Speaker 1: Today show is pre recorded.
Speaker 2: Y'all know what time. Y'all don't know y'all.
Speaker 1: At all at all, So don't given them black a million bus buss boozy.
Speaker 3: Listening to.
Speaker 4: Show, I don't joy, Yeah, Joy, you got to do that?
Speaker 5: Love you.
Speaker 6: Turn I can't.
Speaker 4: Got to turn the mouth turn.
Speaker 7: Probably got to turn mouth the turn out, turn a wad of the morning up.
Speaker 4: Look me, Come.
Speaker 2: Come on, you think that? Uh huh, I sure will. Good morning everybody.
Speaker 8: You all listening to the voice, come on, dig me now, one and only Steve Harvey got a radio show.
Speaker 2: Man, oh man, oh man, God being good to me. Man.
Speaker 8: I can't explain it all really, Hey, you know, I want I want to remind everybody or something that I need reminding of myself all the time. And I'm I'm dealing with a couple of things now and I had to remind myself. Uh you know what I have to remember. I have to constantly remind myself to stay in constant communication with God. Constant communication with God. You know sometimes you know, I have a tendency and maybe we do all this people, I don't know, but I know for me that when it's going okay, I slack up in sometimes having conversations with him because I'm not coming to him on a daily with something that's pressing or something, and I find myself slacking up in the communication.
Speaker 2: The danger I have learned in that is this, I think, you know, I mean.
Speaker 8: We've all heard old people say, you know, you got to stay prayed up, you know, And you know prayed up means you know you got some stowed up. You just got an abundance of them where you're putting it in. Because what happens is is when you're not in constant communication with God, when you're not constantly praying, doing those good times, that allows for the enemy to slip in and do the little things that can be upsetting. And then the next thing, you know what, you get several little things in a row. Now you got an issue you're dealing with.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 8: I have to remind myself when it's going like that, Man, have I really been praying though? Have I really been in constant communication with God? Because you know, that helps God againsts that little bitty stuff coming in. Sometimes it's big stuff, sometimes it's major stuff. But I've noticed, man, that when I get on a more of a smooth plane, in life, I have a tendency to slack up in that department, and that ain't the time to slack up. I'm really learning that I have to stay in constant communication with God because it enables me to ward off those little things coming up that can get in the way. And so I just wanted to make you aware of that as I'm learning it myself, that staying prayed up is important that you try to stop prayers, you know, you try to you know, have some prayers in the bank, so to speak, and just constant communication with Him because it'll just safeguard you against a lot of stuff back doing you. You know, I just wanted to make sure you understood that because on your journey, it's gonna be many obstacles. I've said this one hundred times on the show. The road to success is always under construction. I say that all the time, and it's to let you understand that it's not going to be easy, but we can make it more difficult than it has to be, you know, when you go out strike out on the journey. You know, let's say I got in my car. Let's say I'm in New York and I get in my car and I say I'm going to LA. I know, if I drive west and continue to drive west, eventually I should get to California, or I may wind up in Portland or Seattle or something like that.
Speaker 2: But if I drive west, I'm going to eventually get to the West Coast.
Speaker 8: Now wouldn't it be smarter though, if I mapped out the route, which saved me a bunch of driving I don't need and figuring that I don't have to calculate.
Speaker 2: When you know the way to go.
Speaker 8: You know, if you know you want to cut cross on the twenty, or you want to cut cross on the seventy, or you want to cut cross on the tin, you know you got to devise a route. Now, if I want to go visit some people I know, then I know I got to I need to go down.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 8: I might go through Ohio, come down on the eighty, then get on seventy one and take that all the way down to the ten and then ride across. Or I might take it to the twenty, cut through Texas and then and then let it link back up on the ten. I know a lot of different ways, but guess what the best way is to map it out? You can go anywhere, but if you go with a map, it's more precise. You save yourself a lot of time. And that's what prayer has taught me that when I will entify, continuously pray that I stay in the in the I stay in a prepared mode, I have more idea of where I'm going, I'm more secure with my route.
