Speaker 1: Today show is pre recorded.
Speaker 2: Y'all know what y'all don't know y'all at all, So.
Speaker 1: Given them a.
Speaker 3: Million bus bussing and booze by listening to.
Speaker 4: To I don't Joy, Yeah, Joy, you know you.
Speaker 5: Love?
Speaker 4: You gotta turn.
Speaker 6: Okay to turn the mouth turn.
Speaker 4: You probably got to turn the mouth the word of the money. Look, come.
Speaker 1: Come out you think, uh huh, I sure will.
Speaker 2: Good morning everybody you are listening to the voice, Come on, dig me now, one and only Steve Harvis, man oh man got a radio show?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I do.
Speaker 2: God so big to me, Man, I just have to tell you about it. I can't help it. It's rather obvious to me how big, how good God is. He's absolutely tremendous. He's off the chain, you know, Man, I want to share something with you today. You know, if you're out there, start your mission today. Why don't we all decide together better yet? Let's just kill that cause you don't that just individually? Look you listening, everybody's got something that's that's on the table that they haven't yet attacked yet. What are you waiting for? Start your mission today? Stop the procrastination now. And if you and if you allow Prassic excuse. Man, if you allow procrastination to set in, then that that allows then which is a weakness, you know, but that allows the devil then to just really do his thing, because an idle mind is the devil's playground.
Speaker 1: So if you ain't working on.
Speaker 2: Your goals, dreams, aspirations or visions, you just you're just waking up seeing how today gon and go or the devil he got plenty for it for you to do.
Speaker 1: See.
Speaker 2: But if you get your mind right on your goal and your focus and your purpose, then you can go on about your business. Then when the distraction comes, you can catch yourself.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: Don't mean you ain't gonna fall privy or fall prey to some of your distractions, because you will, but you will have a goal in mind and aspiration.
Speaker 1: That makes you go.
Speaker 2: Hold on, man, I got to stay focused here because what I really want while I'm really trying to go the thing that I'm really after, this new little thing that's being introduced, this don't fit into the equation. Man, Let me keep it moving, or you may step off the line for a little while. You know, Like I said yesterday, the thing about God is he's so forgiving that if you get out of line, he'll hold your place. See that's the real cool thing. A lot of people do that for you too. Like I said, if you're at the movie theater, or you at the amusement park and you in the line and you forget something, if you politely ask some person behind you, hey, man, I gotta run to my car left something, would you hold my place? Most people say fine, yeah, go ahead, and when you come back, they don't have a problem. See your problem is is you want to get out the line, go do something, then come back and just get up in the line further up than you were, or cut somebody. Now you got a problem because see everybody looking at you now like hy woa partner? Where you come from? You know the line start back here? But see the thing with God is God don't do that. God don't say the line start back here. God hold your place. When you make a mistake and you fall off the line, God holds your place. But if you ain't got no dreams, aspiration, if you ain't got no place, what he holding for you? See, I mean he got a place for you, but you gotta come to it. See some people, well here's what I'm saying, if you got a goal of aspiration to dream and you fall off track momentarily, you can get back to that because God knows where you left off. Now you may have to accomplish a few more things since you stopped for a long period of time, but God knows where you left off, you can get back on track. I look, man, this dream of being on TV since I was a kid, and it got off track. Now it got off track. I just kept it as one of the dreams. And in some real dog moments when it looked like it wasn't gonna happen, all I was hanging on to is just the hope that one day it could.
Speaker 1: But that's what faith is really about. Faith is the belief in things that you cannot see. But faith gives you the confidence to keep hoping. Man, Sometimes it just keep hope alive. Sometimes you heard Jesse Jackson say it just keep hope alive. Sometimes, man, it's just the hope. I was hanging on a hope.
Speaker 2: And I'm talking about when it got real ugly and funky out there for me, when it looked like I wasn't gonna ever make it, and all of the facts was in and everything pointed in the direction you not gonna make it.
Speaker 1: You done really.
Speaker 2: Messed up this time. Then I sat there and I just hung on to the hope. But man, that's what I'm saying. If you got a dream on aspiration or vision or something, when you fall off track and you want to go get back in line, God holds your place. He knew I was off tracking, out of line, but he said, okay, here's where we stopped. You want to be on TV. Now, when you get it together and you quit tripping, and you come and your turn to me, I'm gonna hold your place, put you back in line. Then we're gonna finish the journey. That took me a lot longer to get here than I wanted to, But then it was necessary because I needed all of the mishaps to happen to me along the way. So when I got on the radio one day, which I did not see coming, Steve Harvey got a radio show, y'all. That's why I say it every day. See, because of this radio show that I didn't see coming. Now I have stories to tell, and I can tell you about me better than I can tell you about anybody. And I done been through enough whereas relatable, where enough people can go mad that happened to me, appreciate you saying that that's what it was for. See, I get it now. See at the time, though I didn't like what was happening to me. At the time, I was really in total disagreement with God on a lot of stuff he was pulling off on me. But in essence I was really pulling it off on myself. But through his grace and mercy, he kept me through all of my mistakes, all my bad decisions, all my miscalculations, all my misfires, all the times I knowingly stepped out there and did wrong. He forgave me, He said, because man, if you ever come to me, I have a plan for you that is going to be far and above. It will supersede everything you've ever dreamed of. That's what I did. I just got sick of me, good and sick of me, and I turned it over to God. And then God started working, And here I am today. Now He threw with me. Yet Nope, have I arrived yet?
Speaker 4: Nope?
Speaker 1: But guess what the journey is?
Speaker 4: Cool?
Speaker 1: And then you know what I found out. That's kind of what it's like in life.
Speaker 2: If you done walked off the cliff in life and you ain't got no God in your life, It's like not having a parachute. You step off the cliff and you just free falling. We all now that fag gets you closer to the grave, right see, we all heading to the grave from the moment we're born. But the cool thing about a relationship with God is when you step off the cliff and you got God here a parachute. You still going down, but it's a nice ride. You guide and you glide, and you're softly, you enjoy. You look around, you're smiling. You're meeting other people along the way. You're floating over here to ski a little while. You over there at the beach for a little while. You mess around over here, you get to go out the country a little bit on your parachuting and all that, and God just helps you your descent.
Speaker 1: Appear more like a rise and more like a euphoric fall.
Speaker 2: Instead of not having no God in your life and you just walking off that cliff every day, free falling. Ain't got no cord, you steady pulling, you hollering the whole way because you to mess around with yourself and ain't let God come into your life and provide a parachute for you. I would rather have a parachute since I got to jump every day than to not have one. God has been like a parachute for me. Ask me where that came from. I can't tell you. But like I always say, most good things that happen in my life that I can't explain, its usually him.
Speaker 7: You're listening morning show.
Speaker 2: Ladies and gentlemen right now today, at this particular given time. This is a moment that you've never had before, and it is also a moment that you will never ever get back.
Speaker 1: With those two facts in mind, how good is right now?
Speaker 2: And oh my God, why would you not be so grateful for something that you're partaking of that you've never had before, which.
Speaker 1: Is this moment called right now?
Speaker 2: So right now, I invite all of you that a hit can hear me to just in your own ways, say thank you, Thank you God for everything, Thank you Lord for all of it. I appreciate it. Man, you didn't have to do it, but you did. There he goes doing it. I don't know if you noticed that that sun is up, Yeah, it is up again.
Speaker 1: Ah, he did it. Again, boy boy, oh boy, Steve.
Speaker 2: Harvey, Marty show y'all, Shelty Strawberry calling for real man. Third, the South Mississippi Monica Junior government named kids space the legend that is Nephew Tommy, yours truly, Junior.
Speaker 1: What's on your mind today?
Speaker 8: Let me tell you something, unc man. You inspired a lot of people. You know that closing remark you did.
Speaker 9: Yesterday was really aspiring. Yeah, you remember the closing market did yesterday? Really inspired? You know, by being ugly?
Speaker 8: You know, and I i'man I was inspired. I did some research, little bit.
Speaker 10: I did a little research, and I looked up the definition of ugly come home, and the definition says unpleasant or reposals, especially in appearance. Similar words, is unattractive, ill favored, disagreeable, grim, homely. Then I found a study that happened on March eleven, twenty twenty, which sayd unattractive people considerably overestimate the attracted me.
Speaker 1: That like, wow, old estimate the attracted me? What junr your research on? I didn't know if you added why would I look it up?
Speaker 2: You know you're gonna have to give up poems and start doing research. Research, research.
Speaker 1: Let's go back. Let's go back. Did you say people that were unfavored? Did you say that? Was that the first thing he said nothing about I.
