Speaker 1: Today show is pre recorded.
Speaker 2: Y'all know what time y'all don't know y'all at all?
Speaker 1: Soon given them a million bus buss boozy listening to.
Speaker 3: Show to.
Speaker 1: Joy joy you love you.
Speaker 4: Turn. I can't.
Speaker 1: To turn the mouth turn You probably got to turn the mouth turn out to turn the water. The monica wouldn't come come out your h I sure will. Good morning everybody, y'all, listen to the voice.
Speaker 5: Come on dig me now. One and only Steve Harvey got a radio show.
Speaker 6: Man o man o man grateful for It comes with a huge amount of responsibility. I didn't really know I was gonna have to be this responsible. You know, Can I share something with y'all? I started out to Finally I had gotten on track and was able to see a way to even pursue my dream. It has been a long, a long trip that I've been on, and I've gone through so many phases of it. It is rewarding along the way to accomplish your dreams. What I'm saying is this, let me let me put it together, because I got so much running through my head right now. You know, it's one thing to accomplish your dream, but there's joy in the process of achieving it. See, some people are so caught up in the goal, the final goal, that they find no joy, no enjoyment in the process. If you have found what it is you want to do and you strike out on that journey, please understand you are far more blessed than the average person to know what it is you really want to do, to find your work in life, your purpose, to find out what direction you want to go in is such a blessing. The average person, if you sit down and talk to them, oftentimes don't have their life on track. And it'd be some people that you looking at you think, God it going on because of their appearance, their swagger. Oh they walk like it, they talk like it, they look like it. But if you sit down and talk to the average person, the average person man does not know what their purpose is, has not discovered what they want to do, and have no idea how to get that. If you are on the other side of that, if you understand your purpose, if you have an idea of what you want to be, and you are on your way there, you are truly blessed. And in that blessing you must recognize it as a blessing. You must recognize the fact that you are on the right side, and that there should be a sense of accomplishment and a feeling of pride in you that you are on track to accomplish your goal. See what used to happen was sometimes I used to keep my nose so on the grindstone that I wouldn't even look up and realize, Man, hey, man, I know you're trying.
Speaker 1: To get here, but Steve, hold on, Man, can't you see what you've done so far? Can't you find you some joy in the process.
Speaker 6: See, a lot of us lose the joy of a blessings God has given us because we looking at the end talking about I ain't there yet, you on your way.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna give you an example.
Speaker 6: I had a friend who told me that they wanted to be a millionaire, and they asked me some questions and I told them, so they started the process, and I am telling you, this dude works extremely hard. So about a year later we were talking. He had found this business, he had set his goal, and he was working towards it. Then about two years later I ran up into him again. We were talking about it and everything. He said, Man, I really really appreciate the advice. He said, Man, but this is all jacked up, man, because I still ain't made that million I was talking about. I said, well, hey, man, just keep at it is coming. He said, man, keep at it.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 6: You know how long I've been doing this? Been two years now. And I didn't say that to him, but I said to myself, yeah, two years. He said, Man, I've been grinding so long. Man, it's just it ain't happening for me. I said, wait a minute, man, holld on, hold on. I said, about how much you making right now a year?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 5: About two hundred and fifty thousand. I quit breathing. I said, well, my man, two years ago.
Speaker 6: You didn't have a clue. Two years later, you making a quarter of a million dollars. I said, man, do you understand how blessed you are? I said, ma'am, your family was about to get put out. Two years ago. You done bought a house. Yeah, man, but this ain't the house.
Speaker 1: I really won't. Oh, oh Pardner, whoa I got that? I got that?
Speaker 6: The house you really won't make Mike call fied eight million. I don't know, but man, ya'll got a house, you making a payment, you drive it. You ain't out no more. I said, old man, you got to stop. I said, you got to stop. I said, man, because right now, man, you you coming across. That's real ungrateful to me. And so he said, man, why are you tripping like that?
Speaker 7: Man?
Speaker 6: Man, you act like don't nobody want to have nothing but you? I said, whoa man, where are you going with this conversation? I said, Oh, I didn't come to you. I just came to you and asked you how you doing? And I'm trying to point out to you that the journey that you started on, that you are on your way, and you are in the process of accomplishing your goals. And can you not feel some joy and some pleasure in your accomplishment. Quit tripping on the fact that you ain't made a million yet.
Speaker 1: You on your way?
Speaker 6: You done went from He thought, this dude was making fifteen thousand dollars a year. You making quarter of a million dollars in two years. Man, come on, man, can't you see? Can't you see? So he said, eventually, ah, man, I kind of see what you saying. But that ain't about nothing to me because I ran up into him a year and a half later, how you doing. Man, Man, I sure wish how to appreciate it my life when I had it like that, I said, what you mean, had it like that?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 6: Just fell on some hard times. Man, right back where I was. And then we talked. I said, hey, man, don't worry about it.
Speaker 1: I said.
Speaker 6: Once you know how to accomplish something, I said, you just reapply the same principles and start on over again. Man, you know how hard it is to be to start over. Okay, my man, Hold up, pardoner, you've been do yourself like this again. First you wasn't grateful for what you had. Now you're looking at the fact that you might have to start over, and you know how hard it is to start over. Maybe God said, okay, you ain't happy with this, Okay, didn't handle it your way? You obviously ain't happy with the way I'm bringing it into your life. You want to handle it your way. Go ahead and handle it because he will let you have it your way. Can I tell you that he will let you do it exactly the way you want to it because he gives us all the power choice. So then maybe he said, Okay, you don't appreciate the way I'm doing it. You don't like the favor I'm showing you. You think it's taken too long. I'm gonna let you do it your way. I'm not gonna turn my back on you. I'm just gonna let you do it your way. Just just say maybe he said that, and now he right back where he was. So what I tried to get the young cat to understand was, man, appreciate your life for what it is, because, like like Jenny's got that song that he got out off this album, still I still believe it could have been worse.
Speaker 1: And now that it is worse.
Speaker 6: What's on your mind now, folks, if you are on that side of life where you have figured out what you want to do, you know how you're gonna get that, and you know your purpose. You're accomplishing what the majority of people never ever do. So be grateful for your process. Don't tumble yourself, don't throw yourself off the cliff. It's gonna be all right. Success takes a measure of time.
Speaker 1: It is not easy.
Speaker 6: If success were easy, everybody would be successful.
Speaker 3: You're listening.
Speaker 1: Show, ladies and gentlemen, look at her.
Speaker 6: In the words of one of the great profit groups of our time, got to give the people, give people what they want. That's from the Book of o j As with an ass on it. Though old Jays not to be confused.
Speaker 1: With the other.
Speaker 6: He he ain't written. He ain't wrote no books. The book he did right. It need to be shame of ladies and gentlemen. This is the Steve Harvey Morning Show. We are here, We are grateful today, we are gathered. We must all leave this world one day. It's how you live. It depends on how you're gonna spend the rest of it. That is the faith that I live under. If that ain't yours, believe what you want to believe.
Speaker 1: But that's it.
Speaker 6: Steve Harvey Morning Show is about to start, because that's how we started. How do we want to Shirley Strawberry calling for real? The mouth of the South that dark gone, Junior government name is killed Space and the legend that is c L Nephew, Tommy.
Speaker 1: I don't know what that was. I thought it was Carla Farrelle.
Speaker 7: What it is?
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, I like it.
Speaker 1: Junior.
Speaker 8: Wasn't having to tell you something. I'm telling exactly what's on my mind today. And I mean this, Black people, we're gonna start doing this. Uh, we're gonna have a Paul Barry committee that we're gonna have. See, we started taking votes on this.
Speaker 9: See.
Speaker 1: If you sick, you ain't got no business being a Paul bear If.
Speaker 8: Something wrong with you, you got asthma, goal anything wrong with you, you ain't fit to be a Paul Bearer.
Speaker 1: I don't care.
Speaker 8: It's disrespectful to the dead. You're not fit to be a Paul Beery. I saw a man on a Paul beary setting the fire, carrying his sister. Had so much medical equipment on him. Try to carry this body. He had a defibulator, he had oxygen tank mask on heart monitor, trying to carry this body. They took forever to get this boy hurt. The dog you about to be deck. They had to stop five times because his heartbreak went up above one hundred, one hundred beats permitted to monay.
Speaker 1: Just whoop, whoop, woop whoop. He got to stop. We're not doing it. If your ass ain't healthy, you ain't finna be no Paul Beer. You need perfect health. We vote. Uncle Charles ain't fitna be a Paul Berry this morning. He ain't doing it, not this year.
Speaker 8: Now, he got too much stuff on him. He got cane on his side. He can't keep doing this. Uh, he cannot.