Speaker 2: If you just take off.
Speaker 8: Driving heading west, Yeah, you'll eventually get to the west coast if you out east. But guess what though, had you mapped it out, you can see when you veering off, you may stop, come out and not be paying attention. Next thing you know, you're on a route and you go on another way. You're going north when you could easily still be going west. You've got to constantly be aware of that. And I'm just pointing that out to you because I know that on your journey, a lot of times you get sidetracked. And part of the ways we get sidetracked is we lose out on that very the very beneficial resource of prayer.
Speaker 2: We lose out.
Speaker 8: Our connection with God gets strained. The thicker you can keep the cord connected to God. If you thin out your communication with God, and instead of having a big thick cable.
Speaker 2: Now you're dealing with a little thread.
Speaker 8: You know, a cable is stronger than thread, and so it just decreases your opportunity. And so you know, I wanted to just make you aware of that, and uh, you know, to ever be encouraged and to say to everybody out there and just keep your head up. It is going to be dark days for you. There are going to be situations where it's going to be daunting and hard to face. But man o, man, oh man, everybody has to face these challenges. Everybody get dark sometimes.
Speaker 2: You know, look, if you.
Speaker 8: Didn't lose, if you didn't lose, you wouldn't even appreciate winning because if it all went your weight all the time. Do you know how complacent and content and how easy life would be if it just went your way all the time. So when it kept going your way, you wouldn't even appreciate it because guess what, it's been going this way the whole time. So what life does is it's checks and balances. These hard times are coming, and you need the hard times to appreciate the good times. You need the clouds and you need the rain to appreciate the sun and the flowers. It's just when it comes to prayer, though, just stay prayed up, stay constant with it, because the challenges of life are coming, whether you pray it up or not, they're coming. Understand that you could pray every day all day. When you get through praying every day all day, something's gonna happen to you. That's gonna be challenging.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 8: I would rather have been in communication with God on a regular than wait till every time something pop off to have to go to and reintroduce myself. Okay, it was over a little around the board with it today, but that's how it came to me. So that is I ain't mad at it. Y'all have a great day. We're gonna have a good one the day.
Speaker 2: Let's go listening morning show, ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 8: I have come to the conclusion that again, it's another glorious and wonderful day. I hope you understand the blessing that you have in partaking in it. Please don't take.
Speaker 2: It for granted.
Speaker 8: It's not a given. It is an honor, a privilege, a blessing, a gift from God. When God wakes you up in the morning, the reason you are up is because He ain't through with you yet.
Speaker 2: Man, that's some mighty good news to realize that God has.
Speaker 8: Something for you that you have yet to receive, and he woke you up to see if you're willing to put the faith and the work to get it here.
Speaker 2: That's your way.
Speaker 8: All that stuff you've asked God for, God has already packaged it up and sent it your weight. But he does not tell you the day that the package will arise. That would ruin the relationship between us and him. He requires our faith. Faith is the belief in things that you cannot see. Lord, have mercy, y'all. Don't ever give up on faith, because it's always coming. That is how we decided to start.
Speaker 4: It this morning.
Speaker 8: Now it's only cracking Shirley Strawberry calling for real Mississippi Monica Mouth of the South. Junior government name is Killsprates and the legend of nephew Tommy Junior Yr.
Speaker 5: Sir.
Speaker 2: What's on your mind?
Speaker 10: Well?
Speaker 3: You know this weekend, big weekend on Kentucky Derby, this weekend.
Speaker 2: Dirty, that's right, hadn't even thought about that? That's this weekend? Ain't singing the mile?
Speaker 11: You know the Derby what I'm more concerned about because you know, black people are gonna be betting, and you know we ain't really good at betting on horses. But you know, we just need to get some rules together by betting on horse like you know, Secretary, you know that was a triple crown winn. That's a nice horse name, Secretary American Pharaoh was a triple crown winner. Justify triple crown winning. You know them horse names you can bet on that. That's some horse names. If you you see them, you probably shouldn't put your money on it because something wrong with the horse.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you right now.
