Speaker 1: What morning in Usa yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo.
Speaker 2: Yo yo Charlamagne to God, piece to the planet.
Speaker 3: Guess what day it is? Guess what day it is. That's right, It's Wednesday, middle of the week. And we got our guest co hosts joining.
Speaker 2: Us this morning. You got a guest co host today on this fine home Day, median and actor Gary Old. Ladies and gentlemen, GARYO, what's up?
Speaker 4: Hey, I'm telling get some real hip hop in the building.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm talking about. Gary, Yo. We had to bring the screech back. That's right, we had to bring the screech back.
Speaker 4: Good, good, real good. Not too early for you, right, I don't know how you gotta do it every day. It looks a little early for you, just a little. You guys, get a car service. No, no, he live right close to the studio.
Speaker 2: No, you driving every morning every morning. I get it. I get a car if I got But that's what gets you going. You know what I'm saying. You gotta get up in the morning.
Speaker 5: You gotta say in prayer, your daily affirmations, shower and on the ride heads when you you know, getting worked up.
Speaker 4: It's right, yeah you pray, yes, I pray.
Speaker 2: Whoa, it's the first thing.
Speaker 5: The black Jesus too, not white Jesus. I pray to God.
Speaker 2: God.
Speaker 4: What do you think he is her her?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Well all I think is all encompassing being. It would make sense, right because.
Speaker 5: You know, human humans, we only factor in ourselves when we have these conversations. But God created all, even hump back whales. You know, nobody ever takes that in consideration God hump back.
Speaker 2: Well, all right, well you guys.
Speaker 4: I'm out.
Speaker 6: Well, Swiss Beat will be joining us this morning. Were gonna kick it with Swizzy in a little bit. And let me shout out to my wife. My wife hosted yesterday. She co hosted, and boy, when I say she tied, she tied, or because she had to get up early, she had to do makeup, she had to get ready, and then when we left, it wasn't just like that could relax. Then it was the kids, you know, and you know, one had dance, the other had a game. And she's great, she's tired right now, Like I just woke.
Speaker 5: Up She's like, morning radio is no joke. Morning radio is not a playplay grind at all. What you need to get perked up? Guy, you need some cocaine be around black people. Wakes me here quick, bro, better be alert.
Speaker 7: This is a.
Speaker 4: Better alert.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 6: When we come back, we got front page news. We're gonna be kicking it with teslain' figuo. Of course, a lot to talk about. And uh, like I said, swizzby joining us, it don't move. It's the breakfast club, Good.
Speaker 2: Morning, owning everybody.
Speaker 6: It's DJ Envy, Charlamagne, the guy. We are the breakfast club. We got our co host Gary owned here and now it's time for some front page news. We have Teslin figure of course, she's our political strategies, helping us out as she does each and every day.
Speaker 2: Good morning, test the hood whisper.
Speaker 7: Yes, Good morning, DJ Envy, Charlemagne and Gary good morning.
Speaker 8: That was kind of lame.
Speaker 4: That was about political Good morning.
Speaker 5: It's okay to not say anything during segment if you don't want to, you know, all right, I get you in trouble.
Speaker 2: I don't know unless you know what you're talking about. I'm agreeing with whatever you say. Yeah, that might get you in trouble. I don't even mind what I talking about. I just be talking. Go ahead, we're going down together.
Speaker 7: Well, today we're going to remember first and foremost civil rights icon, actor, singer, leader, and I know someone definitely beloved by the Breakfast Club, mister Harry Belafonte, who passed away at ninety six.
Speaker 8: Let's take a listen.
Speaker 2: There was Beatle Juice. That was Beatle Juice.
Speaker 4: I never knew that was him.
Speaker 2: He also seen he also saying this, he I'm movies. Yeah, God bless Harry Belafonte.
Speaker 5: One of those entertainers who showed you how to use their resources the power people and platform the empower people. You know, he was He funded a lot of the civil rights movement. Definitely back Martin movie King Junior financially. So rest in peace to Harry Belafonte.
Speaker 2: From Page to the Daily News, they say, the voice for the voiceless.
Speaker 7: One of his quotes that I love is my activism always existed, but my art gave me the platform to do something about my activism. So again, somebody that actually used their platform in a time where it was not, you know, something that was regularly done. So when we look at a lot of folks today that have major platforms that don't give back either you know, speaking up or financially. Like you guys mentioned, he certainly was one that did that. He actually gave the seed money for the Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee with doctor King. He provided bail money for a lot of folks getting out of jail.
Speaker 8: He went to the March.
Speaker 7: He also gave the He provided his home as a second home for doctor King as well. And one other thing that I thought was interesting he maintained a life insurance policy for doctor King with his family being the beneficiary. So he definitely was one that talked the talk and walked the wall.
Speaker 5: Yeah, man, And you know got as flut the Gathering for Justice movement, it's an organization. He found it in two thousand and five after he witnessed the news report of a five year old black girl being handcuffed and arrested in the Florida classroom for being unruly, you know. And one of their missions was the their mission was to build a movement to end child incarceration while working to eliminate the racial inequities that you know exist in the justice system. And we raised we raised what eight hundred nine hundred thousand nine Justice Movement.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we got a chance to actually talk to him chop it up when he came up to the station, the old station. Yeah, after we raised you know, we raised the money for him and presented him with the big check. I think it was like a hundred one hudredosand we raised for Justice Movement. Yeah, WHOA did I hear you? Right?
Speaker 4: He had a life's churtance policy on Marlin as a king junior.
Speaker 8: Yes, his childrenitiaries.
Speaker 2: That's crazy.
Speaker 6: Yeah, So definitely resting piece of condolences to his family and all his loved ones. We have a piece of that interview. But here's a piece of us chopping it up with him. This was what like six years ago.
Speaker 2: I don't think it was that long. I don't remember, though, I don't well listen to the Breakfast Club chopping it up with them.
Speaker 5: How important is it the empower these organizations that are fighting for us financially?
Speaker 9: I just think that there is no way rul bill A lot of the goals we have for ourselves if the community doesn't understand that the community is responsible for itself.
Speaker 2: Yes, one of those is the.
Speaker 9: Community has to do being responsible for itself. Is to create methodology, is to create a path in which we can fundraise, recruit people, sit down and have meetings in our community to discuss what are the best strategies for dealing with police brutality, for dealing with unjust cases in our court system. And I think that raising money is a is a key. All right, I'll be able to keep us alive.
Speaker 5: It was it was actually twenty seventeen. That's that's when he called in. When he came up, he came up. He came up in like December, December of twenty when we gave me a chauteen yea, when we presented the Gather for Justice movement with the check Yes.
Speaker 6: Absolutely so again, rest in peace. And I know you got a lot to talk about test, but we'll do it in a couple of minutes. Absolutely all right, Thank you so much. And that is your front page news. Now get it off your chest. Eight hundrenk five eight five one oh five one. If you need to vent something's on your mind. You had a bad day, or maybe you had a great day and you want to spread positivity, whatever it may be. Eight un drink five eight five one oh five one, Get it off your chest. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club. Get it off your chest.
Speaker 10: I got an indoor pool.
Speaker 2: We want to hear from you on the Breakfast Club on the phone right now.
Speaker 1: We'll tell you what it is.
Speaker 2: We live. Hello. Who's this? Yeah?
Speaker 10: What's the deal?
Speaker 4: Envy Charlie?
Speaker 9: Man? What's good?
Speaker 2: Gary? How you being bro? Gary? Oh? What's up? Hey?
Speaker 11: By the way, Gary, I always I always thought you were the guys from Powers Too.
Speaker 2: By the way, I get that a lot, Get that a lot? What's up about that?
Speaker 10: But then hey, to get on my chest?
Speaker 11: I just wanted to say, yo, ay, I got an issue with the investors out here.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 11: Man, they're buying the properties out here and they're kicking the tennants out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean that's what people are doing it. You know, we know why they're doing it, right, No, I don't. Actually, Well, a lot of people.
Speaker 6: Are buying building and kicking the tenants out because the rent is so high right now, a lot of people are stuck paying old rents where it's like, let's say the rent of fifteen hundred, but now the rent market value is twenty four hundred. So a lot of people are kicking them old tenants out and getting new tenants and getting higher rent.
Speaker 2: That's that's usually why they kick the tenants out.
Speaker 11: But couldn't you do that and just like with existing tenants and just say hey, you know, either send a letter or be like, hey, you know, I understand you guys say this, but I'm going to have to increase because of what the value is around you.
Speaker 6: A lot of people don't want to a lot of people don't want to go up in price. You mean, a lot of people don't want to pay that extra money.
Speaker 2: So it's it's a lot for a lot of people.
Speaker 6: It's easy to kick people out and start fresh, but it's hard for somebody who's been pending fourteen hundred dollars for ten years to say, now, all right, starting next month, you want you to pay.
Speaker 2: Whatever, you know, the higher rates. So it's it's very difficult.
Speaker 10: So what about what about the situations? Well, you know what, that's a good point you make.
Speaker 2: It's two different sizes.
Speaker 6: You knows, as a landlord, the landlord wants more money. As a tenant, the tenant wants to spend at least money as possible.
Speaker 2: So there's always two different sizes.
Speaker 6: But you know, usually the landlord and a lot of places have the upperhand because they actually own the property.
Speaker 10: All right, well I appreciate.
Speaker 2: It, bros.
Speaker 4: Hello, who's this?
Speaker 10: Hi is Keisha.
Speaker 12: Good morning, call y'all from my ninety five and minute to Florida. I'm on vacation my birthday. Second, I'm much.
Speaker 2: Tors you wanted them hardheaded taurus is Huh?
Speaker 12: Yes, sir, I sure am. What you doing for your Yeah, it's my birthday and super excited my first long road trip. I got my catty.
Speaker 2: Your cat has an your animal cat or your homie cat.
Speaker 12: My animal her name is Kiko.
Speaker 2: Yeah. You ain't got no no woman or no man, no people, nothing, just you and the cat. Nah.
Speaker 12: He's just foke a song in the bag.
Speaker 4: Where are you driving from Charlotte, North Carolina?
Speaker 2: Seven?
Speaker 12: That's so, I just passed. I'm in South Carolina right now.
Speaker 5: Oh you just you must have just passed the south of the border.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I'm I just had to say, a matter of fact, just what taking morning to these guys.
Speaker 13: I listen to you all the time, Uncle Charlotte.
Speaker 12: He's the envy and I follow you and your wife. I love your kids, and I got your book, and I got Charloma's book too, And Gary, I love you too, but.
Speaker 13: I'm gonna leave you to wake the stubborro part great.
Speaker 12: Garry, come on, you're like my face?
Speaker 2: Yea wo man?
Speaker 12: What go to our last night?
Speaker 10: What's wrong?
Speaker 4: Just we started off with some deep stuff. I didn't want to chime in sensitive Ty.
Speaker 2: You end up bout Harry. We brought you hit.
Speaker 4: We bought you hit to be in sensitive Gary crept the bat well.
Speaker 12: All I want to know I get a happy birthday.
Speaker 2: Well, Happy birthday, Keisha, Happy born day, Keysha, your little hard headed.
Speaker 6: Tours d Thank you guys, love you back, Mama, Get it off your chest eight hundred and five eight five one oh five one. If you need to vent, hit us up now. It's the breakfast Club. Good morning, the breakfast Club. Wait, this is your time to get it off your chest. Eight hundred and five eight five one five one. We want to hear from you on the breakfast club.
Speaker 4: Hello?
Speaker 8: Who is this is the ancor maybe you go up to your chest.
Speaker 10: Mama, Good morning, j You'll be Smar.
Speaker 2: Got Gary, Gary on, just here to take a morning Gary.
Speaker 9: Guys.
Speaker 13: Hi, I'm sorry.
Speaker 10: I didn't mean I'm I'm sorry. I apologize this morning.
Speaker 13: I wanted to give a want single parents out there, so I know the struggle real and I'm having today.
Speaker 14: I'm struggling that too, just when I let everybody out there, and I'll keep pushing it like it's always about the day.
Speaker 13: I know it's you hurt.
Speaker 6: Your phone, sat a little crazy, but I think you said you're a single mom and shout out to all the single moms to.
Speaker 10: Keep pushing, yes, saying we're go ahead through it like Rett.
Speaker 2: Of course, you know when Mercury drinks Gatorade. You know all about that. Come on now, hello, Hello, what's up? Getting off your chest?
