right, right right, well, I'm not all that, but I just trying to, you know, just trying to look good on camera. Let me ask you this, how much makeup have you done as far as men? You know what I mean?
Speaker 11: Yeah, Okay, I'm very comfortable with it. You'll be fine, trust me.
Speaker 6: That's what I was really worried about it if you were going to be comfortable with it, because I mean, have you done I'm a little conscientious about a few things, you know what I mean? And uh, have you have you how many butts have you done?
Speaker 11: I'm sorry, how many.
Speaker 6: What like butts? You know? How many butts have you made up?
Speaker 11: I have made up any but like you mean like asses?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean, because see my I'm actually doing a nude photo shoot and uh, you know, I got a couple of scratches and you know, some old scars on my butt, and I you know, like like you said, you know, I'm a little shy about you know, some of that South You could actually hope you can actually make sure that those scars don't show, and you know, you say you kind of you know, uh, make sure everything is doesn't look oily, you know what I mean. And I just need to get my well, but I didn't.
Speaker 11: When I didn't understand what you're talking about. I may not be the makeup art.
Speaker 7: I don't.
Speaker 6: I'm not.
Speaker 11: Seriously, I'm not gonna do.
Speaker 6: Your but I mean we're just talking about makeup though. I mean you know you're talking about yeah, but I'm.
Speaker 11: Not about to put my makeup brushes that I use on people's faces on your ass, like sit and tell your photographer to like photoshop that.
Speaker 6: That's why I'm coming in to see you on Friday. I want you to do everything and make me up there in the store so I can see what it looks like. I want to see what you were going to come into my job and make me do your Like what are you?
Speaker 11: What planned are you? Where did you think that was gonna work? You cannot come into my job. How are you gonna come my job naked? Seriously?
Speaker 6: I mean, well, I was gonna well a robe. I'm not gonna just you know, walk there or not.
Speaker 11: Don't you even think about coming into my job? Who referred you? Who told you you need to delete this number?
Speaker 6: Do not?
Speaker 11: I'm not about to get.
Speaker 6: This job done, okay. I don't want to. I don't want what you Why why is it a problem what you're doing? What is the problem. You're doing my butt and putting some makeup on it. Now, if I need to buy you some brushes, I buy you some brushes and you can take I don't want you to buy me anything.
Speaker 11: I don't want you coming into my job. I don't want you calling me ever again to do any kind of work.
Speaker 6: I'm coming in there and I'm listen.
Speaker 11: I am a professional makeup artist. Clearly you don't know what that means.
Speaker 6: So then you will take out the part that's bothering you and through the job. Lady, you know what I mean. If mynds on.
Speaker 11: And I want to, I want to make on you before I get rid ignorant. I'm not about to finish this conversation. Do not come into my job. Do not call me to do your That's not gonna happen.
Speaker 6: So so so, I guess it's say to go around and let people know that Brandy is not professional, because you can't do party body raducation is good in the streets.
Speaker 11: Boot you can't go around and tell anybody that I'm not professional. Nobody ever called me to be there. Get some skincare for you? How about that and then you won't need any makeup.
Speaker 12: Oh no, you did.
Speaker 6: You're not gonna sit here now start talking about my if I told you some of my deepest secrets to let you know, I want to come in there and get.
Speaker 11: Some makes that when you're bad for telling the stranger your deepest secret.
Speaker 6: Okay, you know what. I'm coming up to your store anyway on Friday, all right, and I'll talk to you a boss. I'll let them know.
Speaker 11: Don't let it fool you. You heard me, don't come in my job.
Speaker 6: And look, if I lose my job.
Speaker 11: Over your foolishness, I guarantee you will be paying all my bills.
Speaker 6: Okay. The bottom line is, I'm coming in there with my robe off Friday. Somebody gonna do my fut You your manager that you're not coming You know what?
Speaker 11: How about you come up here right now? How could I go ahead and take care of the situation right now?
Speaker 9: He can?
Speaker 6: You come right now? I'm up there right now with my row, my law welling.
Speaker 11: Bring your butt up here right now. We'll see if your budgets done. I'm not doing it.
Speaker 6: Okay. With the bottom line, who is your manager anyway? What's she at is?
Speaker 7: She there.
Speaker 11: I am the manager.
Speaker 6: Now what Okay, see that's what THEMN problem is. You've got your little self a little position at your job. Now you're trying to throw your weight around. If you if a person wants to get their butt done, okay, look do you see avatar? Them people have makeup all on, they butt all on their back and every where. Not you call them.
Speaker 11: You call them and ask them to do your butt. Don't call me. I'm hanging up. Do not call me anymore.
Speaker 6: They all make up artists. What are you? Look?
Speaker 11: This conversation is over.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's over because you know what. Let me tell you something. You do you know who you talking to? Do you know who you're talking to?
Speaker 11: Do you know who you're talking to?
Speaker 6: I know who I'm talking to. I'm talking to Brandy, But do Brandy know who Brandy talking to?
Speaker 11: Clearly somebody who is ignorant.
Speaker 6: Okay, well let me tell you who I am. This is nephew Tommy from the Sea involved in morning show. You just got pranked by your girlfriend, Carman. You are light y.
Speaker 12: I'm getting off the phone.
Speaker 6: Why do that?
Speaker 11: I hope nobody's listening.
Speaker 6: I got you good, I got you good.
Speaker 7: Good with the butt.
Speaker 11: Yeah, for real, get you some skincare they no problem.
Speaker 6: I got one more thing. I got to ask you, what is the baddest And I'm talking about the baddest radio show.
Speaker 11: In the land all the damn Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 8: What what what?
Speaker 6: What? What? What? What?
Speaker 8: What?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 5: All right, we're just moving on.
Speaker 8: Thank you. Coming up next, we're gonna ask the CLO. You're listening to Harvey Morning Show. Coming up at the top of the hour, a friendly reminder that today is April eighteenth, in other words, tax day, tax day. Hey, we'll get some tax tips from Steve are expert. Thank you very much.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 8: Plus, in sports entertainment news, rapper Eve forty was removed from a Sacramento Kings versus Golden State Warriors game. And we'll talk music news about Coachella and jay Z in Paris with Carl Love and we'll talk about it all at the top of the hour. But right now it is time to ask the CLO our chief Love Officer, Steve Harvey. All right, Coelo La Donna, and Gary says, my husband's mother is my bestie, but I had to have words with her because she treats my husband like crap all the time. My husband went off on me and I was only sticking up for him. Should I tell him exactly what his mother said about him?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 5: I mean, first of all, how is your mother in law your business?
Speaker 8: I knew you were gonna have an issue.
Speaker 7: With that, that damn arrangement you're talking about conflict of interest?
Speaker 5: Why don't your husband be your best friend? Now? You got his mama as your best friend?
Speaker 7: Now she done told you something about your husband that you don't think she should have said. But you'll besties thought, I don't even understand that. You need to pull back on your damn mama in law. What you need to do, focus on your husband. Quit tripping on your mom in law and hear your mama law your damn best.
Speaker 8: Your husband now, don't forget that part.
Speaker 5: But why.
Speaker 8: What what his mother said about her son?
Speaker 5: You her best friend? It's her damn son she made him?
Speaker 6: Or what? What? On you?