Speaker 11: If you see a horse talk about call call twenty one. Can you do something for me? Don't put your money down on that horse? Now, can you do something for me? You know twenty one saying it, don't don't put your money on that horse.
Speaker 1: If you see a horse called eighty HD.
Speaker 11: You probably won't put your money on that horse. Horse got a short attention span, probably.
Speaker 4: Won't leave the gate.
Speaker 11: Probably won't put your money on that horse. If you see a horse, call check Cliff Friday. M probably probably want to put your money on the horse name check Cliff Friday because you ain't gonna get your money back on this one.
Speaker 4: If you see a horse call tied to a tree, yeah.
Speaker 2: Probably ain't ran long. That's a black horse though, Yeah.
Speaker 11: Probably probably probably want to put your you know, if you see a horse cough section eight, I really wouldn't put my money down.
Speaker 2: On his horse right here. Probably ain't gonna. I'll probably bet on section hena his ass off.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 11: You know, it's just some horse names that you probably should want to bet on. You know, what I'm saying is that my daddy probably won't put you enough.
Speaker 1: Money down on the course.
Speaker 11: Right there's just some just get some good names on horses, you know.
Speaker 3: American Pride probably.
Speaker 2: Something I put my money off.
Speaker 11: Just letting you know, be careful this weekend on these bets on this Kentucky dert.
Speaker 2: You think they're gonna let your black ass win on American Prize?
Speaker 1: All right, Junior, thank you, be kept bitting.
Speaker 7: Coming up at thirty two minutes after the hour, we'll hear from the nephew as he runs that prank back right after this.
Speaker 1: You're listening hard morning show, all right, it is.
Speaker 7: Time to start your morning off with the nephew and run that prank back, nephew, what.
Speaker 1: Do you have for it today?
Speaker 6: This right here is h p P Husband Protection Program, protect from the wives who are just a bit dangerous. All right, let's go cat doll HPP Husband Protection Program.
Speaker 2: If you hould.
Speaker 9: Hi Morgan, my name is Josh. I'm with HPP giving you a call. You are married to mister Sean to Mike, correct, Yeah, you're with who I'm with HPP. We actually picked your husband up from his job today. I wanted to give you a call. You pick him up for one Okay, you're you're his wife, Morgan? Right? Okay? Uh. I actually just wanted to make sure that he's okay and we're worried about his Okay, what happens, Well, nothing's happened as of right now. We've had a conversation with him and we've checked him out. He's definitely okay.
Speaker 12: But why why are you picking him up?
Speaker 8: Though?
Speaker 12: I don't I don't understand why.
Speaker 9: All right, let's just just calm down. Hang on second, I got a couple of questions for you. Your husband he is about what five nine correct?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 9: And you would agree to Sean weighs about one hundred and seventy five pounds. Does that sound about right? But he weighs yes. Okay, here's another question, No exactly, Morgan. How tall are you? I'm five nine as well. Okay, And if you don't mind, I know it's a little different type of question, but if you don't mind, how much do you weigh?
Speaker 12: I'm like two hundred?
Speaker 13: Wait a minute?
Speaker 14: What is?
Speaker 6: What is?
Speaker 9: What is?
Speaker 12: How much I weigh?
Speaker 9: Have to do with it?
Speaker 12: I don't what is wrong with him?
Speaker 9: And where is? Where is he?
Speaker 12: Right now?
Speaker 9: We actually have him? We have him in our custody.
Speaker 13: Want him where?
Speaker 9: We have him in our custody right now here and our headquarters at HPP?
Speaker 14: So what heck?
Speaker 9: What is what is the HPP? Ma'am? HPP is Husband Protection Program?
Speaker 12: Husband protection? I've never I've never heard of such a thing.
