Speaker 1: All right, So this week started out with drama after two journalists from competing organizations left their long standing jobs. On Monday, Don Lemon was reportedly terminated from his position at CNN, and Fox News announced that Tucker Carlson won't be returning to that network. The news sent shockwaves through social media, and director Lee Daniels had an idea. He was one of many that shared his thoughts about Lemon and Carlson. Daniels did an Instagram live video encouraging Lemon and Carlson to join forces. Daniels said, Don Lemon, Tucker Carlson. If I were a smart executive, I put them both on the same TV show, How bananas would the ratings be? I think it could possibly unite the country. Now that's from Lee Daniels. What do you think, Steve?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I told you liked the country. Well, now, Liz, there's news now. Mister Daniels, you do great moves, excellent work.
Speaker 3: Is epic as proud as you don't. I'll tell you what I'll produce the show cause it'll be a hell hit.
Speaker 1: It's about you.
Speaker 3: As matter of fact, I'm Finn text Don right now to tell him to deal for boy please, and mister Daniels, since we talking about movies, I'm here if you need.
Speaker 1: Me, And how is this about you?
Speaker 3: This is a great time to tell me, mister Daniels, I'd like to work.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying.
Speaker 1: The question is with Don Lemon and Tucker Carlson be good on TV together?
Speaker 2: Oh see, it would be it would be the question.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it would be tough man, but it would be musty TV because that's never been done before.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: Okay, look like like CNN does it, CNN does it. They'll have a republican right wing like Scott on every now and then to add the right perspective. But never have you had two stars sit there and debate certain subjects in comics.
Speaker 2: And I think we'll be interested.
Speaker 3: But these two egos in the same room, he's gonna be wrong.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But it was like you said, must see for the right check, you better deal with it. So there you go, all right. In an interview at Time one hundred Summit earlier this week, Kim Kardashian talked about her criminal justice reform efforts and said she would consider giving up reality TV to be an attorney full time. Kim's passion for law and justice has been well documented over the past several years. Just last week, camera sister Chloe and rapper Little Baby visited at California State Prison to learn about inmates experiences on the inside. When asked if she would ever leave reality television to focus solely on being a lawyer, Kim said, quote, I would be just as happy being an attorney full time and doing that. The journey just really opened up my eyes to so much. It gets overwhelming because there's so much to be done. I would totally spend more time doing that. Cameras or no cameras, so there.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: I mean, I think everybody has to get to a point in a life where you discover your purpose. And I think that's when life becomes very fulfilling, when you find the reason why. The two most important days in your life are the day you're born and the day you discover why. Those two days are absolutely critical. The sad part of it is a lot of people go through life never really attaching themselves to a purpose. And Kim Kardashian could very well find that, because you know, it's if you thinking, if anybody is thinking out there, there's got to be more to life.
Speaker 2: Than this. That's because it is.
Speaker 3: And the moment you stop thinking there's got to be more to life than this, you in some trouble.
Speaker 2: Because the Bible clearly says.
Speaker 3: A man without a dream or a vision shall perish.
Speaker 2: It does not say a man without an education will pass.
Speaker 3: It says when you stop dreaming and having visions, you will die because there is nothing to shoot for. And once you lose the aiming ability, you've lost one of the major components to waken up every day. And that's what I thank God for a great deal, my ability to have dreams and visions. And everybody has them, everybody on the show has them, everybody listening has them. You just can't let the devil rob you of that, because the devil's main goal in.
Speaker 2: Life is to rob you of your destiny. That he wants that more than anything.
Speaker 3: He don't care if you get a big house, he don't care if you make a lot of money. He just wants to rob you of your destiny. What God has put you on this world to do. And if he can make you think there's nothing for you to do, if he can make you think you've already arrived, if he can get you to thinking this is it in Lord, have mercy. He wins the battles fight, people fight. I'm sorry you didn't ask.
Speaker 2: Me all that. No, that was good though.
Speaker 1: People need to hear that. That's greatness.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: Moving on to Angel Reese. You know her exposure has increased drastically since she led the LSU Tigers women's basketball team to the twenty twenty three NCAA National Championship earlier this month. She's so popular now that during a recent radio interview, she revealed that rappers Drake and Future were among the many celebrities that have slid into her DMS. Reese made sure she explained the nature of their conversations, though, Angel said they just congratulated her. It was just congratulations, Okay, that's all it was. Before you start thinking other things, just congratulations.
Speaker 2: And what have we learned from this?
Speaker 3: Fella says you stay out, But imagine that Drake.
Speaker 1: You look at your your your d MS and Drake is in there. Wow.
Speaker 2: I don't even know how to do. I don't know why to get in there.
Speaker 3: You.
Speaker 1: Oh, all right? Coming up at twenty minutes after the hour, Steve has a special announcement and wonder what that could be. We'll find out right after this. You're listening Morning show