Speaker 10: I wanted to go about Jim Jones, so ill push the feet. I want to ask you what has been Jones to the games? Like what he brought to the game.
Speaker 2: The ain't nothing.
Speaker 10: I never heard nobody say they want to have Jones, they want to do anything.
Speaker 2: Now, I'm not gonna push the feet.
Speaker 6: I'm not said Jim Jones didn't do anything for the coaching. Jim Jones definitely influenced the coach it in a major way. He shifted the culture for a little bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm on record that's saying that.
Speaker 5: You know, there was a time when Jim was making the best music out in New York, especially a couple of years ago.
Speaker 2: Jim makes really good music now.
Speaker 6: Definitely, even them, I know him and Push your T they don't see eye to eye, and you know, but they both are great in what they do. And but I wouldn't say that Jim Jones didn't push the Coach, and I wouldn't say Push Your T didn't push the coach.
Speaker 2: And they both did it in different ways. But Pushes are definitely a top fifty rapper of all time. You know, it's so funny.
Speaker 5: Even since Jim made those comments Pushing and performed at Coachella, Yeah, Push.
Speaker 2: And performed at Jerry Lorenzo's Fear of God show and Push it. I don't know if he released it, but he put it on Instagram, his own sneaker with the Fear of God. Push your Ts doing pretty okay.
Speaker 9: And like that.
Speaker 2: Now they both all hip hop, that's right?
Speaker 9: It is.
Speaker 2: Hello, is this Sacramento?
Speaker 10: What's up?
Speaker 2: Trusted from sack Town Man Lnaca's busting y'all as like.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I'm a forbottoment, so you know I'm on the road all the time, drawing blood.
Speaker 2: I don't even know what that what that mean?
Speaker 4: He draws blood at three in the morning. Who's bloody?
Speaker 1: Drunk?
Speaker 2: Who's bloody getting you?
Speaker 11: Gotta get it before the fast thing and all that, so before breakfast and all that.
Speaker 2: Okay, we'll get it over.
Speaker 9: He shut up to my shout out to my fat kings.
Speaker 2: We're gonna bust the warriors. Twal's gonna bust your lass man warriors in in your home.
Speaker 4: I disagree.
Speaker 2: I said the layers warriors in your home? What you mean warriors up?
Speaker 9: To get.
Speaker 2: Up to too, man? Just one of the last two games today, to to man, you have a date.
Speaker 4: Sacks are different at home and warriors.
Speaker 10: Out here, big energy out here.
Speaker 2: You know Fox is injured, bro playing Fox that he's playing still injured.
Speaker 4: We're not worried about that.
Speaker 2: He had dog all right.
Speaker 9: But I do want to say, I do want to say shout out to Tesla.
Speaker 11: I just listened to that interview yesterday with Barry and Williams.
Speaker 2: People told her feet to the fire.
Speaker 9: She was doing her things.
Speaker 2: Test was was that pressure gonna keep their foot on it? Keep her foot on their neck?
Speaker 10: Man, absolutely, absolutely Charlotte, you were trying to bail.
Speaker 13: Her out a little bit, But.
Speaker 9: Yeah, doing that thing.
Speaker 2: It's not about bailing out. It's about having balanced conversation. That's all.
Speaker 6: That's it, and shout to test And that's what she's here for. She's here to make sure that that she pushes where me and Charlemagne might not know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I don't think people don't realize that.
Speaker 1: Yo.
Speaker 5: Man, Everybody gonna have a difference of opinion in the conversation, you know what I'm saying, Like, that's what the conversation is about. That's what the Brother Club does. We have conversations. Everybody in the room gonna have a different difference of opinion.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, and we go kick it with tears in a couple of minutes in front page Who is? I said? You said? I said? What happened?
Speaker 4: I'm so lost right.
Speaker 6: Now, Testling figure out a couple of minutes, but get it off your chest. Eight hundred and five eight five one oh five one when we come back.
Speaker 2: We got the rumors.
Speaker 6: Have you seen the new matel Barbie? No, we'll tell you about that. And also Tyrese, you know what's going on?
Speaker 4: My favorite person?
Speaker 2: What's he mad about.
Speaker 6: Now we'll tell you that the judge with a judgment where he has to pay like six hundred thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: But we're talking about that when we come back. It's the Breakfast Club. Cole Morning, the Breakfast.
Speaker 6: Club, ourning everybody, It's the j n V Charlemagne, the gud. We are the breakfast Club. We got our guest co host Gary Owens here, and let's get to the rooms.
Speaker 2: Name or you gossip chat. This is the room report.
Speaker 14: I mean, I guess we're on the breakfast club. This where the tea spells.
Speaker 2: Right on the breakfast Club.
Speaker 6: Now, Tyresee was in court yesterday. If you remember a couple of days ago, Tyree said that the judge called his ex wife a bitch and wanted everybody to go to court and uh stand up for him his wife and what's right. So he invited everybody to the courthouse yesterday. Now, yesterday the videos that I seen.
Speaker 2: Did anybody show up? I didn't see nobody show up. I've seen two people.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I saw two people, and then I saw them put out a statement saying that they made everybody go home and wouldn't let him pray or something like that.
Speaker 2: Really is that in Atlanta, Atlanta, Atlanta.
Speaker 4: So the judge called Tyree's wife's a b ex wife, ex wife. Two of them right, the last.
Speaker 2: One Samantha, Samantha. Okay.
Speaker 6: He wanted everybody to come to the court to protest, peacefully, protest, and to have his back. Now, he allegedly the judge allegedly said this in his private chambers with Tyresee's attorney and Tyresee's attorneys. I guess the people that work with Tyressee's attorney. Okay, all right, But now, yesterday the judge ordered Tyresse to pay six hundred and fifty thousand dollars to his ex wife and her lawyer. Now they're saying two hundred and thirty seven thousand to his ex wife and four hundred thousand, three hundred and ninety nine thousand to her attorney.
Speaker 4: And he still wants people to protest.
Speaker 6: Back in August, Tyrese refused to pay the ten thousand per month to his ex and he believed that amount was excessive. He claims his ex wife didn't need that much because she makes good money on her own.
Speaker 5: Man who in the hell told tyres was a good idea to call the judge he was facing. I don't know he was facing racist when he had to be in front of that judge in a few days time.
Speaker 4: Is everything.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm telling you. T say it after the cookies, Jesus Christ. I have no idea who told him to do that? But it wasn't a good idea at all. No, all right now, Mattel, Now right, Grey, what I don't know. I don't like me, you don't like you? Why you made some jokes about him?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What was the jokes?
Speaker 4: When Transformers came out? I said, this is when everybody was just on Twitter, just like before Instagram and TikTok. I just said, I went to the Transformers movie and I kept waiting for Terrese together Decepticon's relationship advice they can get along with the autobots.
Speaker 2: He didn't like that at all.
Speaker 4: And then and then and then, well, and then I doubled down, what was the double If Therese is such an expert in relationships, why is he divorced?
Speaker 2: That's what got him.
Speaker 5: That's what I didn't say. I call nobody to be worth You should have led with that, You should have you led with the joke. And I'm like Okay, that's that's not that's not bad. But the second part is what ficked the ball? It's just a joke, right, truth?
Speaker 2: I guess right.
Speaker 4: I wasn't thinking like a man, and I think the ninety day roll is dumb that Steve Harvey wrote. But I don't think Steve dumb. I think that's dumb.
Speaker 2: Why Steve Harvey getting shot?
Speaker 4: This Steve Harvey getting shot I'm talking about in the movie telling people to wait ninety days.
Speaker 2: Remember you starting rap beef this morning? Definitely listen. That is not a good rule.
Speaker 4: I don't agree with that. Okay, ninety days, you's gonna wait ninety days?
Speaker 5: I actually think that was Joan Clayton's rule from a girlfriends before Steve Harvey.
Speaker 4: Well, I didn't read either book.
Speaker 2: I'm just a friend.
Speaker 4: Was the TV show man J Jones persure?
Speaker 5: Great, Yeah, she had a ninety day roll. Joan Clayton, her character had a ninety day roll.
Speaker 4: But that's a woman. I get that, But a man should you know better? We're not waiting ninety days. What's today?
Speaker 2: What's nothing wrong with putting some value on your penis what's today? In April twenty six, so you meet a girl today, Fellis, I'm married May Memorial Day. Nothing not getting nothing married. But June. I'm talking about just people listening. Talk to the single dude's listening. June.
Speaker 4: You're not getting on on Mother's Day. You're not getting on July fourth. You're not getting on the preseason football. If you meet a girl today, I.
Speaker 2: Don't see nothing wrong day. Maybe no, you can't wait. That's some value on your penis. July fourth, people's dads for this freedom, this country. You're not gonna get any people from that race. Actually talks about the case.
Speaker 15: Judge illegally sealed our court documents because he wanted to minimize his exposure about his abuse in power, heavy hand and his rulings being completely egregious.
Speaker 2: Also, he didn't want any He wanted to see.
Speaker 15: That every time I attempted to talk to explain anything, or any time to my attorney attempted to explain anything. During the vorce trial, after waiting two four years, swimming swimming in legal fees that I never asked for, we finally had our day in court. The conduct to be completely abusive, egregious all over.
Speaker 5: Tyre's really thinks he can explain himself out of any situation. Yes, like he just needs to stay up in court. That's why he of course, that's why he got held in contempting court.
Speaker 4: That's of course the judge is like enough, I guarantee, just hearing that we've all been there with Tyres. That judge was like, look, you be quiet right now, we're all going.
Speaker 2: There with Tyres.
Speaker 5: I got two long voice messages in my phone right now from Tyres to iad listened to really yes.
Speaker 2: This weekend, Tyres, I don't get it. I got a couple is it.
Speaker 4: Fast and furious coming out?
Speaker 9: It is?
Speaker 4: See I'm not I'm not all bad. I'm trying to pump the movie.
Speaker 2: That's all you got now. Mattel.
Speaker 6: Mattel, the Toy Company releases the first ever Barbie with down syndrome.
Speaker 2: Now, this doll was created, Why I look like that thebe How do the Barbie have down syndrome?
Speaker 6: But that's the thing that the Barbie looks the same as all the other Barbies, So I don't know. But the doll was created to allow even more children to see themselves in Barbie.
Speaker 2: This might be the dumbest question ever.
Speaker 5: And I would love for somebody with you know that have a family member with Down syndrome, know somebody with Down syndrome to answer it for me, But do people with Down syndrome know they have Down syndrome?
Speaker 4: Good point?
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying, Like, do they know that they have Down syndrome? Because they do, then I'm sure they would want a doll that represents them. If they don't know they have Down syndrome, then I you know, I think sales with his doll might be slow.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, I caught that. That was going caught what nothing?
Speaker 2: What's wrong with y'all this morning? Man? I got that bro work say the top top four right there? I have no idea what you do?
Speaker 4: I know what you're talking about?
Speaker 2: I don't I do. We'll play it back moving agreed, just moving idea what you're talking about?
Speaker 6: Young Miami did an interview and she talked about her celebrity crush.
Speaker 4: First celebrity crush and have you ever met that celebrity crush?
Speaker 6: First Dele every crush Like as a little girl was Romeo, you know how it's like little Bell.
Speaker 10: I was like like yo, yeah, I was like a Romeo girl.
Speaker 2: I know many people, but if you were to meet him. Now, would you be like, hey, Romeo, no.
Speaker 6: Period, next question now, JT during the same interviews with E News, I believe the lady's name is Macair. That I said, right, I don't want to mess up her name. I like here, yes, I want to give people the credit when they do these interviews. I don't know, I'm mess.
Speaker 4: We'll go with that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, we'll go with that.
Speaker 6: But she talks about j T and JD talks about JT talks about her worst date, the worst to day.
Speaker 14: That you've gone on.
Speaker 7: Oh, the worst day I've ever been on, Like before I was famous a long time ago.
Speaker 2: It's like I went out to eat and I paid for the food. Jac the interview's over dropped to Mike. Drop to Mike, what about your worst day?
Speaker 8: I don't remember the worst day.
Speaker 2: All your stuff as well.
Speaker 8: Yeah, okay, it's girls at a time.
Speaker 2: All right, Well that is your rumor report. What was your worst day? Gary on if the.