Speaker 9: Why why is he here here? Well? The problem we have and we've been getting some actual complaints or whatnot, and not necessarily from him, but that you've been bullying your husband. Okay, you know what.
Speaker 12: I'm at my job and I'm gonna give your hold on one second?
Speaker 15: Can go with here?
Speaker 9: What what what did you say? Have you and uh Sean had any arguments at all? Lately.
Speaker 12: How we had We're married. Have we had arguments? Of course, he had arguments.
Speaker 9: What does that have to do with anything? Have you guys had any altercations?
Speaker 12: Any altercations? Yes, what kind of altercations?
Speaker 9: Have you been bullying your husband in a physical way?
Speaker 12: Have I been burying him? Have you been been bullying him?
Speaker 9: For somebody to turn in and give us?
Speaker 12: Somebody who who.
Speaker 9: Talk to him? I can't put him on this. This is what I'm talking about. This what you're talking about.
Speaker 12: You cat me on my job, put off with an HTT crash and somebody turned somebody in for some arguments. We're married. Who are you freaking? Who married and does not argue?
Speaker 9: I understand you mad, but it is my job to protect husbands that are getting bullied by their wife.
Speaker 12: This is out, Okay, let me speak.
Speaker 9: I'm not at liberty to let you speak to him right now. To you, what you're not gonna do is bully me as well. And I see you're trying to bully you.
Speaker 12: I want to know what is going on and why do you call me and my job with some crap about him being at some headquarters on ACP. I'm the ATP isn't a hundred HPP and my husband's not even protected from anybody fucking my mat.
Speaker 9: It is husband protection program. You've been bullying your husband, You've been using bad language with your whole You don't worry.
Speaker 12: I don't know what to talk them. My husband when he said I do, he said, I do, except whatever she said to me. Whenever he said that high er he said, and never he gets. And if he has the problems with arguing me, city's to start his craft and he won't be no argument. And you tell him that.
Speaker 9: You see, this is what we're talking about. This is why he's been picked up today and brought in our custody so that he would be definitely protected from you.
Speaker 12: You know what, if he needs some protection and he's in your custody out you can keep him there.
Speaker 9: About that, Well, here's what we're gonna do. Somebody's gonna be picking you up, bringing you in so we can have a conversation.
Speaker 12: You bringing me upwre what do you think that is?
Speaker 9: We're bringing you in the week your conversation will help let me explain something to you, ma'am. We will be bringing you in having a conversation with you you're gonna be coming in and you're gonna do exactly what we tell you.
Speaker 12: Where anybody?
Speaker 9: What are you physically or mentally abusing your husband? You know what?
Speaker 12: You don't have to take me up. Tell me where you I will come to you. You have to take me up. I will, I will come down here. I will hand you you and him. I just same on firm. You tell me what you.
Speaker 9: I'm gonna ask you a serious question. Is there something type of consequence if he doesn't listen to you? I mean, I mean, what are you doing? You're treating your husband like a child? What are you doing to him? I feel like.
Speaker 12: If you have the problem with how I see him you talking about?
Speaker 9: He asked, let me ask you something, miss Morgan.
Speaker 12: What do you do for a lit I'm a head of security at this building and there about to cross security or me because I'm loud.
Speaker 9: In this room? Oh, because you don't head of security? So you know all about putting people in choke holls and and how to apprehend the person. Don't that is my job?
Speaker 14: Yes?
Speaker 10: Idea?
Speaker 9: So are you doing that at home?
Speaker 12: What I'm not gonna tell you again? I don't harm that man in any way no West, have I ever would iever, nor has he needs. He needs to get him behind in his car and go back to work. We have bills to take and go have high for this crack.
Speaker 9: I got one more thing I need to say to you. You're listening.
Speaker 12: You are nothing to say to me but that you about to put my husband and try to let me talk to him about this.
Speaker 9: I'm not sure, Sean. Sit down, Sit down, Sean, get him the phone, let me talk.
Speaker 12: I need to understand what this is.