Speaker 5: This is all wrong?
Speaker 7: You gonna mess right, You're not gonna have no mother in law or husband or keep on all right?
Speaker 8: Moving on to Jasmine and Laurel, Jasmine writes, my neighbor is cheating on her husband and they were arguing because she had a close call with her husband and the guy passing each other on the stairs. I heard her tell her husband the guy came from my apartment? Do I tell him the truth? Close?
Speaker 9: All?
Speaker 5: Close call? Oh man, we passed.
Speaker 7: Jes try to stare me down.
Speaker 5: With us. And when I looked at you, uh huh, you look had to ground hound.
Speaker 8: What happened.
Speaker 5: I don't know who he is, but I think that you do.
Speaker 6: That.
Speaker 5: Gummt Who is he and what is he to you? That's okay, that's the jail right there by. Oh man, we passed.
Speaker 7: Yeah, let's try to steal me down. Oh boy, that right there, that's the jam right there. Well, lady jas No, I forgot the question because the song was so your question here for you.
Speaker 8: She wants to know should she tell him because the neighbor lied and said the man came out of her apartment. But she's like, that's not true. She lied, you know, to cover up her track. So should she tell the woman's husband the truth that the man did not come from her apartment, that is from your apartment. But they put her in the business because well said she he came from her apartment.
Speaker 7: Right, But that's no harm, no file. She just used you to get out the mess. So that's what she send to do is pull her back in the mess. See okay, yeah, but see no see listen, it ain't no mess. If the man came from her apartment, the message is if it came from the wife's apartment.
Speaker 5: I know the man didn't. Surely that's what the lies.
Speaker 10: Faults, the lies and necessary.
Speaker 7: If you don't tell this lie, you cannot tell this man that this man came out of his house.
Speaker 8: But she doesn't want to be in theirs.
Speaker 5: Nobody give a damn. But you don't want to be in the lie.
Speaker 7: Nobody cares about you not wanting to be in the lie. You are just a part of it. You're not the actual lie. You ain't the star or the lie.
Speaker 5: A lie is the man. I am the lie.
Speaker 8: Uh supporting cast.
Speaker 5: That's all you is. You just had a roll in it.
Speaker 6: You were.
Speaker 5: Extra you Yeah yeah, you ain't got no speaking lines or nothing. Just shut up that extra trying to have lines.
Speaker 8: Moving on to Angela and Edmonton, Angela writes, I was messing with a coworker's son and she found out about us. She told everyone. I robbed the cradle. But I'm only six years older than her son? What makes her think I need permission to date him? Should should we have run it by her or not?
Speaker 7: Well, lord, you shouldn't have run it by. You didn't run it by y'all both grown. Yeah, but now she'd have found out. Now you're a cradle rob. Now you can't you can't on you can't shape the title. Yeah, you're the cradle rob in her. This her baby, and here you coming and start sleeping with her baby. That makes you a cradle rob. Now, dude, say a for six years younger than you. It happens all the time. That's coming. That ain't even bad now, you know. The only time that's the problem is if you're nineteen.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, you know.
Speaker 5: Now he twelve.
Speaker 7: Now we got THEMN problem. Now what now we got a problem. Yeah, but he's a grown man, you know. Then it's okay. And you know once again once again, see ya. You don't know how to be in the story. The story is you the you a cradle rob. That's you, you the cradle rob.
Speaker 8: Just be that nothing.
Speaker 7: I don't know how know your ole man embrace. People don't know how to just take this stuff and go with it. Cradle Robber, you can't do time for that.
Speaker 8: Own it. She should own it.
Speaker 5: Girl, where it?
Speaker 7: You have any idea how many public mistakes I'd have made I have had to wag.
Speaker 5: Just put it on girl, you the cradle Robber?
Speaker 1: Start Start Is that the name of the movie.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Robert, better watch your son.
Speaker 5: That's what me doing all this here?
Speaker 8: Yeah, all right, all right, last one Steve Irma and Macon says, I'm active in my church, but I think I'm going to have to start watching service online. One of my late husband's friends keeps flirting with me, and it makes me sick to my stomach because he and my husband were close. How do I handle this? Well, what's the name of this movie?
Speaker 5: The name of this movie? One and done? One and done.
Speaker 7: You know, once he died, I was done. I was just calling this one and doing. I don't really want to see nobody else you.
Speaker 5: Want to end a way? See right, that's where everybody outdates on two or.
Speaker 8: So, Come on, all right, thank you, ce Hello, all right. Coming up at the top of the hour, entertainment news right after this. You're listening Hardy Morning Show. Today is April eighteenth, otherwise known as Tax Day. Just a reminder that taxes are not completed by today at midnight, you need to file for an automatic extension to August October sixteenth. And remember an extension of time is not an extension to pay, so to avoid penalties, include a payment now. If you're waiting for your refund check. Refunds are generally issued within twenty one days of when you electronically filed your tax return, and longer for paper returns, So check the IRS website for more information. And Steve, since we're on this subject, you know we wanted to all We will always want to ask our experts. So we want to know do you have any I ain't.
Speaker 7: Gotta be one damn piece of advice for you pay your damn taxi. You send them people, They damn they not playing with you.
Speaker 5: This is not a game.
Speaker 7: This ain't seers calling you talking about you late with your payment. This ain't visa, this ain't master card, this ain't quit cash loan, This ain't even the mortgage company. This is a damn u as Treasury depart and they asked God pulled pay these damn people.
Speaker 5: You get this extension if you want you. But I just want you to understand something.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 7: That extension gonna come with a penalty, and you gonna have to pay that to pay your damn TAXI. That's all I got for you. I have taken the route of I'm not paying y'all. I have done that before. And when they say they coming for you, they not playing. They comes for your ass, and the ain't nowhere you can go nowhere, no way. You can't hide, you can't nothing, you can't, you can't shift, no money, you can't, no hell no. We froze everything with your name on it, social Security number on it. They freeze, and then when you pay them, they don't free unfreeze it.
Speaker 5: The next way, the.
Speaker 7: Next day, they make your ass suffer for about six more damn weeks.
Speaker 5: They teach your ass a lesson about I'm not paying them. As soon as you pay the money.
Speaker 7: I thought they was gonna unfreeze my account six more damn week. I said, oh, oh, oh, you teaching me a good ass lesson. I learn to revote pay these damn people. You call them what you want to come, you call Uncle Sam, you call them crooks, you call them whatever.
Speaker 5: You want to call them.
Speaker 7: You call them your business partner. You can formulate a relationship with them. You can say y'all friends, y'all, co workers, you call anything you want to. But they asked gifts theirs. And don't try nothing slick because all that don't. Don't underreport or nothing like that, because everybody else that then gave you money to send your name in all well and all that's computerized, and they got these system now where they match everything up.
Speaker 5: Took a long time. Need to learn that one too, if they do that too now.
Speaker 7: I don't try nothing tricky with this damn government on today, because I'm telling you right now to check them right in.
Speaker 5: Their ass today.
Speaker 7: It's illegal, it's unlawful. I paid my taxes quarterly. I paid my taxes, said quarter quality quality junior. What so so let me answer you this a bat in questions who you more? Who you more afraid of?
Speaker 3: Thugs or the.
