Speaker 1: Good morning, Usa yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo.
Speaker 2: Yo yo yo yo yo yo yo Charlemagne, the God, Peace to the plane in this Tuesday. Yes, it's Tuesday, and we got our guest co host Flame Monroe.
Speaker 3: Here tap on Tuesday cause the barrito is here, Baby, come again and look at the Barritos.
Speaker 4: I brought you out some intra lot of some cases.
Speaker 5: Dim.
Speaker 6: I feel like a real woman today. Let's go look flame as hell. Yes, how y'all feeling?
Speaker 7: How you feel? How you feeling? Flaming?
Speaker 3: I'm feeling wonderful. Let me tell you something. I was getting ready this morning to come in. I heard my boys Charlamagne was gonna be a studio and I listened to Teresa Griffith's House mixed wonderful. I was in a room dancing and shake it. You know that swing challenge is different when you build like me. I was hitting myself in the head in and it ain't Jesus.
Speaker 7: What about you, Charlamagne.
Speaker 8: I am blessed, black and Holly, favorite man, happy to be here. I was in the Orlando or the past few days because of my daughter's cheerleading competition. That's like the big one, right, Like it's like the super Bowl of the cheerleading extra Petitians in Orlando. I think they call it the Summit. Yeah, yeah, so I was this with everybody at one O four five, the beating Orlando who helped me down the past couple of days, Kelly and d Strong and the gang down there.
Speaker 7: What's up? Come on, guys and gals. I got Fabian too, man uh.
Speaker 6: And shout everybody that got kids that just started school and when your kids just started school. I got a seventeen month old. We just put her in school about a week ago, a week and a half ago. They start getting sick, right because now they're around other kids and and now my my daughter had to be picked up early from school, and now I feel under the weather. So it's just one of those things. If you got kids, they gonna get sick, You're gonna get sick too.
Speaker 3: It's the domino effected Yeah, in every houseperature.
Speaker 7: Did you check your temperature? No?
Speaker 6: Okay, they told me I need to take vitamin D, vitamin CMPP.
Speaker 8: Make sure you don't have no, because you don't. You don't need to be around us. If you got a fever, you want to check, you want to get checked.
Speaker 4: I just want to check. I wanted about the vitamin D.
Speaker 7: You want to get checked? Adult style of infant style? Which one you want?
Speaker 4: Gangham style? Gang them on.
Speaker 7: You gotta we start there, all right?
Speaker 6: Well, Jadakiss and his artist millions will be joining us this morning.
Speaker 7: Yes, this is gonna be kicking it with the O GJ and Jada just got a label now so Rasby Records.
Speaker 6: That's right, So we're gonna be talking him. And then we got Front page News coming up. Of course, Sesslam figure will be joining us when we're breaking down everything that's happening in Front page News and in the rumors.
Speaker 7: I hope he was watching. We got to talk to met Gala.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, it was Oh yeah, we got to I'm telling you, I was blown out the water yesterday. I'm ready even listen. I'm feeling some kind of way about the met Gala too, because that was somebody invited that. I know. I'm higher celebrity there. We'll get to it when we get there, come on.
Speaker 7: All right, or we get to that next dope move. It's the breakfast Club.
Speaker 6: Good morning, Warning, everybody's dj n V Charlamagne, the guy we are the breakfast Club. Let's getting some front page news now in sports. Last night the seventy six Is beat the Celtics one nineteen one fifteen one zero.
Speaker 8: Fantastic game and the Celtics should be ashamed of itself losing that game. If you ain't even had no Joel and being and the subtis at home yep, yep.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well Larte and balled out though he dropped like with forty five. Yeah, I think it did forty something.
Speaker 6: And last night also the Nuggets beat the Suns ninety seven eighty seven, eight lead that series to zero.
Speaker 8: Hundred sod's a good game. They actually should get at least two games, but to win that series, you think so?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 6: All right, now we got testling figure out. Good morning, Test, Good morning dj NVS.
Speaker 9: Charlemagne to God and Flame and Row and the build it.
Speaker 3: Good morning.
Speaker 10: Well we starting this morning, Test, Yes, we're going to start, but let me do a little bit of straightening first, if you don't mind a lot of folks, you know, kind of clutch their pearls. Yesterday when I joked about our love for on my love for brothers in the penitentiary. But I want to say this on a serious note, that I unapologetically advocate for our brothers and sisters who are trying to get their lives back on track. I released a mental health series on the Black Effect podcast network called Mental Health for the Homies that went to over one million incarcerated brothers and sisters. And I wanted to give a quick shout out to Clifford Johnson, who you met before Charlemagne, for releasing his seventeenth book this week, title Turn Up. He wrote eleven of those while serving time in federal prison. He was serving a seventeen year sentence under the ninety four Crime Bill as a first time non vital offender, which is why I advocate against that so much. He signed to the largest black publisher called Urban Books. You can find his books in Walmart's, Barnes and Noble and everywhere. So I wanted to say I love him, I love anybody that has been a incarcerated trying to get their life back on track.
Speaker 9: So get his book called Turned Up.
Speaker 10: And also, family, remember do not turn your nose up to our brothers and sisters, because you never know when you can have the tables turned on you.
Speaker 9: Now, let's get to some front page news.
Speaker 10: There's an Arkansas woman that played guilty to selling over twenty boxes of stolen human body parts. Can this Chapman Scott, a thirty six year old former mortuary service worker, is accused of using Facebook to sell twenty boxes of human remains such as arms, ear lungs, liver, kidneys, hands, breasts, penises, betuses, skin and skulls in one whole human head in exchange for ten thousand, nine hundred and seventy five dollars to a man in Pennsylvania. Now, Scott plaid not guilty to twelve counts of mail fraud, wire fraud, and interstate transportation of stolen property. Now, the indictment did not name the buyer, but there is a state charge for Pennsylvania resident forty year old Jeremy Polly. Polly was charged with four council receiving stolen property, intending to participate in unlawful activity, and abusing a corpse. Now, authorities found out about this because someone reported human organs and human skin resting in five gallons of I guess some type of solution in Polly's basement.
Speaker 9: So he was. I guess on some Jeffrey Dahmer type of stuff.
Speaker 3: She gonna put the sex toy business out of business, baby, because you still all the body party. You will people be attracted to all different things, feet, hands, arms. You tell me I can buy arm for insertion? Oh my god, what do you do a body part?
Speaker 7: Though?
Speaker 8: I mean it might be like on some get out stuff, they might really use the body parts and put them on their bodies, who knows, or they might be tasty, or.
Speaker 3: They might be using them for research, you know, for like a doctor or something, because you've seen that along on SBU. They use them for research because you know, because they want I think it's the way they get the body. They still need it warm. So if it's a cold body. But if you get a fresh arm, even like Frank just now, you got to get a fresh body.
Speaker 7: Sound like a delicate testing for cannibals. Yeah, that's what it sounds like.
Speaker 9: Well, we also have a Republican.
Speaker 10: Arnold Swartzenegger said that there is no way Donald Trump can win.
Speaker 9: Take a listen, you think there's no way he would win?
Speaker 11: Again?
Speaker 7: What is the question?
Speaker 12: But I can get idea that there he's gonna go maybe get the Republican nomination. Then when it comes down to the actual election, there's too many people now that have seen what he did as as president that I think when it comes to the maturity on election day, I think they will see the difference between one or the other. And believe me, I'm not the first one to say, hey, this is really great to have fighting back as president. No, but it's just an option to the way this looks like now.
Speaker 4: First of all, he sounds high. Oh my god, I think he had one of my edibles.
Speaker 7: If he ain't, California is legal there, so he'll be okay.
Speaker 3: And that's if that ain't the calling the kettle black, because if he wanted to throw Trump up by the bus, not that I'm advocating for Trump, but if he want to throw Trump up under the bus, but what he did while he was in office, Dude, you slept with.
Speaker 7: The maid in your house and had a baby with a maid.
Speaker 4: And here's the killer.
Speaker 3: The maid looked like him, and drag did the may looked just like him and drag good god, I.
Speaker 10: Now what what what is so interesting is and we talked about this before. I'm front page news that the NBC Pole found this, seventy percent of Americans, including fifty one percent Democrats, do not want President Biden to run again, and sixty percent don't want to see Donald Trump run again. So this is really going to be an interesting campaign season to have two candidates if of course, if Trump he has to get the nomination, stayt of jail and national to get the nomination, even though he.
Speaker 9: Can run from jail.
Speaker 10: But this is going to be very interesting to see what the motivation will look like when you have two candidates that folks really don't want to see run.
Speaker 8: And that's the importance of why we need something different. We need a third party in this country. We need another option because if you got two candidates from me, the party that nobody wants by runs and it feels like it's been like that the last couple of elections. I'm shocked that a third party candidate or one of the Green Party hasn't been able to sneak at least capture the attention of the people over the last couple of elections.
Speaker 3: They keep coming into hospital. You know what's so funny, the irony he could run from jail. He could still be a president from jail. But y'all got mad at President Obama for wearing a tan suit and the first Lady Michelle for having the arms out. Good god, this country is screwed for real.
Speaker 6: All right, well that is your front page news. Now test we'll see in a couple of minutes. Right, absolutely, he's all right. Everybody else, get it off your chest. Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. If you need to vent, phone lines and wide open. However you feel. It doesn't even matter. Man, if you having a great morning, great day, you're feeling blessed, or something's bothering you, phone lines wide open, We love to talk to you. Eight hundred five eight five one oh five to one flame more. Our co host is here's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 4: Anything ask you, Let's do it the Breakfast Club. It's a new day.
Speaker 13: Is it your time to get it off your chest, whether you're mad or.
Speaker 7: Blessed, time to get up and get something.
Speaker 13: Call up now. Eight hundred five eight five one o five one. We want to hear from you on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 7: Hello, who's this?
Speaker 14: It's tired of your envy?
Speaker 4: Shot of man?
Speaker 15: What's happening now?
Speaker 14: What's that playing?
Speaker 3: What's that big. I'm glad you spoke to you know.
Speaker 15: How the game girl and look at it, and I just wanted to actually and.
Speaker 14: Get ready to have prompts.
Speaker 7: Man, talk to my brother up.
Speaker 14: Okay, I just want to give you out y'all profts man, because that's the transition from the breakfast club to the mother ship.
Speaker 15: Man, y'all doing great. Man, y'all keep it coming. Get the do ball on that, man, that's protection good thing.
Speaker 7: We're gonna get do ball over here. We're gonna do all. Will definitely co host a couple of days. What does he mean the transition from the breakfast club to the morning Ship.
Speaker 6: Because we changed studios and now it's not the breakfast club studios now in the new studio the.
Speaker 7: Black mothership in the morning shipt.
Speaker 4: I agree with you on that mothership comment. That is good.
Speaker 3: I love to watch it now. It's just it's so well lit to me, and it's just the energy is the different. It's big.
Speaker 8: I like I feel like I said, does doesn't feel like I said, Hello, who's this a read on that?
Speaker 7: Hey, legend, Hey, how's it going?
Speaker 15: It's going pretty good, Sharla. Man, I just want to let you know that I've been rolling with you and following your insightful opinions since Wendy Williams, and you greatly appreciate it.
Speaker 7: Thank you, thank you.
Speaker 15: What I wanted to that's it to you, guys, is you cannot bring.
Speaker 14: In the third party.
Speaker 15: You bring in a third party, you're gonnatocratic vote and then Donald Trump wins. That's not going to happen. The other thing is that I wanted to say on your show that apparently there's no gun solution until they start making people ensure these weapons. Have as many weapons as you want, like you can have vehicles, but you've got.
Speaker 14: To ensure these weapons.
Speaker 15: It'll be the insurance company that is governing who gets what and when when you have to pay for these weapons. Each individual weapon. The more powerful a weapon, the higher insurance. The younger you are, the higher your insurance. That will straighten that whole thing out.
Speaker 6: That's a great Definitely, I only wanted to say it on your show, Envy and in Charlomagne.
Speaker 14: I could have said in other places.
Speaker 15: But you guys deserve that and and put that out there.
Speaker 6: Okay, I mean, he's right, because if you drive a sports car that goes you know, zero sixty fast.
Speaker 7: Insurance is high.
Speaker 6: Assurance is high, and if you're a younger driver, your insurance is higher.
Speaker 4: If you got a house on the beach, right, good logic.
Speaker 6: Get it off your chest. Eight hundred and five eight five one oh five one. If you need to vent phone lines to wide open, call us up right now. It's the Breakfast Cloak go morning.
Speaker 13: The Breakfast Club. Wait, this is your time to get it off your chest. Eight hundred five eight five one five one. We want to hear from you on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 16: Hello.
Speaker 17: This good morning, queens and kings. My name is Martha calling from the Bronx.
Speaker 7: Hey, good morning, good morning.