Speaker 8: Said ill favored, ill faith ill.
Speaker 1: There you're gonna na see how that fit in.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 9: So what I'm saying, tom is that you wanted people to overestimate your attraction, which makes you ugly with the.
Speaker 8: Rest of them.
Speaker 11: You, I'm overs to make your trying to I'm not listen. I'm not gonna wake up this morning and be ugly.
Speaker 1: Were just not starting, Tommy, to research is that you went to bed like this. I went to bed beautiful and answer amazing. Estimating your tractess, that's not.
Speaker 11: Over estimating it. But I didn't say, let's just take some calls if the part you know, I'm ugly, if the people say I'm ugly, I'll be a if everybody that listens to.
Speaker 1: Make and make sure that I question the people who call it.
Speaker 12: All right, listen, Okay, the ugly continues coming up. In thirty minutes after the hour. Thirty two minutes after the hour, we'll hear from the nephew as he runs that Frank back right after this.
Speaker 1: I want for ugly truth. That's what I want. It's gonna be hard on you.
Speaker 7: Good job, Ju, you're listening Morning show. It is time now for the nephew to run that prank back.
Speaker 11: What you got for his nap nappy half, Shirley, We're gonna run it back. It's nappy hah. Your child has nappy had the ugly truth right here.
Speaker 1: Your child at the school horrible, Frank horrible.
Speaker 11: Can have napper half, but you can't be ugly. Come on, cat, let's go NAPPI half.
Speaker 10: Hello.
Speaker 13: Hello, I'm trying to get Francis.
Speaker 5: This is she.
Speaker 13: Hey Frances, how you doing. My name is Daryl. Our kids they go to together. Oh yeah, yeah, your daughter's Kitlin right, yes, okay, my son is DJ Darrell Junior. They I think I may have met you at the beginning of the school year. You remember meeting me, darryl Oh, I.
Speaker 14: Met a lot of people, but I'm sorry I can't place you right now.
Speaker 13: Okay, no problem. Hey, listen, I was getting a call. You know, there's only a handful of black kids at the school, you know, being a private school and all. And uh, we the the the black parents. We all got together and had a meeting a couple of nights ago.
Speaker 14: Okay, you said all the black parents. Okay, I wasn't there.
Speaker 15: Why wasn't I called?
Speaker 13: Uh what, we actually had a meeting about your daughter, Kaylin?
Speaker 14: Well what about Kaylan? Is she is there a problem at school that she's crazy or something? I don't even know about what's going on.
Speaker 13: With Well, actually, when we're you know, we feel privileged to be you know, you know, like I said, there's only a handful of blacks, and we try to carry ourselves in a dignified way, our presence, our attitude, the way we handle ourselves. And you know, Kayla's doing very good in school from what I understand, and very nice with all the rest of the kids. She's getting along. That's not the problem. What we're what we're trying to get is the grooming of Kaitlyn. You know, Kaylen has these braids, and what we were trying to do is give you know, we had a meeting about it.
Speaker 15: We want to hold on, hold on.
Speaker 14: Did you just say her grooming something wrong with her grooming?
Speaker 13: Well, it's not necessarily her clothing, of course, you know, the kids were the uniforms, but the braids, you know, we we want to represent ourselves with a lot of dignity. The way we carry ourselves. We want to be, you know, pretty much nice and clean, sitting polish. We would really prefer for her hair was straight and opposed to being braided up. You know. You mean that kind of gives off a ghetto type of look to it, and that's what we're trying to avoid.
Speaker 14: Are you crazy? Is something wrong with you? You don't have First of all, how the hell you get my number? If you couldn't call me for the meeting, why are you calling me nothing?
Speaker 13: Well, like I said, man, the meaning was to get the general consensus on where all the parents feel in the same way about your daughter and her braids. You know, we're just trying to keep everything classy. When it comes to the blacks that attendant school, there's only ten of us, you know, ten children attending.
Speaker 14: I tell you what you can attend.
Speaker 7: You could.
Speaker 14: What you can attend is to is this phone hanging up in your face? You tell the parents all of them for me, y'all can go straight and hit rock bottom out of hell talking about my child and her braids. Her braids are ethnic, they are nice. She is wearing brooms and I don't know how in the hell you got my telephone number, But tell all the parents for me, the kids to crack of mine.
Speaker 5: You know what.
Speaker 13: Listen, first of all, I don't like the way that you're talking to me. Okay, I carry myself with class.
Speaker 5: With dignity.
Speaker 13: I'm spitting polished man subject you call me, yeah, acting just as ghetto as her hairstyle.
Speaker 14: And let me say something real ghetto to your Okay, you and all parents can hit rocks from out of hell. Don't call me no more with no like this. This is ignorant. I'm far beyond this. My child is well groomed. She is going to go to as a matter of fact, as much money as it costs to go there to y'all should have been meeting on how we can get together and pay the tuition. How about that?
Speaker 13: Are you trying to sit here and tell me that you've got a problem taking her brains down and wearing her hair straight so she can look a lot more classy than what she looks right now. It's a pathetic look that she's having right now. You know what, I don't.
Speaker 14: What's your hair look like? Take a picture of your self and send it to me texted to me since you get the Folkes phone numbers and give it to you, take a picture of your self and text it to me. I bet you you look black. Who would have taught it? My daughter's braids are gonna stay up for the rest of the year. As a matter of fact, we ain't gonna even rebrate it. It's gonna stay that way. So it could be meted and represent that's what we're gonna do.
Speaker 13: Francis, listen, I don't I don't want to argue. I just wanted to call and see if we could actually, you know, come to a medium on this. Do you think that there's a possibility that I mean, when I'm picking up DJ tomorrow after school, would it would it be all right if I picked up little Kayla and brought her home and let my wife do our hair.
Speaker 16: Please?
Speaker 14: I wish he would pick my daughter up and see what the hell I do. I'm gonna call my husband him to come over your house and whoop your after he braves Yo, I wish you would pick up my DoD I call the police. As a matter of fact, you're gonna have to call the police on me and my Steward and see what happens.
Speaker 13: Ma'am. I'm just trying to get some class here. That's all we wanted. We're not wanting to fight with you. It's just the blacks here. We think that we want a little bit more classy look of the way we are groomed. That's the only thing we're looking for.
Speaker 14: Only person who's gonna be taking the classes when we get to what you're gonna be taking the class? How about that? Yeah, I can't stand up like you. Y'all get five dollars and one penny in your box, that' think you better than everybody else. You're forgetting where you came from. As a matter of fact, what's your what's your name? Because I'm calling the principal on your uh day, give me your name and mister who what's your name?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 13: Uh? That's that's that's that's that's not that's not really what my name is.
Speaker 14: But that's what told me when your first comment, what is your real name?
Speaker 13: My name is my name? My real name is Tommy Thomas. No, no, my last name either.
Speaker 14: What what the hell is your name?
Speaker 1: Do you know?
Speaker 13: My name is Tommy nephew Tommy from the Steve Harvey Morning Show. Your husband, Keith got me the prank phone call.
Speaker 1: Oh you.
Speaker 14: Bull be Oh my god, you got me ready to click yo the pps cool and I'll tell you what keeps get out for the rest of.
Speaker 13: The week for me, he told me, he said, Man, he said, it don't take but about two and a half minutes for my wife to go off. He said, it don't take but two and a half he said. I. Well, I got one more thing to ask you. What is the baddest and I mean the baddest radio show in.
Speaker 14: The land, Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 12: All right, nephew, coming up next, it is asked, the cl you're listening hard morning show coming up at the top of the hour. In entertainment news, CNN has Announceable broadcast a town hall all meeting.
Speaker 7: Get this now with Donald Trump next week.
Speaker 1: Oh, they're just gone on.
Speaker 12: Yeah they fired, Yeah, they fired Don Lemon and now they're over there. That's why I don't watch them anymore. Jonathan Majors is hit with the restraining order days before his court date, and Rihanna will be the voice of the Blue Bombshell Smurfet in the new Smurfsmooth. Yes, that's all coming up at the top of the hour, But right now it is time to ask the clo l In Dover says, I met a new guy online, and he insists that we talk on FaceTime whenever we talk because he lives in New York. That's a problem for me because I walk around my house naked. I'm tired of putting on a rope?
Speaker 7: Is it too forward to video chat with him naked?
Speaker 13: No?
Speaker 1: No, no, no no, go ahead with your stupid behind. Go ahead.
Speaker 2: You just can't put no clothes off, he insists. This can't even be real. See, that's what's wrong with y'all out here.
Speaker 5: Y'all.
