Speaker 1: Today show is pre recorded.
Speaker 2: Y'all know what time.
Speaker 3: Y'all don't know y'all.
Speaker 4: At all at all, So.
Speaker 5: Don't given them the bus.
Speaker 6: Steve listening to.
Speaker 7: Show to Joy. Yeah, Joy, you know you love your.
Speaker 5: Turn to turn the mouth.
Speaker 8: Turn You probably got to turn mouth turn out, turn al the mony up, come.
Speaker 5: Come out.
Speaker 1: You'll think, uh huh, I sure will. Good morning everybody. You're listening to the voice, come on dig me now.
Speaker 2: One and only Steve Harley got a radio show.
Speaker 1: I was talking with my wife and she said something her father always used to tell her, just because you can do something don't mean you should do it. I can't tell you how many times I've had to learn that in my life. You know, just because you can do something does not necessarily mean you should do it. I could tell people off oftentimes, but it don't mean I should do it. I could go here and set the record straight a lot of times, but it don't mean I should do it. Well, I've learned a lot in that lesson, folks, And because I have a relationship with my creator, what it's done is it's allowed me to learn even more how to stay still on a lot of issues. That's troubling me. I've learned it the hard way. I do want you to understand that that sometimes it's better to be still. Sometimes it's better to just let God handle the situation now. And I know it's hard to say because we think as people, but if I do this, I would feel better.
Speaker 2: If I do this now, they'll feel how I feel. See. But that's not always the best way though. I found in my life.
Speaker 1: Sometimes you gotta like old people used to say, you gotta let go and let God. I'm gonna tell you something, man, I learned a lot from my mother being a Sunday school teacher. But you know, at the same time, when she was when I was young, I thought she was just an old person just talking to me. I didn't get it. You know how your parents used to talk to you and you didn't get it, and they used to always say, well, wait till you have your own kids, you will get it then, And sure enough you got it then. Well I'm the same way. I'm no different you know. I don't have no different life than you. You know, I don't have no different upbringing in you. I don't have no different ways that I can live and you can't. You know that I got to live by the same laws of the land that you got to live by. I gotta obey the principles of success. If I want to be successful, I gotta bam. And you know, if I want to go to heaven, I gotta do what God tell me to do as many times as I can. Now, you ain't gonna get it all right, But he understand that, and I just get on with the best I can. But so many times, man, we get stuck right there, man, worrying about you know, how it's gonna come across, and what I'm you know, I'm kind of going around here because I'm trying to find a way to tell you this that you won't get twisted. The bottom line, you gotta let go and let God. You have to allow him to do it his way. See, I thought myself to a certain point, but to go further, I had to let God have it. I found out I wasn't all that good a driver. I found out I wouldn't all that good of a explore with a map. So I had to let go. I had to let God. And you gotta understand that God works in mysterious ways. How often had I thought it was over for me. But what God was doing was he was teaching me a lesson. He was showing me something that I needed to know. He was allowing me to experience some things. But he didn't let me go under. You know how they say, God and never put more on you than you can bear.
Speaker 2: He won't let you go under you know.
Speaker 1: It's like the scripture that Bishop Alma taught me when I was going through that traumatic thing on the internet. Man, it was really really man trying to destroy what I had worked for in my family and this new life that God had presented me. And the devil is busy. The devil don't like to see you happy. So here he comes. He puts you under attack, and he comes in and that and everything, and my kids are suffering. But you know, here comes God. Though see, God don't put more on you than you can bear. Bishop Olma sent me a scripture, he sent me Isaiah forty three one and two. And in that scripture it says to the effect that you can walk through the water the rivers, and the water won't overcome you. But then it said you can walk through the fire and you will not get burned, nor will kindling set upon your clothing. I learned something very valuable that day. See, God sent me through something, but he was showing me something too. Now he didn't do it. God didn't bring that calamity into my life because in Isaiah fifty four seventeen it says clearly that if anyone comes against you, it will not be my doing. Now, this is what he promised you when people come for you, though, see, and this is what I learned. That's why I have no fear of the people coming anymore because I learned that. But God had to send me through a traumatic experience in order for me to learn that. You can't have a testimony without a test you know what I'm saying. You can't learn nothing without a lesson. So what he did was he allowed that internet thing come across crossed into my life. But he taught me something. And Isaiah forty three to one and two was and you could walk through the fire and not get burned, nor will kindling set upon your clothing. So what that said to me was, even though you trying to do me and fire all around me, I won't burn. But when it's over, kindling won't set upon your clothing. What that showed me was not only would I walk through the fire and not get burned, but there will be no signs that I was ever in the fire. There's no signs of it. But not hold up though. Now here go the part though, that I had to learn, even though you can walk through the fire, y'all, and even though you're being flames and scorching all around you, if you trust him, he ain't gonna let you burn.
Speaker 2: But now hear what he did not say. Though he did not say that.
Speaker 1: It was not going to be uncomfortably hot, wickedly hot in there. He ain't say that. He just said you won't burn, and when it's over, it won't be no signs that you was in the fire. See what happened to me was after they tried to destroy me, let me show you what God did for me. Not only did they not accomplish what they set out to do, but when it was through with me, though, when they was through throwing the gas and throwing the fire, and throwing the hate and writing it and lining and creating all these names for themselves so it could look like most people is hating, when they got through it all, that man, look what he did to me. Look what he did, fummy, because he taught me something that day, and I'm sharing it with you because God will do the same thing for you. But you gotta trust him though. You got to get in there and you got to let him do it. You gotta let him handle it. So, just like Pop Bridge just taught my wife Marjorie, just because you can do something, don't mean y'all to do something. Yeah you could go down there and straighten them out, but should you though? Yeah, you can go down there and tell them all. Yeah, you can go down stand up and make sure they know it's your voice, that they hear it, and you can get in their face and make a scene.
Speaker 2: But should you though, or should you let go and let God?
Speaker 1: So before we run all out in the streets and somebody go out there and do something crazy, let's hold tight. Now. I'm not saying don't go out there, but you gotta watch you you go out there with. But you can go down there with peace in your heart. Somebody decided I'm gonna throw a brick through here and bust a window. Hold up, partner, hold up, ain't what we're down here doing. So See, sometimes man, you gotta let go and you gotta let God. You gotta let God have situations sometimes and you get it there and do the things that He tell you to do. See bish Ohman and taught me a lot. He had another book out and he said, you know, knowing God's Voice or something like that. I'm not sure the title, but I never really knew the definition of how do you know it's God's voice talking to you? Well, he clearly made a statement. God's voice has no sin in it. Whenever you're talking about I'm gonna go, I'm gonna show him. I'm gonna get him back. If it's sining in it, God ain't in it. See that's you now. God's voice has no sining in it. So when you say God told me, be careful because God.
Speaker 2: Ain't never told you to go do nothing wrong. That ain't what he told you. And I learned that too.
Speaker 1: It's a lot. So I'm just sharing today. I hope it helps somebody today get through a difficult time because the show has helped me.
Speaker 2: Listening morning, ladies and gentlemen, here we go what two?
Speaker 9: What?
Speaker 5: Two?
Speaker 1: Three four? That's how we're gonna start it today. We just gonna count it in pick the song of your choice, please your favorite jail here, we gonna get it.
Speaker 5: What two?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 1: Two? Three? Foulk and just fill it in. I don't get it now, yeah, feel alright? Yes, everybody good out that? See yeah yeah, everybody see yeah yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: See that's what concerts.
Speaker 2: Used to be like, none of this. Throw your hands up down, wave them like you just don't care.
Speaker 1: And scream. Don't idy do that.
Speaker 3: We ain't do that.
Speaker 1: We ain't scream. We asked direct questions that required specific answers. I miss those days. Those days are gone, but I'll dearly hold them close in my heart so they're always close by this. Steve Harp Morning show Man. Feel how you wanna feel, do it like you want to do it, but please please be grateful. Plea please pe pe pe.
Speaker 2: Please don't go, baby, I love you, soul. Please please don't go.
Speaker 3: Ah ah, I love you soul. Yeah I just.
Speaker 1: Felt that just now, please please baby, please boy.
Speaker 2: We used to do that. Nah, songs have changed.
Speaker 1: Move get out the wade, get out the wave, move, get out the waves.
Speaker 2: See it didn't changed.
Speaker 4: Now you know it's changed from that because that was hot.
Speaker 1: Now it's worse than that.
Speaker 2: Steve oh yeah, it's bad now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, ladies and gentlemen, the ever Present and Grateful Steve Harvey Morning Show starring Shelley Strawberry, who's been newly inducted into the Women's Black.
Speaker 2: Hall of Fame of Radio, Colin Forrell.
