Speaker 1: Hello, Challenge family. This is Devin Simone and you are listening to MTV's official Challenge podcast. Oh you guys, I held my breath at least two and a half times this episode What about You? Was there a moment where you caught your so you were like, you know what, I need to breathe through this. I'm not even on the TV screen. Was it during the actual Challenge Daily? Was that the moment that you held your breath? Or was it in the elimination when they kept dropping the puzzle pieces. I want to know. Put it in the comments or the reviews. I want to know, because I had There were moments with Emily rolling over like that, like oh my gosh, and then the dropping of the puzzle pieces. They were like neck and neck. There was so much going on and I'm here for it. It's the stuff that we love about an episode.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: The saga that is Danny and Tory's relationship is really interesting to me. It's so funny, like how their dynamic is working and or not working, and you know how they're choosing to communicate, and like they actually could really help each other if they just listen to one another.
Speaker 2: And I want to clarify.
Speaker 1: We're gonna take a moment really quick and go through some of the comments on you all's reviews, because you know, we appreciate when you guys leave us great reviews and commentary, even if we don't always agree, we just appreciate you being a part of the family.
Speaker 2: I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: So I want to shout out some of the great reviews that we have, but I also want to point out one that says they think that I am very, very like biased towards the VET and that made them mad. They also think that I am on the West hate train. I just want to clarify, I do not hate Wes at all. I think Wes is very entertaining. I think he's hysterical. I actually think he's a very lovely person like as a person in the limited times I've spent with him outside of the game. Do I think Wes's gameplay.
Speaker 2: Is particularly smart. No, but that doesn't mean I hate Wes.
Speaker 1: And then, as far as being super loyal to the Vets, you know what, I'm gonna take that. I realize that it does sometimes seem like I lean inside with the Vets, and I'll admit I am a human and not always correct. I think my viewpoint comes from, though, feeling like you can sometimes learn things from the Vets that you can use to your own advantage, right, because like all of us start at rookies as rookies at some point, and so like, I get what it was like to be rookie and the underdog, you know, in my first season, but by listening there were things that you could learn and then use your advantage. And so my confusion over Danny and Sarah's strategy this season is like, not only are they going after the Vets, which is fine if this was one of those seasons where you know, it's like even spies, lies and allies right where you're not necessarily paired with a VET, but in this instance, you're literally paired with them. So if you want someone who's gonna protect Torri out, that means you want someone who's gonna protect you out like that, Just that part is the part that leaves me scratching my extinction. That's all I'm saying. That's all, and it's just a different perspective in gameplay, but it's all love there. Someone tweeted Real Housewives and included Danny in it and saying asking why keep coming for Danny on the podcast. Look, I come it's my job to critique and analyze anyone's style of gameplay. It is literally all love with Danny. If Danny and our teammates, I would hope that we wouldn't be fighting like Tory and Danny are this season. But who knows. It's a different vibe when you're in the house. But just because I don't agree with how you're playing the game doesn't mean that I don't appreciate you, and doesn't mean that next season I would appreciate it. Because I loved Danny's gameplay last season, and I actually didn't like Sarah's last season, But I like Sarah's gameplay a little bit more this season, so it changes. That is the nature of the game. But I think it's important to separate that, and I think those that really go far, Like if you're thinking about how you do in a Challenge house, if you keep watching, it's those who are able to separate that that seem to be able to kind of go far, rather than holding on to your strategy as being whether or not so one like likes you or support to you. So we're Team Danny over here. We just don't like how Team Danny's playing at this exact moment, but it's all love. I also want to shout out this lovely review from six AM one thousand, who said that they're not the typical demographic because they're sixty seven, but they stumbled across the challenge and they're now a Challenge fan. They are hooked, welcome to the family. They said that they really are digging the podcast as well, so we appreciate you.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Blessed B ninety five said she appreciates us on the podcast.
Speaker 2: Appreciate that as well.
Speaker 1: Day g Pegge, I'm butchering that I know I am, but says that they love the podcast also, so appreciate all of you guys, and thank you so much for listening and getting into this, and please continue to rate review DM follow all that stuff. We really do appreciate you being a part of the family. Now, a couple things I want to point out some things that stood out to meet this week.
Speaker 2: No, it was not to J's fashion for once. It was though.
Speaker 1: Threatening Sarah talking about she's gonna flip the tables if Sarah like you know, renigged on the agreement that they had Tory sort of threatening to go all Teresa Judice on the challenge is just amusing to me.
Speaker 2: And then Tristan. It was interesting that Tristan and.
Speaker 1: Kelly Ann and tell me what you guys think about this. We're so confused and Kelly Anne looked genuinely upset when she's sitting at the table and the votes are for them, right, the majority of votes are for them, And my thoughts are, like, while I think anyone would be disappointed being voted in, if you're gonna come out swinging as hard as they've been doing and as hard as we see Kelly In doing in this particular episode, can you really be surprised if people turn on you?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 1: Like, does that count as a blind side? I'm interested to know what you guys think. I kind of feel like it doesn't, but I'm open. I'm open to discussioning the topic. So does that count as a blind side? And even if it does or doesn't, I just have to say I fully respect Kelly Anne's gameplay and I respect her accepting of her fate. So once she did realize that everybody was essentially coming for her, and she's like it was going to go in. I respect that she was like, all right, I'm ready for this, Like whatever happens, happens. I think that is, you know, absolutely wonderful. All right, So my ruler of the world of this episode, king or queen of the world would probably have to be.
Speaker 2: Emily.
Speaker 1: I mean, like, what that just her recovery and coming from you know that what looked like a pretty epic crash and her like getting up and walking away and be like all right, let's move on next thing, Like she is just fearless and a badass, and wow, because I certainly would have been sitting there looking at my nails to see how many broke, trying to get sand you know, out of timor or whatever wig I'd be wearing in that moment rap Tamra, and yeah, I'd probably be discombobulated. And she was just like ready to rock and roll. So I respect that so much. And the person that is out of this world or bad or you know that we're putting in time out for this week.
Speaker 4: Hmm.
