Speaker 1: Okay, so I normally don't give my number out this easily.
Speaker 2: It's true.
Speaker 3: Okay, this fast least. But it's seventy five nine too.
Speaker 4: That was very simple.
Speaker 1: Our numbers, I guess our number.
Speaker 3: Oh that's a text number. Yeah, our text number.
Speaker 1: But whatever, Just take what you can.
Speaker 3: Okay, just text in, no pixel.
Speaker 1: But we're going to start the show right now.
Speaker 5: I want to share a little bit about myself today. Yeah, normally exactly. I'm not into doing stuff like that. This isn't a joke, this is serious. But I came to a realization after working with you all for so long, that we're all different.
Speaker 1: Absolutely.
Speaker 3: It took you over a decade to realize that it.
Speaker 5: May not be different in the way that you guys are thinking.
Speaker 3: Okay, what are you think, Brook.
Speaker 2: Jose and Alexis.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you're all quick to speak and throw out your instant knee jerk thoughts and opinions and even quote unquote.
Speaker 2: Jokes that felt kind of like back you will certainly find funny. I don't know how our audience feels about them. But here's here's why I say that we're different.
Speaker 5: Because I've been reading a few things online trying to learn about myself and something I found is a little bit shocking that I'm one of those long processors.
Speaker 3: That's not shocking. It takes you forever to do basically anything.
Speaker 1: Why do you think j Yeah, a week and.
Speaker 3: A half later, you may respond to any.
Speaker 2: That's kind of attacking me when I'm trying, I'm trying to be vulnerable and.
Speaker 3: New information.
Speaker 5: I'm just saying I need the time to take in information. Let it sit with me for a while to process.
Speaker 3: Fast paced radio.
Speaker 5: Well, you guys are yapping and I'm not saying anything. It's not that I don't care.
Speaker 3: It's just that you don't get it.
Speaker 2: It's the opposite.
Speaker 5: It's that I care so deeply about the conversation while you guys don't really care.
Speaker 2: You just say so.
Speaker 5: Any of you are more surfacy like that. This is according to re It's not me saying don't be offended.
Speaker 3: I was thinking on the way to work today. You know, in the end, none of this matters.
Speaker 6: Wow, thought, Maybe this information is an interesting to the casual listener, but to the p ones who.
Speaker 5: Love our show and love the people on it, hopefully this showed you a different side of me and showed you how I was vulnerable and who I am as I think you.
Speaker 3: Just spent the last two minutes attacking.
Speaker 5: Okay, taken me weeks to come up with this intro because I'm really deep thinking about it. Hopefully you accept me as the host of a big national morning show who doesn't have a lot of quick thoughts but deep ones.
Speaker 2: If and when they do even quick.
Speaker 3: Thoughts, I'm gonna go back to it in the end, it doesn't matter, Jeff.
Speaker 5: Okay, in that spirit, let's go back to some surface questions with the shock collar question of the day. Okay, send it over to maybe even the deepest thinker on the entire morning show, Digital Jake.
Speaker 2: Jake wows with your deepness.
Speaker 4: Well, it's the longest losing streak we've ever had. The boys have dropped four games in a row. And while Jose has put one hundred percent of the blame on young Jeffrey's shoulders, Jeff has an official reply to that beef, and he says, no, cap it's true. According to social media, Jeff is falling on his sword. Well, Jeff put it a little differently. He said he's swallowing his sword.
Speaker 3: And he can get multiple sword passive feet anyway, as.
Speaker 4: If the boys can pull on their rudders and write this ship in another Battle of the Sexes edition of Cap or No Cap. All right, gentlemen, put on your big boy pants. You're going first.
Speaker 1: I'm a small boy pants on.
Speaker 4: Jeff and Jose in real life, not in the movies. In real life, undercover police officers have to identify themselves as cops if you ask them cap or no cab, bro I.
Speaker 1: Am telling you and I am calm. Don't with this one. This is CAP. They do not have to tell you, really.
Speaker 7: And if anyone out there's ever getting like negotiated with or something, I just saw this on a crime podcast, they can lie to you like they can go. They can be like Brooke already gave you up and so you this is your only chance, and then you give them the info and then they go, ah, Brookner.
Speaker 2: But what makes you think that the crime podcast can't lie to you? How do you know that crime?
Speaker 1: So they can show me actual interrogation.
Speaker 5: Once you think that the stuff that you see on TV and movies comes from some sort of real life situation.
Speaker 1: If we don't get it right, I'll take the l No, I say, this.
Speaker 5: Is cap even if you're wrong, it'll be my fault. We're cool, Okay, you'll take you. We're gonna say cap. They do not have to tell you it.
Speaker 4: They said calp and that is cap. Yeahs one, nothing over to the ladies, all right, boys, rain drops are tear shaped cap or no cap.
Speaker 3: They are in animated movies.
Speaker 1: They are.
Speaker 3: And I'm just trying to think of, like.
Speaker 8: You know those cool like slow motion videos on TikTok and stuff where they drop things in water and then the water goes up really slowly.
Speaker 3: I don't think I remember seeing tear drop shape. It's like circle shape, but there's a little bit force coming from that. I have no idea, honestly, do.
Speaker 2: You want to go outside and like look up for a while.
Speaker 3: I stand outside till it starts raining for a minute. I mean I could see why the heavier side was down. I think it's cap.
Speaker 9: I'll trust you.
Speaker 1: We'll say cap.
Speaker 4: They said cap, and that is cap. They're shaped more closer to hamburger buns or beans, round and.
Speaker 2: Flat because the air pushes them flat.
Speaker 1: And then they get flipped in the air.
Speaker 4: Like I'm hungry.
Speaker 2: Boys.
Speaker 4: One one ostriches actually bury their heads in the sand like they do in cartoons. Cap or No Cap.
Speaker 1: I'm not quite sure.
Speaker 2: Do you follow any Ostrich podcasts that we can reflect on?
Speaker 1: No, I don't.
Speaker 2: We got to follow that.
Speaker 5: If you go back to like cartoon days, every cartoon with an Ostrich in it, it buries its head in.
Speaker 1: The same well.
Speaker 3: The cartoon's got water, all.
Speaker 5: Ye do the opposite of what the cartoons and on the movies and the TV show say.
Speaker 7: The Ostres have their whole head completely underground in the cartoons.
Speaker 2: It just sounds made up.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's real. I think it's cap.
Speaker 5: We need to win, let's say it at the same time. Okay, one, two, three cap.
Speaker 2: They said cap and that's cap.
Speaker 4: Yet they actually lay their heads and ears to the ground to listen for predators, so it's not.
Speaker 1: But they do put their heads on the ground.
Speaker 4: Okay, ladies, you need to get this one right to send it to overtime.
Speaker 3: They really misrepresented it in cartoons.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they justice for ostriches.
Speaker 1: They're not as goofy in real life too.
Speaker 4: Brook and alexis made in China. Stickers are actually made in America. Cap or No Cap. What the items, but the stickers and say, Maide in China are made in America.
Speaker 1: So funny. Wow, the irony there.
Speaker 8: I feel like that actually could be true because they may get stickered off when they get imported.
Speaker 3: Like they go through a process. Sorry, I'm just thinking about it. Tomato anyway, I can't tell you what.