Speaker 1: Who has been newly inducted into the All Black Women, Powerful Women and Sisters of Radio Mississippi, Monica, who they don't know yet but will be soon inducting high into the All Black Hall of Women in Radio All and then there's Junior, Tommy and myself who will never be inducted into the Hall Black Hall Fame of Rena'll forget out. I don't care what you call yourself, fellas, you will never be in it ever. I will stop you. No, Yeah, over there, I'm gonna put a stop today. Yeah as you general, welcome to the Steven Mortor Show.
Speaker 9: Side.
Speaker 2: Didn't get you today, Junior, I.
Speaker 10: Forgot sorry, God, please, God please, it was the concerts, all right, conser good.
Speaker 4: Though, all right.
Speaker 11: Coming up at thirty two minutes after the hour, we'll hear from the Nephew as he runs that crank back right after this. Yeah you're listening, Morning Show, It is time now, for the nephew to run that prank back what you got for his nep.
Speaker 1: I just, hey, stop dreaming about your wife. I just I don't know what it is, cad and help you don't.
Speaker 2: What will I'm dreaming? What don't wake me? I'm dreaming. But let's go get dog.
Speaker 6: Hello. Hello, I'm trying to reach Winston.
Speaker 9: It's Winston.
Speaker 6: Hey once, how you doing? Man? This is Kevin Man. I actually, uh, I work with your wife Renee. We we we met a couple of times, man at uh at the job. I think you might have been taking a lunch or something. I work like on the on the floor above her.
Speaker 12: Hey, what's up, dude?
Speaker 6: Are you doing today? Man? I'm doing good? Man?
Speaker 9: What's up?
Speaker 6: Yeah? Yeah, I wanted to reach out to you man, and I had something personal. I wanted to high le at you about, you know, personal. Yeah?
Speaker 9: What personal?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 9: What?
Speaker 6: Dude? Well?
Speaker 12: Who is this?
Speaker 6: My name is Kevin? Uh? Like I say, uh, I work I work on the on the seventh floor. Your wife is on the sixth. But you know we met a couple of times, right.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I know you said that. I'm trying to picture your face. What's up though?
Speaker 9: Don me what's up?
Speaker 6: Okay?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Uh, how is you and Renee's relationship going? Man? What how is y'all's relationship going?
Speaker 9: What they got to do with you?
Speaker 6: Do? I mean, I mean y'all, y'all. I mean, I'm just y'all been getting along.
Speaker 9: And they need me, me and Renee?
Speaker 12: Fine, but what they got?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 13: Hold on?
Speaker 12: Hold on? Hold on? You say you want to talk to me about some person. You got some person about my wife?
Speaker 6: Well the person I'm like, what what I wanted to tell you, man, is that for some reason, man, I've been having uh off and on man, every other day, I've been having these these dreams.
Speaker 9: At night, please dreams Like what dude?
Speaker 6: Well, every one of these dreams man, Renee being them?
Speaker 9: Really? So?
Speaker 12: So you you work with my wife right and you call him my soul telling me you haven't dreams about my wife? Well, just you know, why are you dreaming about my wife?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 12: This is you know, don't worry. I don't you at work right now?
Speaker 6: No, I'm not at work right now.
Speaker 12: But but not not or but nothing. Let me tell you something. To be calling me talking about you could have a dream about my wife? What's going up with my wife? What's your name, Kevin, I tell you what. I'm on my way up there right to hell.
Speaker 6: Now, No, man, I'm not at the job.
Speaker 13: I'm not where you're at a time.
Speaker 12: That's that's they get up the tale. Whyn't you want? Let's have face to faith you you give my number?
Speaker 6: Why you're giving my number?
Speaker 12: Answer my question?
Speaker 6: Now? I asked what I asked one of the guys at the job for your number, man, because you know, I wanted to be man the man and just talk to you.
Speaker 12: You know, so y'all sit there and have a conversation about my wife on the job.
Speaker 6: Okay, you know what it is?
Speaker 12: Our good uh uh? This show number on my call.
Speaker 6: Id right now.
Speaker 12: I'm gonna let me call you right back.
Speaker 6: No no, no, no, hold on, hold on but.
Speaker 12: Not nothing.
Speaker 6: Hold up.
Speaker 12: You called them my cow about me treat them well?
Speaker 6: Man, I'm just I'm just trying to be real with you, and that's what I wanted to see y'all, and I appreciate that.
Speaker 12: I'm gonna be real with you too. I'm gonna come, but I want to I want to.
Speaker 6: See how y'all relationship is going. Man, Man, say what you gotta say? Do okay, because see, dog, if these dreams keep happening, it must be faith. Man, it must be to me and are ment for each other. Down. I don't know.
Speaker 12: I don't know what you smoke. I don't know who the hell you are, but I promise you this what I get off my job today. I'm coming to whook yours. And if I found out that you're doing, if they're calling my house and hanging up, you ain't got nothing that if I can tell you what don't even work?
Speaker 1: Look?
Speaker 6: Look look here, man, man, why is she in all my dreams?
Speaker 12: Man?
Speaker 6: Why is she there? No? Hell?
Speaker 12: You dreaming about money? But it's fun, Probably because you sadn't look for that for my wife?
Speaker 6: What gonna do is you?
Speaker 12: Man? Now, he's not doing that till yesterday, looking in whe every day. What kind of work you do? Huh?
Speaker 1: You said?
Speaker 12: Man? You are on the floor bro abovefa Is that why she can't meet me for lunch?
Speaker 6: No? No, it ain't. No, I'm in the accounting department.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 6: No, I don't know nothing.
Speaker 12: But what if you were, you finna be in the book department? Is as by five more minutes?
Speaker 6: Man? Don't you understand that it's got to be fake.
Speaker 13: If she keeps showing up, you know and now that you know what that does?
Speaker 1: Hold on, hog?
Speaker 13: What what is your last name?
Speaker 12: Bal I got your number. You say you work on the seventh floor or the second floor before you work off?
Speaker 6: I work on the seventh floor. That ain't what you wing.
Speaker 12: You ain't got something to do with it. That's your man's name.
Speaker 6: My last name is well. Why is she showing up in my dream? Why is she kissing me in my dreams?
Speaker 14: Man?
Speaker 12: I don't let me tell you something. I know what the hell kind of dreams your is happening. But when I beat you, you gonna swear to God you got her with him Martin Luther King dreams. You understand me? When I get to your job tomorrow morning, I will give it who you called. Let's believed on to be outside waiting for you.
Speaker 6: Okay. Why making love to me man in these dreams? Because it's just passionate man? When they love me and I love her.
Speaker 12: Man, Listen, I'm calling my wife's name, calling my wife's name?
Speaker 6: What what what you want me to call? You?
Speaker 15: Do you know me?
Speaker 12: You say you know me? Right? So you know why I am right?
Speaker 6: I met you a couple of times. Man, if you know what.
Speaker 12: I'm calling Renee when I get off there, call what you tell you my number? I don't get you my number?
Speaker 6: Do you so violing? I don't even want to tell you the dude that gave me to you?
Speaker 12: Man to tell me what you wanted the dreams sleeping and kissing. I'm like wife, they gave me my number.
Speaker 6: Why why is your wife kissing me back?
Speaker 12: Kissing me? If you had dream about my wife and I'm finna cor she want to get off the go with you? Believe that you have anything else? You want to say?
Speaker 15: The room?
Speaker 6: Okay? So so so what I'm supposed to do when I'm sleep and she show? I'm supposed to you a wake up?
Speaker 12: I don't give them what you're doing? You just say if all I care, I'm gonna call you a three way with Renee. I want you to tell me that what hold the phone?
Speaker 6: Hey man, I don't even want to go through. I thought we could call and talk reasonable life like me and dog man.
Speaker 12: We don't talk right now? What why come come see me face the face right now? You coming down the phone, Come see me right now, Come and see me right to hell now where you lack? I come see you. You ain't got away show gad man, come see me.
Speaker 6: I don't want to do up.
Speaker 12: Man.
Speaker 6: I'm finna take some sleeping pills so I can get back to my dream.
Speaker 12: You're gonna take this whoop. This is what you're about to take that I got. I got everything I need to know. I will be on the seventh floor tomorrow way for you. I got a special delivery for You'll do you understand me?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 6: What? What? What? Let me call her first brother? I'll call Renee because me.
Speaker 12: Don't you call him? How to hear? You get nothing to anyway? How you getting my wife number?
Speaker 6: And let me Renee call me? Man?
Speaker 12: She tells you, oh, oh, hold up, my wife's calls you, so you don't call you know?
Speaker 6: Okay, okay. Let me say this though to you. Let me say this to you. Wants to your wife call me and she wanted me.
