Speaker 1: Good morning in Usa yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo.
Speaker 2: Yo yo yo yo char La made the God peace to the planet.
Speaker 1: Is Friday, it's the weekend is here.
Speaker 3: Good morning to you. That's right.
Speaker 1: And we got our special co host back in the building today.
Speaker 3: That's right, Jess hilarious.
Speaker 4: It's good.
Speaker 3: What's up? V E T. What's up? Breakfast club? How you feeling, Jess?
Speaker 5: I feel good?
Speaker 3: I feel good?
Speaker 5: Feel good? Well, ken.
Speaker 3: That one good morning.
Speaker 2: We also have Kendrick get Of the guest host this morning.
Speaker 6: Definitely on black people. Tell mey' I saw on time and radio. I see how you dang?
Speaker 5: You been doing radio for years now six o'clock.
Speaker 4: Really mean like six twenty? Come on, yo oh, so you're listening to be all late time with you?
Speaker 2: Now we've been here on time, on time.
Speaker 5: That's a white side of y'all. Have I got a little bit whiting, right?
Speaker 1: I only got three percent, like less than three percent. Actually, I'm not West African.
Speaker 5: I don't have none. I don't have nothing. Envy as the whitest here.
Speaker 3: You don't.
Speaker 4: Yes, you do.
Speaker 5: I don't have no white me.
Speaker 4: Look, you're supposed to be on another show saying that you're supposed to.
Speaker 7: Come to.
Speaker 6: Everybody black in America got some type of white stream in them.
Speaker 4: Don't even act like you don't know it. Okay, Well where your headphones at? Miss white lady?
Speaker 3: Well, look you don't know who Kendrick is.
Speaker 2: Of course she does radio in Chicago. She's at Hampton University alum.
Speaker 3: And where you're from? You from Connecticut?
Speaker 6: I'm actually from the Tri State. Yes, yeh, I'm from Connecticut. So not too yes, not too far away.
Speaker 5: You didn't know from Connecticut. No, I didn't know you were from Connectican honestly, Yes, people say I'm from Chicago.
Speaker 6: Also, I got Philly Roothscott the radio and Philly, but born and raised in Waterbury, Connecticut, shouts all the Connecticut people waking up Connecticut.
Speaker 4: Yes, I got shows there in Connecticut. I got your Bridgeport shows though Bridgeport. Yeah, Connecticut. Today and tomorrow I'll be at the stell.
Speaker 5: Your peoples come on out. They're gonna love you. Thank you.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 3: Today we got a great show.
Speaker 2: One of Charlemagne's favorite people in the whole wide world will be joining us this morning.
Speaker 3: Man and Icon always talks about them.
Speaker 1: Man an Icon living one of the most banned authors of the twentieth century, and her book is coming out as a film today. Are you there, God, it's me Margaret. Yes, Miss Judy Bloom. I got the opportunity to sit down with Miss Judy Bloom a couple of months ago actually in Key West, Florida. You know, she has a movie theater and a bookstore down in a Key West. So I sat down and had a conversation with her at her bookstore in Key West.
Speaker 3: I must, I must, That's that's that woman.
Speaker 5: I know you want to screen.
Speaker 3: I said, hi, do you? And you.
Speaker 1: And maybe you shouldn't be trying to increase your bus you should be trying to increase your thrust. That's what that's the men version. I must, I must, I must increase my thust.
Speaker 3: That's her version.
Speaker 5: That's what.
Speaker 3: That is true. That is true. And then we go a little ratchet. You're a little ratchet, a little what's what's.
Speaker 5: The what's thet Let me tell you something. Now.
Speaker 6: I love Suki Hannah's authentic in her wretchetness, Like you know, I can never be Suki Hannah.
Speaker 5: I met her last year when I was in AT.
Speaker 6: I said, I would love to hang out you for a day because it would be like I would be a kid in a candy store. I will learn all the things I can do, Like I'm a good girl. So I don't know how to please the man the way Suki Hannah knows.
Speaker 5: How to do it. I would never poop on the man.
Speaker 6: You think she don't how to stretch her mouth wide and please a man in a certain way.
Speaker 5: And that's what I was talking about.
Speaker 3: I was talking about that.
Speaker 2: Well, she'll be joining us this morning, Charlemagne. Charlemagne and I kind of played the back Jesse hilarious, carried out, carried out, Pauls y'all played the back.
Speaker 3: Envy plays the back. No, I don't play back. You're still the bottom. You're the biggest bottom. I would never be a body power top.
Speaker 1: You am a power top. First of all, ain't nobody had no damn fruit loops yet? Stop all right, at nobody had no oatmeal, no egg whites, no nothing.
Speaker 3: And you already talking this because you know why, because.
Speaker 1: It's Friday, is Friday, breaking free Friday?
Speaker 8: All right?
Speaker 3: When we come back. We got front page news.
Speaker 2: Cessling figure O will be joining us and she'll put us on to what's happening out there in the world.
Speaker 3: So don't move.
Speaker 2: It's the Breakfast Club on bat owning everybody. It's DJ NV, Charlamagne to God, we.
Speaker 3: Are the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: We got our co hosts, Jess Hilarius and Kendrad G.
Speaker 1: Good morning yo yo, and I am not used to seeing this much meling in the Breakfast Club studio dropping the clone bombs for the Breakfast Club right now. This morning, it looks amazing.
Speaker 9: Great.
Speaker 3: I love it, looks so beautiful.
Speaker 6: Let me give you some blush. I got some rotation with me. We can make you our complex.
Speaker 3: I'm comfortable in my skin. I'm good. I love it.
Speaker 5: We can make you our complex in this morning, so.
Speaker 2: Beautiful in that looks so beautiful in that morning. I don't want to hear no Baye jokes. That's all I want to say. But let's get in some front page news. Tesling Figureo is here.
Speaker 8: Good morning, Test, Good morning Charlemagne, DJ MVD just hilarious.
Speaker 5: And the Kendra G. It's a lot of fun, hey, girl's a lot of fineness in that this morning.
Speaker 2: Thank you t Now let's get please, let's start with basketball. Last night the Celtics beat the Hawks one twenty eight one, and they sent the Hawks home.
Speaker 3: So what else we got? Tests were we talking about?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I hate to start out on a sad no, but we do.
Speaker 8: You don't have to give a condolences to Jerry Springer's family and rest in peace to Jerry Springer, who passed away at seventy nine. Now, the Confrontational Jerry Springer Show ran for nearly three decades.
Speaker 5: I didn't realize it was on that long.
Speaker 3: Yeah, long time.
Speaker 8: Yeah, he had a career in politics, though a lot of folks may not recognize that. He also was the former mayor of Cincinnati. And of course he stopped by the breakfast club. Let's take a listen.
Speaker 3: I feel like your show missed the internet waves.
Speaker 1: Like I feel like your show was going viral before there was such a thing as going viral.
Speaker 10: Yeah, well that's true because we you know, it's twenty five years old. So when we started, people wearing on we didn't have cell phones the show started. But when people used to complain about what's my show? What are people putting on their phones? Every single day.
Speaker 3: You know, whether it's.
Speaker 10: Facebook, you know, Snapchat, the Instagram, whatever I was show, it's not more salacious than what the kids are doing every day on the phone.
Speaker 2: We are the rumor that you have actually have a flip phone still, like you don't have a new phone.
Speaker 3: Stop, don't you do it, mister Springer. I don't do it. But let me tell you something about this phone.
Speaker 10: I could be We're here in New York, right, I could be in New Jersey and if I dial your number you could hear me.
Speaker 3: I mean that's what phones. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Wow, very sad. And you know, you know, everybody knows. Gia's mom who passed away, had dementia, but that was the only thing she would remember to watch each and every day.
Speaker 3: She would watch Jerry Springer like that it was her show.
Speaker 2: So it means a lot when when you see that, because he meant a lot to people that probably didn't even know.
Speaker 3: Yo, Tess, I didn't.
Speaker 1: I didn't realize this until Nina Turner SLEWT to Nina Turner, she posted this yesterday. I had no idea he was in politics. And then you said he was the mayor of Cincinnati.
Speaker 8: He was the mayor of Cincinnati started out with that first and then went eventually, you know, into the talk show world.
Speaker 5: So yep, very much involved in politics.
Speaker 3: Hey, I gotta stop.
Speaker 1: We got maybe we got to let people make those kind of career changes when they want to that you go from mayor to hosting the Jerry Springer.
Speaker 3: Show, will it makes it?
Speaker 5: It's just as much drama in politics.
Speaker 4: So right, Jerry, Jerry, Jerry, listen.
Speaker 5: I think that he's iconic. He got his flowers while he was alive.
Speaker 4: You know, it was very hard to hold down the talk show for so many years, and he did it his way. So he's gonna ever be loved by all journalists everywhere.
Speaker 5: So shootout shout out to Jerry.
Speaker 2: Spring Rest and p Jerry condolences to his family. Now I know you had a lot more chance, but we'll see in a couple of minutes. Okay, all right, Well that is front page news. Now get it off your chest. Eight hundred five eighty five one O five one. If you need the vent, you can hit us up. And I want to say a shout out in salute to one of the people that were compared sim Simmer.
Speaker 3: Last night.
Speaker 2: Sim Simm had an event that that's why probably the whole breakfast club was a little tired this morning.
Speaker 3: We were out partying all night.
Speaker 2: She had like a little event where you had to actually leave your phone at the front desk, where you could not take your phone inside where people actually had to talk.
Speaker 5: Yeah, how the hell?
Speaker 3: I saw video and pictures from it last night. Then you know, I kept my phone. I wasn't get my phone, but I got six.
Speaker 6: So how do you get past that? You just say, I'm DJ MVY Absolutely, Oh my god, my presence is a president. I was walked in like this, Do.
Speaker 3: You have two phones?
Speaker 6: Because sometimes I have two phones, So I'll get one phone, but keep the other phone.
Speaker 2: I got that too, Okay, yeah, that wasn't taking that, But salute the Simpson had an amazing event last night.
Speaker 3: You boothed your phone. You put your phone between your cheeks to get it in.
Speaker 4: Bro six o'clock in the morning, y'all talk about at six o'clock in the morning. He with them strong throat muscles, be like yo, yeah, every morning I'm like.
Speaker 2: Together, okay, co host, he here's the breakfast club.
Speaker 3: Good morning, Oh the breakfast Club.
Speaker 5: I said, oh, what's up?
Speaker 4: There's the poetry sometimes okay, hey babe.
Speaker 5: Yeah, how you doing.
Speaker 3: I'm good, that's good, that's good.
Speaker 7: Listen, I got a pull for you guys. Can I spend a pole for you?
Speaker 5: Black women?
Speaker 7: Less than thirty seconds? Less than thirty seconds, Charlotte, Man, I'm counting. Go, please don't come. It's called she's a good woman. It says she never closed the shop even when it's not stopped. And I'm willing to carry her in my back even if I drop.
Speaker 11: I just won't stop. I just won't stop.
Speaker 7: I couldn't do it without her arms around her shoulders.
Speaker 11: Cut it to her neck.
Speaker 7: God knows I truly love her, even out with even without my dinner on the table, she makes sure I eat her.
Speaker 3: This ain't this, ain't it? This ain't it?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 6: I know you saying God's everything. We always want to hear people say God, but that ain't. And I just had to be honest with you can't curse and they could cuse.