Speaker 4: Worst date is the woman paid for the food? The worst date, you said, the one where the woman paid, Well, she said that was the worst day because she had to pay for the food. You've had an amazing dating life. I'll put it that way, if that's your worst day. So I think the worst was one time I met this chick and I didn't know. I didn't know she was a stripper. I did not know, But you meet her at the strip club. I met at a night club early in my career. We met at Popaos and I look at the I see her and I waved like wait wait. I was just pulling up my car and I see the baby seat at the top of the hood, and I went, she brought a baby. So she's a black girl. I'm a white dude. The baby's mixed. Every thinks baby's mine.
Speaker 2: Okay. Then we got to Popos.
Speaker 4: She's drinking like a fish.
Speaker 2: I go, oh, great, now we're parents. Woman. Then I asked she had to drive his baby home. I guess I was like this. I was like, she's drinking like a fish.
Speaker 4: I'm going, oh my god, now I look like a terrible parent.
Speaker 2: Yes they think this is my kid, it's not. You let her leave with the baby after drinking. Good luck? You know what?
Speaker 4: Sorry about that.
Speaker 2: I'm going home, dude. I was like twenty you know she was. I had enough.
Speaker 4: She told me we were there. She goes, I don't look at it like dance. I look at like art.
Speaker 2: I said, what do you do.
Speaker 4: Dance?
Speaker 2: It's like we're at You're a terrible human.
Speaker 13: What the mom?
Speaker 4: Yes, you let her go to get out of there. Bro that in the uber days before a way forber I had to get out of there. Man, I'm sorry Jesus.
Speaker 2: All right, well that is your room of report when we come back. We got front page news.
Speaker 6: Teslin Figuro will be joining us, and then after that Swizzee will be here. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club. Your mornings will never be the same. Introducing the game, a new single from the locks Rick Ross and Fat Joe. This track is more than just a tribute for hoops culture, it's a lifestyle. Find out more at DraftKings dot com. Slash the Game available now on all major streaming platforms. Everybody's DJ NV, Charlamagne de goud. We are the Breakfast Club. We got our guest co host, Gary Owen, head comedian and actor. And let's get into some front page news.
Speaker 2: What up Tesla Road, Good morning, what's up?
Speaker 7: Charlemagne, DJ Indy and Gary I'm the better Hello from you, Gary Page.
Speaker 2: There you go. What's going on? How's it going? But let's get in some front page news. Let's start off with some sports.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 6: Last night, the Suns beat the Clippers, sent the Clippers home one thirty six, one thirty, the Nuggets sent the Timberwolves hole one twelve, one oh nine, and the Hawks surprisingly beat the Celtics one nineteen, one seventeen, boss to leaders the Series three.
Speaker 2: Great game trade trade youngra with a buzzer beat us. I sure did. He went off. You sure did. Not a buzzer beating, but close to the buzz was like one second left.
Speaker 4: He was hitting everything.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, Now what else we got chas when we start with yeah, let's talk about the Texas Department of Agriculture.
Speaker 8: It's ordering its employees to comply with the new dress.
Speaker 7: Code, mandating that they abide by it in a manner consistent with their biological gender. Now, the ACLU attorney says it violates federal law that bands employment discrimination based upon one sexual orientation or gender identity. If there is a problem with someone's dress code, they could face remedies up to and including termination. The ACLU of Texas said that the new dress code, again it violates the civil Rights Act, which bans discrimination, and I guess they'll be taking further action on that to make sure that people's First Amendment right to expression is also I'm not violated.
Speaker 8: So what do you guys think about that?
Speaker 7: Like, I can understand, I guess I'm trying to figure out how they're going to determine male clothes versus female.
Speaker 8: Clothes or what do you think? How you think that got how do you think that's gonna look?
Speaker 5: Well, back in the day, we used to know the difference between male clothes and female clothes, but the lines of blurred nowadays because.
Speaker 16: Men wist skirts now. And agriculture, I think overalls, overalls, That's what I think. Agriculture. I think produce like vegetables were overalls. Yeah, that's the dress codes, but agricultures agriculture, Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I can see that.
Speaker 4: I don't get it. I think male and females were rocking overalls.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I think the thing when you come to agriculture and farmer, you just want to be comfortable, right, right, That's what it's about.
Speaker 4: When I used to bail hey and pick strawberries in high schools and worked on strawberry.
Speaker 2: Farms, White t shirts, wet pants, babies, old timberlance.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's how you picked strawberries.
Speaker 2: I have a pickub.
Speaker 5: We used to have cornfield run up the monk corners Cyclelida. That was cornfields all around us.
Speaker 4: Strawberries. Man to get the to get the elbow pads and the knee pads because you got to crawl and just grab thirty five. I knew he was gonna say that. I knew when I set myself up for that. But you had to You had to crawl because the strawberry they're not big, they're small. I never got up and just stay like crawled and then you get thirty five cents of court. I knew, like sixteen courts in an hour. It was decent money.
Speaker 2: You don't even need to pick something sweet to put it in your mouth.
Speaker 4: Eat the strawberries.
Speaker 7: Right here. Making comments like this, But this is more for the office, you know, of the entire department. So you know, obviously it's not everybody who's out in the in the field. But yeah, this is more of Texas, you know, pushing a drawing the line, you know, on where they stand. We remember last year Texas Governor abvid also said to investigate certain gender firm and care for trans change transgender.
Speaker 8: Children as possible child abuse.
Speaker 2: UH.
Speaker 7: And then also UH they also pushed a law that requires UH that you participate in sports in school to.
Speaker 8: Your assigned sex at birth.
Speaker 7: So Texas is definitely making it known where they stand in this season. So got something else that I think you guys will I think we will all agree on.
Speaker 8: This is gonna be interesting to see where Democrats stand on this.
Speaker 7: Senator Rick Scott on Tuesday took action in response to the recent Nashville school shooting that looks like he's going to do something very similar.
Speaker 8: When he was Florida governor with Stone and.
Speaker 7: Douglas High School shooting in twenty eighteen, now five years ago, Scott led an effort to provide armed police officers in every public school in Florida, and now he wants to do the same with a new act called the School Guardian Act. Now, this Act would divert eighty billion to a national grant program that would provide one or more full time armed officers in every K through twelve school across the country. Now, according to the Department of Education, there are more than one hundred and twenty eight thousand schools K through twelve in the US, and Scottsville would say that, you know, we need to put more arm guards. I know that's something we've been talking about, you know, consistently. But it's interesting because they said this may pass the Republican led House, but it's unlikely to pass the Senate led. The Democrats would more than likely not pass this in the Senate. So that's going to be very interesting. And I don't know yet if that is because maybe the Democrats are more interested in doing some type of trade off for banning you know, assault weapons, or if they just if they're against spending the money on this.
Speaker 8: Really just confused, you know on why they would not pass the Senate.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean I keep thinking too, you know, if they can't pass you know, any any commissence gun reform and get guns banned, like what are they alternative plans?
Speaker 2: Like to me, they should be thinking.
Speaker 5: About you know, guards and schools or metal detectives or something like is anybody thinking about anything else?
Speaker 2: Or is just that band guns, band guns, band guns? Like what the alternative plans?
Speaker 8: So you guys agree with this, then obviously you think this is a good move.
Speaker 2: What to have ar guarden. Absolutely more guards, Oh tell you. You know, we've been talking about that forever.
Speaker 6: And you know what I want to ask you, you know, your ex military. Don't they have a device where they could actually scan and see gunpowder? Because I know they have it on in some of the bridges here in New York City where they have they can scan to see if there's what's in people's cars to make sure that there's not bomb making materials. Do they have that as well as scan if they can see if there's ammunition to gunpowder around schools?
Speaker 7: Sure, but I don't I guess the logistics of making that happen like around the school, I don't know, you know, how that how they would work.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 7: One of the things that I that I know I talk about is actually having the guard on the outside, you know, on the inside once they come to the inside. It's kind of I don't want to say too late, but I know there's a big push for getting you know, more patrol, you know, on the outside, outside of the doors, on the perimeter of the campus, you know, gay putting up more fencing and things like that. So that's a great question. I just don't know logistics how they would work. And know the funding obviously is always a problem when it comes to spending anything on schools.
Speaker 5: And you know what, if they do put more arm guards and schools, not only should they have more arm guards and school they should I'm telling you they should have a sign or something that lets people know this school has armed guards. I promise you, if you're thinking about going to shoot up with school and you see that sign, you're gonna think twice, I promise you. I mean, looks like when you drive out house you see a big beware dog sign and you see the sign that says this.
Speaker 2: House is this house is illegal gun owner like stuff like that. I put it right right in those schools.
Speaker 4: But that's up the turn that.
Speaker 7: Bulletproof doors, bulletproof windows, for sure, you know, all of those things will make a big difference. And I thought I saw a story where someone someone is pushing that as well. We're trying to get more, you know, some bulletproof doors. So I'll look into that and bring it back to the family if I'm correct on that story.
Speaker 2: All right, All right, well, thank you testling. Figure out We appreciate you as always, and.
Speaker 5: Make sure you subscribe to this great Shot, No chase of podcasts on the Black Effect iHeart Ready podcast Network, hosted by Tesla figure O.
Speaker 6: All right, now when we come back, Swiss Beat to be joining us Swissy as a new project, new album that came out.
Speaker 2: We're gonna talk to him about that versus and so much more so, don't move.
Speaker 6: It's the breakfast Club. Gonna be to y'all, the breakfast Club. Ej n V Charlamagne toa goud. We are the breakfast Club. We got special guests in the building.
Speaker 2: Swizzly Zone Zone Zone Zone Zones. Now, now you decided to drop a EP. You back in your music bag? What got you back in the bag.
Speaker 17: I got a phone call from my Virgo brother and ies two years ago and he was like, Yo, you know I need you to do me a favor. Massiveppeal is representing the Hip Hop fiftieth and we're doing something with producers. And I was like okay, and he was like, prema gonna do Valume one, You'll do Valume two, think hit Boy and a couple of other producers. And I was like, okay, let's do it. But I'm telling you that the two years went so fast. I got a phone call. They was like, you know you're up next for your for your EP. And I'm like what, And so I'm not gonna lie like when I first was when he first told me, I wasn't taking it serious. Like I was like, I'm gonna just get five songs off the hard drive and just whatever. But then like as it got close, I was like, no, everything count. You know what I'm saying. I can't come out and just put anything out. So then I started taking the project serious and and we hit and here we are now.
Speaker 2: But the crazy part is if you was up against the deadline to have Jay Electronic album on a.
Speaker 5: Project, how did you catch that? That's that's kind of the house if you're waiting on the Jail Electronic.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 17: Yeah, let me tell you about We love Jail Electronic. He's a very special guy.
Speaker 2: He is.
Speaker 17: So I dropped the commercial for the for the EP. I get a call from Jail Electronic. Yo, I gave you my word. I'm you know, I told you I was gonna give you a verse. I'm I'm ready to do it. Like what we're doing, Like, don't I need I need you to change the track listing. So people noticed that one track listen came. He wasn't on that track. He was on the next track.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 17: It's the fastest I ever seen him say music. So I was happy that he was inspired by what he was singing and was just like, yo, he gave me the verse in thirty minutes.
Speaker 2: Really yes? Wow?
Speaker 6: Now what about Scarlup? I see you work with Scarlet yeah or from the BX. That's the video I posted a couple of weeks ago. How did you get with a scar Up? I met her for the first time a couple of days ago.
Speaker 2: She good, She's a good person. She a good person.
Speaker 17: I think that, you know, like the song that she got out now is amazing, but with made like that song was the other styles that she can do. I'm like, Okay, she could do damn X, but then she could do Lawrence Hill like that, especially like when when you find somebody that's like super versatile like that, that's not just one lane one way, Like she can go like five different lanes. And that's why I was like, you know, I'm an executive produce her record. I always wanted to do do something like that for somebody from the Bronx anyway, And this is like the perfect opportunity.
Speaker 2: Are you doing our old project? Yeah? Wow?
Speaker 17: So she signed you or no, I don't want to I don't I don't want to sign no, right, but I want to support what I'm exactly to produce it the whole thing.
Speaker 6: I think she told me that she was going to hopefully close the deal. So I told her I will play the record in the morning for her on her way to her deal.
Speaker 2: So hopefully she closed close the deal. The whole project. She got a lot of she got a lot of options on the table.