Speaker 12: To call you. Oh my oh my wife told you to call me right, come.
Speaker 6: Right, okay, but but listen to me. Whence what.
Speaker 12: My wife don't call?
Speaker 6: No? She wanted me to call your nephew Tommy from the Steve Harbin Morning Show.
Speaker 12: Y'all wrong for that y'all wrote for that doll. You know now you wrong for that doll. Tell you something to go to, job to head out of whoever get me?
Speaker 6: Oh man, hey man, I got one more thing now, she Winston. What's the baddest that I mean, the baddest radio show in the land.
Speaker 12: Steve Harvey Morning the Show player.
Speaker 1: Okay, thank you?
Speaker 11: Coming up next, it is asked the CLO our Chief Love Officer, Steve Harvey. In the building you're listening Harvey Morning Show coming up at the top of the hour. And entertainment news, we'll talk about all of the fashion from last night's met gala, and this year's official theme was Carl Lagerfeld a line of beauty plus another who Plus and other entertainment news. Comedian ry Wood Junior defended Vice President Kamala Harris and talked about the double standard of how she's been treated. Okay, and pop star at Shearon is being sued ed. Shearon is being sued by the Marvin Gay Estate. We'll talk about all of these stories at the top of the hour, but right now it is time to ask the CLO Chief Love Officer, Steve Harvey. Here we go, Amanda in Leeds says, my younger brother passed away, and at his funeral, his high school sweethearts showed up and acted a fool. I took her out of the church and she admitted to me that they were messing around when he died. My brother's wife wants to know what's up. Should I tell her the truth since my brother's gone?
Speaker 1: Absolutely not? Absolutely not for what for what purpose would it serve? It's not gonna make your brother's wife feel any better? And you don't know if this girl is telling the truth. People do crazy stuff in fidderals. If people go to the funeral, don't know, people act of food. Now, you don't take that information to the wife for what You took her outside and she told you that her and your brother was messing around. You don't know that to be true. The funeral over your brother gone. You just lost your brother. The hell with that girl at the funeral? Damne, what's that for?
Speaker 5: Really?
Speaker 2: I mean, really, come on now? Who is you should know? My brother was messing around, That's why she was here.
Speaker 1: What's wrong with you? The girl that wrote this letter? What's wrong with you? You done lost your brother? That ain't enough? Do you want to lose his sister in law. What you want the sister in law to lose her memories of your brother? What you want your sister in law to thank your brother? Wasn't wrong? What wasn't right? You don't even know if this woman is telling the truth. Yeah, I've been to a partner this funeral where everybody was at the funeral.
Speaker 16: In my partner funeral, what do you mean every everybody?
Speaker 1: Everybody?
Speaker 2: I knew all of them, his whole list. Dog, I was sitting in that nervous.
Speaker 1: Me and my boys was pulling them off to the side talking with them. One of the girls said, I just want to go up to her and tell her that I feel his pain because we had a special relationship. I said, come in, let me talk to you for a second. I said, you know you don't want to do that today. I said, you know, the family's grieving and everything his kids is in that. I don't really think that's the best time. Why don't you wait till another day? She said, you really think I should wait to another dasty? Yeah, yeah, another time. Nothing day.
Speaker 2: You go up there and now they're gonna have to bring another casket in.
Speaker 17: Here because the going off I'm telling you right now, you're dealing with a real hurt woman over here.
Speaker 1: Right now, you gonna you're gonna mess around and be one. You're gonna be active fuel way closer than you want to be.
Speaker 18: Wow, all right, thank you for that.
Speaker 2: You do it it, man, I'm gonna get up.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna tell you that right now, everybody, all right.
Speaker 11: Denise in Tampa says, my dad picked me up for dinner and his phone rang in his car. It was a female and they discussed business.
Speaker 1: But before she.
Speaker 11: Hung up, she asked if Dad was stopping by after his dinner. He quickly hung up the call.
Speaker 1: Do you think Dad is cheating bank?
Speaker 2: No, no, but he uh, he's smart, but he's swinging through somewhere for.
Speaker 18: Dinner though, Yeah, okay with the woman he's cheating with?
Speaker 4: You fixed this?
Speaker 1: Come on, come on, he's over then. Well, I don't know that he cheats, but I do know he goes by there to eat, right, Okay, you know they have regular meals from time to town because sometimes it's good to discuss business over for stomachs, right, and probably know that about it, you know, but he was having dinner somewhere else. I mean I mean, you know, look, we didn't talk this business over. You know, we're gonna have these oxtails that's in him.
Speaker 4: But she said she would stop asking people stopping.
Speaker 2: By after this after dinner somewhere else.
Speaker 1: Meeting after dinner.
Speaker 2: Tommy, Hey, Tommy, Timmy, Timmy, whose side you want? God, what did you do?
Speaker 1: He's on the side of say when he started that, damn to what is it?
Speaker 3: Who is this guy?
Speaker 5: Steve?
Speaker 2: I'm setting here going now, No, he was stopping over there after the.
Speaker 3: Dog I heard that.
Speaker 16: We're not we don't acknowledge it.
Speaker 1: Don't be damn.
Speaker 18: Step over here and tell me on the side of the truth.
Speaker 1: You mess around and got all these pranks going.
Speaker 2: You're starting to lose yourself.
Speaker 18: They're catching up with them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's after the Hey man, you don't forgot.
Speaker 1: Listen to.
Speaker 2: Once you lie, you have got these dies.
Speaker 19: You just came out.
Speaker 1: You can't forget you lied now, No, that's rule number one up line. But you cannot forget the lie.
Speaker 18: It's your job to not forget the lie. Okay, all right?
Speaker 11: Moving on to Tye in Woodbridge. Ty says, my husband is a prankster. Oh, Tommy, we got drunk at home together Friday. I went to get some ice and my husband slid from behind the freezer to scare me.
Speaker 18: It worked, and I threw my glass and it busted his head.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 11: He thinks I purposely did it, And he said, I'm an abuser? How can he act like the victim when he started it?
Speaker 2: Wait a minute, didn't you just bust him in the head with a glass?
Speaker 20: Yeah?
Speaker 18: Yeah, he scared her.
Speaker 2: All he said was boot.
Speaker 1: I think that you like. I think you've always wanted to bust him in his head, and I think you took advantage of this situation and imagination. Yeah, yeah, I know, I know.
Speaker 2: What does she sound like?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 16: Got she busted me in the head? What she sounded like after that?
Speaker 1: This is how he did?
Speaker 2: She would, Oh no, I'm sorry, because every lady want to bust up her man in here.
Speaker 1: Every last Yeah, across every last one of them. But can I share something with y'all blood? What all of your men has wished? You could be a man just for five minutes and he goes your ass, and then after it was over with, you would have no bruises or remember it was him. But does she enjoyment he would have for whooping your ass for five minutes. But he don't want you to be bruised or have no pain or remember that it happened. He just wants to be able to commit the act and let you get on being his lovely pressure wife.
Speaker 18: That's so sweet.
Speaker 11: You made that sound so sweet. It was for you should make it sound sweet. All right, thank you.
Speaker 20: C l O.
Speaker 11: Coming up at the top of the hour, we'll have some entertainment news for you right after this.
Speaker 18: You're listening.
Speaker 19: Morning show.
Speaker 11: Well, the met Galla took place Monday night in New York City. It was the Carl Lagerfeld A Life of Beauty theme. It honored the late fashion designer who used to work for Chanelle. So that's why you saw all the pearls and the black and white and all the stars.
Speaker 1: I mean it was.
Speaker 11: It was wonderful as usual. My favorites right off the bat. Jennifer Lopez, Viola Davis.
Speaker 4: Yes, Yes, Yes, beautiful.
Speaker 21: Also we got to give a shout out Serena Williams date Mareena, baby bumps, second pregnancy, second baby on the way with her husband Alexis.
Speaker 4: This was just I was so yeah, I was so happy for her. Also, Lil nas X.
Speaker 1: He shut it down. He came dressed in silver.
Speaker 21: Paint crystals head to toe with a thong on tell everybody else bye bye, go home. Uh Rihanna White of course down beautiful with a fabric roses.
Speaker 4: All right, Shirley, Who you got girl?
Speaker 11: Kardashian, Mary j Cardi b with yes is ever? The only one I wasn't crazy about was Janelle Monnette.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Janelle money. But I did like times.
Speaker 4: I liked her dress. I saw her and let's see who.
Speaker 18: You can go on the internet and see everything you want. That's what we saw. Okay, Yes, Yes, it was incredible.
Speaker 1: Incredible.
Speaker 11: In other entertainment news, this past Saturday night, the comedian Roy Wood Junior hosted the White House Correspondence Dinner. Roy defended Vice President Kamala Harris and talked about the double standard of how.