Speaker 1: You know, I love seeing Tory and Danny start kind of working together. So no one really like God on my nerves this week. Yeah, I think everybody was great. Everybody was good this week. Everybody played their part. Maybe maybe it was the car that flipped over. I mean, I feel like the car was annoying. They shouldn't have done that to my girl Emily. But otherwise, yeah, it was really good, such a good episode and we have some really great guests for you today. We have the ridiculously funny Darrell Taylor and the fabulous Kiki Morris. I just I don't know about you, but I am like loving Kiki. I'm loving Keky this season. I love her energy.
Speaker 2: She just seems like.
Speaker 1: She has such good vibes and I love that we continue to get to see them and watch them in the game. So we are going to chat with them. So grab your snack, get comfy and cozy, I don't know, go for a run, do whatever you do when you listen to this podcast. Whatever you do, don't take your earphones out, don't disconnect because you are definitely not gonna want to miss this. Right after this commercial break, you guys, it's that time. We have a fabulous interview for you today with Look. I'm just gonna warn you because I already know it's gonna go left because of one of the people that's here for this interview, and by left I mean in all the good ways, but but none of the ways that we've planned. We have the fabulous Keky Morris and the absolute nutty but lovable Darrell.
Speaker 2: Hi, guys, how are you?
Speaker 3: Where's von You know what, Darrell?
Speaker 1: I can hang up on you on on this call. I have that power and ability and I will do it in a Harvey. Don't you test me?
Speaker 3: Don't you know? I love you too? But I thought that Vonn was coming on too. Well.
Speaker 2: Every once in a while we get some good surprises. So you're welcome. Durell.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, congratulations, I heard you getting married.
Speaker 2: Thank you, thank you.
Speaker 1: I'm Kiki. Welcome to the crazy family. That is the challenge.
Speaker 5: Thank you so much. I feel like I have always known some of these people. I feel like these are the family members I've always longed for, These crazy people that I've met on the World Championship that are now lifelong friends.
Speaker 1: Did you always long for them or there's some that you long less for?
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's a few on there that are like that. Cousin removed that this is the family members waiting you don't like I mean in the cast, but no, I definitely had an amazing time on the World Championship and loved every minute of it being Darrell's partner.
Speaker 1: We loved watching you guys. You guys are such a fun and dynamic team and watching your story this season has really been interesting. Can you tell us a little bit more about this dynamic with you and the other Aussies because it seemed from a viewer, it seems like there are moments where you know there's kind of this camaraderie and then other moments where you.
Speaker 2: Feel left out.
Speaker 1: So can you tell us a little bit more just like about that the history of that.
Speaker 5: Absolutely. I think part of my personality trait is I am just I'm a friends with everyone kind of person and I don't hold a grudge. However, I also need to check myself and you know, kind of draw back into reality a little bit realize. I sent Emily home in the Australian Challenge and I didn't realize onto that. So when I get to Cape Town, I'm like, hey, em what's happening And she's a bit stand offish and I was like, oh, still hold a bit of a grudge or good? Little did I know that she had it out for me from day one, and God blessed Troy. He was warning me. But I'm so naive when it comes to being friends with people. And I really thought that Australia was a strong team. And then now watch missed back with everyone else at home. I'm realizing Grin Emily weren't necessarily gunning for the opposition of other countries. They're actually for me from the get God, so I mean kicking the art.
Speaker 4: I tell you I was the naive or because she kept telling me and I was like, now we're in yes, we'll never do that and yeah, So if anything, I was the naive one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Darryl, Yeah.
Speaker 4: I thought that I was strong and united. I couldn't have had it a better way. I had Amber, who the only girl I trusted in the house.
Speaker 3: She was Ausy.
Speaker 4: And then I had fucking Yes, the only dude I trust one hundred percent was Ausy. I couldn't have had it that way. It was perfect for me. But obviously people had different agendas.
Speaker 2: So there's no Darrell in team Darrell. It's no both of you. It's not it's not.
Speaker 1: Kiki. You bring up a good point though, right, So you said, Hey, I you know I thought we'd all be kind of gung ho coming into this challenge. Then I realized Emily still had it out for me because I sent her home without giving anything just away. In general, now that this is your second season, you're watching it at home with the rest of us.
Speaker 2: Now, like getting to the episodes.
Speaker 1: Do do you feel any differently about Emily holding that grudge? Like like, okay, go ahead.
Speaker 5: Yeah, absolutely. I feel like we're not in high school anymore, and I feel like we both signed up for the Challenge Australia knowing it was a competition. I don't think I was ever vicious or vindictive. I always cheered, even watching the episodes of every single daily challenge, I'm cheering for Emily. I'm like, you know, cheering for every person, even Team USA, I'm cheering for you, see me. I think it was in the Rocketman one I was screaming. I lost my voice that day because I cheered for everyone. I like a participation of what everyone gets one and I forget that we're competing for big money and I need to sometimes be a bit more competitive. I could make everyone cupcakes and cookies and we just sing Kumbaia. That's the ultimate challenge for me, but I also have to compete with these people, and I forget that in order to be competitive sometimes you have to make an enemy in your brain to make it. Yeah, to try and beat someone, absolutely person, it's going to be a bit harder for someone to go after them and try and beat them. So I think it's sometimes a safety thing to make sure that you don't get too close with people in this competition, because eventually your feelings are going to get in the way of winning money. So I think for the next time around, if I get invited back, I need to not be best friends with everybody, and I look out for myself absolutely.
Speaker 1: And let's talk about we see a conversation where you guys are kind of talking about throwing in a USA team. So can you guys clarify who is in your alliance at this point?
Speaker 4: I guess our alliance really is only Kelly An and Ben. Hi wait, it's Ben been hid are gone?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, So it's just weird, really just Kelly and interesting. I mean, I thought I had guess, but at the same time, he letting Emily take the reins on it to run it. I get us a partnership but she basically just punked him the whole season.
Speaker 3: Yeah. But then.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, me and Kikky would talk about stuff, and there would be like there was times like where she would say something and I knew it's a partnership, so in fact that and I'm willing to work with her with that and we've got to figure it out. But for some reason, it looked like Emily just pumped yes the whole season.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I said it, you heard it.
Speaker 2: First, You did say it. Say it, Drell.
Speaker 1: I have a question for you, being a veteran of the show and being a longtime married man.
Speaker 2: You have a beautiful wife, beautiful kids. Do you think that.
Speaker 3: You're how as soon as you said that, she loved to hear that.