Speaker 5: Poor cass thugs? All I I got enough money, Stay away from your little week ans. You can't thug me, thug.
Speaker 7: Don't let me tell you something. You can talk with a thug, You reason with a thud. You can give a thug a little something something. Here'll take your broken hands off. I'm actually negotiated with a thug before. Yeah, you give them a love something, you know, reach in the pocket, give them all the money in your pocket, have a little bit cross your underwear. You ain't got to give them that because thugs don't patch you down in the crotch. So whenever you get a large something, no, that's how you do it. When you take your money, put it in the envelope and laying sideways in your underwear right above your private part, Just laying sideways in your underwear.
Speaker 5: Thugs don't pat you on your crotch because we gangster, so they don't do that.
Speaker 7: And you give them all the other money, and your big money be just laying across your little pouch there. It's like you know you're wear, but don't give it damn where you put it. They'll put it out the cracker your butt if they got you the damn all else.
Speaker 5: Don't give a.
Speaker 7: Damn where you got that little envelope here at they gets.
Speaker 5: That damn money, you can give it to your mama. You can put it in her name.
Speaker 7: They gonna take it from your damn mama too. I'm telling you right out and tried everything some stuff in my sister's name. They went over there and took it from her ass to I don't care what you do.
Speaker 3: Take it.
Speaker 8: Here message expert opinion right.
Speaker 5: There, looking for all of them, and get all the little you know.
Speaker 7: If i'ma tell you right now, just take it to some prefer take it to some professionals, and let him show you how to get all the deductions you can get because you do have some deduction.
Speaker 8: What about your cousin that you know does does taxes on the side, He gonna have your ass in prison.
Speaker 5: Them people that never know what they're doing. They show dumb ass cousin doing how he do taxes.
Speaker 7: He got a lawnmow service, and he got a tax sign hanging out in front of it, and he said ribs in.
Speaker 5: The back heet.
Speaker 7: This spoil your damn taxes. We'll be in jail with this dumb ass. He ain't fire TAXI says eight too. They don't even know he in the country. Any more questions, She just asked one.
Speaker 5: Though, no, boy, we got it.
Speaker 7: Hey, these damn people quit playing with them because they not gonna be playing with you.
Speaker 5: Pay pay pay, pay pay. Get that in your mind. What if you call. Don't pick up that.
Speaker 7: Don't you do that.
Speaker 5: Don't you call them ask if you gotta get you some legal ass advice. Don't you pick up that phone and calling people. They gonna man handle your ass.
Speaker 7: Don't ever call the RS without a lawyer on that phone with you, all tax consultant, You're stupid ass talking to them.
Speaker 5: Don't ever called him?
Speaker 8: All right, coming up in twenty minutes after the hour, what more of the Steve Hovery Morning Show? Right after this, you're listening Hardy Morning Show. Well, the Sacramento Kings say they are investigating why hip hop star E forty was kicked out of the Kings versus Warriors playoff game this past Saturday in Sacramento. E forty said he was quote subjected to disrespectful heckling and in the fourth quarter turned around and addressed one heckler in an assertive but polite manner. E forty went on to say, that's when King's security approached me, assumed I instigated the encounter, and proceeded to kick me out of the arena. Despite my success, racial bias remains prevalent. Security saw a disagreement between a black man and a white woman and immediately assumed that I was at fault.
Speaker 7: Wow, absolutely, I listened to me, I saw the whole thing. I'm very familiar with incidents. I've talked to a couple of key people in it. The Warriors were fully supporting me for the dig Iguala. What's his name, oh Andre, Yeah, he walked forty out. E forty was there the whole game. White lady behind him, heckling this man the entire game. I'm talking about riding him and got her camera up the whole time, just heckling this brother man. So the brother turned around and finally said something to her that was it. Here comes security down front, grab him and they started the whole back.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 7: E forty put his hand on the man's shoulder, lean in and said, hey man, this woman been hecking me the whole time. I don't care a damn about that. You got to get out of here. So then they grabbed me forty, So he forty snatched Wait a minute, hold of man.
Speaker 5: E forty is on the front.
Speaker 7: Row of all the games, all the Warrior game. That's right, he's a super fan. He was down there supporting the Warriors in Sacramento. This woman the entire time the security was talking to him. She filming the whole thing, just back there when her husband I'm going, so they don't even say nothing to her. She dogged this brother out thought whole game. Finally he just got tired and turned around.
Speaker 5: And said something to her.
Speaker 7: And then the Warriors players came over there because they had a problem with because.
Speaker 5: No, this dude, he don't even move like that man Eve forty. This dude is the real deal.
Speaker 1: Now, you ain't never heard about bothering.
Speaker 5: And he'll know body that ain't how he rolled. Ever, this dude is smooth.
Speaker 13: Now.
Speaker 5: Now you don't wote none, You don't, You do not wote none.
Speaker 7: So the white lady got to stay at the game. But nothing ain't said nothing to her. But she down here harassing this other man. He ain't on the team. See what you don't have the right to do. It's harassed another fan. Right, it's already now you can boo and heckle the players. You bought your ticket to all this, but you messing with this fan on the front rope. This man ain't and she just doggedy man. You should have look at the video and I saw.
Speaker 12: Him leaving out, and then other fans off these white people at the game.
Speaker 1: They waving by.
Speaker 5: They have no idea who he is.
Speaker 8: All right, coming up at thirty four minutes after the hour, we'll check Steve's voicemail eight seven seven twenty nine, Steve. Right after this, you're listening Steve Hardy Morning Show. It is time now to check Steve's voicemail. And if you like to leave Steve the message, call him eight seven seven twenty nine. Steve. You might just hear your call in the air. All right, Steve, you ready?
Speaker 6: Here we go.
Speaker 8: Landon from New Orleans left you a message here.
Speaker 5: It is Steve land Man.
Speaker 14: I'm from all Oh. I'm trying of fine Oh Man Man. Ever since I've been putting a bib alone. Man, Mike is going to Creez, So I'm trying to find I looked the secret what ingredients they got in the baby that a crazy.
Speaker 5: Right in the bay?
Speaker 8: Baby oil?
Speaker 5: Hey man? The secret ingredient in there? What's his name?
Speaker 7: Landed? The secret ingreedy. The baby oil is the oil. It's just the aill that smooth, silky ass oil. And then and don't be getting them substitutes. Get that Johnson Johnson big oil that smooth, creamy, is wet, it always warm. It's the right temperature.
Speaker 5: It's just what it is. It makes everything. It's slippery. One of the key components is is slippery. Slippery is good. It's just boy, man, Thank you for calling what is the secret ingredient?
Speaker 8: Oil?
Speaker 5: Not by man crazy? You call it all for the baby?
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 8: Moving on to o kJ uh kJ, the mailman has a comment for you, JR.
Speaker 6: Hey, what's up.
Speaker 15: Morning, family, This kJ the mail man listen. Junior made a comment about the three hardest words in marriage other day, The hardest words in marriage are we need to talk.
Speaker 6: Everybody, have a wonderful day?
Speaker 1: You agree?
Speaker 6: See?
Speaker 7: Yeah, well, Junior said, the hardest three words? Yeah, And what was your three words?