Speaker 9: Cut down, Sean, I got it. Let me finish the talk conversation.
Speaker 12: With Okay, No, you don't need to finish it. Let me finishing his Put him on the phone.
Speaker 9: Hello, I have one more thing to ask you. Are you listen? Are you listening? Go ahead, bliss his nephew, tire me from the Steve Harbin Morning Show. You just got pranked by your husband, Sean. Hello, I.
Speaker 12: Don't believe this.
Speaker 8: What are you?
Speaker 14: Why are you at right now?
Speaker 9: Man? I will worry about people at your job. Where are you at?
Speaker 12: I'm back here in this closet, in like a freaking pig, in heat drippings make up everywhere. I cannot believe this.
Speaker 9: Oh god, man, Okay, baby, I gotta ask you, what is the baddest I'm talking about the baddest radio show in the land.
Speaker 10: With Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 2: I don't need no praise in frank praise, That's all right, I don't need it. I don't need I don't need it. I'll be back in the hour with another one.
Speaker 1: I don't need it coming up next to his Ask the CLO with Steve Harvey. You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show. Coming up at the top of the hour.
Speaker 7: In entertainment news, celebrity divorce news, Yellowstone star Kevinner's wife Christine Kostner has filed for divorce.
Speaker 6: Really half a Yellowstone. She's gonna get half of Yellowstone God.
Speaker 7: Tana Taylor brought Chick fil A to the Medgala, and we'll tell you why. Debratt and her wife Jessica, her wife Jessica Judy picked a white sperm donor. We'll tell you about that for their fertility treatments. We'll tell you all about it. We'll talk about these stories at the top of the hour, But right now it is time to ask the c l O. All right, Dominica and Jacksonville says, This year, for Memorial Day, I plan to get away with my girls and my side dude was going to meet us there. My husband's sister is going through a divorce and she asked if she could go.
Speaker 1: U is it to risky to let her go? How do I tell her?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can't let her in your business. She get into fall.
Speaker 8: You gonna bring a miserable lass person on the trip. You've heard the saying misery love company. As soon as she get win to this side dude, she gonna tell her brother. Yeah, and it ain't no way she ain't gonna tell her brother.
Speaker 14: Y'all.
Speaker 2: Is no woman on person that.
Speaker 8: Finds out her brother's wife is cheating on him and then don't go tell her brother. Women not gonna let that happen. Today, Brother, it's nowhere. And I can't even get mad at that one. I can't even get mad at that one, because your sister been looking out for you your whole life. It ain't no when to whor else she's gonna let that go. Look, you need to tell your side dude. He ain't gonna make it. I'm gonna just tell you that right now. Let the sister come because you ain't gonna find no way to tell her no, or you can tell her no and going to have your side, dude.
Speaker 1: But yeah, yeah, yeah yeah her brother.
Speaker 8: All right, moving on, tell you right now, you you stupid, you freakom considering this.
Speaker 2: I don't know how you're gonna hide that. That's risky.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is all right.
Speaker 7: Moving on to Hope in Cleveland, Colo, hold on, uh huh uh huh. I'm fifty nine, and my fiance wants to raise his two granddaughters, ages ten and eight. They would be my responsibility, no matter how much he says he'll do his part to help raise them.
Speaker 1: My son is grown. My son is grown, so I'm done with raising kids. How do I tell him?
Speaker 8: Well, like you told us, I'm just gonna be honest with you. I'm not signing enough for that. I gotta be proberate in mine who decided at fifty five he was either fifty seven limit boys twelve. Yeah, he was fifty four and him it was wife didn't have any children. He decided to adopt, and so they adopted this beautiful black boy. And uh, it came to me recently and asked me to uh sign the paperwork if anything happened to them.
Speaker 2: I take it in the board and so I haven't spoken to him since.
Speaker 9: What what?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he got blocked. You turned down being a golf other.