Speaker 2: There why a tomato because there was a family.
Speaker 8: Say I think it was anyway, I'm not going to it.
Speaker 3: I think that it's true.
Speaker 8: I think that I think that upon entering the United States, just like your passport, they have to be staying.
Speaker 3: We're gonna say that it's no cap, no cap.
Speaker 4: They said no cap and that is cab boys win too. Stickers are made in South Korea.
Speaker 5: I'm also well, okay boys and their losing streak today.
Speaker 2: So the girls are going to get shot.
Speaker 5: And somebody wanted to hear Boom clap by Charli XCX.
Speaker 8: Boom got the sound of my heart that poes on and on and on and on.
Speaker 1: It bo you make me feel good.
Speaker 2: I don't think that's what hearts actually sound like. Call from your shot collar.
Speaker 10: Question of the Day, Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning.
Speaker 5: Back in the early nineties, there was a little boy who sat in the back of his parents, Limo headed to elementary school in the nicest neighborhood in all of Los Angeles?
Speaker 3: Are you talking about yourself?
Speaker 5: While he was frustrated that his window would only roll halfway down bulletproof, he had bigger things on his mind that day, so he penned a letter to the corporate team at the Golden Arches.
Speaker 11: Wait McDonald's, saying, deal, McDonald's, I love your big mac hamble goes so much.
Speaker 2: I want it to be my dad O cute.
Speaker 11: If you can't make that happen, though, please give me the ability to just buy the sauce on the side and charge it to my housekeeper's credit card. Oh love Jeff.
Speaker 3: We Oh you couldn't even say your school.
Speaker 2: Ps Powell wages woo.
Speaker 3: Yeah they still do, by the way, and.
Speaker 2: Guess what twenty five years.
Speaker 3: Later they responded to you, Jeff, that.
Speaker 2: Little boy's dream became a reality.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Big Max sauce.
Speaker 5: Starting this week, customers are ordered through the app will be able to get sauce in a dip cup.
Speaker 1: Yeah, your dream true. Or your family owns major steak now in McDonald's.
Speaker 2: Yeah, finally, can't disclose those text seven five nine too, if you'd like to thank me. Oh, I'm sure. The only reason they're doing this is because of that letter I wrote to in half decades ago.
Speaker 1: I want to try.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, that's so good.
Speaker 2: I'm The Ways of Stories is coming up way after them. It's the radio segment that just high fived your mom and she's holding on and asking it to stay for a while.
Speaker 1: Why do you locked fingers?
Speaker 2: Momo some lemonade? It's all over my blood.
Speaker 5: Laser story segment where we read weird news stories around the globe, just like everyone else does, except we have a laser and those other pinky pants just don't.
Speaker 2: This first laser story is out of New York City.
Speaker 5: A woman named Maggie Voss found herself in a panic after she accidentally locked herself on.
Speaker 2: The rooftop of her apartment building. Oh my god, damn.
Speaker 5: She tried calling every friend she knew, but no one was answering.
Speaker 3: Because she probably has friends like Alexis, who refused to answer phone calls.
Speaker 1: Text me if it's important, Yeah, text emergency.
Speaker 5: After an hour went by and Maggie only wearing a tank top, she was starting to consider the real possibility that she might have to spend the night of the Yeah, dude, and she considered calling nine one one, but didn't want to make a big deal out of it.
Speaker 1: Right, Well, it is a big deal. Bug, you're stuck on her ring.
Speaker 3: You're only an hour in.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I'm like ten minutes in. I'm like call everyone.
Speaker 5: Well that's when she got a genius idea. She ordered Uber Eats instead.
Speaker 2: Hey wait a minute, Maggie says.
Speaker 5: She put in the instructions that the delivery person will just buzz every apartment till someone lets you in and then take the elevator up to the roof and let her out.
Speaker 1: And you get fed. I love it.
Speaker 2: It works, wouldn't you know it?
Speaker 4: It worked?
Speaker 3: Ye oh man, she's better of tips.
Speaker 5: Within twenty minutes, her Uber Eats delivery Hero got to her and not only opened the rooftop door, but delivered her a delicious burrito, which.
Speaker 2: She ate in her apartment.
Speaker 3: We can't bring you that.
Speaker 1: You should have delivered a Hero though.
Speaker 5: Next Laser stories out of the social network. If you haven't heard, Facebook has agreed to settle a class action lawsuit for seven hundred and twenty five million dollars and you are probably entitled to some money.
Speaker 8: I know, no, for real, we need to look into this. We could get some cash.
Speaker 5: Because if you had a Facebook account anytime between May two thousand and seven to December of last year, you can file a claim online or download a form and mail it in.
Speaker 2: Oh because I bet.
Speaker 8: We would get maybe a whole penny.
Speaker 3: Split it up.
Speaker 2: It only takes a few minutes to do.
Speaker 5: You just have to give them your username, your contact information, and how you'd like to receive your payment so they can sell it to the Chinese and make their money.
Speaker 1: It sounds like you got trouble.
Speaker 2: I'm just kidding Exprussia.
Speaker 5: They haven't said, I haven't said how much each person is entitled to, but despite it being a seven hundred and twenty five million dollar settlement, don't expect to get much more than the price of a cup of coffee, if that right?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 8: But still, I mean, do you think Facebook owes us all for having to listen to your aunt and everybody else's like dog posts and political beliefs.
Speaker 2: Like the posts from my aunt and uncle?
Speaker 13: Yeah, yeah, I agree with Yeah.
Speaker 5: For starters, the lawyer's fees and court costs are going to eat up a decent chunk of the money. And if everyone who's had a face with account is eligible, that means it could be shared among two hundred and eighty million users.
Speaker 1: What's the math?
Speaker 2: What are we getting, Jeff, We're not doing the maths. We're given up.
Speaker 5: Of course, not all those people will file a claim. And they're giving people more money based on how many months during those fifteen years you had an account.
Speaker 3: Tell everybody, now we're going to get less money.
Speaker 2: Come on, let's share the world.
Speaker 3: It among ourselves.
Speaker 5: Be greedy, bro, come on, list next laser stories out of trend towns.
Speaker 10: Cool.
Speaker 5: I don't know if this works or not, but I'll bet you get some extra facelegs from your dog. Just TikTok's latest beauty trend is to rub beef fat all over your face.
Speaker 7: Yeah, just put it in my belly.
Speaker 3: Beef fat why.
Speaker 5: Certain influencers say it's supposed to be a great moisturizer and a cure for acting.
Speaker 1: They finally knew one of these every month.
Speaker 5: The beef tallow, which is rendered fat that's been cooked down to remove all the impurities.
Speaker 2: And apparently back.
Speaker 5: In the day, people used to use it as a natural moisturizer, and some beauty brands still sell it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, they also used arsenic and the colored green that they used to use in the Victorian days, and everybody ended up dying because of the dresses they were wearing.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying back in the day. It's those usually not legit.
Speaker 5: Those Victorian portraits look so good, bro, All that asbestos on their face.
Speaker 2: Shine so cute.
Speaker 5: They usually mix it with things like bees wax or essential oils. But these TikTokers are just buying it in the meat section of their local grocery store and they're swabbing.