Speaker 5: I asked, MV.
Speaker 3: If I content with you, why was you gonna say to tell us you can cut?
Speaker 2: Because when it comes to Sean Stone, she could throw out a cursy too.
Speaker 1: I don't think we should start the cursing.
Speaker 4: Man was better off coming on here saying ripping on any beach.
Speaker 5: That's an adapttion. He could have did that.
Speaker 6: People say that, ain't he got to You always want to roll when they say God.
Speaker 5: But I had to know that wasn't it shaw Stone.
Speaker 3: That wasn't me this time. That was Kendry g That's right. I just want to put that out there.
Speaker 1: Was Kendrick was the one that said, you need to take out your own tracks this morning.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, get it off your chest eight hundred and five eighty five one o five one. If you need to visit it up now. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club. I know he got thirteen.
Speaker 5: Charlamagne that they might want to buy you rainbows for your birthday.
Speaker 3: This let him talk, Okay, okay, okay, we're not doing that. Love it. You said you're bigger than Pete Davidson.
Speaker 1: WHOA yeah, yeah, yeah, you see how gay stuff you got here.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I want to shout out, Jeff, Jeff, don't be in Jeff bing up.
Speaker 4: I want to know, please, please don't come home, Please don't come up with them manas I need my walls, don't need that.
Speaker 1: No, just just we need you to confirm just you ain't got to do nothing with him, but at least you know you and you and your sister look at it.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 5: I always say I'm good with like a good five inches.
Speaker 4: I'm good, I need I don't need a twelve, But say I don't even need an eight.
Speaker 5: Like you guys, you do things.
Speaker 6: You got to be a housewife to deal with something that large.
Speaker 5: You might want to share them because that's too.
Speaker 4: Numb down there, because you're not you have to not be able to feel damn there. Go on, y'all know exactly what's going on this morning. They don't got those kinds of problems. They're not rocking around with thirteen inches. No, they more like I don't know now.
Speaker 1: I was born in nineteen hundred and seventy eight. I got an old school model. I got a you know, seven seven inches three fourth eight inches after new new Negroes got them five inches.
Speaker 3: I never told you that.
Speaker 4: Remember that party last week, All the shows y'all did last week, You remember Charlamagne specifically saying a five and a half.
Speaker 1: No, it's seven inches three fourth and it's eight in the summer time.
Speaker 3: That's not true. But get it off your chest.
Speaker 2: Eight hundred and five eighty five one O five one, Just Hilarious and Kendrick g are here. They are our co hosts for this morning. And don't forget we have Judy Bloom in Sukiana joining Usuki.
Speaker 3: Not ye not together.
Speaker 5: Would be great.
Speaker 3: Are you there? God, it's me good Kouchie. No, that ain't happening this morning.
Speaker 2: We got rumors on the way, so don't move. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club, everybody. It's DJ Envy Charlamagne to God. We are the Breakfast Club. We got our guest co hosts joining us this.
Speaker 3: Morning, Jess Hilarious and Kendrid G. And I can't believe. I can't believe.
Speaker 6: Instagram, if you follow me, I'm gonna give you five hundred dollars if I get to ten thousand more followers, tell.
Speaker 3: Her put her headphones on. You gotta put your headphones on. Yes, yeah, And I can't believe.
Speaker 1: Just Hilarious thought you could just leave a bottle of casting egos laying around at the black radio station and it would be here the next day.
Speaker 5: Well, first of all, why would you drink it?
Speaker 1: You should have left it in the lock studio. You can't just leave it in the lobby.
Speaker 6: Why would somebody who drink somebody else's liquor, you don't know where their lips have been.
Speaker 5: I wouldn't do that.
Speaker 3: This is power once again, Breakfast like come on radio.
Speaker 4: You can leave your purse, your computer, everything will be back when you come back.
Speaker 3: Then.
Speaker 5: Hell no, it is very true.
Speaker 6: I left my computer, my laptop for a week and never got tired.
Speaker 5: The niggas know you.
Speaker 3: Well, let's let's get to the rooms. Let's go right the ghetto. This is the room of report on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 5: Honey is get so.
Speaker 4: Brittany Griner Britney Griner addresses media after Russian Detainment. I think it's time Britney Grinder slams to ban trans women from What the hell? Oh no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, I'm sorry. Hold up, first of all, Britney Grinder addresses media after Russian Detainment.
Speaker 5: We have audio, I feel like we do.
Speaker 3: Where is that going to be on your radar in terms of advocating for athletes, all athletes trench after be able to play?
Speaker 12: Oh, I mean that that ranks high on the on the list of things that I will be fighting for and speaking up against. You know, everyone has Everyone deserves the right to play, Everyone deserves the right to to come here, sit in these seats and feel safe. I think it's a crime, honestly to.
Speaker 3: To separate someone for any reason.
Speaker 12: So I definitely will be speaking up against against those that legislation and those laws that are trying to be passed.
Speaker 4: For sure, they played it, That's what I thought. Yeah, yeah, okay.
Speaker 5: It sounds like Brittany Grinder always sounded like that to you.
Speaker 3: She did before Russia. Brittany Grinder always sounded like that. She always had that.
Speaker 5: I mean, it's deep, mind deep too. But I don't know. I don't know she's giving Brandon.
Speaker 1: I just want the record the show. That's why if you don't like when you read yes, you just want you to go to the audio.
Speaker 9: Yo.
Speaker 4: Well, first of all, it was well on sim and Sim's defense, nobody had this together for her, so she had together. But Brittany says, I think it's a crime. She actually is pushing that.
Speaker 3: Trans woman to compete compete. Yeah, I don't, I don't know.
Speaker 5: I don't know what sports. I don't think. I don't agree.
Speaker 6: I feel like at the end of the day, you have an unfair advantage of strength. You know, I'm a natural born woman, and first of all, I respect the LGBT community. If you want to, if you're trands, I have nothing but love for you. But you will still have the strength of the genetic or the gender that you were born with. So as a female, I know you are a trans woman now, but you still have the strength of a man. And we cannot compete the same. No, no, no, we actually can. I honestly really feel like what's wrong with them getting their own sports? That's that's what its like, because I love to see who win that.
Speaker 5: You know, Yeah, crime get those type of sports.
Speaker 3: Yeah, crime is a very strong word.
Speaker 1: It's not a crime the band trans woman from competing against biologically born But but it is just interesting to me that the voice that seems to get lost in this conversation is biologically born women. If women, if women who actually play these sports are saying it's unfair, then I think we should listen to them.
Speaker 2: I really remember that as the one trans person that was a swimmer as a man, Yes, he was like three hundred and thirtieth in the world, and then when he transitioned to a woman. He was number one, Like, that's just unfair, that's that's unfair to women that's been training all their life. And then that one boxer he was a man and then he transitioned to a woman and he beat the brakes off.
Speaker 3: Of that woman about the MMA fighting.
Speaker 5: Yes, that's not right, that's not good. Yeah, so no, I really do agree.
Speaker 3: I agree, but we.
Speaker 5: And I also feel like that, you know, just to kill all the buzz. Oh they don't they we don't need.
Speaker 4: Them in our bathrooms, or they shouldn't they need their own bathrooms. I really feel like trans trans people should have their own their own bathroom for real, so that kills the whole Oh my god, I know they shouldn't be here, and oh why can't we be in here? Like no, just this whole own bathroom. Since we got three types of people, now we need to have you and no no, no you you you andy?
Speaker 5: But they are you?
Speaker 4: I mean, if you want to individualize them now, they can't identify as to you.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you the right pron I think it's the day of them, you, you and they.
Speaker 4: But if it's one person, is you.
Speaker 5: Some of them are some of them.
Speaker 6: So some of them are non binary, and they don't they don't just subscribed to anything.
Speaker 4: You just have to say their name. You can't say he, you can't say she, you can say they.
Speaker 5: For one person would hate me forever.
Speaker 3: Because you are you. Yeah, I'd rather call you by your name.
Speaker 4: Yeah, whatever, And they don't like that. Sometimes you'd be like, damn mama. All right, look anyway. Carol Bryant Donham, who accused Emmitt till before he was lunched, dies at eighty eight. Guys, Yes, oh gosh, okay, I'm mad.
Speaker 3: She didn't get convicted.
Speaker 2: She should have been arrested for telling those stories. Uh, the fact that she died at eighty eight. She lived a long life, but she should have been in jail at that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I'm saying. Like, Jess is very happy about this. I see mad people celebrating this. But I'm like, yo, she lived to be eighty eight.
Speaker 5: What does she die from?
Speaker 3: Something we all can die from?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I understand, but she but she was no. She was tortured up until that moment. She had she liked to believe she all right, well, yeah, she wasn't anybody happy with cancer nobody like that's that ring.
Speaker 1: I don't believe stuff like cancer is karma though. I don't believe that's like like any any of us can get that. I mean, they just told it. They told you can get you give filatio, now you can get cancer.
Speaker 4: I'm not saying that that is her karma, but I'm saying she ain't have no easy cancer battle.
Speaker 1: She still lived to be eighty eight though, like that's that's that's that's actually a natural death in a lot of ways, you know, to this.
Speaker 6: Day, em until it was very sensitive around the world, especially in Chicago because he was from Chicago as so it's like no one is It's one of those things where you're not, no, we're not celebrating her death.
Speaker 5: But we're not crying about it.
Speaker 4: Correct for yourself to be honest with you, Yeah man, yeah man. And for those who don't know, yeah, she's the white woman who accused black teenager and mittel her resulting.
Speaker 5: And beating and lynching, and she died in Louisiana. Just to let y'all know that.
Speaker 1: And you know what y'all should do this weekend, y'all should go watch the Till movie because y'all did not support that movie when it was in the theaters. Y'all need to go watch that movie this weekend. Till that Whoopy Goldberg exactly.
Speaker 4: Yes, guys, watch that and also come to my show with Distress Factory Ambition connect before you go see till after you go see that.
Speaker 5: I'll be there.
Speaker 4: I got two shows tonight and two shows tomorrow, Connecticut, Connecticut, and.
Speaker 2: You haven't all right and that is room reports man just so crazy all right now, said you want.
Speaker 3: To do something doing it now?
Speaker 5: I had a gift for Yeah.
Speaker 3: You could do it. Now?
Speaker 5: What am I doing a gift now? Or my Instagram? Which woman to do?
Speaker 3: What you want to do?
Speaker 5: Okay, I gotta get the gift.
Speaker 1: Let me get the g if.
Speaker 5: I gotta get up, get it.
Speaker 3: You gotta wrap then you just say we gotta wrap it. Gonna be some quick, but we'll do the wrap time.
Speaker 11: We don't.
Speaker 3: We'll come back.
Speaker 5: We don't, we come back and everything we'll come back to.
Speaker 2: All right, we'll come back when we come back. We got front page newis testling figure out will be joining us and don't move. We have Kendred g and Jess Hilarious as our guest host is the Breakfast Club. Good morning the Breakfast Club. Your mornings will never be the same. Introducing the game a new single from the Locks, Rick Ross and Fat Joe. This track is more than just a tribute for hoops culture, It's a lifestyle. Find out more at DraftKings dot com. Slash the Game available now on all major streaming platforms.
Speaker 3: Everybody's j n V.
Speaker 2: Charlemagne the guy, we are the Breakfast Club. We got our guest host Jess Hilarious and Kendred Gay and let's get in some front page news.