Speaker 2: You just you want to do everything you want to do, and everybody got to go along with it. You can't put a blouse on to talk to this man. Now you're sitting up that naked. Why you think this dayton fit to go exactly where you wanted to go? And now everybody nicked.
Speaker 1: So yeah, just go and do it.
Speaker 2: That's why you ain't got nobody. Now, go ahead, that's it, exactly why your ass is online right now.
Speaker 7: Moving on to Cherish and Albany.
Speaker 2: No, I mean, but but listen, but think about here's a woman who he wants to face times because he want to see what he gonna get now. She wants to show him all of what he gonna get. Now when after he see it and he get it, where's the mystery?
Speaker 1: Then after he gets it, he gonna be gone like the rest of them.
Speaker 2: Everybody know you walk around your house, niggad just say you ain't just type this in today.
Speaker 1: You have told this to a lot of people. I think I think she just didn't.
Speaker 7: You know, she just doesn't like to do FaceTime. That's all. Sounds like I get the naked though.
Speaker 2: She don't like putting old clothes. Yeah, so now she mad every time he called she got.
Speaker 1: To go put a rollbo.
Speaker 12: She's in her own house though. But anyway, all right, Moving on to Cherish in Albany.
Speaker 1: When they release, when he record her and release up, come on.
Speaker 12: Cherish in Albany writes, I've always hated my big feet and my long toes. I have never let my boyfriend touch them, and I have on socks while we're intimate. He's trying to force me to take care of my feet and wear sandals this summer? Should I face my fears for my man?
Speaker 2: Well feet, you need to do something. You need to do something. Now, ain't nothing wrong with big feet. You have big feet, just to make them look cute. Paint them right, you know, like if you got big toes, you know, put listen to me. Paint your toenails bigger than they are. How do you do that so you can make your toes look shorter? And if you know, I'm trying to teach you something. Now, you got to make your toenails look bigger so your toes won't look as long.
Speaker 8: That means that means six coakes, is what he's saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she got to do something.
Speaker 2: You're all on the kidicle now, you're all outside everything. You got to go outside them line. You got to create a new line. You gotta have a whole nother toenail.
Speaker 9: You guys, go to the first Knucklena, Yeah, shower baby, Yeah, first that's gonna come on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what'd you say?
Speaker 11: I see why she got wrapped up in socks. I think you don't want to pull him out right?
Speaker 12: Tristan and the DMV says, I'm messing with a married man and I snuck into his gated community to drive by his house. On my way out, I got stopped by security at the gate, and now my tag number and my driver's license are on file there.
Speaker 7: I'm so glad it was a.
Speaker 12: Brother and he didn't ask questions. But should I tell my man what I did?
Speaker 7: Just in case?
Speaker 4: God?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm going and tell him and then y'all.
Speaker 7: Gonna break up his break up.
Speaker 2: I'm just gonna let you know that. Ye're go on and tell him because he got to know who he dealing with. You got stalker rode all over you, you and my damn neighborhood. What just drive you house gate him?
Speaker 8: That sounds like I will not be ignored.
Speaker 11: That's what it sounds like. That's what it sounds. Yeah, gonna they're gonna be balling rabbits in the minute in the house.
Speaker 7: What are you over there for? You know what it is already, you already know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we discussed this.
Speaker 12: All right, Iris and Tulsa says Friday evening, I went to my booze house and when I stretched out on the couch, I smelled funk and perfume.
Speaker 7: So I went off on him.
Speaker 12: He said, I know how to ruin a good night, and he put me out. How do I get him to admit that a woman has been in there, you stretching out for this food?
Speaker 1: Said admit? How you gonna get him to admit he don't put you out?
Speaker 7: Yeah, you're done.
Speaker 2: He nothing to admit nothing, admit. How do I get him to admit? Admit?
Speaker 1: Are you crazy?
Speaker 2: Instead of admitting it, he don't put you out. He ain't answering these questions. That's the stupid quest How do I get him to admit?
Speaker 1: You still put out?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 1: If the woman over here, Yeah, let.
Speaker 2: Me ask you, so, do you walk back over there and get your face up off these what you thank you for in the smell?
Speaker 1: And get this?
Speaker 11: He got to clean his couch though, one from boy, He didn't know that.
Speaker 1: Who come over there and lay they face on the cushion? Where was the pillow?
Speaker 12: She just stretched out on the couch. She didn't even say she laid her face on the pillow. She stretched out.
Speaker 7: That's all she smelled, funking perfume.
Speaker 1: Was gaming.
Speaker 7: You go, you lie down on the couch.
Speaker 4: You smell.
Speaker 7: You know women we can smell good.
Speaker 4: Uh huh.
Speaker 1: Ain't nothing he can do. He don't put you out. Yeah, so he's made his choice.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he gave what he did.
Speaker 8: He gave a like smell out sad.
Speaker 2: Because he obviously referred something over you he like, he like it funky fresh.
Speaker 7: Yeah, the phone hit the frame, hit her nose. So he's never going to admit it. What could he come up with a lie? He couldn't even do that.
Speaker 1: What do you gotta come up with a lie for? He'd have told her, what you tripping for?
Speaker 2: Ain't nobody been over here? She done said that. She kept insisting, so he put out she.
Speaker 7: Knew better, soa she knew better and you just got life. Well, it's what I smell?
Speaker 1: Well sure did? He say, Steve, what do you saying? He said, what are you talking about? You smell what? I ain't got the call? You smell what perfume? Fun She said, it smell what perfume?
Speaker 16: It's not my perfume.
Speaker 2: I don't wear perfume. I'll be funkings sometimes. That's the fabric of the couch, all right. Look like that most fabric you know where if you put funk on it, it has a reflection on it, a reflector that kicks.
Speaker 1: Back coming out.
Speaker 12: Next entertainment on the Steve Harvey Morty Show. That will stop you're listening Harvey Morning Show. Well, CNN and Donald Trump are teaming up yet for a town hall event to be broadcast next Wednesday, May tenth. Caitlin Collins, the former Washington correspondent turned morning anchor who was often called out by Trump during rallies and press junkets, will moderate the live town hall with Trump from stan Anslom College in New Hampshire. Trump will take questions from an audience of New Hampshire Republicans and undeclared voters. This town hall was announced to CNN now under the ownership of Warner Brothers. Discovery, seeks to broaden its appeal to viewers who may be liberal or conservative, and in a statement issued by CNN, the network boasted that quote, it has a long standing tradition of hosting leading presidential candidates for town halls and political events as a critical component of the network's robust campaign cover and this town hall will be the first of many for CNN in the coming months.
Speaker 7: So now we can kind of understand what Don Lemon got fired.
Speaker 1: Yeah, CNN is a trip, just like everybody else. It's about the money.
Speaker 2: When Donald Trump was on his ratings with sky High, they know that everybody's working.
Speaker 1: Even us.
Speaker 2: I mean we went home and cut the news on just see what he had done. Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, CNN it's gonna take advantage of that and become more conservative or right wing so they can get him on their network because of the problems that Foxes had, right, so they're trying to capitalize on their ratings and pick up some of those Fox viewers that they may lose.
Speaker 1: It's all my money and all my money and ratings. Yep.
Speaker 7: But then pay Don.
Speaker 1: Yeah you're done. Yeah.
Speaker 7: And Chris Cuomo, he's still fighting over there too, all right.
Speaker 1: I was hanging out with Don lemon on going out.
Speaker 7: Hey, Donns he loves us, so he thanks you, Steeve, we love him to.
Speaker 1: Yep, all right.
Speaker 12: Actor Jonathan Major's alleged victim was granted a temporary order of protection last week, just ahead of the May ninth court date in which Majors will face charges of resulting and arrassing this unidentified woman. The Manhattan District Attorney's Office said in a statement that the full temporary order of protection means that the two parties must not have any direct or third party contact, which remains in effect until the next court date, and in April nineteenth, report. Variety revealed that multiple alleged victims of Majors had come forward following his arrest and are cooperating with the District Attorney's office. Following the allegations, Majors was dropped by his management and his publicist.
Speaker 1: Wow, oh what history is happening here?
Speaker 7: But can he have his day in court?
Speaker 4: First?
Speaker 1: Oh so yes, definitely, No, no, no, because it's already happened.
Speaker 2: The court to public opinion is already out and they've deemed this brother guilty. Because now they're talking about where these other people come from. I mean, you know, you can't. It's it's such a atrocity in this country right now. What's going on the council culture is real and there are people who will take advantage of it.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 2: There are real victims in this world, and make no mistake about it, absolutely, but.
Speaker 1: There are also a lot of crooks in this world.
Speaker 2: And I think it's really more crooks than victims when you really look at what they try to do, and.
Speaker 1: When a celebrity gets in trouble, here's the deal.
Speaker 2: They try to make it such a public case and put as much information out there as they can to go for a settlement. This is about money. It's always about money. DeShawn Watson was about money. And it's crazy, man, how many people took a settlement and went and set down somewhere and then the real victims, the ones who really had something, then all of a sudden they cases the money. Yeah, and can't be heard and recognized for the truth that they have, which a real violation of these women. Now they truth can't be heard because the little ones that signed up for money got their money. Now everybody got Now, when you take money and you sign that NDA, then you got to go somewhere and sit down.
Speaker 1: You see that's great or that it's crazy.
Speaker 16: I mean if Deshaun Watson thing, they didn't find him criminally, he didn't have at all, just at all. Now this thing with Jonathan questionable too. Yes, these women went out to the club after the attack happened.
Speaker 1: He was ordering drinks.
Speaker 16: So it's like it's que about that particular incident. I can't speak about the past, but it's it's really sad. Don't put yourself in these situations too. And you know what, and he he was such a major superstar he had started. Yeah, it was it, but you know, call it, Like you said.
Speaker 2: A good point about the Shaun Watson he was that he they found two grand juries, found nothing criminal that they could bring on him.
Speaker 1: Now, the hypocrisy of the NFL to protect.
Speaker 2: The shield, because they were getting so much flat from these different groups, they had to act and and and set this man down and cost him money and and and then and and lose the rest of the season because of the public outcry, which is puts his focus on counsel culture. See here's the part that I hate for a lot of people. What happens when the man is found not guilty. What happens when there are no criminal charge?
Speaker 1: Guess what?
Speaker 2: Everybody who bought the charge is forward. They get to skip to the low my dogs, right, they get the walk off in head ain't and like.
Speaker 7: Their tarnished though even if they're.
Speaker 16: Oh man, if that ain't right, Yeah, that ain't right, man, But you still need to check your behavior. You may not have broken the law, you still got to check your right.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you too, and the people around you, the people you hang around all right.
Speaker 12: Coming up in twenty minutes after the hour, an NFL reporter has gone viral for accidentally saying big Z during her coverage of the draft.
Speaker 1: That's when it means something to you. Tell us you're listening.
Speaker 7: Morning Show.
Speaker 12: The NFL Network's Bridget Condon was delivering a scouting report during the draft when she made a slip up that has gone viral on social media. Condon was talking about the Philadelphia Eagles newest player, Jalen Carter, who was selected with the number nine overall pick in the NFL Draft. Condon described Carter as a big d before trying to correct herself by saying, big guy.
Speaker 7: Oops, take a listen.
Speaker 17: Names that we're hearing is Jalen Carter, the D tackle from Georgia just won a national championship with the Bulldogs. Big, big guy, sixty three, three hundred and fifteen pounds. He could make an immediate impact, a Day one starter because of his ability to create pressure.
Speaker 1: H oh, yeah, that's what was on the little later man. I really don't know. I don't think it was.
Speaker 7: She said it fast, but she became fast, really fast.
Speaker 2: But she knew what she was saying, though, See, because there's too many words that could have been in that. The big defensive tackle, the big defensive line and defensive player.
Speaker 1: You know, and you just get up and then it just get.
Speaker 7: Social media take it and run with it.
Speaker 1: They don't know that, so are they Are they messing with her job because of that?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 7: I mean, you know, I'm not.
Speaker 12: You know, she tried to move on with it, Steve. The fans picked up on what she said, and the clip has gone viral. So I mean, we need you to give her some advice because you've messed up on TVA before. I mean, it's been a while, but what what.
Speaker 4: Can you.
Speaker 5: No? Big?
Speaker 1: I bet? Well, I mate, you bet not? I bet I maybe been I say that. Well, you know, fortunately I have the what voice is this?
Speaker 2: Did hear an arm share quarterback situation? From what you should have done? I think she handled it admirably by just rolling through it and ac collection. She never said it at all. Now, if they come and question you asked when you got to start line, and you know what you cannot do is say, you know what. I was just looking at him and the camera was paying from his feet up and it just stopped right there.
Speaker 1: That's first thing I saw, and I just said it. So you can't do that.
Speaker 2: Then you guys to lie there you go, cause you know I was thinking things like he's a big dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, fix it.
Speaker 2: He's he's big and dedicated, dedicated stress.
Speaker 1: I've set up there, and I enjoy the way he sounds. I enjoy his diction. I just think that he is really I just enjoy his fictions so much. He just means so well.
Speaker 2: Like when he was talking, it was just a delicious conversation. It was just like, think of things like that to say in Southern.
Speaker 1: Bil you know.
Speaker 12: Up next, we found out when King Charles is wearing to his coordination, and we'll see if our fashion icon pimping approves of his outfit.
Speaker 7: Right after this, you're.
Speaker 12: Listening morning show, Well, the coordination of King Charles the Third is this Saturday across the Pond, and King Charles the Third will put on a layer upon layer of glitter investments.
Speaker 7: Okay, all right, all right, not come on in.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I ain't while oh man, I ain't been here since folks in mine it was going on, Hey pimping, Wow, it was hey perfect.
Speaker 1: Always in I'm per you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: It was up chocolate, Hey pimping.
Speaker 1: What's that was gonna ju?
Speaker 4: My man?
Speaker 2: Pimpin, my man I'll see long gratulations man, marriage, How she's moving on up?
Speaker 1: How you doing man, my man? Freedom? Baby?
Speaker 4: You know what it is?
Speaker 1: Goodness? Okay, go ahead, what's happening to.
Speaker 12: I'm so glad you came by because you know, the coronation of the King of England will be this weekend, this Saturday. Yeah, I ain't no pimps over there. Yeah, so I just wanted, Well, he's one, I guess you could say in a manner.
Speaker 1: Of speaking, but though he just can't. You ain't no pimps in the palace.
Speaker 12: Maybe you need to change that, you know. I just wanted to talk to you a little bit about his his outfit. Maybe you could give him some pointers or talk about what you would wear. Okay, So he's going to be crowned king officially. He'll be wearing a shimmering gold sleeved coat. Okay, gold gold sleep. Yeah, the sleep. It's gonna weigh about four and a half pounds. It's made with real gold silk fabric penting. Yeah, you know, King, it's not all the little flowers, a little airbas the floral motifs, all of that.
Speaker 7: Over that. He's going to wear a floor length cloak.
Speaker 12: Okay, that weighs six to eight pounds and fastens across the chest.
Speaker 2: With a gold don't do that, king, Come on, they ain't gonna be able to see the sleeves. What is you wearing the gold sleeve so you're gonna hide it with a croat.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well, it's kind of like a cape. I would think maybe.
Speaker 2: Cape first of all, is probably flo If you need to cut that cape in hand, you need to put it back on the back of your.
Speaker 1: Shoulders and had a cape, you know, look like.
Speaker 2: Cut it down and then that way the gold sneeze is always pompy. You don't hide the sleeve.
Speaker 12: Okay, I see what you're saying, temping, Yeah, you know all right now talk about his crown.
Speaker 7: His crown alone is going to weigh nearly five pounds on his head, a.
Speaker 1: Lot on your head. Yeah, I'm going that's more than a football helmet.
Speaker 2: Then he's gonna probably drop that, you know, unless he can go on getting to put a chin strap on it.
Speaker 1: Put a chin strap on it.
Speaker 2: That way, when you can do it, you want to do it, put a gold chin strap on your crown.
Speaker 4: Right there.
Speaker 2: I know one thing, you know, I got invited. You know, y'all don't know what you stay downstairs?
Speaker 1: Do the Earl? You know Earl?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know Earl Man, I know Errol told me to come through. So my mom already I've been shopping one already made mound.
Speaker 7: And what are you gonna wear?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm wearing buckskin. You know we're gonna be bucking Ham.
Speaker 2: You know, my god it the outside is buckskin and on the inside feel me.
Speaker 4: You know where I'm going with this.
Speaker 1: Outside is buckskin.
Speaker 2: Okay, inside is gonna be lying in real Ham, fucking.
Speaker 1: Hem, fucking helm here.
Speaker 4: The inside you.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about cute everything. Oh oh, and I'm gonna be nice. I don't be over there with Earl. I'm gonna be killing it all right, Thank you?
Speaker 7: We knew you and Dail coming out next breaking phone call with the net.
Speaker 1: You right after the skin and Ham on his side.
Speaker 7: You're listening.
Speaker 12: Morning show coming up at about four minutes after the hour. It's my Strawberry letter for today and the subject is moving on is not that easy? Okay, we'll get into that, find out what that's all about. We kind of know that moving on isn't easy, but we'll find out what this particular issue is. And right now, yeah, that's a little bit later because right now the nephew is here with today's prank phone call, nephew, what you got?
Speaker 1: What you got? Uh, it's right here.
Speaker 12: You know.
Speaker 11: I'm trying to help all these husbands out there. It's a lot of husbands out there that's going through some.
Speaker 1: Things with their wives.
Speaker 11: And yeah, yeah, and I had to create an organization that can step in, uh huh and protect, you know, because I'm about protecting and I'm about yeah, yeah, these.
Speaker 1: Men's talking me out to need help.
Speaker 11: This is Husband Protection Program HPP, Husband Protection Program, you understand. And there's a lot of men out there that need to be protected from some of their wives. Some of their wives are a bit out of control on certain things. And this is what we step in. You know, like like Junior, you know, you you just got married. If you want to, if you want to, if you want the big TV on the patio, and you don't get that, you know, HPP will come in. You call us, you know, and we get you that seventy inch that you won't out there, you know, especially if she is never watching you know, all of her Housewives shows on her. Hey, you deserve that too, you understand. And HPP we come in and we make what's fast. This is Husband Protection Program. All you husbands out there that that feel like this organization ought to exists.
Speaker 1: Commy is here for you. I hear you.
Speaker 11: Come on, Okay, And the reason why this prank was made is because I was going through this at my house. I'm not I don't have time for my testimony this morning, but I want to. I just want y'all to know I got the big TV now on the pad of your Hey, Okay, Pete, let's go her Husband Protection Program.
Speaker 5: Hi Morgan, my name is Josh. I'm with HPP giving you a call. You are married to mister Sean Am I correct, Yeah, you're with who now I'm with HPP. We actually picked your husband up from his job today. I wanted to give you a call. You pick him up for one Okay, you're you're his wife Morgan? Right? Correct? Okay? Uh, actually just wanted to make sure that he's okay and we're worried about his Okay, what happened, Well, nothing's happening as of right now. We've had a conversation with him and we've checked him out, he's definitely okay, but why why are you picking him up?
Speaker 13: Though?
Speaker 15: I don't I don't understand what?
Speaker 5: All right, let's just just calm down, Hang on second. I got a couple questions for you. Your husband he is about what five nine? Correct? Right? And you would agree that Sean ways about one hundred and seventy five pounds? Does that sound about right?
Speaker 2: Ways?
Speaker 5: Yes? Okay, here's another question. No exactly, Morgan? How tall are you?
Speaker 15: I'm five nine as well?
Speaker 5: Okay? And if you don't mind, I know it's a little different type of question, but if you don't mind, how much do you weigh?
Speaker 15: I'm like two hundred? Wait a minute?
Speaker 13: What is?
Speaker 12: What is?
Speaker 13: What is?
Speaker 15: How much I have to do with it? I don't know what is wrong with him?
Speaker 7: And where is?
Speaker 15: Where is he? Right now?
Speaker 5: We actually have him? We have him in our custody. Him where we have him in our custody right now here at our headquarters at HPP?
Speaker 15: So head what heck? What is what is the HPP?
Speaker 5: Ma'am? HPP is Husband Protection Program?
Speaker 15: Husband protection I've never I've never heard of such a thing. Why why is he there here?
Speaker 13: Well?
Speaker 5: The problem we have and we've been getting some actual complaints or whatnot, and not necessarily from him, but that you've been bullying your husband.
Speaker 15: Okay, you know what. I'm at my job and I'm gonna get your hold on one second so I.
Speaker 14: Can go in here.
Speaker 5: What what?
Speaker 14: What did you guy?
Speaker 5: Have you and uh Sean had any arguments at all lately? How we have?
Speaker 15: We're married? Have we had arguments? Of course, he had arguments. What does that have to do with anything?
Speaker 5: Have you guys had any altercations?
Speaker 15: Any altercations?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 15: What kind of altercations?
Speaker 5: Have you been bullying your husband in a physical way?
Speaker 15: I've been burying him, have you? You have been bullying him?
Speaker 5: For somebody to turn in and give us who you talk to him? I can't put him on. This is what I'm talking about. This what you're talking about.
Speaker 15: You call me up my gast, put off a HTP crass and somebody tis somebody.
Speaker 14: In for some arguments?
Speaker 15: We're married? Who do you freaking Who's marrigan does not argue?
Speaker 5: I understand you, man, but it is my job to protect husbands that are getting bullied by their wife. This is ok.
Speaker 15: Let me speak to him.
Speaker 5: I'm not at liberally to let you speak to him right now. What you're not gonna do is bully me as well. And I see what are they trying to bully you? I want to know what is going on?
Speaker 15: And why do you call me and my dad with some crap about him being.
Speaker 14: At some headquarters with ATP him.
Speaker 15: The app isn't a hundred AHDP And my husband is not even protecting from anybody fucking.
Speaker 5: My mass It is husband protection program. You've been bullying your husband, You've been using bad language with.
Speaker 15: Your whole long. You don't know what to talk them. My husband when he said I do, he said I do whatever he said to me, whenever he said, how er he said it, and never he gets And if he has the problems with arguing me, he needs to stop his craft and he won't be in no argument.
Speaker 5: And you tell him that, you see, this is what we're talking about. This is why he's been picked up today and brought in our custody so that he would be definitely protected from you.
Speaker 15: You know what, if he needs a protection and he's in your company out you can keep him there, how da.
Speaker 5: Well, here's what we're gonna do. Somebody's gonna be picking you up, bringing you in so we can have a conversation bringing me upwre what what do you think that is? We're bringing you in a week out the conversation? She would you let me explain something to you, ma'am. We will be bringing you in having a conversation with you. You're gonna be coming in and you're gonna do exactly what we tell you.
Speaker 14: Anywhere anybody, are.
Speaker 5: You physically or mentally abusing your husband? You know what?
Speaker 15: You don't have to take me up.
Speaker 14: Tell me where you are. I will come to you.
Speaker 5: You have to take me up.
Speaker 3: I will.
Speaker 15: I will come down here.
Speaker 5: I will handle you and.
Speaker 15: Him at the same time.
Speaker 5: You tell me what you I'm gonna ask you a serious question. Is it something like a consequence of he does to listen to you? I mean, I mean, what are you doing? You're treating your husband like a child? What are you doing to him?
Speaker 15: I feel like treat you like if you have the problem with how I see him you talking about?
Speaker 5: He asked, Let me ask you something, miss Morgan.
Speaker 15: What do you do for a lear I'm a head of security at this building. You're about to cross security or on me because I'm loud in this room?
Speaker 5: Oh, so you don't head of security, So you know all about putting people in choke calls and how to apprehend the person. Don't that is my job? Yes?
Speaker 3: I did?
Speaker 5: So are you doing that at home?
Speaker 13: What?
Speaker 15: I'm not gonna tell you again?
Speaker 14: I don't harm that man in any way.
Speaker 15: Ask no West however ever?
Speaker 5: Would I ever?
Speaker 15: Nor has he needs? He needs to get him behind in his car and go back to work. We have bills to take you go ask time for this crack.
Speaker 5: I got one more thing I need to say to you. You're listening.
Speaker 15: You are nothing to say to me but that you about to put my husband and try to let me talk to him about this.
Speaker 5: I'm not sure, Sean. Sit down, Sit down, Sean, God get him the po Let me talk.
Speaker 15: I need to understand what this pun Sean, I got it.
Speaker 5: Let me finish the talk conversation with Okay, No, you don't need to finish it.
Speaker 15: Let me finish him his put him on the phone.
Speaker 5: Hello, I have one more thing to ask you. Are you listen? Are you listening? Go ahead? His nephew tire me from the Steve harb In Morning Show. You just got praked by your husband.
Speaker 15: Sean, Hello, forget. I don't believe.
Speaker 16: What are you?
Speaker 5: Where are you at right now? Man? I would worry about your job. Where are you at?
Speaker 15: I'm back here in this closet, sweating like a freaking pig in heat drippings, make up everywhere. I cannot believe this.
Speaker 5: Oh God, man, Okay, baby, I gotta ask you, what is the baddest I'm talking about the baddest radio show in the land, Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 1: You understand that, don't you?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 8: I gotta don't call it.
Speaker 11: My husband protection program. You call that boy get out of control? Patio thirty in screen watching to watch them t You can't do that. Okay, We come in and we get some order in your life. Here goes some more order. Jokes and jams. Jokes and jams hosted by Yours, Julie, Me, Nephew, Tommy, Tony. Just in the building, Kelly Cale's is in the building, Red Grant in the building, Capone is in the building. By Neil Rollins is in the building. Juvenile in the Building. Saturday, May twenty seven at the Fox Theater, Detroit, Michigan.
Speaker 1: Nickus on sale right now?
Speaker 5: What What what I thinking?
Speaker 12: Ne You coming up next? Strawberry Letter. Subject moving on is not that easy. We'll get into that right after this. You're listening Steve.
Speaker 7: Hardy Morning Show.
Speaker 12: All right, it's time now for today's Strawberry Letter. And if you need advice on relationships, work, sex, parenting or more, please submit your Strawberry Letter to Steve HARBFM dot com. All you have to do is click submit Strawberry Letter. We could be reading your letter live on the air. It's just like we're gonna read this one right here, right now, and you never know it could be yours.
Speaker 1: All right, she got it short?
Speaker 11: How about that Muchael up and hold on tight. We got it for you here. It is Strawberry Letter.
Speaker 12: The subject is moving on is not that easy? Dear Stephen Shirley. My husband and I were married six years, and one morning he got up, showered, and got dressed for work. Before we left the house, he kissed me on the forehead and said he didn't want to be married anymore, at least not to me. He told me that he had a revelation at church and he thinks we both deserve to be happy. I told him I was happy, and he shocked me by saying he has not been happy in a long time. He said that he'd be moving out soon and we need to sell the house so he can buy a new house eventually. When he finally gave me the chance to speak, I told him that he's selfish and that I loved my house and I didn't want to sell it. He said that I deserve a better man than him. I got angry and told him to stop the it's not you, it's me bs, and that's when he left because he hates confrontation. I didn't go to work that day, and like a dummy, I told everyone close to me what happened. Well after I finished crying all day, I realized that I shouldn't have told so many people. Since then, my girlfriends have called me every day to check on me, and my mama set up a group chat with my aunts. They are all trying to figure out ways to make my marriage work, and I've told them that there's no going back after the way he handled me. The worst part is that I'm pregnant and I was waiting until I had one more doctor's visit to tell my husband. Because I'm in my forties and considered high risk, I have to deal with people in my business, my pregnancy, the move, a divorce and moving on as a single mother. Meanwhile, he's free to go on and live his life, and I bet he has a new woman, but that's none of my business. How can he detach from me and move on so easily?
Speaker 7: Because he's a pig. That's why. He's just a selfish, low down, filthy, nasty, dirty pig. And I don't like him.
Speaker 12: I mean, you don't treat people this way, and especially your wife of years. I mean, what are you supposed to do now? I get if you want to lead the marriage and all of that, but you know there are ways to do it where you don't have to be so cold about it. And I'll tell you this, as hard as it sounds, and you said it yourself, you do have to move on. Don't even trip about telling your family and your girlfriends. At least they are being supportive in some way. And it's way more than you can say for your loser husband. It's not the first or the last time a husband has walked out on a wife or vice versa, but dang, I mean, who does this to a person? I just think he's a pig and he's just so cold and heartless about it. And you do have rights, so don't worry about that. You do have some rights. You don't have to walk out or move out right away. You don't have to sell the house right away. Take your time. The last thing you need to be is stressed out during your pregnancy. And maybe your family could help you pack up his stuff so he can get out. And I'm sure that you do know that you should get a lawyer, and of course the lawyer can help you with the rest of the legal stuff and all that. And please get all you can, Okay, get all that you can from this man. The main thing is to make sure you stay healthy. You got to tell you have to know. Tell him about the baby, you do. Even though he is a pig, I think he has a right to know about his baby. Don't expect anything from him. And after you tell him, though, because babies can't hold marriages together, your husband probably does have someone at someone else he does and I'm sure that helps you decide. That helped him decide to walk out on you after six years. Bottom line to all of this, go ahead, have your baby. You can and will survive, and you can make it to the other side.
Speaker 2: Of this, Steve, Oh, that is crazy. I've known in to do some things similar this one. When you read it though, it's it's all chaotic. Now. The other thing about this letter is this letter is one sided. Now we're just hearing from her. This is crazy, though, man. I mean, I feel for the lady that wrote the letter, because this is a letter full of pain, surprises, hurt, compromises, shock, disappointments, let downs, and it's just a letter full of this. And I don't know if I can help you, but here we go. My husband and I were married for six years and one morning he got up, he showered, got dressed for work, and before he left the house, he kissed me on the forehead and said that, well, I don't want to be married no more. I don't want to be married no more, at least not to you. Now that's a very telling line right here. When a guy says that I don't want to be married anymore, at least not to you, that immediately sends you to the arms of someone else.
Speaker 1: That's the giveaway.
Speaker 2: He told me that he had a revelation at church and he thinks we both deserve to be happy. This is the other part that throws me off about men. Why would you drag the Lord into this God's voice? Bishop Alma taught me something about God's voice.
Speaker 1: It has no sin in it.
Speaker 2: So this revelation that you had at church, you had this forore you got there. You just thought of some stuff while use at church. Please don't put this off on the church, the Lord or a scripture. And if you didn't have his revelation at church, all right, if the rest of the letters all said, if I'm gonna have an answer for this woman, I will tell a company. All right, That's all I can do.
Speaker 12: All right, Steve, we'll have part two of your response coming up at twenty three minutes after the hour. Today's Strawberry Letters, subject is moving on is not that easy. We'll get back into it right after this.
Speaker 7: You're listening hard Morning show.
Speaker 12: All right, Come on, Steve, let's recap today's strawberry letter. The subject is moving on.
Speaker 7: Is not that easy?
Speaker 2: Well, according to this letter, the subject is really apropos I mean, moving on is not that easy, especially when you didn't know you was moving.
Speaker 1: Let loane on.
Speaker 2: So all of this whole letter is a shot. God got up one morning, been married six years, showered, got dressed for work, kissed on the faehead and saying, I don't want to be married no more, at least not to you. And then he told me he had a revelation at church and he thinks that we both deserve to be happy. I told him I was happy. He shocked me by saying that he ain't been happy in a long time. Well, that really shouldn't have been a shock. Here's the partner of the letter. She's leaving out. They've had some medical problems. There has been a disconnect, there's been a change. Now if you weren't paying attention to you don't want to admit to it, y'all. Come on, n he walk in the house. This ain't all white ass shocking. You were shocked by the way he presented it to you, But you all have been having some type of issues somewhere if you just look back on and closer. And I'm pretty sure she's playing all this stuff out in her mind.
Speaker 13: Now.
Speaker 2: He said he'd be moving out soon and we need to sell the house so he can buy a new house eventually. Now you're being dictated to right here, lady, and this is where you gotta gather yourself.
Speaker 1: He can't just come in the house as a married man.
Speaker 2: You all have a house, tell you he's moving out and that y'all need to sell the house so he can buy a new one eventually.
Speaker 1: That ain't hart as working, They ain't court in the country. That's gonna just go along with just the right here.
Speaker 2: See, because once you play back what he said to you, he pretty much that ain't his house.
Speaker 1: He can forget that. He fit the lose.
Speaker 2: When he finally gave me the chance to speak, I told him that he's selfish. I love my house and I don't want to sell it. He said, I deserve a better man than him. I got angry and told him to stop that.
Speaker 1: BS.
Speaker 2: That told him to stop that it's not you as me BS. And then he just walked out and he left because he hates confrontations.
Speaker 1: Well, lady, he just walked out and left because he hates confrontations.
Speaker 2: Now, he walked out and left because he flew with you, you know, quick, dressing up stuff, making excuses for people. He told you earlier before the argument started, he was leaving you. He won't sell the house, kiss you goodbye to marriage over. He don't want to be married no more, at least.
Speaker 5: Not to you.
Speaker 2: Now, don't stop all this confrontation stuff. I didn't go to work that day like a dummy. I told everybody close to me what had happened. Yeah, that will see. Now you finished crying all day, I realized I shouldn't have told so many people. Since then, my girlfriends had called me every day to check on my mama has set up group track with your aunts, your old ass hunt.
Speaker 1: Now they all in here.
Speaker 2: Trying to figure out ways to make the marriage. What you don't think they own she or her MoMA, her aunts is her mama's deal. Since all of them old, they've been trying to figure out ways to make the marriage work. And I've told him they're not, that there's no going back after the way he handled it. Well, okay, you've come to the proper conclusion. Stop answering your phone, don't get on no group chat. Tell everybody you fine, because if you know there's no going back after the way he handled you, then you've come to the conclusion.
Speaker 1: But the worst part is that you are pregnant.
