Speaker 1: Good morning, Usa yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo Charlemagne, God MEAs to the planet. Guess what day it is? Guess what day it is? That's right, It's Wednesday, hump day, middle of the week. Good morning.
Speaker 2: What's happening? How y'all feeling out there?
Speaker 1: Man, I'm feeling pretty good. How you feeling, brother? I am blessed, black and holly favored. Happy to be here.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: Had a little anxiety yesterday? Why? Well, in New York City yesterday a parking garage. Yeah yeah, I saw that it collapsed downtown. And when I heard the news, you know, the first time my daughter goes to college in New York City, so she goes to n YU. So when I first heard the news, I called her immediately, and then what happened? She didn't answer the phone. My heart starts beating. I started calling my wife. Did you speak to Maddie? No? I call my son Logan here. Do you speak to your sister? No? Now I'm nervous. Now I'm starting to get like I gotta go to the city now. In there. Her area, well, it was downtown and a lot of NYU classes of downtown, so you know, at that point, I really didn't know where the building was that you said Lower Manhattan, and I got nervous. But then I called the fifth time and she answered she was actually getting her nails done, and she's like that I couldn't answer the phone because they were doing my actual nails during the time. You know how that goes. You got a man cu before I did, Yeah, same thing, So I get it. I understood, you know, but I was like, answer the phone next time. She's like that, I was getting my nails that I couldn't Yeah, that does all of those situations like that. All I need to hear about something is want I just need to hear something one time, then I think it can happen to me. So, you know, you pull in the park garage this morning, you look, asking you a question you ain't never asked before.
Speaker 2: So it's just sturdy.
Speaker 1: With the parking garage that collapsed yesterday? Was it like this one? You know, how long had the parking garage been here? Y'all know who did the work on it? What the hell I got to do it? Anythore, the glass twn has been checked. Anything. Yeah, that's this morning. Ask question this morning, the same thing this morning.
Speaker 2: Whatever was gonna happen, gonna happen at this point in life.
Speaker 1: Man, Absolutely, I'm sure we'll talk about it more in Front page News to give you the full updates and full story. I'm sure we will. All right, let's get the show cracking. Front Page News is next, and then you can get on the phone lines eight hundred and five eight five, one oh five to one if you need the vent. Maybe something pisched you off, maybe having a bad morning, or maybe everything is blessed, whatever it may be, you could get on them phone lines right now. It's the Breakfast Club on BT.
Speaker 2: And the radio and the.
Speaker 1: Radio owning everybody. It's DJ ENV, Charlmagne, the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. Let's get in some front page news. We have Teslin's figure out on the line.
Speaker 3: Good morning Test, Good morning dj NV, Charlemagne, the goud Peas.
Speaker 2: Task, the hood Whisperer.
Speaker 1: All right, yes, let's get right to it now. Last night in sports NBA, the Celtics beat the Hawks one nineteen one oh six. They lead the series to zero Cavaliers beat the Knicks last night. They tied the series one to one, and the Suns beat the Clippers. They tied the series one one as well, and Dremal won't be playing in Game three right now. Dremond is suspended. We'll give you updates on that in the rumors because we got so much to talk about now. We were talking about the parking garage that collapsed in New York City last night. It was in Lower Manhattan, right next to Pace University. So one died, multiple engine They said, this building is one hundred years old and had open violations. That's horrible. So they're trying to see what those open violations were, to see if somebody didn't do their job and maybe would have protected those people. They said, tons of cars will be stuck up there for a long time. So, like I said, one person died in five are injured. And those people that got injured in that person that died, God bless them. What are they about to get paid by a They about to get paid They about to sue the city something crazy? Absolutely now test what happened with those two Texas cheerleaders.
Speaker 3: Yeah, once again, dealing with gun violence in America's becoming an everyday thing. Unfortunately, two Texas cheerleaders were shot after one of them said they mistakenly got in the wrong vehicle in a parking lot early Tuesday morning after practice. Heather Roth said on Instagram Live that she and three of her other cheerleading friends had completed practice when they went to a car pool lot. Roth said she got out of her friend's car and then opened up the door to a car she thought was her own, but a man was in the passenger seat. She said that she got out of the car and then back into her friend's vehicle. When the man approached their vehicle, rolled down the window to apologize, and the man began to shoot. Now one of the victims was treated and released at the scene, and the other is in critical condition.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 3: The police department say that they have arrested twenty five year old tell O Rodriguez Junior, who was arrested for shooting, for the shootings, and charged him with deadly conduct, which is a third degree felling me this is horrible.
Speaker 1: You know, my daughter is a competitive cheerleader, so you known too. Once again, this is one of those things that gives you parental paranoia. But this is absolutely gun violence. But this is why all of this stuff is a complicated issue because to me, the person that did this is dealing with some other psychological issues, like something happened to people psychologically after COVID, like people was nudged before, but mentally and emotionally, something happened that is causing people's fuses to be way shorter than usual because that right, there is absolutely no reason the fire off on someone. And I know it's easy just to say, oh, this is just another act gun violence, but this is one of those times to remember, you know, guns don't kill people. Unstable people with guns kill people because clearly something's wrong with this individual psychologically.
Speaker 5: But how do we stop that? Though I don't know how, I mean, what do we do?
Speaker 1: I mean, that's that's the difficult part. And I was also gonna say this, you know, a lot of things that really bothers me is that like if you go to certain states when you turn twenty one, you could purchase a firearm right. You don't have to watch any videos, you don't have to learn any laws, you don't have to do anything. I remember I went to Hampton University and at twenty one When I turned twenty one, I was a junior and I bought a handgun, which I didn't need. At the time, I didn't know anything about the rules. But now when I tried to get my license for New York and New Jersey, which I got, I had to take a class which taught me the rules and regulations of when I can use that gun, the purpose of using that gun, what will get me locked up if I use that gun and if I don't. And I think a lot of people don't know those rules in regulations. I think they buy a gun at twenty one and they feel like if they feel any which way, they could pop somebody, which is not the case at all.
Speaker 2: That is very true.
Speaker 1: But I just want to know what else was going on with this individual, because psychologically something made him snap like this. This dude had some other issues going on, you know, way way before this situation happened. Right now, I think we got a little time for the Chicago store I see Chicago wild'ing out test. Yeah.
Speaker 3: All weekend long, folks have been talking about the team takeover in downtown Chicago, and yesterday some new video emerged showing a panic woman who was terrorized by a mob of young people who attacked, beat, and robbed her. And the video shows a woman appearing to enter her apartment building, but before she gets inside, the woman is surrounded by a large group of people who block the doorway and begin to strike her several times before taking her personal property and then fleeing in an unknown direction. Now, there have been several arrests over the weekend, but no arrests have been made in this particular incident. Now Mayor Lori Lightfoot said that parents and guardians must know where their children are and they are responsible for their actions. But the new Mayor elect, Brandon Johnson said, in no way do I condone the destructive activity. It is unacceptable, It has no place in our city. However, it is not constructive to demonize youth who have otherwise been starved of opportunities in our communities. So I wanted to, you know, ask you guys in the family, is this a city issue or is this not you know, having kids don't have enough to do?
Speaker 5: Or is this just parenting? A parenting issue?
Speaker 3: Because Mayor elect Brandon Johnson was criticized heavily about not they said, you know, he really he's not taking responsibility. He's just being a progressive and you know he ran on a progressive platforms.
Speaker 1: At one time. That's all of those things. And I'm gonna tellus, I'm gonna tell what else it gets tricky. I wish that woman had a gun. I wish he had a gun, and if she had one, and with a fight off on one of those kids, you can't be mad at her at all. You not in no way around me. Man, You attacked me. Come on, man, stop knock it off. Now, we're not gonna be crazy my head. I could have fell on the moment, knocked ong or somebody Mama, that somebody's sister. What she could have protected herself with a fire? Absolutely nothing else. Don't at somebody else cause I don't even check to it. Now. I'm with you, And like you said, Tad, yes, it's also parenting. You have to know where your kids are. You know, my dad knew where I was and at some times he checked where I was. He didn't go to lunch, and he made sure I was actually on the bus heading home. And I do the same to my kids. Stop watching them. It's that And you know the city should have more resources to these kids. They should have more things for these kids to do.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 1: I know that was late at night, but still, you know, have more after school programs. Put these kids in trade school for free something, right, you know, get these kids something to do.
Speaker 2: I think it's all of those things. It's not just one issue.
Speaker 3: Well, as a result, just as some people know, fifteen people, none adults, six juveniles have been arrested for reckless behavior and actually two teenage two teenage teenage males sixteen and seventeen worst shot during all of this over the weekend.
Speaker 5: So a lot going on in Chicago.
Speaker 1: My goodness. All right, well that is front page news now test we're seeing a little bit absolutely all right, get it off your chest eight hundred five eighty five one oh five one. If you need to vent phone lines wide open, call us up right now. And when y'all call, remember y'all on that's right. It's the Breakfast Club on BT, the Breakfast Club for New Today is your time to get it off your chest. Way, whether you're mad or black, time to get up and get something. Call up now. Eight hundred and five eight five one o five one. We want to hear from you on the Breakfast Club. Hello, who's this man.
Speaker 4: It's saying twine and twine.
Speaker 1: What's up? Brother?
Speaker 7: Going on?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 2: He saying twin get it off your chest, brother.
Speaker 6: Man, listen, I want to get this off my chest right because in the South, I'm on ladonion, I dem and we won't play this. I see a video with a teacher and a student fighting.
Speaker 8: And everybody was acting like the student was right.
Speaker 6: She was not right. The teacher had every right to defend herself because these kids will unlive you.
Speaker 1: You can't. It's not quite a child because it's a child had.
Speaker 6: A special teen age child.
Speaker 7: A teenage child will unalive you.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 1: You ain't got to tell me. I totally agree with you. I don't. I don't even understand the logical of telling human beings not to protect theyselves. The first law of nature is self preservation. If somebody attacks you, you want to attack that first. Absolutely. Yeah, And that's whoever it is, that's a man or woman. I don't care if you're a teacher, a bus driver, sanitation, or regular person in the streets. Somebody hit, you're gonna defend yourself. That's right. We just hung up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess somebody hit him.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 10: Hello, who's this, Hey, guys, good morning, peats and blessings. It's your neighborhood sanitation drive out here, john Stone.