Speaker 3: Teslion figure out, good morning till.
Speaker 8: Mornin and Charlemagne dj NVY and double Fine in the building.
Speaker 5: Hey, it's hilarious and Kendred g for nobody triple fine with you, you know.
Speaker 3: Yea, let's get into front page news.
Speaker 2: We got to sort off his sports, the Celtics Center, Hawks Home, they bought our last name twenty and we got a salute Lamar Jackson. He got paid, Yes, yes, the sixty million dollars deal.
Speaker 3: Widen the d have to stay with the Ravens. So congratulations to him, and hold on. His mom is the one who broke with that deal.
Speaker 1: That right, Yeah, yeah, so his mom is getting that that agent commission fee.
Speaker 3: When is your mom Your mom canna take whatever you want? So consolute to mom.
Speaker 1: But I mean just the fact that she's getting the commission that an agent would get.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's right, that's game changed.
Speaker 2: And Bryce Young was the first pick. He's a quarterback and he's going to the Panthers. Now what else we got tasked?
Speaker 9: Yes?
Speaker 5: Well, first, you know, I'm here to verify the facts. So the brother that.
Speaker 8: Just called in and said he was twelve inches, Uh, I notice nobody volunteered to, uh, you know, do the research. So he's welcome to send it to the inbox and I will I will if he is indeed twelve inches. Hit me up at Tesla figure on Instagram. But also today's Freaky Friday and just mentioned Charlemagne's strong gag reflex. Okay, Charlotte, So let's do a little news about oral sex. Yeah, a new study came out that said oral sex is now this probably a downer, literally a downer.
Speaker 5: Oh that's a nice punt.
Speaker 8: Oral sex is the leading risk factor for throat cancer.
Speaker 9: Guys.
Speaker 5: Wow, Now, yeah, I know it's a downer. Literally.
Speaker 8: The main cause of this cancer is the human papalona virus, also known as HPV, which is.
Speaker 5: Also the main cause of cancer of the service now.
Speaker 8: HPV is a sexually transmitted disease and the main risk factor for throat cancer is the number of lifetime sexual partners, especially oral sex. Those with six or more lifetime oral sex partners or they're about eight point five times more likely to develop throat cancer.
Speaker 5: Than those who do not practice oral sex.
Speaker 8: So their last brother, you said he had a high body count, right, Yes, if you.
Speaker 6: Get that six times like different people, you have a higher chance if you're if.
Speaker 5: You're kind of a higher chance of you have a higher chance to throw cancer.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Imagine, imagine if you smoke cigarettes and you, you know, get fat, you have to cut one of them out.
Speaker 3: Oh my answer a real question. It's gonna sound crazy.
Speaker 2: Pause pause, pause, Now if you don't swallow and you spin because it has to going down your throat, right, because you throw cancer?
Speaker 5: Well, go ahead, canri.
Speaker 6: I don't even know how to answer this question. First of all, you know, I'm a Christian woman. I don't know anything about this. I am good to go.
Speaker 3: Oh girl, the Lord.
Speaker 5: You know that's okay. I'm happy to answer.
Speaker 3: So take me.
Speaker 8: So in case you do not know how to uh, you know, pretend I guess my have to swallow. Uh, it's still you know, you have the all the other juices in your mouth as well, So even if you don't swallow, it's still going down, you know, to her throw and transmitting the you know, the HPV.
Speaker 3: So cause a question.
Speaker 1: No, we're going to have to get surgeon general warnings on our penises now.
Speaker 3: Probably yes we're size.
Speaker 5: And also for the possibility of throw cancer. I gotta call up Silky and see if she all right because that cause, you.
Speaker 4: Know, just because I know she just had her here.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I didn't tallow.
Speaker 4: We didn't taller this news, you know, So I hope she's watching today.
Speaker 9: Thank you.
Speaker 5: Yes, this is important news.
Speaker 3: She didn't bring guys.
Speaker 5: You want to know that.
Speaker 8: Also, I want to talk to you yesterday, So, Jess, we were in here talking about where you guys were talking about lines and how people lie a lot. So I said, let me get because it was some line going on. Honey, I'll just eat my comments out of that. But anyway, so I wanted to get some data on lies. I love studies and reports, and so this is one that do you guys know that almost all patients lie when they're in therapy.
Speaker 5: Now, practicing psychologists.
Speaker 8: Typically believe that their offices are safe spaces, places where patients can feel more comfortable sharing their deepest, most intimate thoughts and feelings without judgment, to work towards resolution and healing. Yet a surprisingly high percentage of patients, if not nearly all, admit that they either lied or have not been completely truthful with their therapists. In a survey of five hundred and forty seven clients, ninety three percent said that they lied at least once to their therapists, and in the second survey, eighty four percent said that this dishonesty continued on a regular basis.
Speaker 5: Seventy three percent.
Speaker 8: Of the respondents reported that their therapists never found out about the lies. Only three point five percent of the patients owned up to the lies, you know, telling on themselves, and in nine percent of the cases, the therapists caught them in the lie. Now, the top four reasons people lie in therapy is they pretend to feel happier and healthier than they really are. They minimize the severity of their symptoms, hot thoughts about suicide and they minimize our hide insecurities and self doubts.
Speaker 5: So what's the lesson here?
Speaker 8: You cannot if you are lying in therapy, you cannot get the help that you need.
Speaker 3: Really no, that's a fact.
Speaker 11: You know.
Speaker 1: I go to therapy once a week. And the reality is you got to treat therapy like a doctor. If you don't tell the doctor what's really wrong, then the therapists can't, you.
Speaker 3: Know, properly help you.
Speaker 1: And also another reason that I think people lie is when you first start going to a therapist, you don't necessarily trust this percorrect so you don't want to tell them all your deep dark secrets. You don't want to tell them what's really going on yet.
Speaker 2: But that's why you said something yesterday, like you know, kids should actually start going to therapists because that way you can gain that trust early on, you know, because like you said the same time, I just don't want to go tell somebody all my problems what's going on. I don't know who he is. Who is people's all who he gonna go tell. But that's what you assume, So you need to develop that trust.
Speaker 6: And absolutely referrals are good too, you know, I go to therapy.
Speaker 5: But I'll be honest.
Speaker 6: I have an oracle and a psychic that an oracle like a real life. Yes, I talked to an oracle who's like a psychic that helps me more and like shout to my oracle.
Speaker 5: He lives in Thailand. This is a true story. I met him on my show. His name is Quintin.
Speaker 6: I probably talked to him like three times a week and he gets me together. So I believe in the I believe in all of it. Therapists, passes, psychics, God go to everybody, Yo, Mama, you need all types of people because everybody, to me, has different information. But I think everyone should go to therapy, and we need to make it more popular because everyone's dealing with issues and you gotta have someone to get that information out of.
Speaker 5: I was gonna ask you that, Kendrid.
Speaker 8: I'm glad you said that, because I was gonna ask you, y'all think everybody should go to therapy because I don't go with therapy, and I wonder if there's this thing that says, you know, like it's starting to be this thing that everybody should sit down and go to therapy. And so that's what I was gonna ask if you think it should be required for you know, you think that should be more like what you said more popular.
Speaker 6: Well, what I was gonna say is, I think everybody needs to express themselves, and the people who bottle things up it comes out in a different way. So if therapy is not your thing, then maybe it's your best friend. But I think when you try to keep things inside, it will always come out in some manner. So that's why I believe that everybody should go to therapy. Is not cost effective for everyone, but if you can find a way to do.
Speaker 3: It, you should.
Speaker 1: But but the Kendred's point, what she said is true, like she named all these different people, just find somebody to talk to.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know, I'm really blessed I have.
Speaker 8: I mean, I have two best friends that I've been my best friend since ten years old, and I don't a lot of women can't say that they've had, you know, two girlfriends, never fallen out, never anything for that long, and they they've certainly been my therapist. But I just thought that was an interesting story and somebody was doing some line.
Speaker 5: But I'm gonna leave my comments on that.
Speaker 2: You know you got a psychic you never asked the psychic about the making million's numbers or a lottery numbers.
Speaker 3: Nothing.
Speaker 5: No, I don't ask them like they kind of read energy. I think we can are read energy.
Speaker 6: But they're really good at reading energy and intuitive and seeing how things can fall into place.
Speaker 5: But I never asked them about making millions.
Speaker 3: No, yo, just over there rolling her eyes.
Speaker 1: I guarantee you I can sit you down with a medium that will change your life.
Speaker 4: No, I don't believe it. And y'all watch movies about it all the time. It's nice and it's entertaining. But no, I think I'm good. I think the only person that I need is God and my mother, you know, my best friends from Times Machine getting on my nerves, you know, like everybody, Yeah, she alright, Look you know I also I'm that for people too. I'm a good outlet.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 5: I read every Wednesday.
Speaker 4: I have my own podcast on Black Affect shout out to Charlamagne and you know I heard or whatever. I have carefully reckless and I help people. People write all types of stories to me, and I give them advice on how.
Speaker 5: To move forward and how to move forward.
Speaker 4: Amigably with different relationships, their friends, family, all that type of stuff.
Speaker 5: So I do that for people. When you have an issue, who do you go to?
Speaker 3: God? God?
Speaker 5: So here, God speed back to here, you see back to you and people. It's like when you dream.
Speaker 3: Sometimes like, yeah, I get that too. I got God in the therapy and.
Speaker 4: Then I honestly, I don't think everybody needs therapy. I do think more more people than enough. You know a lot of people, but I don't think everybody does. I'm just one of those people that don't think. I do now my son, yes, but not me.
Speaker 2: Well that is your front page news, Tesla. We appreciate you. We'll see you on Monday, peace test when we come back. Judy Bloom Charlamage sat down with Judy Bloom. If you don't know who Judy Bloom is, I must, I must, I must increase.
Speaker 1: My She's not just that though she's one of the most band she's one of the most banned offers of the twentieth century, one of the greatest storytellers that ever lived. In her book are you there, God, it's me Margaret is coming out as a movie in theaters everywhere today.
Speaker 2: That's right, and we're gonna kick it with her next It's the Breakfast clumb On beat the Breakfast Club. He mv Charlamagne the God we are the Breakfast Club. Now we got a special guest in the building. She ain't got a chance to talk to one of his mentors, one of his favorite people in the whole wide world.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't call her a mentor, you know what I mean. But she's definitely been an inspiration and an influence throughout my life because when I started, you know, really digging into the library and second and third grade, my mother, who's an English teacher, always told me to read things that don't pertain to me. And when I would go into the library, I would see these books with these white girls on the cover and these white boys on the cover, these young white girls and white boys, and I would pick those up and it would be Judy bloom books, Judy Bloomer Beverly clearly, but I really got into Judy bloom She's an amazing storyteller. And the film adaptation of one of her classics, Are you there, God, it's me Margaret is out in theatis today, and yes, I got the opportunity to sit down and have a conversation with her.
Speaker 2: Now, this is the one where it goes, I must, I must, I must increase my bus.
Speaker 3: That is definitely in Are you there, God, it's me Margaret. You should take How was your daughters? Which one the youngest?
Speaker 2: The youngest is I have a nine year old and a six year old. The nine year old in Madison, I think would really really enjoy it. Okay, I definitely think they really enjoy You should do that this week and that'd be a good daddy doughty date this weekend.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, well, let's get into it now. It's the breakfast Club. Good morning.