Speaker 17: You know, I could just stare in the right direction, but like you know, you got to let the artists do their thing as well. And she's a very very smart girl, and so I think I think, I think we're going to see something great from her.
Speaker 2: Now. When you say the city sounds like, do you feel like this is what you want the city to sound like, or you feel like this is what the city sounds like now the city's missing production.
Speaker 17: I want the city to sound like. That's I said, this is what the city is supposed to sound like. This is what the city is supposed to sound like. Just because, like you know, when I was coming back and forth to New York. It didn't sound like I was in New York. You know what I'm saying, sounds like I'm in Atlanta, but it sounds like I'm somewhere else African now too, you know what I'm saying. So like as much as possible, I want to contribute those records that that just feel good when you ride around on the street, you get off the plane, you turn the radio on, you're hearing something that make you feel like you're back home, like us having an identity in New York. That's like very very important, Like people used to just travel here just to get that energy and go back and make their music, you know what I'm saying. But you know, you can't just complain about it and don't do nothing about it, right you know? So like that's why like even the Scarlet track with Bennie and Kiss, like that's on purpose. Like the carea Rist drums with it is on purpose.
Speaker 6: For the boom back the on example, yeah, the example, Like all those things are like purposeful because so you can put that identity like oh, this is like a New York song, like you know, just trying to get back to that, but now New York, don't you know, like even the music don't sound like that no more. You know, like my kids could care less if the care riss one or whatever drums on it. They listening to what they listening to. But I still got to give people like some of the authentic energy because I come from it. Now, what happened with Versus? I know one time, you know, Versus was everybody was all in with you and Tim. Then you said stop f with Versus because it was a problem with Trilla. So I never said stopped that being with Versus.
Speaker 2: That was the feeling.
Speaker 6: So so what happened with Versus and Trilla? And is everything worked out now? And are we gonna start getting some more Versus back.
Speaker 17: We're definitely gonna get Versus back. You know, we're in a great space. I actually liked that we took a time out. It was getting wild. I'm not gonna lie, you know like it was. It was becoming crazy. But this time when we come back, we're going to give you a full calendar. We have something special here, Like, let's treat it like how you treating those other shows. That's that you're not getting nothing from Technically you might get a beautiful trophy, but like this right here, Your streams going up seven hundred percent. Mostly every artist that did Versus, they've been on on on festivals and toys since Versus. You know, it actually helped artists and so, like, you know, my thing is like, how can we come with a new schedule, How can we have a real showrunner like treat it like for real? And I think that when it come back, it's going to be a breath of fresh air, even without us talking about it versus head about a Versus every day, Not that all of them makes sense, but hey, about the Versus every day?
Speaker 5: Are you excited about some of the ones you've been hearing? Of course, JD and Diddy they say that's a go. I hope that's how y'all relaunch it, right, But then you hear it about fifty and Wayne.
Speaker 2: Yeah, don't you think about that one.
Speaker 5: I think it'll be good, but I mean, I think Wayne will win, but I think it'll be good, you know.
Speaker 17: Yeah, And I love fifty, but I don't know what I feel like. That's a weird one for me, but the people definitely it's not. I'm not using my personal judgment on the versions the people wanted. We're gonna try to We're gonna try to do it just for some reason and put fifty and Wayne in the same version.
Speaker 6: I don't even know how that happened, but you know, it's like I tell everybody, it's it's It doesn't matter how many songs. Sometimes it don't matter the catalog and me and you spoke about it. It's the songs that you pick and what you do. Because you know, we've heard people with we thought I always go back to the Locks, Dipset. Everybody thought Dipset was gonna wash the Locks because they had so many records that play on radio, so many cultural records.
Speaker 2: But that night, the Locks took it serious.
Speaker 5: That's what makes fifty and Wayne so interesting because they can both do their commercial joints right right, but then when they get into their mixtape bags, both of them with freestyles and everything, this is just like, WHOA that could be a special one.
Speaker 17: I agree with that. I see where you're going with it. I think for me, maybe it's like because when you see fifty, he's like, he's not a small guy. Wayne is like a small small guy, you know what I'm saying, but powerful with music and powerful with his success. So I don't know, Like maybe it's the visual that's thrown me off with that one, Like maybe I sit down and see both songs.
Speaker 6: But you know, fifty, you guy, actually actually what we need to do? What about Nicki Minaj and Little Kim. We kept hearing that. I think that is that both have passed or I can't say. I can't say it. Yeah, I can't say it.
Speaker 2: It's still a possibility. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I can't say it.
Speaker 17: Yeah, if you just know that if you're gonna wait this long for versus, if we're gonna have you wait this long, it's gonna definitely be worth it, worth the time. Or like if anything people know about me is like if I'm being quiet, like things are happening right, And so I just felt that once again that it was important for us to take a break and actually organize what we have and actually understand what we have, you know, because things be moving so fast and you're just so caught up in a matrix and it's all of the hype and you missing you leaving so much on the table, You're missing so many amazing opportunities to really monetize what you've built and put your time into, Like and I think it's healthy. It's the same thing I did with no commissions, taking time out. It's about to come back in twenty four. I actually know what I have, actually, you know, know the flaws that was in there and then give people a better product, you know, not just something that was like for COVID. You know what I'm saying, because it went happened way long after COVID versus as well, but like a lot of people connected with COVID. And then we got the documentary that we've been shooting with lean Away since first. Yeah, so that's that's you know, Gifted in Black. When people see that, that one's gonna, it's gonna, it's gonna. It's gonna make people really think different about us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we got more with Swiss Beaks when we come back, don't move. It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 6: Good Morning, It's dj n V, Charlamage God all the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: We're still kicking it with Swiss Beachs. Charlotte. You know, I want to ask you to man, you know, rest in peace. X. You know you've had time to grieve.
Speaker 5: But I also I wonder, like when you go away on vacation and it's been it's been a little while.
Speaker 2: Now, what are your thoughts about the good brother? What are you man? Remember this on?
Speaker 17: I just don't, you know, honestly, it don't even feel like he's gone, you know what I'm saying. It just feel like he's just way on his somewhere chilling. And then you know, like the anniversary had come around. I'm just like, whoa I speak to his fiancee. I'm like, whoa I speak to his son.
Speaker 2: I'm like, whoa. I see a video or I scroll through my phone and see pictures and it just it hit me.
Speaker 17: But the thing, the thing that make me feel easy about it is because he came to me, you know, you know, like like I seen him and in my dream he came to me and this was like super quick too, and he let me know he was good. And I'm not big into like I'm the person that'd be like, he ain't come to see you like talking to me. I've seen it.
Speaker 2: I can. I felt to my and smell like you. I just couldn't hear him talk. He looked young. He looked young.
Speaker 17: He didn't look young. He looked he looked like how he looked like he looked like from when I last seen him, and that's what was making it feel super real. I was like, yo, he was watching south Park in the dream. He was sitting in front of the TV watching south Park. I came and grabbed him and we used to always wrestle and just play around like little brothers, and so I wrestled him to the floor and were wrestling and he's laughing and but I can't hear him.
Speaker 2: I just get see him like, ah, you crazy.
Speaker 17: Like then he got up and he like grabbed both of my arms and he just looked at me and was like like like I'm good. And once I seen that, you know, like my energy started changing.
Speaker 2: I was like, Okay.
Speaker 17: Then I seen an X in the sky. I got my crib come outside. It was like an excellent sky. I took a picture of him, posted it too, and I was like, oh, this is crazy.
Speaker 2: Is somebody cliff diving? But I know from from.
Speaker 6: Swizzon's crib Cliff died Like you can see people cliff diving off the side of the mountain.
Speaker 2: Was one of those people. Man, this was this was real. This was like an ex in the sky like a plane did.
Speaker 17: It was super high up in the sky, but yeah, like ever since then, it just felt I just felt good because I couldn't he stopped dropping every time. Every time they played Stop Dropt, it would like break me down. Why that record in particular? I have no idea I could listen to any other song. For some reason, Stop Drop would like take me out, and I was like, oh, this is crazy. But then after after I seen him in the dream that went away, and that's how I gazed.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh, okay, oh I've had those.
Speaker 5: I've had you know, people pass away and you see me in a dream. That's why I like to see that. I feel the same way you feel. You see that, you'd be like, okay, I.
Speaker 2: Know they're good. Yeah.
Speaker 17: It was deep though, because it never happened with you know, my grandparents, like people that I love. I never I never seen that, you know. That was like it was like were sitting right here and I remember, like very clear.
Speaker 2: Do you feel like the X story has been told like the way it needs to, Like is there a period on.
Speaker 17: That or I don't think that the story has been I think the story has been chopped up, you know, like Xtra his story, like I know, his real, real, real, real story and I just think that like when the time is right, you know, it should be done like proper, like you know, like how you would see the NWA story, how you would see a pot story. Oh you know what I'm saying, Like X story needs to be delivered like that because it's for real, for real, you know, like X been through like so much and just seeing his story, people gonna want to change their life and then people gonna want to be inspired to do certain things. It's educational, you know. X was like very books smart, you know, like like Mike Tyson. Like I remember I went to Mike tyson house and he just had like all these books and he was just turning pages and just reciting pages. I don't know if that's a jail thing, but X and Mike Tyson like they're like they were very smart. And he just was a good person. Like he had like this rough aura about him, but like he was more like he was like a Teddy bit, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Like the bark was his musical energy.
Speaker 17: But he'll sit there watch South Park, play remote control cars, planes, planes, play video games.
Speaker 2: Like he just he just wanted to be a kid. What about musically, you know, I know you gotta. I'm sure folders and folders of ex music.
Speaker 17: Yeah, I got, I got, you know, I revisit a lot of a lot of people want me to put out ex music, But I just think that, like I want to organ I want I think we should organize the music that he already put out, you know, like organize that, revisit that, and put that out in a proper way, package that right for the people that they can have that experience and then get into like the other songs and different things that he got laying around and yeah, and just let it happen organically, you know what I'm saying. But that, yeah, it's it could get it could get dark.
Speaker 2: Now what producers out there you feeling now you're listening to what producers you think got it? I like where metro Booman is doing a lot. I like what hip Boy's doing.
Speaker 17: I like that he's taking the risks, you know, not only messing with his genre, but like going and doing these volumes with knives. It's a lot of producers I like, you know what I'm saying, But I do urge the deuces to like work on their identity what you mean meaning like without a tag on some of the songs, you won't know what producers is, which you see what I'm saying, So like that's just something that carried myself to him for real, Dre like you can just pla yay, Like you can hear those beats with no tags on it and no promo what it is, right, And so like a lot of people like they get on me with like my snare, I'm tired of the snare as well, but it's just a part of the signature. And those are certain things that you're doing that people know, like, oh that's a Swiss beat, whether I'm doing an Aye lib on it or not. Right, And I just feel that, you know, your identity is going to carry you way longer than just having a hot song for the for the moment, because a lot of producer you don't you don't even know what they look like, you know what I'm saying. I think that's dangerous really as a producer is an artist as well, right, So like how Metro can do he just did that Coachella and be a headline Like as a producer, like why would you leave all of that on the table, Like you should be the superstar as well? And you don't even have to rap, And I just feel like they're leaving a lot of money on the table by just you can identify what they look like, you can identify they sound by a tag. But I guess, I guess people just want to play the background. That's cool too.
Speaker 2: Are you and J back in the lab working at all?
Speaker 6: Because people, you know, people have been saying that you've got a bonus track that you haven't released yet, And I don't know why, but people are assuming it's a whole record.
Speaker 2: They always assuming this whole hole is very, very.
Speaker 17: Rich and is enjoying his family and is enjoying his time. I'm not even gonna bother hole right now. I'm you got to read the room. You know what I'm saying. The man is the richest he ever been in his life.
Speaker 2: Today. Let him enjoy the vibe that he's on right now.
Speaker 17: He's gonna get hungry and I'm gonna be available, and that's everything is just timing with Jay, you know what I'm saying. He's just a master amount like he wanted every day, Like he'll call me and just give me fifty bars.
Speaker 2: I'm like, what we're doing with that?
Speaker 9: Nah?
Speaker 17: Just finished working out. Okay, but what we're doing with that R It's like, I don't know yet. Like his rolodex of music, he's very very prepared.
Speaker 2: So he just called a rap for you. Yeah, just like, Yo, check it out.