Speaker 17: I just wanted to wish my granddaughter to they web a good luck today. They had the state math test today and tomorrow, so I just want to wish us good luck and let her know that I'm proud of her and I love her.
Speaker 3: Good luck, and make sure you should get a good meal before she goes, because I used to hate to think about food. I was trying to take a test.
Speaker 14: Good god, Oh no.
Speaker 17: She's already got her frape and all of that stuff.
Speaker 14: Ready to go.
Speaker 6: Hey, that's good, and shout to all the college students out there. I know I think next week is uh final, so uh good luck to all the college students out there knocking out the finals on No, Matterson got finals next week. So shout to all the college sudents out there studying late in the library making sure they're straight.
Speaker 17: And shout out to the parents who also help them and stand behind them, because most kids don't have that help.
Speaker 4: Man, ain't man, let me say that.
Speaker 7: And the parents that's paying for their edumacation too.
Speaker 17: That is true, because that is also true. So good luck to everybody.
Speaker 7: Thank you, Marva. Hello, who's this? Yeah?
Speaker 14: Dem folk?
Speaker 7: What's up? De from A six Folk, South Carolina? All days state.
Speaker 14: You know, you know I got two bands. Shout out there for l A R. I've listening to Himerica.
Speaker 7: Y'all interviewed him Love Love Russell, Love Russell in the Russell.
Speaker 14: Yeah, I love Ruffle, And I just want to speak on a disrespect and playing on Monroe yesterday. A lot of calls are calling there and they even a dollar or present to one of the caller, and everybody was just disregarding her like she wasn't right there.
Speaker 3: It didn't look like that when the lady sent me a really nice inbox.
Speaker 4: She couldn't hear.
Speaker 3: She said that was the glitch in the system, so she wasn't being rude, but it did sound like that.
Speaker 6: Like that then the way he hit her after the show and was like, I couldn't hear NBSA say what's up the flame?
Speaker 7: So yeah, but flame is it? Man, I'm disregarding flame right now. Nobody than him. I'm just regarding flame right now.
Speaker 3: Okay, thank you for acknowledging that. I appreciate you. South Cagilaca Naked d Hello, who's this?
Speaker 14: Hello?
Speaker 7: Hey Tiana, get it off your check?
Speaker 17: Hey, hey everybody.
Speaker 14: I listened to y'all everyone on my way to work.
Speaker 17: And I'm so sad because they changing my schedule.
Speaker 14: Actually you're putting me to night what?
Speaker 8: But I also wanted yes, that makes me work from three who are living and I got two younger kids, a one year old and your old.
Speaker 7: So who gonna watch the babies? And how are you gonna listen to the breakfast Club?
Speaker 18: Why?
Speaker 7: I'm gonna have to Cody, But I'm still trying to figure out who's gonna watch my babies because it's.
Speaker 14: Gonna be a late shield from three to eleventh fifteen.
Speaker 7: Yeah, don't worry about us. We on demand.
Speaker 8: You can watch us later on b T if you want. You can watch us on YouTube, or you can listen to the podcast. So yeah, you can catch us. We're good.
Speaker 7: Girl. Where you calling.
Speaker 14: From, I'm calling from making Georgia.
Speaker 4: I love that accent. I'm gonna give you old son years.
Speaker 18: Oh.
Speaker 3: I like the way you said say yes, I like that girl. Good luck with the with the new ship changes. You found somebody good with the babies.
Speaker 8: Yes and yeah.
Speaker 4: That turned me out.
Speaker 7: We've been listening to what.
Speaker 14: The AI by making the.
Speaker 8: Music like I'm disregards No, I'm disregarding AI the way y'all callers be disregarding flames.
Speaker 7: Okay, I don't want nothing to do with AI. I keep telling y'all AI is a threat.
Speaker 8: It's the society as we know it, and y'all not gonna realize it until next year when the presidential elections start. If y'all thought misinformation was running rampant the last couple of elections.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, seeing please call me.
Speaker 3: Y'all got job open the ABC Fox you know, I'm just I can report the news.
Speaker 6: Get it off your chest eight hundred and five eighty five one o five.
Speaker 7: When we come back, we got your rumors. We gotta talk to met Gala.
Speaker 6: I mean, there was so many different outfits, from Diddy to j Lo to Reread, to Pete Davis and the Usher, so many people to Tiana Taylor eating well, not the Met Life dinner. We'll talk about it when we come back, So don't move. It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 7: Good morning, the Breakfast.
Speaker 6: Club holding everybody in cej n V Charlamagne to God. We are the Breakfast Club. Let's get to the rumors. Let's talk to met Gala.
Speaker 7: All out of name or you gossip been when you chatting God? This is the room of report. I mean, I guess we're on the Breakfast Club. This was the Tea spells n Yes on the Breakfast Club. All right. Now, last night was the met Gala.
Speaker 6: It was in New York City, of course, it was the twenty twenty three met Gala, and the theme was called Laggerfield. If you don't know who it was, he was a designer for Chanel and a host of others.
Speaker 7: So that was the theme.
Speaker 6: Everybody was in the building, from Cardi b to Rihanna to asat Rocky Ice. Spice got a personal invite. Kiki Palmer, Kendrick Lamar. I've seen doctor dre Serena Williams. She was there and she announced that her and her husband are expecting their second child.
Speaker 7: So congratulations to them. Drive a bomb far. Do we know what happens in the met Gala yet? Like, is there food in the med gala? Weep alcohol?
Speaker 6: We don't know. We do know that Tianna Taylor, she brought some food. She actually brought Chick fil A. Yes, she had Chick fil A.
Speaker 8: There's no food in the metgal. I gotta talk to Tiana. I needed somebody to break down for me with's inside the met Gala. I've never had a conversation with any of my partners that go there.
Speaker 6: Was in there, and she had she had it so proper, like she had the Chick fil A on the plate, She had the nuggets on one side, she had the French fries on another side, and then she had a dipping sauce right in the middle.
Speaker 7: What she used the four I wonder was it hot? Probably wasn't hot. Close nearby.
Speaker 6: I'm sure there's a bunch of Chick fil as in the city. Yeah, so Diddy was on the red car, but did he Actually his date was Young Miami and Lilah was asking him a couple of questions about if they go together, do.
Speaker 9: Y'all officially go together?
Speaker 7: Real bad?
Speaker 9: I'm asking, I want to know.
Speaker 10: She answer that, No, No, I'm not gonna.
Speaker 7: We're here all right, real bad, real bad. It's official, real bad. I don't know what you ask.
Speaker 16: We go together, real bad?
Speaker 9: Then that's what it is, And that's what it is.
Speaker 7: She's my day for the night.
Speaker 6: She is you know, it's just a good day, day night.
Speaker 7: You don't put titles on it.
Speaker 3: Everybody wants to put a title on We don't put titles on it.
Speaker 6: It's like my best friend in the world, one of the most beautiful people.
Speaker 7: God has blessed me. I'm blessed that she's my day tonight. Can I get it like a.
Speaker 3: Little napkift from.
Speaker 9: And by the way, maybe onto something. No titles might be it, sure, no titles might be it.
Speaker 16: That might be it? You good?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm good.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 6: Flaming Roll was our co host this morning. Now, Flame you watched the met Gallup red carpet.
Speaker 7: What did you think?
Speaker 3: I thought that young Miami looked fantastic. I loved her outfit with the feathers. Now, you know who should take a lesson out of that playbook? That would be Black China because her feallas didn't look like that. She must have got the ones that you order on Amazon, but the the other ones.
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 3: She did the last red coppy she had on some black fellas at the Grammys. And then yeah, she must have got the ones. You know how you ordered from Amazon and it don't show up. Yes, that's what she didn't get. I thought she looked beautiful. Did you hear P Diddy say he was sweating? He couldn't get that story straight? Okay, P Diddy, we heard.
Speaker 4: You play it.
Speaker 3: But La Lah Anthony looked beautiful. Oh you know that's my girl. Don't say nothing, charlam Mane. You know that's the woman I aspired.
Speaker 7: To be, don't. I don't know why you and your surgeon like that.
Speaker 8: Charla made the god Also with Diddy? Why he got so flustered about that question? Like he acts like La afterma. So you didn't a little knave x? Why you got so?
Speaker 3: I have no He had a great costume and he was all painted and covered in silver and pearls.
Speaker 7: That's what that was. I thought it was white.
Speaker 6: He got skated on, had and and he had like a thong on it the booty and.
Speaker 3: His body was so tidy and a nice body for that that was. That was great another male Bad Bunny. I like Bad Bunny's outfit with the back out. I think that was kind of his back out. I thought that Jerry and Pope killed it with the coat dedicated to Carl lega Field. The coat was like fifty feet long and had Carl lega Field's whole face on the coat and everything. I thought that was pretty.
Speaker 7: You really was looking.
Speaker 4: You know, it's fast and I love that.
Speaker 7: This corn to that a little.
Speaker 3: Of course, Cardi b came through as always number point that she just came out in the pink with the feathers in the red copper with a black ball gown that was all roses that was dedicated with.
Speaker 4: The black and white to nail.
Speaker 8: I thought, I thought that myself, Cardy didn't stay. If you do three outfit changes, you just came for the red car but.
Speaker 7: At no food.
Speaker 6: There was pictures of her actually sitting down and also Uha Taylor killed.
Speaker 3: With that outfit that looked like a great sports web he was running for like just for a runway page. I'mt me show you who I was most impressed. But we're gonna get to all the names. But I watched this young girl become a woman yesterday, Kiki Palmer. I saw a woman yesterday. I was for so many years I kept seeing Aquila and the Bee. But yesterday, after she had this baby and she I just saw her womanhood setting. She looked beautiful. She looked like a woman. I thought. I appreciated that represented for the fifty plus club. J Lo Jyl still killing the game, j Lo Girl, Vintage, Chanell Pink and Black Jenny from the block looked like a grand pool by last night.
Speaker 7: I loved it.
Speaker 3: I loved it.
Speaker 7: I loved it.
Speaker 4: Who else? Who else we had?
Speaker 7: And then also Dojiah Cat.
Speaker 6: She actually came like a cat, dressed up as a cat, and she did an interview as a cat.
Speaker 7: Wait, so who made it?
Speaker 19: Wow?
Speaker 16: Wow?
Speaker 9: Okay, so something a little different.
Speaker 7: So what was your inspiration for tonight? Be honest with me and go into detail.
Speaker 16: Wo wow wow?
Speaker 9: So what are you excited to see in there today?
Speaker 7: Wow? Is it your first Matt, I'm gonna clude the bombs with dosy cats.
Speaker 8: See, I'm progressive if I understand that she is a furry, that's right.
Speaker 7: She is a person who identifies as a cat. That's right, that's right. She deserves her own kittie little box.
Speaker 3: And y'all said something wrong with me because I got breast of the paint.
Speaker 7: It's good now.
Speaker 6: Also, this is New York City, so you knew a couple of roters were gonna pull up.
Speaker 7: He was gonna be a rot.
Speaker 6: I wrote it. I wrote it. Either it was gonna be a rad, a pigeon, or a cockroach. And yesterday the cockroach made it to the red carpet and.
Speaker 20: Set a photo heaven JETI photo heaven, yellow photo.
Speaker 6: Yeah, no disrespect, but only white people went a picture of a Cockroall.
Speaker 7: How boogie and rich are you that you excited to see a cockroach? Right?
Speaker 4: That just really put on my start.
Speaker 3: I couldn't get invited to the met Gala, but the cockroach made the cut.
Speaker 7: Good God, you that excited to see a cockroach? Last time? I was that excited to see a cockroach with the Cony show. Okay man stop.
Speaker 6: And lastly, I just talk about Rick Ross. You know, Rick Ross does this car show. This is a second annual car show, but his neighbors are not trying to have it this year.
Speaker 7: He announced the date, which I believe is June third.
Speaker 6: He has Little Wayne performing at the car show at his crib. He does the show at his house, and his neighbors don't like it. His neighbors are signing a petitions not to have that car show. They said that they were locked out. It took a lot of his neighbors forty minutes to get into their subdivision, so they were pissed off about that. So they're trying to block Rick Ross's car show.
Speaker 8: I'm sure they got a homeowner's association in that neighborhood Ross lives in, right, I'm with the neighbors.
Speaker 7: I can totally understand what the neighbors would not want them. Well, the whole problem is is one way in, one way out. So I get it.
Speaker 6: With all the traffic, people can't get in. If there's a medical emergency, there's a problem, people can't get to the house.
Speaker 8: I love for Ross to get his car show off, but I can totally understand how the neighbors would be totally inconvenienced by that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I understand, And that's what the neighbors are saying.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, it's different. They being neighborly now is different than it used to be being unnabvely. You tell somebody you don't want something, they y'all, they go to shooting. You see, they chasing the man now in Texas because he's because they complain.