Speaker 11: How are you, miss Judi?
Speaker 9: I am so good and so happy that after all this time we're together.
Speaker 1: You know, every time I get asked, you know, what's my dream interview, I always say, Judy Blum.
Speaker 9: And I've heard that, and you're gonna have to tell me about that.
Speaker 1: Why Because when I was younger, my mother would always tell me to read books that don't pertain to me. And so, you know, I'm a young black man from the South. So when I would go into the library and see these books, you know, that were about young white girls, I was like, well, that's the complete opposite of me. So I started reading them, and that's how I fell in love what you were.
Speaker 9: That's so great.
Speaker 1: Do you understand and recognize the impact your books have had on the generation.
Speaker 9: I don't like to think about that. I certainly didn't when I started out and when I was writing. But after fifty years and hearing from so many, you know, people who've read my books and meeting them in the bookstore. You know, grown women and men come in every day, and I have learned from the readers that the books have spoken to them. And you know, it's hard to be that person because it's like, I mean, you're really thrilled, and at the same time it's like, no, you know, I didn't know what I was doing, so don't put that on me. But I appreciate it, of course.
Speaker 11: You know.
Speaker 1: I read once where you said characters lived inside your head first before you started writing your books.
Speaker 11: Do you remember the first time one of those characters popped in your head?
Speaker 9: Oh? My god, Well I had them in my head from the time I was nine. Wow, So you know it was I mean, it made life so much fun for me. I would bounce the ball a Spalding. Do you remember Pink Spalding all bounce the ball against the side of my house, and the whole time an hour two hours. I was living inside my head with stories and characters. I mean I never wrote about them. I never told anybody, because if you would tell your friends guess what, you know, I have these great stories and characters inside my head, they would think you were crazy. Yeah, right, so that was mine, that was special. I never told my parents, I never told anybody.
Speaker 1: When did you first decide to, you know, take these characters out of your head and put them on paper.
Speaker 9: I think probably I was married young, had kids young, and found myself in the suburbs, bored at least, if.
Speaker 3: Not more than that.
Speaker 9: I mean, I love taking care of babies and all of that, but I needed some creative outlet. All the time I was in school, I always had a creative outlet something, But now I needed that again. And I mean it could have been anything. I was lonely and I needed some creative out that and it could have been anything. But I was home with little kids. I had access to paper and pencil and access to something inside my head, and so I just started. I didn't know anything about it, didn't know anybody who had ever written.
Speaker 1: Wow, did your first character see the light of day.
Speaker 9: Well, you know, I can't remember. I mean I wrote a lot, a lot of stories that were stupid, and you know I have them in a box and I've written to my kids on that if you ever publish these, I will come back and haunt you. So I mean there was a lot, a lot before I got to Iggy's house and then to Margaret.
Speaker 1: Now you tap into so many different types of people with your characters. You know, so many different scrubbles from racism, the sexuality, obcit.
Speaker 11: Divorce, Like, how were you able to do yet?
Speaker 1: Because you couldn't have possibly gone through all those experiences?
Speaker 9: Not then, No, I hadn't. It's imagination. You know when kids ask what is it? You know, where do you get your ideas? I hate that question, but really, where do you get your ideas? I mean everything you see and hear and read and stories people tell you. But it's mostly it's your imagination. And I had a lot of imagination. My husband tells me have too much, but you can't have.
Speaker 1: How much of your personal childhood ended up ended up in these books?
Speaker 9: Oh a lot. I mean Starring Sellar J. Friedman is my most autobiographical book. So that's a book that brought me to Miami Beach when I was little. But you know, parts of me, of course, are in characters and all. But Sheila the Great she has all of my childhood fears, not all, but a lot. And are you there, God, it's me Margaret. You know I was a Margaret so and then you know, you think, I mean, how do you write about a thirteen year old boy after you've written about a twelve year old girl. Today you might not even be allowed to because you know, I am not a thirteen year old boy. What a shame. But at that time I was allowed to, and so I was allowed to become in my imagination at thirteen year old boy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've read that you experienced two years of rejection before getting your first book published, you know, only in the middle of the green kike U.
Speaker 11: What kept you from getting discouraged and just quitting?
Speaker 9: Well, two years is really at that time two years was nothing, I mean, And well, the first rejection sent me into the closet, you know, close the door, sit on the floor, cry, and then say that they don't know what I can really do, and let's see what I can do. And so I kept going that way, you know, I mean, I think a lot of success depends on determination. If you have talent is great. You have to have some talent to write, But it's the determination that really makes the difference between somebody who's going to get published and maybe meet with some success and somebody who may be just as talented but can't take the rejection. Rejection's hard.
Speaker 11: Absolutely.
Speaker 1: Do you remember how you felt when One in the Middle, The Green Kangaroo was actually published after all that rejection.
Speaker 9: I remember how I felt on the day that they called me and said, we can offer you three hundred and fifty dollars and we will publish your book. And it was like I was so happy and elated. You know. I had little kids, and I went down and they were playing with silly sound, and I took the silly sound and I threw it up in the air. And Laurie Murphy went home and told her mother that Larry's mother has gone crazy. And that's how it felt. You know, you grew up and never felt like that again, never.
Speaker 1: Even after you sold millions of topics and they're like, nothing never made you feel like that first time.
Speaker 9: I don't think anything is ever like the first time. You know, there are a lot of first times in a fifty year career, but I don't think there's ever that thrill of the first time somebody is going to publish my book. Wow, not my best book, by the way, but still in print for some reason I don't understand.
Speaker 11: But you wish you could take some of them out of print.
Speaker 9: I'm easy on myself when I look at the books that I've written and I say, well, I remember where I was here, and I remember where I was there when I was doing it, And certainly I think you know. The real me as a writer started with Margaret, Are you there? Goddess me Margaret? Because I let go. I let go. I didn't know what I was doing, but I let go.
Speaker 3: Hi.
Speaker 2: We got more with Judy Bloom, author when we come back, don't move.
Speaker 3: It's the breakfast Club, Good Morning Burning. Everybody is dj n V.
Speaker 2: Charlemagne the guy. We are the breakfast Club. Now Charlamagne got a chance to sit down with Judy Bloom.
Speaker 3: Now. For people that don't know who is Judy Bloom, Charlemagne Man.
Speaker 1: Judy Bloom is one of the most banned offers of the twenty twentieth century. She is a icon living I mean, she's a young adult novelist. Man, anybody who's ever read are you there, God, It's me Margaret or Blubber or the Fudge series, that's all Miss Judy Bloom. And today are you there, God, it's me Margaret is coming out as a film.
Speaker 3: Coming out as a film today, you know.
Speaker 1: And yeah, man, this was surreal because if anybody who's ever heard me talk, anybody when they asked me what's my dreaming of you always say Judy Bloom.
Speaker 3: And for this to happen was incredible. All right, well, let's get into it now. It's the Breakfast Club. Good Morning.
Speaker 1: You grew up in the time of the Civil rights movement and always wondered how they watching that racial injustice influence Iggy's House.
Speaker 9: I grew up before civil rights, you know. I grew up at a different time in the forties, the fifties. But I think with the Iggy's House, this is not the best, the best reason to write a book. Like my character Winnie in the book Winnie the do Gooder, you know, I think I was Judy wanting to do good and that's not the best way to do it.
Speaker 11: But I think it was.
Speaker 9: Thank you, But I wrote this book, and not long ago I asked a friend, a black friend, I said, please read this book again and tell me if it's racist, because I need to know. And she read it and she said it's not.
Speaker 11: Well, people were racist. So if you're writing a book from a perspective of.
Speaker 9: Ohist, Winnie was not. I mean, Winnie wanted to understand. I I can remember moving to Miami. You know, I was nine years old and writing home to my father about these two water fountains and what was it. My father was a dentist. I figured he would know. Was there a difference between white people and what was in their mouths and black people? And my father was a wonderful guy, and he wrote back and he said, no, you know we're all saying. But I had a woman actually pulled me. I was drinking from the wrong fountain and she pulled me away, and what are you doing? What was It was very disturbing. I had a lot of things in my life that I could tell you.
Speaker 11: In my high school, I would say Whinnie was culturally clueless. But you'll be like that if.
Speaker 1: You're not around people to speak to him, and you know, talk to him and realize what it is that they're going through.
Speaker 11: Like, That's why I said, I read your books because there was people that.
Speaker 1: Didn't pertain to me. So you get to pique into other people's lives.
Speaker 9: Right, I got better after Yeah. As a writer, I think I'm glad I wrote it. But because I lived in a neighborhood, you know, where there was a lot of racism, it was quiet because you know, by then, it was when I wrote the book, it was the sixties.
Speaker 1: But I was gonna ask me, I was gonna ask the systemic racism and prejudice that when he was Withnessing in Iggy's house.
Speaker 11: Did that come from a personal experience?
Speaker 9: Not really, But I mean I knew a lot of things from growing up. I knew I knew a lot of stuff, and we were quiet about it. You know. We had a music teacher at I went to an all girls public high school in Elizabeth, New Jersey. We had two high schools, boys and girls, and we all went together and we were a very mixed group, mixed religious, mixed racist. We were everybody who lived in Elizabeth who went to high school. And in high school I made friends with a lot of girls who were a lot of black girls. I was a dancer. We were in the dance group together, and you were good friends. And then you know when you came home from school, when you went to parties and dances and things, that was you stayed pretty much. I mean it was the Jewish girls, or the Christian girls, the black girls. We all had our own little thing. But we had a chorus, a wonderful chorus, and we had a music teacher. Her name was Violet Johnson. And there wasn't one black girl in chorus. And we found out that it was because when you went to try out for course, and believe me, I don't have a good voice, but I was in chorus. If you were black, she put a little C next to your name for color, and you were never going to be in chorus. And I knew that, and it was like, but what do we do about it? Why? I tell people now you have to speak out. At my fortieth high school reunion, I hated my high school reunions, but I went to my fortieth and people stood up and they were telling all these wonderful stories about being in high school. And I said, this is what I remember. And I said, Violet Johnson, you know she'd been dead for a million years. And afterwards some girls came up and said, we thought you didn't know. We thought none of you knew. Wow, but we did know.
Speaker 1: When I think about you know, are you there?
Speaker 3: God is me?
Speaker 11: Margaret?
Speaker 1: And you know how it was banned a number of times because of the way it deals with religion and sexuality. It makes me want to ask you why has this country always wanted to control, you know, our bodies.
Speaker 11: And who we prayed to?
Speaker 1: And was the book a form of protests to what this country did and continues to do?
Speaker 9: The Puritans? You know, it's I mean, I remember when I wrote Dani okay, so I it was it Danie. I don't know what book it was, but with Margaret. You know, I gave three copies to my children's school library. They were like in first grade and third When the book came out, I was so excited and I took three copies, signed copies down to the library. The male principle would never put them on the shelf. They never reached the show because he didn't think that elementary school girls should eat about or even know about menstruation, never mind how many kids at that school probably already had their periods, you know. I mean, I was so lucky in that. I think, you know, my parents weren't perfect. Who is perfect as a parent, But they never taught me that sex was a bad thing or that it was wrong. I mean, I knew very well, do not get pregnant while you're in school, you know, don't get pregnant until you're married, because in those days, pre abortion, that could change your whole life, and it did for a lot of kids. I knew, But they never said it was bad. Nobody ever told me that, and so for me, it was always good. It was exciting, it was wonderful. Deanie masturbates she enjoys her own sexuality, although she doesn't know much about what she's doing. And everyone heard that word. But I met another principal, a male principle, and he said to me, I wouldn't have that book on my shelves. It would be different, he said, if it was about a boy, why why Because girls in those days and even in days today, are not supposed to enjoy their own sexuality.