Speaker 17: Boom boom boom Boom'm just sitting there like, man, we're dropping this tomorrow. What you're doing He's like, nah, I just finished working I just got something off my chest. I was like, okay, it's sounding like more off your chest. That's it sounded like what the people need.
Speaker 2: How y'all get so close? I don't think people talk about that. Dude. I know Jay since I was seventeen, you know.
Speaker 17: I met him through my uncle D in his office, and that same night we went and did four or five songs if I should die, Coming to Age, to Jigger, a couple other songs that.
Speaker 2: Never came out. Y'all did all those in the same night, same night. Wow. Yeah.
Speaker 17: I had a cassette I had a concept with like fifty beats on it, and he played it and it was just like and then D was like, yo, Jay say he wanted to go into the studio and night. I'm like, what tonight He's like, yeah, he vibed me with a couple of songs off of the cassette and we never stopped. Like, since then he's just and since then those a classic.
Speaker 2: That's when he must have been working on a volume two then Knock Life.
Speaker 17: Yeah, yeah, he was working on volume two because Jay was moving quick, like you know, he was like officially the first person I seen not write music because I was like it was bugging me out at first because I was just like, how is he doing this so fast? Like he just how is he writing like this? Then when I seen him in the studio, like he didn't have no paga out, he didn't have nothing. He just was pull that back. I'm like, he's writing right now. He's like, yeah, he don't use paper. I'm like, that's wild, you know what I'm saying. I heard big didn't right, And then I started seeing kiss like not use paper, and I just was bugging like how do you write without using paper?
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. Like Jay's in the Hall of Fame for writing and never wrote lyrics. That's crazy.
Speaker 6: We got more with Swiss Beach when we come back. Let's get into a joint off the album. It's called Say let's feature in a boogiey little dirt. It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Good morning.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I want to say, let's let's beads morning. Everybody's dj n V Charlamagne to God. We got our guest co host, you own here and we kicking it with Swiss Beeds and them versus conversations. What's your thoughts? Like, I know we had Jim Appeal a couple of days ago when he was talking about different verses, right, so we was talking about Drake and j and you know, I think he was he was saying.
Speaker 2: That Drake is the greatest rapper of all time? Right, what are your thoughts on that? Don't know?
Speaker 17: I think I think like everybody's the greatest. And at a particular point, it's like, how do how do you judge that? Like do you judge that from the business moves? Do you judge that from how many records sold? Do you judge that from the consistency? Do you judge that from the longevity? Because like, if we're going to talk about that, I definitely gotta go to LLL. You know what I'm saying, Like l L like that, man is I've never seen a run like that?
Speaker 2: He coined the term.
Speaker 17: That's what I'm saying, like like l L he has been doing it since Rock the bells correct and still getting new money today, you see what I'm saying, and still look great today as well and lyrically when when when he was competing, he was he was he was coming with smoke for sure, made songs for the women, made songs for the streets, may main anthems for the stadiums. You know what I'm saying, Like Mama gonna knock you out, and not to go to nostalgic on different things. But it's just like when I'm when I'm thinking of like grade is something, and like of a lot of things I'm not thinking about like who's hot, Like at the particular moment, I think it's a couple of people.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's one person.
Speaker 6: Your top five, then my top five live take bigger pock out annex.
Speaker 2: Damn it gets your top five. You can't do that. You got to be top five because.
Speaker 17: Everybody, I'm not gonna lie I'm bad with the top five because I say the top five and getting the comedy like damn forgot the need to go do this back and people take that top five to take it serious.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Sometimes he's you know, these lists of a bull because you never know who's giving a list. You never know what the top list is on. But somebody like yourself who's produced for a majority of this artist.
Speaker 5: And you produced half of the time that hip hop has been around, correct the other half you as a fan. That's why something you said does now hit me because it's like, because I feel like there hasn't been enough time.
Speaker 17: If you ain't did ten summers, you ain't even in the conversation like that's how out the gate, Like just to enter the gates, you need ten summers. But for me, I feel that to really, really really be that person, you got to be hot and cold at least five times, meaning you have to come off your run and reinvent yourself again. Come off that run, reinvent yourself again. Come off that run, reinvent yourself again. Now you in deep waters as far as like those great words and all times things are concerned because everybody can move when it's pretty outside, But when that snowstorm comes, you got the right coat on? Can you survive that? Did you bring your gloves? And I watched Jay do that. I watch Dog do that. I watch so many artists and you guys watch so many artists come back and be like and then we watched artists that that can't come back. That was that you couldn't even walk next to them. And now you don't even care to talk about them. You understand it, and that's why, like I do so many different things, Like the conversation in twenty twenty three about me is not the same as ninety eight that that that would be a failure.
Speaker 2: You're talking camel racing. The camera comes to Swiss, Swiss on camel race. Let's talk about that.
Speaker 6: How the hell did you get in the camel racing? Like what like where did that come up? Like I'm gonna get into camel racing now, just for me.
Speaker 17: Like traveling to the Middle East, particularly Saudi, I would always see the races and I was bugging because I never seen I never knew camels ran like you know, I'm like, we look at the camera like you're thinking the camels slow. And so we was up late just watching the camera racers like I'm like yo, and everybody that I was around like they had a team and I was just like, damn, I want to.
Speaker 2: I want to.
Speaker 17: I want to actually do this, And they was like, you know, if you did this, you'd be the first American to ever own the Camel Racing team.
Speaker 2: And once I heard that, I was like, oh, I'm in. But it wasn't like that easy.
Speaker 17: It took me like a year and a half to get certified with the Federation and go through like the process. I started off with eight Camels, I got about forty eight. Now we got about like twenty twenty two trophies, which is huge. I'm not gonna lie like it's probably gonna be like the biggest thing I ever did is get involved with that and make the federation global.
Speaker 2: Is that it's serious. Wow.
Speaker 17: The last the last race was like the prizes like ninety million what Yeah, it's like not dollars, so so it was probably about.
Speaker 2: Almost thirty million US. Yeah, which is went. We came fifth place.
Speaker 17: We got we got a little we got, we got a little check, you know what I'm saying, Like, we got a little check.
Speaker 2: But just being in that.
Speaker 17: Particular, the first Allula race, just being in that race, that's like that's serious for the brand because it's just it's the hardest race to getting and this is all of the top top top dogs, you.
Speaker 2: Know what I'm saying, And like, yes, the Bronx.
Speaker 6: I was gonna ask, how is the marriage life? Because you on the roll, wife's on the road, kids have activities.
Speaker 2: How is that? It's great?
Speaker 17: I think that for me, like having like a balance is key and having having stability is key. And like you know what I'm saying, Like my wife organizes the program. I'm able to be a good follow because she's sitting with MO and they coming up with the schedule and I have nothing to do with it. Same way, you know what I'm saying. She's like, Yo, this is this that boom, oh you know this is the doctor's appointment. Okay, boom, this is this? That's that Like, and my wife is on it every like she gets a kick out of Like I think that's the white side.
Speaker 2: Like you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 17: You know what I mean, Like her white side is organized, like she don't play And it made me be a better parent, you know what I'm saying, made me be a better husband. Like we got rules that we can't stay away for longer than two weeks. You stay away after two weeks, like you come back home, it's like meeting a new person, and I don't we don't like that feeling, you know what I'm saying. So like if she's on tour from anywhere, two weeks is the max, max max, And you really want to come back like in a week and a half. You don't even want to stretch the whole two weeks. And so you know, the key thing is like making times right.
Speaker 5: And I just want to say the Black Side can be organized too. I can already see Twitter thumbs be crazy.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean. Black Side is definitely organized. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 17: Monique is black, always black. You know what I'm saying. Out the more, Yeah, eighteen years. I've been moving with me for eighteen years. The last week make eighteen years. Wow out the more unbelievable person.
Speaker 2: Good people. My album is out right now, The EP is out right now. Hip Hop fifty Volume two. We appreciate you for joining us. Brother, they gonna get next to do They're gonna get next to do it.
Speaker 17: I think hip Boy might be next Boy. Okay, I think hip Boy and next. I think Tim might do one. I think it's it's gonna be a decent little run. But I'm not stopping like this is like for me, I was like, if I'm gonna come outside, like, I'm not going to just do the hip hop fifty ith and just go quiet. I got like four more projects that that's lined up.
Speaker 2: You got, Scarlet. I wasn't even counting that. Yeah, wow, Yeah, I wasn't even counting that. Who is it.
Speaker 17: It's just personal projects that I'm putting together. Yeah, but I want to keep them sweet and short, just like this. I don't people, Yo, this should have been thirteen songs. You'll know y'all not listening to thirteen songs. I'm not listening to thirteen of my damn song, so I know you're not listening to thirteen. I think six seven is a good number because the attention that you're gonna lose all those records, you know, it's just like, yeah, what's the focus on this right now?
Speaker 2: The focus is say less.
Speaker 17: I think the video come out today with Dirk and Boogie, and then we shoot the video with Scarlett, Bennie and Kiss, and then we might do Runaway or we might do the WAYGN record. But by that time we already in the middle of the of the ocean. Right, So thirteen records for what I'm not doing those no more?
Speaker 2: Is it still hard few to clear samples from jail? It's like, nah, you know nah Jay Jay actually loved the record, Like I said it to him. He's like, Yo, this is crazy. Wayne is out of control? Did Jay do it? Versus with I don't know where that kiss? The sample?
Speaker 17: I know where it came from. I think I kind of started that because I put featuring Wayne.
Speaker 2: And jay Z. Everybody start to say Wayne and jay Z. Wayne.
Speaker 17: I'm like, jay Z's on the cars, but I sampled him on the cars. You know what I'm saying, Like, let's be clear. Do I want Jay to do a verse on it if he's up to it. But like I said, you know that that man is enjoying his life. I'm not calling him about no record right now. Maybe next week, next week.
Speaker 2: Well the Swiss Beats, it's the breakfast club, Good morning Zone. All right, Well, let's keep it going. Let's get to the rumors. Let's talk Jenny Jackson, call out the name or.
Speaker 4: You've gossip been chatty? God, this is the rub of report.
Speaker 14: I mean, I guess we're on the breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: This is where the tea spells right on the breakfast club.
Speaker 6: Now, the Atlanta Hawks play at the State Farm Arena, right, yes, I don't think the State Farm Arena thought the Atlanta Hawks are gonna go past what they got past because they double booked the arena. Now, of course, Hawks forced Game six against the Boston Celtics, and they also booked Janet Jackson concert the same day Game six.
Speaker 2: Is supposed to be, which is this Thursday.
Speaker 5: I'm sure they had a backup plan though, because whenever you watch, you know, basketball, it'll be like game five if necessary, or Game six if necessary, game seven if necessary. So I'm sure they had a backup plan in case they didn't make it the game five.
Speaker 6: Well, game six and Janet Jackson supposed to be Thursday to twenty seven, now just Friday, right Friday, So down they moved Janet Jackson show to Friday, so the Atlanta Hawks can play on Thursday.
Speaker 5: I would bet money that when you bought Janet Jackson tickets, they probably told you that it's a possibility it could be Thursday or Friday.
Speaker 2: But how do you do that? Like an email?
Speaker 6: People take, you know, breaks they get babysitters. They take off of work. Some people are flying in or driving in for that show.
Speaker 4: I stay next day.
Speaker 2: He had a Thursday Friday.
Speaker 4: That's the weekend, Jackson Man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you make a weekend in Atlanta not a bad city to be a week a weekend in or just there last week. It depends on people might not have money for that.
Speaker 4: Her fans have money, right, I put it that way. All W two's in that building.
Speaker 6: Goodness great, she's now Quavo. There's rumors that Quavo and Chloe Bailey. Did you know Chloe Bailey and charlomagea cousins.
Speaker 2: What my cousin?
Speaker 4: Yep, I didn't know that.
Speaker 2: I don't know about that.
Speaker 4: But my cousin works a cracker barrel. She's a waitress.
Speaker 6: Well, Kuavo and Chloe Billy are allegedly dating, and they did a little cute interview with each other for Complex and they talked about some things like, well, let's just go right into it.
Speaker 2: Hi, I'm Chloe Deal, just the.
Speaker 15: Goat himself and we're on goat talk with Complex.
Speaker 8: Goat Atlanta slang CAP I do you like CAP? I'll b I vote CAP? You be captain A little cat, goat dating advice, be yourself.