Speaker 4: So this could go.
Speaker 3: And I and I hate to put it like that because I would love to see I love to see the brothers be successful. But he may have to move that to a place that that's not a residential neighborhood, especially one that he lives in.
Speaker 8: I agree, even though that's his property and the property is huge. If it's causing an inconvenience to the other neighbors, I can see why the neighbors would be upset.
Speaker 7: Now he was all the way out the way and it didn't interfere with the neighborhood at all. I get it. But boy, I wouldn't want all the Negros in my neighborhood.
Speaker 6: But I would say this, It took him a long time to actually announce it, because I'm sure he had to get the necessarily the necessary permits for it. So he got the Clerics as a permit. Not the neighbors are upset about it. Buffalo the Buffalo.
Speaker 7: What if the up losing the car show. I don't know.
Speaker 4: Oh, that's right, he does have a pet Buffalo.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Interesting, All right, Well that there's your rumor report. Now when we come back, we got front page news. Tesling figure will be joining us, so don't move. It's to Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club. Your mornings will never be the same.
Speaker 7: It's tough to find that right person, especially when it comes to hiring for an open role. With ZIP Recruiters, matching.
Speaker 8: Technology makes it easy to find and invite great candidates to apply to your jobs.
Speaker 7: Try it for free at ZipRecruiter dot com. Slash Breakfast Everybody is the NV Charlamagne the God. We are the Breakfast Club. We got our co host, Flame Monroe. Let's get in some front page news. Up with sports now.
Speaker 6: The seventy sixers beat the Celtics last night one nineteen one fifteen. They lead the series one zero and they beat the sixes. I mean they beat the Celtics at home.
Speaker 8: We know, we know Joe LMB but James Harden looked like vincein James Harden last night you dropped like forty five on the ad.
Speaker 3: He looked trying to catch He's trying to catch at with Steph Curry's fifty.
Speaker 6: And the Nuggets beat the Suns last night ninety seven eighty seven. They lead the series too.
Speaker 7: Oh, now tell us the figure out what we got, what we're starting.
Speaker 10: Yeah, let's start with the Godfather of AI leaves Google and warns of danger ahead. I know this is a topic that we talked a little bit about before, well a couple of times on from PATI News, and I know it's something that Charlemagne definitely keeps saying. Hey, guys, pay attention to this AI situation. So Jeff Joffrey Hinton, the Godfather of AI, has officially joined a growing list of critics who say that these companies are racing towards danger with their aggressive campaign to create products based upon artificial intelligence known as AI, that is the technology that powers popular chat chat box like chat GPT. Doctor Hinton quit his job at Google, where he has worked for more than a decade, so that he can freely speak about the risks of AI. He said that now a part of him actually regrets his life works, and he points to out He points out three major issues, misinformation, upending the job market, which we covered a few times on front Pati News, and a legitimate threat to humanity.
Speaker 7: He's absolutely right on all accounts.
Speaker 8: I read that article yesterday, man, and one quote that stood out to me was when he said his immediate concern is at the endnet will be flooded with false photos, videos, and texts, and the average person won't be able to know what is true anymore. That's what I've been saying on this radio for a couple of months now, because the lines are already blurred between reality and fantasy because of social media. Now those lines are about to be obliterated. Y'all can't even handle fake tweets. Y'all don't know what's false and what's true now, So imagine what happened in the world of deep fakes. And you know, you can just take my voice and have my voice say whatever you wanted to.
Speaker 6: Say, and it's gonna get bad because nobody cares about the truth. People gonna be fired left right, They're gonna be canceled, and then they gonna come back and.
Speaker 7: Be like my bad fight it's gonna happen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're just talking about me in your face. I'm fired, I'm canceling. But you know what, that's a good thing. Maybe these young trans girls are so angry women. Maybe they because AI wants to remove people.
Speaker 4: Hey, I wanted to get rid of people.
Speaker 7: That it's gonna be bad.
Speaker 8: Imagine hearing your wife talking to your best friend. Right as you on the way home, somebody sends you an audio message. You you walk in the house, wild and all you might see your best friend swing on him.
Speaker 7: He has no idea, idea what's going on. And by the time you figure out what it's not real, it's too late. Dammage is done. It's right. This is gonna be bad.
Speaker 4: Is it beyond us canceling that AI?
Speaker 3: Is it beyond we passed the point in every time?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I think how that you put the twothpaste back into YouTube at this point?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 7: Wow? What else we got? Test? Okay, guys.
Speaker 10: Florida principal was fired after showing students David Whope Carosidro, A Florida principal was asked to resign after sixth grade students were talked and shown a picture of Michael Angelo's David statue. She went to Italy to see the statue in person, she took a photo and.
Speaker 9: She wanted to come back and show the students.
Speaker 10: She said that David was magnificent in person, and all students just study the Renaissance, not only the art, but understand the history as well well. The problem was she did not send out a letter to ask for permission from the parents to show the naked statue for those who are not familiar with the savor of the statue of David.
Speaker 9: She thought that she sent it out, but she did not.
Speaker 10: So three parents were set one of them, one of the three of the parents called it pornographic, and as a result, she lost her job. So I wanted to ask you, guys, we all have children, and we know there's such a shortage, you know, in teachers, and do you think you know this was an honest mistake?
Speaker 9: Should she have been fired? Was it too harsh porn with the age group?
Speaker 7: Again? Sixth grade? I think sixth grader is not too bad.
Speaker 6: I mean, they have a lot of those in the textbooks, in those books, so I mean, I don't see a different this is this is actually history, right, and if she's bringing back something in the history that they're teaching that she've been talking about that's in the books. Yes, she should have sent the email out. If she forgot it didn't go out, I get it. She shouldn't have been fired for that. Now, if it was a kindergarten then I get it. For sixth grade, why is it relevant to the lesson again, well, she was.
Speaker 10: She went there to see the statue in person, so she wanted to come back and say, hey, you know, guys, I went to Italy. This is the statue David, and you know, I assume she Yeah, she used it, you know, to talk about history. But the problem was she didn't send the letter out first.
Speaker 9: And particularly in Florida.
Speaker 10: You know, there's a lot of legislation that's going on now about you know, parents being able to approve what students can see and cannot see. So that's a real touchy thing, you know, going on now, particularly in Florida. And so because she did not ask for permission, they said it was porn.
Speaker 3: Sixth grade ist junior high those kids probably could have taught her something. And I've seen the statue of David when I was nine. I had David be since I was nine years old. Let me just say.
Speaker 7: Saying, you take these kids to see most of these Greek statues, most of these Greek statues and naked, yes, yes, you know, with the smallest penises you've ever seen.
Speaker 3: Since I was nine, That's what I meant.
Speaker 7: I thought that was twelve years old. That's how old you twelve? They know some.
Speaker 3: Stuff and.
Speaker 7: Damn sex in sixth grade. They shouldn't know about they reproductive again and stuff like that.
Speaker 4: I don't sound the problem as a parent.
Speaker 3: The problem was that she did not send the letter home or the email home to get permission. You have to as a parent, you have to let me know what what you're taking my child to. I'm being that's not a fire That was definitely not a fireing move. But that's Florida. Ain't no telling, ain't all right?
Speaker 6: Well that is your front page. Thank you, test and make sure you subscribe.
Speaker 8: The Teslim Figureos podcast a straight shot no chase of podcasts on the Black Fact Guy Heeart Radio podcast Network.
Speaker 6: All right, now, when we come back, Jadykiss and his new artist Millies will be joining us. He has a label, so raspy and We're gonna kick it to both wait, both of them when we come back, so don't move.
Speaker 7: It's the Breakfast Club on.
Speaker 6: B E T.
Speaker 7: The Breakfast Club.
Speaker 6: D J n V Charlemagne to God. We are the Breakfast Club. We got some special guests joining us this morning, executive kids, jadikins A Millies guys.
Speaker 16: How y'all doing? Man, I know you heard, you heard Sela.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to put my blaze on and do some executive work this year. Of course, I'm gonna drop two albums, but you know I want to spread the love and get my soul rasby label off the ground up and running. And this is one of the guys at the helm him Nino E. Jones, little Todd. You know, I got a couple of horses in the stable. When we it's time to let him go.
Speaker 7: Man, Now, how did y'all? How do y'all meet?
Speaker 16: Rest in peace?
Speaker 1: Ice Picked Jay and shout out to Free my man set free compound. They must have been chopping it up picking Free and Pick would come to mind. I mean he would come see me every day. But he's like, Yo, it's this kid, Millie's man.
Speaker 7: He got some talent.
Speaker 1: When I think I want you to work with him. Then we slowly start beating up. I start hearing his music. He could rap his ass off and he could also sing, but he don't like to sing. Like your dog. You gotta do both. You see with Drake is you know see what the game is changing to You got to show all your talents. So then I start getting him to be a little more diverse. Of course he strayed away from that and start just rapping, rapping, And the more lady start getting, the more he strays away from it.
Speaker 16: But he came back.
Speaker 7: I've been here.
Speaker 11: I've been seeing millies in here, millies for a long long time. I wanted I wanted to thank you all too, because you probably don't even remember. But like right before I locked in with Kissing Ice, picking all of that, I did the BT Cipher in twenty sixteen, and I got in it like the craziest way because I really I know a camera man, little.
Speaker 7: Chris Robinson, you know Chris Robinson, his son shit.
Speaker 11: So he gave me the drop basically on the location in Brooklyn, and he would tell me, like, YO, just pull up and sit there for the three days. Maybe a rapper doesn't show up. Sometimes a rapper don't show up. So I sat there in twenty fourteen for three days. It ain't work. I went back twenty fifteen. I got bulletproof wraps. Some of it don't forget, you know what I mean. I went back and sat three days in two thou fifteen. I came back in twenty sixteen.
Speaker 7: Somebody didn't show up. Somebody didn't show up. First day.
Speaker 11: I'm there at like nine ten in the morning, and Chris is like, Yo, I'm sending Jesse Collins and the big dogs at BT Yomi and I'm gonna send them your clip your links.
Speaker 21: Yeah.
Speaker 11: So he sent the links and like they were. They were over there, and they weren't looking real and pressed like you know what I mean. They just had a super undepressed face. I'm like, Yo, you think I should go like try to wrap for him take my raps.
Speaker 7: I don't know, you might as well. It's my third year. I'm like, damn, I gotta go bust some moves.
Speaker 16: I walked across that room.
Speaker 11: You know, they doing like catering at this time or whatever. I'm trying to explain why I should be rapping on the BT cipher.
Speaker 7: He's like, yo, just wrap man, go rap. I wrapped.
Speaker 11: I'm fake nervous while I'm rapping, and like they weren't even looking at me. About eight bars through, they just kind of looked up at me, started, you know, giving me some head nods, and they was like, all right, we're gonna huddle up. I went back to the table. I felt like I, at least I did it. I came three years now and wrapped form.
Speaker 7: At least I just want to try.
Speaker 11: If I can't make it happen, at least I tried, Like it's not in guy's will, So you know, I went back to the table and they came up to me and they're like, yo, you made it. I'm like, made it to what you and the cipher and I ended up leading off the cipher and they aired it twice and y'all actually got on air and was like young Ma and the and the white kid in the Celtics Jersey Breakfast and then you said, yeah, he was fire. And then I just took that and rn with it. I had Boss Charlamagne talked about me. Now they throwing me in if you want they you know what I mean. So I would take every moment and capitalize it. So it's like a full circle moment, especially because y'all on BT now Cypher Breakfast.
Speaker 16: That's the story because he moved him and his mom.
Speaker 1: He packed up and left Cambridge, Boston and moved to the Bronx and just said, I'm gonna figure it out, you know what I mean, Like you freak convinced them like you gotta be in, you gotta be here where it's going down there.
Speaker 8: Did it hurt to leave Boston? Because you know, everybody wants to make it from this city and put on for this city. It hurt to have to leave now, really I was.
Speaker 11: I got so much like negative baggage, you know what I mean home, Like when I moved out here, it was like it was a breath of fresh air. I didn't have no I don't know, I didn't have a lot of the problems I had. They're like I'm good out there, but it was just like here is purely I could chase being an artist. I didn't even have that concept in my mind, like we don't come up around professional rappers, like he's a professional rapper, you know.
Speaker 16: See that.
Speaker 8: Is the pressure being signed to somebody like kiss because you know he's one of the nicest to ever touch your microphone.
Speaker 11: Yeah, it's it's it's pressure, and when you live up to the pressure, it comes with like a lot of respect too, especially like New York East Coast. But yeah, it's pressure because he's the best to do it, you know what I mean. Still to this day, sort of still super sharp for me.
Speaker 16: With with my artists like him. Need no man, whoever, it ain't.