Speaker 3: Their cheeks with I was probably a quarter of the price, though, I mean, if that's what they're selling to us anyway.
Speaker 5: A dermatologists weighed in and said it's probably safe to try.
Speaker 2: Butt wouldn't be his first choice for acne or dry skin.
Speaker 5: That said, some fans claim they've tried everything for acne and be fat is the only thing that's consistently worked, and their skins never looked better.
Speaker 1: What about chicken fat?
Speaker 13: Like, I want to put chicken skin on my face at work? Yeah, okay, chicken fat fat.
Speaker 5: You know this next story is out of the theater of the theoretical How you answer this hypothetical question could reveal that you really love animals or really hate people.
Speaker 1: I've killed two people, can't.
Speaker 5: It's gaining steam online so you may have already seen it. But here's the question. If you were in a sinking boat, who would you save? One person or one hundred dogs. You can't save.
Speaker 3: The dogs can swim?
Speaker 5: What would my host? No, imagine, no one can swim. Who would you save? Brooke the person or one hundred dogs?
Speaker 3: Person?
Speaker 2: Even though the person is a registered sex offender.
Speaker 5: Obviously the dogs, person or dogs.
Speaker 3: I do need to know who the person is.
Speaker 14: Seriously, if you don't know them, I would save the dogs because the elder it's an elderly sex offender, so they're probably gonna.
Speaker 1: No, I'm saving all the doggies.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: I said, you're gonna watch a person drown because if.
Speaker 1: It's a healthy person, I'd save the person.
Speaker 5: If you're gonna get physical, take their blood pressure coh.
Speaker 1: Drowning.
Speaker 5: Well, hundreds of Canadians and Americans were pulled, and twenty three percent said they'd save the dogs.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 5: Only sixty one percent said they would definitely save the person.
Speaker 2: About the others they couldn't make up their minds that they're all going to die.
Speaker 3: Nobody's getting saved.
Speaker 5: Then a follow up was posted, what if it was fewer of them, say, like ten dogs or one person?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 3: And then did everyone go with the person?
Speaker 2: Nineteen percent said they'd still save.
Speaker 3: The dogs, like what breed of dog?
Speaker 12: Like?
Speaker 5: You know, I have a lot of questions now, the craziest out of all if it was one dog or one person.
Speaker 2: Or percent still choose the dog.
Speaker 1: But I'm your mother. I don't care, Mom.
Speaker 3: Is the dog.
Speaker 5: I mean for me personally, if I was going to save a thousand people or just one frisky turtle, everybody knows.
Speaker 1: Who I'd go swim Jeffrey.
Speaker 2: With the people, got it? I mean this guy has already lived a life of a thousand shoes. Sorry, I mean he's been with a thousand shoes. That Salmon's laser choice has come to an end. For the day, We'll do it again, same.
Speaker 10: Time on Monday, Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 2: I'll never forget my birthday.
Speaker 5: When I turned eight years old, rented.
Speaker 2: Out the Hollywood Bowl.
Speaker 5: Leading up to it, I specifically told my parents that I wanted a NERF and Strike Elite super fire Blasters. Okay, and they got me the NERF and Strike Elite Rhino fire Blast.
Speaker 2: Not what I asked.
Speaker 3: Is it just shape like a rhino? Is that the difference?
Speaker 5: It's not as good, not nearly as many mirth guards so your day. Of course, I reported them to CPS and the rest is history.
Speaker 13: But shockingly, are they out of jail yet.
Speaker 2: It's not the worst birthday people have ever had.
Speaker 5: To really it does because a new survey asked people to share their most hilarious, horrible birthday stories that ever happened to them. I don't know how it could top mine. I beg I bet we're going to go over them. At sevent ten, it's Brook and Jeffrey in the morning. And every single year it comes and goes and we either forget or blatantly do nothing. But this year, for the first time ever, we remembered it's Jose's birthday next Thursday.
Speaker 2: The timeline, Yeah when, but it was pretty close Monday.
Speaker 1: I have no idea what you were going to talk about, and that's how much you guys forget. But it's like I have an idea.
Speaker 3: I'm like, what are you talking to the only person I can never remember that you were born.
Speaker 5: We almost remembered, And in honor of your birthday, Jose, we're going to go over the list of the worst birthdays.
Speaker 1: Every might be better in comparison.
Speaker 3: About what Jose's personal worst, or just in general.
Speaker 5: I'm not talking about having your birth date fall on Christmas or February twenty Nights Day. Here, we're looking at a survey where people shared the worst birthday stories that have ever happened.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's going to be right into it.
Speaker 5: Number seven says, on my birthday one year, I got a bad grade on my math review sheet. So I came home and my mom had an epic freak out about it.
Speaker 3: Oh God.
Speaker 5: She began to threaten to homeschool meet or send me off to a boarding school.
Speaker 3: Those are very two differentes.
Speaker 2: This went on and on.
Speaker 5: After a few hours, she stopped put some candles on a birthday cake and demanded I smile for a picture to send to the fair, and then continued to yell at me, oh.
Speaker 1: Hey, smile before we deport you somewhere.
Speaker 3: We're off you in your room. We're not sure you don't.
Speaker 1: Know, but you're not gonna have fun in a little bit, my god.
Speaker 2: Number six.
Speaker 5: As a kid, our school would give us a birthday badge, which was like a fake police badge with a pin like that. I put it in my pocket, but the pin ended up poking through my pants and piercing my downstairs. Oh my god, I have to spend the rest of the day in the er.
Speaker 1: Oh dad bad.
Speaker 3: The only time I've been happy, I had a summer birthday when I was in school.
Speaker 5: Number five, when I was twenty four years old. My birthday rolls around and I always get.
Speaker 2: A care package from my mom. This time I didn't.
Speaker 3: Oh she forgot.
Speaker 5: She lives in another city. But she does call me on the day and apologizes. Yeah, she said it slipped her mind, but she does want me to have a wonderful birthday.
Speaker 3: Nice okay, I mean it happens.
Speaker 1: Right, the one gift you're expecting.
Speaker 3: I mean, she's the one that gave birth to you, so I feel like, out of everyone, she's the one that's allowed to forget.
Speaker 5: The story continues later, I log onto Facebook and there's a picture of my twin brother opening up this awesome scare package.
Speaker 2: From our mondy. No forget my birthday his twins.
Speaker 3: Forgot you had two of us, Mom, brain.
Speaker 2: It lasts for forty years exactly.
Speaker 5: We're looking at a survey of people sharing their worst birthday stories of all time. Text into seven eighty five nine two if you have one. Number four, My wife was acting suspicious right before my birthday, so I started snooping.
Speaker 12: Oh no, don't do it.
Speaker 5: Turns out she was organizing a giant surprise party for me with all of my friends.
Speaker 2: Which was great.
Speaker 1: She's cheating you.
Speaker 5: Unfortunately, while Snowbanger also found out she was cheating. Oh okay man, She's.
Speaker 1: Like, look, if we plan a surprise parties, he'll never think.
Speaker 2: Everybody gets a birthday kiss at the surprise party.
Speaker 15: Right?
Speaker 3: Do you still go to the party because you're not supposed to know about it?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 16: No.
Speaker 5: Number three, my parents got divorced on my tenth birthday.