Speaker 18: She's been treated. Take a listen.
Speaker 14: The most insulting scandal to fall to the feet of the Biden administration was placed at the feet of by Madam Vice President. The scandal of what does Kamala do? Which is a disrespectful question. That's a disrespectful question because nobody ever.
Speaker 22: Asked that question of the Vice President until a woman got the job. I gotta ask you, I don't know what Mike Pence did. The only thing I know about Mike Pence is that he's really good at playing hide and seek.
Speaker 23: At the Capitol. You got to be crafted to catch Mike Pence in that capital. You know all the nips and prandies.
Speaker 2: Right there.
Speaker 1: That boy, funny roy Wood is funny.
Speaker 2: Said that you got some good franks too.
Speaker 1: I take my hand off to him.
Speaker 2: You got some good frank calls.
Speaker 18: So see, what do you think about that?
Speaker 11: Why is it that black women leaders or most always criticize and the VP is held to a double standard.
Speaker 2: Because it's part of the course.
Speaker 1: It's look at Obama, look at the standard he was held to, and now look at the standard that's required for Donald Trump. If you went from high standards to no standards, right, because he's a white guy and he is everything they would want to be. He's rich, he's famous, he's a player, he got his name on buildings, he got a plane with his name on the side of it, the American Dream. So now the fact that he's im moral, the fact that he doesn't pay taxes, which is non patriotic, the fact that he's im moral, which is non Republican, which is because he has hookers and poorn stars while he's married, because he could take a playboy bunny up to his house while he's married, show her around, show her his wife's rule.
Speaker 2: Who do that?
Speaker 1: Damn? And then he's still good enough to be president of the United States for you to point at your children and say, this is who we elected, this is who represents our country. You don't think the rest of the world see that. So y'all know, man, they they've always been that way. And and and VP Harris is being subjected to it too, because what do the vice president do? Hell, what did any of them do? They don't stand by in case something happened.
Speaker 4: To the president's right, right right?
Speaker 21: Yeah, And it is a double standard for her based on the white predecessors, white men.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's screwtinized everything she does.
Speaker 1: The first she's a first.
Speaker 2: Hold up, let me tell you something.
Speaker 1: Do you know until Michelle Obama was first lady, nobody ever attacked the first ladies.
Speaker 2: They were off limits.
Speaker 18: That's true, that's so true.
Speaker 1: Now here all them He'll billy as politicians in West Virginia and all these other places, talking about her, talking about she a monkey and all this hell. Nobody ever attacked a vice presidential uh, a first lady of the president. They were off limits, Ain't nobody. Ain't nobody gonna say nothing about Jill Biden. Didn't nobody say nothing about Lady Bird Johnson, Didn't nobody say nothing about Jackie Old, say nothing about Nancy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Nancy.
Speaker 1: Millennia was off limits, man, But then you know some people still did that too. Our country is just headed in that direction.
Speaker 18: Yeah, that's what it is. You're right and moving on.
Speaker 11: In more entertainment news, pop music star Ed Sheeran is being sued by the estate of Marvin Gay. He's being sued for one hundred million dollars over his alleged theft of elements from Let's Get It On and used without permission on Sharon's Grammy Award winning song Thinking Out Loud.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 11: The trial is happening now. While on the witness stand, demonstrated with his guitar, his songwriting process and ad minute he can't read music, he kind of bragged that he'd written ten new songs in half a week, so.
Speaker 18: So, yeah, there you go.
Speaker 2: Gay family, don't give a d r.
Speaker 11: Yeah, and Forrell coming up in twenty minutes after the hour. Judge Steve is back. We'll talk about it right after this. Yeah, you're listening hard morning show. All right, congratulations to you, Steve, your show, your hit show. Judge Steve is back for season two. It premiered bore Tuesday, May Night on IT.
Speaker 3: You love.
Speaker 2: Getting Mixed to Motion.
Speaker 11: It's back on ABC and Hulu. We all love the show, of course. And Judge Steve sits on the bench in his real clothes.
Speaker 18: Okay, don't get that.
Speaker 11: Yes, and he listens to real cases from people with beef or disagreements with family, neighbors, coworkers, and friends. And Steve, you give your opinion or you rule on the cases. So here's a question for you, Judge Steve. What can viewers expect on this new season. Have you taken any law classes or anything like that? Are you preparing to take on the bar exam?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 13: Uh huh.
Speaker 18: The bond, Judge Steve, go back to school.
Speaker 2: When I didn't do good in school?
Speaker 1: What I was there at first?
Speaker 18: It's too well, No, I didn't do good.
Speaker 2: Matter of fact, they asked.
Speaker 1: Me to leave.
Speaker 6: They had asked you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got a note told me not to come back down there.
Speaker 2: I went one, damn, I'm paid the money.
Speaker 1: And they said, well, actually you're not paying the money in your scholarship.
Speaker 18: So what can we expect this season? Steve more of the same.
Speaker 2: Same, same damn thing. I don't I don't know none of the cases. I don't know no law.
Speaker 18: If you don't wear a robe.
Speaker 21: Expert on this, it's like you haven't even brushed up on the law and the changing off.
Speaker 1: Well, let me ask you a question. What school did y'all go to to learn right from wrong? Do they offer that? Do they offer that at DeVry or Australa? See could a person go to court? All court cases is based awe, one thing right or wrong, got guilty, not guilty, liable not liable.
Speaker 2: There's always an opposite on each side of every court case.
Speaker 1: I'm very qualified to sit there and tell you whether I think your ass is right or wrong, libel or not libel, guilty or not guilty. And we call shots. We do it whenever we see a court case on TV. We act as judges. Yeah, got a whole time and knew he did it? Yes, yes, yes, shut that.
Speaker 5: The whole time? All right?
Speaker 11: Check out Judge Steve next Tuesday night, then the ABC and Hulu all right, coming up in thirty four minutes after the hour, we'll check your voicemail Steve eight seven seven twenty nine, Steve. Right after this you're listening, shoot Steve Hardy Morning Show. It is time now to check Steve's voicemail. And if you'd like to leave a message for Steve, call him at eight seven seven twenty nine. Steve, you just might hear your call on the air. Are you ready, Steve, Yes, This is a poem from a caller who left this voicemail.
Speaker 18: Take a listen.
Speaker 15: First of all, thank you well, I love you guys, and I we'll just speak a little. Poetry is called peas need people please pride to this pandemic.
Speaker 24: We the people were praying and pleading for peace, while political politicians promised prosperity pertain to particularly to those privilege and propul opposers presenting prestige. Those poisonous politicians us to prop again and promote my predecessions. And he is those proud, purposely placed pioneers with premeditative premonition, purpose not pursuing the path of perfection. Praying purposely for patience, protection, peace and perception and progression. And I will problems present himself the pain and persecution that person red. My pedigree is phenomenal, so positivity. Finally, I produced powers.
Speaker 1: For my pigs.
Speaker 2: I need it quick.
Speaker 15: I'm sign might and messed up. My name is Harold Black Steve. I know you liking Harold. Thank you, love you guys.
Speaker 4: For Harold.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I like that, Harold.
Speaker 1: I do like Harold's dawg.
Speaker 2: That Harold was pretty dude. That was pretty clever man.
Speaker 1: You called them the peas, so Harold, in honor of that, Come on, I think we ought to do another poem. You done did the peace. Yeah, I'm gonna slow it down. I'm gonna do the deeds. Uh oh, here we go. These dudes that deliberate done down our day with deliberations.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: That don't damn Neil, make no do These poems done came through from that do. D is for deliberate, D is for delivery. Damn herl done that good?
Speaker 2: These hell.
Speaker 1: Dues? Undone it that there was the duration those those is done d damn doll undone it.
Speaker 3: That time.
Speaker 2: Look, come you, so many d's are used yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 18: I'll tell you should let you do them.
Speaker 1: Like you didn't like it?
Speaker 3: No, it was.
Speaker 16: Man, he had he ain't had no d end at the end. I ain't like it.
Speaker 4: You can't tell Harrison is my favorite party?
Speaker 10: Yeah, because you know we didn't know when it was over. He just say I know you like them, harrolds. I thought it was part of the poem.
Speaker 18: See you're the expert, and we do like to defer to our experts.
Speaker 1: It was good, I mean like Harold was good.
Speaker 12: Man.
Speaker 16: I understand what he's saying.
Speaker 2: I got it.
Speaker 11: Are you done with your poetry?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 2: Do you want to give me another INITII? Are you done?
Speaker 1: Give me?
Speaker 2: I can do a poem.