Speaker 5: Where have you been?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 5: And mine was where the blank you being? Yeah, that's what Tommy through in the blanket? Yeah, yeah, where you been? Yeah?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 5: And then what did I tell you the hardest three words?
Speaker 6: Wait?
Speaker 10: Wait, no, no, no, no, no, that's right. You're right, get it right, Yeah, you're right, right, because memory for you, you do you're right. So, so that was your words, But my word was where you're going?
Speaker 7: Where you're going? Yeah, it's the hardest three words. The hardest three words is where you're doing?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 5: Now he said it was can we talk?
Speaker 7: We talk? We need to talk, we need that's fore words. That's why we didn't do that. All of its home, every word out your wife, mom has potential danger written over.
Speaker 5: Everywhere. Hey, can I ask you some fun? That's dangerous? Guess what?
Speaker 7: Guess what I found? Yes, guess what I found? It could be anything. Hey, did you see this any conversation.
Speaker 5: From Steve? Steve?
Speaker 8: What is this.
Speaker 5: I've heard? I've heard? So where exactly did you? And Walter go?
Speaker 7: Laugh? Oh?
Speaker 6: God?
Speaker 1: Your location? And so why does that frighten you?
Speaker 8: Any kind of question? Because you don't know how to answer it, or you got to figure out how to answer it. The truth you gotta lie come naturally, because it wouldn't be that scary if you would just tell the truth.
Speaker 13: See, y'all stupid. See that's where you gonna have a problem. If you keep telling the truth. Your ass gonna have a problem in your marriage, Your marriage, your whole.
Speaker 5: Every marriage needs some line in it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and y'all women are good at it, and you know it. Y'all don't ever know how much. Nothing costs. Y'all be hiding clothes and stuff, you be going places, don't be saying nothing. You have conversations you don't want us to hear. Now, y'all the same way, So don't dump it all on us.
Speaker 8: Oh well, it's all dumped on you, all right?
Speaker 3: Coming up?
Speaker 8: Text coming up next, it is the nephew and the prank phone call for today. Right after this, you're listening Hard Morning Show. Coming up at the top of the hour. About four minutes after, it's my Strawberry letter for today and the subject is I love him but dot dot dot. We'll get into that find out what that's all about. I love him but but right now the nephew is here with today's prank phone call. What you got for its neft today?
Speaker 9: Sureley, you know you wake up some mornings and you just don't know how stupid you want to be. You know you're gonna be stupid, but you don't know the level of where you're gonna take it.
Speaker 5: So you know, I've been.
Speaker 9: Pondering my stupidity this morning and trying to figure out what level of it I want to do.
Speaker 7: Uh, and I think I landed. Hey, so I don't know what you're coming about. It's levels. No, no, you extremely stupid. Yeah, so yeah, you can't soften it.
Speaker 9: Come on, okay, all right, y'all gonna put some spec on my stupid adoption agency. Adoption agent irritated. Okay, put some spec on my stupid let's go care.
Speaker 6: Hello. Hello, I'm trying to reach Clarence. Uh yeah, this is Clarence. How you doing? Man? This is Robert Robert. We were trying to get a schedule with you guys. Maybe we can swing through and uh pick up little Clarence. I guess around six, if you guys are available around six. Okay, Hey, what do you mean picking up little Clarence. Well, we got the we got the call that we can come and actually pick up Clarence and and and take him with us if you guys packed his things up yet? Oh? Man, got the call from who that you can come pick them up? I don't know none, not this Well. My name is Robert, Robert and my wife and I got the call that we could do. You not know about us adopting little Clarence. Oh what the adopting who? Okay, wait a minute, are you guys that are you guys that drive. Uh yeah, that's that's my address. But uh, what what you're talking about? You're gonna come take my son from you? Okay, but your son is two years old, right, yeah, he's what that would you come to pick up my son? And what is his agency's number? H Well, the agency told us that what adoption agency. They've got all our information, We've we've filled out all the paperwork, and you guys aren't aware that that we're supposed to come there today to pick him up. Well, I'm what what adoptionation? You said? As well as how to get my information? I'm not sure. We we've got uh pictures of clearance and and uh you know, my wife is actually going out and bought balloons and everything and and and we were gonna come through. They told us anytime today, so we felt maybe like around six pm we'd come get it. Well, no, you ain't coming here to pick up no clans, I'll tell you that right now. Okay, wait wait a minute, now, this this this, I mean, this can't be happening. Okay, wait a minute, Oh what's happening. You're you're you're you're Clarence Senior. Correct, yes I am. And you don't know anything about us to come over there to pick the baby up. Hell no, I don't know nothing about this. See what's the name of this person? Adoptionations? Who build you my information? And how they get my information? Come pick up my son. I don't know that, sir. All I know is is, uh, we bought a car seat where where you know my wife has bought balloons? Man, I don't care y'all bought a car seat, balloon, hot jail whatever. He ain't coming to get my son. Okay, sir, I mean what I'm not gonna do is tell my wife that we're not coming to get Clarence Junior today. Oh yeah, y'all, you're gonna have to tell her that because you ain't coming here to pick up my sir. From with the paperwork that I have, Clarence is actually my son. Now, man, you and your paperwork, you ain't coming here to pick up my son. Sir, Clarence Junior is mine. I'm actually gonna change his name to Robert. So like here you are, come on over here. If you want to come on over here, I'm waiting for you. I'm standing in that way right now. Okay, Well, wait a minute. The adoption agency tell us that you guys are not doing well financial financial? Are you working? No? I ain't working. What they got doing anything. I ain't gonna get rid of my son just because I ain't working. Okay, but boy, bud so in other words, you're not You're not able to provide for him. From what I understand, my son ain't this No mean he got clothes on the back, he got a roof over his head. Man, I'm not You ain't coming really pick up my son. I don't care what I got to do. Man, I go out cut grasses. I make money on the side, washing cars and everything. Okay, okay, about to come here and get my son. But don't you think he deserves a better home? I don't know what the what the screw up is. I don't know, but I'm trying at least rationalize with you so you can understand why me and my want ask you. You ain't coming to get my son. He ain't a been home right now. I love my son. You ain't telling him nowhere. I'm telling you. I'm right here and drieway come on over here, sir. I don't want to go back and forth, but I am Me and my wife are coming to get clears today. Okay, come on, come on, I'm waiting for you. I'm already told about two three times. Come on, I'll be waiting right here, daddy, sir, I don't want any altercations when I get there. I just want Claris to get in the car and me and my wife are gonna take him to his new home. When you get here, it's gonna be one hell of an altercasion. So you might gonna come to law. Whoever gonna come with you, bring my doccination too, so I can whoop that too. You know what, man, if you was to be able to provide for your family, wouldn't nobody be trying to adopt your child? The problem is that you can't take care of your family now living my wife coming over there and we coming to get clares. Do you you ain't coming down here to get my child? Man, as you get down here, you ain't your wife up? How about why were you gonna do what to my wife?
Speaker 12: Well?