Speaker 2: What do you say? Don't trust these us? Just what.
Speaker 8: You're talking about yourself? All right, goat Gentlemen's club.
Speaker 2: Oh it's a lot, gotta be magic and then a loud. I've never been to either, stay away.
Speaker 8: I've only been to one strip club for a business meeting and it was.
Speaker 2: Very underwhelming, like throwing money.
Speaker 8: No, but I want to see some beautiful bodies.
Speaker 2: We'll go to Magic. Let's go Magic Monday, and you're bringing How did they get that they dating?
Speaker 6: Out of that conversation because after they went to the club, they were seen with each other I think once or twice eating and at the club. So people just assume he just said he was going to take a t and if you just came out first, but they were seen at the club first.
Speaker 4: Before, you didn't know that. It's your family.
Speaker 2: Weird. You don't pay attention to your family's dating life, do you?
Speaker 1: Guy?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 2: Exactly if I would you think he was cute?
Speaker 4: I didn't say that interested. Stop you be asking questions. Oh my god, here we go, God saying if I had a niece or a cousin female, if it's daking Quavo, I'll be like, no, way, that's cool.
Speaker 2: It's right. Yeah, I guess that's cool.
Speaker 6: Lastly, Tony Tony Braxton, she had to go through a heart procedure after life threatening lupa's complication.
Speaker 2: This is scary, they say.
Speaker 6: In September, she underwent a procedure after eighty percent of the main artery in her heart was blocked.
Speaker 2: Jeez, they said.
Speaker 6: You know, lupas causes inflammation that can affect the joint skin, kidney's, blood cells, brain, heart, and long.
Speaker 5: That's why I keep telling y'all go do all the cardiovascular work you can.
Speaker 2: Man going next week. Listen.
Speaker 5: I wore a heart monitor for a couple of months. I had a e KG. I did distress test. I did the thing where they put the ink in your body to make sure that you know your arteries on clog G. Did a calcium test.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I did all of that. I need to go that far, but I need something everything. Did you get to colonoscar be yet? Not yet?
Speaker 9: Not?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm getting it.
Speaker 2: What are you waiting for to hit fifty forty five? Do it? I got it at forty four. Yeah, he's supposed to do he wanted to. He heard the doctor going in the butt, he went early. But it's not true.
Speaker 5: See that for you, terrible terrible, terrible, terrible joke because the reality is I have a history of it in my family.
Speaker 2: So when you have a history of it in your family, that's when you're supposed to go. Okay, I'm gonna be You should know that.
Speaker 6: I know we've been joking, but we've been encouraging people to go, and we're telling all our friends that we can't be friends with you if you don't go get a colonoscopy, and you should go.
Speaker 4: Dude, before I come back here next time, well I'm back here tomorrow, but after that I'll haven't done.
Speaker 5: And the cardiovascular works just equally is important, if not, if not more, I don't think it.
Speaker 4: Just look at Tony Braxton and Jamie. I mean, I know they're in their fifties, but they both look great. And just seeing them both within the last six months healthy, they looked healthy as any.
Speaker 5: And having blocked coordinary arteries can lead to stroke our heart attack, like you know, if your arteries are eighty percent blocked, Tony, Tony Braxton is blessed to still be here, correct, for her doctor to catch that, and she was saying she was having heart pain, but she said she thought it was discressive of losing her sister.
Speaker 4: But it was that as well, but it was also the fact that her artery was blocked. I mean, I just had a show with her in February.
Speaker 2: You're a love. It was on TV. Why would you get?
Speaker 4: Why would you have a show with the Byron Allen? Before the Super Bowl show, Tony Braxy had comedians.
Speaker 2: On why would I lit? J Jackson canceled.
Speaker 9: I was on that.
Speaker 2: I was on that Thursday.
Speaker 4: I couldn't make the Friday show, so I'm not on anymore. But I'm just saying she was dancing and all the backup dancers like moving like no problem.
Speaker 2: Damn yeah wow.
Speaker 6: So I'm glad she got to check out and I'm glad she's okay. Absolutely, And that is your rumor report. Now, Charlamagne, were giving that down two man for.
Speaker 2: After the hour, Let's talk about strange things to eat.
Speaker 5: Why don't we there's a mother out there feeding their kids something that I don't know she should be feeding her kids, And we'll talk about four.
Speaker 2: After the hour. Now you put that voice on. I don't know kind of food is that you'll find out, all.
Speaker 6: Right, we'll get to that next. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club. Your mornings will never be the same. Introducing the game, a new single from the locks Rickross and Fat Joe. This track is more than just a tribute for hoops culture, It's a lifestyle. Find out more at DraftKings dot com. Slash the Game available now on all major streaming platforms.
Speaker 2: It's Donkey up today, by Damn he hogged. It's time for donkey. I'm trying to beat donkey today.
Speaker 7: No more.
Speaker 2: They should be embarrassed by what they already did. I'm not making these people do these days.
Speaker 14: They called Donkey of the day and it really caught me off guard.
Speaker 8: Damn Charlamaine, who got the donkey.
Speaker 2: Out the day today?
Speaker 5: Well jets hilarious Donkey today for Wednesday, April twenty six Course to a young Canadian woman named Tim Tiffany lay look, man, economies all over the world have been hit hard. People are looking for ways to save money, and this weighted I heard today is absolutely something new. It's something that I've never heard before. See Tiffany is revealed to the world. What it is she feeds her eighteen month old daughter to provide her with protein. Now listen, very important to note that Tiffany Lay is a food writer from Toronto candidate, So she has traveled the world eating let's just say, unique dishes. So what is it that she is feeding her eighteen month old daughter, garian envy. You want to take a guess? Dog food Nope, cat food Nope, nope, No, I hope it's not never mind, No one to go there.
Speaker 2: We'll go with.
Speaker 4: Fluids that come out of a man.
Speaker 2: No, Jesus Christ garry today, I don't know. Don't give the day. You gotta go hard.
Speaker 4: No, she's feeding her kids.
Speaker 5: She's feeding her kids what most comedians get when they tell their first joke, and that's crickets. Okay, good like a fashing cricket puffs, it says, cricket puffs, which look like Cheetos but tastes far less salty and have a fibrous finish. She also gives her daughters whole roasted crickets. What in the timon and poombull hakuna matata cymbal eat and grub when he really wants zebra? Did you check with a pediatrician before you put the eighteen month old on his diet.
Speaker 2: Ass nonsense is going on here. Now. I did some research, and by research I mean Google, and come to find out, crickets are a good source of vitamins, minerals, and fiber. In addition to protein, crickets are high and many other nutrients, including fat, calcium, potassium, zinc, magnesium, copper, and a bunch of other things I can't pronounce except for iron. Okay.
Speaker 5: One study found that the iron content of crickets was one hundred and eighty percent higher.
Speaker 2: Than that of beef. Now I don't do red meat anymore.
Speaker 5: Because, as I just told y'all, my calcium score was a seventy six and my cholesterol was high a couple of months ago.
Speaker 2: It's since dropped, but red meat is a rap for me.
Speaker 5: But not once in all the alternatives I thought about in regard to the red meat, have I thought about crickets.
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 9: You know why?
Speaker 5: Because I am not a snake, a frog, a toad, a rat, a bat, a mice, or a small bird.
Speaker 2: Okay, those are all common cricket predators.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 9: I know.
Speaker 2: Tif Layer is a food writer and she's visited Asia.
Speaker 5: I'm sure a lot of y'all who have visited Asia have tried insects like she has. In fact, she said the first time she tried insects was in Asia. She said she tasted everything from fried tarantula legs the scorpion on a stick, and she loved how the critters were incorporated into local dishes to enhance their textural appeal. Textural appeal, Tiffany, if you want something crunchy, why bypass a great piece of fried chicken for a cricket. There is even places all over this world where you can get crispy chicken, fresh lettuce, three cheeses, ranch dressing wrapped up in a tasty flour tortilla.
Speaker 2: But no, you want crispy cricket wraps, Mary J. Why Okay, I didn't grow up rich at all, all right, dirt road monks Corner, South Carolina, single wide trailer. Never did we get to the point where we had to eat bugs? And I want better for this baby. Even though they say.
Speaker 5: Insects is safety to eat, especially crickets and mealworms, which some insects are a potential zoonotic risk because they transfer bacteria, viruses, parasites and fungi. Okay, all I'm saying is the same way adults have to consult with a doctor before they begin a diet, someone needed to meet with a pediatrician to make sure their kids have been green lighted to eat crickets. What makes this story worse is that Tiffany admitted when her daughter first ate the cricket she didn't like them. But Tiffany crushed it up in her food, put it in her mac and cheese sauce, her pancake, mixed, and then she said she liked it. That is deceitful. And I don't think this baby likes the crickets. She likes everything surrounding the crickets. Okay, I personally don't believe kids should.
Speaker 2: Be forced to eat bugs until they are of the age to make their own dietary decisions about bugs. I don't care how tasty to morning poom would make bugs sound.
Speaker 4: This is clearly a slow donkey of the day day. I mean, And there's so much stuff in the world and this is what you came up with. Yes, that means it was a great day. Yes, this is a really good day. If the donkey of the day is a woman giving her kids crickets.
Speaker 2: You don't think she's wrong.
Speaker 4: I'm not saying she's right or wrong, saying there's so much you've you've gone hard on some donkey of the days. This isn't going that hard. This isn't that bad.
Speaker 2: You make me want to open up the phones. Then, no, it's not that bad. Now you got me questioning whether or not Tiffany LEI should have gotten donkey today.
Speaker 4: Listen, you you do this every day. Not every day is going to be a huge donkey the dad, I'd be more offensive she fed her daughter donkeys than crickets. Honestly, why I've been to Asia, people eat crickets all the time.
Speaker 2: That is that is very true, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Damn?
Speaker 2: So is this a regular thing?
Speaker 4: Or people just ask Chris, what if that daughter ends up being uber successful, has no health problems in the future. Now, because we just talked about a colonostery all that stuff. Years from that, we're like, dang, there's something to that.
Speaker 2: That is a good point about that. Maybe I need to go to breakfast club. Courtne.
Speaker 9: No, it was.
Speaker 4: I mean, I'm saying it's not you. You have a hard job.
Speaker 2: You wrote that today. We feel good about this, Garrett. He wrote that all today. He said what you said, but you wrote that all to day. Yes, that was good, that was good.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying it was a slow day for don't to day day.
Speaker 2: Maybe we should open up the phone. Maybe crickets is a regular thing, and I don't know, they just package them. I'd chocolate covered, chocolate covered crickets and these are cricket puffs that were like cheetos. They want to play a game.
Speaker 5: What about you eat frog legs? And I've had frog legs? You want to We can't play turtle soup. I've never had turtles.
Speaker 2: Let's let's let's play a game and then let's open up the phone. Okay, let's play a game of guess what race? Listen is? All right? Tiffany Lay, Tiffany La.
Speaker 5: She's a food rider from Canada and she's traveled the world eating all types of dishes, f ust tried insects in Asia.
Speaker 2: These envy guess what race is? It's a tough one feeding their kids eighteen month old crickets. I gotta go Asians. Oh don't you don't you play nothing? You dare red? Okay, we don't. I don't think we have any Asian drops. Okay, Gary, what's her name light spelled l E I g H. She's traveled the world. She's a food writer beating her eighteen month year old No, eighteen month old crickets.
Speaker 4: She's white.
Speaker 2: I think she's white. I think he's white.
Speaker 5: All right, let me look at this picture one more time before I make before I make this call.
Speaker 2: What is it? You know what d j envy? Oh, I think you're correct. Yes, he looks Asian to me. You don't let me. I mean, I say, uh, let me here, Gary, don't you am I right wrong? Korean? I was gonna say Asian? But he's You could have said what I said.
Speaker 4: No, it's the clues, Tiffany.
Speaker 6: But it's not only that is you You you feed your kids that because maybe that's something that you learned.
Speaker 2: Or that you know that's in your back.
Speaker 5: Well, it's like I think you should let your kid make their own dietary decisions.
Speaker 2: Eighteen eighteen months.
Speaker 4: I mean it's when it comes to bogs, like you let them get a look at Like she's not takeing criks out of the grass.
Speaker 9: How do we know.
Speaker 1: This?
