Speaker 1: Make sure you're telling me to watch out of Florida, Milorada.
Speaker 2: The craziest people in America come from the Bronx and all of Florida.
Speaker 3: Yes, you are a donkey.
Speaker 4: A Florida man at tapped an ATM for a very strange reason.
Speaker 1: It gave him too much money. Florida man is arrested after that stay. He rigged the door to his home in an attempt to electric hit his pregnant lights. Police arrested in Orlando man.
Speaker 3: We're talking to.
Speaker 2: Fronado to the breakfast club Bitchy Donkey of the Day with Scharlam Hayne, the guy.
Speaker 3: I don't know why y'all keep letting him get y'all like this.
Speaker 2: Do all y'all do it to y'allself, Man Donkey of the Day from Monday, April twenty fourth, Coach to a man and kissing me Florida. His name Simmykassimmi. You're right, his name is Jorge Diaz Vega. I should know how to pronounce that as many times as I've been there. A salute to everybody who listens to us and us kissing me Cassimmi, Cassimmy on one oh four point five to beat in Orlando, Orlando's hip hop and R and Bee dropping a clue Bob for Orlando, be strong?
Speaker 5: What up?
Speaker 3: That's right? What did your uncle Shall always say about the great state of Florida? CZ? What does your uncle Shaula always say about the great state of Florida.
Speaker 2: The craziest people in America come from the Bronx and all of Florida.
Speaker 3: Uh yes, salutho Orlando. I love Orlando.
Speaker 2: My mom's sister, which we make her my aunt has lived in Orlando my whole life. I used to go down there all the time as a child. Now my child is always there for cheerleading competition. So I have a lot of love for Orlando. And kiss me me, Simmis, kiss me me? What okay, Kasimi? But this man Jorge is ruining what some call the experience at the happiest place on Earth. Yes I'm talking Disney, Okay, the happiest place on Earth for kids, the most stressful place on Earth for adults. And this man Jorge has added to discress because he's out here at the tender age of twenty six, committing crimes that were happening in the mid nineteen hundreds.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm telling you. When I heard the crime.
Speaker 2: This man committed, I thought to myself, what in the November fifth of nineteen fifty five, back to the future, ask, criminality is going on here?
Speaker 3: Okay? I mean this is something Biff would be doing at a sock hop.
Speaker 2: All right, kids, I know you have no idea what a soca is, but ask your grandma, our granddad.
Speaker 3: They'll fill you in later.
Speaker 2: Now, in all serious no, in all seriousness, the crime this man committed that the crime that I didn't even know still existed. This is literally the polio disease of crime. Uncle Shala, What are you talking about? The polio disease of crime? You didn't know this disease still existed.
Speaker 3: What are you saying? I'll tell you what I'm saying. Let's go to NBC two for the report. Please.
Speaker 6: Orange County deputy say a man admitted to recording upskirt videos of guests at Disney's Hollywood Studios. Twenty six year old Jorney dz Vega is facing video voyeurism charges after deputy say he admitted to taking videos for around six years, accumulating around five hundred of them.
Speaker 3: The arrest report.
Speaker 6: Says Vega worked at the doc on Dar's Den of Antiquities in the Galaxy's Edge. He would allegedly take the videos as guest shopped around the store. A Walt Disney Worlds folksperson says that Vega does not work for the company.
Speaker 2: I did not notice crime still existed, envy, did you now folks still attempting to look up women's skirts in twenty and twenty three?
Speaker 3: Crazy?
Speaker 2: Like Jorge is out here recording of women's skirts in twenty twenty three like some sort of prehistoric pervert. This man had over five hundred videos on his phone and he willingly showed some of his footage to law enforcement. And his reasoning was because he said, it's hard to find those types of videos online.
Speaker 3: I repeat, he.
Speaker 2: Said, it's hard to find those types of videos online.
Speaker 3: Or Hey, what the hell are you talking about? Okay?
Speaker 2: In nineteen forty was Yey frozen in some type of government hibernation experiment and he's just being unthawed now?
Speaker 3: Is he just waking up with us? Now?
Speaker 2: You committing crimes that Wally Cleveland was trying to teach the beaver to do. And you're saying that you can't find those types of videos online, videos of guys going.
Speaker 3: Up women's skirts.
Speaker 2: Usually I researched these kind of things, but I don't want that in my browser history, because recording up a woman's dress and she doesn't know it is absolutely a crime.
Speaker 3: But sir, if pom pom is what.
Speaker 2: You are looking for, okay, if that's what gets you off, there are no shortage of vagina's online. I mean, vaginas go viral every second of the day. Have you ever heard of pornhub? All right, Pornhub is to go to for so many of us. But in researching this morning so I can be accurate, I stumbled across porn dude, which shows you not just porn hub, but also over one hundred and thirty six free porn tube sites just like pornhub dot com matter of fact, or hey, after you google porn hub, google other sites like pornhub. No, like literally type that in other sites like pornhub, and you will see hundreds, no thousands, of vaginas, press, threesomes, two.
Speaker 3: Men, one women, two women, one man.
Speaker 2: Whatever your sin perverted mind can think of, you can find onlines. Not to mention VR porn, okay, virtual reality porn. That's right, you don't have to watch in third person anymore. You get a VR headset or a smartphone fitted in the headgear, and whila, you are now seeing a scene from the point of view of one of the performers. Orgey, what you got arrested for is not only criminal, it's literally like going out of your way to use a payphone. In twenty twenty, imagine sitting in a residence, could be an apartment, a house, a trail, or whatever it is. You in a residence and it's two in the morning, and all of a sudden, you decide you need to make a phone call. And there's two smartphones in the house, fully charged, great plans, you can make any call you want. But you decide to bypass both those smartphones that may be within six feet of you to drive all around Orlando and kissing me. Did I say it right, Cassimmi, Kasimmy looking for a damn paidphone the use Okay, that's the game you are choosing to play in twenty twenty three, or hey look, or hey, I don't know if maybe you're just not up on all the current technological trends. Are you just one of the biggest perverts we've seen thus far. But what I do know is that Donkey of the Day was made for people like you. It was made for people like you to get the credit they deserve for being stupid, and this in twenty twenty three is indeed stupid. Please give Jorge Dias Vega the sweet sounds of the Hamiltons.
Speaker 4: Oh no, you are.
Speaker 5: Of the day, the dogee.
Speaker 1: All the day.
Speaker 3: Yee, strange world were living. It is strange world we living it is It's.
Speaker 5: Only twenty six. It is a fifty six I might understand super crazy, you know what I mean? And let me just tell people out there. Kasimi is a place maybe about fifteen minutes outside of Disney, where a lot of people get their Airbnb is from.
Speaker 1: It's a great community.
Speaker 5: So if you ever want to go to Disney and you want to get an Airbnb or you want to stay someplace, it's a great place to look.
Speaker 1: Kassimi. It's like fifteen minutes from Orlando to drive, is not that?
Speaker 5: Yes, novel Orlando. I love kissing me. What I love kissing me? I will kiss yourself kissing me? All right, it's Kassimei. Al Right, Well, thank you for that. Donk today sir and shout to be et. Everybody on BT will see you guys tomorrow. Everybody else, let's open up the phone lines. Eight hundred five, eight five, one oh five. Wanted a little pause you took after we gotta take a pause, got a little week.
Speaker 3: We gotta take a pause. I have to take a pause.
Speaker 5: It's like yourself really good, I got to take a second.
Speaker 3: I kind of constantly. I wish you would pause yourself more oft than you deserve it.
Speaker 1: What is wrong with you?
Speaker 3: What's wrong with you?
Speaker 1: Whats wrong with you? Atlanta all week and you've been kinky all morning?
Speaker 2: There's nothing listen, Atlanta ain't got nothing to do with me. I'll go to Atlanta and my my business.
Speaker 3: Correct.
Speaker 1: All right, let's hop it up the phone line.
Speaker 5: We're talking to Polo G's mom, and Polo G's mom said this about her.
Speaker 4: Kids coming from a person in an impoverished community. I never had a Sasha, right, So I wanted my children to have a stasia. I wanted my children not to know the struggle. I wanted my children to know what support was. I wanted them to know that many times we are hardwired to think that in order to be successful.
Speaker 1: We got to go through some You don't have to go through some.
Speaker 4: Sh live your life, be my child, all figure out the rest.
Speaker 3: It doesn't have to.
Speaker 1: Be all in.
Speaker 2: Now the question is Station back by the way dropping the clues bomb for Station mac mana manager and strayed in.
Speaker 3: Their handles all the business.
Speaker 5: Now we're asking eight hundred five eight five, one oh five to one.
Speaker 3: Do you agree?
Speaker 5: Do you agree that your child should not have hardships? Do you agree with your child maybe you shouldn't have to do the things that you had to do.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 5: Now, if you look at Shaquille O'Neil a couple of months ago, Shakill O'Neil said the opposite. Chakill o'meo said, that's his money. He gonna make his kids work and they're gonna have to do whatever they gotta do.
Speaker 2: He said he wanted kids to finish school. He said he wanted his kids to finish school. He said, you're not touched none of my money unless you get a degree.
Speaker 3: Oh he said that. Okay, I agree with Station mac. Yes, I do too.
Speaker 5: Now I do think yeah, hardships, yeah, build character and all that other stuff.
Speaker 3: Do they I don't know if they do or not. I just know that's the only way I knew how to. I went through things because of the circumstances that I was in.
Speaker 5: But I will say this, life is not about being rich and making money. That's not what life is about. Life is about enjoying the moments. People have been dying so fast, people have been dying so early. So if I could bust my ass so my kids don't have to go through the stuff that I had to do and work at the long hours that I had to do.
Speaker 3: That's right. I don't have a problem with it.
Speaker 5: Life it's about being happy, yes, And that's all I want my kids to be happy.
Speaker 1: And I say this over and over and over again.
Speaker 5: And I think you guys out there, if you have kids, you should think about it as well.
Speaker 1: You just want to be happy at the end of the day.
Speaker 5: And I tell my kids all the time, I don't care what you want to do in this world.
Speaker 1: Just be happy.
Speaker 3: That's right. And success is subjective, yes, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: There's somebody out there right now making thirty forty thousand dollars a year, but they got a place to stay and they got food on the table.
Speaker 3: And they are happy.
Speaker 2: And on the flip side, there's somebody out there making forty million dollars a year and they waking up stretched out with all types of problems and you know they depressed and got anxiety, all types of stuff.
Speaker 3: Right, So it's all about being happy at the end of the day.
Speaker 5: Eight hundred and five eighty five one oh five one. Do you agree with Station mac let's talk about it's the breakfast ve come one.
Speaker 3: The Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Donkey to Day is brought to you by the law office of Michael Slammingsoft.
Speaker 3: Don't be a donkey.
Speaker 2: Don pound two fifty on yourself and say the If you've been hurting a construction accident, that's pound two five o from your cell and say the bull