Speaker 1: I know they're gonna get better as far as craftsmanship and skill wise. I try to give him game of what they're doing, what not they're doing, how to carry yourself into business, and the things to look out for to help you on that side. I know far as skill wise, they get better every day every you know what I mean, they come and play me that's better and better. I ain't really worried about that. I'm trying to get them to sync up the thing of the game, better yourself as a business person and the artist. A lot of times your artistry overpowers your business. Then you gotta double back and fix everything years later. Like a lot of locks, a lot of artists. I don't want, you know, my artists to have to go through that.
Speaker 8: Being an executive make you look at look at puff different, Like damn, I see why he did business the way he did. Definitely, once you get in that seat, though, once you wear them jacket, you see that is not easy dealing with artists. You see the backlash that we must have gave the rough Riders and Puffing, deft Jam and Arista and all these interscopes.
Speaker 1: So you gotta you gotta like take heed of that, and you point a finger three points back at you. So I definitely see myself in them doing some of the stuff I did, and just trying to navigate and correct it and make make it a beautiful journey.
Speaker 7: Now, Believe, what's one thing you learned from from Kiss so far? That the biggest thing?
Speaker 11: Man a lot of things, Like you know, he had to definitely scold me a couple of times along the way, Like I was, like I think when I first got down with him and he found out, like I was fighting outside of shows and just like different things and like there's things I'm thinking, it's like normal, And he'd explain, Bro, you're the artist. You never supposed to be in front of a venue doing all stupid like that or whatever.
Speaker 7: You know, when I first fight inside the venue.
Speaker 11: Tell me, don't fight, he said, I'm not supposed to be in front of the venue, you know what I mean. It's just a little like that that I wouldn't even know, you know what I mean, because it's like I didn't have nobody to teach me that, and or like, you know, when I first started getting some money, he called me, he said, stop showing money on the grand man.
Speaker 7: You're going crazy, like just little things. But he's taught me a lot, really a lot.
Speaker 11: Yeah, yeah, tell me about taxes, about taxes this year, and just you know, being punctual and doing it every day, showing up every day, getting dressed, new fit every day, professionally, rapping high level, Yeah, going to the gym. His shows I seen, we went to New Orleans and he did a show and he got tech with them.
Speaker 7: Let's make something happen. Let's make something happen.
Speaker 11: And he's on, what you do when you say give me one half a second of the beat, it's almost impossible to.
Speaker 7: Start rapping kissing kisses.
Speaker 11: Yeah, it's almost impossible to catch it, like and he does so the crowd like there's no way that he can know that it's coming.
Speaker 7: Second of to beat what you do.
Speaker 11: I learned the game and knowing, oh my god, but it's like just catch it af that and I'm like, yo, he's so shocked the way he does it shows and that you know, I'm about to go out and tour. We got a House of Blues sold out, all like venues sold out Philly, all type sending out the East Coast, and I think it's gonna be a sold out tour in general. But I've really studied him and watched him on what that means to have a sold out crowd and demonstrate in front of him. Don't just you know, I could go up there and rap, but like it's a different level of show and ship. Even when you see like min.
Speaker 8: The verses, I think it's it's MCing right, like you know, we we don't. We don't have the conversation about MCing enough no more.
Speaker 7: It's everything is rapped, like we don't see that like we saw when we saw kids do that at versus. That was a throwback, Like damn, That's why I was so shocking to me.
Speaker 6: All Right, we got more with Jada Kiss and Millies when we come back, don't move. It's the Breakfast Club good morning. Everybody is DJ Envy Charlamage to God. We are the Breakfast Club. We're still kicking it with Jada Kiss and Millies is new Artists. Speaking of verses, you know, we talked to Jim Jones and Jim was like, he was kind of upset with you that you didn't release a record or an album after versus out of.
Speaker 1: All the crazy stuff, even saying lately that was definitely that was definitely right on. I should have, but I was just trying to get my business of FIDS right. That was that gave me some leverage in the label to fix some stuff, you know what I mean. That's gotta learn artists. You gotta when you can get the benefits in your side, you gotta.
Speaker 7: Go to work.
Speaker 1: It definitely should have dropped something, but I can't really do microwave music like you know what I mean. I got a bunch of songs in the hard drive this that, but I just because I had the momentum, I didn't feel I still feel like I'm jipping to people.
Speaker 16: If I just put out anything.
Speaker 1: You know, I like to cook my meals like old school foo on the stove instead of the air fry or the microwave, so I get caught up sometime. It takes me a little long. But also so much stuff was coming in. I ain't had time to do that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Swiss up here, and Swiss was like, yeah, I didn't know. You didn't write. Swiss was like, yeah, I didn't either. I thought only Big and Hole didn't write it. He said, he said you didn't write, said you stop it? You stopped writing?
Speaker 16: Nah. I mean, I smoked so much I gotta put it in the phone just so I don't forget it. But I don't.
Speaker 1: It's times when I have a you know, take my vitamin, to have a good breakfast, a nice hot bath, I can just it's all in the break But sometimes it smoke so much, I might forget the cadence or forget out something.
Speaker 7: Ghost.
Speaker 16: So I just thole in the phone. But i't I don't really you know what I mean?
Speaker 7: Did you get that from Big? Is that where that came from? Watching it?
Speaker 16: I think we might have and and P might have got it. Pee could do, Pee could go to sleep.
Speaker 1: He's the He could turn off the light, put the beat on, take a nap, and wake up with the verse.
Speaker 7: That's the ghost.
Speaker 1: That's the ghost for rid, turn all the lights off, crank the beat up. You think he taking the power nap he wake up.
Speaker 16: Yo, enginet, let's go poops like you got the verse?
Speaker 7: You slept?
Speaker 1: You just you dreamt of the verse? Yeah, that's the ghost kiss him like yeah. But me now, sometimes I need to write it. My brain is too my family been asking me for rent money, too much or got to bail somebody out, or too much cloggage. You need to write it down. But for the most part, I don't got it right. Big was ill because he had all type of stuff going on, girls, Julian, Mafia Puff, coming back and forth, the Locks, and he just did just wander in looking like he's looking in the space, and then he'd go in the booth and say something incredible.
Speaker 7: I feel like I asked you this before, But I just I don't know when y'all did the cream freestyle. Do you remember that session?
Speaker 16: Yep, it's the glory days because we was all there.
Speaker 1: Remember y'all was in the studio together. Yeah, we was young Locks, I think we were still we was hanging out. We got the call you'll come to the studio. That's how I used to be at daddy's house and we hop in somebody's car, go down to forty fourth Street and then we came in big like, yo, we're gonna do this freestyle.
Speaker 7: They had the cream beat and it was it was smooth.
Speaker 1: Y'all just wrote right there and did it. Yeah, we seeing, We did it all right there. Everybody's part right there. No, there was no emails, there was no comeback.
Speaker 16: It was none of that.
Speaker 7: We missed that.
Speaker 6: You missed that part of the game like that, want to see everybody coming to the studio, you going to daddy's.
Speaker 7: That's what the game is.
Speaker 1: You can hear it a little bit someone, I mean, maybe me, maybe I'm just like telecanne is a telecanetic and psychic and sense. But it's a tad bit you can hear in the music that artists ain't in there together, a little bit of paprika missing from the songs a little. And then maybe the good ones maybe they are, but there's a different chemistry when you're there together to make the song. It just makes it intertwined better.
Speaker 6: I just remember being a DJ and going to the different studios waiting for y'all to finish, and excitement of it.
Speaker 7: That was it.
Speaker 16: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Now we're going to Daddy's house, so we're going to whole studio. I can't remember what it was called back then, and we bounced back and face baseline, baseline, baseline, but it also was it was, you know, all just checking each other. Like I heard you say that, you know, Big tell you to write your verse over and you didn't feel away about it.
Speaker 7: You felt that he was you know, when you.
Speaker 1: Right there, you can do that kind of stuff opposed to you email you texting me like do another verse?
Speaker 7: I'm reading that wrong.
Speaker 16: I'm like what when I'm right there, like, nah, kiss you can you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: It was no, you gotta be able to take constructive criticism anyway, especially from somebody like b I you know what I mean, It wasn't I didn't think twice when he said, nah, you mean you could do a better.
Speaker 7: The verse and that you did that with the cres No that.
Speaker 1: Was last days my verse for last Days. He's like doing No, he like, I like this, but I know you could do it even harder verse. I mean, I agree.
Speaker 6: How many how many Allis told you to write anything over? Do you remember any besides b I.
Speaker 1: Kodak black Man yack Ma told me to switch it. Yeah, and it was like a song about our moms. I'm like ya, but I switched it and He's like, no, no doubt, you know. I mean, I'm like a person that's easy to work with.
Speaker 16: It was funny to me.
Speaker 7: There was it a text of email. I think I spoke to him. He was, he asked me.
Speaker 16: He actually said it.
Speaker 8: You've always embraced like the new artists, you know what I'm saying. So it's not a surprise to see with the millies, but even the South. I remember what everybody's so mad at the South for Like you always recognized.
Speaker 16: I was down there early.
Speaker 1: I was in the bluff early. I was on Little John's album. I was on D Money and you know, dfo L and all of them. I was rocking with the A early, you know what I mean. I was down there doing my thing. So I was able to get in the studio and think some connections and some love down there early before they took over.
Speaker 8: And Millie's you are you, You've been independent, like I think of your last time did twenty five million.
Speaker 11: Screens probably something around there. Yeah, So do you think you need, you know, the so raspy, a big name label to get to the next level. Well it's so Raspy.
Speaker 7: We just never went. We just never took it to a major. So we're gonna figure out what our next.
Speaker 11: He like, I just needed to be so I could drop music when I want. That's all I wanted because I know, like with me, I got to consistently, you know, prove, So he let me do that. And even after the verses, you know, my up after the verses for real life, we dropped the record that.
Speaker 7: That's my high. I think it got that that records out of here. So that's that's it's called hopeless.
Speaker 11: But so you saw it, you was like, oh Kiss right now, it just not just happened like that, Like that's how lined up at that time. I had like a big interview on like another platform and who was no jumper at okay l a league is free style, big record with her herbo pushing it, big record with Kiss. When he do the verses as me and him, I think I was busting his ass in basketball on you know what I mean, everybody saw the Dynamics now you know, we had a video playing basketball on his page and that went up, So I got the trickle down economics on that.
Speaker 7: Is there any pressure you know, to being a white rapper? Right? Because do you feel like you got to prove yourself more? Do you feel like people give you respect that you deserve. I feel like they give me the respect that I deserve it. I feel like you should work.
Speaker 11: For it a little more, you know what I mean. I definitely put in a lot of extra work. I know people like to use Eminem as the ball for white rappers, but he shouldn't be.
Speaker 7: I use him as a ball.
Speaker 16: Why shouldn't he be?
Speaker 8: He's an anomaly, meaning that Eminem had everything lined up on perfect.
Speaker 7: But he was nice.
Speaker 1: I like his story la main from where he came from, Hilla Park, confusion with his moms, and all of that whole thing that we he made it to I think is in and it is and it's not just because he's white, you know what I mean a lot of people like the throw shots. He might have got a couple of doors open for his complexion, for the connection, but he can really spit.
Speaker 11: Now, this is a hell of a rapper. So who you would say is the ball for white rapper? I mean, I don't know if it's a bunch and he's so big, he's the big, the biggest thing, you know what I'm saying. It's just like if every white rapper got to get to that level.
Speaker 7: That means everybody's fling.
Speaker 11: I think, just that level of respect, though it's a different level of respect, even if you take away some of his accolades, Like everybody know he can rap, you know what I mean.
Speaker 7: That's what I That's what I set out to do.
Speaker 11: Like most of my page, all of my following, is really from rapping, him posting me on people posting me like, you can't fake that, you know what I mean. So it wasn't like I didn't get here from you know, gimmicks. I got here from rapping, and that was kind of following his you know, his blueprint too.
Speaker 6: All Right, we got move with Jada Kiss and Millies. When we come back, don't move. It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 7: Good morning.
Speaker 6: Everybody is j n V. Charlamage the God. We all the Breakfast Club. We're still kicking it with Jada Kiss and Millies, his new artist, I've seen a Beanie Seagull did an interview. He was talking about after they did Lave TV. They did the freestyle on Hot They said that you grabbed your hand and was coming to the station.
Speaker 7: Was that true or it was?
Speaker 1: It was a big thing, like I was destroyed. It was at a time when everybody was listening, you know that that whole thing was big. And I'm like, we can't go to Philly and just talk about them on the radio. And you know what I'm saying, they ain't gonna work. Why are we letting this happen?
Speaker 7: Put your hands up free one of them.
Speaker 1: I went to Pie and Loops like, yo, let's drip up, let's go down. Then let's wait for them to come out. And wild wild was this sh They like you you really want to do that? Like, yeah, man, let's let's.