Speaker 3: Oh this is another sad.
Speaker 5: My eleventh birthday, my dad got married to another lady. On my twelfth birthday, they got divorced on my thirteenth. They tried it again and got remarried on my fourteenth divorced again.
Speaker 1: No, yes, these.
Speaker 5: All happened on my birthday or on my birthday week that's like.
Speaker 7: Son, your birthday is either the happiest or the sattesday of my life.
Speaker 5: Number two, my girlfriend dumped me on my twenty first birthday.
Speaker 1: Oh get wasted ea other.
Speaker 5: So I did get to spend my twenty first birthday at a bar drinking legally, but I was drinking alone any friends crying? Oh until the bartender kicked me out and I had to walk home by myself in the rain.
Speaker 1: You can't drive.
Speaker 3: Yeah, No, that's sad. I'm not memorable.
Speaker 5: And the number one worst birthday story according to the survey. One year, my father flat out forgot my birthday. Then he called me a liar.
Speaker 2: When I went and told.
Speaker 1: Him no way.
Speaker 5: I actually had to go get my driver's license and show it to him to prove it.
Speaker 2: I was in my late twenties.
Speaker 3: And that's the moment you realize all of your birthdays when you were young were done by your mother.
Speaker 1: That's true.
Speaker 3: Family, Yes, every family are.
Speaker 2: The worst birthday stories of all time.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: We'll see what you guys do for mine.
Speaker 3: This is it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we just did it.
Speaker 2: You're welcome. Phone tabs coming up right after this.
Speaker 10: Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 5: Back in two thousand and nine, you might remember a viral video that took the world by storm called David at the Dentist.
Speaker 8: Life.
Speaker 1: Yeah it was Charlie.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's when shined a spotlight on the loopy sometimes hilarious things that people say coming off of nitrous during surgery.
Speaker 2: But funny, what if.
Speaker 5: Instead of mumbling something cute and innocent, you said something else or better? Yet you were so out of it, we made something up and just.
Speaker 2: Told you that you said. Because that's what we do. For today's phone tap, You're gonna hear it right now.
Speaker 10: It's another.
Speaker 1: On the twenties.
Speaker 12: Huh, Hi, this is Spencer calling from doctor's office.
Speaker 2: Is this Claire?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 10: Hi?
Speaker 9: Yes, how you doing?
Speaker 12: Hi, Claire, I'm great things for asking. You were in a few days ago getting your wisdom teeth removed.
Speaker 1: How you feeling?
Speaker 9: Oh, thank you for calling.
Speaker 2: Welcome.
Speaker 9: No, doing pretty well. I'm still a bit sore, but using ice and whatnot, so you ha, so that's expected.
Speaker 12: Yeah, little soreness. I mean well, so look, normally we'd be scheduling you for a follow up, but doctor has referred you to a different clinic for that. It's a little further away about thirty minutes. So can I give you that information?
Speaker 17: Oh?
Speaker 9: H sure? So does he? Does he work different days and in different offices?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 1: No, not necessary, not at all.
Speaker 12: Actually, okay, I don't know what you remember from the appointment?
Speaker 8: No much?
Speaker 12: Yeah, I don't know. Maybe this isn't my place to say. There were some uncomfortable moments during the procedure.
Speaker 9: Oh so no, what happened?
Speaker 12: So let's just get the information for the other clinic. I have that now, if you're ready.
Speaker 9: H okay, But I just want to make sure I understand. So you're I can't see the doctor again. I have to go to a different doctor.
Speaker 17: Is that what you're saying?
Speaker 12: I really don't want to get into it, but I mean, let's just say, when you had the nitrous you said some things.
Speaker 9: What did I say? I'm a little bit more excited?
Speaker 1: Are you sure?
Speaker 12: I mean, are you sure you don't remember confessing your undying love for the doctor?
Speaker 9: Oh my god? Are you serious?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 12: Yeah, you told him he had beautiful brown eyes like Aladdin?
Speaker 18: Are you serious?
Speaker 12: And you wanted to climb him like a rock wall?
Speaker 9: Stop it, I do not say that.
Speaker 12: Yeah, you definitely did. It's right here in the notes.
Speaker 9: Actually, oh my god, I'm so embarrassed.
Speaker 12: Well, credit to the doctor, he did continue even though you insisted on blowing in his ear while he worked. What well, he was working on your mouth, so thankfully you couldn't.
Speaker 10: This is horrible.
Speaker 9: Doctor's seriously not going to see.
Speaker 5: Me because of this.
Speaker 12: Well it wasn't just that, it was also when you told him global warming is his.
Speaker 2: Fault because he's so hot.
Speaker 7: What off the record, I think he's a very good looking man as well.
Speaker 2: Don't feel too bad, but do feel a little bad.
Speaker 17: I don't even know I said that.
Speaker 12: Do you remember bringing up his wife?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 9: Yeah, please, no, I cannot hear any more of this.
Speaker 1: You know, this is the last part of the notes.
Speaker 12: You you suggested his wife doesn't deserve him and then called yourself zendaia to his Tom Holland I shouldn't say anymore.
Speaker 17: Oh my god, I am so so so sorry.
Speaker 9: I don't remember saying any of that.
Speaker 17: But maybe I could just talk to the doctor and apologize.
Speaker 9: And I didn't mean it.
Speaker 12: I you know that that's not going to be allowed.
Speaker 9: And oh my god.
Speaker 12: That does bring me to my next point. If you get a phone call maybe from a police officer or some type of authority.
Speaker 1: It's just a no contact order. But it's okay.
Speaker 9: I can't even reave this. My dentist is getting a no contact order because of what I said when I was under laughing it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 12: And also your best friend Sonya wants one too, because she's the one who set you up for this.
Speaker 14: Sonya.
Speaker 12: Yeah, she said you were you were really loopy when she picked you up. And then she said, maybe Brooke and Jeffrey can prank phone call you.
Speaker 9: Wait what.
Speaker 7: Because this is actually Jose for the radio show Brick and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 1: We're doing a phone tap on you right now, Mike.
Speaker 9: I'm like about to cry.
Speaker 14: Oh my god, Sonia said when she puts you in the car, she was cracking up because you were out of it, completely out of it. I don't even remember the car ride, hey, but between you and me, I went to their web and the doctor is pretty good looking, sister.
Speaker 9: Oh my god, Oh my god.
Speaker 12: Aladdin is uglier than he is in my opinion, I.
Speaker 9: Was like, do you comparat cartoon Wake Up?
Speaker 10: Every morning was foot Taps weekday mornings on the twenties. Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 5: In dating, you need to have a strategy because some guys will just rely on natural charisma, and charm.
Speaker 1: Doesn't work okay in your case, Yeah sorry.
Speaker 5: Others will lean more on money and letting their bank statement fall out at some point. Oh did you drop your napkin? Here's the receipt for my checking account. It's really really big. You soak up all that, Dijon.
Speaker 3: Why do I picture receipt like?
Speaker 10: You?
Speaker 12: Get it right?
Speaker 5: But one of our listeners doesn't rely on any of those things. He's something else that he keeps right in his pocket to guarantee things go just right. Even let her hold it.
Speaker 2: She almost took it home with her that night. Yeah, you're gonna find out what it is, and we do your second date update right afterwards. Second date update.