Speaker 1: So was the book These books are former rebellion against that form of protest.
Speaker 9: It wasn't really it was I remember writing, DEMI thinking you know. I mean, it's not about that. It's about parental expectations and what that can do to kids. But I remember thinking, oh, how I wish I had had a book to read when I was twelve or thirteen and exploring my own body, and my friends and I talked about it. You know, do you have that special place? Can you get that special feeling? We didn't know what it was, but we I was lucky that I had people I could talk to about that, and I wanted, I think, to write that in because I knew it to be true. Maybe not for everybody, but it was true certainly for me and for my friends, and I wanted kids to know it was okay, it's normal, normal, normal, It's fine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Deani is the reason I just don't walk into my fourteen year old room without knocking.
Speaker 9: That's right. Hi.
Speaker 2: We got more with Judy Bloom, author when we come back, don't Move.
Speaker 3: It's to Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: The morning putting everybody's DJ Envy Charlemagne the guy we are the Breakfast Club Now, Charlemagne got a chance to sit down with Judy Bloom.
Speaker 3: Now for people that.
Speaker 2: Don't know who is Judy Bloom, Charlemagne man Judy Bloom is one of the most banned offers of the twenty twenty twentieth century.
Speaker 1: She is a icon living. I mean, she's a young adult novelist. Man, anybody who's ever read All You There, God is Me Margaret or Blubber or the Fudge series, that's all Miss Judy Bloom, And today are you there, God, it's me Margaret is coming out as a film. Coming out of the film today, you know? And yeah, man, this was surreal because if anybody who's ever heard me talk anybody when they asked me, what's my dreaming of you always say Judy Bloom.
Speaker 3: And for this to happen was incredible. All right, well, let's get into it now. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning.
Speaker 1: Every time I tell somebody, are you there, God, it's me, Margaret is coming out of the movie, they all say, it's just coming out of the movie, Like, well, why didn't it take so long to get this turned into a film?
Speaker 9: I'll tell you why, because for fifty years I wouldn't sell it, I wouldn't let it go. I was worried about what they might do to it. And then I don't know. Then I woke up to some of the really good stuff that was being done. And I got this fabulous letter from Kelly Freeman Craig and telling me about how much she wanted to do it and telling me about her first movie, a movie I had seen in love and who her mentor was, James L. Brooks, and it was like, this sounds promising. And they came to see me, and they made a very persuasive case, and it was if fudge the nineties Fudge was a bad experience for me. This was as good as an experience can be, I think for the writer of a book to be. So they just made me feel so welcome and they wanted to hear what I thought, you know, and it was an inclusive It was just a wonderful, happy process. And the end the movie could not please me more. I loved the movie.
Speaker 11: I love it.
Speaker 9: I love it. And they kept it set in the seven is. That was something that I said, you can't, you can't put this in another era because it's not going to work. And they kept it in the seventies. So it's very nostalgic. And I think for my readers who have now grown up to go and see this, I think, you know, it's going to it's their childhoods. I think I hope they're going to like it.
Speaker 1: Would you ever sell to TV and film rights to all of your books? Like you want to keep some of them just at literature?
Speaker 9: Oh no, I'm open, I'm willing. I'm talking about some others because I had this great experience.
Speaker 11: You know, do you think you could write in this era, this era of.
Speaker 1: Cancel culture and fake outrage and backlash about every little thing.
Speaker 9: Let's just say that I'm glad I wrote when I did, and that I have a bookstore to keep me very busy now. And so I think the only way I would be happy writing now is the way I was when I wrote in The Unlikely Event, which is historical fiction. Basically it doesn't feel like it to me because it took place during my lifetime, but it did take place in the fifties, and I think that's the only way I would feel comfortable today. I don't like to read books where everything is texts and emails, and I don't I you know, I want something else.
Speaker 11: Write about experiences. I like experiences, yeah, And.
Speaker 9: I like to be in the characters' heads. I like to know what's going on. I need to believe them when I'm reading a book. But I'm an I'm an easy person to make believe that this is happening. I love stories.
Speaker 1: Well, why is it important for you to champion another office who are under attack for the content.
Speaker 3: Of their work?
Speaker 9: Oh? Always, I've always, you know, we're in this together, sisters and brothers. I mean, you know who whatever work it's attacked, and it's usually work for young people. I want to be there for as long as I can be there to defend them.
Speaker 1: You know, technology and social media have exposed like children is so much at an early age. You think your books would still be considered taboo if you know, if they were released in in this time.
Speaker 9: You know, I don't well release now who knows because things are so crazy. But yes, kids can find information. They know how to find information. They don't need Margaret to tell them about periods. So that's different. But it's not. I never wrote them so much for information. As for emotional it's it's the emotional information that's different. It's about what's going on inside, do it? I think that connects us from generation to gen generation. I hope so I feel connected through books to my mother's generation. You know, she was a big reader. She always encouraged me to read, and my daughter and I read. That was a way we could communicate, even when things were rough between us. We could communicate by handing each other books to read. So book survey more. They're so much more than entertainment, but first they have to be entertaining for kids.
Speaker 1: You have your Judy Bloom Forever documentary and all there God is Meet Margaret coming out this spring.
Speaker 11: Are you bracing.
Speaker 1: Yourself for a new wave of criticism potentially our backlash?
Speaker 9: No, okay, I'm bracing myself for all good things at this point.
Speaker 1: Do you even care if somebody did have criticisms? You even care to defend yourself at this point and defend your work?
Speaker 9: Probably? Yeah? I mean I don't know that you ever stopped caring about that. You're my babies.
Speaker 1: Well, when it's all said and done and you know you have transitioned, what do you want the legacy of Julie Bloom to be?
Speaker 9: You know, I never think of legacy. I don't even know how to think of legacy. What do I want? She was here, she wrote books that touched her readers, and she sang and danced and laughed and it was it was good.
Speaker 11: Thank you, miss Judie. I really appreciate this. I didn't know how to.
Speaker 1: I mean, I never thought that this would actually happen. So the fact that it happened, I just lets me know.
Speaker 3: God is real.
Speaker 9: Thank you very much, Thank you so much. This is so great. You're great at this. They're wonderful.
Speaker 11: Thank you, thank you.
Speaker 3: Oh y'all, sound is so sweet.
Speaker 5: That was really nice.
Speaker 3: Listen, man, make sure y'all go see Are you there? God?
Speaker 1: It's me Margaret in Thetis today. It is an amazing, amazing, amazing film. I told you if you should take a take your oldest and your nine year.
Speaker 2: Old, Okay, you should definitely do that. I'll try to take him this weekend. But you know, this weekend it's all about dance. My daughter got a dance competition, so I'll be dancing.
Speaker 4: And it's about the Hampton University Legacy Ball, the reason why I'm even in New York. You're gonna be there tomorrow, right, the Legacy Ball for Hampton University.
Speaker 3: The gala. I'm actually crazy.
Speaker 2: I'm actually giving out an award for our boss. I'm gonna be giving her an.
Speaker 3: Award, so you'll definitely be there. Let's get to the rumors. Let's go.
Speaker 13: This is the room of report on the Breakfast Club, Honey, and.
Speaker 2: We got our co host Kendrick ge and Jess Hilarious here this morning.
Speaker 3: What we got, jes.
Speaker 5: What's up, y'all? Okay, so we got uh Keiley Williams.
Speaker 4: She was online other day and she said, Uh, I don't know why people say that black don't crack. Why do black people say that? Because it definitely cracks. She's upset about her black cracking.
Speaker 6: She's from three, one of the girls from w.
Speaker 4: Is it all the people who said black dome crack? Okay, growing up and led me to believe that because I was Black that I wouldn't crack.
Speaker 5: But you know what I did, Okay, I cracked cracked.
Speaker 4: Which one is that she's not? She's like Charmage, she's his lesbian friend.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she's the other one of the groups.
Speaker 3: Okay, y'all, y'all just talked all over the audio what.
Speaker 5: She was saying. Because I won't answer Henvy's question. I'm not just answering.
Speaker 6: I was trying to help Envy realize who she was and black cracks if you do crack.
Speaker 5: Everyone knows that.
Speaker 1: Well, well, I'll tell you one thing, notaory, nothing would disagree that black at.
Speaker 3: Crack at all.
Speaker 1: No, that's strong melonn crack just said black dough crack and lets you do crack.
Speaker 5: Yes, you you never heard that saying. That's the fact, black cracks.
Speaker 4: If you do crack, J Blige, you look good as HENDI ago.
Speaker 5: That was so that was a very long time ago. Just would bring up the past.
Speaker 4: And I don't even know if she even did Craig, but whatever drug she did it. And get to that skin, because that that that is some porcelain.
Speaker 5: Skin right there. First of all, all have the queen Mary J. Blige. Let's just start there. She's also extremely wealthy.
Speaker 6: You know, you could put hair, makeup, nice clothes. That's always gonna make anybody not say this is Mary j Bi the situation because what did this one and all? But you could dress up her former crack addict. But I don't feel I'm not talking about Mary Janna.
Speaker 3: Be honest with you.
Speaker 1: I gotta agree with I gotta agree with Jesse Larrys. If you've seen crackheads, most crackhead skin, don't be back.
Speaker 5: Excuse me.
Speaker 3: They be mad.
Speaker 4: I'm talking that's not true. Sometimes that heroin will get you. Yeah, really crack man crack never used crack.
Speaker 3: Guys just said it.
Speaker 4: I would say, job, that can't be talking about all sad people's on crack.
Speaker 5: I ain't say she was on crack. What you say that, Jess?
Speaker 4: I said, I don't know what drugs she did, but whatever it was, it didn't get to her skin.
Speaker 9: She looked.
Speaker 5: I don't know who did cry.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, so stupid. It's my chump man. What else you got? No?
Speaker 5: No, but Kelly, all right, Kelly. But I do agree with Kelly.
Speaker 4: I do not believe that, but I do believe probably, Oh my god, I agree with her because all it's not uncrackable, you know what I'm saying. We got Morgan Freeman. He was born old, you know what I'm saying. But he it ain't like it's black and cracked. It's just that he was already old. We have no youthful picture of him.
Speaker 3: I disagree.
Speaker 1: I think Morgan is the greatest amp because's one hundred and thirty seven.
Speaker 4: But he still looked like he ate my point, so that would be. But but he was alread. We we've known him since he was like that.
Speaker 1: So the reality of the situation, the more European blood you got in your body, the more likely you are cracking. So if you're a black person that got like forty fifty percent European in you, you're probably gonna crack.
Speaker 4: Well, Trick Dad, what do the trick Daddy got what he got? And I love him to death, and I know he loved me. Het stop Jess, Yes, you just throwing people got I don't understand it, but so does Tony Bractor. She looked, damn good, Oh that black crack, you know. No, it's it's other things that was going on with Trick obviously, but the black at the end of the day, like I said, it's cracked up. And I love him to death still, but we but shout out to the black people that look good. The whole cast of The Best Man looks good. We got more checks, you know, we got it looks good. Not you, not you, You're not more if even Pigfoot Monica, Missy Elliott, she goes by even Marcella, Yeah, I think it's pick for it, all right, all right, I'm sorry with that, And Beyonce ows the I r s.