Speaker 16: Do something shimular that fuck, we just gonna let this out. They like, calm down you Fuck no, I ain't. Then I was gonna go by myself.
Speaker 7: That she calms you, then that's the wild at that time, that's the juice.
Speaker 16: Wait, we haven't. We didn't even have no apples yet. He didn't have no fruits in the fridge without about this time.
Speaker 1: Crazy but yeah, now they we was able to they was able to calm me down and and make me not go down there, because I probably would have just been getting out of jail right now.
Speaker 7: How do those things that would get squashed with their conversations of the time us in state.
Speaker 16: Prop got squashed in Riverside Park up here?
Speaker 1: They said guns on us all they were state troopers and they probably had wild guns on them. We had wild guns on us and me and she who just talking in the park and we was able to I mean, fix just had a That's what really happened is communication never is the right lines of communication never happened, and then things get wrong.
Speaker 7: But he had the whole state property.
Speaker 1: I had the locks and a bunch of other dudes and me and him just walked off and kicked it like men and fixed it.
Speaker 7: What about rocket roll?
Speaker 1: The rocket was really that was the gist of the rock because we was like Finn. They was like our cousins on the on the come up. We would be supporting everything with them, with each other like reservoir dogs. We was all there they go everybody every you know what I mean. So that was like a funny time. He was beefing, but we was really cool with each other.
Speaker 8: But the truth, like hole was playing like corporate politics, like whenever you would be on the record, see what he was doing.
Speaker 16: He ain't original the original.
Speaker 1: I really think Steve Stout had a little bit to do with that. I don't know what what was the cause of, what was the angle or what they was trying to do, but you know, Fiesta remix the original to read the Maya joint.
Speaker 16: He was just like, you know what I mean, you want.
Speaker 7: To poke the bit that was fifty How did y'all squash the fifty beef?
Speaker 16: Same thing?
Speaker 7: Fifth hard?
Speaker 1: Fifth pulled up the D block dolo. I heard that, came upstairs him and his laptop and we was kicking it. He was kicked it like two hours or something. Then he had some music. He wanted me get on on the song. You want to pee, they get on the song. You knocked them out.
Speaker 8: That's what love you by itself can That's hard. Yeah, that makes me even one day with you millies, like who helps shopping your sword? You know, think about all of these artists that they sparring with, Like who do.
Speaker 7: You look to?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 16: It's dangerous because it's real shots. You take a shot and get a shot.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I mean it used mean like as far as yeah, yeah, yeah, I mean I made his album. I remember being in D Block studio and he was playing a beat and I was just like, I try to get on it.
Speaker 7: She was like, yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 11: I had to write the verse. Same time he wrote the verse. They put that on the Ignacious album. So but other than that, like it's like I really look to the old era, you know what I mean. It's not too many rappers now that i'd be like, oh man, I gotta step my pen game up for me. But I got a song out right now with alb Allen leaf Ward. It's called Risk Takers. It's a monster millions and millions of streams, but it really got the trenches, like it really got the streets. And it's just like it's like a desert storm freestyle. That's how kind of designed it. Like Dack Mundle's Joe Budden, Like you know, it's like one of those kind of and that's going crazy, like there's some MC's to get me excited to rap, but yeah, it's not.
Speaker 7: It's not too it's not too many people they're out there though. It's just a small pocket.
Speaker 11: Like I feel like when he was coming up, it was more like ninety percent of the game was nice, or it felt like that to me at least.
Speaker 7: You know what I mean, maybe I was coming up.
Speaker 16: You had to be nice, You had to be nice to get in some circle.
Speaker 7: Yeah, now you wouldn't even you can get a million box you out if you would not be nice.
Speaker 6: So what do you think about some of the lists that you see, Like when you see these lists and let's say they don't have Jada kiss High on the list, what's your thoughts on I think it's disrespect And they got to look at like who would talk like I got him torching people right now?
Speaker 7: Though absolutely right now.
Speaker 16: I got myself taught you people right now.
Speaker 11: That's the difference, Like he could torch whoever right now. So I understand, And you could go back to the catalog. Really, if you sparred with Big and Beanie Siegull, it's not forget Beanie Seagulls one of the great busy ever life bro life.
Speaker 16: They don't ever forget about what Mac what he does for real.
Speaker 7: Siegle one of the nicest ever like ever in life.
Speaker 11: And so when you go total toe with Big total toe, you know, in different elements, but it's still, you know, shopping in your sword and big Seagull whole everybody, but then even fifth at the top of fifth, come on, man.
Speaker 7: That's really like it still. Now you can see how the lots the lots about the best out of big. You can see how you know, Beans bought the best out of hole. You know, you gotta be great, you need that.
Speaker 8: You need that great and generate the fuel of the team. Blanco six, that's right. Did you feel pressure with this one?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 11: I feel like this is the first time when like I really had some eyes on me for real, like Blanco four, I kind of I kind of started finding my sound through the Blanco series.
Speaker 7: So I found my sound like Blanco three, four.
Speaker 11: Five and progressed. I made Billboard like twice back to back. This one, though, I really wanted to cement, like I wrapped in I sing. That's that, you know, That's what he always wanted to like man sing, Man, you could rap great, but the mother rappers they can't sing. It would love to be able to sing. So it's like, you know, I try to cubment that more. But yeah, I feel I feel pressure every release.
Speaker 1: You know, New York get this New York show, sold out. Yeah, man, we're doing everything. It's working out right.
Speaker 11: New York the show, I tell him New York Theater, Yeah, Gramdmacy Theater on May eleventh, May twelfth.
Speaker 7: One of those when you say sing, do you mean like Drake singer like John b A Like why you say John b.
Speaker 11: Got there to be like John d okay one day?
Speaker 7: Yeah, for sure, likespired. It was just like Camenade and like melodies type. Yeah, like I've heard that.
Speaker 11: I'm on Eminem on the on the lyrics, eminem Ja the kiss on the lyrics and a little Dirk on the hooks like people that described me like that. But I you know, I try to go on this one even more like in a singing direction, like yeah, a little little Drakesh for sure.
Speaker 7: Well releast, I mean you're on the Breakfast Club. We got millions, Maise, we on BT.
Speaker 6: We gotta you know, the strong We got a strong fan base when it comes online. So we we popping out there a little.
Speaker 7: Bit, Yeah, a lot of it. You're a rappers. You said you got some verses.
Speaker 11: Man, you know if you if you got something right now, will sure to listen. I said, I know that Eminem hearing me and weighing on my feature. I put it in design and now she claiming fashion knee style. I just wondered what she gave me. If you bagging, you could keep and never press the loser, because then the long win it be cheaper. Every day I feel like East, I get fresh and kick my feet up, reminiscent with my only income of serving geekers. Now I'm probably out in Paris staring at the Mona Lisa Well, I'm on the phone with Lisa talking three sons, Womanlika. I'm a heartbreaker, blocko pop ball flavors of Paul Haydes, just found a bigger house and lost neighbors.
Speaker 7: Star Wars.
Speaker 11: In the Wraith stair we get off vaded down to by the all makers turn into the star player. I'm really that, I'm really strapped on alert like Amber. Probably think it's comedy that we get at him like Sandler. They ain't cheered for my wings. I kept raising the band as I took my w's in silence when they called out on answer. You know the w was silent and antwer You just missed that. Forget that. Bring you back to the present. This is gift rap are we talking about your I used to whip that in the pitch black. I'm a lip match. I'm a just trap to the dispatch. Don't do no disraps because I ain't saying back. I'm gonna skip that. Finally, your child's sleep get you kidnapped? Impact When the forty band gun side of Tory Lanes, I put them bags over your head like you was boreding planes. I'm trying to torture Lane Blanco pop bawling off the purple like a Hornets game. Being rich in spirit made my fortune change, I said being I said, appreciate you, appreciate you know.
Speaker 7: Club, Good morning morning everybody.
Speaker 16: It's the j M V.
Speaker 7: Charlamagne the guy. We are the breakfast club. We got our co host Flaming Row here.
Speaker 4: Good morning, good morning, good morning.
Speaker 6: Before we get to the rumors, I just want to shout out to our family in Houston.
Speaker 7: Okay.
Speaker 6: You know, each and every year I do my car shows, I take it on tour and it's a family fun day is It's a way to the staff and myself to meet all you people out there. So now here the drum roll, we are going to Houston. June Team Father's Day weekend. The car show is heading to Houston. I'm super duper excited about it. So shout to my Houston family shotor Michael Saunders, shout to DJ mister Rogers. Of course, Traded Truth. We are coming back to Houston Father's Day weekend.
Speaker 7: So the same thing.
Speaker 6: It's gonna be, of course, celebrity cars from people like Traded Truth, mister Rogers, myself, fifty cent and a host of others. Is gonna be games and family fun rides, jumpies. It's gonna be so much going on family fun day, kids five and under free and right now a kid's five and under free, and right now, tickets are just nineteen ninety nine.
Speaker 7: So you hit you to I got a whole tour. Okay, I got a whole tour. Get it, I get it. Memphis is in two three weeks, and then Houston is right after that. Yall the girls with.
Speaker 3: The swimming shooter from about the cars like to do with the car show? Yeah? Can I be one of those girls? Sure you thought about that. I ain't like the way you hesitated when I when I ask, you immediately jumped on. Yeah, but you said you want to you want to be a car. I want to be the girl with the swim suit, you know. But he hesitated on the answer, so I passed.
Speaker 7: And stand in the space and say you a car, flame, and he'd be a transformer.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, I'm going to tape. But it's tall brother over here messing with me because because.
Speaker 7: You gotta be identify the tall man. The only reason I thought about it because you know, you gotta be in a bikini.
Speaker 16: I got bini.
Speaker 7: You ain't flaming on the grammar talk about getting ready to she's getting ready for the break the club.
Speaker 3: It be solid.
Speaker 7: I don't see be solid.
Speaker 3: I was at my bron panties on Instagram.
Speaker 7: You know, I know you lying. I sent it to him flame because I know he lied, So said, y'all said, I can flame coming next week on the one. I know, but I didn't look at it. You're alive. I'm gonna look at it. Get the Joe Coy drop exactly.
Speaker 6: But anyway, shouted ninety seventy three to beat out, and he still, we'll see you. Got Father's Day weekend. I can't read to see all you fathers out there and all your dads. It's a perfect time. To bring your kids out and have a family fun day. We'll have everything for kids, for gaming, truck. My kids will be playing with your kids. My wife will be joining us. So again, get your tickets. If you haven't got it, get your tickets now. All right, Now, let's get to the rumors. Let's talk New York City Mayor Eric Adams.
Speaker 7: Whole lot of names or you've gossip when god, this is the rumor report. I mean, I guess we on the breakfast club. This is where the tea spells right on the breakfast club. Now, I love this idea.
Speaker 6: New York City Mayor Eric Adams is trying to reduce the amount of cars stolen in New York. So what he's doing, and I think every mayor across the country should actually start doing this this. They're actually giving away free Apple air tag. So they're doing this so you can actually put the Apple air tags in your car so if somebody steals your car, you can always track it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it ain't that.
Speaker 8: Ain't those Apple air tags a problem too? Because don't people use those to follow folks home and stuff like that. They do, But it's this one is for positive. You could just leave it in your car.
Speaker 6: So if somebody steals you car, they can actually follow you know where the car is, you can give it to the police, and the police can actually get your car back immediately.
Speaker 3: That's the double side sword and the climate that we lives and now that we living. Now because I follow you home, you may blow my brains out. I know when my car is that or my computer is that, because they have that on computer too. But then you know, people are crazy right now, you turn in the wrong driveway. So that's scary.
Speaker 8: And I feel like he highlighted something that I don't know how popular it was, which we've all heard about, the air tags on the cars for people to follow you home. It feels like he's making it a bigger thing. So now if you didn't know you could do that and you're a criminal, now you know you can do that.
Speaker 6: I think most criminals know about because I have trackers on all my vehicles that if somebody does steal a car, I can actually follow it, you know what I mean. But the only bad thing about the Apple air tag is if you walk around somebody with Apple air tag, it shows. So if I steal your car and it has an Apple air tag, I know what's in your car?
Speaker 8: I'm gonna tell your car to get it out there. And I saw that the other day. I thought it was an Amber alert. I was like, oh my god, somebody done got me, said I came up on my phone.
Speaker 11: It was Liker air track or what does it say, AirTag detected around or something like that.
Speaker 4: What somebody follows?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I must have an Apple air tag on because somebody followed me homecoming through the ones that said they was gonna take it. So they say, I know, I know you fed. It's fat. It's fat. I said, you're so fat, you're gonna think it's balls.
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 4: Yeah, what's fat?