Speaker 1: If you ain't healthy, you ain't finna be no Paul Beer. I'm sorry, Paul Berry. He got a cane.
Speaker 8: J Now you're gonna mess around. You're gonna mess around to being there with him. That's what you're gonna do. You're gonna mess around and be right in there with him. I'm telling you, I'm tired of the black folks just because he related to the day. Now, you ain't finna be no Paul But we voting, we voting.
Speaker 1: We got a comedee on this now, can't be nah, can't be one though, ain't gonna do it.
Speaker 5: I can't have real short You can't be no Paul.
Speaker 1: Bear, can't be no pauper. It's uneven, not the body in that tilty uneven. Yeah, we can't do this.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: They got to bury him and that he y'all jammed up in one corner. He's not doing.
Speaker 10: All right, okay, coming up thirty two minutes after the hour, the ignorance continues.
Speaker 3: It never stops on this show. Run that prank back with the nephew right after this. I'm not going you're listening morning show.
Speaker 10: It is time now to start your morning off with the nephew and run that prank back.
Speaker 3: Nephew, what you got is that your husband?
Speaker 1: You know your husband? Is that your hug? That's all I'm gonask is that you let me go get them.
Speaker 7: Along. I'm trying to reach care car. Hey, listen, my name is Mark. Are you married to Jason?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Okay, all right, I got the right person. Listen. I don't I don't even know how to say this to you. My like I said, my name is Mark. I followed my wife today and I right now I'm at a park and I'm almost certain that my wife is right now. I'm about two or three hundred yards away, but I'm almost certain my wife is holding hands with your husband, Jason.
Speaker 12: So hold on, hold on. When you see my husband at the park with your wife, how long have you been following them?
Speaker 7: I followed my wife this morning because I just was feeling like real weird about, you know, something going on. And I followed her and I'm at the park right now, and and you know this, I think this is I think she's with Jason. I think she's with your husband. What type? What type?
Speaker 1: Of car.
Speaker 12: You do you see Jason? Then alexis what color is it?
Speaker 1: White?
Speaker 12: Okay, that's him. So he's supposed he went to work today and this Sunday, and they had some overtime that he's supposed to been.
Speaker 7: Doing that work today.
Speaker 12: And he's at a part with your wife close to him.
Speaker 7: So I'm not close to him, you know, I try to stay back. Oh wait wait wait wait wait wait wait, hold up, she just kissed him.
Speaker 12: She just kids who she did?
Speaker 7: My wife just kissed your husband.
Speaker 12: What did you say, your husband? Your wife's name is again.
Speaker 7: My wife name is Veronica.
Speaker 12: Veronica.
Speaker 7: Okay, what part? Dad?
Speaker 13: Uh?
Speaker 7: They are Langley Park. I'm at Langley Park right now. I'm about two hundred yards away from them, and I'm looking at she just kissed him again. I cannot believe this now.
Speaker 6: I know.
Speaker 12: Well, you're not telling me that your your wife is kissing out and husband. Well, how did you get my number? That's all up?
Speaker 1: Backed it up?
Speaker 12: How did you get my number?
Speaker 7: Who are you? Like? I said, my name is Mark, A buddy of mine named fitz Fitzgerald. Fitz knows he knows Jason. I don't know.
Speaker 12: It's Gerald. I don want to know how you get my number.
Speaker 7: Fitz gave me your fifth told me he knew Jason, and some kind of way he got me your phone number. I don't even know who he got your number from. All I know is your husband is kissing my wife right now.
Speaker 1: That's what I know.
Speaker 12: Okay, you just sitting there watching giving me then, but we canna change this right now, you're sitting there watching on some specta gaget. I'll go and bust call it up because I don't play that. Because he said he had to work this morning. Some of the overtime don't have topic. Who does that in the park with somebody? It's too cold to be in the park anyway. You can't see no ducks. Give me, give me the address to this legly park.
Speaker 7: Okay, wait minute, wait wait wait wait wait. They get a blanket out of the car. Now who does that?
Speaker 12: I know, well he ain't no romantic type of that. He never takes we told.
Speaker 7: But they getting the blaket out the car and going deeper into the park. I cannot believe this. They getting the break and no sun noo sheet. Now I'm looking at give me the wine and wine glasses.
Speaker 12: What gives me the address to the car. You want some white boss, stop, I'm trying to go out busted up. I don't have time for that following me I was started and now watching your wife. I'm not gonna watch and I'm gonna hand him his head. Okay, let's stop this right now. Take your go over there to the park and give him the phone. I don't have timidence you sitting up there watching your wife with my you calling me?
Speaker 7: What comes you?
Speaker 5: I'm you a cake?
Speaker 12: I say, what you're supposed to be up thereking on that because the bother's down. I'll be the slap that and I've been handing him his cap. Go hand him the phone, take sup their head in the phone.
Speaker 7: What do you I'm trying to see what else they gonna do.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm trying to do.
Speaker 12: Thank you, just see it now all that point be over that door and putting out a guy that what you want to wait to see him take cares over the handing him the pall. I know Jason ain't et no park for no. I got Mike at home. I am on a third child, pregnant with the baby. But I don't get I'll go up there and whoop this while I'm pregnant. I know well Jason ain't need no Parker, no gon' hand in the phone.
Speaker 7: You I want to man, let me let me hold let me step out the truck.
Speaker 11: Hold on.
Speaker 7: They drinking wine right now.
Speaker 12: I don't give up about that girl.
Speaker 13: Hand him the bar.
Speaker 12: Walk over there, handing the phone.
Speaker 7: Okay, do with George.
Speaker 12: I don't play about mine.
Speaker 7: Oh man, they Mark Mark Mark.
Speaker 12: I don't know who you are, but go hand him, Go hand him the phone. You're sitting up there watching with your week, are you anyway?
Speaker 7: That's my wife? He with he with my wife?
Speaker 12: You must be all because if you was one of them big old yokes up black who never got on this.
Speaker 6: Who does that?
Speaker 12: You watching him at the park, I'm telling you now, whooping that when I see her, I will your.
Speaker 7: Wife set up?
Speaker 12: Whooping Jason said, I'm gonna slap your calling me with this. You should calling me got my blood presser star house? Why you should up though, watching my joke. But you're supposed to be all on top of that. Yeah, when I said, you got that coming too. But I'm I'm'm gonna find his langling part right, and I'm gonna got off the phone because I'll be up there.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna show you how Okay, okay, hold on, hold on, hold on, somebody want to talk to you. Give on the phone. Hello, come on?
Speaker 12: Was this this time Tommy Hugh his.
Speaker 7: Nephew Tommy from the Steve Harby Morning Show. Your husband, Jason got me the prank phone, called you this something.
Speaker 12: You almost made me have my baby up in his house this morning. And I got two moments from those.
Speaker 7: The other Jason got me the pray phone.
Speaker 1: He no better than that.
Speaker 12: He's coming whooping anyway when he come home.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, he told me say, look, man, my wife is a no nonsense. She ain't he don't take no draw alm, none of that.
Speaker 12: Because I was like one man sit there and watch they'll live at the park. What what man knows that this is crazy?
Speaker 7: But you tell him?
Speaker 12: I got him?
Speaker 7: I got it. Hey, I gotta ask you this baby one more things. What is the baddest radio show in the land.
Speaker 12: The Steve Harvey Morning Show. I'm gonna get Jason at this. No, Tommy, I'm gonna get I'll tell you what I'm gonna do. I'm just gonna name the baby. Tom Me tell him.
Speaker 7: Now for Joe, tell him you're gonna name the baby?
Speaker 12: Tell me, yeah, tell them, tell Jason that I'm gonna name the baby Tommy.
Speaker 3: Coming up, it is asked the CELO.
Speaker 10: You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show coming up at the top of the hour, and entertainment news. Philly Eagles quarterback Jalen Hurts pens an open letter to black women. Chance the rapper caught dancing inappropriately at the Jamaica Carnival, and a group of black professional women are suing Hulu to block the release of the Freakneck documentary.
Speaker 3: We'll talk about all of these stories, Yeah, what is this what is this movie? Yeah, we'll talk about all of these stories at the top of the hour.
Speaker 10: But right now it is time to ask the CLO Chief Love Officer, Steve Harvey. Candice im Portsmouth says, I have a broken ankle and my husband acts like he's going to die if we don't have sex soon. It's only been two weeks since I got the cast. Yes, I could have sex with it on, but I can't believe he's acting like this. Should I punish him or give in?