Speaker 2: How we know she's not that's true to that's true too. I mean she did give her some Cheetos type crickets the phone line. Let's take Charlemagne and breakfast club court. Come on, No, no, I don't even think we should do that. Let's just see if she's deserving the donkey today.
Speaker 6: All right, well that's taking you to court. Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. Should she get donkey of the day This young lady, she fed her kids crickets.
Speaker 4: The way you guys are presenting this is all wrong. Wow, she's just giving her kids some food. No, we think is not normal.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: In her world, it's going on.
Speaker 9: That's why.
Speaker 2: You're giving her kids up pigg and testing you right, I'm and by the way, that could that seems very strange to some people. So if somebody gave their kids chicklers, what race would you say?
Speaker 7: This?
Speaker 2: Never I don't know what you did.
Speaker 5: Gosh, I might be I might be being very judgmental here, you know, and I might need to mind my business.
Speaker 2: Let's open the phone lines.
Speaker 6: And eight hundred five eighty five one oh five one. Let's discuss Charlamagne. Thank you for the Donkey to Day. It's the breakfast Club on.
Speaker 9: B E T.
Speaker 6: The breakfast Club, Pour one five one, the breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Your mornings will never be the same on everybody. It's DJ MV. Charlomage the guy. We are the breakfast club.
Speaker 6: Now if you just joined us, we're talking about Charlomagne Donkey of the Day. Now, Charlomagne went to a Yeah, he doesn't know if he wants to or doesn't want to give this woman.
Speaker 2: Gary made me question it and he might be right. You know what I mean. I gave it to this woman, Tiffany Late, but she's feeding her eighteen month old crickets, right, and I think that's strange. But then Gary's right, maybe that's just what she does to her culture.
Speaker 4: It could be a cultural thing. But you go hard on Donkey of the Day. That's true, and some of them I'll be like this, dang, how do you find that out?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: And then I'm like sometimes you're like, I don't want to be done a day. This one I wouldn't mind. You're like, Gary eats a certain type of food, but the food, but feeding the eighteen month old is the weird part. If you research and you're not putting her in any kind of health concerns. Yeah, I don't know, just because we think it's weird.
Speaker 6: But it says it gives a daughter protein and it claims it seems some money on grocery.
Speaker 2: Saves the money on groceries. I did that yesterday.
Speaker 5: I'll give a donkey to day to a woman who quit being a teacher to become a porn star. And in the middle of donkey, I really like, there's nothing wrong with this.
Speaker 4: Really, that's actually that's actually a responsible thing to do because you could do both. So the fact that she stopped working as a teacher. Let me tell you my kids. They had a scandal at their school when they was in elementary school and they were to a private, very expensive school, and one of the teachers got busted on only fan this before only Fan. She got busted because new pictures of her popped up on the internet and I was like, WHOA, why'd you leave the pictures? Gary, Here's funny, here's funny. It's a it's a it's a Christian school, right, private Christian school. And I got the text from one of the dads before it hit like the day before they go this is coming out, just giving your heads up. They had a meeting at the school, right, like, what did we do with her? Because she didn't do anything technically wrong. Somebody else leaked the pictures of her. She didn't do it, and I said, well, if the.
Speaker 2: Bible stays forgive, I said, we forgive her. Was she pretty? Yeah?
Speaker 4: It was worth looking at it. Oh yeah, I'll show you rolf Air. I knew when I met her though. When I met her at the first meeting, she goes, my, my passions are christ These kids ain't cheerleading. Yeah, there's something going on here.
Speaker 2: Cricket.
Speaker 4: I don't give the name out. I'll see the pictures. Make it off their back to the crickets looking at But.
Speaker 6: I say this, right, I do think it's it's a little strange, but I think a lot of things are a strange to me.
Speaker 2: So she gave her child crickets, right, But then you look at charlamagne country bumpkin frog slapped.
Speaker 5: I'll slap that fig bed off. You dare meat alligated tongue ded meat is great.
Speaker 2: You just talked about all this hard stuff, all the fried food. I don't eat like that.
Speaker 9: Little more.
Speaker 4: I'm talking about parents give their kids, all kinds of fried food.
Speaker 6: That way, crickets are right, and fast food, which is just. But he charlamagne ate a lot of stuff that I looked at that I would never eat. I wouldn't eat frog legs. I would know what you're missing. I have bad I had deer meat, deer hash. I had bad shoulders. What about the one dude right now, the liver king guy, I never ate.
Speaker 4: I mean e raw so I've even raw testicles, raw testicles, testicles, he said, there's all kinds of I don't know, health benefits.
Speaker 2: Say that's weird to me.
Speaker 5: I mean even chipling you eat, I've never never that's I never liked the smell disgusting down South.
Speaker 2: That's what they eat.
Speaker 6: When I used to go my mom used to cook them. When I used to go to my aunt's house, a grandma's house, they used to cook them.
Speaker 5: So that's that's what they eat. People would think that's weird. And other communities, that's sure. They do disgusting better than crickets.
Speaker 4: I don't. I've never had crickets. I've had chipling's chips. I will never eat that again.
Speaker 2: I've never had it. I don't like to smell mean either, Hello, who's this?
Speaker 9: Good morning?
Speaker 13: This is money?
Speaker 6: Hey money, Good morning today, Black and Holly favorite money. What's your thoughts to mine?
Speaker 2: Tiffany your donkey today?
Speaker 14: And nah?
Speaker 13: Truthfully, I don't think so. I feel like people who don't feed their kids, or people who are seeding their children the small portions and letting them go to school and eat is different. I don't feel like you've seen her did anything harmful. It's clearly science and a bunch of stuff that says it's okay to eat.
Speaker 10: She's clearly following the culture.
Speaker 2: That is very true and being judgmental.
Speaker 5: Jesus Christy looks you're not perfect.
Speaker 2: It happens you're not perfect. Good morning, So what do you? What's your thoughts? Mama?
Speaker 18: I feel like Tiffany right, that's her name, cold bloody clown.
Speaker 10: Damn yes, very deceitful.
Speaker 18: Why would you want to top in sand stuff and put it in your baby's food?
Speaker 4: Protein?
Speaker 2: I agree with you ten minutes ago.
Speaker 18: It doesn't matter. It doesn't matter whether it's protein or not.
Speaker 13: We can get our protein from the earth.
Speaker 2: Will you get it from the meat she's trying to save money on from here?
Speaker 13: It doesn't matter who wants to run around eating bow.
Speaker 12: We're not We're not backing them counties.
Speaker 2: That's what I thought. I'm sure.
Speaker 6: I'm sure you ate some disgusting thing, or your parents fed you some disgusting thing you ever had, Jerry or something?
Speaker 18: Yeah, to see me, dear need, I ain't with none.
Speaker 2: Of that is so good. Here's good, good man, really good. You don't know you're missing out. You just killed Bamby. Eat bamby though, that's nasty. You never tried, right, Huh?
Speaker 4: Baby was a female?
Speaker 2: Does it matter?
Speaker 9: Well?
Speaker 4: A deer is a male. Yeah, it's got the antlers.
Speaker 2: I never thought about Amy, didn't.
Speaker 4: That was a female.
Speaker 2: I just hate him. Say, dear me, wait, you can't. This is no female deer. It's a come on this question. There's a female as a game.
Speaker 5: Road?
Speaker 2: What the hell do.
Speaker 4: Remember the saw? I just can't remember it, Crickets, I have a better memory about it.
Speaker 2: Eight hundred five eight five one five one.
Speaker 6: Charlemagne gave Tiffany a food rider dog game today because uh, she fed her eighteen months old. Crickets agree with them, all right, we'll talk about it when we come back as the breakfast club. Good morning, Hey, everybody, it's DJ Envy Charlemagne the god. We are the breakfast club. We get our guest called host Gary Owen.
Speaker 2: Flash right, I just read an article too. Go tell what you about to say, Envy.
Speaker 6: No, I was gonna say, open up the phone lines eight hundred and five A five, one oh five one.
Speaker 2: Now. Charlemagne gave a donkey of the day to a food rider. Her name is Tiffany Lay.
Speaker 5: She was feeding her eighteen month old crickets because she's saving money on groceries. And I just saw something that says, how many bugs do people eat?
Speaker 2: Unnoyingly? It's estimated that the average person.
Speaker 5: Unnoyingly eats at least as one and as many as two to three pounds of insects each year.
Speaker 4: Did you know in your mouth?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Who knew? But you just crunched on right that cricket. You just eat crickets. That's what Day one guys go to the phones. Hello, Hello, who's this print? Do you think Tiffany should get donkey to day for feeding her eighteen month old crickets? Okay what he's saying, because I can't.
Speaker 11: Why my daughter, my granddaughters lollipop insect?
Speaker 2: Your Yeah, what kind of insect was it? And all kind of it's all kinds of bugs. Yeah, my grandmother, What the hell do you get insect lollipops from a ride? Brought them online? All right? Come on down? Would you feed your trying to insect lollipop you bought online?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 2: Come on not w Hello? Hello, who's this this?
Speaker 10: Leo Man's going on?
Speaker 2: Leo was popping? What's going on? Talk to us?
Speaker 12: Hey, falling man?
Speaker 2: You're tripping man.
Speaker 10: Sometimes you say, yeah, you finally ate chillings and and and ducklings, and growing up.
Speaker 5: You never never ate chillings, didn't didn't like to smell. But yes, I have eating deer meat, bear shoulder.
Speaker 11: What was the different?
Speaker 10: Crioked barkets to the pot?
Speaker 2: Listen, all right, I'm with you.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 5: I think I wouldn't do it, probably wrong, Gary, Gary corrected me. And I feel bad now, And I'm like, damn, TI feels bad. You're not perfect, bro, I want bad donkey.
Speaker 6: Carry good morning, Good morning. Do you think do you think Tiffany she get deserves donky today?
Speaker 9: Yes? I do.
Speaker 18: I agree with Charlemagne. Listen, and especially because of the kid's age, you know, in a couple of years. When the kid go and mention to the friends what they've been eating, it's going to traumatize the child. My daughter thirteen, she said, Mommy, I ate crickets from it's sugar, and it was good.
Speaker 10: But she's thirteen.
Speaker 18: Charlemagne is right, that baby, she gets some milk, not criked.
Speaker 2: No, you sound Caribbean. So are you Caribbean? Yeah?
Speaker 18: I'm Jamacon.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 6: The first time I heard somebody eating goat, I thought it was wild to the ball to the I love it now, but the first time is good.
Speaker 2: Golden oxtail, but I think it.
Speaker 18: Was an amazing And just so you know, in Miami, I make the best ox sale. So whenever you're ready, let me know.
Speaker 2: I'm ready. I'm ready. But I give my daughters seventeen months and my daughter eat oxtail. That is not crickets.
Speaker 13: But it's not crickets. I agree, still rough met, but crickets is something else.
Speaker 18: You know, the kids are gonna look at that and say ill, and they're gonna start traumatizing your No, no.
Speaker 2: No, I agree.
Speaker 4: Let's let's say there's a breakfast club in Japan. Okay, right, you got some guy sitting there going this woman fed her kids oxtails right, like this is she donk here today in Japan? You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Like they can give her crickets right if there's a if there's a breakfast up in Japan and the.
Speaker 5: Daughter, I highly doubt that they would ever criticize anybody for what they eat in any of those countries in Asia.
Speaker 2: Come on, sound like it's crazy that part. Come on, you never know. Let's go to one more lines. Hello, who's this? Hey speak a little loud of mind? Her name is adultry. No, it's adultree, Adultree? What what what's your thoughts?
Speaker 9: Her?
Speaker 2: Heye Dowtrey. I'm so glad I made it video donkey today man, Yeah, no, I don't think so. I think you should mind just business subtle name.
Speaker 4: Whoa whoa harsh? That was not harsh?
Speaker 12: Feel the same way, no, because that's I think that is a part of their culture in Asia.
Speaker 8: I'm pretty sure.
Speaker 9: So. I mean, that's what she knows to do.
Speaker 2: So she is aden, Ok, thank you, I'm so torn. Now.
Speaker 6: I wouldn't put it in a little, you know, to gold container and take it for the lunch for the kids, the kids going to school.
Speaker 4: Why I think they do do that. That would be a little I think I've seen that on TV. That's like a man versus food type.
Speaker 2: Don't really.
Speaker 4: I think I've seen it's in a cup and they eat it like with the fork.
Speaker 2: I'm so torn.