Speaker 7: That was the joke, lost my balls on our head playing what happened here? I don't know nothing.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 6: Now, Hollywood riders are going on a strike over fair pay in the streaming era. More than eleven thousand television and film writers have gone on strike for the first time in fifteen years, and it started yesterday. So this is going to affect so many different shows, like Saturday Night Live and all these late night talk shows. Now you're supposed to be doing a late night talk show. Does that affect your show?
Speaker 7: I'm hosting.
Speaker 8: I was supposed to be hosting a daily show the week of March fifteenth, but I mean May fifteenth, May fifteen minutes. You're right, thank you May fifteenth. But in that article it said the daily show, so I don't know. I don't know what's gonna happen.
Speaker 3: I was excited about that too, shy man. I hope they fixed this soon because I'm excited to see you on there.
Speaker 7: So soon as describe over, I'll be doing it. But I don't. I don't know how that affects that. But you're right as well.
Speaker 6: But can't you write your own I actually had the vote on whether or not right, So you're going straight, but you can right for yourself, right, That wouldn't be problem with that when you part, when you part of the w g A, when they going strag, you gotta go and strike as well.
Speaker 7: So you don't as far as I know, if.
Speaker 3: You'ma be crossing the picking lands and you like skin, they're gonna jump in different if you was dive skin, but you like seeing trying to cross the picture, they're gonna get you in.
Speaker 8: Frank was two thousand and seven. I definitely was not in the game in two thousand and seven. But now I'm part of wj okay.
Speaker 7: Now speaking of Charlamagne, nominated for w g A award, A hell of a Weekday night talking to drop a bomb for Charlamagne.
Speaker 6: Now, speaking of Charlemagne, Judy Bloom says, Charlomagne visited her twice.
Speaker 16: Who's a celebrity we would be surprised to know?
Speaker 7: Is a huge Judy Bloom fit.
Speaker 10: I would say Charlemagne the God really yeah, first club?
Speaker 16: Really, I love him.
Speaker 7: I'm I'm surprised at that though. He came to you asked where you look twice? You're jealous if you pull upon that white woman twice, that's right, you're jealous. Yes, and her husband George and my wife. You've done a couple of course. That was the party that was definitely had a date night. You jealous? Yes, I am. What was on the menu? Got uh? This is called no, it's got a fancy name. What's the fish called?
Speaker 6: Come on now, Samon Barratuning, what's it called? Cino?
Speaker 16: There you go.
Speaker 7: I about to see Benzino, but that's the rack. There you go, Branzino. There you go, and you have some wine that you can't pronounce we have some one I can't pronounce. And that's right, all that happened. You're jealous yep.
Speaker 8: Whenever you get the opportunity to go sit down with icons and get game from legends, you take advantage of that opportunity.
Speaker 7: That's taking advantage of that opportunity. A couple of times I agreed they go watch it.
Speaker 8: Go watch my conversation with Judy blue Mes up on my YouTube page. See the god see T H A G O D.
Speaker 7: Right now, all right, that is your room a report. Now we are giving that donkey too for after the hour.
Speaker 8: We need Lieutenant the Lieutenant governor in North Carolina, Mark Robinson to come to the front of the congregation. We'd like to have a word with him. All right, we'll get into that. Because he shout out Andy Corn. That was Andy Cohen. She was on to Andy Corn.
Speaker 7: All right.
Speaker 3: I like Andy Cohen. He's a cut up, especially when they have a couple of cocktails. We all are cut up after a couple of cocktails.
Speaker 8: You know what they say about cocktails pulled me. Want to tell me one that one look to the Godfather.
Speaker 7: You don't go with that. You got to say what that was Elvison.
Speaker 3: Right there.
Speaker 4: Let's know that the more you drink, the pretty out looks. So get drunk. Let's go. What's happening in this Day's.
Speaker 5: The bar?
Speaker 3: Now practice club.
Speaker 7: Your mornings will never be the same. Pete Davidson is Everywhere and now. Everywhere includes buck Kiss, his new semi autobiographical comedy series on Peacock, also starring Eddie Falco and Joe Peshi. Buck Kiss screams May fourth, only on Peacocke. You are.
Speaker 3: Hun, I'm a fat and all that shit around your they want this man to.
Speaker 19: Do to me.
Speaker 9: You can't make a judgment of who was going to be on the Donkey of the Day.
Speaker 16: They chose you.
Speaker 7: There's a breakfast club, bitch you Who's donkey of the day today? Wow? Old donkey today for Tuesday.
Speaker 8: May second goes to the current Lieutenant governor in North Carolina, Mark Robinson. He's also running for governor in North Carolina. Good morning, Mark. You know I love the Carolinas. I'm Carolina all day, South Carolina to be exact. So North Carolina is our cousins. So it disturbs me when I hear someone from home talking crazy and Mark Robinson is indeed talking crazy. See there's a lot of conversations happening nowadays about reparations. I'm a person who believes that pessimism never wins any battles. So even though I know this country will never ever pay black people what they are, I speak optimism because we all know one of the greatest centers of this country was the slave trade, and the toonement is needed in the form of reparations. Even Donald Trump acknowledges black people built this country and we're just starting to get the credit for it.
Speaker 20: Listen, African Americans built this nation, rebuilt this nation.
Speaker 7: You know you're just starting to get real credit for that.
Speaker 20: Okay, I don't know if you know that. That's right, you're just starting to get You built the nation. We all built it, but you were such a massive part of it, bigger than you were given credit for it.
Speaker 7: Does that make sense? It makes all the sense in the world. And don't just stop their credit.
Speaker 8: We'll say credit, cash, bitcoin, ebt, and the credit is great, but until there's some financial compensation, that credit is as worthless as an NFT.
Speaker 7: Now, Mark could make history as the first.
Speaker 8: Black governor of North Carolina, a state that is almost sixty seven percent white and a little over twenty one percent black. But he's a Republican, so he don't really give a damn about any black votes. Okay, the Republican Party in North Carolina is eighty nine percent white. And I was looking at some stats from October twenty ninth, two than twenty two, and North Carolina had about seven point four million registered voters and their partisan affiliation was kind of equally split between three parties Republican, Democrats, unaffiliated. It's thirty four percent Democrat, thirty thirty six percent unaffiliated, thirty percent Republican, about zero point seven percent registered to another party. Notoriously read state. So Mark probably feels like I'm Republican. All I need is these white folks. But imagine if you can get majority of the white Republican voters to vote, and you know, play a little identity politics and get some of the black people to vote for you too.
Speaker 7: Sounds like a good idea.
Speaker 8: Well, Mark don't care if you Negroes vote for him, because if he did, he wouldn't be saying things that would turn Negroes off. And one thing that turns black people off is any talk against reparations. But not only is Mark against black people getting reparations. He thinks we, oh, I can't make this kind of stuff up.
Speaker 7: Let's listen. There's some people that were talking about reparations in this country. They wanted reparations.
Speaker 19: Nobody owes you anything for slavery.
Speaker 7: You want to tell the truth about it, It is you who owns.
Speaker 19: It's you who owns, because somebody in those fields took stripes for you. Somebody after those fields were ended and slavery was ended, somebody had to walk through Jim Crow for you.
Speaker 7: Somebody fought war was and died for you.
Speaker 19: Those folks on the Edmund Pennis Bridge carrying American flags take.
Speaker 7: That, calling Kaepernick literally a.
Speaker 19: Society that he could scarcely acknowledge something that he has never known, living with a bigotry that none of us can imagine, carried American flags on that bridge. And when they would hit up side the head with knighte sticks and shot with water hoses and knocked to the ground, they got up and picked those flags up and kept marching, And they did it for you. Nobody owes you anything. If anybody owes it's you.
Speaker 8: Woo, Lieutenant Governor of North Carolina, Mark Robinson, ladies and gentlemen, feels like black people or reparation. That was Riley Freeman from the Boone Docks booing, And I'm glad we used that boo because what the uncle ruckus is going on in North Carolina. Okay, it don't matter if North Carolina is a red or blue state. If Mark Robinson becomes governor, you can guarantee it won't be a black state. All right, all those things he spoke on, You know, the people who fought during Civil rights to brothers and sisters, civil rights marchers, who went through the hell called Bloody Sunday for us to get a sliver of freedom. They're part of the reason we're Oh okay, yes we owe them, but not the way this country owes us. And we repaid him for fighting for what so many of them came to want, and that is reparations. Okay, Mark Robinson telling black people that we owe reparations, it's like when your.
Speaker 7: Parents used to tell you they were beaten our ass for our own good.
Speaker 8: No, okay, you did nothing but cause me trauma, trauma that I ended up unpacking in therapy later. The nerve of Mark Robinson to say, we owe reparations because we benefited from the freedom I got. Freedom in quotation, Marks Okay Air quotes all right, you know free ish okay, a new all slave drama brought to you by Kenya Barris coming soon to BT plus. I mean oppression to black people one hundred percent still exist right when Black people are imprisoned at exceptionally high numbers are more likely to be arrested for nonviolent offenses. I mean, we make our case for our citizenship every day, make our case for our humanity every day.
Speaker 7: There is still a system of white.
Speaker 8: Supremacy in place that causes us to make cases for our survival every day. I mean, when you are still being denied opportunities because of the color of your skin, it's kind of hard to tell me that I owe all right. That's like getting sex from a hooker. She gives me an STD and then you know, ask for gratuity for the gonerhea Okay. Mark Robinson said we should be paying because there were people that fought for us and took beatings and you know, got holes down and lost their lives for us to be free those people with majority black he couldn't be talking about white people. Could he I mean, there were definitely white people out there marching with black folks during the Civil Rights movement, but they were marching with us to free us from the oppression of white supremacy.
Speaker 7: Keyword white.
Speaker 8: Okay, Mark really said black people owe reparations? We owe Okay, the white people should get paid for what their own people did.
Speaker 16: Huh.
Speaker 8: Look, in basketball, there's no such thing as the same team foul that I know of. Okay, last time I checked with Steph Curry, Fowls, Klay Thompson. Lebron doesn't get to shoot free throw? So why do we owe for what people did to us and caused on themselves. This is what happens when you speak to management and your people are indeed the management. Please let with me, Ma give Lieutenant Governor Mark Robinson the biggest he hull.
Speaker 7: He ha he ha, You stupid motherfuck? Are you dumb? All right?
Speaker 3: Clearly sounds like an articulate hersher walker? Good God, yam, Keith avers, y'all can keep aving. That is just beyond control. And don't be messing with reparations because I'm getting two checks and one of my man names and one of my women do not mess with reparations.
Speaker 4: Man, don't be messing with my checks.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's so interesting that you mentioned Kenya Barris. I met him at the red copy of You People when he did you People. So let me tell you what's so strange. Because being an older trans person, I'm not on the because I've lived my life, I know people will just see you. So when my publicist went up to him and said, Flame would like to take a picture with you, he looked, because I was about as far as Charlemagne is from me now, and he looked, but the look on his face was maybe he didn't understand, or he wasn't sure. And she says, well, Netflix invited Flame to come to Parth, so it gave him a pass, and so he brought me over. So I could have taken that one way, and like, oh, he was on the defense. But I said, he said, did you enjoy the movie? I said, oh, I thought the movie was great. I said, you could have called the movie Frankenstein. Because he said, huh. I said, because what Frankenstein's moral was, Frankenstein was never the monster. He created the monster. You showed us that America has created this monster for racism and hate from all aspects of life. And I love that you tournament, He said, that is a great analogy. In those two minutes of talking to him, he went from looking at me like he didn't understand until he put his arm around me and he embraced me in the body language said it always that I taught. Oh, it was pretty dump, it was pretty great.
Speaker 7: So Mark Robinson wants us to he wants us to pay for a monster America created. Exactly, yeah, exactly, all eractly, Well, thank you for that donkey today, Charlamagne.
Speaker 4: Yes, indeed he he haw Mike Robinson de boy hew.
Speaker 6: B e t will see you guys tomorrow. Everybody else, let's open up the phone lines eight hundred five eight five one o five one. Has a friend ever thrown you under the bus?
Speaker 7: That is the question.
Speaker 6: It's just coming from just some person personal in your bro I've realized and sometimes I can't tell Charlemagne certain things.
Speaker 7: Let's talk about it when we come back, man, That is the question.
Speaker 3: Tell it, tell it, every tell it, like Charlemagne say, talk about it when we come back, Charlamagne.
Speaker 6: Like I wouldn't say, hey, Charlamagne said, your breathsteak. I would just lay your bro just get some toothpaste. Charlemagne is not like that. Charlamage gonna say Envy said your breath steak? But has a friend ever thrown you on the bus? Weren't talking about it when we come back? Five eight five one oh five one. Let's talk about It's breakfast Logan morning. Pull out your phone, call.
Speaker 7: In right now. You call me at your opinion to the Breakfast Club top break it down.