Speaker 6: I don't really know what you want me to say. I really don't care what y'all do. It's two weeks. I don't your ankle broke. Now, Look, it's really a question of what you want to do. Now you want to punish him, Well, what's the punishment for. I don't understand the punishment. Yeah, I'm confused. Now, if you want to participate, you can set it up on a knife stand. If you want to participate, you can hang it over on the floor. If you want to participate, you can prop it up on two pillars down at the bottom of the bed. If you want to participate, you can let him get his shoulder up under your up under your knee and then have it up on his shoulder.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like that right there, Or.
Speaker 6: If to depend on how heavy the cask is, you can put it back off to the right, on what foot it is at, right, ankle, left angle, get it up there, adjacent to your ear, several things you could do with it, Yeah, just not close to it, but adjacent, Carlo adjacent. It can be far away, just over the long side.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so those are you can get it back there. Yeah, Now, mine don't go back there.
Speaker 5: Never had. I wasn't on the tumbling team in school or none of that.
Speaker 3: Don't you feel some kind of way since she broke her ankles?
Speaker 6: Well, I don't know these people, surely, so No, I really don't feel no kind of way about her ankle. And I don't even know these people. I'm just trying to offer up some type of solution. Why would she write, we don't know you, so I don't really kid, it's a broken ankle, you had it for two weeks or just come.
Speaker 1: On now, life goes on.
Speaker 3: You know, you broke your ankle, and.
Speaker 6: Get up on the side of the bed, get on one leg, put your knee up, put the on with the cass. Gonna put that knee up on the mattress, get it out the way, or you can punish him.
Speaker 1: It don't make us no difference.
Speaker 3: We're moving on.
Speaker 1: We're not gonna hear it with COVID. What's the problem? I did it with COVID. What is the issue?
Speaker 10: Wouldn't break anything anyway? Yes, yes, sorry, Candice. I thought you'd have a little more compassion. Tracy and Lexington says, my coworker set me up with her brother and we dated for a couple of weeks. He's cute and he has great combo but he recently told me he's a government spy, and he's sworn me the secrecy.
Speaker 3: Do spies exist or does he need to be on medication?
Speaker 1: Spies exist? But the fact that he would tell you that.
Speaker 6: You need you need to google him? He got another job. So what get on Facebook? You need to do some research a government spy. But you just met him at the house.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's the.
Speaker 3: Number one rule. You can't let anybody know you're a spy.
Speaker 1: Then come home, come home. You took the But no, he'd have made you spy.
Speaker 6: Now you're on the radio winning, he'd made you swell not to tell nobody your ass on the radio winning God Jo.
Speaker 1: This boy's whole life is in jeopardy.
Speaker 3: Make him lose his job, right, They gotta.
Speaker 1: Spid out in Lexington? Yeah, double ottle negro, This is crazy, all right.
Speaker 10: Moving on to Keana in North Memphis, Canna writes, I'm with an older man that allows other people to openly make jokes about my age.
Speaker 3: His friends will.
Speaker 10: Say he is out with his daughter, or he's got to get me home because it's a school night.
Speaker 3: Why does he let his friends disrespect me like that?
Speaker 6: Come on, I don't know if it's disrespect to us, more that he's proud. He's proud and the jokes make him feel good. I don't think it's really against you. And the reason his friends is going on because they know he got he poking his chest out about it. I think that's what it is. That's a guy thing. That's his way of saying, yeah, okay, go on with them. Joe, Well, I got a little young, fine thing, you know. But he know his friends is mad though, because they all want you to right, all all of them, won't you too? They trying to figure out if you've got your baby sisters whoa well, you know, you don't know how you like. He probably like sixty or something like that, and she probably like twenty eight. You know, he might have a twenty five year old sister. That's a big ass difference. Yeare school night?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he got really other school night? Really damn Mere is.
Speaker 14: All right the last one step, But when she's nineteen, it just might be a school Now, Okay.
Speaker 10: I think we get what you're trying to say. You're okay, moving on this last one. Steve Paris and Scottsdale Rights. I moved to Arizona to be with a man, and he has a lot of loose ends that need to be tied up. He's still got ladies calling him and his friends pop up at his house all the time. I want to get my own place for some separations, but he doesn't think that it's a good idea. Well should I give him? Should I give this more time? Or should I get my own place?
Speaker 6: Well, you need to get your own place, because it's time that you're going to give him. It may take more longer than you think, and you are uncomfortable, and you should have researched this situation before you took your behind out there.
Speaker 1: Y'all need to stop all this here.
Speaker 6: Man, y'all rushing into these relationships, going to live with people you don't even know. Now, he got a hell a lot going on, people just coming by the house. Now, all this here down in Scott's there. He probably the weed man.
Speaker 1: He don't even know it.
Speaker 5: So you need to really get a grip on who who who you're sleeping with now.
Speaker 6: He don't think is necessary, But all these people coming up to now, he got lady friends, and y'all grown you and your forties. I don't know how you thought she was gonna meet this man that ain't had no history or in your thirties or in any it you moving to his town. He got stuff going on. Stop thinking these people ain't got nothing going on. Everybody got something going on. Everybody come with luggage.
Speaker 10: Yeah yeah, yep, if you could get your own place, you're right, Celo, get it.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: You then moved in that and now you just who is all these people? Earl Oh that's wall Is. I'm helping him out. He just got here. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. It's a lot.
Speaker 6: Hey, baby, take this package and hand that to the man in that when the door open, the door, just open the window.
Speaker 3: She's an accessory.
Speaker 5: What right, what's in this package?
Speaker 1: Baby? Just hand the man the package. Stop shaking it.
Speaker 3: All right, thank you, Clo.
Speaker 10: Coming up at the top of the hour, we'll have some entertainment news for you right after this. You're listening Hardy Morning Show. On Monday, April seventeenth, Jalen Hurts agreed to terms of a five year extension worth two hundred and fifty five million dollars with the Philadelphia Eagles. Yep, Junior, you mentioned this yesterday, making him the highest paid player in NFL history on a per year basis. Jalen Grace is the cover of Essence twenty twenty three Men's issue, and he pended open letter to black women take a listen.
Speaker 1: Dear black women, thank you.
Speaker 11: Thank you for being you, for showing up the way that you do, for being trailblazers, for being loving, for being resilient. We see you, I'll see you, and I appreciate you much love.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Jalen, Wow, thank you. Jalen Hurts, Yeah, we.
Speaker 1: Love you right back.
Speaker 4: I know Lamar Jackson looking at his little deal, like, Lord, what if I'm feinn do We're here with my mama. We ain't got none of this together yet.
Speaker 3: God call him Steven, talk to him.
Speaker 1: Who Lamar?
Speaker 5: I think Lamar gonna sign back with the Ravens.
Speaker 10: What wart up?
Speaker 1: Happy?
Speaker 6: I mean, he don't hate the team, he don't like the people that run it, but you know they handled this whole.
Speaker 1: Thing the wrong way.
Speaker 5: So yeah, Obij is over that now.
Speaker 6: He might say, I don't look he's making money, but to guarantee ain't enough. You know, Jalen's one hundred and seventy nine million guaranteed two hundred and fifty something over five years.
Speaker 10: I mean, we got to say congratulations and a shout out to Jalen Hurts again, his agent and all female management team led by sister Nicole Lynn. They put all this together and you know this is just wonderful. Thank you again for that open letter to black women.
Speaker 3: We need more of that.
Speaker 1: Can you give that number to Lamar?
Speaker 4: What number?
Speaker 1: Well, it was that agent.
Speaker 6: That's the agent pretty close to the number Lamar was asking for. I mean, I mean, that's pretty close to the number they offered Lamar.
Speaker 1: It's kind of close.
Speaker 6: Lamar is waiting, which is a smart thing to see what Javen comes in at and he can wait to see if Joe Burrow signs his extension.
Speaker 5: But it was handled badly, I believe on both parts.
Speaker 3: You know, well, we'll see.
Speaker 10: In other entertainment, there was Chance the rapper was kicking it real hard recently at Carnival twenty to twenty three in Jamaica and a viral video. Chance was seen shirtless and wearing his famous three baseball cap while dancing with a woman who was wearing a Carnival costume and twerking. At one point, Chance slaps the woman his booty twice while grinding and dancing. Many fans were upset over his dancing and said it was inappropriate behavior for a married man to be dancing like that, while others argued that he was simply enjoying his thirtieth birthday on the island and embracing the Caribbean culture.
Speaker 3: So what do you guys think? Did you see it?
Speaker 4: It was cute wild Jamaica, and that's the place you're supposed to be, a wild out of Jamaica.
Speaker 1: Let me see, I saw it. I didn't know Chance with men?
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, yeah, Chance problem that internet Chance problem at it?
Speaker 1: How so do you think he went too far?
Speaker 3: You think he went too far with dancing with a woman like that, guys.