Speaker 1: Oh good, tell her, I said, Hi, do you think although this might be a question for her to be honest, but my question is good question. Do you think that your experience in marriage and partnership played a role as an asset in you being a partner in this game? Like were there things that you've taken from your you know, experiences being a husband and teamwork in that way and utilizing it as a team in this.
Speaker 4: Personal training and just learning how to motivate people because you know, you get people that don't want to move, eat them.
Speaker 3: But I think it has to do it just being a personal trainer.
Speaker 5: Yeah, reason why I picked Drell as my partner because I said to myself, I'm like, this guy is married with kids, which means he has a lot of patience, He juggle his time, and he's also a personal trainer, which means he motivates people to get the last rep out of them on a daily basis. So when I'm trying to give up, he's that fire at my backside to tell me to keep on pushing. And that was like the definitive moment that made me choose Drell in that first decide what we did the yeah, yeah, he's just yeah, he's the best partner for that matter.
Speaker 1: What was the best thing that you learned from Durell in your time as his partner?
Speaker 5: The thing with Drell, Though he taught me a lot of things, he taught me to actually believe in myself a lot more because you didn't see it on the tunnel time. But I get really anxious in confined spaces, and I'm really anxious with numbers because I've always struggled with I've had like numeric dyslexia my whole life, where I get numbers jumbled up in my head. And he will behind me saying the whole time, just take a time, kicks, You're gonna be fine. And I mean, I think in our heat in tunnel time, I beat Justine because well, they're motivating me and takes me out of that anxiety state.
Speaker 4: So we would just the bananas ass every challenge.
Speaker 3: You can't put that for record. I was not gonna let Justine beat us.
Speaker 4: She picked bananas before me, and yeah, we whooped the ass every challenge.
Speaker 2: I feel some personal like you know she's coming from that Durell.
Speaker 3: It's okay, whatever it is, what it is.
Speaker 4: And Kiki, she shows up every time though she would have these like and at first I was like, Okay, maybe it's just one, you know, one time, but it would happen and then that can find she fucking shows up every time she had her in hell, her out puffing away. I don't think I'm going to do it, but you know what, she shows up and kills it every time.
Speaker 3: Every time.
Speaker 2: Kiki, what's the worst thing you learned from Durell on this season?
Speaker 5: I mean look, I feel like you see it when we have our little diary room confessional box thing, like Durrell just has sometimes got word vomit. He just claps up with anything. And I mean one thing I think I did in our little confessional box moments was kind of keep him on the DL because here just be blurting out how he feels about everyone. And I'm like, dude, this is going to go on television in a couple of months. They can't see what you think about them.
Speaker 2: M hm.
Speaker 5: So when we're in there together, I feel like I somewhat of wraps on him. But when he does his own little confessional box stuff, you see him going off talking smack on everyone.
Speaker 1: So speaking of talking smack in or nonsense, did you guys ever get on the same page around pear shaped.
Speaker 4: Shape like a body type? You know, like like someone would ask. So I was a little confused.
Speaker 5: All one pear shaped is meaning like what was going really well in a smooth direction? The plan was good, it was set. It goes pear shaped because it's a bump in the road. It's figure speech. I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 2: That's no I knew what you I knew what you meant.
Speaker 3: Just you ain't never heard that before. That's allsie talk.
Speaker 2: I have to Also, my fiance is Australian, but I have.
Speaker 3: Heard the one that ever we met. Yeah, I got you.
Speaker 1: Yes, I know, I'm okay. So you guys are a really dynamic team. I feel like we don't see you making a bunch of moves.
Speaker 2: You know, you know what it is.
Speaker 4: Yes, Ikey is a social butterfly and that's probably what had Emmy Emily little struck on her too, the fact that he goes around and she's talking. She would be talking to everybody, hanging out with everybody, and I would be doing the same on the other side. So keeps very social and like she like she's like the life of the party. She's very outgoing, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: I get anxiety when we have any strategy talk. I'd say to Drell, I don't want to know what we're doing. You just say what we're doing when we get there. Keep me out of it because I can't lie. Anyone puts me in a corner and says, Kiki, what are you and duo band strategizing about? I'll just blurt that shit out because I can't keep the secret. So so the strategy is, don't tell Kiki what we're doing and it will secret good.
Speaker 1: I hope any potential partners of Kiki is listening to this episode.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't want to know.
Speaker 5: Keep me out of the plan.
Speaker 2: Kiki.
Speaker 1: You mentioned feeling like you have a lot to prove this season. Can you tell me a little bit more about that and why this season is so meaningful to you?
Speaker 5: Yeah. I think for me coming from my background in Australia as a childhood in my teenage years, I grew up in kind of a small town and tall poppy syndrome was rife. So if you're really really good at something, you needed to kick yourself up to be bullied and preyed upon. So I feel like my whole life I set myself to just cruise at the same level as everyone else, to not put a target on my back. But in things like the challenge, you have to attempt excellent. Every single gotta be good. Yeah, a constant struggle within myself to go, this is the one chance now you actually can prove yourself that you are good at these things. But my has always said, don't be too good, be good enough, but not too good that people will dislike you. I think that people pleasing mentality from my childhood has followed me into an adulthood, and I've really had to push myself every single week in these challenges to know it's okay to be good at something, it's even better to be great at something, and it's even more fabulous to be good at all those things and not care what people think about you because it doesn't define you absolutely what this whole experience has taught me about myself. But in the pressure cooker, that is the challenge house. The need to be liked versus the need to be the winner. Yes, and I'm still struggling with that now and.
Speaker 1: Girl, you will be struggling for it in season nineteen hundred and seventy eight. It is forever the delicate balance. But it's been beautif for kind of just watching you come into your own And it's interesting what you say that you know, initially you kind of taught yourself. You grew up feeling like you want to just coast because it's sort of the safe space. And yet you come in here and you win the very first elimination of the season.
Speaker 2: What was that like for you?
Speaker 5: I was actually going to disqualify myself before I even did the first elimination. Oh why because when I found out it was a poor wrestler, it was a physical kind of I'm really I have really bad anxiety. I came from a background of domestic violence. That kind of physical closeness, physicalness of that challenge was making me feel a bit anxious. I had PTSD still carrying from a previous relationship that was quite physical, and I didn't know if I was going to be able.
Speaker 2: To do it, like I wanted to power through all of that.
Speaker 5: Funnily enough, one of the producers who I grew really close with on the Australian Challenge kind of just sat me down and had a word with me before I was going to disqualify myself. Just said, like, this is an opportunity for you to to yourself that you're not gonna let what someone did to you in your past to find who you're going to be in your future and to just push through and do it. And I mean, I'm a strong person. I grew up with an older brother that WWE wrestled me every weekend, every weekend without sale, So I'm like, I know these moves and I can kill this. So I kind of brushed myself off and pulled my head out of like, you know, the sandbox. I wanted to bury it in and just run away, and I ended up obviously sending Claudia a home in the first elimination.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's so powerful, and I'm sure so many of us are so glad that you're still here.
Speaker 2: Drell. You've done a billion and a half of these?
Speaker 1: What is it like for you?
Speaker 2: You know each is it different for you each time?
Speaker 1: Do you kind of come in and there's a part of you on autopilot because you know how this goes, You've won, you know, you're a multi time champ. What is it like for someone with your challenge pedigree coming into the World Championship House.
Speaker 3: What is it like?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I guess you could say that's pretty much auto pilot. You gotta be able to roll with the punches and it's it's just you just can't really predict what's gonna happen, So you got to just be able to ride the waves and survive and show time to go in just win, and that's pretty much it, you know, I mean I don't really try to I mean politic too hard how much I could do. I kind of let everybody else start like killing each other off, you know, But I like one thing I do gotta get off my chest. When people kept trying to say when Danny came to us, we had our first kangaroo court, it was like trying to get us saying, oh, Grant was like, oh, they're they're working with us. They want us to throw in Jordan. They was not finna fucking throw in Jordan. Who on the USA is gonna.
Speaker 3: Say Jordan's name? Not one of them fuckers.
Speaker 4: So when they showed me saying that, I know, like, come on, are you serious We're gonna do that dirty work. We're gonna like say George's name and he still ain't gonna get a majority vote, right, and you know what I mean, it's gonna put like that was so man, I just want to get that off my chest. But stuff like that, I don't strike until it's time to until it's time to strike.
Speaker 1: You know, mm hmmm, that's fair. Okay, I'm glad you got that off your chestrail. This is this is the safe space place. By the way, both of you so share. It's only me here, No one else is listening except for maybe like a few million people.
Speaker 2: But it's fine. Let's talk about.
Speaker 1: This episode, because like, there was a lot this episode one. We'll get into the elimination. I'd say this is I thought this elimination was just so cool and interesting and required so much so can't wait to talk about it with you guys. But before we get to that, let's get into this daily. Okay, So you show up.
Speaker 3: I take full responsibility.
Speaker 5: Yeah, fuck you, Daryl.
Speaker 4: I mean, she thought I was afraid of heights, and I was like, nah, I'm fine, but she's like, no, I don't like driving on the right side.
Speaker 3: Of the road or whatever the opposite.
Speaker 5: I know, and I'm not sure A really good drive off I even though it. I actually just had an accident in my partner's car here in spite and he lost his side mirror because of me. But gosh, apart from that.
Speaker 4: Responsibility for us getting lest right now, I don't like driving fast.
Speaker 2: I love to drive.
Speaker 5: Boss. We should have talked about this, dude ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I take back what I said about your communication skills, bro, And also from the sounds of it, neither of y'all need to be driving anything ever.
Speaker 3: Since I got precious cargo, so I have no need for speed anymore.
Speaker 4: So it's a big difference. But yeah, that's responsibility. I didn't put the pedal to the metal.
Speaker 2: Not at all.
Speaker 3: Not.
Speaker 1: You left the pedal straight up in the air. It was it was just hanging out in the air.
Speaker 2: Drell.
Speaker 1: But before we even get to that part when you guys saw Emily's accident, because I couldn't even believe that, you got yeah, like when you okay, please walk through that moment.
Speaker 5: You do you remembering really hard to Emily crashes and then she crashed?
Speaker 3: Did I put a hands on her? I remember?
Speaker 2: Wait you said that?
Speaker 5: Yes, I really hope Emily rolled it and doesn't finish. And next minute she rolls it.
Speaker 3: The medics coming out, we didn't know if she was all right.
Speaker 5: I was like, I hope she doesn't get make it back. She's been cured.
Speaker 1: Wow, Okay, So walk us through though in that moment. So okay, they went first, right, and you see it roll and I know you know as we're watching it at home that I was holding my breath because you see her kind of fall out of the or not fall out, but you know, like.
Speaker 2: Lay out on the sideround thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like, so was Emily in the dode she ride back with you guys or did they have to take her if we were in the.
Speaker 5: Kind of paramedics for a minute and checked her around.
Speaker 1: She was fine, and then when Tory rolled it looked like nobody really reacted when Tory rolled over, and then Toy was laughing when she got out of the car, which was, you know, sort of hilarious.
Speaker 2: But what was the chatter happening there?
Speaker 1: Were you guys just like whatever, she'll be fine, or were you guys worried all over again?
Speaker 3: But she just kind of tipped, She didn't really roll like it.
Speaker 5: Wasn't as a violent kind of jolting Like I think Emily had a bit of shock when she kind of rolled it because it was she well obviously whiplash and you say it actually kind of whimpering and screaming because it would have really scared it absolute the Jesus out of it. But everyone was fine, Thank the heavens.
Speaker 2: Was it fun to do?
Speaker 1: I mean, I know y'all came in last, but otherwise, aside from Darrell's driving his daisy speed, was it like a fun challenge to do it?
Speaker 5: Was. Yeah, it was really fun. It was an adrenaline rash.
Speaker 4: Nonetheless, yeah, not too many people could say they get to drive off of a back of the truck, So that part, I guess it is pretty cool.
Speaker 3: After the doors, I mean that.
Speaker 2: Was so cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean yeah, I'll never look at a granny car the same way again, Dryl. I will always think of you. Now when you guys find out that you were last and go back into the house. At that moment, who were you thinking you're likely going to go against? Did you have any inclination of the plan that was about to take place at all? Was there any like mumbling going on? Are there other people you thought were going to be sent in?
Speaker 4: I mean, we knew we were probably going against uh, Kelly Anne and Tristan are possibly leaving Troy or Troy Hacy, But we knew for a fact most likely it was going to be Kelly Anne. And interesting because what you're doing this game is they always put you in against your allies.
Speaker 5: Yeah right, they can just weaken your numbers and pick off your whole alliance basically, and that's their attempt. Obviously, we see it here tonight that it was Tristan's birthday, so we felt I know, I felt especially bad because you don't want to send someone home on their birthday, especially after they came out of being sick to win a challenge the week before. They didn't get to home on their birthday. I felt like an asshole. I'm not going to lie.
Speaker 1: How did you guys feel about Kelly Anne's assertive we'll call it that gameplay.
Speaker 2: Particularly.
Speaker 4: I think she's a legend like she and that she still was trying no damn well, she.
Speaker 3: Was sitting there, she was like, Okay, I gotta go. This is too many numbers.
Speaker 5: I gotta go.
Speaker 3: You think I will put in Tori and Danny? Right?
Speaker 2: It was hilarious.
Speaker 1: I mean, I respect for someone who genuinely believes anything is possible, like I mean respect, but her approach and we see a little bit of a tear between Tristan and Kellyan at a point because of her delivery, right, like when she was talking to Yes and she's kind of like, Okay, just do this, like make it happen.
Speaker 2: Like Kellyan seriously cracks me up.
Speaker 1: I love her and I think she's so entertaining like she's but yeah, what what were your thoughts about her actual approach and how she Do you think she would have gotten further if she maybe finested a little more?
Speaker 2: Do you think that would have made a difference.
Speaker 3: Who knows? It was funny she.
Speaker 5: Didn't lose Ben har and Jody and and b didn't our numbers would have been strong that that would have been a totally different game. But Kelly Anne was moving mad like every opportunity she could, she was strategizing. And I feel like some of these guys that stick around on their you know, their their their legends, and they're coming back and back time and time again. I have the balls to strategize the way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's true, that's true.
Speaker 5: I want to go down and a blaze of glory. I don't want to play my cards safe like she. Yeah, legends of how she plays.
Speaker 2: Yeah, respect on that.
Speaker 1: All right, guys, before we get into it anymore, I definitely want to hear it. Let's take a quick break and we'll be right back after this. Now, when you guys found out that Jordan and Kaz were the ones who won giving your allies.
Speaker 2: Did you did you feel pretty safe?
Speaker 1: I mean as safe as you can feel being in the bottom, But you know what I mean, did you feel pretty good about it?
Speaker 2: Or were you lost?
Speaker 3: I was not even man, we lost, we're going in? I really wasn't.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know. I really wasn't. I wasn't really worried about it.
Speaker 1: Worse, knowing you're going in because you're last or being voted in the bottom sucks off.
Speaker 5: I'm not gonna lie. It's the worst.
Speaker 4: Yeah, not knowing and didn't have and the will deal with the anxiety and do do I kiss?
Speaker 3: Ass? Do? I like try to play the game and then it don't even fucking work anyway? Why kiss?
Speaker 5: But knowing that people are talking about you behind your back in rooms and trying to figure out who we're going to vote for, people will smile to your face and then go talk in a room behind your back and say let's put kicking and durell in. That is the most frustrating feeling, because I'm like, you just fucking said hi, doing me in the kitchen and yeah, they've been worrying you're safe to my face twenty minutes ago, Like, don't fucking lie to me. That's all I'm asking for.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And that's a fair that's a fair request. Now we saw that Keiki handled her stress via cleaning. Uh, Darrell, how do you handle your stress in those moments I go take a nap?
Speaker 5: Yeah, if you take a nap, when you go and hang out in your bathroom downstairs.
Speaker 1: I was just about to say the bathroom key because I remember Darrell we talked about this in a previous aftermath, had a list of notes he would take and he would take him on the toilet.
Speaker 2: Yes, good to know Durell is still derelling.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I still study the seasons.
Speaker 4: I write all the seasons down then I studied I don't forget him case.
Speaker 2: And that's your toilet reading.
Speaker 5: Yeah. If I always sad to look into my pod, I'm where's my pot? Is he going? Is he taking a nap? Or is he in the bath rooms the any place I had to look for?
Speaker 2: That is hilarious in so many ways. That is hilarious.
Speaker 1: What's the vibe like at this point in the house, Like, what's the energy or you guys, because I know you know, avid listeners will know this. Those who are kind of newish to the show may not. But there is a certain level of camaraderie or tension that occurs over time because when they're not competing. I know, back in my day, we used to call it ice, so it'd be like interview day, competition day, elimination day, right, and that would sort of be the schedule, and then you'd have an off day in the weekend where you get to just as a group, you go to a movie or hang or a movie night or something like that. So what is the vibe like now as the numbers are getting smaller in the house that we're not seeing, are people kind of getting along aside from the strategizing part? Is it just complete tension everywhere? Has it not changed very much since you first got there? What's what's the feeling like?
Speaker 3: Everybody's pretty cool.
Speaker 4: Emily and Sarah never leave their room, but other than that, it's Danny would come out and play people booth but for the.
Speaker 3: Most no, but Danny was cool. Me and Danny hung out a lot.
Speaker 4: But yeah, it was just everybody was pretty much respectable. I just didn't know how much Kiki kept warning me about Emily, And that's where.
Speaker 2: I really why don't you believe? Why didn't you believe Keiki?
Speaker 1: Especially because Keky obviously comes across as just smart and also it's just super honest.
Speaker 2: I mean, she said herself that she can't keep a secret.
Speaker 1: About anything, so like, why didn't you believe her when she was saying, Hey, I feel like this is going on.
Speaker 3: Well because I guess you was partnered with yes, and I was trusting yes.
Speaker 5: M It's funny how you see the people's character, Like, as much as it's so true, I have no bad blood with anyone because you're playing a game for yourself and most part you know, play it with integrity, play it with honesty. But at the same time, if you've got to keep secrets and you've got to keep people at arm's length, go ahead and do it, but just don't lie to people, especially when long term relationship Like I only met the people in my challenge last year. We've done one season together. Some of you guys have done it for years and years and years, and outside of this game that we filmed for six to eight weeks, you got to spend the rest of that year like knowing that you stabbed a friend in the back like this with myself, and if they can, hey, that's a that's a characteristic that I envy in them, because my conscience is way too strong to be treating people like they are you know nothing, So I mean it's how everyone plays the game. It's different.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Absolutely. Now let's get into the elimination. This one seemed so cool. How did you feel when TJ told you what you guys.
Speaker 2: Were going to be doing?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 3: Well, I thought we was going to have our own stick.
Speaker 4: Well, of course we had our own stick, but I thought we had to do it by ourself, one by one.
Speaker 2: So you weren't. You just weren't listening to TJ. AT's what you say. That's unbrand.
Speaker 1: That tracks cool, kiky, how did you feel about it?
Speaker 5: Look again, you see my anxious energy come through in this one. I get really really fat, Like my poor fiance actually says it all the time. I get really hyperactive and really really fast, and like I'm moving really quick and I'm not creating, and I get really snappy. And poor Durrell copped the brunt of this in this elimination challenge because it was really frustrating. I think we were there for like an hour and forty five minutes, Like, and those those chopsticks are fucking heavy, and like my.
Speaker 2: Arms were they really oh wow?
Speaker 1: Because watching it, they don't look obviously there are certain level of balance that looks challenging, but they don't come across as heavy initially.
Speaker 2: But they were interesting.
Speaker 5: And again there's a line on the chopstick as well that you can't put your hands past. But the closer you are to the middle of the chopstick, the more control you have of ourse. You know, you're trying to be really strategic and displace the weight. Well, the blocks that we're transporting are made out of styrofoam, like what your television comes packed in, so they're like light as a feather, So a simple little movement, we'll put that thing out of the chopstick and snapping at Darrell, Darrell's telling me to calm down. Never in my life if I thought about murdering something more than I have in that moment when he told me to calm down, I was like, don't you tell me to calm down? Like a rage that came over me. But I mean we pulled it out in the end and took home the wind in that one.
Speaker 1: So yeah, we saw you guys start to get on like in a vibe. How dar how did that like? Because you guys were like not at them in the beginning.
Speaker 3: From the gate, I knew we had this one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but then about fifteen minutes I was like, oh shit, and I was like, well, no, I can lose to Trician, to Kellyanne, nothing against it, but I'm like, no, there's no way in hell we're losing.
Speaker 3: And then we finally just slowed down and we got our rhythm together.
Speaker 4: And we just got it. We we just got it done. But it was very frustrating. I'm not gonna lie because it's teamwork and you're gonna drop them. It's gonna happen. You're gonna get all to the end and it's gonna fall. It's gonna happen, you know. But yeah, Kiki stayed strong.
Speaker 3: She never gave up. I was so proud of her. She never quit and that's all you can ask, you know.
Speaker 1: When what was the vibe so you take home the w obviously you're excited. Yes, What were your feelings both about Chopsticks from this point forward and then also about saying goodbye to Tristan and Kelly Enn was that Were there any strong feelings there?
Speaker 5: Was?
Speaker 1: It just kind of like, hey, guys, game, We'll played on to the next step.
Speaker 2: Like, what were you guys feeling well, we.
Speaker 4: Knew we were at the bottom of the total pile in the house. We didn't have no alliances now much like we have.
Speaker 5: No allies, Like Troy is somewhat safe in the fact that he's partnered with Casey, Emily and yes, have got the safety of Sarah and Danny. Jurelle and I just literally fucking freeze at this point. We got nowhere to go. No one's going to protect us. We're basically up shit creek without a paddle.
Speaker 2: Are you guys regretting your strategy at this point?
Speaker 1: Then your socialization, your you know, strategic strategy, I mean even.
Speaker 5: The most strategic people in the house. We didn't have the camaraderie and the background of Sarah and Danny doing the US Challenge together. We didn't have the joy. I haven't been engaged to Tory, so I was already out on that one. And then Tory and Casey are bestie. So it doesn't matter how well we would have strategized, we still were never gonna have the safety because the relationships just weren't there.
Speaker 2: But is that true?
Speaker 1: Because Sarah and Emily hadn't met and they who proposed I didn't Emily propose to Sarah in their room in one episode.
Speaker 5: Over the fact that they weren't very sociable. So I mean they.
Speaker 4: Time, Yeah, yeah, I mean I yes, did talk to me a few times a lot, actually, but I just I just felt like he was Ben in his back over for Emily more and I get he's playing this game trying to have allis Era.
Speaker 3: And who's also connected to Danny.
Speaker 4: But now you also see they about to cut his ass too, so like, and this also goes back to show after watching this, I didn't know how much Ben like because me and Ben.
Speaker 3: Never really talked.
Speaker 4: But I wish I would have had these conversations with Ben because Ben looked like he was ready to go, And I wish I would have pulled been on our side because he was in the back seat of all that, Like I'm in the back seat all that, and we could have worked together and made some shit happen.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: But of course he got sick too though, so but yeah, so.
Speaker 1: Does that mean then, after watching all of this that when you guys come back, you know, regardless of whatever we see, there's so much to see for the rest of this season. But obviously we're watching you guys still in the house. So now you have some you know, additional perspective because you're sitting at home and watching conversations that have occurred, you know, while you were in the room and all of that. Are you guys inspired that for whenever you come back in future seasons to approach the game a little differently given what you've seen, or do you think you would still go at it exactly like you've been doing.
Speaker 4: Now, break that ship up right off the jump, you Pattns and best friends.
Speaker 3: Your ass gotta go.
Speaker 5: That's it. If I ever go into a challenge and there's a Casey of Jordan and a Tory in.
Speaker 4: That challenge, all of them, they all gotta go.
Speaker 5: Everybody in and go. Guys, take it from me and Droll you know anything. You know that this group of people, they'd be broken up because yeah, we never had a chance in any alliance Blungs those guys are around.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I will say everybody wanted the team, wanted to be on Team USA for the most part, because they knew how strong they were. Like we didn't get to see like all the other seasons of like the Aussie's or the UK but we did see USA, and we knew that Justine, Danny and Sarah were tight and even been to a certain degree, right, and it's just so happened that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just yeah, whatever it is, what it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's always a learning I mean, that's the thing about the challenge, right There's it not only pushes you to your physical limits, but it also is an interesting social experiment and you kind of learn how you navigate amongst people, and you know ways to do it where you feel like you're maintaining integrity to your point, Kiki, where you're like, honest, I play straightforward game da da da, and then in ways that maybe you take liberties with that. But it's always like this evolving thing, you know, time and time again. I don't think anybody who's done the show that we've watched, even people like you Durell or Bananas or Tory Nanni who played it a million and a half times, I don't think they ever come back into the house playing the exact same game that they did before, you know what I mean, Like, there's always some twist up a little bit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I definitely learned. I'm playing like them. None, I'm just playing for that season. Matt I ain't worried about next season like Danny he was. He was going hard with trying.