Speaker 2: And I was waiting until I had one more doctor's visit to tell my husband because I'm in my forties and I'm considered high risk. I have to deal with people in my business, my pregnancy, to move or divorce, and moving on as a single mother. So I'm assuming you all have no children, because now you're talking about being a single mother. So I'm assuming y'all don't have any kids. Meanwhile, he's free to go on with his life. Well, I don't think it's gonna be free.
Speaker 4: See.
Speaker 2: You can't do people any kind of way you want to and just walk out like it's free. Now he is gonna move on with his life, but he'll be moving on without that house. Hello, And you gonna move on without this child supposed and well that's what you're gonna leave at here, And it looks like you're gonna be end up paying some type of spousal support.
Speaker 1: See broum.
Speaker 2: When you walk in the house and you tell a woman, listen to me, I'm in the court doctors all.
Speaker 7: Ain't you're an expert.
Speaker 2: And now if this baby come here, and if you smart, lady, lady lady, you will delay the divorce. And to the child is born, it's delayed the divorce because now you will be going to family courts family courts are way more lenient towards women. And you can ask Tyreeese because he online right now talking about it. I'm just gonna use Tyree's post as a reference for how men get treated in family court. Once you have a child, your case will go over to family court and then it's tilted very heavily towards the family, and the family would be the.
Speaker 1: Woman because if she gets custody at child.
Speaker 2: They don't take custody for mothers unless you are unfit, so they do not do that. So, lady, you have a lot of things going for you. Stop looking at the negative and look at the positive. You'll be rid of a person who don't want you. And I would rather live by myself than to live with somebody that don't want Keep looking for the blessing in this instead of wallowing anything, and good luck to your sisters.
Speaker 1: You got to do a lot of praying for me.
Speaker 7: On autop Thank you, Steve.
Speaker 12: Leave your comments on today's letter on Instagram at Steve Harvey Fm and check out the Strawberry Letter podcast. Coming up next it is Sports Talk and Junior. Right after this, you're listening.
Speaker 7: Morning show. It is time now for Junior and sports Talk. What you got Junior?
Speaker 9: All right, Well, first of all, let's just go ahead and say it. Congratulations to Joel Embi. He is the NBA MVP. Man after three years of try and he finally got a third time to charm Man lost a joking jokings in two years straight. Now this year he is the MVP. So congratulations. Jolian beat Philadelphia seventy sixers.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 9: We also had two good games last night, Tommy. I don't know if I sawing man.
Speaker 8: Did you see these games?
Speaker 4: Though?
Speaker 8: Yes, Heat Knicks series is tied at one.
Speaker 9: Man, Man, I don't one thing many. I think it's gonna be seven two times because that Jaylen Bronston Man and Julius Randall just showed out last night.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 9: Jaylen Bronton gave him thirty and Julius Randall game twenty five. Man, But don't worry about the man that he has to players show up even.
Speaker 8: Without Jimmy Buckets.
Speaker 9: Man, Jimmy Buckets wasn't playing last night, Martin and gave then Jimmy blankety blank Buckets.
Speaker 8: That's his new name.
Speaker 9: Jimmy Butler was out last night, But man, he showed up Caleb Martin showed up and gave Vincent showed up man.
Speaker 8: But I think this game will go seven games.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 8: But the Lake show Man, the Lake Show in Golden State. Man showed up.
Speaker 13: Man.
Speaker 9: The Lakers took it one seventeen to one twelve over the Warriors. I could just say, man, we got to stop calling him street clothes. He made a look, put some respect on his name. Now came his name is Anthony Davis, miss clo, Anthony Davis.
Speaker 8: Yeah, well, well I didn't even call him street close. Tommy did first. You with me, Tommy said it first.
Speaker 9: Yeah, Man eighty gave him thirty and twenty three rebounds.
Speaker 8: Man Lebron chipped in with twenty two man. But it was a game, bucket, bucket.
Speaker 9: The biggest lead I think the Lakers had was like fourteen man, and the and the Warriors ate that up. Curry gave him twenty seven tops and gave twenty five Weeks gave him fifteen man.
Speaker 8: But the Lakers lead for they say the series.
Speaker 9: Mon oh Draymond gave six points. God, Okay, that's all he played defense. He just played there, That's all he did. Yeah, he not dead for scoring.
Speaker 1: He not helping the light. He's not doing I know, I know he's not helping the light. Kid.
Speaker 8: I tell you one thing though, he ain't. He ain't kicking nobody on the Lakers.
Speaker 1: I know that gonna do that.
Speaker 8: He ain't swinging on there, man, So kick brows.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be an issue. I promise it's gonna be an issue.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it probably will be an issue.
Speaker 4: Bad.
Speaker 8: This is two great series. I think it's gonna be a great game, man.
Speaker 9: So tonight we got the seventy six ers and the Celtics, so let's just see what happens.
Speaker 7: All right, all right, Junior, thank you.
Speaker 12: Coming up as usual at the top of the hour, we got a question for Steve right after this You're.
Speaker 7: Listening Morning show.
Speaker 12: An unidentified woman recently attended a performance by the Los Angeles Philharmonic Orchestra, and she got so turned on by this performance that she had what is described by many audience members as a very loud and full body oh.
Speaker 7: You know what an O is, oh for orgasm right in her seat.
Speaker 12: It allegedly happened while the Philharmonica Orchestra played Tchaikovsky's Fifth Symphony, and the lady became aroused by the music, all right. One witness seated near the woman told the La Times quote, I saw the girl after it happened, and she was breathing heavily, and her date was smiling and looking at her like in an effort to not shame her.
Speaker 7: It was quite beautiful.
Speaker 12: Another concertgoer claims the woman had a quote breakdown of some sort, and a lot of people thought she was having a medical emergency. So here's a question, guys, has your favorite song ever gotten? You were roused in public and.
Speaker 13: Not right just.
Speaker 1: What I wish. It was a song.
Speaker 7: Nothing but earth winding fires Stea No.
Speaker 4: Never Princess.
Speaker 1: That's when y'all and I played that Hundy dance right now. Weird though, with that obsession.
Speaker 12: Like that, speaking weird, what is the weirdest place you've ever been around?
Speaker 13: Then?
Speaker 7: Where were you?
Speaker 1: I didn't know.
Speaker 8: I didn't know I was around, but probably was in like third grade?
Speaker 1: Yeah, was aroused in the third grade.
Speaker 7: I didn't know.
Speaker 8: I didn't know what that was.
Speaker 1: You grew up another weird what's wrong with this body? Where you go with this?
Speaker 4: Right here?
Speaker 1: But we fin had this little child it's going on moment. You couldn't have have. That was not what I was thinking. I'm not tell me what you were thinking. Hell Fire saying, we were.
Speaker 8: Thinking Miss Mary max Silver budders down on the back.
Speaker 4: I heard that.
Speaker 1: I said, Oh, Mary Black, Yeah different, Yeah, I was. I was tracking to my Sunday school teacher.
Speaker 2: Yeah appropriate, Yeah, my Sunday school teacher had fish nets on or something. The shirt, fish nets, black pantyholes they went through the hole. Boy, let me tell you something. I was so fascinated with this woman. I wanted to I wanted to know everything about.
Speaker 7: The disciples, that they about the Lord and all of that transition.
Speaker 2: My little card class was just they called it the card class because every Sunday you got a little card with a scripture on it, in a message, and that's what we learned that day.
Speaker 1: It's called the card class.
Speaker 2: Because they were keep it real simple, like Jesus wept, little simple.
Speaker 5: Ca.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, she was just too beautiful to me. She was lead singing in the choet. Just beautiful. I just flash shad y'all got that lived in that shoe.
Speaker 7: What they had so many kids. She didn't know what to do.
Speaker 1: But yeah, she had Humpty Dance and the old lady you can't. You can't tell me these aren't the thoughts of an ugly person. That were you back on that?
Speaker 2: I mean, just you think Humpty Dance turns you on, and the old lady in this shoe, these are ugly people thoughts.
Speaker 1: It might have been a nice shoe, but still, I mean, she was getting it in. I'm just saying.
Speaker 8: She was getting busy.
Speaker 1: Did you ever hear about husband?
Speaker 11: Now that on a time I called her, he ain't living there, so she was from He was a baby mama. They lived with a baby mama. I don't know if he lived in a boot somewhere else in the cloud.
Speaker 1: He had to get away from a key.
Speaker 12: All right, coming up the show, show get any more ignorant anymore? Minutes after the hour, we'll have more of this ignorant show right after this.
Speaker 7: You're listening har Morning show.
Speaker 12: Well, Steven is Wellness Wednesday, and you're elevated. You healthy green powders are packed with nutrients that enhance the body at the cellular level. Tell the Steve Harvey Nation how they can order elevate you.
Speaker 2: Well Toomy's drinking. He is right now on this zoom. I want to think I am him for post that he made unsolicited talking about using the product, and everybody at the company was going, Wow, it was really nice of you to get your nephew to do that.
Speaker 1: I said, I didn't get him to do it.
Speaker 2: Tommy actually posted it on his own, and so they were fascinated by that. Talking about the benefits of working, We've come up with a green drink that has all the vitality you need and it's all your greens that you need in a day, and we've made it taste good. It's called Elevate You. All you got to do is go to Elevated dot com. The people who are buying this product are getting genuine results from it, and they are really really appreciating what this product is doing for them. And it's a green drink that it's been proven that green drinks make you feel better on the cellular level because greens feed your body in a way that other other items that you're eating can do. And this helps you with the brain clarity, this helps you with digestive, this helps you with energy boost Go to elevate YOUU dot com and order yours today.
Speaker 1: It's very affordable and it tastes great.
Speaker 12: I highly recommend it coming up at thirty three minutes after the hour.
Speaker 7: We'll play around it. Would you rather right after this you're listening.
Speaker 12: Morning show and it's time now for would you rather? Would you rather get hiccups every time you lie? Or would you rather gain one pound every time you lie?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 8: No, hiccups?
Speaker 16: Yeah, let me hear this one over here, because he ain't gonna be able to breathe.
Speaker 7: Oh huh, you's gotta lie, Yeah, you got.
Speaker 1: I guts to be able to talk. Say them hiccups aren't gonna work, so you can blow up. Man, My fat ask gonna have to try to hang in there. He's gonna be on six hundred pound life.
Speaker 8: With his feet just getting hoisted into the car.
Speaker 1: Maybe I was over there over uh walk in the house last night?
Speaker 12: Would you rather leave your house without saying bye?
Speaker 7: Or would you rather come in and not speak?
Speaker 1: None of them work, neither one. No man can do that. You got to do that, would you?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I'd rather come in and not speak. I could just say I couldn't find that house. In that house, Yeah, you can get lost in his house so he can say that.
Speaker 4: He told the truth.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, all right, I've actually used that one before he was last night I came in.
Speaker 7: I couldn't find your baby, all right?
Speaker 12: Would you rather have mice in your home or would you rather let extended extended family live with you?
Speaker 1: I'm gonna I'll go and take the mice.
Speaker 8: Yeah, give me the mice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you would rather with mice in your family?
Speaker 11: We got some family that's rats. I'm trying to tell you, Yeah, go take your pick.
Speaker 7: I level the way you rather live.
Speaker 4: I get.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna get these rats under control.
Speaker 7: You're mice, Okay.
Speaker 12: Would you rather have a ten hour flight with no movies or would you rather be be in a car for five hours listening to rap?
Speaker 1: Five hours of wrap? I could do that, Or on the plane with no movies, no movies and I'll do five hours of rape. Where are we going though? Going five hours?
Speaker 8: What we are five hours away?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: No, I'm gonna sit on that plane, not have no movies for ten hours. Instagram or something. I'm not feeling. I'm not fing riding this car. Five hours of rep.
Speaker 16: You can do Tupac, you can do Pete Pablo, you love him, You can.
Speaker 11: Do how many people ass you're ready to whoop by the time you get to listening.
Speaker 12: All right, that's today's Rondon would you rather thanks guys, coming up at forty nine minutes after our last break of the day, and we'll close out the show with the one and only Steve Harvey right after this.
Speaker 7: You're listening Hardy Morning Show.
Speaker 12: All right, guys, here we are our last break of the day on this Wednesday, hop day.
Speaker 7: It's been a good day. We've had fun, good.
Speaker 5: Week.
Speaker 1: Yeah, learned a lot. Yep, what did you like today?
Speaker 9: If I learned that Tommy Old estimates his attractiveness, I've learned that today.
Speaker 7: Learned that today?
Speaker 8: Yeah, well what I had to do the research? I foind o I know why I see that?
Speaker 11: And I learned you want to do it with miss Mary mac mac mack. I'm dressed in black, black blank with silver button. But butt now down the bad.
Speaker 1: Who didn't that that was nice?
Speaker 8: I said, we didn't, my man. That's I mean fat, I had heard.
Speaker 1: To that day.
Speaker 11: So so Gretel from hamsl and GIRLA or Oliver red Riding? Which one? I'm sorry, my bad.
Speaker 1: Hey, both of these are children. We were children.
Speaker 8: Differ, we was kids.
Speaker 1: We was kids. Okay, clear that up right? I didn't. I just would.
Speaker 11: I'm not going anything. We were children specific let me growing up a little bit. Ginger, Marianne, Hey, that's.
Speaker 2: Yeah, come on now, yeah, Ginger. I was cool either one of them. I didn't care. Man, whatever that long gown.
Speaker 1: I'm cool with either one of them, our little boy, Lord petticoat Junction, all of them, all the white.
Speaker 7: Girls, right, I know, no Carol and Julia.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Lord, I wanted her, Julia. I wanted her to beat my single mother so bad. I was just sitting over there on girl, I'll come over there and take care of that boy to day.
Speaker 4: But Steve, I.
Speaker 7: Wanted to ask you about aging gracefully.
Speaker 12: You seem to have gotten uh like a grip of it or a hold of it as far as you know what you're doing. You're eating, playing your work. Yeah, you know, I mean, because you know, we have no alternative but to grow older. You know, you know what the alternative is.
Speaker 2: I have a saying, I have a sweatshirt that says, uh, father, the time is undefeated. But there's honor in the fight. And you know, I think what we have to come to as we start to age, as everybody does. Now, if you sit there. I have news for you fall the time, and aging is just gonna come take you away. And it's and if you don't fight back, it scoops you up and roll your ass down. That he'll quick man. Ah, So you're gonna let these free radicals set in your body. Ah, So you don't mind being stiff. You ain't gonna do no stretching. Oh okay, so your muscles, you don't mind getting up pulling muscles in cramping.
Speaker 1: Oh okay.
Speaker 2: Oh wait a minute, wait, wait a minute. So you're not gonna practice getting up out your chair with no hands. Oh, you're gonna use the grunt technique. Oh, that's what you're gonna do. Okay, So you're gonna take the elevator all the time instead of going up them steps.
Speaker 5: Oh.
Speaker 2: So way, you're not gonna get on you're not gonna go for walks, and you're not gonna get on this exercise bike or treadmill. Oh, you're gonna just let the aging process come. If you do that, it will come and take you away so fast. Now, you can't prevent aging, but you can definitely slow it down. And another very important thing. And I people think I think I think people don't realize this. Laughter is a huge component. Man.
Speaker 1: The age person don't laugh a lot. Man.
Speaker 2: And when you laugh, it releases and doorphins in your body and you feel better.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Laughter is like medicine.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 1: I love laughter.
Speaker 7: I love having fun and.
Speaker 1: You provide so much laughter to us. You love for that. No, it's cool. I mean we all do.
Speaker 7: That's how that's our job, you know, Yes it is yesterday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, get offendished sometimes go ahead. The beauty of less watching you admit that though.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you.
Speaker 2: Know, Tommy, I damn you teared up. No, man, you know, Tommy. Sometimes you just got to come through. You have to be authentic with yourself. And I know something. It's hard for you to just sit there and just lie to yourself about being attractive and everything. And then finally you just sat back and had a real moment. Yeah you just said, I ain't. But I noticed when you be saying this is always on the radio. You need you need to get a mirror. I need to get a mirror for what so you can look at yourself next time you say you're cute.
Speaker 7: But way about yourself?
Speaker 11: Right until you realize I'm sexy? Man, life is gonna be bad for you though. You gotta just you gotta, you gotta, you gotta, you gotta accept this. Man, I'm actually finna start walking around with a Jerome with somebody with a mirror.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm gonna, I'm gonna escalate this thing. Yeah, I'm gonna do the mirror.
Speaker 9: Y'll be replacing the mirror so fast, cracking.
Speaker 2: Out of the mirror, mirror on the wall. Can you tell me who's the fairest of them all the mirrors?
Speaker 1: Response?
Speaker 2: Fu, I love to Tommy as soon as I can see you, But you're gonna have to get on something because your ass ain't tall.
Speaker 1: Shut up, terrible us out.
Speaker 7: We kinda go, Steve, sh'all.
Speaker 1: Have a great day today. Talk to God you'd love to hear from.
Speaker 12: For all Steve Harvey contests, no purchase necessary, void were prohibited. Participants must be legal US residents at least eighteen years old, unless otherwise stated. For complete contest rules, visit Steve Harvey FM dot com. You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show