Speaker 1: And I came, I'm upset the chance with this far?
Speaker 8: Absolutely as a married man, you outright married man, I will never.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna tell you're a fall.
Speaker 6: Not woman being over in front of me, twerking, I'm grinding back and starts slapping her.
Speaker 1: Boy the hell at my house exactly, That's that's hell.
Speaker 7: Though.
Speaker 1: When I get back to the room, carnival gonna be over.
Speaker 3: And Chance was into it too.
Speaker 1: He soon over. I didn't broke out running. Okay, what what Steve, go ahead?
Speaker 4: That was Toma talking. Oh okay, go ahead, Tommy. I just said, as soon as she's been over, I didn't broke out of running. I'm running away from that.
Speaker 1: I'm not.
Speaker 5: I'm not smacking you. I didn't know he into Mario.
Speaker 1: Him mad.
Speaker 3: He was singing beautiful wife.
Speaker 1: He was single. He cool. Once you getting married, who chances are he might not be man while.
Speaker 3: Carnall, he went too far with that one.
Speaker 10: I mean he was getting it. He was, He's been all the way back. He was in there all right. So you guys think he went too far. You agree with many of his fans, especially you, Junior.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you, I hope my wife listening now, absolutely.
Speaker 3: Without a doubt.
Speaker 5: I don't have no idea what I could say.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well.
Speaker 5: It's gonna be yeah, I know how to get out of.
Speaker 1: That one, though, because you're the king of this. Now.
Speaker 10: Wait a minute, I'm like, that's what I'm saying. What I'm more appauled than JR.
Speaker 3: Is right now?
Speaker 1: What could you stay? Ready?
Speaker 5: So well, it's gonna be hard for y'all accept this one, but I got it.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well here go ahead, here and me.
Speaker 1: Come on with a straight face that I do with the with the sea on your head.
Speaker 6: That's not you.
Speaker 1: That's three chance mustache cigar. That is not me, all right, I know you're that is you. Who is it then? If it's not you, I have no idea who it is. I wish I did with you. But whoever it is, need to come forward and clear me.
Speaker 3: Think you really think we're stupid, but we're gonna try. Coming up in twenty one.
Speaker 10: Coming up in twenty minutes after the hour, A man in China spends twenty one hours in the rain begging on his knees for his ex girlfriend to take him back. We'll talk about that right after this. You're listening hardy morning show guys, listen to this. A man in China spent twenty one hours, almost a whole day, on his his knees, with a bouquet of flowers in the rain outside this ex girlfriend's office building, begging her, I mean begging her to take him back. He said his girlfriend broke up with him a few days ago. He wanted to seek her forgiveness, and he hoped she could date him again. When the police approached the man, he reportedly said, quote.
Speaker 3: Is it illegal?
Speaker 10: For me to kneel down here. If it is not illegal, please leave me alone. That's what he said to the cops. Man, don't interrupt my begging, all right. The man kneeled from ten pm to one am the next day. Police say people were coming up to the man telling him to get up, have some dignity.
Speaker 3: Others were saying, look, she's done with you. I'm done.
Speaker 1: So what did he do?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what we don't know.
Speaker 8: What I know he's not attractive. I know that because I ain't no attractive man standing on twenty one hours in the rain. I gets body else.
Speaker 1: So let me ask you. I'm yeah.
Speaker 5: Now you're newly married. You do something wrong, like you know some whatever.
Speaker 6: I'm not saying the infidelity, didn't nothing, but you do something wrong and your wife says that's it.
Speaker 1: But the only way you think you could get her back is you had to get.
Speaker 6: Outside on your knees, outside that hospital and start begging in the rain.
Speaker 5: Would you do it?
Speaker 1: That's my wife, Yes, not a girlfriend, my wife. I'll be out there. I'll be out there, help pull out the air. I'll be out there. Tom.
Speaker 4: I got to wait till it starts raining. I'm not gonna be out there in that rain. I'm not gonna do all that. I'm not going to be you got we got to wait for some good weather. Surely lightning can come in any time when it's wrong. I'm not gonna do that and then caught off God on my knees and stuff. Now, So would you would you do it?
Speaker 6: Would you be at the uh for my wife? I'm with you, Junior. That's the first thing you said I've ever agreed with. Yeah, the first thing, the first thing. I was actually stuned by the intellect of your answer, and I was actually very pressed. I said, boy, that was really quick for it newly when Yeah, you made so many remarks, I just want to desire agree with you one hundred percent, little homie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, before a girlfriend, you're gonna do that for a girlfriend two hours, I'll do two for a girlfriend for if she real find for Hanley. For Hanley when you see there the millow a hurricane, I think you know her.
Speaker 6: But how about a lightning storm for halle Berry. She's gonna find out a lot about you, though she might not want you cry and stuff.
Speaker 10: Coming up at thirty four minutes to have to be our thanks guys, we'll check Steve's voicemail.
Speaker 3: At eight seven seven twenty nine, Steve.
Speaker 10: Right after this, you're listening Steve Hardy Morning Show. It is time now to check Steve's voicemail and if you would like to leave Steve a message, call him eight seven seven nine, Steve. You never know, you might just hear your call on the air. Steve, Are you ready?
Speaker 1: Here we go?
Speaker 3: I know you stay ready, Carler.
Speaker 10: This caller left a message about gun control comments that you made, Steve.
Speaker 9: Yes, I was listed to Steve Hobby Money shows this morning and the comment he made about the gun controlled to go out to everybody in every.
Speaker 1: City, every state.
Speaker 9: So that because your expression about the gun control was mighty good, Thank you, sir.
Speaker 1: I appreciate it, just my own personal thoughts.
Speaker 6: Everybody's not going to agree with that, and I understand you have the right to feel how you want to feel.
Speaker 1: But this is how field.
Speaker 6: I'm speaking for myself and a lot of other people too, and especially the ones on this show, because we talk about it off the air, and I'm just to have the voice to speak what I'm hearing my colleagues say all the time their parents, they have children. I mean, you know, it's crazy, man. So that's how I feel. Man, and miss and miss me. If you don't like it, I don't care. I really really don't. And I'm gonna just keep saying my side of it because they gonna keep saying they side of it exactly.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, absolutely right, and keep fighting a good fighters. Yeah that's right.
Speaker 3: All right, Well, thank you for that. And here's a caller that needs some advice Steve about a neighbor.
Speaker 15: Hey, good morning family, how y'all doing. Hey, listen, Steve, I got a real serious question. So, granted, I have a neighbor that is a single, young lady. So when I cut my grap, of course I cut her Lawso but here's the thing, Steve, I was cutting it when she had a live in boyfriend and allowed me to cut the grave. Now that she put him out, she's single, and I'm cutting the grass. The other day I asked her for a hug. Granted, let me bag it up. I'm cutting the grass three years and she didn't respond. Do I could see the cut her graph?
Speaker 7: Or do I charger?
Speaker 1: And you asked her for what?
Speaker 5: I don't know what did you ask for?
Speaker 1: I think he's had a hug like a hug.
Speaker 3: It sounded like a hug.
Speaker 15: Hey, good morning family, how y'all doing want let's see, I got a real serious question. So, granted, I have a neighbor that is a single, young lady. So when I cut my grass, of course I cut hers also. But here's the thing, Steve, I was cutting it when she had a living boyfriend. He allowed me to cut the grass. Now that she put him out, she's single, and I'm cutting the grass. The other day I asked her for a U granted.
Speaker 1: Let me bag it up.
Speaker 15: I'm cutting the grass three years and she didn't respond. Do I can see the cut her graph?
Speaker 7: Or do I charger.
Speaker 6: Up?
Speaker 1: So what does it? Dug it up?
Speaker 3: Do?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 14: I thought he said, are hugged Seeing that he was trying to holler at her. I don't know how you cutting her grass and a boyfriend living there.
Speaker 6: I don't understand that. But she hit her part see dog dog. I'm cutting my grass and she's single, so naturally I cut her grass. No that ain't natural. No, it's nothing that ain't natural. Now he done put her out. Now you ain't said nothing about your status, so I'm assuming you single too, but you a homeowner, so you over there, you got grass to cut.
Speaker 1: Now you done asked her.
Speaker 6: For a hug and she said no. Then you want to know should you continue to cut her grass or charge her? But dog, let's just be honest. He was cutting her grass in the first place in hopes of you know, that act of what's the word attrition or decency or whatever you want to call it, you know, would gain you some special favor. Well, she don't want to hug.
Speaker 7: You.
Speaker 6: See, you ain't told us how you look? Why you cutting that grass? You ain't told us how she look out the window?
Speaker 1: What you got on? You don't have on?
Speaker 6: Well, I ain't gotta have no suit on. But you gotta look how he looks. Surely his big ass is out there wheezing, pushing that lawn. More if he ride and two of the baptize is flat.
Speaker 7: You know what?
Speaker 1: How he looked need the yard man? Yeah, cutting grass don't get you affection. Dog, I'm just gonna.
Speaker 5: That's all it took. It'd be grass cutters everywhere.
Speaker 3: So he was all along cutting her grass so he could get a hug or whatever.
Speaker 1: Dog, dog, you need to try something else. The grass cutting ain't worked.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he wants the charger, So can I get a hug after this?
Speaker 1: Now you want to charge her? She didn't ask you to cut her grass, don't? All right? All right?
Speaker 10: Thank you to the callers. Coming up next, the nephew is here with the prank phone call for today. Right after that, you're listening Hardy Morning Show. Coming up at the top of the hour. Right about four minutes after, it's my strawberry letter for today, and the subject is what goes on at his friend's house stays there. We'll get into that in just a few find out what that's all about, because right now it is time for today's prank phone call with the nephew. Nephew, toll me what you got for it is today.
Speaker 1: I'm going to lay you out on this one shirt. Il lay you out all the way out here we go. You hit my car? You hit my car?
Speaker 4: Hello, Okay, Yeah, if you in your car right now, you might want to you might want to pull up. You might want to pull up. You hit my car.
Speaker 13: Let's go catch Oh you waited there? Raymond notes all over the place.
Speaker 4: Hello, I'm trying to speak to a Dal's This is she? Do you live in an apartment number seven eight.
Speaker 13: Oh on, who are asking?
Speaker 4: My name is Herman Wales. I live in building three, apartment one on five. Do you live in apartment number seventy eight?
Speaker 13: What you want with where I live?
Speaker 1: Look, maam? Do you drive a camera? A Toyota camera light blue one? Yes? All right?
Speaker 4: Your next door neighbor then told me that you ran into my car. I got a bens a black one of two thousand and five C two forty. Now I got light blue scratches.
Speaker 1: On my My neighbor told you what your neighbor. Matter of fact, his name is Brian Kendall. I told you the.
Speaker 13: Cross up live across the hall. What the cross I that live across the hall.
Speaker 7: Told you what ma'am?
Speaker 4: Listen, all I know is he said he live in apartment eighty. He lived next door to you. You live in a supposedly apartment seventy eights right here in Cambridge Court apartments. Now, all I'm saying is he told me your car is that which is the light blue car hit my act into my car? Now, I ain't trying to create no problem, but somebody got to fix my car. I got light blue scratches on.
Speaker 1: My bens uh.
Speaker 13: Last I checked, my light blue clamoring wasn't the only light blue camera they made.
Speaker 1: Ma'am, you the only light You're the only light blue car in the parking the.
Speaker 13: Only light blue car in the parking lot right now. I ain't gonna say I've been the only light blue car in the damn parking lot, ma'am, I'm not look and I'm in the middle of watching te What can I do for you?
Speaker 1: What you mean? What can you do for me? You didn't hit my car?
Speaker 13: You ain't touch your damn car. If you got some cameras out in this.
Speaker 12: Parking lot that saw me hit your car, no, I don't have no cameras, But I.
Speaker 13: Believe this conversation is over, and I don't give a damn what the cross eyed man across the hall told you.
Speaker 1: Look, let me tell you something. You didn't hit my car.
Speaker 13: Hold on, hold on, play is you yelling at me?
Speaker 1: I'm not yelling at you, But you didn't hit my car?
Speaker 13: Touch damn the only light blue car in the parking line, the only light blue car in the parking lot now And as a matter of correct, my car ain't even in the parking lot. My sister bar my car go to the store.
Speaker 1: Well, is it possible that your sister is the one that hit my car?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 4: Now what, okay is your sister when is she coming back? Maybe she hit my car and didn't tell you she.
Speaker 1: Hit my car.
Speaker 13: No, she ain't hit your car. She ain't hit your car because she would have told me she hit your damn car. Look, I said, ain't nobody hit your damn car. My car ain't got no damn scratches on it. Give what kind of scratches you got on your car? But I can't do a damn thing about it. And even if you did, let me just be clear, I ain't got no insurance, no way, so I can't do nothing for you.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, Wait a minute, let me tell you.
Speaker 13: Something you ain't got to tell me. You ain't got to seeing me a thank and as far as I'm concerned, this conversation is over.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, let me ask you howse a hung call it back?
Speaker 4: Mister.
Speaker 13: You act like I ain't got your life on.
Speaker 4: My car.
Speaker 13: No, you had them scratches on your car all ready, and you ain't finna use me as no excuse to get you no new papers.
Speaker 1: I have had no scratches already on my car.
Speaker 13: Yeah you had them, Oh yeah, you had no idea. I'm gonna tell them. An insurance is justin if he come over here now, because you gonna be using your insurance. Already told you I ain't got it.
Speaker 4: Don't make me come over to your apartment number seven, standing in the door.
Speaker 13: I'm on my way to the door now, I'm standing in the door. Come on, come on.
Speaker 4: Look, I got thirty five hundred dollars worth of scratches on my car that.
Speaker 1: You need to pay for.
Speaker 13: You the owner ain't even worth thirty five one hundred dollars. So you already doing better than me?
Speaker 9: What?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 14: What?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 13: Look? I've already told you. I'm tired of talking to you. I'm watching TV and you ain't got talking to me about I need to.
Speaker 5: Talk to you about this car.
Speaker 1: I got thirty touch your car.
Speaker 13: My car ain't bumped up against your car. I ain't even park next to know BMW's lately.
Speaker 1: It's a Ben. It's a Ben C two forty, a black.
Speaker 13: Give a damn if it's a Ben seven seven and seven. I can't help you.
Speaker 1: They don't make a seven seven. I don't Damn lady. Look, you know what can I say something to you?
Speaker 13: No, you can't say you know what you can say to me? You can say bye.
Speaker 1: I just want to say one more thing to you, one more thing.
Speaker 13: I'm gonna give you a one moment thing. Go ahead on.
Speaker 4: All I want to say is this, nephew Timmy from the Steve Harvey Morning Show, your sister robbing out of DC putting me up.
Speaker 13: Oh that it don't make me. You know what, I don't even have y'all show. I listened to the show on the internet and this, Oh you wait till I talked to her.
Speaker 4: All right, mister Dale, would listen before you go? Can you tell me what is the baddest radio.
Speaker 13: Show in the land, The Steve harm In Morning Show? Alright?
Speaker 1: That you told me you knew you didn't run into nobody else.
Speaker 13: Damn well, I ain't here nobody because I'll be trying to pull myself out there, thalk, So won't nobody in me?
Speaker 1: You know? Alright?
Speaker 4: By mister Dale playing, you're talking about the cross eye blankety blank cross.
Speaker 3: The halls the hall.
Speaker 1: She told me you said she's already had with the kids. Romans all over the place.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Hello, and then when you side straight stupid, she signed with, I say you.
Speaker 1: Ain't gonna be excuse to give no paint me paint job off me that what my car ain't even worth no thirty five hundred hours. You already better than me, better than me?
Speaker 4: Yeah, get ready to Philadelphia, Philadelphia, Philadelphia. Get ready Nephew till me laugh out loud. Comedy show is Nephew, tim Me and Friends. We got too Ray in the building. Craig McClaren, lou Nell We at the Ketswick Theater, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, April to twenty night, Sound like Philly and Meat. Tickets on seal written out. Get it by the getting is good because the food is coming to time.
Speaker 1: Yeah to town, Laying in the cut way in the cut, May twenty seven.
Speaker 4: Jokes and Jams, Detroit, Michigan at the Fox. Yes right, that's Nephew, tire Me, Tony Roberts, Red Grant, Oh my god, compone in the building, Kelly Kells in the middle, juvenile in the building.
Speaker 1: It's jokes and jams. It's jokes, some chems.
Speaker 4: Saturday, May twenty seven, Deet Short, Michigan, Old Time at the Fox. Tickets on sale right now? What move around the globe? Boy boy, junior boy, caunsel pre boy. We better talk somebody, you better talk.
Speaker 1: God congratulate, just let him. Yeah, that's amazing.
Speaker 3: Here to the day too, right.
Speaker 4: I tried to do a cartwheel. I couldn't really get the cartwheel to go all the way around. I try to, but I get all legs up in there doing the cart with Yeah that they don't it don't cart like it used to? What happened to the fan was blowing. You need to stretch, You need to do a lot. Try to try one today. Try a Cartwell, see what happens. You're gonna throw yourself into something. No, sir, passed up your head ain't been upside down like that in a long time.
Speaker 1: Try you come back up that that blood rushed back then?
Speaker 4: Can't do that?
Speaker 3: Do a cartwill on stage, Tommy when you come out when they.
Speaker 6: Enter, Oh, no, mess up my money here, like when you drove that damn buggy off that stage Detroit.
Speaker 1: Detroit, Detroit.
Speaker 3: What write you tried it?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 3: Thanking of you? Coming up next?
Speaker 10: Strawberry letter subject what goes on at his friend's house? Stays there? We'll get into it.
Speaker 3: Right after this you're listening Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 10: We're gonna switch gears here now because it is time for today's Strawberry Letter. If you need advice on relationships, dating, work, sex, parenting, and more, please submit your Strawberry Letter to Steve Harvey FM dot com and click submit Strawberry Letter.
Speaker 3: We could be reading your letter.
Speaker 10: Live on the air, just like we're gonna read this one right here, right now, and you never know, it could be yours.
Speaker 1: It could be Buggle up and hold on time. We got it for you.
Speaker 3: Here it is straw Thank you, nephew.
Speaker 10: Subject what goes on at his friend's house stays there? Okay, what goes on at his friend's house stays there? Dear Stephen Shirley, I'm in a dead end marriage and I have not had sex with my husband in months, so I decided to go get it elsewhere. My husband has erectile dysfunction and he refuses to take medication to fix it because the Medican medicine makes him gain weight. Since he's being selfish, I am too. I've always had an ace in a hole that I can go to when I needed some really good sex and nothing more. I called up my old friend one day and he was all for it, but he lives with his girlfriend now, so we had to meet up at his friend's house. I've been going over there once a week and we do what we do, and then I leave. A few days ago, I finally met the friend that owns the house. He was handsome, sexy, and fine. I was going into the bedroom and he was coming out of his room and don't even know, I didn't even know he was home. He whispered that he was watching me while I had sex with his friend, and he said it turned him on. He pointed to how turned on he was. I couldn't help but stare, and he could tell I was very interested. He said he'd see me the next day around one pm. I tossed and turned all that night, and I told myself that I wasn't going over there the next day. But I did go, and I have no regrets. He led me to his bedroom without saying a word, and that really turned me on. It was a marvelous experience, and I think the mystery of it is what had me so excited. Right after I left, my main lover called me and said he knew about what I did with his friend, and he asked for a threesome. I told him, as long as what happened at his friend's house stays at his friend's house friend's house, I'd be down to try it. At this point, should I leave my husband and be uninhibited with these two men?
Speaker 3: Have I gone too far to turn back? Girl?
Speaker 10: Come on, now, you got to stop some of this. I mean you're doing way too much. Yeah, way too much. It's never too late to stop. You're married and sleeping with a friend, and you're sleeping with a friend of your friend.
Speaker 3: Don't you think that's a lot. You're just out here wide open.
Speaker 10: I get that your husband isn't delivering the goods, but that doesn't mean you know, you should just be out here wiling like this. You can't blame all this and your husband either, And don't try to trick Steve and I, because didn't you say you've always had a spare when you need a good sex. You said that in the letter. You can't blame this on your husband. You didn't call it a spare, though you called it an ace in the hole. You said that, so this is what you've been doing, your ace in the hole, wasn't enough for you though, you had to go do his friend too. And here's my question, Now, what if his friend's friend has a friend?
Speaker 3: What what are you gonna do? Then you have to draw the line somewhere. You've got you have to what are you doing? Do you want to just be there.
Speaker 10: Pass around, check the little easy toy, their plaything, because right now that's what's going on. That's what you are to them. They know what you're about, and that's how they can easily flip it up on you.
Speaker 1: Like this, Steve, Well, you know.
Speaker 6: This whole letter has so many problems in it, and all of them is huh. So, I don't even know what you wrote the letter about. I'm in a dead end marriage. I ain't had sex with my husband in muss so I decided I was gonna get it elsewhere, okay, instead of fixing y'all's problem, Because here's your problem. My husband has a rectile dysfunction and he refuses to take medication to fix it because the medicine makes him gain weight. So well, I don't understand this, dude. I know a lot of men taking this medicine. I ain't never heard the side effect was gain weight, and if it was so, my fat ass will just be over here.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: But what we ain't finna have is that, ed, I get me a nice big ass stomach and be standing over here strong. Give me the extra damn weight. I'm gonna need it to pick your ass up anyway.
Speaker 1: I don't understand.
Speaker 6: I've never heard that before, and I've heard a lot of people discuss this medicine right here now.
Speaker 1: Since he's being selfish, I am too.
Speaker 6: I've always had an ace in the hole that I could go to when I need some really good sex. Now listen to me, ladies. I want you to pay attention to the term ace in the hole. Ace in the hole is a term that men created for women who give them sex. On the side, we call y'all a ace in the hole. You can erase ace because that's all you are to us. You just a whole h O l E. That's all you are, and I'll prove it when we come back. All right, everything will be heavy on me.
Speaker 10: We'll have part two of your response coming up at twenty three minutes after the hour. Today's Strawberry letter subject what goes on and his friend's house stays there? We'll get back into it right after this. You're listening hard morning show. All right, Steve, come on, let's recap today's strawberry letter. The subject what goes on at his friend's house stays there.
Speaker 6: So now you up in a dead end marriage. You and your husband ain't had sex in months. You decide to go get it somewhell because you say you got an ace in the hole. Keyword here is we created a term for women to give us sex on the side, and you had not really even take the ace out of it.
Speaker 1: You just a hole.
Speaker 6: Now I'm finisha show you how we do holes. Okay you ready? Oh no, I'm finna teach you something. Now says See you called yourself, you say you got an ace and a hole?
Speaker 1: What hole? You talking about it?
Speaker 6: And one person got a hold and now you're finished find out how we treat holes. So now here's some So you have really good sex and nothing more. And you call up your old friend one day and he was all for it, but he lived with his girlfriend. Now, so we got to meet up at his friend's house. See that's what we do. I ain't even gonna get no room. I ain't wasting no money on no hole. I'm just gonna take you over my friend's house now in order to for tend.
Speaker 4: To use you.
Speaker 6: Hear the friend's house. He got to tell his friend what he doing. Now, everybody know you married. He done told this, and his friend know he got a girl. So I'm gonna bring my hole over here. I'm gonna do it. House man, Come on cool. I've been going over there once a week and we do it and then I leave. A few days ago, I finally met the friend that owns the house. He was having some sexy and fine. I was going into the bathroom and he was coming out of his room and I ain't even though he was home.
Speaker 1: He whispered, he watching me.
Speaker 6: I've been watching y'all in them saw y'all see what y'all be in a week, y'all having sex.
Speaker 1: With his friend.
Speaker 6: He watched it, and he said it turned him on. Then he pointed to how it turned on. He was I couldn't help but stare, and he could tell I was very interested.
Speaker 1: He said.
Speaker 6: He see me the next day around one pm. You know why he said that, cause you the hole?
Speaker 1: You the hole. See if you married?
Speaker 6: He know you married, and you gonna come with your with your old friend who now has a girlfriend, and you willing to meet at his.
Speaker 1: Friend's house with your hole and all you treating it like is a whole.
Speaker 6: Then guess what he said to you. I see you the next day around one pm. Now you tossed and turned all night. But I told myself I wasn't going over there the next day.
Speaker 1: You told who You told yourself herself. You should have told the whole.
Speaker 11: Told you.
Speaker 3: This is hearing this, but you know it's true. It's very rough question.
Speaker 5: I normally don't take questions in the middle of my respect. I see it's bothering you.
Speaker 1: Go ahead.
Speaker 14: I'll just let you continue your thoughts and then I'll reserve my questions for the ends.
Speaker 6: Okay, But I did go, and I have no regrets. He led me to his bedroom without saying a word, and that really turned me on.
Speaker 5: Are you easy? It don't take nothing. He ain't even talked. That made me hot.
Speaker 6: It was a marvelous experience, and I think it was the mystery of it that had me so excited.
Speaker 1: And right after I left, his friend, the.
Speaker 6: Main lover you normally go over there for called you and said he knew about what I did.
Speaker 1: With his friend because his friend called and told him.
Speaker 6: Ay man at work, she did it, and they all cool with it because they're treating you the same way you treat yourself, just like a whole ho l e. I told, And then he said, he asks for a threesome. Wait a manun holder dog, this dude a threesome. If I'm having you, the last thing gonna turn me on is I bring another dude in the room to have you too. Because I'm telling you right now, I don't really know nothing much about a threesome, but I do know the only person in that zipping.
Speaker 3: Pass has to be me, only one man.
Speaker 6: I can't be in here with this. I can't see nothing else. So he said he has for a threesome. I told him, as long as what happened at his friend's house stays at his friend's house, I'd be down to try. At this point, should I leave my husband and be uninhibited with these two men, You've already left your husband.
Speaker 1: What you asking us for? Have I gone too far to turn back? What is you talking about turning back for? Nowhere?
Speaker 6: In that you said that you did what I was going over there and the next day, but I did go, and I have no regrets.
Speaker 5: You have no regrets about seeing the friend.
Speaker 6: You have no regrets with being invited by your old friend over his friend's house just to have said because he got a girlfriend.
Speaker 5: You have no regrets that you have a husband.
Speaker 6: Your husband don't want to take the erectile dysfunctioned medicine cause he'd make him gain weight.
Speaker 1: Have I gone too far to turn back? Turn back?
Speaker 6: Well, I don't know nobody in this letter that won't you. Your husband won't even take ed medication to have you because it make him gain weight. The friend that you got that's got a girlfriend, wouldn't got a girlfriend because he didn't want you to be the girlfriend. And now he got you coming over his friends how to have sex. He don't want you because he done passed you off to his friend. Now he don't want you. Now they want you so much, let's have a threesome because they finna treat you like you treat yourself.
Speaker 1: Should I leave my husband and be uninhibited with these two men? You doing it anyway? You? Yeah? Bet with you? Man, Have a little clarity now, all right?
Speaker 10: Listen post your comments on today's Strawberry Letter at Steve Harvey at them on Instagram and Facebook. Check out the Strawberry Letter podcast on demand as well. Coming up in forty six minutes after the hour, it's Junior and Sports Talk right after this.
Speaker 3: You're listening Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 10: All right, it is time now for Junior and Sports Talk.
Speaker 8: Which you got or all right, Shirley, let's go get to it. I'm telling you right now. The biggest story right now, as you know, the the Warriors and Kings played.
Speaker 1: The night and no but go ahead, yeah, yeah, is uncle because Draymond Green is out.
Speaker 8: He will not He is suspended for tonight's game for the play he made in game two when he stomped on the Beatas sabonis chest after Tabita Saphonis had grabbed his ankle. He stomped on his chest and now he egged the crowd on after what he got ejected.
Speaker 1: And it just didn't look right. Man.
Speaker 8: So is the NBA right for ejected, I mean for suspending him for this game because they down to nothing right now, they really do need him. Well, but is this is this fake?
Speaker 1: That guy grabbed his foot first? Yeah, that's de that's all standing time. Nothing that is happening to him.
Speaker 8: Now he just got a technical fire, that's all he got. But now he's out for Game three. Is this fair though, for the NBA to do this to dray Up.
Speaker 6: I think both of them should have got suspended because the bonus initiated a man fit to run full speed back up the court and you lock his ankle, Man, that guy could have got seriously injured.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, Smow.
Speaker 6: Should Draymond have stumped him in the chest not I don't care. No what he supposed to do it after the game, I don't know, but I've stumped him too, but somehow, Yeah, I'd have fell back and raked my heel against his jaw.
Speaker 1: That's that's one thing. That's one thing. But you can't do that, man, m A or basketball or what we're doing right.
Speaker 8: Well, he grabbed his ankle, and you know, they say they put the suspended him because of his past history. His past history, so they said that's why he put him out, because you had a history of getting dejected already seventeen times. So this this is just at the wrong time for the series though, because they need him for the He's a big part of this team.
Speaker 6: This is not the big story and I'm getting sick of your little report. When are you gonna talk about the Cavaliers. I'm going you need to hurry off about to give it. Damn about Draymond State all Sacramento.
Speaker 1: Tied water piece for everybody knows Draymond.
Speaker 7: Great.
Speaker 1: Okay, is you happy now? You own in New York? But you you you happy now? The Cavaliers got to win.
Speaker 5: That's what I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: That's your biggest story of the night. Are you gonna call stephen A. He's a big Knicks fan. You gonna call Steve?
Speaker 6: Oh, let me get on my phone right now. I'm so happy y'all reminded me. Oh my god, I'm gonna make him say it on first take.
Speaker 8: Yeah, tonight, man, we got the seventy six in the nets and got the Kings Awards and the Sun's Eclippers are playing the Nightmare. Congratulations to the Cavaliers series tie Water piece. You said y'all was gonna lose this series. Look, okay, I got I believe.
Speaker 1: I believe that we're not losing this series. Dog, I believe you that I fall all right.
Speaker 3: Junior, thank you.
Speaker 10: Coming up at the top of the hour, more of the Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 3: Right after this.
Speaker 1: Call, Steve Dog, I'm texting him right now.
Speaker 3: You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 10: As we all know, eighty four year old Andrew Lester, a white Kansas City homeowner, has been charged with first degree assault and armed criminal action for shooting sixteen year old Ralph Yarl. Lester stated he opened the interior door and saw a black mail approximately six feet tall, pulling on the exterior storm door handle. He stated he believed someone was attempting to break into the house and shot twice within a few seconds of opening the door. This is according to the police statement. Now. Lester told police he was quote scared to death. There apparently were no words exchanged before the shooting. Now, The victim, Ralph Yarl, told police the man immediately shot him in the head, then after he fell to the ground, shot him a second time in the arm. As y'all got up to run, the man said, quote, don't come around here, according to the police report. Now, some say Lester's defense may try to use the standard ground law. However, according to Yahoo dot Com, a legal expert said that prosecutors could counter that Lester did not have reasonable grounds to believe y'all was breaking into the house. Nothing in the law allows someone to shoot first and ask questions later. When someone innocently brings a doorbell, that's something the ups does on a daily basis, delivery drivers or children just out selling girl Scout cookies.
Speaker 1: So idl.
Speaker 5: He could have said, if that's the case, your hope witnesses in a word, the trouble.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you can't do.
Speaker 5: That, man, for ringing the doorbell is not a crime.
Speaker 3: It's yeah. And then he's on the ground and you shoot him again.
Speaker 6: Come on, man, you you negated listen to me, the threat when you shot this boy in the head and he fail, you negated anything. So now you're just gonna eliminate what you call the threat. Now, that's that's excessive on all types of level.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's all I said.
Speaker 14: I'm happy they filed charges against him and did the right thing with that part of it. Now.
Speaker 1: I can't Yeah, Tommy, I can't believe he was able to get up and run away. I can't believe. That's grace, that's all. That's grace. That's grace. Did that young boy live? Man?
Speaker 6: But something has to happen to this eight now, I got here eighty four, eighty five, whatever, But at one point in time you got to know better. And if you don't know better about eighty five, I don't know what to tell you. You know, don't come round here, but you just this. He went to the door with the gun. Young boy, didn't have no weapon, He wasn't breaking an entery. He rang a doorbell and then he come talking about he was pulling on the handle.
Speaker 1: Tall.
Speaker 3: What does that have to do with anything.
Speaker 5: He's a big black man. He's a big black man.
Speaker 1: That's what that is exact.
Speaker 6: They know exactly what to say. He was a big black man. These are the key words. I was afraid from my life. He was threatening me. I was so fearful. And they put that in the jury's head and they can relate to that type of thing if they saw.
Speaker 1: But this little skinny little boy here, man, he's a sixteen year old honestly in the marching band.
Speaker 6: There's nothing menacing about him. He didn't have on a on a mask, he didn't have a weapon, man, exactly.
Speaker 14: Yeah, And it was great to see his uh classmates the school. They all protested and rallied, saying justice in the Kansas City, Missouri area Justice for Ralph. So that was awesome. That was awesome to see that. Yeah, and there's a picture of him with his lawyer, Lee Merritt. Ralph is sitting on the bench with him recovering. Man, isn't that a blessing?
Speaker 7: A lease?
Speaker 10: He's home now, his mom's a nurse, She's taken care of him. I mean, this is an incredible, miraculous story right here. It really is on so many levels. I like this though, where it says nothing in the law allows someone to shoot first and ask questions later when someone innocently rings a doorbell. I mean, if that's the case, like they said, ups, you know, like you said, Diale said Jehovah's.
Speaker 3: Witness Amazon, Yeah, do day bring your doorbell?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 10: Come on now, Yeah, all right, coming up in twenty minutes after the hour, we'll have more of the Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 1: Right after this.