Speaker 6: And we do not know that beyond don't owe anybody anything. I'm part of the beehive. And Beyonce say she don't own no money. She don't own no money. Behive will pull up to the I R S halfway off.
Speaker 4: Just paid all this money for this renaissance store. So if we gotta pay her, she gotta pay somebody else to.
Speaker 3: And that's what. Let me tell you something.
Speaker 1: I'm a pick and Smith Winfrey called it through and through. I will ride with Beyonce against anybody.
Speaker 4: And I had to pay you thirty for every pizza your baby, you better pay that twenty seven to the I R S.
Speaker 2: I know, I know you listened because you told me. And I'm rocking with y'all. I'm behaf and that is your rumor, reports Charlamagne.
Speaker 3: We are giving that dunk oh Man for after the hour.
Speaker 1: Donkey to Day is going to a young woman named Amelia Goldsmith. She is the worst kind of cloud chase. So we'll talk about it.
Speaker 3: Can we play Mary J Blash happen?
Speaker 2: Please at the top of that. Okay, all right, here's the Breakfast Cloak. Good morning, the Breakfast Club. Your mornings will never be the same it's.
Speaker 1: Tough to find that right person, especially when it comes to hiring for an open role. But zip Recruiters matching technology makes it easy to find and invite great candidates to apply to your jobs trying for free at ziprecruited dot com.
Speaker 4: Slash Breakfast La Maine say the gang don't get other Shame Maine.
Speaker 3: You are don't It's time for donkeys. Donkey of Today does not discriminated. I might not have the song today, bride got the donkey day. So do you ever feel I need to be a donkey man?
Speaker 5: It's the breakfast club, bitch, Please don't kive today Today.
Speaker 1: Well as Sharon, Donkey of Today for Friday, April twenty eighth is going to a young woman named Amelia Goldsmith. Familiar Goldsmith is a TikToker influencer. Those are the professional terms they use after reading this story. To me, she's just a cloud chaser and the worst kind of cloud chaser. Okay, the worst kind of cloud chaser to me is the people who do those charitable acts on camera.
Speaker 3: Now, I know it's a couple of ways to look at this.
Speaker 1: Some folks say, hey, since you see people doing all types of negative stuff, on camera. It's good to see someone doing something positive and maybe it will inspire other people to do positive things too. And then it's others who say, if the charity was really coming from your heart, wouldn't feel yourself doing it, especially in regards to giving to the less fortunate. By less fortunate, I mean the homeless are people who are in like real need. Like it's bad enough that the person is already in the condition they're in. Last thing they would want is a camera shoved in their face so you can personally make yourself look better. And that's exactly what Amelia Goldsmith did. See Amelia decided she wanted to do a curated act of kindness. I gotta salute my good brother Raconia from Cleveland, who encourages random acts of kindness. I too, encourage random acts of kindness, but the keyword is random. Okay, just do something nice for someone for no reason at all.
Speaker 3: I lived for that.
Speaker 1: But Amelia did a curated act of kindness because she decided to go to a random grocery store and pay for people's groceries. But this is how you know she wasn't doing it for anyone but herself, because she got upset that people wouldn't let her. Let's go live to Amelia's TikTok for the report place.
Speaker 4: Excuse me, this may be gone, but I would love to pay for your food shop today.
Speaker 5: Just because I want to.
Speaker 9: No, no, no, honestly, like I do, I do the same way.
Speaker 4: I want to do something nice.
Speaker 9: Everything, I just love to.
Speaker 4: That was stressful, guys, felt really like in panic mode.
Speaker 9: I don't know why.
Speaker 4: I just felt like I was expecting someone to be I was expecting the first person to be like, you know, overjoyed and grateful and happy for me to pay for their shopping. But obviously that didn't come down.
Speaker 9: Well.
Speaker 4: He was kind of he was a little bit like angry. I was a little bit like taken back, and then I'm gonna critimize. And then the second person, she just sort of looked at me like I was some absolutely idiot weirdo. You shouldn't say anything. I feel like I'm just really overwhelmed right now.
Speaker 3: I don't know what's very long.
Speaker 4: Also, like that was take a big challenge for me as well, because I just find like sort of social situations really quite hard.
Speaker 3: Just o goud.
Speaker 4: Like today because nobody would let me play for the groceries. I just feel like some people just don't want a camera in the face. I do understand where she's coming from, Yeah, but I think that she got that from seeing other people do it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they would translate as well.
Speaker 1: But nobody wanted her to do it because they knew she was doing it all for herself. And this is why some folks feel anonymous charity is the best way. And this is why to me, this is the worst kind of cloud chasing. If you wanted to pay for people's groceries, you just do it. You don't go to the grocery store, go live and start recording. You ask people. You ask people if they want their groceries paying. No, just do it if you really want to do it. You know when I've done this, when I've been in line behind someone and that person gets to the register and their car don't work, or they get to the register and realize what they got is out of their budget, so they about to put it back. I've intervened in those moments and said, Noah, I got it for you. But just standing there like a damn insane person with your live going telling people you want to pay for their groceries.
Speaker 3: That's why that man asked you why, and.
Speaker 1: That was the right question and the answer isn't because you just wanted to do a good deed. The why was you just wanted to cap for your social media and nothing was pure about your intentions.
Speaker 3: You did that for engagement.
Speaker 1: You did that for likes and views, and she got what she wanted because the video has over eight hundred thousand views on TikTok. This story was reported in the New York Post, That's where I got it from, and now I'm talking about it on Beasts Club.
Speaker 3: Damn did she win? Well?
Speaker 5: She got more popular and that was the goal. She got more popular from it.
Speaker 4: And like you just said, when if you don't like something, don't give it attention. So we probably shouldn't gave her more likes.
Speaker 6: But I think this we got to put ourselves in these people's conditions, Like who wants to be filmed on their worst day?
Speaker 5: I don't like taking photos without my wig. You know what I'm saying. I want to have hair, makeup, I want to look the best. I want filter.
Speaker 6: So we got to be more empathetic for these people who are in need in that moment and not take advantage of their low moment before we could get a high move.
Speaker 1: I agree she got what she wanted, which is which is attention, but I will turn it into a teachable moment. There is nothing better than lifting someone else up. When you give cheerfully and from the heart, people will accept that gracefully. But when you give simply because you are trying to get yourself attention via one of these social media apps, of course nobody is going to accept that.
Speaker 3: Why because it's not pure.
Speaker 1: A gift is pure when it is given from the heart to the right person at the right time, at the right place, and when we expect nothing in return.
Speaker 3: This is the most important part.
Speaker 1: When we expect nothing in return, you, Amelia, accepted it exactly, which expected exactly what you got, which is attention on TikTok. And that is what I don't respect, because real generosity is doing something nice for someone who will never find out. Please give Amelia Goldsmith the sweet sounds of the Hamiltons. Oh no, the.
Speaker 3: Dog gee?
Speaker 4: Ye all.
Speaker 1: Right now, Kendred g my darkness. Yes, she has a gift she wants to give us. Yes, that's from her heart.
Speaker 3: That is pure.
Speaker 6: That is pure, that's from I was thinking that when you were doing all that, Because first of all, I want to say that y'all know the history. You know, I'm a radio veteran for twenty four years. Charlamagne and I have both been fire how many four times in the past four times? Yeah, fire An Ivy and I went to college together, Hampton University. So I want to give y'all a gift for being radio rock stars like y'all have taken the radio situation to a whole nother level.
Speaker 5: And I just want to show y'all how much I love y'all. What we got, what we give y'all the best, the best gift ever. It's actually a photo of myself.
Speaker 6: It's a photo of myself that we're gonna put in the studio and it says, congratulations on higher success.
Speaker 5: Charlamade and dj MV. Now you always have the best with you in the studio. You're welcome.
Speaker 1: Today.
Speaker 5: Just stay out.
Speaker 6: It say same everything. Because they didn't have me on the wall, Jess, I looked at the ball. I bought my own damn picture and you're gonna put it on the one man. I think I got you too. I got one in a black shirt and a white shirt. Okay, Michael Jackson.
Speaker 3: Did you not just listen to Donkey of today? Yeah, so she goes, did you just not listen to Donkey?
Speaker 13: You can put it right there at that mic right there, put it right there, that mic right there? All right, all right, all right, all right, all right when.
Speaker 3: We come back now it's serious.
Speaker 9: Now.
Speaker 2: First of all, we got to say shout to me, you enjoy. We'll see you guys on Monday. That's right, yeah, absolutely everybody else. Now, if you have kids in the car, this is the first time I'm gonna tell you that maybe you might want to turn it down just a little bit.
Speaker 3: You know why, Because it's Friday.
Speaker 4: Say you know what that means.
Speaker 3: It's freaking Friday. And Suki Hannah is joining us this morning.
Speaker 2: Now, if you don't know who Suki Hannah is, love and hip hop, she's a porn too, right, she got to.
Speaker 5: Point out, Oh my god, don't know.
Speaker 4: She already got me caught up calling somebody your crackhead. I'm not about to say this man.
Speaker 5: This lady is.
Speaker 6: She has a mind sharing her sexual experience with the world. That's a better way.
Speaker 5: Guiana is just Suki Yana.
Speaker 4: And when she's having sex in the past, it was with her men, So I don't think she's a porn star. And do y'all know that she made her debut on Jerry Spring of God rest Is So do y'all know that Sukiyana was on Jerry Springer her first performance.
Speaker 5: That makes sense, y not just.
Speaker 3: Google sexy porna popped up?
Speaker 4: Well, look, we didn't see it. We don't know nothing about it. Is it portant when it's your man?
Speaker 2: I can't show you because I go to y'all go to human resources, I get fired.
Speaker 3: But if y'all google it, I'll see it on your own.
Speaker 2: But we're gonna talk to her when we come back. Sukianna and Jess Hilarious we take this yesterday. So Jess Hilarious did what she did and me and Charlamagne fail.
Speaker 3: You know what, thank you. It's the Breakfast Good morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 4: Not too long ago, you said you didn't want you did not want to be gett on no more. You wanted to be you know, classier. I guess you know where did that stem from? Did that stem from what commentators or you know, spectators definitely didn't spend from like commentators or spectators or the popcorn crew.
Speaker 5: Gotcha.
Speaker 4: Honestly, I'm just growing as a woman. I am growing, you know, And I feel like it's just because I came from the hood. Don't mean that I forever I have to be, you know, ghetto. Anything wrong with being ghetto?
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 3: I thought i'd just seen an interview. You said you want to you would fart?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I will fart itf I said that. Yes, you think that's ghetto.
Speaker 3: I used to say that all the time back in the day. That was one thing I used to say, you know, you sucker for out of girls.
Speaker 4: But but I don't think that's not of love and respect.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't think that's get I just think that's disgusting. Yeah, it's just nasty.
Speaker 4: I never said I didn't want to be nasty. No more so, I don't get it. But if a man was to sucker far off my ass, I'm gonna lat them.
Speaker 5: I love that. Let's get it now.
Speaker 4: You also said since he bought it up and only him he bought it up, that she would like to be on as well.