Speaker 5: You know, ninety seven percent of my expert dating knowledge comes from watching old Ryan Reynolds movies.
Speaker 3: Explains a lot, and.
Speaker 5: In the holiday classic Just Friends, Ryan Reynolds makes it very very clear if you want to make things happen with a woman, never ever schedule a day date, because it's all one way ticket to the friend zone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know that.
Speaker 3: I don't think he's wrong.
Speaker 5: See, smart stuff comes out of those films, and one of our listeners, Nash, clearly has not seen that movie because apparently he did.
Speaker 2: A date in broad daylight. So let's talk to him.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna just ask the obvious question, why do you hate Ryan Reynolds?
Speaker 18: I love Ryan Reynolds, just don't take his advice.
Speaker 5: I'm just kidding around with you. Man, tell us about the girl that you went out with. What's her name?
Speaker 18: Her name is Ember.
Speaker 3: You guys meet on an app?
Speaker 18: Yep, we met on an app and uh, we had a few things in common and I, yeah, I asked her out relatively quickly.
Speaker 3: Oh you did?
Speaker 2: Yeah? It made you want to do a daytime date with Ember?
Speaker 18: Well, now see that was her idea. Usually I prefer going on at night.
Speaker 1: But why you suggests it? You can't say no, it has to be a night date.
Speaker 2: You absolutely can say no and be like I deserve better.
Speaker 8: Than that what you're doing to I also can see like if you haven't talked a lot online, like, there's not a lot of trust there, so daytime date feels probably safe.
Speaker 9: You want to waste a Saturday night on a guy or that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, what did you guys do.
Speaker 18: So we actually met it a cool little diner, and you know, we had lunch there and she was super friendly and cute and everything was going great. And then when we actually when we're going to the diner, I did something and she kind of made a comment on it. So there's like this big crack in the doorway, and so I kind of like did a little hop, skip and a jump to get over the crack.
Speaker 2: Oh you didn't touch on the floor.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh because of like superstition.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I low, you do the same. Still, bro, don't worry.
Speaker 3: Oh one foot give me the ck?
Speaker 5: Were you hopping on just one foot style?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 18: I kind of just gave a little, nice, one little skip.
Speaker 2: It was an athletic manly ski describe it.
Speaker 18: But that actually sparked a conversation where it wasn't just kind of the awkward interview phase of the date. So I actually had my lucky coin I have, Oh, that was in my pocket. So I pulled that out and showed it to her.
Speaker 3: Okay, so you're you're pretty deep into the superstition stuff.
Speaker 18: No, I wouldn't say that, like I have my lucky coin. I think it's just good luck I've had it forever. It's just kind of like a novelty two edit coin and it's two headed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I bet you won't kiss me by the end of the state heads.
Speaker 18: Yeah, I wish I would have thought of that.
Speaker 1: That's what you were going.
Speaker 2: What did you do? What did you say?
Speaker 10: Well?
Speaker 18: I didn't say too much, but what she told me is she said maybe we should leave it as a tip so she doesn't have to see the colick again.
Speaker 1: She's like, can you burn a coin?
Speaker 3: Was she laughing?
Speaker 18: But she said that, Yeah, of course she was. We were both joking and laughing about it, like okay.
Speaker 3: And what was a highlight for you?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 18: It was just a lot of fun. Like I wouldn't say there was one thing that made the date great, but we just pretty much laughed the whole time and it was a good time. Like it wasn't like one of those awkward first dates. At least that's how I felt, so so yeah, it was just overall Yeah, goodbbe awesome.
Speaker 5: Ryan would have looked at this date and shook his head like, no, in the friend zone, Bud.
Speaker 18: Actually, I would be lucky to be in the friend zone right now, because I've been trying to contact her, and she's not even messaged me back right now.
Speaker 3: So yeah, so you're in the no zone, is what you are?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's pretty hot. Why would she not be talking to you at all? I mean, how did that date end?
Speaker 18: The date end? I just pretty much walked into a car and said goodbye. But one thing that happened was I, like I said, I gave her the coin, you know, so she could have good luck.
Speaker 1: Yeah, cute.
Speaker 18: Well see, that's the thing is, I didn't give it to her to keep. I was just like, you know, like how I said, we were joking about it, and so she at the quarter and then I didn't even think about it when I was saying goodbye. And then about an hour later I messaged her and said, oh sorry, I forgot about my coin. I have to give that back to me on our next date, you know, and smooth.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it kind of feels like it also a little cheap, ye, like I want my quarterback.
Speaker 1: Please head there's no value, it's two headed.
Speaker 2: Well still, I mean it's not good look to ask for change.
Speaker 3: Wait what did she did? She not respond to that?
Speaker 18: She responded, but it took a really long time, Like I think it was like the next day or so actually, and she was like, can I mail it to you?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: Oh cold, the stamp probably costs more than the coin.
Speaker 2: I know, what did you say to that?
Speaker 18: So then I think it was like two days later, Oh my god, like I brought your coin to the diner and left it with some guy named Hale.
Speaker 8: Oh lucky quarter doesn't sound very lucky.
Speaker 1: Or she spreading the luck out into the world.
Speaker 5: Maybe while she had the lucky coins, she meant another amazing.
Speaker 2: Guy and it works for her. So now she's done with the luck.
Speaker 18: Oh no, I hope not.
Speaker 2: But I mean, did you get your coin back from the guy at the diner?
Speaker 12: The real question?
Speaker 18: Yeah, I got that coinback. But it's just really weird because obviously she doesn't want to see me and she went out of her way. Yeah, she's still completely avoiding me. And I thought we had a great first date.
Speaker 1: So Jeff, we.
Speaker 7: Should call her opposing as a coin collection agency really make her feel bad.
Speaker 2: That's one option.
Speaker 1: Worth a million dollars.
Speaker 5: I do think you should get your lucky coin out though right now for this, like Rubbert, let's kiss it, tucking underneath whatever part it needs to be tucked under, So we need all the luck we can get when we call her and try and get your second date update right after this.
Speaker 18: I appreciate it, all right.
Speaker 5: We've been poking fun at our listener Nash, who says he's not that superstitious, but he did jump over a crack on the floor before his date started and carries around a lucky two headed quarter.
Speaker 3: You get lucky, right though.
Speaker 2: Brooke did the math. Good job she figured it out, but that.
Speaker 5: Two headed quarter did become a focal point of their entire lunch. Yeah, so even let her hold on to it for a little bit of long, you know, he forgot that she had it. Didn't even get it back till days later when she left it with an employee at the diner where they ate.
Speaker 8: I wonder if that's why she's not calling him back though, Well, she thought it was a gift because I thought he was gifting it to her too, And then when he asked for it back, she's like, that's rude.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I thought he was just being slick.
Speaker 5: Now did you make it clear to her that you were just letting her borrow it or how did that go?
Speaker 12: Oh?
Speaker 18: For sure, like I told her, like how long I've had the coin and stuff like. There's no way she could have thought like I was gifting out at least I hope not like I say that. But as I'm sitting here thinking about it, maybe that could be it.
Speaker 1: Maybe you weren't clear.