Speaker 3: You're listening to Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 10: In what's one of the largest defamation settlements in American history, Fox News reached the last minute settlement on Tuesday with dominion voting systems even before the trial began. Behind the scenes text messages revealed that Fox Rupert Murdoch and the network's air personalities Tucker Carlson and Sean Hannity knew that the reports of the twenty twenty election fraud and voting rigging accusations were false, but nonetheless they spread those lies on their airwaves. In a statement, Fox Corporation said that, quote, we acknowledge the court's rulings finding certain claims about Dominion to be false. The statement continued, we are hopeful our decision to resolve this dispute with dominion amicably instead of the acrimony of a device the trial, allows the country to move forward from these issues.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the truth matters.
Speaker 6: Yeah, settle so we don't have to go out and hear all of these facts that we did, and so to keep all of that out of the public eye over an extended period of time, over and over and over, which will delusion our power as a network and take away any credibility that we may have as a news network. We've decided we'll just go on and settle this with Dominion amicably and just come to that because we don't want to send the country.
Speaker 3: Point five million. That's the settlement.
Speaker 1: Our truth matters.
Speaker 10: Yeah, all right, coming up we'll play around it. Would you rather at thirty three minutes after right after this, you're listening.
Speaker 3: Morning show.
Speaker 10: It's time now for a rounded?
Speaker 3: Would you rather?
Speaker 10: Would you rather sleep walk every night or would you rather sleep talk every night?
Speaker 1: Were walking?
Speaker 14: No?
Speaker 1: Hell no, I'm sleep talking.
Speaker 6: Hell no, I'm not fitting walk my inside side naked into no traffic, no sleep off.
Speaker 5: I'm not finish fall down, no damn step chill myself?
Speaker 1: You sleep naked?
Speaker 6: Yeah, there's no way to hell. I can get a walk around, be outside, no falling down steps and stuff. No, I'm not finishing sleep talking. I can straighten out whatever I said while I was sleeping with the line.
Speaker 5: I was dreaming, I was talking.
Speaker 6: That wasn't me talking. I was I was role playing in my sleep, somebody. I mean I was talking in my sleep, but I was doing all the lines.
Speaker 1: What you want me to do? I don't sleep talking to sleep talking. I don't do sleep listening. All right?
Speaker 10: Would you rather lose your two upper front teeth or would you rather lose your too lower front teeth?
Speaker 3: Which ones are more important to you?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I could got a mile.
Speaker 4: I can smile and put that bottom lip over that bottom yeah, yeah, yeah, you.
Speaker 1: Can do it. You can't, all right?
Speaker 10: If you could, would you rather find a cure for baldness or would you rather find the cure for blindness?
Speaker 1: For blood?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, even if I could have my hair black, I don't want it home on my hair that want to get in the line and all of a sudden up.
Speaker 2: There with j T.
Speaker 1: For I have every night now, shout out to JT. So free right now every No, my hairstyle the same. Hey you got some linen in your hair? No, I don't. Hey man, you need a heedd jump? No, I don't. All right.
Speaker 10: Would you rather have man boobs or would you rather have a big tummy, big stomach?
Speaker 1: Give me I'm gonna take that stombach. No, I can't do no man boob. Me and my wife can't be here, boy putting on brawls. I can't get.
Speaker 7: You.
Speaker 1: Don't maybe how you maybe? How you do this? Snap me up?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 1: I can't do that? Yeah, am I thirty four? B baby? Whatever?
Speaker 6: But if your stomach big enough, it looked like you got, especially if you've got that high ass gut that's touching your nipples.
Speaker 3: Yeah, big tummies across the board.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because it because because it looked like your chest is sitting on your stomach anyway, visual.
Speaker 10: Man, all right, thanks guys.
Speaker 3: That's today's rounded.
Speaker 10: Would you rather coming up at forty nine minutes after we will come back with our last break of the day and some closing remarks right after this.
Speaker 3: You're listening hardy morning show.
Speaker 10: Here we are, guys, our last break of the day on this Thursday. As always, a lot going on, a lot going on, Steve.
Speaker 3: This Freaknick movie.
Speaker 10: It's causing a lot of people's stress, a lot of controversy out there. A group of prominent black professional women say they plan to sue Hulu and block the documentary release Freaknick, The Wildest Story Never Told. It's because of concerns about what could could potentially be exposed in the film. So they're filing the lawsuit in Atlanta's federal court against Hulu. The women say it is unlawful because they did not sign any media releases to be filmed.
Speaker 5: Well, obviously there are some women that know they're going to be in it.
Speaker 14: Yeah, man, that's our era, this is our generation right here, and we're very very very concerns.
Speaker 1: You see.
Speaker 6: The problem is now, back then there was no cyberspace, right, So normally, you know, a news story came out, you just balled up the paper, everybody forgot about it. Now it's footage. They done digitized it, enhanced it, colorized it. It's you, and it's some women that knows them.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 4: Yes.
Speaker 6: And if it's a documentary, it may be cleared from that because documentaries are like news type things. Now you may not have to comment on it. You may choose not the comment on it. But I think something about documentaries excludes them from that. I think I'm not sure. I don't know they're gonna I'd say bravo to the systems for filing the lawsuit, but your ass is about to be outed. Yeah, that will sluk And I don't think. I don't think you could sue Hulu for that. I think you'd have to go after the production car. I met the people who did the production. They were at my ranch because they're doing a documentary on the opening of my ranch. I've started. The farming system on my ranch has already started.
Speaker 1: I hired a.
Speaker 6: Farmer, a young African American farmer who had kind of lost out during COVID, and I hired in full time to work at my ranch to begin producing food. And that's the first project that's coming out of the ranch, to produce food for local food banks, organic food. So be feeding hungry families this year. Will start the feeding of hungry families this year. And I've created a system called workfair where if a family does need assistance with food, you have to come and you have to work the farm for a few hours to earn the food. I'm gonna give you the food, but you got to put some time in to work to earn it. I think that's the best way to help people. And then along the way, of course, we'll find some full time employees out of it and things like that. But I want people who are in need to always equate reward with work with reward. I call it workfair. I'll help you, but I want you to work. And so it teaches young people a valuable lesson. So you send your teenage son or daughter down there, and if y'all know free groceries, I'll give you all the groceries you want, but you got to put in it. You know, half a day's work or whatever the value of the grocery too, three hours, whatever it is. So I've already started that process down at the ranch, and the first to be a documentary, right, yeah, And the company that did Freak Nick is doing my documentary.
Speaker 1: But a lot of women are listening. You can't help us.
Speaker 5: Anything to do with that one, do not at all. But I am going to open the farming video me and the farmer is gonna be twerking. Yeah.
Speaker 1: He on one side. I'm on the other side.
Speaker 6: We're gonna be looking back over my shoulder. A farman, a sixty six year old man, you know.
Speaker 1: Come to get the cabbage.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah, giving back, yeah, giving back in all ways. You know, I can't help them sinsters. They's trying to sue Hulu or the production company that's doing it's some actually some young people that produced that documentary, I believe it or not.
Speaker 1: They're very young people. Yeah, this is very very I'm speaking up of these women. This is a very damaging.
Speaker 3: But it's just making me want to watch the movie.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be hot.
Speaker 5: Do you understand that that thing is trending. It's trending right now.
Speaker 3: I can't wait for it. I never went, but I never went, thank god.
Speaker 5: But I was down there. I was down there performing a lot.
Speaker 1: Of times shows down there. Stee.
Speaker 6: Oh hell yeah, I've been in Atlanta. Atlanta one that used to be a hotspot for comedy. You know, all the Punchlines was down there, The Funny Bones was down there, the Star Cafe was down there. You know, it's a lot of comedy down there.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 6: They had two Punchlines, they had Funny Bones. You know, they had comedy zones down there. Atlanta's huge, so free.
Speaker 14: Yeah, we have someone on our staff who's been there in Mississippi, Manca.
Speaker 1: So when the documentary drops, if we see her face.
Speaker 5: Her footage is gonna be embarrassing.
Speaker 1: You still got it, mom.
Speaker 6: I remember the first time I actually met Monica. It was at a hotel lobby. She came in with a group of friends.
Speaker 1: J T. I think introduced her.
Speaker 6: She came in, you know, just as fast as she wanted to be, had a miniskirt on with some cowboy boots. I don't know who you are, but you need do you know, watch yourself get on back a little bit now, you know. Then she started talking and I went, oh my god.
Speaker 1: One of the future stars of the Freak Nicks.
Speaker 3: That a real boy.
Speaker 1: So you'll stave hobby huh.
Speaker 6: Hey y'all.
Speaker 5: Y'all have a good one talking God to day.
Speaker 1: You love her.
Speaker 10: For all Steve Harvey contests, no purchase necessary, voidware prohibited. Participants must be legal US residents at least eighteen years old, unless otherwise stated. For complete contest rules, visit Steve Harvey fm dot com. You're listening to Steve Harvey Morning Show.