Speaker 5: I agree Donkey to Day is for giving people the credit they deserve for being stupid.
Speaker 2: She's not stupid. Nope, we just don't.
Speaker 5: We just don't agree with her life. I don't agree with her lifestyle, but that doesn't mean she's still another one.
Speaker 4: The moment is past. We'll do it tom st another one, like you can't do two donkeys one day. I mean, the moment is past.
Speaker 2: And this is something. This is something the lady said. The lady said, maybe you guys out there, but I think about.
Speaker 6: This because she said that it reduced a grocery bill from three hundred and fifty dollars a week to one hundred and fifty dollars a week. She says she puts it on puff snacks, which is like Cheetos. She says she does like little snacks with it. She says she replaces beef, chicken, and pork by using crickets.
Speaker 5: And I guess I would have to know the rest of the kids diet, and I would have to know a pediatrician would have to tell me it's safe to feed your kids, you know, crickets, And she might like.
Speaker 2: It, like the like that at first she spit it out.
Speaker 4: Well, if the lady called in and was like, it's going to traumatize her, I go, what if she's thirteen secrets?
Speaker 1: No, No, I like.
Speaker 2: I didn't like her I was little, but I end up liking She didn't like it until the mom started mixing it in the mac and cheese and the pancakes, mixing everything else.
Speaker 4: Kids don't like vegetables when you first give it to him.
Speaker 2: That is true. I'm not justifying it.
Speaker 5: You're right, Gary, she doesn't deserve the credit for being stupid today just because we have a different a difference of lifestyle.
Speaker 4: That's why I'm here.
Speaker 2: That's right, that's right.
Speaker 5: I've been here before. This is like when I was younger and I arguing with my older cousins about eating ass.
Speaker 4: I don't know how that ended up.
Speaker 2: No, because my older cousins used to eat ass. And what age did you have this guy? When I was a kid, I was like thirteen.
Speaker 5: I was like, oh, that's disgusting, and they was like, and then you tried it, you like, actually it was about eating poom poom, and it was like, oh, you know, eating boom And I'm.
Speaker 2: Like, oh, who doesn't.
Speaker 4: Okay, so throw on this topic.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 4: I remember I was sending the navy Oh boy, no name, no, no, it's funny. We were having this discussion about boom boom boom boom, right boo boom, boom, boom, boom, boom boom, right boom boom. Can't say that word back. I got the list boom boom and everybody's like, everyone's talking about bad experiences, right, And I was like, I never had it, never had a bad experience.
Speaker 2: I was like that next check. I was like, yo, it's just god, listen to my conversation.
Speaker 4: It was so bad my bad experience.
Speaker 2: Meed smell. Oh yeah, oh my god.
Speaker 4: She was gone, no, I'm my new immediate. I was like, I can't, you gotta go. I came up with an excuse me go, I got a disappointment.
Speaker 2: It was like three in the morning. She goes, what, I go, Yeah, it's it's six it's in la.
Speaker 4: I wasn't saying it at the time. Didn't smell like it made the hair on my arms stand up? Whoa that bad?
Speaker 2: Does she do it?
Speaker 4: She knew it because she did not arguement.
Speaker 2: She makes the hads on the back of my arm stand up with just one. But it was crazy because we just had the conversation and I was like, I can't relate.
Speaker 4: Never happened. It's like this is like on a Wednesday that Friday went out. Oh my, you gotta be kidding.
Speaker 2: You deserved it? I did you earned it? You spoken in that wuition? All right, well I did.
Speaker 6: When we come back, we got your room of report. Tory Lane, he sends a message from jail. Will tell you what he said.
Speaker 2: It's the Breakfast logan morning, the Breakfast Club. Put everybody, it's dj en V Charlamagne to God.
Speaker 6: We are the Breakfast Club. We got our guest co host Gary Owen here and let's get to the roomors.
Speaker 2: Let's talk. Tory Lanes, call.
Speaker 4: Out a name or you've gossip been you chatting?
Speaker 2: This is the rumor report.
Speaker 14: I mean, I guess were on the Breakfast Club. This is where the tea.
Speaker 6: Spells right on the Breakfast Club. Now, Tory Lanes, Uh, he's still trying to get in a pill. You know, he's locked up for the shooting of Megan the Stallion, and yesterday he made this call from jail.
Speaker 1: I've been incarcerated for almost half a year. In my child, the verdict of guilty or innocent debetted heavily on my DNA results. DA Kathy Talk and Alex Bie completely manipulated my DNA results by stating my DNA on the gun was inconclusive. That was an absolute lie.
Speaker 9: I knew.
Speaker 1: Attorney OJJ. Bias hired one of the best DNA experts in the nation to carefully analyze the same DNA test. Not only did our expert find my DNA one hundred percent excluded and non existed on the gun, but what's worse was the invalid and illegal tactics the prosecution chose to attain the results he used.
Speaker 9: To convict me.
Speaker 1: The only possible way for the La Clime lab to come up with an inconclusive result would literally be to stop the testing before it finished or completed his final result.
Speaker 6: So that's what he said yesterday. He's fighting for an appeal and saying that the system did him dirty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know what's true. And what's not true.
Speaker 5: But I know, uh sorry, gotta be careful calling out a DA like that and whoever the other person is, because that's a big claim he's making.
Speaker 2: That's defamation if it's not true. Like, that's a big claim.
Speaker 5: You're saying that you know, somebody altered your DNA results just to get a conviction against you.
Speaker 2: That's a that's a big claim that could be liable.
Speaker 5: You're talking like a lawyer. Yeah, it sound like a lawyer with him was talking. I mean, yeah, it was definitely a prepared statement. But you know, I would say this. I remember when Remy was up here, and I think Remy put it in, said it perfect. When we go to these court systems, a lot of time it's trying is winning and losing, right who wins, who loses? And they try to you know, make people go to jail or they try to convict people. But do they necessarily want the truth?
Speaker 2: You know what I mean?
Speaker 6: When do they really go through the facts and try to honestly get the truth to see what happened or is it about, oh, we have to win this case, the DA has to win this case, or the defense like because we really no matter what case is we want the truth.
Speaker 2: It felt like in this situation they was very very thorough with it though.
Speaker 5: You know, but that's what I'm saying is that's a big claim to say that somebody literally altered your DNA evidence just to convict you. Like, as I said, you gotta be careful with that one. I be a defamation losson.
Speaker 4: Still hard to wrap around, Like he's in jail. Oh yeah, he's in jail, like he is locked up. He's locked up since what December? I mean that's not December before Christmas?
Speaker 6: Ye he said he did six months right, Yeah, he's there before Christmas members, right before Christmas holiday.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: But you know, as us, it's like everything's up for public assumption. But you just the trial's over and you think, oh, just moving on, like he's.
Speaker 2: Still in jail. That's crazy now.
Speaker 6: Also, Fat Jill talks about when he signed with Rock Nation, how everybody called him out the blue and wanted one thing.
Speaker 8: You know, I had some friends that never worked the day in their life.
Speaker 2: I remember I first got down with Rock Mason. They was like, yo, so when you're setting up the meeting with me and jay Z, meeting with jay Z for what what does. What does jay Z want to talk to you about? Break it down?
Speaker 1: Me.
Speaker 2: I've got it. I've gotten a couple of those and I'm not even signing the Rock Nation. I've gotten a couple of the holes before. Really, Hey, a funny story. So my roal manager Brad right sit there. We were.
Speaker 4: We were at a Redskins Cowboys game. It was a May night game like twelve years ago. Was going for their skins, but they had Richard.
Speaker 9: I was there.
Speaker 2: What are they call it now, the commander the commanders? Yes, So Lebron walked in right and we knew. I knew something was going on because the whole crowd started to move. So it's Chris Paul. Lebron walked in and he was going nuts. Brad is, who's with me?
Speaker 4: By the way, we're staying like the fifty and it's a pregame. We got the field passes and then Brad started to move with Lebron and his crew.
Speaker 2: And he left me and I go, were you going?
Speaker 9: Like?
Speaker 4: He didn't realize he was moving with Lebron to the point where he left me on the fifty. He's in the end zone. Name he's starting to go in the tunnel with them, and then when the scirity got stopped him and I left the Brad, I go, where were you going? He was like, I didn't realize I was walking with them, said, so Lebron's got his whole crew there, right, and you're just walking with them. You think you just going in the suite and Lebron's gonna be like you and the Fedora. We've got a cool dude come hanging out with. Listen to sweet Pete Davis.
Speaker 5: And Pete Davidson would have pushed Brad, okay, he would have got Brad away from him.
Speaker 2: Oh really, yes, he's like that. He's like, they didn't see the video from another day.
Speaker 5: No, yeah, Brad, it sounds like Brad was acting like the same on the same group of behavior that this guy was with Repete.
Speaker 4: Well, Brad would have got donkey of the day and that would have been Legit would would have been legit donkey of the day for doing that.
Speaker 2: I was just taking that.
Speaker 4: Just remind me. When he said they called the rock Nation people was calling. I was like that was like, Brad, like, what are you doing?
Speaker 2: They do I know they do that, but they do that to me all the time with fifty all the time. I got a movie I did. I gotta fill on my da, I got a TV idea.
Speaker 5: They do that to me with fifty, I'd be hitting you, like, hey man, it's such and such water to reach out the peopleould be legit though, yeah, yeah, these people actually the people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, A couple of people who asked me I have been legit, and a lot of people, can you you know.
Speaker 5: I gotta I got the movie idea. Oh you know, I'm an actor. It happens all the time. Happens all the time. By the way, Salutor Fat Joe too. I am so sorry that I just started reading Fat Joe's book, The Book of Jose.
Speaker 2: I just started it.
Speaker 5: I'm like the few chapters in fantastic. He's got a book, Yes, I got read it, fantastic. I think we have extra up there. No, he destroyed.
Speaker 4: I was telling them off the air, like I went to the Bengals Chiefs game, the AFC Championship game, and he was a halftime killed it freezing. You forget how many not not just hits, but like get out your seat, you know, like it literally turned to a concert for about fifteen minutes.
Speaker 2: You forget hits Mania, Hits Mania, Joey Krack has shout to Joey Krack.
Speaker 6: All right, now up next, we got the People's choice mix. We'll be back at the Breakfast Club. Good morning the Breakfast Club. Your mornings will never be the same.
Speaker 5: It's tough to find that right person, especially when it comes to hiring for an open role. With ZIP Recruiters, matching technology makes it easy to find and invite great candidates to apply to your jobs.
Speaker 4: Try it for free at ziprecruited dot com.
Speaker 6: Slash Breakfast Everybody's deej NV Charlamagne a guy we are to Breakfast Club. Gary Owen is here. He's our guest holds for today and he'll be back tomorrow. Reminding you guys, don't forget Memphis. I'll be in Memphis May twenty eight for my car show. Of course, we're gonna be celebrating Dolph's life, so we have his whole fleet. We're gonna have the Dolph Museum, which I have his artwork, his clothes, his jewelry and all types of things that you can see. And then with you know, kids fiving under free, we're gonna have games and rides and it's a family fun day. So we want you to bring the kids. We want you to bring the parents, your grandparents. It's one of those days where you could just chill back and it's like a huge family reunion car show style. All right now, Charlman, you've got a positive note.
Speaker 5: I do, man, And I want to thank everybody who came out to my screening last night of are You There?
Speaker 2: God, It's Me? And Margaret.
Speaker 5: You know, we had a screening and the theme was girl Dad's for Blooms, So you know a lot of fathers came out and bought their daughters.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm a big, big, big big Judy bloom Stand and her.
Speaker 5: The theatrical version of Are You There God, It's Me Margaret comes out this Friday. This Friday in theaters, man. So we had a screening last night. So thank you to everybody who pulled up, everybody who came out. I want a salute Benny. He's softy too, man, Benny Softy. He plays Margaret's father. And then all you there God is Me Margaret, and he was out there last night. So make sure y'all go check out all you their Gods Me Margaret this Friday in theaters everywhere and once again thank you to everybody who came out last night. Now the positive notice is coming from one of my favorite Instagram pages, Healing Black Trauma, and I think everybody needs to understand this. In this social media world where things are always grabbing at your attention, Just know, I know you're intuitive and intelligent, but you're descroying your peace confronting everything you observe.
Speaker 2: Just let some of this stuff flow. Breakfast Club, bitch is you don't finished for y'all. Dump