Speaker 5: Yeah, maybe it could come down to a simple misunderstanding. But if we're going to get you another date here, Jose, I need you to reach over real quick and rub Brooks lucky Rabbit's foot.
Speaker 7: Oh dude, it's like a real rabbits foot though, like most rabbits feed?
Speaker 2: Is that a rabbit's foot?
Speaker 12: Oh wait a minute, let's move on.
Speaker 6: Sorry, sorry, okay, okay.
Speaker 2: Forget it. Let's just call it aber Okay, I think so much.
Speaker 18: Guys, Good luck with her.
Speaker 1: Good luck to you, mister luck.
Speaker 2: Okay, we don't want to spread the look to.
Speaker 17: Hello.
Speaker 2: Hey, is this Ember? Yes, you don't have to.
Speaker 5: Be afraid of us. We're nice people. Mostly we're a radio show called Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning.
Speaker 17: Uh okay, sorry, I don't I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't need to know the show. That's fine.
Speaker 5: But you know somebody who's a friend of the show that you went on a date with recently named Nash.
Speaker 2: Have something in your there for a second.
Speaker 17: I don't even want to think about that date.
Speaker 3: It was that bad.
Speaker 2: I mean, okay, yeah, no, look, that's okay.
Speaker 5: The reason that we're calling you is because we're doing something called a second Date update, and we're trying to help out Nash, who's really confused about why you guys aren't meeting up for a second time.
Speaker 8: I mean, I could see he sounds like kind of a nervous guy. Maybe he was just really nervous on your date.
Speaker 17: It wasn't like during the day, it was really like the situation happened at the end, and I honestly like, I don't think he wants me to say it.
Speaker 7: Okay, no, he stepped on the crack and his mom's like really sick.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, Well you should nomember.
Speaker 5: The way that these things work is our listener agrees ahead of time that they're willing to hear whatever it is the other person is going to say about them, even if it's really embarrassing or awkward.
Speaker 8: Yeah, he listens to the show. He knows that people can be brutally honest, so he's prepared totally.
Speaker 17: I mean, I don't even like know what he told you?
Speaker 5: Okay, Okay, quick rundown of it is you guys met online. You ended up going out for a lunch date. There was some superstition talk involving cracks on the floor and a coin that he has that's really lucky, that's two headed.
Speaker 3: Okay, he said, you guys laughed a lot during the date, Like.
Speaker 17: I mean, like I said, it wasn't during the day. It was like the end. But since you guys like already brought up the.
Speaker 5: Coin, we heard there was some confusion that you took the coin with you.
Speaker 17: And okay, so he hugged me goodbye. Yeah, I went to my car and I'm like, oh, I still have the coin, Like it meant so much to him, Like I felt like I had to get it back to him immediately.
Speaker 3: As Okay, so you knew that it wasn't a gift, no.
Speaker 17: Like I knew it meant something to him. He kept talking.
Speaker 8: About Okay, okay, okay, So that was an accident, of course.
Speaker 17: But like I get out of the car and I see he's up ahead of me, but he wasn't in his car yet, so I was trying to like get to him before he got in his car. I get to the backside window and as I'm about to tap it, I see him and his pants are down. Oh, like all the way down.
Speaker 1: Whoa wow?
Speaker 2: Are you wait? Are you sure?
Speaker 17: I'm positive? And at that point I was like, Okay, I need to get the heck out of here.
Speaker 1: Got it, got it?
Speaker 17: But I feel like I avoided like the biggest creep in the world. So like, that's why I left the point at a diner. And like, I don't I don't know what he was doing.
Speaker 9: I don't want to know.
Speaker 2: I know we have.
Speaker 5: Not heard this part of the story. I don't think Nash even knew you were there.
Speaker 7: He knew, or he would have said, oh, by the way, you com pants down in my car.
Speaker 3: I don't know if that makes it better or not. Like but me, I don't know what the reason could be.
Speaker 2: What's the first reason that comes to your hand?
Speaker 3: I can't say that one at loud.
Speaker 2: But second and third reasons.
Speaker 8: The second reason is I've changed pants in the car before.
Speaker 17: Yeah, but he wasn't like moving that much. That's the same.
Speaker 2: That's a good sign.
Speaker 3: That's a good car.
Speaker 1: You go quick on your pants. You know what?
Speaker 5: There's two sides to every story here, and this is your side.
Speaker 2: Ember.
Speaker 5: We should probably get Nash's version of the story because he is on the other line right now and wanting to talk to you.
Speaker 17: Are you joking?
Speaker 2: Unfortunately, No, he's there. I think.
Speaker 16: I remember.
Speaker 2: Are you clothed from the waist down or the top up?
Speaker 3: Like either one?
Speaker 18: I just want to say, she's right, I didn't know that she was.
Speaker 5: There. Okay, Nash, we're waiting for your explanation of what happened.
Speaker 1: A good time to say something.
Speaker 2: Like the awkward cough says it.
Speaker 17: Oh, you don't even have an excuse.
Speaker 5: Wait right now, you're gonna have to use your boys here. Okay, just put away whatever you're you're playing with.
Speaker 18: No, I don't know, Ember, would you believe me if I told you that, you know, I thought I had my coin on me and I you know, I started looking through my pants to find it.
Speaker 1: Oh, a hole in his pocket?
Speaker 3: You took your pants completely off to find a coin? Is that what you're going with?
Speaker 10: Dude?
Speaker 9: Well?
Speaker 18: What else am I supposed to say? I don't I honestly don't know what I'm supposed to say here right now?
Speaker 1: I mean that's.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're not supposed to say anything. Just tell us the truth. Did you really think you lost your coin?
Speaker 18: Yep, I thought I lost my coin.
Speaker 2: Why did you not.
Speaker 3: Wait till you got home or something immediately?
Speaker 18: Bro, it was a good first date.
Speaker 5: Maybe it's another superstition thing where you take your pants off after a good first day to guarantees a second.
Speaker 2: Is that what happened next? It was midday?
Speaker 18: No, actually I remember, I remember what it was. I had some chili fries at the diner on our during our day, and I think I totally forget now, but now.
Speaker 2: It's coming back to me.
Speaker 18: Maybe I had some Uh, I think I had some chili in my pants.
Speaker 9: I think.
Speaker 17: This guy is so creepy.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I think you tow her an apology and I hope, you know, maybe a lesson here.
Speaker 18: Yeah, em, I'm so sorry. I said I didn't know you were there, And I get the awkwardness of it for sure, and and I do appreciate you making sure at least I got my coinback and stuff like that.
Speaker 17: So yeah, you're very very welcome for the car.
Speaker 18: I'm not trying to be creepy or anything like you.
Speaker 19: But the thing is, you don't have to try like you're just very you have no remorse, like you don't even care that, like you were literally good your pants down.
Speaker 18: Okay, Well, can I ask you this if if you didn't remember you had the coin and you didn't come back to the car, would we have gone on a second date?
Speaker 2: That's a good point.
Speaker 5: He might not seem super remorseful, like you said, but I think that's just because it's a super awkward situation for everybody, and he's probably really embarrassed. So would you be maybe willing to start over?
Speaker 17: No, thank you.
Speaker 3: I don't think you can recover from that. Man. You can't be doing that daylight in your car.