Speaker 1: What's guy's going? What's happening? Get it up your chest, Brydy.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I'm hearing a lot of bad news. You guys talking a lot of bad news. So listen and I stay a positive forem to that today, Charlotteadne, dedicated to your wife.
Speaker 1: Don't dedicate nothing to your wife.
Speaker 2: I don't need you dedicating nothing to my wife.
Speaker 10: No, no, no, I'm just dedicated to a good woman out there. Period. You know what I mean. It's three seconds, bro, I'm gonna count.
Speaker 1: I got three seconds, you go, don't three seconds?
Speaker 10: It's she's a good woman. Never close up, even when it's not stopped. And I'm willing to carry her on my back, and even if I dropped, I just won't stop.
Speaker 1: Now, I just see that was ten seconds. See what I'm saying. This is just wrong with human beings. And human beings say things, especially Black people, we have no concept of time. We'll say things like I'll be there in a minute. Know one, you ain't gonna be there for another hour. Give me three seconds, knowing you know you need more than three seconds. Tell me what you need when it comes to time. Okay, if you just said, yo, I need about thirty seconds, we'd gave him the thirty seconds. Why would he say three? I don't know. I was just trying to figure out how he how he gonna do a poem dedicated to your wife? You don't even know you Whee White want to carry my wife on his back? I I'm saying, somebody carry it on my back. I don't knock it off, Sean, don't even know go to sleep. Get it off your chest eight hundred and five eighty five one oh five one. If you need to vent, hit us up now. It's the breakfast club. O BT the breakfast club. Wait, this is your time to get it off your chest. Eight hundred and five eight five one oh five to one. You want to hear from you on the breakfast club? Hello?
Speaker 11: Who's this?
Speaker 7: Jane?
Speaker 1: Hey?
Speaker 12: Jeane?
Speaker 1: What I get you off your chest? Brother?
Speaker 7: Hey man? It's my bus day. Man, I'm blessed to see another year.
Speaker 1: Yes, you are selfishout out today.
Speaker 7: I appreciate you. I appreciate I know everybody usually asked for a cash app but I want to shout out my nonprofit organization up seven Orlando and drop into cash app. We're doing some great things here in the community. Man for men, We're bringing them together.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 7: We host accountability meetings that we are able to share a personal professional goal to help each other grow. And we also mentor youth and teach public. So if you don't mind our love to drop the cash app for my.
Speaker 1: Nonprofit or yes, and what you're based out of you shit Orlando, Orlando?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 13: Yeah, go ahead, brother, All right, there's money sign route that's all O U T E the number seven Orlando. Okay, and we are at Route seven Orlando on all social media platforms.
Speaker 1: All right, brother, Hello, who's this? Hello?
Speaker 14: Good morning? Good morning?
Speaker 1: Sorry, hey, good Morning's hey Camille? Where you call him from?
Speaker 9: I am calling from Long Island at this point.
Speaker 1: Okay, we'll get it off your chest. Mama.
Speaker 14: So I'm Jamaican by verse, I'm from the Caribbean. This is the culture of the Caribbean. Then you go to carnival to jump if you get permission from your wife. You can't be jumping and standing in place. You're gonna wine on someone.
Speaker 1: Okay, you first caller, you talking about chance to rapper. Yesterday, chance to right. We were talking about chance to rap at Carnival celebrating his birthday and it was video right, a young lady and slapping her ass.
Speaker 14: Right, Okay, if he got permission to go to Carnival, I'm expecting that his wife would have researched the culture to know what goes on in Carnival in the Caribbean.
Speaker 1: Yes, and his wife might have been there for all we know, his wife might have been holding the camera exactly.
Speaker 14: Now, he's not going home with this lady, he's not having sexual relations.
Speaker 8: We don't know.
Speaker 14: Then we can chastise him. But the whole culture of carnival is going gyrating on people going in separate ways after and having a good time. It's not as serious as people think it is.
Speaker 2: It's actually just a little warm up when you think about it.
Speaker 14: Exactly, if you're going with your person, which is your wife's husband, whatever it is, girlfriend, boyfriend, and they step out and gyrate on someone else while you're there without your permission, I can understand you're getting mad. But if you send your husband to carnival and you research what the culture is about, then you can't be mad. At what he does at carnival, because you gave him permission to go.
Speaker 1: And you know what I love about what you're doing. You're keeping it between the husband and the wife. Like when you said they can't be mad. You're talking about the wife all the significant other. What is the head exactly?
Speaker 14: And the wider people that are getting their panties in a bunch, let's get it the I don't get it twisted. You have to sayful people that go to Carnival, they just go to have a good time and call it a day, go home to their wife or their husband and they're good again. That's just the culture. When you checked Trinidad, Saint Vincent, Saint Lucia, all of these islands, Grenada that does Carnival, it's the same thing. YouTube is there, go look at it.
Speaker 1: I was just in Saint Lucia, in Saint Lucia two weeks but they told me that Carnival and the next week. Yeah, I just hate the cameras. I think the cameras is what ruins it because it opens it up to a public forum. But you know what I mean, you know, going to those places, you know, years and years and years ago, nobody had camera phones. Some people just enjoyed themselves and kept it moving. But now with camera did you have to Uh is a what is it? Is the opinion of a public opinion to public opinion.
Speaker 14: Exactly Now you're going to test as this man. You don't know if he slept with this woman, you don't know if he took her number, has sexual relations, whatever the case is, wife and the gentlemen in the public, when he's just enjoying himself and doing what the culture is, the culture is required to do.
Speaker 1: I agree that, well, thank you, mama. Regardless, I don't want my wife winding on nobody.
Speaker 14: Well as a married person I can understand. But if you don't want her to wind on anyone, don't send her to a place where that's the culture for that season. Because generally Carnival, that's what it's all about, gyrating, jumping, having a good time. If she's going with her friends, then fine, she's.
Speaker 6: In her crew.
Speaker 14: I guess she will have respect for not whinting on anyone, depending on what she is. I've never jumped Carnival because that's just not my thing, but I understand the culture because I was.
Speaker 1: Born there, So you never whined on a body. Excuse me, what kind of stupid question is that? She just told you. She just told you that's her culture. Of course, you whined on somebody? Have you ever wine on? Somebody?
Speaker 4: Wind on my husband?
Speaker 14: I'm married, but I don't jump carnival because technically the outfit is just the fit who I am?
Speaker 1: Okay, thank you, mama, Dang, good morning. Well she just said I'm fat. I ain't what I used to be told, don't won't fit what I am? Damn God, all right, get it off your chest. Eight hundred and five eighty five, one oh five. And when we come back, I want to discuss Draymond Green in the rumors. He was suspended for three games. We'll tell you why, and we'll tell you what his pears have to say about it. So don't move. It's the breakfast Club in the morning, the breakfast club owning everybody. It's dj n V, charlemagnea gud. We are the breakfast Club. Let's get to the rumors. Let's talk Draymond Green, name or you gossip? This is the rumor report.
Speaker 15: I mean, I guess we're on the breakfast club. This is where the tea spells.
Speaker 1: Right on the breakfast club. Now Draymond Green. Of course he plays for the Golden State Warriors. Get to one game band. Now that's for uh stomping, I guess you can say on Sacramento Kings Demontas Sabonis. Did I say his name right? Yes, that's his name r Russians Russian name. Yes. So he was suspended, they said based in part of Green's history of unsportsman like acts. So if you don't know what happened, uh, Sabonus's name. He fell on the floor. When he fell on the floor, it looks like he grabbed.
Speaker 2: It ain't look like he grabbed Draymond Green's ankle.
Speaker 1: He grabbed Draymond Green's mom was trying to get loose, and Draymond was trying to get loose and trying to get loose, stomped on some bonus's I guess stomach, chest area.
Speaker 2: Honestly, no problem with it.
Speaker 1: You could tell by my headline that I was born in the nineteen hundred, so I grew up in a different era. That's why Draymond's one of my favorite players, because he's kind of a throwback to the type of forces I like. He didn't do anything wrong, if he didn't put his foot down, he would have fell. You know what I'm saying, What are you gonna want to bounce on one leg? Right? I mean no, you put that foot down on the Russian Ukraine? You stupid. So Sabonis he got some contusions. He had to get X rays and people are talking about it. And this was Shaquille O'Neal. This is what Shaquille O'Neill said about the incident suspension of Draymond Green.
Speaker 16: I felt that he throwing them out of the game was adequate enough. Father, love of the law. By the way it looks, Sabti play, I'm not gonna sit up here and be a hypocrite. I would have did the same thing. Talk about this for a second. If if you don't grab his leg, that play never happens. Just my opinion. But you know, the letter of the last look real bad. A lot of people can play and talk about the day. I knew the suspension was gonna come. But if you don't grab his leg, allow him to step, what else is he supposed to do?
Speaker 1: He could have done. He didn't have to do, no shock, he didn't have to respond that way. Well, he didn't land but stop him. There's a difference. But his foots in the air. What you want to stop his footing mid there and move it over? What's the tape?
Speaker 2: You're want to land softly?
Speaker 1: You know you you be working out and you do the jumps on the boxes and like jumps, land softly. You couldn't land softly in that moment, Dreamind wanted to get him off. You shouldn't grabbed his ankle. You grab his ankle, I fall out. I twist my ankle. No, get the off me. He's no reason to grab my ankle.
Speaker 16: Now.
Speaker 2: I want to clue the bonds for dreamond Green. I got the war ends in seven.
Speaker 1: Well let down too right now?
Speaker 2: I know I still got him in seven.
Speaker 1: Now. Have you seen Beef on Netflix?
Speaker 17: No?
Speaker 18: I have.
Speaker 1: Beef is a new series of Netflix that everybody's talking about. I haven't seen it yet. People are saying it's very, very good. It's one of the most watch series right now. So the actor on it, David Chow, he's facing backlash because he did a put outcast a podcast in twenty fourteen and some of the things he said was very rapie. I'm getting turned on right now.
Speaker 18: Just tell the stuff so I just take her hand and I put it on my and she just holds.
Speaker 1: It there, and I go, let me, let me, let me say where he's coming from. So he's actually I thought they were going to say from the beginning, but he's actually at a massage therapist and he's getting a massage. So he talks about the lady that was giving him a massage and what he did when he was getting that massage. Now I'm getting turned on right now just telling the stuff.
Speaker 18: So I just take her hand and I put it on my and she just holds it there and I go, you like that, and she's like, yeah, that's all right. And I was like, can you help me out a little bit? And so she does it, but it's horrible. So then I was like, spit on it and she's like, uh no, I don't want to do that. And I was like, no, spin on my and she's like no.
Speaker 1: She's definitely like not into it, like into it, but she's not stopping it either. She's she doesn't she doesn't know yet, she doesn't know. In her head.
Speaker 19: I think she's saying, I'm gonna get a good tip.
Speaker 1: I was like kissing and she's like No, there's all the oil. There's what's wrong with you for.
Speaker 18: T This is the difference between asking I take the back of her head and I push it down. I'm like, and she doesn't do it, and then I go open your mouth and then I start faceing.
Speaker 1: Yes, that is the actor from Beef on Netflix. So they dug that up because Beef is he's doing. Yeah, it was great. Yeah, So this is what it was trending yesterday. And you know, people have been calling him a rapist. They said that that behavior was rapey. They said he was sexually assaulting the massage therapist. There was a lot going on in there which seems absolutely positively crazy. All right, all right, well and that is your rumor report, So you just go d with that one.
Speaker 2: You got nothing else?
Speaker 1: Well, it looks like, yeah, yeah, that's it. I'll do the John at the major one next time. Next time. I thought you was gonna lead with that one.
Speaker 2: I thought that's what we were gonna discuss here.
Speaker 1: Prepare me for the other one. Jesus Christ. Yeah, I mean, yikes. All right, well, WUSA, USA, USA, got anything any music in there that we could play that could just kind of light the mold mood a little bit. I don't know. All right, when we come back, we got front page news. We're gonna be talking Donald Trump, talk to me say something? What hen yes, define the big girl is coming back up with the front page due, all right, we'll get to that next. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Your morning's will never be the same.
Speaker 1: On April twenty, first Mommy will Love You to Death in the new movie Evil Dead Rise. Critics are raving at this is the film that horror fans have been waiting for. Get your tickets down only in theaters April twenty first rate it all under seventeen, not admitted without a parent by everybody. It's dj NV Charlamage, the guy. We are to Breakfast Club. Is time for some front page news. We have Testlient's figure, go back with us.
Speaker 3: Come on in taz, Good morning, dj n V Charlemagne, the God and be et.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 5: Want to make sure I say it.
Speaker 1: And let's start off with some quick sports.
Speaker 14: Now.
Speaker 1: A Celtics beat the Hawks last night one nineteen one o six. They lead the series to nothing. The Cavaliers beat the next tie the series one to one, and the Suns beat the Clippers one twenty three to one oh nine. They tied the series as well. Now Fox News is spending some money on some bread.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, breaking the big bread of Fox Corporation and its cable networks agreed to pay seven hundred and eighty seven million to Dominion Voting Systems for selling a defamation lawsuit over false claims that Dominion's machine swayed the outcome of the twenty twenty presidential election. Now, the settlement, which came after the jury was seated, prevented the trial that would have had top Fox TV hosts and the network boss Murdoch publicly testifying. Dominion CEO said that this was Fox admitting to telling lies, but that statement in itself is a lie because Fox didn't admit to anything.
Speaker 5: What they said was.
Speaker 3: What they said was we acknowledge the court's rulings of finding certain claims about Dominion to be false and that this settlement reflects Fox's continue commitment to the highest journalistic standards. So they didn't emit anything on air. Talent also doesn't have to emit anything. And liberals are upset by this. They feel like Dominion, you know, let down the American people and didn't take advantage of this opportunity to get it on record.
Speaker 1: The liberals shut up. What's impressive is that Fox is not going to apologize. They're not going to admit to any guilt. They're just gonna act like it didn't happen. And guess what, none of their viewers are going anywhere. That's why I'm telling liberals to shut up, because it doesn't even matter. Their viewers do not care. Their viewers are still going to tune in and guess what else, the avatar thats don't care because as long as Fox has the view what the advertised, they ain't going nowhere. Well, there you go, liberals. That's going on with Trump?
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, some real heavy gang banging going on with the Republicans who are upset with Donald Trump's indictment. They are escalating their war by trying to embarrass Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg, who charged obviously you know, Donald Trump, earlier this month. Now their goal is to embarrass him by showing up in his city and trying to show that, hey, you're not focused on crime, you're too busy focused on Donald Trump. So the House Judiciary Committee led by Ohio Republican Jim Jordan held a meeting on Monday near Bragg's office to examine the pro crime and anti victim policies of New York. Jordan said that New York City has lost its way when it's come to fighting crime and upholding the law, and that in Manhattan the scales of justice are weighed down by politics Now. Democrats said that the hearing was a partisan stunt aimed at the anger at Manhattan's first black district Attorney, Alvin Bragg. Mayor Eric Adams, and Democrats pointed out that Republicans are wasting taxpayer dollars and that New York crime is lower than other major cities.
Speaker 20: Take a listen, Americans, taxpayers styllars are being used to come here on this junket to do an examination of the safest big city in America.
Speaker 1: Based on your review of crimes out of this, New York have a higher lower rate a violent crime in Florida Flower, and what about Louisiana Flower. I mean two things can be true, right like Trump can break the law and be held accountable. Right in New York City could do a lot more in regard to the crime. I don't know what statistics say. I just know what I go outside and feel every day. I know the energy that I feel every day. You feel like New York is safe? invY, not at all? I don't you know what I mean. They can scream statistics all they want and tell me that other cities are safe. Are tell me that this is the safest city. I'm out yet I see it, I feel it.
Speaker 3: So you know, yeah, well we know that Jim Jordan, he's not concerned, you know, about if it's safe or not. This is just you know, coming down and trying to get some retaliation, uh, for what they've done the Trump, which you said, remember Charlem Mane, you said.
Speaker 5: That because they went after Trump.
Speaker 18: Uh.
Speaker 5: And we will see more of this. So this this is just plain old gang bang and they went after O. G. Trump.
Speaker 3: So the YG Jim Jordan is coming on down and rolling up on the set and putting in a little bit of work.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you something.
Speaker 1: If the Democratic candidate is indeed gonna be Biden, and Biden gonna run again, nobody gonna.
Speaker 2: Be our campaigning harder for him than Alvin Brad.
Speaker 1: Because Alvin Brad gotta make sure Donald Trump don't get back in that White House because Donald Trump get back on my White House.
Speaker 2: Alvin Brad going to.
Speaker 14: You.
Speaker 1: Hear me somehow or another. You ain't even gotta worry about that. All right, Well, thank you, Test and that is Front page News, and make sure you subscribe tot tesling, figure O, straight shot, no chase of podcasts on the Black Effect.
Speaker 2: iHeart Radio podcast Network.
Speaker 1: And come see tests this Saturday at the first ever Black Effect Podcast Festival in Atlanta. It is sold out, so we'll see you on Saturday. All right, Now, when we come back, let's open up the phone lines eight hundred five eight five, one oh five one. Let's talk Marcus Houston. Now, Marcus Houston has been all over the news when it was recently revealed that he married his girlfriend when she was nineteen and he was thirty eight. I guess they were cool or together beforehand, but he didn't marry her until she was of age. And he's saying the reason that he didn't marry a woman his age is because women his age come with back. WHOA, WHOA? Why would he choose such violence? He says, women that are my age, they kind of have a different outlook on life. Like a lot of women my age are very independent. They are like, I don't need a man to do this for me. I could do this myself. So a matter of fact, let's play the audio.
Speaker 19: You know a lot of women my age are very independent.
Speaker 21: They are very like, you know, I don't need a man to do this with me, because I could do this for myself. And I also, I come from a generation that I'm very very you know, love to provide for my wife. I love to provide for my woman. And and I'm very in that generation like the old days. You know, I would never want to be with a woman that felt like, oh I don't need you out of you know what I'm saying like that, So, you know, and there's a lot of women my age, updated women my age, and you know, they may have baggage, they may have kids, they may have not you know, it's just there's there's so many different women that I've dated throughout my life, and this just so happened to be the one that caught my heart.
Speaker 1: All right, let's take your calls. Eight hundred and five eight five one oh five one, fellas, do.
Speaker 2: You agree, boy fellas? Do you want to unlive yourself?
Speaker 1: This morning.
Speaker 2: That should be the question.
Speaker 1: You know, fellas, do you agree? Let's let's talk about it, ladies, how you feel about it? Let's talk about it. Phone lines to wide open. It's the Breakfast Club on BT. Pull out your phone, fall in right now, call me at your opinion to the Breakfast Club top break it down. Eight hundred five eight five one five one The Breakfast Club. It's topic time called eight hundred and five eight five one five one to join into the discussion with the Breakfast Club morning. Everybody's DJ Envy Charlamagne de God. We are the Breakfast Club. Now if you're just joining us, we're talking about Marcus Houston.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 1: You know, Marcus Houston was in the news recently because it came out that he married a nineteen year old woman, and he was talking about why he wanted to marry a younger woman opposed to women his age, and this is what he said.
Speaker 19: You know, a lot of women my age are very independent.
Speaker 21: They are very like, you know, I don't need a man to do this with me because I could do this with myself. And I also I come from a generation that I'm very very you know, love to provide for my wife I love to provide for my woman, and I'm very in that generation like the old days. You know, I would never want to be with a woman that felt like, oh, I don't need you out of you know what I'm saying like that, So, you know, and there's a lot of my age updated women my age, and you know, they may have baggage, they may have kids, they may have not. You know, it's just there's there's so many different women that I've dated throughout my life and this just so happened to be the one that caught my heart.
Speaker 1: That could be wrong, but I didn't hear Marcus Houston say I don't date older women, you know, because they come with baggage. That's why I'm dating a younger woman, because they don't have any baggage. I didn't.
Speaker 2: I didn't get that from what he said.
Speaker 1: Just now the internet might feel like he said that, but I didn't hear him say that. Yeah, he said, women that are my age, like a lot of women my age, very independent. He says, they are like, I don't need a man to do this with me because I can do it for myself. He said, sometimes dating older women, they come with baggage, They have kids, and yeah, he did say that, or dating, but he didn't say That's why he didn't say, I'm dating an older I'm dating a younger woman because they don't have no baggage. Like I don't know, he didn't say that. I didn't get that from that what he said. But everybody has baggage at a certain age, I think, so, like you know what I mean, Like, if you you know, forty plus years old, you're gonna have have, you know, a traumas that you might come into a situation with. That's why we always tell people like go do the work. Like that's why we encourage people to go to therapy, you know what I mean, so they can deal with their traumas before their traumas deal with them. And if they don't deal with their traumas, they'll bring those traumas into their relationship and then those traumas will be projected onto the person that they're in a relationship with, you know what I mean. And how many older men we know over forty that got kids as well? So what does he mean when he says baggage If you're if you're of a certain age, you're gonna have some baggage, baggage jumping, baggage in parenthesies. By the way, Well, I do feel like a lot of older men date younger women for one reason, because they feel like a younger woman possibly can be controlled easier or more because they haven't lived their life. They don't really know as much as an older woman. They haven't lived, as people would say. I also feel like a lot of men would date younger women because they feel like younger women, uh, their body hasn't met gravity yet, right.
Speaker 3: By?
Speaker 1: A lot of them shows violence. Wow, I thought Marcus Houston violence, DJ Andvy just chose violence. Tell me and be explained more. What do you mean what do you mean in their bodies haven't met gravity yet? What are you saying? I mean we all, our bodies all meet gravity? Your balls are your balls don't sit the same way?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 1: They do? Actually? Okay, no, no, no, no. I want you to know. You have to explain it. You shouldn't just get out of this one. What did you mean by that statement? When people are older, the ass starts to drop. Sometimes they breast oft to drop.
Speaker 2: It's gravity something.
Speaker 1: These forty year old women, these fifty something year old women are killing these young girls. Nowadays, every woman that I think is beautiful is way over the age of forty. I don't care if they're in entertainment, are just walking around in everyday life. These forty old women are These forty old women know how to take care of theirself way better than a lot of these young girls. Why a lot of older men too young. I'm married, bro, so don't even look at me. I'm married, my wife is.
Speaker 2: You're not making those sense.
Speaker 1: I'm saying that the older women are killing these young girls in the look department, and you saying that's why older men saying a lot of times, the reason why older men the moonwalk. You just keep fighting. You are just trying to prove this stupid ass point. You just told all these women that when they get old, everything drops. That's what you just say, Mike. You tell these older women is out here saggy, flabby and sick. That's what you just saying. You just chose big Valley. Why hello, Mike, Mike, get fifty years old and you dated younger women. Why, Mike, Why?
Speaker 4: I mean, like, like my man said, older women are come with a lot of package in a lot of ways.
Speaker 1: Mike, you ain't got no baggage, Mike. Mike, you ain't got no bag. You Let Mike finish because this is just a silly conversation. Mike, you're fifty years old, you're a black man in America. You ain't got no baggage. You ain't got no trauma. Noah, not really, you're a liar. You've been in therapy. Nah.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, nothing's ever happened to you in your life.
Speaker 4: You got I'm just saying, I'm just saying, you got kids. I mean, a man like to feel special, you know.
Speaker 1: Mike, do you have kids? Mike, do you have kids?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, so you got mad baggage, according to Marcus Houston, because if you was a fifty year old woman with four kids, you'd be having mad baggage. Mike. Come on, let's stop be here.
Speaker 4: My kids are over thirty. All my kids are grown.
Speaker 1: They should be you fifty, so.
Speaker 4: They're not really bagging.
Speaker 1: Mike is saying what Marcus Houston is saying, and not that I agree, but I'm saying that a young a lot of older men choose younger women because one they feel like they can mold them and make them do what they want. And two a lot of people feel that younger women their bodies are not reaching gravity. Man, you don't stop saying that. I'm going I'm with you. That is definitely what people saying. Who is people? You gotta stop this, bro. This is crazy. This is crazy talking talking this morning. This guy is crazy. This guy is out there telling all the older women y'all flabby and sick. Did I say that older women looking like Larry Holmes flabby and sick? That's what you're saying, not saying.
Speaker 4: But look at this a good point to Marcus made. They don't need a man, that's how they talk. Men need to feel needed and wanted, not they don't need to be with a woman that. I don't need no man to do this. I don't need no fan fit I mean. And then I mean, what do I mean? What do they need to do.
Speaker 1: For y'all act like older women don't do that? By the way, I'm envy knows. I'm a I'm a You know I love older women. You like them over fifty? I do? I love them. I love sixty. So that's what I like them. Seasons. Okay, that's what I like all right, But me and my wife have a gret relationship and we protect and provide for each other like we need each other. Like what is this thing that y'all have where y'all need a woman to like want y'all y'all say I need to mold a woman, like, like, what is that? Don't know? I'm just telling you what this is. I don't know. I don't agree. I need to feel wanted. I don't need I need a woman to want me and need me. And what is that? What is that? Kevin gos insecurities? Y'all haven't dealt with Kevin we're talking about cause Houston, what's your thoughts?
Speaker 9: I think he's crazy, right, but I think her parents are trading.
Speaker 1: Talk to me, brother, right, like I want.
Speaker 4: A woman to want me too, but I want an interspacent woman at the same job.
Speaker 9: I want a woman at the time you said.
Speaker 2: I give what you said.
Speaker 1: You're saying you want a woman that uh that that that that still that needs you, but can also do her own thing. Yeah, I mean like like he said, and I don't I don't know how long they've been talking, how long they've been speaking, uh, but for myself, the fact that they married at nineteen or whatever, it was. It means they had to know each other, right, And I don't think I would allow, and I'm gonna say allowed, but allow my eighteen year old daughter to be around somebody that old. That's just it. First of all, we got I got four daughters. You got four daughters. Imagine a man, a grown ass man like that, saying I can mold her. What does that even mean? Like you didn't do your You didn't do your job as a father. I didn't do my job as a father. If it's an old man out here talking, but I'm going to mold her all right? Well eight hundred and five eighty five, one oh five one. Let's have this discussion some more with taking your calls to want to choose more violence. I don't know who called more violence this morning? You and Marcus Houston. What are you talking. Let's go to Let's go to some calls. I want to know what y'all ladies think about it, and be telling y'all that everything gonna drop after forty I didn't say that, Henvy said everything drops after This guy is crazy. Let's talk about it at the breakfast club. Good morning.
Speaker 22: Ain't no man call me your opinions to the Breakfast Club top.
Speaker 1: Come on eight hundred five one good morning. Everybody is TJ n V. Charlamagne to God. We are the Breakfast Club. Now if you just joined us with talking about Marcus Houston, he was trend in yesterday. It was recently revealed that he is married. He's been married for a couple of years. He married a nineteen year old woman and people are upset about this, and he was talking around the reason that he married her was because of well, let him talk for himself.
Speaker 19: You know, a lot of women my age are very independent.
Speaker 21: They are very like, you know, I don't need a man to do this with me because I could do this for myself.
Speaker 19: I would never want to be the woman that felt.
Speaker 21: Like, oh I don't need you out of you know what I'm saying like that, So, you know, and there's a lot of women my age, j updated, women my age, and you know, they may have baggage, they may have kids, they may have not you know, it's just there's there's so many different women that I've dated throughout my life and this just so happened to be the one that caught my heart.
Speaker 1: I feel like the Internet took him out of context. Unless I didn't hear what the question was. What was the question that he was asked? Well, he's just been defending himself the last couple of days doing interviews and talking about people have been you know, concerned and asking, you know, Marcus, you're thirty eight years old, why you know, why marry a young he's only thirty eight? Yeah, damn, that's crazy, I thought, I thought, marcous I'm sorry he was. He married her at thirty eight in twenty twenty and she was nineteen years old. So Marcus Houston is three years he's what forty one, forty one years So people are asking, you know, why, like why date so far in age? You know, So people were asking that, Hello, who's this Ja Jay? Good morning. We're talking Marcus Houston and you know, dating young women and how he feels about the baggage and all that. What's your thoughts, Mork? What I mean?
Speaker 9: I feel like that, you know, I can agree with him, of course. I feel like that times you get to a woman of his age, they got so much baggage, not just you know, kids, as well as most offs done being ran through by you know, forty fifty guys. So as a successful man, I wouldn't want to give it a woman like that. You know, if she's his age and she's been with five guys or something like that, that's understandable. But that she doesn't been ran through by forty fifty different men. I mean, that's not quality, my brother.
Speaker 1: Imagine your question, what if what if you slept with forty or fifty different women?
Speaker 2: What have you got a few kids under your belt?
Speaker 1: You know what I mean? What have you been divorced a couple of times? Are you baggage? Have you been ran through? As a man?
Speaker 9: I mean, I mean as a man. I don't see it the same way if I was broke as a man, I didn't have a good job, I wasn't making money, and I think that women would judge me. I'm not gonna judge myself as a woman the same way woman's not gonna judge herself as a man. So she don't have a.
Speaker 1: Well, it don't matter what if the woman got more money.
Speaker 9: That that'll be just like a guy that's not slept with a bunch of women going to accept that.
Speaker 2: I don't even know what you're talking about anymore.
Speaker 1: Do we not realize how ridiculous we do we not realize how silly this double standard is.
Speaker 2: We all gonna get old. This is what I don't like.
Speaker 1: I don't like us not putting value on things that have age, right.
Speaker 2: And humans tend to do that.
Speaker 1: We put we put value on everything that got age except for ourselves. Age cheese considered great, age cards are considered classic wine. Kanyak, you know what I mean, baseball cards, basketball cards. But when comic book, but when it comes to yourself, all of a sudden, you have less value. That makes no sense to me. And how I just want to know. How come the same things that a woman can do, If a man does those same exact things, a man retains his value. I think. I think I'm gonna do it a lot too. I think women find younger men sometimes, and I think they look for younger men, and I think it's it's partly for the same reason. I actually see the reverse a lot now, you know, and nobody's having that conversation. The young girls be liking unking them now. They be calling me uncle snacky out here. They definitely theirsking damn girls like the little salt and pepper. I'm trying to guid but there's a lot of older women that like younger men as well. And it's the same reason. It's because, you know, pretty much they can be controlled. They're gonna do what they want, and they use it for what they can use it for. And then and aunties and and Grandmama kicked him out after that. That happens a lot. And the young girls like the older men because they feel like the older men provide stability the old women, you know, might be doing well in life.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 1: And the older women like the younger man because sometimes they feel like the younger man don't need Viagara, don't need the honey man.
Speaker 2: It ain't a honeystick as a honey pack.
Speaker 1: All right, tell me that, all right, tell me about it.
Speaker 2: I've used the honey pack.
Speaker 1: Hello, who's it aim? The police? Okay, okay, right, Hey, good morning mama.
Speaker 12: How are you?
Speaker 23: Good morning?
Speaker 1: Guy? What's your man?
Speaker 14: Listen?
Speaker 23: I've been waiting on this topic for a while now. We're not gonna keep ignoring this whole Marcus Hugh seeing Chris SOPs in his history, he groomed her, and we all know in his history and everything that radb been trying to say, he groomed her and I'm gonna just put.
Speaker 12: My two cents in there.
Speaker 23: I think it's crazy how we task sized Chris Brown till this day about Rihanna, but we turned a blind eye to what's going on with Marcus Ho's sting Chris Dokes.
Speaker 2: I don't know nothing about nothing in Chris Brown just getting at.
Speaker 1: I don't know nothing about nonhing in people. I know what I've heard the same things you've heard, but I don't know nothing about them people. Hello, who's this? This is hey Jaspin, Good morning. What's your thoughts.
Speaker 14: I think that he's a pervent Honestly, I think that him saying that he doesn't want to be with a woman his age is his only.
Speaker 4: Excuse for his growth, his growth of whatever he's doing.
Speaker 9: He's just being gross.
Speaker 1: He groomed this girl to be his woman.
Speaker 8: I don't think it's inappropriate.
Speaker 1: Okay, thank you, mama. There is there is something about using words like molding, because molding is the same thing as seeing grooming.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: It's like that is it is something very very strange about that kind of language. Heah, but I think it's absolutely disgusting too. When I see a lot of these older men with younger women. And then when I see a lot of these older women with younger men, because I do think it is a molding. I do think it is a grooming. I could imagine. Think about who you were at nineteen or who you were at eighteen. You're not that same person now. There's so many things that you didn't have. There wasn't life experiences, you haven't traveled, things that you didn't know. So to date somebody that knows more than you and can use that against you, I think that's a problem.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've always liked the older women though, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: But I think I honestly think it's because you know, when I was eight years old, I was getting touched on by older women. So I've always I've always liked older women me personally. I'm sorry, Yeah, I mean I've already worked it out through therapy, Okay, No, I don't. I want to know why you told all the women that gravity is concetting and everything on their body going to drop after a certain age. I want to know why you chose violence like that. I stand by the fact that older women over forty and fifty sixty years old is killing these young girls here nowadays. No, no, no, no, don't try to go agree. Now, we done heard what you had to say. I didn't say, you know why, because these older women how to take care of themself in a real way. That's what experienced. They know what to eat, they know how to work out. They you know, they in therapy, they meditating like they just got a different type of glow.
Speaker 2: Young girl got that yet.
Speaker 1: I didn't say that. I said, men say that I'm married me too, happily. Okay, and trust that that's another reason I can say with confidence that the older woman gets, the better she gets.
Speaker 2: All right, Okay, so my.
Speaker 1: Wife is fine after forty. My wife is fine after forty. Some of these young girls, y'all. I'm pretty, but y'all got a little dust on you blow some of that dust off. You're still a little dusty, a little dirty for it. Yeah, No, I'm with you. I agree. And like you said, I didn't say that. Men said that my wife is forty years over forty The internet, nbcaid be saying that older women out here looking like Larry Holmes, flabby and sick. I hate you, man, that's what you said. When we come back, we got your room and report. We gotta talk Jonathan Mage's he's back in the news. We'll do it when we come back. It's the breakfast club in the morning. Y'all just be waking up, kicking off, kicking, kicking the just disturbing women's piece for no damn reason. Oh, I was just reporting for no reason. Women ain't doing nothing but waking up mine in their business. Here you go, Well me, I'm just reporting the story. Yeah, you're reporting the story.
Speaker 2: What I just want?
Speaker 1: You know, the plenty of women on my line saying, speak for your speak for yours envy because I'm Miko Grimpton. She dog walking these holes, these young holes are too much from forty eight. Oh, I ain't got to speak for my wife farn forty three years old. No surgeries and she don't got that. She don't do. I have no makeup artists, none of that stuff or natural ro tall something the older women or body anybody out all these older women any day, All these older women are killing these young girls. Okay, I name names, but I won't. My wife has six kids and ain't got no stretch marks. It's still fine. Never had no surgeries and none of that. I love my wife shot. My wife, I was in that shot to say it again, I'm agree with you, Then you're gonna be mad, he said again, we're gonna agree with him, Then they're gonna be mad, all right, shouted from page six. Who actually sat down with marcaus Heston. That's where all that audio care that came from. See, I need to know the question to Sara asked that prompted him to just, you know, give up that information like that, because that's another thing.
Speaker 2: Why are you volunteering this information?
Speaker 4: Sir?
Speaker 1: People been on his head, all right, But you don't have to You don't have to engage. You don't have to engage. You don't have to engage. He ain't have to say nothing.
Speaker 2: You don't have to engage.
Speaker 1: But I guess he felt like he did. You know, people try to clear themselves up.
Speaker 2: There's nothing to clear up.
Speaker 1: Let people speculate, like people out here saying he was with her when she wasn't of age. They don't know that that was certain, you know what I mean. All they know is that they're married now and she's of age. Right. Yeah, I don't necessarily agree with it, you know, I ain't my thing, but it's not it's not He's not coming in a crime, all right. And people ask me all the time, what's with you in this fan? Are you? It's hot? Menopause like? But you? But it's hot in here the way you have a jacket on. You know that's a good thing. You have a jacket on. It'saying it's hot. See you play when we come you got hot?
Speaker 24: King?
Speaker 1: Look at me, King, Man, look at me King? When we come back, Man, we got the rumor report. Don't look at me, don't stop it, man, look at me? How look look chubby? You're a damn lie.
Speaker 2: Don't you don't even tell that.
Speaker 1: It looks like he was eating a lot. Looked like he was eating a lot. Now you're gonna be the rest of the day rumor report. When we come back, it's the breakfast good boarding wanting everybody. It's d J n V. Charlamagne the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. Let's get to the rumors. Let's talk Jonathan Major at the name or you gossip? Been you chatty? This is the rumor report.
Speaker 15: I mean, I guess we on the Breakfast club. This was the tea spells right, yes on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: Now yesterday we reported with Jonathan Mage Is that his PR team and manager decided to part ways with him. Now allegedly they're saying that Marvel is reportedly considering replacing him with an actor like Damnson Idris. That's the goddamn Internet. That's an Internet rumor that didn't come from any reliable source. In fact, if you read the Deadline article that came out Monday that talked about him partner ways with his management and PR, it says in that article verbatim Deadline, here is this, Damar Hamlin is okay to play now. They're saying he got okay to play after suffering a cardiac arrests just out over three and a half months, or after his arrest on the field, his cardiac arrests on the field, they're saying that he's allowed to start practicing and he's cleared to play.
Speaker 2: He better than me.
Speaker 1: I mean, you know, if physically they cleared him to play, I would think the biggest hurdle to get over right now would be psychologically right, But he better than me.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I would be back on that football.
Speaker 1: Field with him to talking about it.
Speaker 24: It was life changing, but it's not the end of my story. So I'm here to announce that I plan on making a comeback to the NFL. So the diagnosis of pretty much what happened to me was basically kommodio cordis. It's a direct blow at a specific point in your heartbeat that causes cardiac arrest and five to seven seconds later you fall out. And that's pretty much what everyone's seen. January second of this year. Kommodio cordis is the leading cause of death and youth and youth athletes across all sports. So that's something that I personally will be taking a step in to make a change. And also with that being said, you know, the all the awareness around CPR and the access to ads have been lower in that number as well.
Speaker 1: Man, God bless them, May the force be with him. Faith, faith and fear can't co exist. So I respect him, but damn, And if you're playing against him, would you like, like like hold back a little bit? I mean, he's only twenty five years old, but I think think so even if you're the coach, would you, you know, play him as hard or or even in practice, would you practice him as hard as other players, especially knowing what happened I don't know. That's that's that'sicult. Well, that's a tough and we're not that brother. So you know, we can't make decisions for him or we don't know what's in his head. So God blessing us. All we could do ask him the best. But I hope that.
Speaker 2: He's talked to multiple multiple doctors.
Speaker 1: They said he talks about three or four specialists, two in the Buffalo area and I believe one in the city and one somewhere else I think in Atlanta or California, And they all said the same thing, that he was cleared to play. I went out his team fields. I wonder how the league feels. Do they want him to play? They do they feel like it's safe for him to play, because that's the other thing. You're a player. You're gonna want to go out there and ball, you know what I mean. But sometimes you got to save people from themselves. So do you say, look, man, I don't think this is something you should you should go back on the field with. I don't know, but if every doctor that you visit say it's okay, and not one doctor said maybe not, or one doctor says no, or one doctor says fifty to fifty, they're all saying, Okay, I mean, I guess you know he wants play football. He'sen playing football. I'm sure it's his pop Warner, probably since he was like three four years old. He wants to play. That's a tough one, man, God bless him, Like I said, God bless him. Yeah, that's a tough one. And lastly, I seen this trending. Joh Rul talked about this before. He was talking about paving the way for Drake. Even when he was up here. He even talked about it a lot. But like I said, I seen this trending yesterday. So this is him talking about paving away Oh joh Will walked so Drake could run.
Speaker 5: Is that, you know, a sentiment you agree with.
Speaker 17: I mean, I get my credit, you know, because we're all bad from each other. You know, you know before me, it was you know, groups and artists, you know, your own thugs in harmony.
Speaker 1: You know you had LLL made.
Speaker 17: I need love, nothing mame man made.
Speaker 1: You know, you know all I needed man?
Speaker 17: You know, so those type of records did exist. I think what I did that was different and set me apart from everybody else was one. I made it my own mind was more consistent. But I also created what I like to call it the the hip hop and RB duet. You didn't really know whose record it was, Like when you listen to I'm Real, is that jos record Jennifer's record?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would agree with with Joila said he paved the way for Drake. We've been said that drop on a class. We've had that conversation a million dollars, feel like we've had that conversation with jo Rul Yes, and I think he was one of the one. I mean, I've seen him. He mentioned LL cool J with I Need Love with LLLL was rapping. Ll COOLJ walked, he did Bone Thugs in harmony with Bone Thugs was rapping and they were singing as well, but not the melodies like Joh did it. I think LL people like LL walked so jo Rule could run, so Drake could fly. Shut up, man, all right, well that you don't think he's flying. He's an our. What you give me a donkey to man? Before after the hour, we need Sheriff Kevin Clardy to come to the front of the congregation. We'd like to have a word with him. Not just him, two of his staffers and the Oklahoma Sheriff's Association.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you I four after that.
Speaker 1: All right, we'll get to that next and don't move. And also after that, as c INE, a lot of people have been calling up pay for relationship advice, any type of advice that you need the phone lines to wide open. As C and E is up next, it's the Breakfast Club on BT the Breakfast Club. Your mornings will never be the same. Your company has goals this year, find the right people to help you achieve them. With jip recruiter, with four out of five employers, get a quality candidate within the first day. Try it free at jiprecruiter dot com, slash breakfast at ZipRecruiter dot com slash breakfast. This is a miracle, there is no question.
Speaker 25: And there are problems in this country between police and community.
Speaker 18: Yes, you are a donkey to the latest on that police killing of a black man.
Speaker 1: Now the new developments in the deadly spawshooting rampase man.
Speaker 26: You say, it was a really bad day for him and this is.
Speaker 3: What he did, and so we are in a state of emergency.
Speaker 1: Okay, White supremacist violence, it is always has been the number one threat to our society. But I'm also very proud that my wife is white club bit.
Speaker 2: All right, Nan, please tell me why was I your.
Speaker 3: Donkey over day?
Speaker 1: Donkey today for Wednesday, April nineteenth. Today is April nineteenth. It is okay. April nineteenth goes to Sheriff Kevin Clardy, sheriff's investigator Alicia Manning, and jail administrator Larry Hendrix, as well as the Oklahoma Sheriff's Association.
Speaker 2: Why because the sheriff.
Speaker 1: And these two staffers were secretly recorded talking about killing reporters and lynching black residents after a public meeting. Oh, you can't make this kind of stuff up people. I wish this wasn't true, but it is in fact true. In fact, this is America. Let's listen.
Speaker 5: To day.
Speaker 1: What does that take?
Speaker 26: A damn whooped? Throw them in the sale. I've runna. We're talking about a month creek hung them up with the lamb bro. Yeah, I got more rocks, we got Regent man very quot guys. Yeah, and would cut no mercy.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 11: But here's the reality. If a hair on his wow paid presume him paid for any of those people that really were behind all that. If the hair on murs that plus about anybody who were the bad guys?
Speaker 26: Well, I know where two big big poles are here, lady, are.
Speaker 1: Predese Jesus Christ? Being black in America is something, ain't it? Because our whole lives. We know that's how so many, so many white people feel about us. But we live in a country that will tell us we bugging if we say that's how they feel about us. And then even when audio recordings like that come out proving that not only is that how some white people feel about us in this country, that is actual law enforcement talking, okay, confirming for so many of us the racial bias we know exists in law enforcement, the same bias y'all always try to convince us isn't real. But yet, do you think the Oklahoma is conceding anything. You think he's apologizing, You think he's admitting any wrongdoing. You think he's resigning even though people are calling for him to. No, of course not, in fact, listen to what he said. In regards to the recordings.
Speaker 25: The Sheriff's office did post a statement calling the audio quote illegally obtained and writing, in part, our preliminary information indicates that the media released audio recording has in fact been altered. The motivation for doing so remains unclear. At this point, the matter is actively being investigated.
Speaker 1: He didn't say anything was wrong with what they said, didn't apologize, just simply said it was illegally obtained and that it may have been altered and may have violated a state law prohibiting secret recordings by his third party. He said it was altered because they left out the part where he said, not only will I hang them, but I think their babies the gayers. I'm lying, he didn't say that. But also why didn't he just say it was AI? I was just thinking the same thing. I don't win AI any controversial races, homophobic, antth medic audio that pops up nowadays, just say it's AI. Okay, blame it on chat GPT, because the reality is, in a minute, it really might be. But this isn't chat g GPT. This is good old fashioned American white supremacy.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Now, the reason the Oklahoma Sheriff's Associating Association is getting the biggest he hall is because they voted to suspend the sheriff and two other staffers. Listen to what I said, they've voted to suspend the sheriff and two other staffers. Now, I don't know how any of this works, but a suspension, can we put play the play the audio again, and I'm talking about to day. What does that take A damn black whoop asked to throw them in the sale.
Speaker 16: I run, I'm talking about a money right and hung them up with the damn bro.
Speaker 26: I got more rocks than we got, I know, because they're getting many guys and would cut no mercy.
Speaker 11: Yeah, but here's the reality. It's a hair on his life hold hand held or any.
Speaker 12: Of those people that really were behind all that.
Speaker 11: If the hair owners that plus by anybody, what the guys I know what, two.
Speaker 26: Big big polls over there native.
Speaker 1: Done. They got more roused at us. Yeah, you can't blame that on chat GPT. That's just crack his chatting, because that sound like it should be a suspension. No, No, that should be a firing. That should be an actual criminal investigation to make sure he hasn't done crimes against black people before. Okay, I've been you know, suspended from school before when we was in high school.
Speaker 2: Like, suspension means you can come back.
Speaker 1: What could possibly happen during a suspension for threatening to kill a reporter and black people. That's gonna make this sheriff and the staffs come back from suspension and not want to kill said reporter and are black people? Listen, man, at what point are we going to accept this is what some people in America think of us and act and act accordingly. Okay, they are allowed to say these kind of things about us and just get a suspension, and neither are elected officials, law enforcement people cooking your food. I don't have any bright ideas, no answers. I'm just here to raise awareness to these people, these problematic people, and fight racism with racism. Please let Chelsea Handle give Sheriff Kevin Clardy, sheriff's investigator A. Lisia Manning, and jail administrator Larry Hendricks the biggest he haw hee haw hee haw. That is way too.
Speaker 15: Much, Dan Maynes.
Speaker 2: Matter of fact, let Kathy Griffin give him the biggest he huh. Please give this giant jar male the biggest he haw.
Speaker 1: Uncle Charlotte did the second ago, did you say you fight racism with racism? Yes, because some people call me asking if Chris Rock got something to say racist, then they say me asking my girl that Popeye's what's on the menu. They say that's that's racist too, right, what else are we supposed to call these people on be ET? Oh my goodness? All right, well, thank you for that donkey of the day, and shout to be e T again. Shout to all my b T family. We'll see you guys tomorrow and wait to see how standers and practices slices this one up. Can't wait to see if the lawyer's approved this one on BT. Oh my goodness, you want to do it again one more time? Contract to sign? You know what you signed up for on BT? Alright, everybody else, let's hopping up the phone lines eight hundred and five eight five one oh five to one ass c n E. If you need relationship advice and any type of advice, you can call us up right now. We'll take it serious and we'll try to help. You would call your primes, so don't move. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club. It's that time ask Charlemagne and DJ MV anything, pick it up, pick it up. It's time to ask any morning everybody. It's d j en Vy Charlomagne, the gud. We are the breakfast Club. It's time for ass C and E. If you need relationship advice or any type of advice, you can call us right now. Eight hundred five, eight five one oh five to one. Hello, who's this y'o?
Speaker 4: What's good?
Speaker 19: Charler?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 4: What's good? Envy today?
Speaker 12: Man?
Speaker 1: How are you?
Speaker 4: I'm doing I'm doing great.
Speaker 1: That's of course for seeing me. Man.
Speaker 4: All right, So I'm say anonymous. I ain't gonna put my name out there because she probably in it, but I just basically need to see what I can tell my girl about, like how expensive I mean sorry, I'm sorry, and how expensive things are out here? Like she wants expensive day, she wants to go to cool things.
Speaker 1: With your mouth, bro a lot?
Speaker 2: What's wrong with your mouth?
Speaker 1: What you mean?
Speaker 8: Nothing?
Speaker 1: Speak? Talk to her?
Speaker 2: Tell her this is too expensive.
Speaker 1: You know. Inflation is crazy, Economy is crazy. Let's break this down a little bit. Have you lied to it and you told her you make more than you actually make?
Speaker 4: No, now that's the thing. I've never lied. But I'm the type of person where if if if I don't want to let her down, you know what saying, Like if she wants to go out somewhere at night. I'll pay for it, you know. And I never used credit cards. I always use my money. But when that Monday comes around and the payments catch up on your statement, you look at your BAK account. You just see it and be like.
Speaker 1: Dang bro, and be honest with your lady. She's only allowing you to do this because she thinks you can handle it, and she thinks you're capable of doing it.
Speaker 2: Just tell her the truth. If you planning to be with her, that's gonna be your wife.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 4: I hope so, I really hope so well.
Speaker 2: You gotta be honest with her. You gotta be honest about finances.
Speaker 14: You know.
Speaker 1: One of the number one reasons people get divorces and break up is because of finances. Just tell it. The truth came and absolutely, and what Charlamagne said is the truth. And if you feel like you can't be honest with her or she starts acting a different because you can afford it, she's not the one for you. Because you want somebody that's gonna be there for you, regardless if you make it or you don't make it. Because and this thing we call life, there's so many ups, so many downs, and you want somebody that's gonna be a rider for you. That's right. Use your mouth, man speak, use your mouth and use your mouth. You know what I mean? You know what I mean? Broka, all right, right, that's all. Good luck, brother, I appreciate y'all.
Speaker 4: Man. By the way, By the way, I love how y'all do the show too. By the way, with the guess that guess your parents, it always it keeps you guessing.
Speaker 1: Oh, hello, who's the miner?
Speaker 5: Ay?
Speaker 1: This is Lee was popping, good morning, this is asking your question. We miss you too.
Speaker 13: My question is my question is now that I'm gonna.
Speaker 9: Be like for probation.
Speaker 14: That's swell one tonight and that's completely successfully Charlemagne, I forgot.
Speaker 12: I couldn't hear nothing when I asked you.
Speaker 9: I snapped out on my baby's dead.
Speaker 7: I blinked out completely.
Speaker 9: When you started talking.
Speaker 12: You said what I blanked out completely when you started talking.
Speaker 9: I snapped on my baby's dead.
Speaker 1: You snapped on your babies, answered yeah.
Speaker 14: You answered me back, and I didn't hear nothing that you said because I could not hear.
Speaker 1: I talked about that. Well, let me ask you question. Why were you on probation? Mama?
Speaker 9: It has to do with my baby's dads girlfriend.
Speaker 1: You also, you're saying at twelve one one pm, you about to get put back on probation because you're gonn with hands. Now, she's not gonna do that. You're smarter than.
Speaker 7: That, right, I will never ever ever do that.
Speaker 4: That's again, Oh you beat her up.
Speaker 1: That's how you ended up on probation.
Speaker 6: My mouth is too smart, and I got took to jails behind my mouth.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean observation, I would, well, what do you enjoyed doing?
Speaker 18: You?
Speaker 1: Where are you from?
Speaker 9: Jesus Beltimore?
Speaker 7: Phile, Baltimore.
Speaker 1: I don't know what's going on? All right now, I have no idea, man a, I don't know what you're from. Okay, you from p a, Okay, from Philly? All right? Understand? Phi? Yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, Harrisburg, which is close to Philly.
Speaker 2: What disrespect Philly?
Speaker 1: Like that?
Speaker 2: What Harrisburg and Harrisburg Philly is capital from Philly.
Speaker 1: That's like That's like people from lord Darby, sand is Lordby.
Speaker 14: I go the whole city.
Speaker 9: I start in Northtown and I go through town and then I'm in Philly.
Speaker 2: Are so confused? I thought, what's going on?
Speaker 1: She gets off probation tonight. She wants to know what she should do. All right, Well, the first thing, you know, if I was you, I would not go out. There's no way you should go to a club. You should not be running around. Do you have a job. No, yes, you don't need to be on drugs. You definitely don't need to do no drugs. All right, you got two of them. I wouldn't do anything. I would have a nice glass of read a book, and watch television tonight. That's what I would do.
Speaker 9: Okay, I got those books just about what every woman should know about men.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right on on a weekend, I would go to a nice day party something early, get your back, get your ass back in the house early, listen to some music. If you smoke, go smoke coocker, dance a little bit, wine up on somebody and enjoy yourself a little bit.
Speaker 14: You like dance.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be honest. I don't think you need to be on the street. I don't know what envy.
Speaker 1: No, No, I think we ain't the ones tripping. Okay, okay, well you need to stay on Maybe I think you need to stay on probation. You'll be monitored what's your probation officer? Let me let me you need to.
Speaker 4: Angle was acting?
Speaker 14: And where does video at dj Z?
Speaker 2: We need to know where you at at all times. You're still on the.
Speaker 5: Phone with her, no idea?
Speaker 1: What I am? Soka? Could you please hang up on it? You hang up on everybody else to give me your ship, hang up on you, don't hang up on you. Okay, that woman needs an ankle monitor, a constant supervision. Okay, the hell is going on out here? Jesus Hello, who's this?
Speaker 26: This kid be tricked?
Speaker 1: Dad? What's something? What's ther question for CNE?
Speaker 8: Actually I had some relationship invite for you and Charlotte Man. So like y'all know, between the time of seven thirty in the morning, at eight eight fifteen, y'all listeners are taking their kids to school. I don't think it's appropriate for me to have to explain to my daughter why envy looking at a man penis through a sweatpan?
Speaker 1: Whoa whoa?
Speaker 8: You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Whoa whoa.
Speaker 7: I've loved y'all show any day with my daughter.
Speaker 8: I hear you're talking about a man penis at seven thirty in the morning.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm what great as she in.
Speaker 8: She's in the fourth grade.
Speaker 1: She's nine years old in fourth grade, Dy, you know, if the parents get permission, they're teaching about sexual sexual preferences and gender identity.
Speaker 8: Person.
Speaker 1: I'm with you. I'm not giving no get permission by young kids too. But you know, I guess I guess you're giving them a you know, an early conversation on sexual identity.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 8: I mean, yeah, that's cool, But I'm just saying. You know, a lot of your listeners is driving taking their kids to school. You're at least seven thirty to eight o'clock at least tone that die.
Speaker 1: So after eight is when n we should talk about seeing men's penises.
Speaker 7: You can talk about all the penis you won't.
Speaker 4: You can look at all.
Speaker 1: Make a note. We're gonna make a note.
Speaker 2: I got you.
Speaker 1: We're gonna make a note after we try to do that. By the way, we do do that. That was we do think that. I thought it was after eight fifty, Yeah fifty, you're right, it was after eight. I thought so. But he's that's a good note. I'm not mad at him at all. You're absolutely right, sir, All right, thank you, all right. Seeing the eight hundred and five eighty five, one oh five. When you need relationship advice, call us now. It's the breakfast ug Good Morning, asked Charlemagne and dj n V. Anything, pick it up, pick it up, pick it up. It's time to ask morning. Everybody is d j n V, Charlomagne, the Goud. We are the breakfast Club. It's time for as and E. You need relationship advice and any type of advice, you can hit us up. Hello. Who's this? Hey, Hey, hey, mama? What what? What's what's your question? In South Carolina, Florence to the eight o three eight four three? What's your question?
Speaker 12: Okay, I've been rated this guy, and I don't. I don't judge people. So basically, the guy has a nice side, a nice car, everything works.
Speaker 1: He works in food. What like you working with you? Said? Her voice dropped when she said that, like, don't don't be ashamed of that, saying with your chest. He works in fast food. We work at.
Speaker 12: Can you read that pod?
Speaker 1: Oh? Good job? Okay, talk to me.
Speaker 12: Okay, So either I don't people, but this guy has just been acting like a total ass, like just like he is the catch when I really.
Speaker 1: Am and.
Speaker 12: I'm an emya, I do make a I still help the will started.
Speaker 1: How old are you at there's a lot of things.
Speaker 12: I'm twenty eight, okay, yes so and he's thirty. So you know, I don't judge people buy, you know, as long as you're working for something better in your life. And he's just been acting like a complete ass like and I'm just trying to figure out mind you like he's having issues financially, like I was.
Speaker 1: Really, I'm gonna let Charlamagne answer this because if I answer it, they're gonna say I'm being too boogie. How long you've been working? How long you've been working at copies?
Speaker 12: Though, Mama, he's been working there from I'm only known him for two months from what I know that, you know, like he's so low hard times and you know, this is just I was thinking that this is just something he was doing at meantime, but this.
Speaker 1: Guy like really went to apply to all of Listen, I respect that king. Salute to that king, because that king is not letting you know where he works with his confidence in no way, shape.
Speaker 12: Or form, right Like, I'm like absolute, you know, the humbleness because he's working, he's able to you know, That's what I looked at the situation as I'm like, okay, so I still look at homeless right right right?
Speaker 1: You know, in these places and these things, and when he brings you home that three piece tender with the mashed potatoes and biscuits, you eat it, don't you. That's it's funny.
Speaker 4: But no, but.
Speaker 12: Listen, like, I just don't know because besides that, you're arrogant, and you are. You just feel like, you know, you have all this stuff going on, like I'm trying to, you know, look at the situation a different light, but you're treated me like you don't. You do not even appreciate that. I can see who you are.
Speaker 1: Because the reality of the situation, Queen, regardless of where he worked, he would still be an a hole. So maybe you just need to stop dealing with him because he's an a hole, not because of where he works at.
Speaker 2: What your what you're upset about is you.
Speaker 1: Like him, and you you like him, so don't you just tell him? Bro, you're an a hole. You need to start treating me better because I really do like you. I do appreciate you. I love when you bring me home that sandwich. I love when you bring me home that sand which is South Carolina business.
Speaker 2: You like that spicy chicken sandwich combo.
Speaker 12: No, I mean I want him to find like you're gonna have to do better in life, you know, eventially like you.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, I came home my tongue. Mama, Mama, I want better for you. I want better for you. Yes, I want better for her because of how he's acting, not because of the where he works. Yeah, I want better for both. He could be a lawyer and still being a whole. I wouldn't want her to say that. But the fact the fact that I don't think.
Speaker 12: This man like really from his house for too much. I like, I don't know if I'm crazy or not, but I feel like he's like, Okay, well let's you know, get an apartments because because I feel.
Speaker 2: That, no tell me no twelve piece chicken family.
Speaker 1: Meals happened, and let me telling me no family fees happen. Where did he work before Popeye's, Mama? Where he work before Pope's He.
Speaker 12: Was in sales where like he went door her door doing things like but he has his own clothing friend like, he has a nice apartment, nice car, Like he's very intelligent.
Speaker 1: It's just I don't. Oh, well, this is this is what I would tell my life. This is what I would tell my daughter in this situation if you are my daughter, right, you know, there's no like you said that. The problem is that he's an a hole. It doesn't matter what type of job he has, if he was any if he was a DJ, he's gonna be an a hole. But the problem is, you know, he's thirty years old and he works at Popeyes. And I understand that, you know, sometimes we got to get money how we get money, But I think you want somebody that that that is looking for the future and looking for a law term. No disrespect. I don't think Pope's is long term. It means to It's a means to an end. Right, you work at a fast food to telemarketing, to get to the next job, to get to your position, to set your career up. The fact that he's thirty thirty one right now and he's philedel applications for Olive Garden, McDonald's.
Speaker 2: And white Cash and respect it.
Speaker 1: I think that you know, you might need to, you know, encourage him to do something else to get a career, because unless you want to get married in the Popeye's bathroom, and yeah, I would, you know, I would try to encourage him to say, hey, you got to do better or this ain't gonna work. And the more the more important thing is his behavior, man. And also to envy, you're not factoring in that penis. You ain't told us about that yet? Man?
Speaker 2: What that that?
Speaker 18: That?
Speaker 1: What you what you want to say? Has that evicted Popeye's penis? Ain't no joke?
Speaker 12: Right listen and listen, I've been celibrated for a year and a half, so like that was my non negotable, Like it had to be on a point at every point.
Speaker 1: So what I'm saying, that's the bo get your back blown out and getting the eight piece things, sugar Box and biscuy come on now, come on now. See that's the conversation you ain't having with us. And we can't talk to you about that because we are men. That's all right, but we understand your predicaments. Should should we say you're a pickle?
Speaker 12: I just like at this point, it's not how your it's not your situation, it's how you're acting. And I have to off that and I just really hope you've listening. I can't if I'm not judging you for your situation obviously, because I've been here for too length knowing what was going on.
Speaker 1: It's how you.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I can't. I can't really that I've been here like his thing is, Oh, you haven't been here for me. I'm like I've been here any other woman we have grand especially in my situation.
Speaker 18: Like.
Speaker 12: I'm doing well.
Speaker 1: You got to take the penis out the situation right now, you got it, got a hook what you said.
Speaker 12: Almost if it was he almost did barely, like I can do that, intelligent enough to do that.
Speaker 8: But it's good.
Speaker 6: I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't want him treat you can't be with somebody treating you like, treating you bad money.
Speaker 2: He's an a hole.
Speaker 1: Forget where he works at, forgetting aside, get the penis and all that. If he's an a hole. You sometimes, Mama, you gotta do better.
Speaker 2: I want right for you. I want better for you because.
Speaker 12: He's a jerk, exactly. Thank you so much. I really appreciate all.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 1: Now, look at KFC, maybe KMC might have some better man or Chick fil A. That's right, that's right, I know Chick fil At ain't no a holes. That chick fil a man.
Speaker 12: Right this again, I don't think I don't think I'll be doing this again.
Speaker 1: All right, See we get there, eventually, we get there. All right. Good luck to that woman.
Speaker 26: All right?
Speaker 1: Now, what's the more listory? Or there's no more the story? Yes right, we gotta talk young be We gotta talk NB A young boy. He got another one, another one, and we'll tell you about it when we come back. It's the breakfast club. Good morning, the breakfast club owning everybody to see j n V Charlamagne de goud. We are the breakfast Club. Let's get to the room. Let's talk NBA young boy, pull out a name or you gossip been chatting? God, this is the rumor report.
Speaker 15: I mean, I guess we're on the breakfast club. This is where the tea spells.
Speaker 1: Right, yes, on the breakfast club. We got to congratulate NBA young boy. He reportedly welcomes his eleventh child. And you're trying to have as many kids as you got mixtapes, hunh eleven children. Now this is his ninth baby, mama, So congratulations to NBA young boy. Weapon congratulates to that young lady for having a healthy uh birth, my healthy birth. Yes, right now, y s L lawyers have been going through it. In the courtroom where we talked about yesterday, had a one lawyer said, cap, now this other other attorney and now I've never heard of this before, so maybe if there's any judges or attorneys or lawyers that can help me out. So now this other attorney, he was ordered to buy a lunch for all the other lawyers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I didn't.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm not an attorney, clearly, but that didn't sound ethical to me. You can do that, I didn't think, So you make me buy lunch. So he didn't. He didn't buy a lunch for all the other attorneys. So he was threatened with twenty days in jail if he didn't complete a seventeen page paper on the importance of professionalism in the legal field. I don't think this is why sl case is happening on Earth six one six. I think that we're watching it through the lens of whatever be they're giving us. But this is happening on another planet because none of this stuff makes any sense to me. I don't know if you remember, did he make another jura that said something? Didn't he make him write a paper too? I've never heard of a judge making you write a paper. I'm still stuck on the you gotta buy everybody lunch that. I never heard that one either. Could you imagine being an attorney You went to law school and a judge is telling you you got to write a seventeen page paper on importance of professionalism. Since they already yelling cap in court, now you gotta yell at SMD suck my judge.
Speaker 2: Your clients to go to.
Speaker 1: Jail after that. Yeah, definitely, definitely real. You're definitely going to At least you kept it real. Oh we have audio. Listen.
Speaker 27: How are we doing on that paper? The importance of professionalism? Yours is due by twenty eighth of April. I'm chair just clocking, so we were on track. Well, your better half said she's not writing for you either.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well I just want to let you know that.
Speaker 27: Okay, all right, so we're good. Because that was an offer to you. You already asked me, could I pay the thousand dollars? I told you no, twenty eight yes at noon, or you do twenty days and seventeen page paper on the importance of professionals in the legal field and treating ones opponents with civility. Paper is to be published quality in APA format and at least ten primary and ten secondary sources.
Speaker 2: What stapors McLean would never What what are we talking about here?
Speaker 1: What are you serious? I'm trying to fight a case here, I'm studying for the case.
Speaker 2: You're trying to be writing seventeen but you got me writing that.
Speaker 1: Then you tell me my sister can't write because they're gonna chest me on it. And then you got me y'all, they're.
Speaker 19: Gonna never make it out the hood, y'all gonna die broke.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm talking about. You gotta have that soldier boy and the energy sometimes in that quarter. But you can't be too disrespectful because he's still judging your client, which is why, which that's as I feel like that would be a discraction. I feel like you throw the whole case away. If you're making me do all that, I can't focus on my client because you got me writing papers. That sounds wild. That sounds wild, all right. And lastly, this is a rumor report. Rumor report, rumor report. It seems like a new couple alert yg and Sweedy have been seen and uh seeing running around with each other. This is nasty. This is when you need a woman in here for real. I don't even like to word. I don't even like that that came out your mouth.
Speaker 4: Just now.
Speaker 1: New couple alert. According to the Jasmine brand, they spent their time at Coachella cozing up together. They were seen at his birthday party. They give me the fan past. You gotta wag yourself with stories like that. It sounds crazy. I know, I know, but you know we need all right now, fan yourselfing. I say it again, say new couple of. There you go, new couple alert, New couple of alert, New couple alert. Tell them girl, now, why G girl and sweetie been seeing running around town? You know what that means? New couple Now? They were at Coachella. Now, this is according to the Jasmine brand. Shout the Jasmine. They were closing up together, they said, although there's no pictures that surface yet, but people been seeing them. And not only that, you know where she popped up? Why g birthday party in March, which is when the gossip first begin to fly. They've got a couple, or they'll bubble, because oh yeah, they above their bubble. And there was a bowtcheller. Theyre bubble yeah yeah, and there was that bowtcheller. So I just want to give you that information. Okay, I like this little fan. I told you that. Okay, flame Morel got the dough for we're talking at my churchman in here. All it's gonna be a great yeah, no man. Judy Bloom documentary comes out on Friday. Judy Bloom Forever in the Fight this weekend, Ryan got sean fight on Saturday. The Black Podcast Festival is Saturday's right. This is gonna be a fantastic weekend. All right, Well that is what you today nineteenth Tomorrow's twentieth. Oh thought it was Thursday. It s watst Thursday. Okay, all right, getting up next to the People's Choice Mixed and I gotta remind you guys, don't forget my Car show Memphis twenty eighth. All right. Now, we're doing it in memory, of course, of Young Dolphs. So we're gonna have Young Dolph's whole fleet there, which is gonna be pretty dope, so you get to see all those camouflage cars. Also, we're gonna have the Young Dolph Museum, which is traveling from city to city. You get to see some of his artwork, his clothing, it's jewelry and all of that. And then we're gonna have cars from celebrity friends. I know Bunbe said he's pulling up. I know fifty cent is gonna have some cars. I know Key Clock, myself and a couple other people I have to name in a little bit. And then we're gonna have kids rides for the kids. It's a family fun day, So it's gonna be rides for the kids, amusement amusement rides, face paint and gaming trucks. It's gonna be food trucks. It's gonna be a family funday. Kids five and under our free. So if you're in the area, Arkansas, Mississippi, Memphis, surrounding cities, pull up on us because we gonna have a lot of fun that day. All right, and the People's Choice mixes up. Next, let's go the Breakfast Club. Your mornings will never be the same weekdays at nine am, eight Central, DJ Envy and Charlmagne to God host The Breakfast Club on BT. The Evolution will be televised on a new set with top tier guests. The Breakfast Club with real Talk rains all new Monday through Friday at nine am eighth Central on BT morning. Everybody is DJ NV Charlamagne the God. We are the Breakfast Club. Hopefully you guys are having a great day. We are man want to shout out to be Et again. You can catch us on be Et each and every morning at nine a m. Eastern time. We on BT right now. You know, I love about this. I love being a background background noise. You know what I mean, Because this is one of those things. If you at home at nine o'clock, you can just turn BT on and if the Breakfast Club is playing, like imagine you just dropped your kids off the school and you got to you back home in the house, and now you care just going on and turn the TV on the BOMB right there. Yeah, all you at work and you can turn this on a computer or whatever it may be. But we appreciate you guys for riding with us, and thank you so much. I haven't watched ET this much in a long time. Y'all got some crazy ass programming. We've seen some crazy as definitely we seen some crazy ass programming. I've seen something of a guy was chained up to something with no shirt