Speaker 3: She shot shout at Didy first shot up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's the only comparison that that she in the company because earlier somebody had said that they like to be pe I'm saying I thought it wasn't there said and I was showing love, I said, because she is in supportation of supportation. At the end of the day, I don't know what I might do for somebody that I love. Yeah, Like I'm a very submissive Queen's That's why I like to talk to somebody with leadership skills, because if I talk to a drug dealer, he probably had me in the hood, and I don't want to do that.
Speaker 3: Drugs have a fantastic leadership skills. Man, I love drug everything. I think there's not a drug dealer out.
Speaker 1: Here that couldn't been especially if you were a King fin you could have been the CEO Beforetune five hundred.
Speaker 4: My daddy was a drug dealer, So that's okay. But at the end of the day, I feel like, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 8: Let me.
Speaker 11: Just happening.
Speaker 3: Are you at least on only fans? Are you getting paid for this paid?
Speaker 9: You know?
Speaker 4: You know how much I made from only fans? Bring it up a million, more than a million.
Speaker 3: Pay But we're not.
Speaker 4: Even just talking about only fans. We're talking about posters.
Speaker 5: The viral.
Speaker 4: I'm blessed with one of them good looking cats. I don't know what you y'all does see, but yeah, like I'm really one of them girls. Yeah, I know you. Oh you don't know what's going on? What's going yeah, because I'm I'm something irregular that you ain't never seen before. So I'm gonna get you used to it. Hence the name Silki with the good koochie. It ain't good for nothing. Listen, you get paid off. And that's what happened, which brings me to my next question. Are you still on only fans? Literally I'm not on only fans right now, focused on my career and that's as an artist and as a TV star.
Speaker 3: Absolutely. A couple of weeks ago people were mad at you. A couple of weeks ago.
Speaker 4: Right now you would have said, that's okad, But with my hair. He come on the show.
Speaker 8: What you say.
Speaker 9: He did?
Speaker 4: He said, Saxy, did now know you my brows?
Speaker 9: Get?
Speaker 3: I thought you said y I did think he I thought he said, y'all wanted to do it?
Speaker 4: He said he said that, He said you want to do it, and that's my girl't want to do So basically, what you want to say is no, I'm not the one that said I wanted to was like, honestly didn't want along with the flow and I didn't.
Speaker 5: Want to be a party.
Speaker 4: Okay, so one thing about it. We on South Beach, we and Miami, we like to turn up, you know, and we're all outside, were working on the ground, and I don't know who the hell said grabbed the hair and started I just like I have with it.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 4: First, no, at first, I was like, I'm not doing that. It's like, that's cool for others that might be whatever they think, but me, that's a missive play. I was actually having a good time, mister, mister play Like if I'm man want to walk me like a dog, I'm gonna let him walk me like a dog. I'm gonna walk him like a dog. I'm gona whip him with my wig. I'm gonna put candle wax on his ass. I'm gonna beat here his ass, I'm gonna stretch his ass.
Speaker 3: Mama had a problem with it, and she said something, you respond, yeah, my mama.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, but Blue Mama had a problem with him too.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I did not make her cry.
Speaker 4: Say something boat face, you know what?
Speaker 1: Verbatim he said, you're the queen of the young struggle face. But that was it was the jokes between her and me, going back and forth. She actually cried when our former co host, ANGELIEE brought up her mother who had just passed away.
Speaker 3: That's what actually made her cry. And Little Mama said that herself.
Speaker 4: Okay, no, no, all right, no, you don't think that the fact the struggle of young struggle face her cry a little bit even after her mom and looking at the loss and looking at the.
Speaker 5: You don't think that you coulda chilled and refrained from that comment.
Speaker 3: I apologize Little Mama wherever you are if you see this. Remember I don't really okay because I remember people bring it up all the time. I can't get it accountability, you right, And you know.
Speaker 4: She did know, but she had rope. She has sent me like some universe meditation things. And I know she didn't mean. She didn't mean anything wrong.
Speaker 3: She sent you a scripture.
Speaker 4: She was trying to give me some healing. Yeah, gonna, I'm gonna lie. I do need a little bit of healing. Wrong, But friend, it could have been personal. It could could have been more personal because it was like a little shady like, look at what they're doing to the America. They get more than walk. Like, yeah, like what you say, you ain't saying nothing about me fartning these mouths.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because she probably did that.
Speaker 12: She did it.
Speaker 4: I ain't gonna let me clear this up. I ain't gonna lie. I feel like me knowing people. I feel like she's a genuine girl. She just hadn't She didn't mean to, because I just if I could request, I just I heard d M me and we coulda talked to your chat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we got more with Suki Hannah. When we come back, don't move.
Speaker 3: It's the breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Good morning, don't want to everybody's teach Envy Charlamaine to God, just hilarious. We are the breakfast Club. Were still kicking it with Suki Hannah. Now you got you got three kids, right?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Is that the reason you said?
Speaker 2: You know what, I'm gonna get away from only fans because you have kids to go to school and all the kids to be like, I know your mama's you know super?
Speaker 4: No, No, Like, first of all, yeah, they don't want super with the good couchie because I pop off the kids. My kids know I'm super with the good Kucci.
Speaker 3: Who the hell No, I was gonna say, because because they know you.
Speaker 5: You gotta.
Speaker 4: Let me tell you something. I love being pregnant. I love having baby, and I love raising babies, and I dress feed all of them. I love children like I love my children so much. And they're gonna have prominent futures whatever. They want to be boxers, they want to be a sacrifice. Anything I'm gonna do. I'm gonna do what I gotta do to make them day. But I feel like I'm gonna what it takes for me to get that cooing to make sure they straight. I'm gonna do what I gotta do. Nobody can't judge me.
Speaker 3: You have to check a mom in school for saying something on her kids.
Speaker 4: My kids don't go to no public school. I pay for teachers.
Speaker 3: I paid for school.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I do stuff like that because you know my kids are My kids are special. Like I'm not doing that. Everybody has their own reason what they do. But I'm a breastfeeder mom and I and I and I love my children. I have a good support system of good family and like I have a career and I take care of my kids are very good. I love them like I would do anything for them now as far as my only feels, everybo Yeah, did y'all know what y'all mom's done?
Speaker 5: Did? Did y'all know what telling y'all y'all had them bills pay?
Speaker 4: And I ain't never had no chicken cooking.
Speaker 3: Dress before Motown pre niggas something.
Speaker 4: What's Martin Luther King? And what would they called again? Whenever Jazabelle sh yeah, jezabel out there, Pope, think about us. One thing about us, We're gonna pop some cat. Cat ain't free, and when the kids need some food, we're gonna do what we gotta do. That's one thing about black women. We're gonna make. It's something out of nothing.
Speaker 3: I don't get.
Speaker 4: We got five cent one dollar. We're gonna make some shape, Okay, old.
Speaker 3: And she said, man, I gotta go pop some going to get my baby. Ain't gonna do that.
Speaker 4: My baby's gonna be. My baby's rich right now, right now, right now is a little girl. She don't have to work any day of her life. She don't have to understand the struggle. She don't have to understand what the hood is like. And that's and that's what I did my baby will never have to be in no hood and will ever have to work for nobody. I'm gonna take care of her for the rest of my life and when I die, she's gonna be good. That's type of woman that I am. Maybe ain't gonna have to pop Noka.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna pop the cat. I'm the cat.
Speaker 4: Okay, you get it smooth to day he got the console popping in. Let me stop for envy get upset. Speaking of the gusbands.
Speaker 5: Gay husband, Oh my god, because I want.
Speaker 4: To ask you, do you consider yourself gay? I don't kiss, bisexual, whatever.
Speaker 3: Don't do I have to have a name, No, you don't.
Speaker 4: I don't want one because I seen like the interview that I did, and I was just you know, trying to explain. He kept asking me all these different cords Jason. He kept asking me all these different quess Yeah, shout out to Jason Lee. But he asked me all these different questions about what my sexuality is. And I was kind of talking in circles and I've seen the comments and they were like shout out to the people that's real gay and going through the real things. And it was just like, you know, they're so judgmental in the comments. And that's why a lot of these men are d l and that's all why a lot of these people don't want to come out the closet. I don't consider myself gay. I don't consider myself straight. I love people. I feel like, well, maybe I didn't have it, go on a date or be in a relationship. You know, I haven't did that. But I don't want to just say, oh, I don't aid some cuci and just look at women as kucci. I don't want to say that. I don't want to say that. I think it's wrong, so I keep it to myself. Why would I just act like women are just females are just sexual?
Speaker 5: Yeah, just a meal.
Speaker 4: Maybe I don't want to get into it because I'm still finding out who I am as a woman and a human. Let people come out as they can like that they want. Sometimes I'm might like sometimes I might.
Speaker 5: Like it's one to me, Maybe it's you know what. That's why I was going to ask you about Slim Jimmy from Race Truman did.
Speaker 4: I ain't even had no connection with that.
Speaker 9: Slim.
Speaker 4: They said, me and swim Jimmy are really good friends and he done gave me opportunities. You know, I just did like a video shoot with him. And we've been friends for a long time, even before I was like famous, Like he always showed me love. And those people that you know with me before gotch like I'm always gonna fuck with him. Honestly, I never took that and never tried it. Yeah what I you never never know, but I never did that yet. You know, he didn't never have no of this ghetto good guy and if he did, I'll probably tear his ass on. You better fought up in at mouth, that slim Jimmy mouth.
Speaker 3: So yeah, what are the issues with the baby?
Speaker 4: And he does have a baby mama, and she says something to everybody, you do exactly like I don't even talk to with these baby mamas that we still wanting them. You always could tell. It's like listen, it was like she posted me on her Instagram story and she was, you know, talking about him and talking about me, and it was just like why am I included?
Speaker 9: Like like what they like?
Speaker 4: But it's always the girls that know who can suck them out of a man. She know what they may like and she's like to say, so I don't know if somebody says something close to I'm not his tight. You know that was in the comments. Yeah, let me tell you something about me. These guys be loving a chocolate woman, a freaking these girls be thinking old. No, they love a chocolate freaky girl. And I'm a real woman, like I'm the one that's gonna cook friend when you don't because you and I cook, You feel me like I cook it. I cook it all and I'm a good person.
Speaker 3: Let's talk about your music.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, I got that single Cataigo with AfroB and I ain't gonna lie him to New York for promo, run and the city, all the DJ's, DJ Clue and everybody. They but showing me a lot of love. And they're telling me that I gotta hit. And I believe in.
Speaker 3: He's a liar. He said that to everybody.
Speaker 4: You a mother. Yeah, but let me tell you something. I promise you. I promise you because I know one of that two piece that you got on you gotta throw up your ass and your booty whole shape. So I'm gonna let you be great, but we're gonna get back in here again. It's shame that you like that ass licked and because I got a song car eating and I'm talking about eating an ass, but I know it felt like his ass. Say, as Charlene campaign Champagne, You're gonna respect for you when you see one.
Speaker 3: Don't get DJ clue line. God, tell the truth.
Speaker 4: The mother your here, the eyebrows on fleets. So we're gonna go from talking about as.
Speaker 5: You better and then and then this is crazy.
Speaker 3: Hand.