Speaker 2: You really have no proof of what he did or didn't do.
Speaker 17: He literally admitted to it.
Speaker 2: He admitted to chili fries. If you're that gullible, it.
Speaker 5: Was his fourth story, and I believe his fourth story fourth time is always the truth.
Speaker 2: That's what they say.
Speaker 7: That superstitious you got to say the fourth story is the true story.
Speaker 2: I guess I'm just gonna give up trying. Man. I'm sorry, dude, you don't want to go.
Speaker 3: From one guy who doesn't like to wear pants to another guy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, look, just to be cool, you and I can hang out with diner.
Speaker 1: All right, need some chili?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll eat some chili and we'll go to the car. And you.
Speaker 18: Guys thought I was the creepy one.
Speaker 2: I don't know, trying to bond.
Speaker 10: With you, all right, Broke and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 5: The second date update was a great reminder to one. Get your windows tinted on your car very much, and too when you ride into us, you need to remember you're about to hear stuff that might be a little embarrassing or weird, So you need to be prepared for that. And what's less than zero percent prepared for what we found out when we had Nash here the real reason he wasn't getting a call back.
Speaker 3: How did you not put.
Speaker 8: On that lesson like don't do that in your car?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean maybe go home.
Speaker 2: Nash clearly didn't know what to say. Lots of awkward.
Speaker 3: Silence, So I mean, what else do you say?
Speaker 5: Yeah? The most important thing I think we can take away from this is follow us on Instagram.
Speaker 2: On YouTube, TikTok all of it at Brook and Jeffrey.
Speaker 3: Yes, Glad, we're an audio show.
Speaker 5: Yes, and you'll learn all sorts of valuable life lessons that they definitely don't teach you in school.
Speaker 10: Yeah, Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 5: The people are always asking me, jeff why don't you ever do concerts or shows where you perform your songs live in front of people.
Speaker 2: The truth is I'm trying.
Speaker 5: I've actually had them up on Ticketmaster for a while where you could buy seats, And what I've learned from other successful artists like Drake and Taylor Swift is you're not taken seriously unless your tickets cost an outrageous amount of money.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was the price.
Speaker 5: I've got my prices starting at seven thousand dollars a seat, and you can come see me perform live inside an abandoned Chuck E Cheese Pizza Time Theater. And then now I'll be on a so far no takers, zero rocket, zero purchases.
Speaker 3: You can get it for free right here, buddy.
Speaker 5: Well, all I need is what I'm going to buy, just one ticket to one show is I will be set just one.
Speaker 3: Person sitting in that Chuck E Chee's with you. Yeah, you sing to them.
Speaker 5: Right, But hey, if you're like booking, you're cheap and you don't want to spend thousands of dollars supporting local artists. Then you could stick around for a free performance of my new song of the week, which is coming up at a death It's time for my.
Speaker 2: Song of the week.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 5: And for the last ten to twenty years, we've been covering stories about the future and what it's going to look like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I wonder some years have we been doing this like that?
Speaker 5: But you know, we talked about those grocery store robots who were trying to escape through the sliding front doors.
Speaker 2: It happened.
Speaker 1: Get back here.
Speaker 5: Amazon drones that could deliver your toilet paper and then possibly.
Speaker 2: Take over the world.
Speaker 10: Wow.
Speaker 5: But at no other time in the history of this show can I say more confidently that the.
Speaker 2: Future is now.
Speaker 1: What happened?
Speaker 5: It's all thanks to the overwhelming news coverage and everybody talking about chat GP.
Speaker 8: Every time I turn on anything, that's all people are talking about, Like.
Speaker 1: Turn on anything.
Speaker 10: It does.
Speaker 5: Even just this week, there were two brand new songs that were dropped by Drake in the weekend that got flagged because it turns out they were both created entirely by AI.
Speaker 8: They got taken down and then now more are back up.
Speaker 3: They can't stop.
Speaker 5: It, and us stupid humans don't know the difference because it sounds exactly like that.
Speaker 7: It really does the Kendrick lamar when I heard, yeah, that's Kendrick.
Speaker 5: So obviously there's gonna be a lot of crazy stuff happening here soon that we never would have expected.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, we can't even tell what Facebook stories are real? Like, this is not good for humanity.
Speaker 5: I'm just saying it sounds a little bit scary, but also could be in a good way. Some people's jobs are going to get easier. Some people's jobs are going to completely go away.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh no.
Speaker 5: And technology is getting that advanced now. But for those who are already into it and are using it, the question is is it cheating or just a brilliant shortcut to help you work smarter?
Speaker 2: That's the big question.
Speaker 5: So I wanted to write a song about this wild phenomenon that some people are saying is just as big as the entire Internet.
Speaker 3: I can't tell if you're human right now, ye, you never know.
Speaker 1: Funny if Jeff just walks in the door, we're like, what the heck?
Speaker 5: This is seriously changing the way that we experience. It's our daily lives.
Speaker 3: So did you write all these lyrics this time?
Speaker 2: Well, we'll see.
Speaker 5: Instead of Carrie Underwood's big hit before he cheats, it's young Jefferies before he chats.
Speaker 2: It. All right, I'm gonna point when I'm ready point right now.
Speaker 16: A student's on the laptop trying to write an essay, but the topic is a doozy a riten.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 16: A mom is with her kid who asks where babies come from, and she brought up there jacuzzie a rotten.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 16: A guy is dressing out to find the right words to dump his girl in a text confo.
Speaker 2: Without sounding too cold, So he logs his questions on the side of this.
Speaker 15: New flowed like robot poetry. You mean using it again?
Speaker 2: All his lines advies cyborg yoda.
Speaker 1: It's so damn wise.
Speaker 12: The marriage vows.
Speaker 10: Written by Chad Gps.
Speaker 15: She do.
Speaker 1: Right now.
Speaker 2: There's probably some Hollywood.
Speaker 16: Washed up producer trying to manifest a movie. It tiped down, an action thriller script with Brad and Angelina back together fighting Nazis downtown. There's probably some criminal suspect guy talking with the phobo.
Speaker 2: He's searching on his phone as he ties up Rock onto the site.
Speaker 5: Saying, take me up.
Speaker 15: A list of ten alta vis any, I questions his morality and after U and some it held into buy a read the president speech and record time and afterward.
Speaker 2: Take to clip the total world? What is it human or computer?
Speaker 5: Really?
Speaker 2: Captun Maybe these lyrics that I see.
Speaker 5: Were written by a she.
Speaker 16: Making jokes and binary.
Speaker 11: And I would like dear a one deer a one one deer, a wan twist and some of the wa.
Speaker 15: Tossed her hand plated bucking a big bog fire right alongside my walkman and DVD.
Speaker 2: I have SERI if the weather would have sunshine? She fights sorry eight straight time. There's some the thoughts they think on chat cheapee. See how much longer tail the word just like wall Oh tell us a chat cheety.
Speaker 10: Oh no.
Speaker 8: Oh no, wow, I died?
Speaker 1: Did you write it or did.
Speaker 2: You note I wrote it?
Speaker 3: They did have to sign that legal paper through our company.
Speaker 5: I'll be honest. I tried to see if you could write the parody to the song. It wasn't very good.
Speaker 2: Some things that can't do you well.