Speaker 1: Just give me a S. S see something, see something simultaneously slip seemingly sooner than it seems. Yeah, So I simply surprised and supplied a S to sustain uh something.
Speaker 2: S to sustained something? Say?
Speaker 18: Did he say you have nothing to worry about?
Speaker 5: I did that?
Speaker 16: Do you hide yourself up?
Speaker 1: I did that.
Speaker 8: I did that.
Speaker 18: All right, thinking of Tommy coming up next.
Speaker 11: The ignorance can and is because what it never stops on this show, the prank phone call, right, after this with the nephew, you're listening morning show coming up at the top of the hour. Right about four minutes after, it's my strawberry letter for today and the subject is rainy day romances in the rover.
Speaker 18: Okay, we'll get into that, find out what it's all about.
Speaker 11: Right after the nephew and today's prank phone call, what you got for his neph.
Speaker 20: Well, Sirley, Oh yeah, this right here is nappy hair? Nappy what hair?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, I know, I know. You're not supposed to talk about it. No more calling. You're not supposed to bring this up.
Speaker 20: But yeah, nappy half okay, if you want me to get a little deeper, your child got nappy half.
Speaker 2: A lost show.
Speaker 4: It's tired.
Speaker 3: Mind.
Speaker 20: What if you're gonna prank somebody going? I think kids is the best way to do it. Nappy your child?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 15: What?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 2: Everybody ski? Don't be scared. Let's go, let's go.
Speaker 9: Cat Hello, Hello, I'm trying to get Francis. This is she Hey France, how you doing. My name is Darryl. Our kids they go to our together. Oh yeah, yeah, your daughter's Kaitlyn, right, yes, okay, my son is DJ Dale junior. They I think I may have met you at the beginning of the school year. You remember meeting me, darryl oh I met.
Speaker 13: A lot of people, but I'm sorry, I can't place you right now.
Speaker 9: Okay, no problem. Hey, listen, I was getting a call. You know, there's only a handful of black kids at the school, you know, being a private school and all. And U we the the black parents. We all got together and had a meeting a couple of nights ago.
Speaker 13: Okay, you said, all the black parents.
Speaker 6: Okay, I wasn't there.
Speaker 13: Why wasn't I called?
Speaker 9: Uh, Well, we actually had a meeting about your daughter, Kaitlyn.
Speaker 13: Well what about Kayln? Is she is that problem at school? Is she's crazy or something. I don't even know about what's going on.
Speaker 9: With Well, actually, when we're you know, we feel privileged to be you know, you know, like I said, there's only a handful of blacks, and we try to carry ourselves in a dignified way, our presence, our attitude, the way we handle ourselves. And you know, Kayla's doing very good in school from what I understand, and very nice with all the rest of the kids. He's getting along. That's not the problem. What we're what we're trying to get is the grooming of Kaitlin. You know, Kaylyn has these braids, and what we were trying to do is give you know, we had a meeting about it.
Speaker 13: We want to hold on, hold on, hold on. Did you just say her grooming something wrong with her grooming?
Speaker 9: Well, it's not necessarily her clothing, of course, you know the kids were the uniforms, but the braids. You know, we we want to represent ourselves with a lot of dignity, the way we carry ourselves. We want to be, you know, pretty much nice and clean, spitting polished. We would really prefer for her hair was straight and opposed to being braided up, you know, the union that kind of gives off a ghetto type of look to it, and that's what we're trying to avoid.
Speaker 13: Are you crazy? Is something wrong with you? You don't have? First of all, how the hell you get my numb If you couldn't call me for the meeting, why are you calling me nothing?
Speaker 9: Well, like I said, man, the meeting was to get the general consensus on where all the parents feel in the same way about your daughter and her braids. You know, we're just trying to keep everything classy. When it comes to the Blacks sat Attendant school, there's only ten of us, you know, ten children attending.
Speaker 13: I tell you what you can attend. What you can attend is to is this one hanging up in your face? You tell the parents, all of them for me. Y'all can go straight and hit rock bottom out of hell. Talking about my child and her braids. Her braids are ethnic, they are nice.
Speaker 6: She is wearing brooms.
Speaker 13: And I don't know how in the hell you got my telephone number. But tell all the parents for me, the kids to crack of mine.
Speaker 6: You know what.
Speaker 9: Listen well, first of all, I don't like the way that you're talking to me. Okay, I carry myself with class, with dignity, spitting polished man.
Speaker 13: Subject of the call.
Speaker 9: I can just as ghetto as her hairstyle.
Speaker 13: And let me say something real ghetto to your Okay, you and all parents can hit rocks from out of hell. Don't call me no more with no like this. This is ignorant. I'm far beyond this.
Speaker 12: My child is well groomed.
Speaker 13: She is going to go to school. As a matter of fact, as much money as it costs to go there to y'all should have been meeting on how we can get together and pay the tuition. How about that?
Speaker 9: Are you trying to sit here and tell me that you've got a problem taking her brains down and wearing her hair straight so she can look a lot more classy than what she looks right now. It's a pathetic look that she's having right now. You know what I don't.
Speaker 13: What's your hair look like? Take a picture of your self and send it to me, texted to me since you get the Folkes phone numbers, and give it to you. Take a picture of yourself and text it to me. I bet you you looked like who would have thought it? My daughter's braids are gonna stay up for the rest of the years. As a matter of fact, he ain't gonna even rebrate it. It's gonna stay that way. So it should be meted and represent that's what we're gonna do.
Speaker 9: Francis, listen, I don't I don't want to argue. I just wanted to call and see if we could actually, you know, come to a medium on this. Do you think that there's a possibility that I mean, when I'm I'm picking up DJ tomorrow after school, would it would. Would it be all right if I picked up little Kayla and brought her home and let my wife do our hair?
Speaker 5: Please?
Speaker 13: I wish he would pick my thought up and see what the hell I do. I'm gonna call my husband and him to come over your house and whoop your after he breaks yo, I wish you would pick up my dot. I'll call the police. As a matter of fact, you're gonna have to call the police on me and my husband Steward and see what happens.
Speaker 1: Ma'am.
Speaker 9: I'm just trying to get some class here. That's all we wanted. We're not wanting to fight with you. It's just the blacks here. We think that we want a little bit more classy look of the way we are grown. That's the only thing we're looking for.
Speaker 13: Only person who's gonna be taking a class said, when we get to what you're gonna be taking the class? How about that? Yeah, I can't stand up like you. Y'all get five dollars and one penny in your boxes and think you better than everybody else. You're forgetting where you came from. As a matter of fact, what's your guess? What's your name? Because I'm calling the principal on your uh day, give me your name and mister who, what's your name?
Speaker 6: Uh? Uh, that's that's that's that's that's not that's not.
Speaker 9: Really what my name is.
Speaker 13: But that's what told me when you first called me. What is your real name?
Speaker 6: My name is my name?
Speaker 9: My real name is Tommy Thomas. No, no, my last name either.
Speaker 13: What what the hell is your name?
Speaker 9: Do you know? My name is Tommy nephew Tommy from the Steve Hobby Morning Show. Your husband, Keith got me the prank phone call. Oh you'll be.
Speaker 13: Oh my god, Keith, you got me ready to click yo the PPS cool and I'll tell you what she get out for the rest of the week for me, he.
Speaker 9: Told me, he said, Man, he said, it don't take for about two and a half minutes for my wife to go off. He said, it don't take for two and a half he said, I you a right, Oh maybe calm down.
Speaker 6: Let me ask you something.
Speaker 9: What what I got one more thing to ask you? What is the baddest and I mean the baddest radio show in the land.
Speaker 13: You know it's in Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 2: It's time for some praise and pranks up in here.
Speaker 1: Come on, now you play.
Speaker 4: That was too far?
Speaker 2: Baby half napping caller?
Speaker 1: What you wan to do?
Speaker 3: Shut up that.
Speaker 1: That's politically incorrect the glory?
Speaker 6: So what am I?
Speaker 2: What am I supposed to say? The baby hair is challenging?
Speaker 18: What do you want saying challenging?
Speaker 2: Anything about anybody?
Speaker 12: Child?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 9: You do that?
Speaker 2: The baby got bad?
Speaker 20: Heir?
Speaker 2: What am I supposed to say that?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: My god?
Speaker 3: Bad?
Speaker 20: Okay, okay, okay, let me fix it. Okay, work with me, I'm working for okay, boy, the baby tender head?
Speaker 2: What is that? That whole baby did that whole and crawl in?
Speaker 20: Okay, okay, okay, okay. Here, we need to grease the baby scalp. No, we can't have no dry scalps. Now I know that, ain't I know that?
Speaker 4: Why is that your concerns?
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness, this is this is this is just, this is bad.
Speaker 18: This is mad.
Speaker 1: You went too far, Tommy.
Speaker 2: We need a hot cold. I'm pressing far you keep in the whole real.
Speaker 18: Thank you? Look at the time coming up?
Speaker 5: Sex.
Speaker 11: It is a strawberry letter. The subject is rainy day romance. Is in the rover turn is my call?
Speaker 18: Please? Rainy Day Romance is in the rover. We'll get into that right after this.
Speaker 19: You're listening Hardy Morning Show.
Speaker 18: It is time now for today's Strawberry.
Speaker 11: Letter, and if you need advice on relationships, work, dating, sex, parenting, and more, please submit your Strawberry Letter to STEVEHARBYFM dot com and click submit Strawberry Letter. We could be reading your letter live on the air like we're going to read this one right here, right now, and you never know, it could be yours.
Speaker 1: It could be yours.
Speaker 2: Buckle up and hold on tight. We got it for you here. It is the Strawberry Letter.
Speaker 18: Thank you, nephew.
Speaker 11: Subject rainy Day Romance is in the rover. Dear Stephen Shirley, I'm a forty two year old married woman in need of advice because I got caught having a rainy day romance in the back of a Range Rover with my co that happens to be one of my husband's friends. I thought we were all cool, but I recently found out that my husband had put a tracking device in my purse.
Speaker 18: I'll take you back to the beginning.
Speaker 11: My car has not been serviced in years because it's an import and the tune up is very expensive. I also need two new tires, and they're expensive too. My husband put my car in the shop numerous times, but he hasn't been able to put new tires on it. It's been raining a lot lately, so my coworker and my husband agreed that I don't need to be out on the road slipping a sliding. My coworker told me he'd give me a ride to work on rainy days. The first day he picked me up, he said he was very excited to finally be alone with me. That was like music to my ears because we've always had weird sexual tension between us at work. By the third rainy day that week, he and I were laid up on the back seat of his range Rover, smoking weed and pleasuring each other over and over again. We got freaky in the back of his rover four separate times, and then my husband caught us. I had my phone turned off and I planned to tell my husband it died. I almost died when my husband showed up and was peeking through the tenant windows. He put me out of the house, but he is still friendly with my co worker. My coworker and I are avoiding each other at work, and I can't help but think I got set up? Or is it a coincidence? Since they're both being mean? Should I go see if my coworker's wife wants to chat? Why should I be the only person in trouble?
Speaker 12: Hmm?
Speaker 18: All right, so now you want to be a snitch too, huh?
Speaker 11: I mean, what is the need to bring his wife into this situation and cause her pain because you got caught cheating with her husband by your husband.
Speaker 18: When you cheat and do crazy stuff, the consequences could be anything. This is your fault.
Speaker 11: So what you had sexual tension with the guy at work, you didn't have to add it. He's your husband's friend. You forgot about that?
Speaker 18: I mean, what about this? Don't you get?
Speaker 11: And I used the term friend very loosely here because friends don't do what your coworker did. Okay, your co worker is trash for his part in this. And as for you being set up, your husband had a tracking device on you. Okay, he didn't need to set you up. You did that yourself. Now you're out and you want revenge, that's all this is. But his wife didn't do anything to you. You got to let her live. As for you, wife, you gambled and lost, and instead of you trying to fix this situation, you know, instead of you trying to fix this situation, you're trying to hurt your coworker's lover, your coworker slash lover's wife by telling her. I just don't think that's right. You should learn from this wrong experience and move on with your life because you're out.
Speaker 18: You did this, not her. You did this, Steve.
Speaker 1: You know what, it amazes me the things that people write us for advice on. But I mean, what's wrong with you.
Speaker 6: You?
Speaker 2: Okay, a couple of things.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna say that ain't really got nothing to do with her actions, But I just like going deep into the letter. You had an affair, You got caught in the backseat of range rover with your coworker who happens to be one of your husband's friends. Okay, now, and then she said, I thought we were all cool.
Speaker 2: What do that mean?
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, you thought all of us were cool? So now, but I recently found out that my husband had put a tracking device in my purse.
Speaker 2: Now, listen to me. You must be the only one that thought all y'all was cool.
Speaker 1: Why else would your husband even have to put a tracking device in your person.
Speaker 2: So so much for what you thought. You kind of stupid.
Speaker 1: Most women are not this stupid, because women usually are the first to know something is wrong. But oh no, you didn't.
Speaker 2: You thought all three of y'all was cool.
Speaker 1: So then your car ain't been serviced in years because it's an import, and the tune up is very expensive, and you need two tithes and they expensive too. Now your husband put you in the shop, cut your car in the shop a few times, but he wasn't able to put the two new ties on it. Here we go buying something you can't afford. See, it's one thing to get a big house, it's another thing to maintain. It's one thing to buy an import. But these imports cost more money to fix because the parts have to be shipped in, usually from overseas, which adds to the cost.
Speaker 2: It is expensive.
Speaker 1: So your husband have made the decision better than half your car running and rolling than to stopping on the highway.
Speaker 2: But now it's been raining a lot, and now your tires is bad.
Speaker 1: But here was the part that got me with your coworker and your husband agreed that I don't need to be out on the road slipping his slide. What how this man then went to your coworker to discuss his wife's safety.
Speaker 2: That's crazy right there. And so it's been raining.
Speaker 1: So your husband, your coworker, agreed that he give you a ride on rainy days. The first day you picked me up, he said, it's excited to be alone with you. And that was music to your ears, because y'all have always had a weird sexual tension between us. Aware it ain't weird. It's sexual tension, it ain't weird. But then by the third rainy day he and I was laid up in the backseat of the range rovere. I come back with.
Speaker 18: Tea on Steve.
Speaker 11: We'll have part two of your response coming up at twenty three minutes after the hour today Strawberry letter, subject.
Speaker 18: Rainy day romances in the Rover. We'll get back into it right after this.
Speaker 19: You're listening Hardy Morning Show.
Speaker 11: All right, Steve, come on, let's recap today's Strawberry letter, the subject rainy day romances in the rover.
Speaker 1: So now you done got caught in the backseat with a coworker because your husband put a tracking device in your purse. Now you said in the letter, I thought we were all cool because your coworkers, your husband was free. I thought we was all cool. How did you think y'all was all cool? Something was wrong for your husband even put a tracking device in your purse in the first place.
Speaker 3: He couldn't.
Speaker 1: You got an import that y'all can't afford, so you can't afford to tune up in the ties.
Speaker 2: So your husband did the right thing.
Speaker 1: At least, let me keep the car from running down and break it over, girl, But you still need new ties. So now your coworker and your husband, who is friends, got together and decided you don't need to be driving on rainy dames. So your coworker agreed to pick you up on rainy days. And then when he got into the car, he said he was really glad to be alone with you because finally he was glad to just be alone with you. And just him saying that was music to your ears, because y'all always had a weird sexual tension between It's not weird, you all had sexual tension between y'all.
Speaker 2: You, your husband's friend and coworker.
Speaker 1: By the third day that week, we was laid up on the back seat and the range rover, smoking weed and pleasuring each other over and over again. We got freaky in the back of his range rover full separate time, and then my husband caught us. Now this is where the story should take a drastic turn. This is where the police reporters involved. This is where nine to one one was down. This is where somebody was on a gurney, potentially more than two people. This is where there's a crime scene in yellow tape. But oh no, none of that happened. I had my phone turned off and I was gonna tell.
Speaker 2: My husband that it died.
Speaker 1: I almost died when my husband showed up and was peeking through the tenant windows. He put me out the house, but he's still friendly.
Speaker 18: With my corder.
Speaker 1: How do you know that?
Speaker 2: And what kind of man? Are you mad too?
Speaker 1: Because I don't know how if that's true, we still friendly at all. I'm still trying to figure out why none of what I just said is in this ladder nowhere? Where are the police? What hospital was somebody taken to? What crime said? Who still was able to go to work the next day? My coworker and I are avoiding each other at work, and I can't help but think I got set up?
Speaker 2: You got set up? Sureley's right. You did this yourself. Ain't nobody set you up?
Speaker 1: You was doing something, saying something about his friend that got his your husband suspicious? Or is it a coincidence? Since that both being mean? Should I go see if my coworker's wife wants to chat? Why should I be the only person in trouble? I'm so confused that this matter. Why should I be the only person in trouble? Well, let me help you out with this part. Right when you go chat with the man's wife, ain't you still gonna be in trouble? So you're thinking, who is that fault here? Is it your husband because he put a tracking device? He wrong for that? Is your coworker wrong for being sexually attracted to you? Was your coworker wrong for bringing the weed to the back seat? Y'all could have just been in the back seat discussing work, Bob, But y'all was in the back pleasure in each other over and over and over. So I'm gonna tell you why I got problems this whole letter. You and the coworker, if I'm the husband, both of y'all got a problem. Now I'm putting you out and I'm not taking them back because if you this type of woman, I don't want you back. You know, if all they take it's a weed and a ride. You where uber ad uber black anything, But hell, if you can't afford ties, your uber count probably cut off. So I don't really know, lady, where you want us to go with this letter. But your husband though, this week, pied back ass. Dude, I don't understand. See, first of all, I got he put you out and you're not coming back. But my boy though, the dude that's my friend. See first of all, man, I'm gonna do your ass for disrespecting me. See see me and a little friend. He got a problem because he disrespected me. I don't think they set you up. I don't think it was a setup at all. I don't know how they still friendly unless your man just a coward and he's scared of the cold.
Speaker 2: That's the only thing I could put with this. But I don't really care what happened to you.
Speaker 1: You gonna get put out, and you called in the lady husband, you called a demand's wife. Still go keep you in trouble. You gonna be the same person that's in trouble. You're not gonna solve your problem at all. But you're not trying to solve your problem. You're trying to shift the blade. That's right, So good luck, good luck?
Speaker 11: All right, Steve, post your comments on today's Strawberry Letter. It's Steve Harvey FM on Instagram and Facebook, and check out the Strawberry Letter podcast on demand of coming up in forty six minutes after.
Speaker 18: The hour, it's Junior and Sports Talk. Right after this.
Speaker 11: You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show. It's time now for Junior and Sports Talk. Junior, what's your guy?
Speaker 10: Well, shut first, let me tell everybody to go to kers Hope dot org because it's that time of year. Junior's five K one and fun Walk is happening June third in Dallas, Texas. Be doing it again the fifth year. I'm excited to see everybody. Just go to keears Hoope dot org. Go ahead and sign up and read right now, changeing sickle seal one day at a time.
Speaker 2: That's we'll be doing.
Speaker 16: So go ahead Hope dot org. All right, here we go, un listen. I just want to say, how did the draft go for y'all Cleveland?
Speaker 1: How'd y'all do.
Speaker 2: I don't know. We didn't get nobody to the third round.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I didn't know, no, damn body, but I think, uh, I don't man, you know, you know how it went for us?
Speaker 16: Yeah, okay, I got We're pretty good for us.
Speaker 15: Huh.
Speaker 10: You know we did pretty well. I think we did really well. Yes, yeah, yeah, I think we did great.
Speaker 2: Yeah, prid of you wasn't here yesterday when Yeah, well, you know we up.
Speaker 16: We're up to five wins right now? We got five. I know, we got five good ones.
Speaker 1: Oh well, that's good. You know, that's that's projected. Remember a couple of years ago, Brown's going.
Speaker 2: To the super Bowl.
Speaker 16: That's true, it was.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, but if y'all.
Speaker 1: Don't win five games with the roster, y'all don't put together. Y'all had a great draft.
Speaker 2: Man, I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: That's true.
Speaker 13: Man.
Speaker 16: You know, one person wasn't happy with the with the NFL draft.
Speaker 10: You know, Deon Sand's kind of upset about that because only one h DCU player was drafted in the entire only one one, and it came out of Jackson State. Isaiah Bowlden went to the Patriots in the sixth round. And do you know what I'm saying to him? Yeah, to him, he said it was way more. See, you players should have been drafted higher up in the draft too as well.
Speaker 16: So shout out to him for that. Man, I gotta give a shout.
Speaker 4: Out to the to the Warriors.
Speaker 16: Can we look at at that Steph Curry, at the greatest Game seven player?
Speaker 1: Because man, the other nice fifty Steph Curry? Different man, Man fifty. He really changed the way basketball is played now. And it's it's great, but it's sad. What because I'm gonna tell you right now, I don't like watching a seven foot shoot thirty four percent from the three point Now, get your big ass down now and don't Yeah, can turn around and dunk the ball.
Speaker 10: Oh man, Well, we got the Lakers and Warriors tonight. Man, Game one, See what you're thinking?
Speaker 1: This is gonna be rough, man, because the Lakers just found a stride. But them damn Warriors. Now, to me, they got nobody for Lebron and they got nobody for a d But guess what, they ain't got nobody for Stemp.
Speaker 2: They ain't got nobody for Clay. We got to see how this is gonna go. I'm I have an update. I ain't got no dog in this fight, Junior. I like both of them, me too.
Speaker 18: It's hope me some good basketball, all right, Junior, thank you.
Speaker 11: Coming up at the top of the hour, a man on social media, Steve needs advice.
Speaker 18: He says, she didn't tell me she has kids. We'll talk about it right after this.
Speaker 19: You're listening Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 11: All right, So Steve kJ on Steve Harvey FM, Wrights and then my thirties and just started dating this lady.
Speaker 19: And I really like her.
Speaker 11: We've gone out on almost a dozen dates over the last two months and it's been great. And we always met up for dates at a specific location, which is fine. But now I know why. We've never talked about kids, but I've never wanted them. Maybe it's selfish, but it's honest. I think she got that vibe and didn't want me to know she had three of them.
Speaker 5: Steve.
Speaker 11: I really like her, but I've now found out about the kids that I wasn't supposed to know about just yet. It's probably something I should have brought up sooner that I don't want kids. But am I wrong for feeling like I've been played a little bit?
Speaker 1: Well, if you don't want kids, you don't want kids, and I can't make you you're thirty years old.
Speaker 2: But I told I tell women this all the time.
Speaker 1: If you meet a man and you're dating more than one time, I think you should bring up the fact that you have children. Because now twelve dates, and I don't know how kids ain't came up in twelve dates. Here's a woman that's intentionally avoiding that subject. Children are too important piece of a woman's life to never bring them up. Ever, how do you have a conversation with a man that you like and never bring up the fact that you have three children?
Speaker 3: Three man?
Speaker 1: So she's intentionally avoiding this, which can probably backfire for her. Now, son, let me say this to you. If you have found the right woman, she could be just the thing you need, and you could be just the thing that those children need. But if that's not a role you want to fulfill, then you got to move on. And I don't care how you feel about it, because what you feel about her has to transfer to everything that is her, and those children are her. So if you can't transfer the way you feel from her onto those kids, you got to step aside. Yeah, Now, if y'all both agreed Jesse to continue seeing each other.
Speaker 2: But you know good and well that you don't want her because of the three kids.
Speaker 1: I think I think that need to be discussed, the fact that you don't want children and she got three. But I think she's always felt like if a man found out about the kids, they wouldn't want her, as to do a lot of women, but please take take heart, ladies. There are a lot of men who will step up and fill the role, and I think that should be a special badge. Yeah, but I think that a lot of men have done it, who've stepped up and filled the role of an absentee father, and those men are special men. But if brother, if you don't want that role, if you don't want to be a father, and you don't want kids, you gotta let this woman go because that's all the package.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I don't know what game she trying to play, like you're gonna change your mind or something like that that that probably ain't gonna.
Speaker 4: Help women die.
Speaker 11: We think we can change a man always, all right, I think we have time for another one, Steve. This is from Heather on Facebook. Heather says, I'm a thirty five year old woman who's never had a serious relationship. I have a great career, a nice apartment, and lots of hobbies, but I feel lonely and unfulfilled. I've tried online dating, but I never seem to find anyone who shares my interest. My greatest fear is that I'm going to end up alone for the rest of my life. What can I do to find love?
Speaker 2: First of all, you need to change your interest.
Speaker 1: See you trying to find somebody with all these hobbies you got that's interested in them?
Speaker 2: You ain't fitna find, Like, what.
Speaker 3: What is it?
Speaker 6: What does she do?
Speaker 1: And ain't nobody signing up for all this a naton And everybody ain't got a lot of me? And I know I ain't going to yoga, You know, there's a lot of stuff. A lot of men ain't gonna do it. So what the man don't want to take salt water swimming? So damn what?
Speaker 12: Man?
Speaker 1: You trying to find somebody with the same interriest you can get up out of here? This all this bungee jumping, you doing it? Damn pairs shooting? Everybody's signing up all these monkey ass activities you've got change, change your damn hobbies.
Speaker 2: Go see jo ass down and go to dinner.
Speaker 18: All right, thank you, Steve.
Speaker 11: We'll have more of the Steve Harvey Morning Show coming up at twenty minutes after the hour.
Speaker 18: Right after this, you're listening.
Speaker 19: Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 11: Well, we all remember the viral clip from Jamaica Carnival showing Chance the rapper dancing and grinding on a woman and slapping her.
Speaker 18: He remember that one. Yes, we do.
Speaker 1: People your chest now, well listen.