Speaker 13: Eight hundred five eight five one o five one the Breakfast Club, it's topic time or eight hundred five eight five one five one to join into the discussion with the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 14: Morning.
Speaker 6: Everybody's DJ env Charlamagne the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. We got our guest co host Flaming Row here, good morning, and we're asking has a friend ever thrown you under the bus? Right now, this conversation comes from Charlemagne.
Speaker 7: I don't see the problem.
Speaker 6: I realized today that if I give Charlamagne some information or I tell him something, I gotta just tell a person as well.
Speaker 7: You just realizing that after almost we've been working on this show for thirteen years. This is our thirteenth year. You just realizing that, and it's not even like I have a problem telling somebody something.
Speaker 6: But if somebody is Charlemagne's friend or closer to Charlemagne than me, I'm gonna tell Charlomagne that so he can tell him so it doesn't seem like it comes from a place of hate, and it comes from a place of help. So like, for instance, if our board op rad let's say sorry, Red, Let's say his breath staks right, and Charlamage says, yo, e, you know, red breathstak. I'm gonna be like, yo, yo bread, here's a gum. I'm not gonna say, Charlamagne said your breathstake.
Speaker 8: If Envy come to me and say your red breath stinks, when we all get back in the room together, I'm gonna say Red.
Speaker 7: M Be says your breath stink, I A'm gonna say Red. I'm gonna say, Envy, tell Red what you just told me, because I don't talk behind people's back.
Speaker 6: If that's your friend and he's closer to you than me, I would expect that because it comes from a place of love.
Speaker 4: But told of a place of but being that.
Speaker 7: That's my friend coming from me might not hit the same. They might take it in and hear it.
Speaker 8: But if I'm saying this is what somebody else said, if they hear it from that person, they will receive it differently. I don't talk behind people's back, especially if we're all on the same team. If we're on the same team in a work environment, we all trying to win, we all trying to get better.
Speaker 7: I'm not delivering no messages. You tell me something about somebody, I'm calling a group me.
Speaker 4: He made that sound real good.
Speaker 7: That's just be a damn message. No it wasn't. It was a group like, let's have a conversation. ANDVY said your breath because I already had told the other person, VY got some notes for you. Seeing on the group told me what the note? You told me what the notes was. I relayed some notes and then I said that MB got some notes for you as well. I'm putting us on.
Speaker 3: If you got bad breath square up, because I'm telling I can't. I don't want to smell your lunch. If you got bad breath square when you come talkty.
Speaker 8: I think everybody in this show, everybody in this building knows I'm not talking behind nobody back.
Speaker 7: We will call group meeting. I want to get right to it. Don't tell me about nothing nobody said about nobody. Don't ventor me about nobody. We're gonna all have a group meeting. We're gonna come together, We're gonna have the conversation.
Speaker 3: But let's put the cars on table. Every telle Mane. You said he was tall, definitely didn't see that. I definitely see that.
Speaker 4: I'm just joined it in the fund.
Speaker 7: All right, Well, let's go to these phone lines. It's got a lot of people on the line. Hello, who's this.
Speaker 15: Jam Man was good?
Speaker 14: I don't know the other guy man.
Speaker 7: Flame and that's.
Speaker 14: I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: It depends on the table, philister, right now, come on with you.
Speaker 14: All right, So the topic then, somebody ever thow you after the bus?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 14: I was in high school. My best friend were on the football team together, and I was dating a girl over the summer. I caught my best friend. I'm like, yo, some other girl trying to let me hit it. He's like, you ain't gonna do it, you ain't gonna do it. I'm like, bro, fall in the back. Like the next day, like I did it. So we go back to school. We in football practice. I'm like where where my boy, my best friend? Where are you at? So he winds up walking in and he's with my ex because we had broken up at the time. She didn't know nothing. So she's looking at me crazy. I'm like, get what happened?
Speaker 7: He's like nothing.
Speaker 14: Me and her. She asked me to go to the doctor with her. I'm like, okay, whatever. So that at the next that day, she calls me. She was like, oh, so you used to smash such and such. I'm like, who told you that? And only two people knew?
Speaker 7: Started with my brother.
Speaker 14: I'm like, you, breezy, you.
Speaker 15: Did x y Z.
Speaker 14: So I did a little talking to her. She said, nah, were your best friend? I said, you lying?
Speaker 7: Dan.
Speaker 14: I didn't believe her, didn't.
Speaker 7: Believe that's different. I ain't got none to do what we're talking about. No, No, that's grimy. That's just grimy. Liz. Good morning. How you feeling. Good morning, I'm feeling good.
Speaker 14: I'm ready to tell it, okay, Pete.
Speaker 3: So, I had a friend.
Speaker 14: I work in a major hospelal in my area. I used to and I had a good coworker.
Speaker 8: I mean we've been for like two years.
Speaker 7: I mean I really felt like it's my bad friend, like.
Speaker 14: We fool, I'm coming to her. I'm like, you know, I'm.
Speaker 1: Thinking, you know, girls, suf.
Speaker 14: She is messing with my husband.
Speaker 7: What whoa yeah?
Speaker 14: Talk about throw somebody on the bus. So you're listening to me as a friend. But you what I'm telling you, my man, and let's still together to this day.
Speaker 6: Hold on now, question I see, I would say your friend throw you under the bus.
Speaker 3: This this is bor than under the bus for your last two college y'all need to listen to Millie Jackson Lovers and girlfriends. She said, never let your man hang out, Never let your best girlfriend hang out with you and your man too often because the shoulder, the crown becomes the penis to ride on.
Speaker 4: Jesus, you can't show. Y'all be telling too much. Y'all talk too much.
Speaker 3: Men do too Oh man, she do this, she do that, and then women tell her best girlfriend the whole time. She girl, you need to leave him. He don't even I don't even like him for you the whole time she applied in the scheming. Baby, it ain't never changed. It ain't gonna never change.
Speaker 7: Talking that deep, we were just talking a little light.
Speaker 22: Well that's throwing up under the bus. I can't even fit up under the bus. Maybe we need to rephrase it. Maybe ain't throwing under the bus, And I don't know what that is. They y'all got going on this morning. That's throwing under the bus. We ain't talking about it now. No, No, eight hundred and five eighty five one on five one. We were talking about has a friend ever threw you under the bus?
Speaker 7: Lightly?
Speaker 4: Like lightlightly you want specifically, I.
Speaker 7: Thought we gave him this scenario. No, Envy had some notes for somebody. Correct. He told me the notes. As I'm talking to the person relaying some of my notes, I said, Yo, Envy got some notes for you as well. Now the other part of this is the person was calling for us to have a group conversation anyway, so now it was the perfect time to have the group conversation.
Speaker 8: I'm not gonna talk behind nobody back. If you tell me something about somebody, be prepared for me to call a group meeting.
Speaker 7: I just wanted you to talk because.
Speaker 6: I felt it would come better coming from you, like kind of like you know, soft hands and in a caring way, because I don't know the person as well as you do. Just like if you were telling me something about one of my friends, I would tell them softly because they're my homie, not me.
Speaker 7: Said this day, I was like, my favorite thing to do is when somebody called me and they talking about somebody. YEA hold on for a second. Merge calls Merge call he such and such is on the phone right now. What's happening? All right? Has a friend every three under the bus? Let's talk about it. It's the breakfast slug one morning.
Speaker 19: I know.
Speaker 7: Your opinions to the breakfast club top. Come on, I did five.
Speaker 4: Five five one morning.
Speaker 7: Everybody.
Speaker 6: It's DJ Envy Charlomagne, the guy we are the breakfast club. Now if he's just joining us, we're talking. Has a friend ever threw you under the bus?
Speaker 16: All right?
Speaker 7: Now this conversation comes from Charlemagne. Uh, Charlomagne will do it.
Speaker 6: And see the thing, when Charlamage throws you under the bus, he doesn't do it kindly, he doesn't do it nice and like, hey, there's some notes.
Speaker 8: He'd be like if you tell him what you said about this, And I'm because I don't talk behind people's back. And if you come to me to talk to me about somebody, I'm calling a group meeting. You're gonna tell that person because that's how miscommunication happens. That's how things get misconscrewed. Let's just all have the conversation right now.
Speaker 7: You're right, but but there's a way to do things.
Speaker 6: It's like, hey, let's have a group meeting discuss Now, Hey, Envy just said this that yeah, I said, damn it, man.
Speaker 7: The person did say they need they wanted us to have a group meeting. So it just so happened. And now it was the perfect time. That was the perfect time.
Speaker 3: You're not gonna win this argument.
Speaker 7: Hello, who's this? You're year?
Speaker 19: What was good?
Speaker 7: Brout? You talk to us?
Speaker 15: Man?
Speaker 6: Nothing much, man, I wanted to highlight about what's going on, yes, sir to us, So listen right.
Speaker 14: I was I had a friend living with me back in the day. This was back when I was in my twenties. I'm thirty five now. But I had a friend living with me and I was out doing my thing on my girl and basically while I was out, dude tried to smashed my shirties.
Speaker 7: Yo, yo, y'all going too far? You talk about what are we saying that? It's calling everybody to call in and talk to us about how they best friends matched they women.
Speaker 14: Listen, man, he threw me out of the bus.
Speaker 19: Bro.
Speaker 5: I was out doing my thing and he.
Speaker 14: Tried to get in.
Speaker 7: Oh so he told on you. He told on you. He was like, yo, he ore cheating on you. He not a good dude.
Speaker 14: That's a fact.
Speaker 7: Okay, I get it. I get it. Our vege crack.
Speaker 14: Where to do where it does?
Speaker 19: Big guy?
Speaker 14: My friends called it big gur. What's up? Breakfast glove?
Speaker 7: All right, out right, big out.
Speaker 14: So my issue is my friend threw me under the bus. But we're gonna call this getting throwd under the church bus.
Speaker 7: What happened big out.
Speaker 14: So what happened was everybody at the church that was a teenager at that moment had a girlfriend.
Speaker 5: We went outside and we planned the get you you know, get us a little creak on, you know, doing revival. So next thing, you know, my whole boy said, the church buss open, my church the church bus open.
Speaker 14: Let's throw on the bus.
Speaker 5: We get on the bus and you know, I'm trying to do my thing and he.
Speaker 14: Getting his thing on. And my other home wasn't in this thing off.
Speaker 5: But we smell a smell and I'm like, what the hell is this?
Speaker 14: And next thing you know, everybody got off. I couldn't do nothing because I wasn't you know, I don't.
Speaker 7: Know, you don't know what you are.
Speaker 5: I didn't know what I was doing, and so I was pushing the I was pushing something, but it wasn't.
Speaker 14: It was pinching thirteen.
Speaker 5: Next thing you know, we go back in the church and he got to smell on him for everybody laughing at him.
Speaker 14: And he goes to tell that we was on the bus messing around. But deacon goes out there.
Speaker 5: Smells the bus and he tells my dad, I get a whooping for like three days.
Speaker 7: Hold on, maybe I missed the part. Was it it smell like boogie and boom boom?
Speaker 19: Yeah?
Speaker 7: What was that smell?
Speaker 5: So you know, I can't really say, you know, a mister of for dukis.
Speaker 7: Was it man or woman?
Speaker 1: Not?
Speaker 7: Didn't matter, But that's what I'm asking.
Speaker 5: We were teenagers, bro, I not not Charla made. I appreciate your your humor and your and your Canada, but bro, I ain't tell you what man.
Speaker 4: Laughing, laughing, suspicions.
Speaker 7: Que kep turning into my deal. Bro, I have no idea. Hello, who's this? Hey it Daryl, Hey Darrel. We're talking about a time of friend threw you under the bus.
Speaker 14: Brother, Yeah, one time a friend of nine, so we're a good friend of night. We were talking on the throne and he had on the car Belo the group in the car and we had a friend in the car but didn't kill me. And at one time he was talking and I need you're talking about the youth for a friend, and it was pretty bad.
Speaker 6: Now so you're talking about me at your on speaker and then you got caught up to you right under the bus.
Speaker 7: Did even tell you was on you was on speaker?
Speaker 14: No man anything at all.
Speaker 7: See. The only difference between me and that person is I would have told that person, Hey, heren't have called me right now, you tell him That's what I would have did. That's the only difference I'd have gave.
Speaker 3: Everybody ahead, well with the with the bluetooth. Now when you on the phone, you really have to say. So somebody calls you, I say, Charlamagne, what you try? So Charlamagne called me and say, fae what you doing? I said, I'm in the car with envy. That way you let the person know right off the top that I'm in this.
Speaker 8: Don't call behind nobody's back. Man, We're gonna call group meeting. And it wasn't like if he was talking behind the person's back. He wasn't doing that, you know what I mean. But I would just rather him tell that person call a group meeting. Don't tell me nothing about nobody, because I am going to bring that person in.
Speaker 3: That means you can tell them your lective on what you tell selective sharing.
Speaker 7: I tell him everything. I don't care.
Speaker 3: Oh don't well, why did you bring away your man?
Speaker 1: Dad?
Speaker 7: If you don't care guard this morning? You have to call me on guard this morning conversation. And he was ready. He had it before I was ready to have it.
Speaker 10: That's all it was.
Speaker 4: Nby head came in warm. He was read.
Speaker 3: When he came in a little warm this morning. He wasn't even as light skinned. He had got red like lobstersh like he had been laid out in the island.
Speaker 7: My goodness.
Speaker 6: All right, when we come back, we'll tell you about ll wo J laughing at this rapper. When they was in high school. Things have changed though. It's the breakfast slogan morning, the breakfast club owning everybody. It's d J n V charlamagnea God. We are the Breakfast Club. We got our co host Flaming Road here. Hey hey, hey, hey hey hey hey bligky Flame. Let's get to the roomors. Let's talk Red table talk.
Speaker 7: Name or you gossip when you chatting? God? This is the rumor report. I mean, I guess we're on the breakfast Club. This is where the tea spells, right right on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 6: All right now, Jada Pinkett Smith, she speaks out after the Red Table talk was canceled, and this is what she said.
Speaker 7: Oh I know them. Okay, well, this is much she said. That might have been my bad that in my back. That's what she said, this statement.
Speaker 6: We are so grateful to have had such beautiful partnership with Facebook Watch, and we are sorry to see the entire team disband. We wish everyone well in their new journey to come. We had Red Table or in talks of finding a new home and we'll see you soon.
Speaker 8: I hate to have a lot of production meeting, but did you have a production meeting about this story before?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 6: Okay, I want to make sure I assumed. All right, Okay, okay, but I think they'll find a new home fast. I don't think it'll be a problem Flame, What do you think.
Speaker 3: I think they'll find a new home fast too. I ain't watched Red Table Talk and quite some time, though Red Table Talk was a little too extreme for me.
Speaker 7: The last one I saw was the will one. How long ago?
Speaker 1: Was it? Was?
Speaker 18: It?
Speaker 3: Which one which went at the Oscars or at the Red Table Talk?
Speaker 7: That was a joke. I saw the one when the Entanglement went the last one?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, but.
Speaker 7: Didn't didn't Fat Joe do one? After that? Was because Fat Joe was there doing didn't Fat Joe.
Speaker 8: If he did, I don't know. That's the last one I saw was thee Withough. It went on for a while after Day for a long time.
Speaker 3: Couple episodes after that, I thought, because I know it was three generations of women, I just thought that Willow was like twelve. I'm like, what a twelve year old? My probably not gonna teach me nothing unless I need you to help me with my phone older than that door?
Speaker 16: Right?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was I'm talking about when she was young.
Speaker 8: Oh got you gotta damn in twenty I mean, that's a show that they can produce themselves though, when you look at what you know Lebron and MAV do with the shop.
Speaker 7: The shop not on HBO no more. They just produce it themself, throw it up on YouTube.
Speaker 3: I love the barbershop talk.
Speaker 7: They can do it. They can do red table talk theyself now.
Speaker 6: Ll cool J was on a Big Boy out in LA and they were talking about the time where he Ll and Whole went back and forth about each other's raps when they were teenagers.
Speaker 7: School J laughed at Jay Z while he was rapping in high school.
Speaker 3: I just saw this too, and you cleared it up.
Speaker 7: But you laugh, and.
Speaker 18: Please explain the story of this. Isn't a grown man, you know, look the same age.
Speaker 21: I love everybody, right, I don't have no problems with none of these guys. Man, Like you know if I laughed, okay, so what laugh at me?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 21: You know how many people have you laughed or snapped on man the class on that nonsense. It's ridiculous, Hey.
Speaker 7: Man, I don't even remember it.
Speaker 18: It's crazy people when people bring up or remember, like yo, really, well, maybe I did laugh, you know what I'm saying, But but yeah, everybody did.
Speaker 7: Y'all go to the same high school. Laugh at you said, I can't have no brunch. I can't have no brunch. What if L's got an invite to the rognition, I said he didn't. I don't know they couldn't go to high schoo together. I never heard that. I guess it was when j went to high school together.
Speaker 6: It wouldn't have made sense because I'm sure La went to high school and Queens and Jay went to school in Brooklyn, so I'm sure they were when they were in teens.
Speaker 7: But but people don't know.
Speaker 6: Sometimes those situations fuel you to be strong or it makes you weaker, so you always remember those moments. Well, when somebody teach you, if somebody tease you, or somebody did something foul to you, or something like that, Like you talk about the the the gentleman that you did something to any.
Speaker 7: With which one I've got the downson, drunkard? Which one that happened twice? How many he was just slow? I don't know what they many kids? How many times have a slow could beat you up twice? I got.
Speaker 8: I got attacked twice, but mentally disabled people, I deserved it both times?
Speaker 3: Did you get you get rided up because you're really strong.
Speaker 7: Not as strong as them strong up. No one was a choke hold from the from behind.
Speaker 8: One was a choke hold, and the other the other one just picked me up and like held me over a fence, like you know, there was like a you know, like the track the fence around it. The other one just picked me up and you know, and the fence had spikes at the top. He was like he picked me up and kept bouncing me on the spikes.
Speaker 7: Jesus Christ, Yes, what did you do to the kids, because you had to do something to make him do in.
Speaker 8: High school, I definitely yeah. One of them went to the Not only did he go to school with me, he went to the Kingdom Hall with me as well. So I used to just be just like messing with him, like like I don't even know what I used to be saying to him, but it used to be something he never would respond. And then that one day and just one day, he just walked behind me. I passed him, said something slit and next thing, I know, life's out.
Speaker 16: Baby likes out.
Speaker 19: That was it was.
Speaker 7: It was all she wrote.
Speaker 8: And then told, by the grace of God, he decided to let me go. And guess what he let me go and just kept walking about his business like nothing happened.
Speaker 4: Did you stop teasing?
Speaker 7: You learned your damn all right? Well that is your room or report now flame, you're gonna be out in Yonkers.
Speaker 3: This is the Great Yonkers Comedy Club all weekend, this weekend, this Friday and Saturday. Single to my weekend, y'all come get drunk with them. I'm gonna be pretty and sexy and all that. And every Monday I host Free Voices. I want to give a shout out to my sister Tiffany Hattish for hosting for you last night because I was not in town.
Speaker 4: And along with my co host Memphis with we have a great time.
Speaker 3: And if you ever in New Orleans and especially Decementy Tenth, I host the King and Queen Patchet each and every year. But they have a restaurant call up and at him on Canal Street. Y'all got to go there. The food is exquisite. It is a beautiful place, it is super clean, and it is great. Thirty nine oh three Canal Street in New Orleans.
Speaker 7: Shout your MoMA. Today's my mommy's birthday.
Speaker 3: Happy birthday, Miss Valerie. You had met my mother made seventy six years old. Today, I've born woman, honey, the strongest woman I ever met in my life.
Speaker 8: Seventy six is a blessing. I can't wait to get there, absolutely, and that's like in two years right now, about forty four.
Speaker 4: No, man, you look so much older.
Speaker 7: No I don't just sause.
Speaker 3: I can't look like Anthony.
Speaker 7: You can't look young of all. No, no inclusion.
Speaker 3: Charlomne, let me, can I get my life? You're thinking attacking me girl, because I'm inspired by you. It was Charlamne. You can't take me your surgeon. You mad at me, Charlotne, don't be mad at Merit my glasses.
Speaker 14: You got.
Speaker 6: Next, get your request and shout to Houston. We announced today that we're bringing the car from Houston Father's Day weekend.
Speaker 7: Get your tickets. Of course, it's gonna be New York versus Houston again.
Speaker 6: So all you Houston people out there with cars and car clubs and bikes and all.
Speaker 7: That other stuff, I would love to see you again.
Speaker 6: I got some stuff for your ass today this time around, I should say, so, get your tickets on. Somebody say nothing about stuff. Nobody's ass. This guy for rad I'm crazy.
Speaker 3: This guy don't stop bringing out prosthetic booties and stuff. I can't take all that. I just, I just it's the choice.
Speaker 7: Mix this stuff the breakfast Club. Your mornings will never be the same. Your company has goals this year, find the right people to help you achieve them.
Speaker 8: With jip recruiter, with four out of five employers, get a quality candidate within the first day.
Speaker 7: Try it free at jipprecruiter dot com. Slash breakfast at zip recruiter dot com slash breakfast Morning.
Speaker 6: Everybody, It's the j n V. Charlamagne the guy. We are the breakfast Club Flame Road. Appreciate you for joining us the last couple of days. Oh my god, I've had the best time. Thank you guys for having me.
Speaker 3: I love that you guys are giving so many different people options and opportunities to come here. And so the next host that's coming sitting in the seat, be yourself, have a good time. Charlamagne, gonna be rude and be gonna be courteous is true. Charlamagne will be ru and everybody else will be pleasant. I'm just telling you what you're coming up now. You won't fit in the seat like I fit in the seat, but you'll be cute.
Speaker 7: Flame my peoples.
Speaker 8: Man, make sure you listen to Flaming Rose podcast to laugh and learn the class work.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Charlamagne, three years in.
Speaker 4: I appreciate you.
Speaker 3: I appreciate you guys over here, and I'm looking good now. The next girl gonna want. The next girl that's coming wonna be as juicy as me, but she'll be close.
Speaker 7: I don't know the one coming tomorrow kind of juicy. She took her juicy away.
Speaker 4: Some of the juice, I'm gonna say, but signing juices, do I got what juice?
Speaker 14: She got?
Speaker 4: That that cute and cleaning juice.
Speaker 7: I can say that back tomorrow.
Speaker 16: I gotta look to.
Speaker 7: See what's coming tomorrow, for I never know who's coming to morow. I'm sure that oh she og og og comedian. Let me see.
Speaker 3: Now you get it, So y'all get it tomorrow. So you have to tune in tomorrow to the Reverend. So so y'all know what I was talking about. Thank you guys for a great week. I appreciate y'all. If somebody cancel, I'm here all week. See y'all come sit me New York City or the try State area. I will be at Younkers Comedy Club. Get your tickets on the website. Two shows Friday, two show Saturday. It's single to my weekend. I'm gona get drunk with all of that tenos and I might let you take me home. I changed my name to go out of rub Seller all right.
Speaker 7: When we come back.
Speaker 6: Positive notice the Breakfast Club the morning owning everybody. It's DJ n V charlamagnea God, we are the Breakfast Club. I just want to salute to all you guys out there Memphis. You know my car show happens on the twenty eighth, and we're over five thousand tickets sold already. I just want to say thank you. Looks like we're going to get our goal of ten thousand people.
Speaker 7: And Houston.
Speaker 6: We announced Houston today, So Houston goes down Father's Day week in June tenth weekend in Houston, no work or school at Monday. And it's always New York City versus Houston when we come down there. So shout to Houston's call culture and call clubs. I got traded Truth, I got bun Bee, I got mister Rogers. There's so many other people a b We're gonna have a lot of fun and it's family fun day. I know we have a lot of fun with the cause, but we want you guys to bring your kids out, bring your parents, your grandparents. It's just a family fun day, like a huge family reunion. We have rides, we have gaming trucks. Shout the Monster. They bring the BMX bikes and they teach the kids how a wheelie and all of the other stuff. And shout to Lincoln Tech and everybody and all of my partners. I just want to say salute to you. If you haven't got your tickets, you know how we do the first day, the first thousand tickets in nineteen ninety nine, So get your tickets and kids five and under all free. I can't wait to see you June eighteenth in Houston Father's Day weekend.
Speaker 7: So it's a perfect gift for your dad. To get your dad a gift a right now, Chela, Man, you got a positive note. I do, and you know it's mental health away in this month.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 7: So I just want to shout out something that I'm doing.
Speaker 8: You know, Bishop tdjs he just announced this Saturday, but I'm doing a live event with Bishop td Jakes Tuesday May ninth, at seven pm at City College for the Arts here in New York Center, the Marshan Anderson, I mean the Mariann I'm sorry, the Marianne Anderson Theater at the City College of New York. I just went to event right to look. It says few tickets left okay, with a fire remoji by it, and it says popular next to it. So I don't know how many tickets are left, but make sure you go get tickets to see me and Bishop td Jakes next Tuesday, May nine, seven pm at the Marianne Anderson Theater at the City College of New York. Go to Event right to get your tickets.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 7: Now the positive notice simply this.
Speaker 8: Listen to your elders advice, not because they are always right, but because they have more experience of being wrong.
Speaker 7: Breakfast club bit is you don't
Speaker 3: Finish for y'all done,