Speaker 3: So I could write Drake songs, write young Jack.
Speaker 2: I'm way more advanced.
Speaker 3: I thought it was amazing.
Speaker 5: World peace for us seventy five nine to tell us your thoughts about the song of the week. We're gonna have this video up on the Brook and Jeffrey TikTok, Instagram, YouTube everywhere with all the lyrics there.
Speaker 2: And enjoy your jobs while the last there you go.
Speaker 10: It's your song of the week, Brook and Jeffrey. In the morning, I got a.
Speaker 2: Text to seventy five to nine two that says.
Speaker 5: I use chat GBT last week to pick out a name for my new pet parrot.
Speaker 2: Oh and it chowse blabberbeek.
Speaker 15: Oh.
Speaker 4: I like it.
Speaker 2: Now we just call it Carl.
Speaker 3: I actually like Carl.
Speaker 2: If you missed it.
Speaker 5: Instead of singing the famous Carrie Underwood song Before He Cheats, I just did my own version called before He Chats. Because of the topic of artificial intelligence and chat GBT being all over the news lately, people are faking things with it, Others are just using it to make their jobs easier. But it's blowing up, getting everywhere, and we have a lot of.
Speaker 2: Comments coming in on the text sport Brook, what are you seeing?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I think they're written by humans, says I use chat GBT at my job, I asked it to help me say some smart thing to my boss.
Speaker 3: Now, I walk around.
Speaker 8: The office and say, in order to maximally optimize our team's efficiency, we should consider implementing agile methodologies.
Speaker 2: That hurts my brain.
Speaker 1: Yeah, give her a RaSE, would try to make it sound dumber.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it would be hard to do that.
Speaker 5: If you like the song, if you missed it, or if you want to share it, you can go to Brook and Jeffrey on TikTok, Facebook, Insta, or subscribe to our YouTube page at Brook and Jeffrey.
Speaker 2: Check out the video of the song there.
Speaker 10: Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning.
Speaker 5: Shekhar from Issaquah has played this game three times and lost all three times.
Speaker 2: He says his only.
Speaker 5: Hope for victory today is that Brooke continues to suck as much as she has in recent weeks. So on a scale of one to suck, where are we at today?
Speaker 2: Brooke?
Speaker 3: I think that I am just suck?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, just like a little okay, yeah, how are you feeling about your chances today?
Speaker 2: Shakar uh sixty?
Speaker 1: Okay, you're both right there in the mid even he.
Speaker 3: Said he's the son, Oh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just finish each other's sucks.
Speaker 3: Yep, that's right. That could go real quick, so let's be careful at the studio.
Speaker 12: It's a good ideas on weird water getting broke out of here.
Speaker 5: Well, that appened, Shaikar. Obviously you know how the game works. He got thirty seconds to answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know what you can say, pass, but you have to beat her outright to win you ready, Yep, okay, good luck. Your time starts now.
Speaker 2: On this day.
Speaker 5: In nineteen sixty two, the world's first revolving restaurant opened in what city?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: What's the name of the dad from the Jetsons? In nineteen fifty three, what meat was served in the first ever microwave TV dinner? The place known as the Little the biggest little city in the world is located in what state? What iconic toys original patented name was.
Speaker 2: The whirligig Yo Yo, All right, we're.
Speaker 5: Gonna accept that answer for Uhika Brooks coming back into the studio. Obviously, we've had you on here a few times, so we know that you work as an uber driver and you're saying that business has been kind of slow lately.
Speaker 17: Yeah, why do.
Speaker 2: You think that is?
Speaker 5: Is it because Jose recently got a brand new car because he was taking ubers to work like most days of the week.
Speaker 2: That's true.
Speaker 18: I have not seen around a lot.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I actually like like my car and I have a seat warmers.
Speaker 3: And I realized that that's the talk among the uber drivers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, everybody disappointed in me.
Speaker 1: I put the whole west side of the city. Oh Man salaries Shams.
Speaker 8: I wish we could specifically request you as our Uber dude, that'd be cool.
Speaker 3: That's not possible, right, I don't know, baby.
Speaker 2: Oh, okay, you want to.
Speaker 3: See what our ratings are first? I see.
Speaker 12: Those radio.
Speaker 2: All right, Brook, it's your turn.
Speaker 18: You're ready, Yeah, you're ready.
Speaker 5: Your time starts now on this day. In nineteen sixty two, the world's first revolving restaurant opened in what city, Seattle? What's the name of the dad from the Jetsons?
Speaker 3: George?
Speaker 5: In nineteen fifty three, what meat was served in the first ever microwave TV dinner?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 12: Beef.
Speaker 5: The place known as the biggest Little city in the World is located in what state? Uh?
Speaker 3: Nevada.
Speaker 5: What iconic toys original patented name was the Whirligig, The whirly gig is a I don't know, Brook going old school and a lot of these answers. We'll see if that pays off for her when we head on over to the scoreboard with Jose.
Speaker 3: Oh, I love trash.
Speaker 9: I think dirty, your dingy, you're dusty.
Speaker 7: Yeah, family guy, car you got to correct today.
Speaker 3: Not bad Chaco.
Speaker 2: There we go, and I.
Speaker 7: Know I'm speaking for you, but come on, just to tie, baby, Let's just get a tie here.
Speaker 1: At least Brook you got free.
Speaker 3: Oh man, sorry, my friend takes you to zero and four all time against Brook.
Speaker 10: Here.
Speaker 2: Let's let's get the answers real quick.
Speaker 5: On this day in nineteen sixty two, the first revolving restaurant opened right here in Seattle. Space Needle is the oldest operating revolving restaurant in the world.
Speaker 1: Brook.
Speaker 3: I mean it still revolves, but the restaurant's not there.
Speaker 1: Oh, but it's still revolved.
Speaker 3: They have like a they have a bar. It's all glad, it's amazing.
Speaker 1: I gotta get check out.
Speaker 3: I used to say skip it. Now I say, honestly, you have to do it. You have to do it.
Speaker 2: They should crank the speed up on that. Sometime. I don't do it.
Speaker 18: Like that fair ride.
Speaker 3: It already makes me seasick. Yeah, it makes me motion sickness.
Speaker 5: The name of the Dad and the Jetsons is George. The first ever mic with TV dinner had turkey as the meat. It was turkey and sweet potatoes for a Thanksgiving style dinner.
Speaker 3: That's a sad first.
Speaker 5: The biggest little city in the world is located in Nevada because that's Reno. Reno is the biggest little city in the world. And the toy that was originally named the Whirligig is the Yo Yo.
Speaker 1: Makes sense.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, Now, unfortunately can't give you any money here's Shekar, But just for playing you do win a pair of tickets to see Billy Porter perform at the Paramount Theater Saturday, April twenty ninth.
Speaker 18: Voice it's good.
Speaker 2: You can go see.
Speaker 5: Him perform live and then uber people home from the theater right after.
Speaker 1: You're done and make some money while you're there.
Speaker 5: Never mind that we really like that friend.
Speaker 2: Ye.
Speaker 5: Shekar, Thanks for playing, man, make sure you call back again.
Speaker 1: I love you, buddy.
Speaker 2: We'll do it again same time on Monday.
Speaker 10: Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning