Speaker 1: It is time now for junior and sports talk, which you got junior?
Speaker 2: Okay, Sureley, Well let's just go ahead get it out of recap NBA playoffs this week, UK.
Speaker 3: I know it's tough on you, man.
Speaker 2: I know Nick's knockout the Cavalias man one O six ninety five the other night man they out.
Speaker 3: I know it's tough, funk man.
Speaker 4: I know they already texted me he said the Calves was almost as bad as the Smiths was on Celebrity Family. I texted him back and said, no, the Calves was worse. Another Cleveland tragedy. So so so far.
Speaker 2: Well, uh well look at this man they throwing the ones man, because let's talk about this man.
Speaker 3: These heat man knocked the bucks out. They gone, The Greek is gone. The Greek is gone.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 4: Job Jimmy who Jimmy Blanket and blank Butler.
Speaker 2: Put up forty two man, Now you come back forty two man. It was one twenty eight, one twenty six in over time. Jimmy but getting buckets and the Greek freak did the press conference. Said you know what, man, it's steps as he says. So he said, he coming back next season. You're gonna have to.
Speaker 3: Because your answers out right now.
Speaker 2: Also, man, you know what, they ain't going away up the Kings and the Warriors.
Speaker 3: Man, let me tell you something. The Warriors is not going away.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: They knocked off the Kings, won twenty three to one, sixteen, the Warriors taking all the team they beat again. Yeah, they take off bye bye Kings. They take a three to two lead.
Speaker 4: Man, you are not gonna catch them. Light skinned boys. Y'all play to night.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah they played the knight. I mean on time. Yeah, they played the night.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The Kings and the Warriors play game six tonight. Also uck, you know Phoenix sent the Clippers home. Yeah, gonna take on devil you know. And no Kawhi Leonard, no Paul George.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they can't win with them on the on the on.
Speaker 3: The Westbrook was out there swinging, he was fighting. He was swinging on people.
Speaker 2: He will rebounding if the swing come behind, he rebound got away. Yeah.
Speaker 3: He not playing man.
Speaker 2: So also tonight, man, like I said, we got the Kings and the Wars and then we got the Grizzlies.
Speaker 3: And the Lakers. Man, can the Lakers close it out tonight?
Speaker 4: The Grillies that boy Ja Morunt is a special talent. But this light skinned boy dealing Brooks that wear his hair platted. You need to shut your young ass down and learn yourself something because Lebron been handing it to your ass. You should have you should have had more respect about that. Something about this man. Oh he didn't get twenty rebounds and that I saw him blow by your ass like he was me standing on the corners.
Speaker 3: So I mean, the light.
Speaker 4: Skinned people need to be very careful, especially when you wear pig tails. You can't clap your hand talk trash dealing Brooks.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 4: I'm wearing white framed glass. You don't look like a killer in white sun bron blown man, Now watch your mouth.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Junior for sports talk. Coming up at the top of the hour. Is a modern generation more rude and disrespectful. We'll talk about it right after this. You're listening to Harvey Morning Show.