Speaker 1: To Yeah, that's a good So I want to ask you about that too, you guys, because there I've been reading the comments and there's definitely some chatter around. You know, obviously some people, you know, some people like to call it like team bets, team newbies. Some people are like, no, you just want to kind of strategize and be smart about it, and some people are very much loving that Danny like Danny just seems Danny and Sarah to like have it out for any of the you know, Legends players. What are you all's thoughts about their strategy and just coming in being vocal and going hard for old school.
Speaker 3: Their strategy work.
Speaker 4: Danny and Tory, their strategy works for the simple fact that he's aligned with all these people that's Toy's not aligned with, and Toys aligned with all the people he's not alliance that they.
Speaker 3: Are completely safe.
Speaker 4: They nobody never said their name, so it was the smart on their part.
Speaker 3: They didn't even know they were doing it.
Speaker 1: I would say, yeah, that didn't seem intentional. That's because we see them fighting over right about not getting on either side, but who side? Looking at that duo, whose side would you be on? Around like, you know, Danny saying, hey, we need to get out. I was Sarah, bah blah, we need to get out Jordan, all these other people.
Speaker 3: I would have been on Danny's side.
Speaker 5: Absolutely. I think the logic behind what Danny was trying to do was saying that if we don't break up these long standing relationships within the legends, there's never going to be a chance in hell for anyone else's alliance is to become, you know, the standalone ones to make it to the final, because the skill behind these masterminds like Bananas and Tory, they if you don't break that shit up, they're gonna every time because they've been.
Speaker 1: Doing this a lot longer than But here's the point that makes it so interesting in this game. And I hear you and agree with both of you all's points. But this is what makes this season the World Championship different. Danny breaking up security for Tory breaks up security.
Speaker 2: For Danny because they're on the same teams.
Speaker 1: It's different when it's seasons where you have two newbies and two vets and to totally but breaking up an alliance that's helping your own team.
Speaker 5: I feel personal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's that's the part point exactly exactly in any other season, it makes sense. But why not If Tory has such a tight alliance that she's fighting with you over it, then that means that that alliance she is certain is going to protect her, and therefore you why not at least utilize that to get a little further first, and then you know, cut ties, do what you need to do instead of like being so vocal.
Speaker 5: And I respect him for him fighting to that point, right, like he fought to prove a point for the greater good, not just for you know, using her alliance as he's safety, because he wanted to say, we have just as much right to be there. But I mean it did shoot him in the foot in the sense that they fought at every single nomination.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what were you gonna say?
Speaker 4: Jern I said, maybe maybe they maybe they were doing that. Maybe they had us all food and that was their whole way of playing the game.
Speaker 2: Tori and Danny, Yep, boy bye, they're not. They did not trust me. That was not order, that was not all right.
Speaker 4: We're just gonna keep acting like we want to throw each other's alliances in and then we'll be safe the whole way.
Speaker 1: They would need an oscar A Bafta and Emieta sag Award if that was acting.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I think he made promises to people too. So then once you start making promises you don't want, that's good. You feel like, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a good point.
Speaker 3: That's why this season was so good.
Speaker 4: While that while we were doing our thing, that the MVPs were already starting to make a line and they didn't even know who they were partnered with.
Speaker 5: Oh and that's true. They all made.
Speaker 4: Could always do this formatic and get a group of different people, let them stay in the house or meet for like a couple of days, let the alliances and then these other people come in. All right, now you guys are paired up, and then it's gonna be like, oh my god, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So they were like prematurely kind of buddying up, not realizing how it.
Speaker 3: So I always say, never start making alliances until you know all the rules.
Speaker 1: Right, right, that's fair because there's twists every season anyway. So it's like you think, you know, yeah, oh you know what, that's so insightful. And maybe two, that's why Danny and Sarah pushed so hard on this game plan that they seemed to have had coming into the house, but it didn't really it wasn't really applicable for this season because again, they weren't partnered against the Vets. They were partnered with the Vets. So yeah, I think we cracked the code.
Speaker 2: Guys. I think that's brilliant.
Speaker 5: I'm sitting here, my mind's getting bloorn right now. I'm in the house again thinking about it all again.
Speaker 1: Yes, all the strategies, like, yeah, okay, that's really that's really interesting. Well, I'm glad to see you guys back in the house. Like I said, I was also so I was holding my breath when Emily's crash happened, But I was also holding my breath as we got down to the final uh tangerine puzzle pieces.
Speaker 2: According to Drelledy, yes to the needy, greedy, shout out to Nelson.
Speaker 3: Happy, hopefully recover. So man get well, brother, we do hope.
Speaker 1: So we all love Nelson so much, very very much. And so you're doing the tangerine puzzle pieces and as it started getting it was neck and neck. Was there a moment in that elimination where you thought, you know what, actually, I think we might lose this, be honest, No, I.
Speaker 3: Was like, well, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 2: Even when it got really close, you got because it was like, nah.
Speaker 4: That's when I was like, hold on, we need to take it down. Just let me let us work real quick. Hold on, and then we just put it up. And then we got it.
Speaker 3: I mean, for.
Speaker 5: We knew that we had it then because they were they were not communicating well. As the as it went on, accunication got better, their communication got worse. And that's what I felt like, Okay, we're gonna.
Speaker 2: Be fine, gotcha? Yeah, yeah, Darrell? Do you agree with that? Drell? Are you texting on your phone right now?
Speaker 3: No, I'm not. I'm chilling. I'm playing with my little little stream.
Speaker 2: Just a man.
Speaker 1: Darrell is just if you guys ever see Darrell in the streets, he's a laugh and a half and also a mess all at the same time. That is, yes, he is literally a laugh nap. Okay, So you guys win, you're coming back into the house. Is there anyone that you guys are targeting at this point?