Speaker 11: People thought, of course that it was inappropriate because he is married. Well, Chance, his wife is clapped back. She posted a Maya Angelou quote about how some folks don't quote grow up as they get older, adding I hope one day we all choose to grow up. However, according to TMZ, things were a little rough between Chance and his wife, but it seems like now they are trying to work on their marriage and it's all good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they've been clapping back to each other, hanging up.
Speaker 1: They can survive that. I think I'm just surviving. But she'd have put the Mayangelo poem, Yeah, grow up, what is your silly ass doing exactly? That's because you done brought all this hair on my way, because your ass got that big ass three sitting on your head, leaning back, smacking somebody on a boot chance, hanging that dog.
Speaker 2: I love you man, thank you, but you have got to take that hat off.
Speaker 18: Is there a lie that he could come up with or something?
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, if he didn't have that hat on, take her dancing no more.
Speaker 2: He can't take it on, white dance. I don't see you slapping my ass like that.
Speaker 18: Oh yeah, all right, hopefully we'll work it out.
Speaker 11: Coming up in thirty three minutes after the hour, we'll play another round of would you rather?
Speaker 18: Right after this you're.
Speaker 11: Listening hard Morning show, and it's time now for a rounded Would you rather?
Speaker 18: Guys?
Speaker 11: Would you rather be married to someone extremely attractive? Or would you rather be that someone in the marriage who is extremely attractive?
Speaker 18: So you want to be.
Speaker 11: Married to someone who's fine and beautiful or you want to be beautiful and fine?
Speaker 2: I want to be Yeah, I'm married to that now.
Speaker 1: Cute Tommy, I go yeah immediately.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you so much.
Speaker 18: I know I came up.
Speaker 2: I came up big time.
Speaker 6: I know.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So well are we doing this waiting on one motor?
Speaker 5: Come on?
Speaker 20: Come on?
Speaker 2: How ugly are y'all. I mean, y'all, just y'all, just why y'all do that to y'allself?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 6: What so what?
Speaker 3: What do you?
Speaker 18: What's your answer?
Speaker 1: You can't possibly think? Come on, you look like jacket. You got to be kidding. I have seen your wife up close many times, beautiful sister. How dare you so y'all compete? I'm telling you something else too. You luck at them kids look like her? That's another that's another brilliant move for him.
Speaker 5: It's a jackpie.
Speaker 2: It's a benefit for him.
Speaker 18: He still wants to be the one that's extremely attractive.
Speaker 1: Clear, Why would I choose to be ugly?
Speaker 2: Thoughoose you is.
Speaker 5: Choice?
Speaker 2: The name of your show ain't ready to love for good looking people?
Speaker 1: Your show is just ready to love. And reason they didn't name it Ready for Love with good looking People because they had.
Speaker 3: The other last host.
Speaker 2: Get out of him.
Speaker 1: The conversation. See this type of conversation that's got that man that called in talking about seem like you jealous of Tom. I'm just truthful with time. This ain't jealousy Jesus. Facts.
Speaker 11: Come on, would you rather have a foot long nose or would you rather have a foot long tongue.
Speaker 18: Which one, nose or tongue, either one.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna work it.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna tell you that you're gonna be cute with that too. What well, let me you're so ugly?
Speaker 2: What is you gonna do with that foot long nose?
Speaker 1: You think you ugly?
Speaker 9: Now?
Speaker 2: Sious?
Speaker 20: I would be the most sexiest foot long nose dude, You have that right?
Speaker 1: They see that that pouls two things. But he is ugly and he is delusional. Long nose on his already ugly ass'll still be cute.
Speaker 18: That's that's today's round to put you rather.
Speaker 11: Thank you guys, coming up in forty nine minutes after our last break of the day, and we'll close out the show with the one and only Steve Harvey right after that.
Speaker 19: You're listening hard Morning Show.
Speaker 11: All right, guys, here we are our last break of the day on this Tuesday.
Speaker 18: Yeah, it's been a fun day. Is it's been a fun day?
Speaker 1: Oh my god?
Speaker 3: I know this year.
Speaker 18: I'm telling you Christmas is tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Start telling you that Christmas is not tomorrow.
Speaker 18: It's tomorrow.
Speaker 11: The way the Warrior is going Mother's Day, Yeah, Christmas the way this year is going. Hey, Steve before we get out of here, before you get to your clothing, we had a caller for you.
Speaker 18: He wants to know about your Elevate You green drink.
Speaker 1: Hey, Steve, my name is Anthony.
Speaker 17: How do you get a hold of your green drink that you had on TV that tastes like chocolate?
Speaker 9: Thank you?
Speaker 18: You can give me a call back well.
Speaker 1: And Regard.
Speaker 2: I will be able to call you back. We'll say it on the radio.
Speaker 1: All you got to do is go to ELEVATEU dot com, l Apostrophe E V A t E elevate you dot com and you can order all three products. Original tart cherry or chocolate chocolate is my favorite. The number one selling has turned out to be the tart cherry was I'm so surprised how many people love that.
Speaker 2: But it's delicious too.
Speaker 1: But it will affect you after you've been taking it a few times, man, you will notice a way in how you feel and your digestion and your energy and in your mental clarity. I attribute that to the way I am on the radio now. I have been absolutely fabulous this year on the radio, and I must say that it's because of brain clarity. Also, it has a lot to do with digestion. I ain't locked up, so you know, when I'm free, I'm more funny. You know, it's hard to be funny when you locked up. And so those are the things you can do to elevate you. But I want you all to get ready because next month, in June, I have some new products coming out that will be available strictly at Walmart. Walmart has got on board, so be looking for Walmart to strike and you'll get three new products and three new ways to get the already existing products. Walmart will have an exclusive with elevate you. They've looked at this product and they said, wow, We're gonna put it in the majority of all of our stores. Thank you, Steve Harvey, and thank you to Walmart. So coming soon you will be able to get these green drinks in Walmart in a very selective and unique way that makes it evinly travel with and gonna introduce.
Speaker 2: I'm just not gonna tell it right now, but it's coming to Walmart.
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 2: Let's we should call him back.
Speaker 1: I don't now, I don't have time called Anthony back. I love him, but if I call him back, then he'll have my number. The ain't no telling what he's gonna ask me for them.
Speaker 5: Send me that cheer.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Anthony.
Speaker 18: That's wonderful. Yes, congratulations Steve.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my clothes. The remarks is gonna be quite simple.
Speaker 1: I wanna address something that's been happening on this show a lot, and what I've noticed about some things is how people are blinded by certain things and how sometimes the truth is hard.
Speaker 2: For some people to come to terms with.
Speaker 1: I just think that we need to focus on this show a little bit more as people who come on the radio every day in front of people. I think one of the keys that's been the success of our show has been our authenticity and our transparency. And we're having a big problem with transparency on this show because one of our key members on this show can't seem to see what all the rest of us see. And I think that I think we have to address that. I've complimented Surely many times on how she looks. I've complimented Call them many times on how she looks when we go to live remotes. I've complimented these systems on they hair. I've complimented Mississippi Monica on how she looks and how proud I am of the women on our show who have been even inducted into the Black Radio Hall of Fame for powerful Black Women in radio. And over the twenty three years that Shirley and I have been together, I've complimented her many times when college on the team, I've complimented her many times. I've talked to Monica about how she looks on the zoom, her half, the skin and everything. If you've never heard me compliment you in twenty some damn years, why is it not transparently clear to you that you have not ever been attractive to us? Just because you and Junior is in the Ugly Ass Hall of Fame with me and Junior are authentic and transparent, You, sir, have got to stop lying to the public because we are on the air and they count on us for the facts. And these are the facts. You've You're not attractive, You've never been attractive, and none of us have called you attracted. Well, let's see what the publics say.
Speaker 2: Ain't none of them twenty ninety am my uglier?
Speaker 20: Not ain't some some twenty ninety And as these other two ugliest uglier.
Speaker 1: Than me, I don't care. Ain't some twenty nasty let's see what the time. But it's not about who's uglier, it's who's ugly.
Speaker 2: Well, look, look, uncle ugly, let me tell you something, uncle ugly, Let me tell you something. I am not ugly, and I've just refused to do that tomorrow. Okay, cool, but let's just leave it at this.
Speaker 1: You may not be ugly, but you are very, very unattract Those are my closing the marks today. Enjoy your day to day. Talk for God, hear from Bye bye, take count.
Speaker 2: We all have a good lass day.
Speaker 11: For all Steve Harvey contests. No purchase necessary, void wear prohibited. Participants must be legal US residents at least eighteen years old, unless otherwise stated.
Speaker 18: For complete contest rules, visit Steve Harvey FM dot com.
Speaker 19: You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show