Speaker 4: Okay, let's know this is real. Seriously, guys, because who did y'all? You'll know I like to pray. Okay, all right, Father God, we just want to give you the thanks kind of gratitude again. We love you, and we thank you for a blessing us with these opportunities that we have, our careers, our children, and our wives, our husbands, our boyfriends and everything that you blessed us with. Father God, we ask you to continue to bless us and get those evil, bad mind people away from us, people with bad intentions and bad energy, and just bless us with positive energy and open the doors for us to continue to love each other and open doors for others. Father God, we love you, and we thank you, and Jesus name, we pray Amen.
Speaker 3: Good morning, the breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Everybody's DJ n V Charlamagne to God. We are the breakfast Club. We got our co host Jess Hilarious here, yes, and being Hendry g somewhere walking around. But you know, it's Friday, and instead of doing the rumors, we do pass the aucs. It's a segment where we bring our Lonise Nila up here, who gets busy.
Speaker 3: Maryland's own she used.
Speaker 1: She usually said she from Baltimore, but since just here, she won't claim I'm from Maryland.
Speaker 5: I've never said Baltimore. I'm putting that girl on the spot. Are you from in Maryland? Fort mea severing for me?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, that's definitely. That ain't the name in Baltimore, Shane. They didn't say Baltimore. Army based, Okay, I mean.
Speaker 5: Army bas.
Speaker 9: Well.
Speaker 2: She does past the aug and she puts us on whatever she's listening to in her playlist, whether it's new, whether it's old, whether it's something she needs to put.
Speaker 9: Us up on. It's time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, DJ, what we starting today, Nalla.
Speaker 14: This week we're taking it to Brooklyn and we're starting with Big Lola. She just dropped just relaxed with Big Lola. Big Lola and the music video Drives today. I'm actually in it. So I wanted to shout out this record tapping his Lola books, just relax, okay, So she said, the.
Speaker 1: Choice is yours by Black she classic record that came out in the nineteen hundred.
Speaker 3: Remember eighty they used to be with me?
Speaker 2: No, yeah, absolutely, she signed to eighty oh and no signed to eighty and drive and then sav got her a deal, you know, Savage her A and R.
Speaker 3: So congratulation you said that whole team over there, and.
Speaker 1: What up, Lola. I just like to see the bridge. I like to see the bridge being the gap, being bridge between.
Speaker 3: The old school and now. And I don't like to call it old school the classic and then that.
Speaker 4: Correct, right way, I should say to old school for sure. And just to be correct, I think that was literally ninety four. I was two years old in Black Sheep.
Speaker 3: No year year before, I think that's.
Speaker 5: No, I think that was ninety four.
Speaker 3: I think of nineteen hundred and ninety one.
Speaker 5: Oh, I was a year before I was. I don't know. I think it was ninety four, but I don't know.
Speaker 4: But that I want to say shout out to Lola too, because I like when people sample old school as Charlemagne Wild say classic, but when they do it right, that's right, right, when they mess it up, but it was good, shout out, what the.
Speaker 3: Hell are you doing in the video? I'm diacing mad on though.
Speaker 5: Yes, we're close making.
Speaker 3: The change first.
Speaker 14: He is right, that's funny, all right. Yeah, so shout out to Lola. I'm glad you guys like that one. The second one, Jess actually is from your hometown. To Shorty Shorty. Oh yes, his project drops today and my favorite one off there is called Thug Life.
Speaker 3: You know Shorty Shorty.
Speaker 5: I do know Shorty Shorty. I like a couple of songs.
Speaker 4: Okay, Shorty Shorty, that's my guy, got bottom he yeah, no, no, no, no, no, you're hearing it right now. He definitely does a little bit. But I think I think I like Shot Lizzy. I mean I think I like Shorty Shorty a little better than Shot Lizzy.
Speaker 14: Not because he's from DCT, no reason.
Speaker 3: Shorty Shorty a little vibby of me.
Speaker 5: I can listen to him more than the hour, like I'm good. I'm good on that.
Speaker 3: Shorty from Baltimore, not Shorty from Baltimore City.
Speaker 11: Shorty from Baltimore City.
Speaker 5: Yeah, super dope record.
Speaker 14: Yes, and the last one is going to be freaky t mixed with lot of okay hmm, okay.
Speaker 3: I have no idea what you're talking about, but I feel like she told him she's saying she's riding in the man's face.
Speaker 5: That I don't know. It's a vibe though, Yeah it is.
Speaker 3: It is a vibe.
Speaker 4: I was getting, like dojah. I was getting those a little bit rap. Yeah, rap doja mixed with a little bit of cooy lore. That was cool with freaking shout out the freaking see that was cool.
Speaker 1: Y'all can't understand the lyrics, and y'all say it's a vibe. How y'all know it's a vibe from the music of the drugs, Because if you.
Speaker 5: Get it's from the drugs and the music together, you can just but that gouty.
Speaker 4: Like if you want to clip, you're going, it's like, don't matter, you can make up your own words.
Speaker 5: I like that.
Speaker 3: We should get just a beat beat and just wrap that just like that.
Speaker 9: The mix.
Speaker 5: God, breakfast clippy, you.
Speaker 2: Do understand one word as long as you can understand, all right, Well, thank you so much for joining us.
Speaker 3: Give more your Instagram handles and all that's the good stuff.
Speaker 14: Yes, definitely follow me on Instagram at nails tomorrow. Makes sure you guys have the link in bio to download the past the Auks playlist, and make sure you guys tap into my Amazon show every Tuesday and Thursday on radio and then Wednesday nights we are live me Rob Markman, Gay p and Speedy on rotation on Amazon as well.
Speaker 2: Now look, get in to it all right, but when we come back, of course, we got the people's choice mix.
Speaker 3: It don't move.
Speaker 2: It's to Breakfast Club. Good Morning, the Breakfast Club. Your mornings will never be the same. Introducing the game, a new single from the locks Rickross and Fat Joe. This track is more than just a tribute for hoops culture, It's a lifestyle. Find out more at DraftKings dot com. Slash the Game available now on all major streaming platforms. Sing Everybody's dj n V Charlamagne to God. We are the Breakfast Club. Now we got a salute to just Hilarious for joining us the last couple of days. And you're gonna be in Connecticut and I am gonna.
Speaker 4: Be in Bridgeport, Connecticut at the stress back through. We got two shows, one at seven thirty one and nine thirty tonight and then one tomorrow seven thirty, nine thirty.
Speaker 2: Again, there's limited tickets left, so get your tickets now. You don't want to miss out. I think they might be like four tickets, so go get your tickets right now. It will sell out. I think it's just the early show is the remaining right.
Speaker 4: Yea early show is the only show the seven thirty for tonight. Get your tickets just slarius official dot com. There were twenty seven tickets left, but right now might only be full left.
Speaker 3: Guess we're talking about it. Get your tickets were We appreciate you just as always. Let and Kender let them know about your single show. Yes, yes, before that.
Speaker 2: Before that before Kendris in town because she's hosting a gala.
Speaker 5: Yes, I am hosting a gala.
Speaker 6: Nvy and I went to the best black college ever created, Hampton University. Tomorrow I'm hosting the Legacy Blue Gala. I think the word is gala. Now is galas at gala?
Speaker 3: Can it be both? It can be both?
Speaker 9: O heay give me both?
Speaker 6: So yes, sansa demo, We'll be hosting it. So shoutout saw Hampton University graduate. Also shouts to any HBCU if you win, I'll be doing that tomorrow.
Speaker 5: But yes, I have a very popular online.
Speaker 6: Single show on Facebook, Instagram and also YouTube, and I host that on the weekends as well too. If you're looking for love, I got you follow me on Instagram. I was trying to get to seven hundred k. So every time I jumped ten thousand followers, I'm gonna send somebody five hundred dollars in cash.
Speaker 3: At Rushard I g my g is Kendred.
Speaker 4: G Media and I'll follow you back to So do it fast, Kendred G Media.
Speaker 2: I'll tell your funny story. So Demo is he does late nights. Yeah, on a bunch of stations. He's syndicated. Shout to the brother Demo. You know I was pledging when I was in Hampton part I'm not pugging. I was pledging cap.
Speaker 5: Lined niggas.
Speaker 3: Oh good. And that was all the way through, right all the way through.
Speaker 2: I went through everything you could possibly imagine that you're not supposed to talk about. And the d Demo's dad had to give me an eighty for me to be able to make grade he gave me a seventy nine.
Speaker 5: Are you seeing a seventy nine?
Speaker 3: Seventy nine?
Speaker 5: So that's why you're not a cap.
Speaker 2: That's why I'm not a cap. But African American Studies gave me a seventy nine. Did he know that he needed to give you a I asked him and he told me.
Speaker 5: You always coming up just a little bit of short. That's all good.
Speaker 2: But anyway, but yeah, we're gonna we're gonna have fun at at the gala or galler, whatever you want to call it.
Speaker 3: This weekend. We want everything to be gay so bad.
Speaker 5: We're gonna be at the gyor.
Speaker 2: We're gonna be honoring THEO Mitchell, which is our boss. She's I'm actually giving her her award. Yes, yeah, she also went to university. She went to Hampton as well. Yes, I can't just say went to Hampton. We all graduated, cause some people be front like Charlamage says he's a doctor, never went to college.
Speaker 3: First of all, don't front on South Carolina State University. My mama's all my mother. They gave me an honorary doctor. Pay for it. I didn't pay for it.
Speaker 1: What happened was I gave a quarter million dollar. Uh went to this school, opened up a scholarship and my mother and my grandmother's maiden name the Ford Family Scholarship, and yes.
Speaker 5: You a doctor, so they paid.
Speaker 3: He paid for me. I gave, I gave, I.
Speaker 1: Gave the commencement speech at the graduation and then that's when they made me, Yeah, what are you a doctor?
Speaker 3: In just the envy personal do you guys.
Speaker 5: Really do have a love affair?
Speaker 3: When we come back and got the positive notice the breakfast club.
Speaker 2: In the morning on to everybody his ej MV Charlamagne, thea goud we are the breakfast club.
Speaker 3: It's time to get up out of here. I got a shout out to thin y'all need to do it for get out of here.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna shout out.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna shut out Connecticut because you know, I live in Chicagnecticut.
Speaker 5: I list one to show in Chicago w GC.
Speaker 6: But I'm actually born in Connecticut, So shout us to Waterbury, Connecticut. Try state area. I think sometimes people don't realize that, but big up to Connecticut. I'm happy to be so close to home.
Speaker 4: Yeah you're gonna be there this weekend, Yes, ma'am, Yes, thank you, Yeah, Bridge Word Connecticut.
Speaker 5: Definitely there is yes, thank you, Discrets factory.
Speaker 9: Yap.
Speaker 5: Y'all gonna wait till I take a gulf of cops.
Speaker 3: So I ask you a question.
Speaker 5: So we can talk about this. You drink every morning this early in the morning. You say, yes, man, Yes I do.
Speaker 6: Probably that could be alcoholic kind of you know, And that could be drink before six a m.
Speaker 5: That's that's kind of alcoholic ish. That's close to it in the show right now. Maybe you drink before six a m. But my black ain't crack, so we could.
Speaker 3: That is Friday, Friday, and is five o'clock somewhere a positive arm listen to positive notice this. I just want to reiterate what I said during Donkey of Today.
Speaker 1: Real generosity is doing something nice for someone who would never find out.
Speaker 5: Breakfast club you don't finish for y'all dump