Speaker 2: Be honest, don't lie.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to think the best scenario for US is if like USA was the win and USA was the lose. Yeah, that's the only scenario that we could actually probably make something happen.
Speaker 2: What do you mean explain that?
Speaker 3: Like you because you lose numbers.
Speaker 4: So if you win, if your ally wins and then one of your allies losers, you.
Speaker 2: Know, they get your voting numbers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, happened the Heights one.
Speaker 4: So if Jody and Benji didn't lose and didn't get last, we would have it, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: So that's all I'm hoping for.
Speaker 4: Like maybe if one of the USA wins and then maybe like a Jordan loses or whatever, and then maybe hopefully Troy Casey and uh yes and Emily would work with us, you know what i mean?
Speaker 2: Yeah, what other two teams would you want to see with you in a final?
Speaker 4: Definitely Danny and Tory and THEO and Sarah.
Speaker 2: Why is that?
Speaker 4: Well, because you know it's harder to move with big bodies. Okay, you know, it's like a mac truck. You know, you don't want to see it head up, you know, But if you're going, if you're going to La and you know in my speed I drive, which is you know, I think I'd be all right on that one because we on foot, so those big bodies are harder to move, I think as.
Speaker 5: Well though, with the team dynamics. Touching on what Geroda said, I think THEO and Sarah don't have that team dynamic relationship that Darrell and I have. And also Tory and Dunny fight about anything like it's eye was blue, Tory would say, no, it's green, like.
Speaker 2: The couple's therapy. Yeah, they are.
Speaker 1: They are just I mean, they need a moderator, they need some of Durell's couple's wisdom, they need a lot of things. Although it's working, their dysfunction is working to their advantage, but I really feel like it's they're falling upwards, you know what I mean, Like it's sort of an accident, Like it's not graceful. It's just happening to work out in their favor, which is really good. Yeah, so so much good stuff, and I can't wait to continue to watch this season. Is there anything you can tease without just giving away anything that we should like keep our eye out for or a moment, Oh look, that's it.
Speaker 5: Next next you see me get a notice gleade Darrell, remember that, Remember.
Speaker 2: He lied to me.
Speaker 5: I'm like dreading. He's like, now, mamma, you're good. I'm like I can.
Speaker 3: Because site and collective.
Speaker 5: Yeah, told I had a nose bleed. I had an asked for attacking a nosebleed while swimming, and I thought I was going to die. And I'm a strong singer, so it was pretty scary.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, I look forward to not you feeling like you're gonna die, Kiki, but I look forward to seeing this moment, and I hope that they show us Durrell lyne to you when you ask about a nosebleed. For those who just can't wait until next week's episode. But they want to keep up with you guys and what you're doing. Where can they find you on social media?
Speaker 2: Kiki?
Speaker 5: They can find me on Instagram. It's Keky Morris and yeah that's basically all I'm on. So drop me a line. I try and chat with every single person that sends me a message. So say hello and I'll say hi back.
Speaker 2: And what about you, d money?
Speaker 3: Oh man? What's my Instagram handle?
Speaker 2: Four pound tailor or something? Isn't it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's there's underscores and all this.
Speaker 2: Yeah long.
Speaker 3: Underscore LB for LB fitness.
Speaker 2: There you go, I was close.
Speaker 3: You'll see a pair of cat on my arm. There you go.
Speaker 1: All right, that's looking real deep into that, but yes, there you will. You will see the two. You guys are such a joy, Kiki, really so great having you a part of the challenge.
Speaker 2: Family.
Speaker 1: Love watching you and so glad you're here. And Darrell, you're always fun, I mean special.
Speaker 2: He is a special one. Well, thank you, guys. Yeah, he's so special.
Speaker 1: That that he disconnected, But thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Kiki.
Speaker 1: Can't wait to continue watching you guys, and hope to see you at the top.
Speaker 5: So much amazing.
Speaker 2: Bye.
Speaker 3: Sorry, I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: You know what we said goodbye with out here?
Speaker 2: We did.
Speaker 3: He was complimenting me and I just hung up on you. Well, thank you, thank you so much. I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: You're welcome, Durell.
Speaker 3: I tried to end it, but I hit the wrong button, you know, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you only prove my point. It was great, it was it was perfect timing. It was perfect timing. Well, thank you guys, have a wonderful weekend.
Speaker 4: Joy guys, bye, Kiki, I'm gonna call you so hi, bye, bye bye.
Speaker 2: I told you it was gonna be a good interview, did I lie? YESSI. I don't think a lot. I told you. Just listen.
Speaker 1: I loved having them on, so glad that they were here. I hope you guys enjoyed it too. Kiki and Durrell are such a great team, and I don't know about you.
Speaker 2: I think they have what it takes.
Speaker 1: To make it to the find, Like Kiki is just proving to be kind of a fearless badass, and it seems like they're really ironing out their communication.
Speaker 2: So I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think they're a team to watch. You know where to watch them on social media. If you want to watch me or just hang out, say hi, let me know your thoughts about this week's episode. You can find me on Instagram at Devin Simone. You can also go to my website and at the bottom are all the social So that's Devinwthy Simone with an i dot com devin'simone, and then I do live streams and stuff via Amazon.
Speaker 2: Check those out. It's fun time.
Speaker 1: We're shopping, we're talking, we're doing all the things you can actually go to Amazon dot com, slash shop, slash Devin Simone or just google Devin Simone's gift closet and it'll come up. Click the link and click the follow button there. And if you liked this episode, make sure you rate and review us on Spotify or Apple Podcasts. Tell a friend, you know, leave some commentary. Shout out to the people who've even like tweeted about it, like miss d NSD on Twitter.
Speaker 2: Shout out to you girl, appreciate it. You know, all the people that.
Speaker 1: Are enjoying being a part of our Challenge family, we do genuinely appreciate you. And then make sure you catch new episodes of The Challenge World Championship Wednesdays on Paramount Plus. You already heard next week apparently Kiki get to nose bleed and some other stuff.
Speaker 2: You gotta check it out.
Speaker 1: And then once we see all that happen, come right back here next Thursday for a brand new episode of MTV's official Challenge podcast.
Speaker 2: I don't have a line for this, but just pretend that I do.