Speaker 6: I don't hear women, but I'm gonna tell you right now. You and your wife gonna come down here. I'm on here, most of you, anybody come down here. So I took my child about a mile they're gonna do up. Fan, I'm coming to get it, and I got to see it what I got. Damn. I'm gonna tell you right now, you ain't coming down here and get my son. You your wife are telling you. Nobody's gonna come here and tell myself. That's appoint My wife is got my mother. I don't know how you got my all dress. I don't care what the age you see, what you got going through or whatever going on. But I'm telling right now you come down here. I don't go up. I don't try to disappoint my wife. Now. This ain't we coming in. I don't give him disappointment. You want disappoint I don't get nothing right now. But you ain't about to take my tell about I'm gonna come and get him out that out and I have told my wife I was coming here.
Speaker 12: Man.
Speaker 6: I'm telling man, you better tell me your wife. You come here, drive away. I'm gonna sit right hole waiting for him and the last money out up every last morning. I don't care who he brings. You can blame the President Obama, and I'm gonna t you ain't finna do now, you ain't finna do you ain't fending hard to sick myself out of the house. I'm gonna tell it right now, everybody getting I'm anything to do it. Let you know this. I'm coming to get Claris Junior. You ain't got nothing to tell me or let me know. I'm letting you know. Ride now. You better come here with the corner and everybody, because I'm about you up. You gonna leave here with them. Come on, let me tell you something. Let me tell you something. You can get his clothes. It ain't got that we can tell him in here of a better life. He's not living a good life. There you get here, I'm told you about six seven. Ain't time blame little my don little when I'm you and everybody whoever you bring down here up? You trying to you know who else I'm bringing with me because I'm bringing somebody else, Well, you you better bring an army and say what it better be a farmy to come down here and get my son about down. I'm I'm bringing nephew Tommy with me. I'm bringing nephew Tommy from the Steve Harvey mor It Shell with me. Oh man, you lad, this is Timmy man, this is his nephew, talk man, Man, I'm not everybody out here. Man, come down and taking my step brother named Benjamin got me to get you dog. Oh man, see that got family geft steps See next time I see him. Man, that was a good one. That uh man? All right, father, tell me one more thing, man, what's the baddest that? I mean, the baddest radio show in the lanes? The Steves fall and show me.
Speaker 9: You can look at it anywhere you want to That day there was straight stupid. You can look at it anywhere you wants to look at it. Straight stupid and stupid is coming to Philadelphia, Nephew, Tommy and friends laugh out loud comedy show to rap in the building, Craig McLaren in the building and lou Nelle in the building. We're gonna be doing it at the Kesswick Baby April to twenty night. Tickets on sale right now. Sindlight peely to me what you got shure?
Speaker 8: Okay, nephew, hear his' a voicemail from you. This is from Angie from Kentucky.
Speaker 11: Hello, Steve and family. My name is Angie.
Speaker 6: I'm from Louisver, Kentucky, and I just came.
Speaker 7: Back from Bowling Greens from saying nephew, Tommy, nephew, you are ignorant.
Speaker 6: You had me and my family in stitches.
Speaker 5: We was laughing, so hord I just want you to know you are awesome.
Speaker 8: We love you and keep us the good work.
Speaker 6: Come to Lord, Come to Lord. But we had to draft two hours to Bowling Green.
Speaker 8: But we can't love you.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 5: Oh that was nice, Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 9: Baby acted a phone fool headlining pool, Oh, headland of Pool.
Speaker 8: All right, nep you, thank you. Coming up next Strawberry letters subject I love him but dot dot we'll find out see what that's all about. Right after this. You're listening Hardy Morning Show. We've partnered with Olay Body Lotion this spring for the chance to win one thousand dollars. Olay highyaluronic Body Lotion nourish your skin with all day hydration, so transform your skin this spring with Olay Body Lotion. Ninety five percent of women had visibly smoother skin in just seven days when used two times a day. Also try Olay Hyaluronic body Wash. To enter and get rules, visit Steve HARVEYFM dot com and you might transform your spring with one thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: Did you hear me?
Speaker 8: I said one thousand dollars. Somebody good deal to me?
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Hey, all right. It is time now for today's Strawberry Letter, and if you need advice on relationships, dating, work, sex, parenting, and more, please submit your Strawberry Letter to Steve HARVEYFM dot com and click submit Strawberry Letter. We could be reading your letter live on the air, just like we're going to read this one right here, right now today. You never know, it could be yours.
Speaker 5: It could be yours. Buckle up and hold on tight. We got it for you.
Speaker 13: Here.
Speaker 5: It is Strawberry Letter.
Speaker 8: Subject, I love him but dot dot dot. Dear Stephen Shirley, I'm a thirty year old professional woman dating a man that just got a divorce. I met him while he was still married, but we didn't go out until he moved out of his home. He was still married but legally separated. On our first date, his wife followed him and she made a big scene in public, calling me all kinds of names. He cursed her out so badly that I was ashamed for her and scared of him. I knew in the back of my mind that she would be a problem and he might one day curse me out like that if he got mad enough at me, But I kept on dating him. When he got a divorce, he opened up about how he cheated on his wife twice and she caught him both times. He told me that he'd gotten that out of his system, and since he has a good woman in parentheses me, he didn't have a reason to cheat. He's a great lover and provider and he's cultured. He asked me to marry him on a Sunday in front of my mother and I said yes. By that Wednesday, I found out he might have another woman that he was sleeping with, and she said he told her he wants a future with her. I told her that I'm engaged to him, and she was surprised. I called him at work and he said he wanted to talk face to face. So he picked me up from work and we drove an hour to the lake, and he had some snacks and wine in the car. He told me that the lady was lying and he thought I was smarter than that. We made love on a blanket by the lake, and my heart said that this was my husband. It was the most romantic day. Ever, my heart flutters around him, but I don't think I know him well enough to marry him. Our wedding is in June, and I love him, but dot dot dot I need more time. Are most people uncertain before the wedding?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 11: A lot are.
Speaker 8: I won't say most, but a lot of people are. Yeah, uncertain before the wedding. But you should be pretty certain though. Haven't you heard the saying when people show you who they are, believe them. I mean, this man has shown you what he's capable of, even and said you were afraid of him after he cursed his wife out like that, but you still didn't break it off with him. You said he's a good lover. No, you said he was a great lover and provider. You know, those are wonderful qualities in a man, to be a great lover, great provider, all of that. But did you forget did you forget that he cheated on his wife twice? And then that's why they're getting a divorce. Okay, So whatever you do, you gotta get to know this man. You got to continue that you may find out other things that he does. The real hymn is going to eventually show up. I mean, you know, I get the lake and sex by the lake, and the fruit and the wine and the snacks and all of that, but you got to listen to your gut. You obviously can't forget how he acted when he was angry at his first wife, and you're wondering if one day maybe he could do that to you. Well, he certainly has the capacity for it now, doesn't he. So I suggest to you, guys, go to marriage counseling before getting married, even you know, if you even are still considering taking that step. You guys need some kind of understanding, some kind of guidance. Marriage is one of the biggest things you can do in life, so you need to do whatever you can to protect yourself. Tell him you want to go to marriage counseling first and see how that goes.
Speaker 5: Steve, you know what, I happen to agree with everything Shirley said. I do, lady. I just want to add this one thing.
Speaker 7: I love him, But okay, well, you know, my father used to tell me all the time, if when you say butt indicates everything you said in front of that.
Speaker 5: So when you're talking to me.
Speaker 7: And you say butt, boy just noted whatever you said. Before don't even apply no more. And that's the case right here. But this is a case of intuition. And God gives intuition to women to protect you from the hunter, which is us. See we have hunting skills. You have intuition, which that which is your safeguard against us. But y'all keep ignoring the intuition because you want to believe your heart instead of your mind.
Speaker 5: And that's where the problem starts.
Speaker 7: You're thirty year old professional. You're dating a man that just got a divorce. He was still married. When you get mad, y'all ain't go out till he moved out of his house. He was still married but legally separated. On your first date, his wife followed him, and she made a huge scene in Pulley, called you all kind of name. He cuts out so bad. You felt bad for her, and you were scared of him. And then you knew in the back of your mind. See here we go, the mind. Now, the mind. The mind is where the intuition resides. Heart is it gets you in trouble. Your mind is where that I knew in the back of my mind she would be a problem and he might one day cust me out like that if he got mad enough in me when we come back. That has set the toe for the rest of my answer. All right, well, understand what I'm right.
Speaker 8: We'll have part two of Steve's response coming up at twenty three minutes after the hour. Today's strawberry letter subject I love him but dot dot dot. We'll get back into it right after this. You're listening hard morning show. All right, come on, Steve, let's recap today's strawberry letter, the subject I love him but dot dot dot.
Speaker 7: Well, he would go perfect case of a woman following her heart and ignoring her intuition. Your intuition is in your mind. Your heart is filled with nothing but emotions. Your heart hurts, your heart bleeds, your heart loves, your heart breaks. All that your mind just thinks, and that's where your intuition is. Stop ignoring it. Ladies, you're thirty year old woman dating the man got a divorce. You made him while he was married, but you all didn't go out until he moved out the house. He was still married but legally separated. Y'all went out on your first date. His wife followed. Y'all made a huge scene, called him all kinds of names, he cussed out. He cuts out so bad. You was ashamed for her, but you was scared of him. Then here we go. I knew in the back of my mind that she would be a problem and he might one day cuss me out like that if he got mad enough at me. Now you knew this in the back of your mind. That's where your intuition resigned. But I kept on dating. When he got a divorce, he opened up about how he had cheated on his wife twice and she caught him both times.
Speaker 5: Damn this dude, This dude can't cheat. He cheated on his wife twice, she caught him both times.
Speaker 7: Y'all went on one date, she caught y'all ass Then this dude's track record for getting caught. He you dating somebody real stupid. Now, I just want you to know that. You know, he told me that he got that out of his system since he has a good woman and he didn't have a reason to treat cheap.
Speaker 5: Now here you go.
Speaker 7: He's a good lover and provider and he's cultured. But he's stupid though. See that's the part you're leaving up. He's a great lover, provider, he's cultured, and he's stupid. He asked me to marry him on Sunday in front of my mama, and I said, yes, now it's Sunday.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 7: By that Wednesday, three damn days, I found out he might have another woman that he was sleeping with. And she said he told her that he wants the future with her. Wait a minute, his wife busted him twice. Y'all went on one date he busted, she busted.
Speaker 5: Y'all.
Speaker 7: He asked you to marry him on Sunday on Wednesday, you done busted.
Speaker 5: His ass again. How dumb is this man? Right here? You're dating somebody that's stupid. Man. He can't cover tracks.
Speaker 7: He might be a good provider, and he might be a good lover, but he's not a good protector. See, you don't know how to protect a woman's feelings. He not gonna guard your heart because he reckless. He's stupid.
Speaker 5: She said.
Speaker 7: He told her he wants a future with her. I told her I'm engaged in him. She was surprised, really when y'all engaged. I called him at work and he said he wants to talk face to faith. See that, see that face to face. That gave him time to get itself together. So he picked you up from work and we drove an hour or two a lake, and he had some snacks and wine in the car. Well, ain't that a good thing? Oh yeah, oh yeah, I'm gonna go fix her all this busting me. I'm gonna give me some crackers and some wine. I'm gonna get some cheese, cheese blocks.
Speaker 5: Cut him up.
Speaker 7: Don't give me a damn blank. I'm gonna talk to her down hit by this damn lake. Yeah, good thing. He bought them snacks. He told me that the lady was lying, and he thought I was smarter than that. Wait a minute, if the lady lined, how did you find the lady? What you just You mean to tell me that you pulled a woman's name out of thin air and called her and she just happened to know who he was. No, he told you the lady was lying, and he thought I was smarter than that. You are smarter. You found out Wednesday, right after he asked you to marry him. Sunday we made love on a blanket by the lake, and my heart said this.
Speaker 5: This is my hood. He go, you can you go to mess around with your heart? Here?
Speaker 7: Your heart go ladies. Here you go, heart told me, this is my hunts. Your brain just had you call a woman out of nodamn where bingo. She was having a future with the dude too. So now there's really three chicks that his wife he was cheating off. You busted him with one, and the wife then busted him with the two he cheated on, and y'all on your first day now dumb ass is back at it again getting busted. We made love on the blanket body Lake, and my heart said, this is my hoos. It was the most romantic day ever. You need to have some more damn days.
Speaker 5: Then, how is this the most romantic day ever?
Speaker 7: On the day that you found out he was sleeping with somebody else, this is the most romantic day.
Speaker 5: You need to hear him have some more damn days. Our wedding is in Junie.
Speaker 7: My heart flutters around him, but I don't know him well enough to marry him. Our wedding is in June, and I love him, but I need more time. Why don't you take more time.
Speaker 5: And nothing to say? You got to get married in June.
Speaker 7: Call it off so you can find out what you really got and you might find out a whole lot more. Are most people uncertain before the wedding? What is you worrying about?
Speaker 5: Most people? You wrote the damn letter you are.
Speaker 7: You are concerned and you need to be and you need to call his wedding off and get yourself together until you know this man.
Speaker 8: Better post your comments on today's Strawberry Letter. Thank you, Steve. It's Steve Harvey FM on Instagram and Facebook, and check out the Strawberry Letter podcast on demand now coming up at forty six minutes after the hour, it's Junior with Sports Talk and we'll get into that right after this. You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show. It is time now for Junior and Sports Talk June.
Speaker 5: Let's go.
Speaker 10: Yeah, you know what, Sure, it's so many games. I ain't get all of them yesterday. But it's just this NBA Playoff is so minute. The scheduling, I think is it on ten tespn A. It's just a lot, y'all asking me to do right now. But in the Laker game, god, God, the Lakers won. Okay, y'all know, I heard, y'all. I ain't coming Lake game. I'm coming now. The Lakers won one, one twelve over the Grizzlies. Okay, now, John mo Rep got injured into his hands six minutes left in the fourth quarter. I don't know if he gonna play in Game two. It's this, We don't know. If you're series he.
Speaker 5: They ain't winning Game two, then they ain't winning. Man be too old.
Speaker 10: Yeah, here's another shock of man. That heat over the bucks Man that Jimmy Butler.
Speaker 12: Man.
Speaker 3: Just give him his credit.
Speaker 7: Though, Jimmy but Though he played grown man basketball. He body you up, he lean into you on all this lay up. He trying to get two in one. And Janni's got hurt too.
Speaker 10: Yeah, Yanni's gott hurt in the beginning of the game, you know, lower back injury. If you went to the whole. We don't know he coming back. And I told him, Tyler Hero broke his hands.
Speaker 3: They ain't gonna win.
Speaker 5: If he'll come back, ain't gonna win. I'm just yeah, Tyler Hero broke his hand.
Speaker 3: Uh, you know, sliding for the ball.
Speaker 5: All right, here we go.
Speaker 10: Look the Clippers in the Sun, which was a great game too. That was a great game. You gotta get Clippers in the Sun was a great.
Speaker 5: Game, junior. Take your hand off your head, man, it's a lot of stretch. It's just too much for you. This is it isn't a lot of chaos. Ain't no a lot of games.
Speaker 3: Folk go from Saturday all the way to Sunday.
Speaker 5: What would you do watching the game? Calm down?
Speaker 7: Okay, Clippers, too much for you, damn games, Clippers, give you another segment.
Speaker 10: Man Man, Clippers and Son one fifteen one ten man Look game, Yes, look didn't nobody? Yeah, the son's lost, Tommy man Kaw. You know what, Let's give him his credit to one. Let's give him his credit. Westbrook. Let's just go and give Westbrook his credit. Man, he had a terrible shoot game, but his hustle was undeniable. I'm talking undeniable hustles can affect the game. I'm talking blocked steals, assist. You ain't got to go west but they're gonna talk about it. But his hustle was Undernibal. I gotta give that.
Speaker 4: I can't.
Speaker 5: I can't take that. Got the best motor.
Speaker 3: Bass Man didn't stop the whole time. And nobody stayed up, Like I said, nobody, nobody stayed up for the Nuggets in the temper.
Speaker 5: Okay, let's just beyond I did you went to sleep? I went to sleep. There was too much, I said. I'm on the West coast. I was wide with you did not give a damn about the game.
Speaker 10: Thought to Christis monrow.
Speaker 5: Here, there's way too much. Tommy, you to take over.
Speaker 9: Here.
Speaker 5: We're going to a Mississippi Monica.
Speaker 8: Dans leave Junior alone. Coming up at the top of the hour, we'll have more of the Steve Harvey Morning Show right after this. You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show. All right, this is just such a horrible, horrible story out of Kansas City, Missouri. Sixteen year old Ralph Yarl is recovering from severe gunshot injuries to the head after a man allegedly shot him twice. According to his aunt, around ten pm last Thursday evening, Yarl was headed to pick up his siblings and arrived at the wrong address. Now, the sixteen year old went to one hundred and fifteenth Street instead of one hundred and fifteen Terraces. The correct address y'arrel was attempting to go to was just a block away. The homeowner opened his front door and then fired at Yarl. The man took a second and shot at y'all, hitting him again, y'all, was able to get up and run for help. He attempted to ask for help from three neighboring residential homes until someone was able to get help for him. Can you imagine, So he just.
Speaker 9: Opens the door, He don't say nothing, conversation fires out.
Speaker 13: You just fire off.
Speaker 5: You already got a gun at your dop.
Speaker 8: Yeah, just fire This is America, Yeah, yes, this is where we live.
Speaker 5: See. This ain't no Staniel Ground.
Speaker 8: Though, that's what they're trying to Yeah, that's no.
Speaker 7: It's not Staniel Ground because this young man wasn't called that, he didn't come there with a gun, He didn't come down and right he rang or knocked on the door.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but that's where its authorities are trying to see now if the suspect, the shooter was protected within the standard ground laws. So that's what they're investigating right now.
Speaker 5: No, no, see, you can't you can't claim that he wasn't breaking in nothing.
Speaker 8: Y Yeah. The homeowner was that suspected of the shooting, was brought to the police station. He made a statement. They released him shortly after race and I mean, this is terrible. This young man Ralph Yarl, sixteen years old, a member of the Technology Student Association Science Olympia Team. He's a section leader in the marching band and a member of the Missouri Scholar Academy. So, I mean, just a great young man. This sixteen years old just went to pick up his.
Speaker 7: Cause. Black dude knocking at your door at night. Yes, yes, you open the door and shooting.
Speaker 8: Yeah, twice twice.
Speaker 12: They were at the homeowner's home protesting. So Andrew Lester, he is a suspect. He is an eighty five year old white man. He was charged with one count felony assault in the first degree and one count of armed criminal action, which.
Speaker 1: Is also a felony. So we'll keep an eye out on this story. That is good news.
Speaker 12: Kansas City, the police department, the mayor, the police chief, they.
Speaker 1: Got to do an investigation.
Speaker 8: This was a good kid.
Speaker 3: He made a mistake.
Speaker 5: What's the threat.
Speaker 9: You open the door, it's a kid standing there, he's got nothing in his hand, and you just fire off. Man.
Speaker 8: Yeah, talk to him.
Speaker 5: Through the door.
Speaker 12: If you don't even know, I'm here to pick up my little I think it's twin brothers. I think he had twin brother simbly siblings that he's picking up for you picking up such and such, such and such, they're not here.
Speaker 5: You have the right.
Speaker 12: What's wrong with talkie? What's wrong with this country? Everybody's shooting? Ask questions later. You can't resolve conflict. You can't have a conversation with somebody.
Speaker 8: You gotta show up now. And why are you opening your door for someone you don't even know? Anyway? Why are you doing? Yeah, obviously to.
Speaker 5: Do that here is one of the major problems with carrying a gun.
Speaker 7: It serves no purpose unless you use for a lot of people, Yes, and a lot of people. If I'm going to the door with my gun, I'm going to the door with my gun. And this only becomes useful if I use it. So it's just idiotic.
Speaker 8: Man. Yeah, such a horrible story. Again, that boy.
Speaker 5: Probably offered no threat at all, He had no reason to shoot him. No, and standing there, standing there back, that's.
Speaker 1: That's what it was, Tommy.
Speaker 12: And as a listener, if you want to help out, go to Attorney Benjamin Crumb. He has information of what listeners can do to help to email the prosecutor, So go to his Instagram page and get that info.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, this is awful, but we're still not doing anything about any kind of gun control in this country. Yeah, and we'll have more of the Steve Harvey Morning Show coming up at twenty minutes after. Right after this, you're listening Hardy Morning Show. All right, here's some weird news. Police in Philadelphia say someone used bolt cutters to break into a parked truck which was loaded with bags of dimes. Whoever did it made off with approximately one million dimes, or if you counted out, it's one hundred thousand dollars police. I didn't even know that one million dimes equals up. However, I know how to count to a million.
Speaker 10: Yeahs going begging purposes.
Speaker 8: So Belice police found loose coins on the street leading to a nearby road, presumably from the bags being dragged to a getaway car. The truck driver had picked up about seven hundred and fifty thousand dollars in dimes from the Philadelphia Mint and then drove to the neighborhood where he lives. He left the truck parked overnight in a Walmart parking lot while he went home to get some sleep to prepare for the next leg of this trip to Florida. Believe it or not. Police say, this is actually not an unusual practice for truck drivers, and this is an investigation that's on and going.
Speaker 5: So I'm not.
Speaker 7: I'm not leaving that in the truck at the Walmart, Parker. I'm staying with the dimes. Hey, it's gonna be some stand your ground going on out here, pushing themes.
Speaker 5: I can't let you dives get about it here?
Speaker 8: Would all right? Coming up in thirty three minutes after the hour, guys, we'll play around it. Would you rather right after this? You're listening hard Morning show? It is time now for a round of would you rather? Would you rather marry someone billionaire, rich status? Okay, who cheats on you? Would you rather marry someone with no money who is faithful?
Speaker 13: Oh?
Speaker 9: No, I won't to cheat him. I get all you do this, you can cheat in front of my face again. I don't don't care, don't care.
Speaker 3: Hey, Matthew, how you doing?
Speaker 6: Hey?
Speaker 5: Hey hey hey, hey hey hey. Let me get all out of here that y'all have. I'm gonna fly down to Miami. Hello you. I'll be at the club if you're looking for me. Absolutely, that's that's so sad.
Speaker 7: What what I'm with.
Speaker 1: So that's what's said.
Speaker 8: All right, let's keep with the billionaire thing for a second. Or would you rather live the rest of your life financially comfortable of your life? You're just comfortable financially okay? Would you rather live the next twenty years like a billionaire but then be poor after that?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 5: B tweeting chef A good twenty Yeah, twenty twenty is the rest of my life. We'll get that twenty.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I'll be seventy five.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, neat a good hard twenty A billionaire head. Matter of fact, I get this billionaire. I'm probably gonna be out here quicker than that. And I'm.
Speaker 1: A food that you're gonna make it so Toby twenty years so at seventy.
Speaker 5: Six year gone, you know I had a good run. Let would tell you something. I'd be out here be like that.
Speaker 10: I tell you, after the Twitter, y'all, you'll be seeing me everywhere you've been seeing me.
Speaker 5: Woulin you the billionaire?
Speaker 3: Yeah I will.
Speaker 5: I would be got ticket all on the back and they would have it. Man, I'm clowning for.
Speaker 6: All.
Speaker 1: Let's last a millionaire, did he?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Oh no, I'm gonna take a live financially comfortable for the rest. You're like, yeah, I'm gonna go. I got forty more years left me do this whole forty see you in the bitch. All you gotta do is like I can stay right where I am, right now here, Yeah, right.
Speaker 5: This on out.
Speaker 1: Just you want to be a billionaire, So yeah, I.
Speaker 5: Like to have a billion, but not not to cut my life short.
Speaker 1: You're you're not gonna die't be not time you did go nothing to do that.
Speaker 7: No, no, no, not not at eighty six. I ain't got no money at eighty six. I can't stop these people from watching me. You ain't gonna tell me what y'all finna send me. Well, I don't like this home right here, that's.
Speaker 8: All right, coming up, coming up at forty nine minutes after we'll have our last break of the day and we'll close out the s show right after this. You're listening to this Dave Harvey Morning Show. All right, So see before we get to your closing. Top Republican hopefuls for the twenty twenty four presidential race vowed Friday at the NR at their annual convention in Indianapolis. Corsett's the National Rifle Association to defend the Second Amendment at all costs. Okay, you got that, suggesting that new gun control or firearm restrictions in the wake of mass shootings around the country would only hurt law abiding gun owners. Former President Donald Trump crowned himself as the most pro gun, pro Second Amendment president in the nation's history.
Speaker 1: He says, quote, I will be your loyal.
Speaker 8: Friend and fearless champion once again as a forty seventh president of the United States. Some of the Republican politicians speaking at the event said they were saddened by the recent shootings, but they don't think gun restrictions are the answer to mass shootings.
Speaker 1: Just fyi.
Speaker 8: The NRA was a key backer of Trump's twenty sixteen campaign of thirty million dollars.
Speaker 7: They're the key backers of all Republicans. Yeah, that's why all of them for the Second Amendment. Stop saying, you're saddened by the recent shootings, but you don't think restricting gun sales will stop that. What do you mean you don't think it is if you ban assault rifles, you can't come in now with that rapid fire stuff. You don't think we have a better chance of surviving. You don't think if we took those guns off the market that it would be better for those of us. All you hear every time you hear about these shootings anything, it's an assault rifle. Almost ninety percent of them are assault rifles.
Speaker 5: What do you mean?
Speaker 7: And why are we selling assault rifles to the general public? And stop lying to the people. Ain't nobody talking about your right as a homeowner to protect your home. Anybody talking about that. Nobody's talking about that. And even though we're saden by the mass shootings, you ain't that damn sad because you just said you would protect the Second Amendment at all costs. That includes the lives of children, women, Blacks, gays, Jews, whites, anybody that ain't related to you.
Speaker 5: That cost for you is not too high. It's just the life. It's just their lives. You just said.
Speaker 7: See, you can't lie. You can't say you'll defend the Second Amendment at all costs. Then turn around. We're really saddened by the recent mass shootings and all, but we don't think that banning assault rifle sales was gonna stop that it's gonna deny people their rights. So here they come for Donald Trump with thirty million dollars and it's way more than that, y'all. That's to Donald that ain't got nothing to do with the Senators, to congressmen that ain't got nothing to do with that. They giving away so much money. And like they said, you just heard them, we will defend the Second Amendment at any cost. And the cost we're talking about as human lives. That ain't a high enough price. Let it cost that. So what we're gonna defend you? Why are there nothing about Republicans at the NIA Tell.
Speaker 6: Me that.
Speaker 5: Because that's who getting the money.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 7: They don't give a damn about nothing else you talking about. This country stinks with this thing, man, This Second Amendment stinks, and this country stinks. And those of you that are Republicans who get pushed into the Second Amendment whether you want to or not because of all the other beliefs. But that's you know, it's almost like how they do bills. When they bring a bill up to Capitol Hill. They don't just bring the bill. They put a whole lot of other stuff in it that makes it hard to pass the bill. So what you see on the face of the bill, the reason a lot of times it don't get passed is because the other stuff behind the bill that they stuffed in there and they just hope you go to sleep on it so they can pass this bill. That's the face of the bill, but really up under the bill, there's a whole lot of other stuff.
Speaker 5: Well.
Speaker 7: See, so that's what they've done to Republicans. See, they put enough stuff to face the bill, like they want to be against immigration, and they you know, they want to be for abortion rights, and you know, they want to stand up for things that they think are trying to say morally the right thing to do. But then they push some emerald stuff in there, like letting anybody buy these guns and go anywhere and shoot anybody they want to. They put that in there too, but they wrap it up in a bowl and they call it the second Amendment of the Constitution that your old last forefathers wrote hundreds of years ago. That's archaic. And you know why it was cool one hundred years ago, two hundred some years ago, hold whatever, hundreds of y'all wrote this little piece of paper. It wasn't no assault rifles then. They didn't have none. They had single shot muskets. Everybody get one yeah, get your gun. You gotta kill these animals. You gotta kill all these people. You came over here and took these Native Americans country. You gotta kill them or else they gonna want they land back. You gotta do some killing, man. But now y'all to mess around and find a way to sell all these extra guns for extra money. And you done wrap that up in the box, and you call it the Second Amendment, Amendment, the old archaic Second Amendment.
Speaker 5: It's old.
Speaker 7: It was meant for single shot muskets. It was not intended for you to be able to go and buy a gun that can file off ninety rounds in four seconds. That's what's the problem, Oh this America, that's the problem. Have a great day, y'all. Talk to God.
Speaker 5: He loved to hear from you. The Okapiece