Speaker 8: I didn't turn it down. He got blocked. I ain't said nothing. Wow, there were just nothing. No, I'm not going to do this. You talking about something, haven't you? You should talk about that for what you did. If you can't do I got dog. You can't him, you know, baby right now, I'm sis dear up. Man, ain't I don't even keep my grandkids. I'm no been here.
Speaker 2: Well, I ain't gonna do the god parent. I don't know what they meant? What Jesus I told you? Man? No, No, I ain't told him nothing. Nothing blocking blocked. I wouldn't no, not just ignored it. You think you've been calling hell?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Yeah he had called all my sisters. He called my sister, will clevel call everybody?
Speaker 2: Man, just when you think you know somebody.
Speaker 14: No, I just.
Speaker 1: Block I love it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, he created a fake email and got to but you know what happened. Yeah, I read the email clearly with him, So I blocked that one too.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he got three mail email things. Man, I don't know what's going on. Man, I can't get it.
Speaker 11: For every day I learned something, he set it up so well. He's a beautiful black boy's beautiful.
Speaker 5: I can't.
Speaker 2: I can't.
Speaker 8: I'd mind for doing it. But now something happened to you. What the hell is you looking over here for?
Speaker 1: Tell him?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 2: You bly now? We grew up together. Hey, man, you're black ass. Need to survive? You sitting over here? You got diabetes and all this here? No hell or not? Fried chicken and sniffers? No, was y'all both going on on twelfth Street?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, way, Steve Harvey, Steve Harvey, all right.
Speaker 7: Moving on to Chavon in Harrisburg, Schavan says, sharing office with a nasty woman that keeps food in her desk. We've had ants before, but today was the last straw for me when I saw two baby roaches on her side of the office.
Speaker 1: My boss won't let me work from home.
Speaker 2: What should I do? Well?
Speaker 8: I got news for them baby roaches. It's real tricky. They're gonna end up at your house. Oh, if you wear pants with a cuff in it, check your cuffs? What check that little space between your ankle and your shoe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dog. Check.
Speaker 8: Check the bottom of your shoe. Well you know where that are on the bottom where the heel and the heel and the soul meat they attached theyself.
Speaker 14: There.
Speaker 8: Roaches know how to catch a ride. Oh there's some craft ass little creature. Oh they know how to catch a ride. They be hanging on the end of your jacket. You don't even know it.
Speaker 2: Oh no, oh, don't let.
Speaker 8: Them see a pocket. They crawl in the pocket. They know where they're in the noose surrounding. They just come out. They wait till the dog and they go, oh, man.
Speaker 2: We're here.
Speaker 1: Gallop, gallop. That was on the ground they're talking about. Did they pay fifty dollars? All right? Last what Steve?
Speaker 7: This is Ginger and Madison. Ginger rights. My husband loves waking me up to have sex and a wee hours of the night. He showers immediately afterwards. I go back to sleep and shower in the morning. Last night he said I need to start showering after the sex. Why does this bother him?
Speaker 2: M I'll tell you what.
Speaker 8: I'll tell you what cut the sex off in the middle of the night, and then in that whole shower debate.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, she needs to get up and bathe. I'm sorry, what do you mean she do? Did you say she do?
Speaker 8: Tell me?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he bathed and she's not. What's going on? Well?
Speaker 8: You know, okay, Well, I know you want us to thank you running things at your house, but I know differently, you ain't running nothing at your house.
Speaker 2: They do like they want two times the hell, well they do. She can roll up and trick up. We both go back to sleep. Hell, I ain't got the shower. You ain't shoying?
Speaker 7: Yeah, coming up at the top of the hour, we'll have some entertainment news for you right after this.
Speaker 1: You're listening morning show.
Speaker 7: Yellowstone star Kevin Costner and his wife Christine are separating after eighteen years of marriage.
Speaker 9: Now.
Speaker 7: This is according to TMZ. They're unclear what led to the split. Christine cited the usual irreconcilable differences. Christine is not asking for spousal support, there is a prenup, and the couple shares three kids, ages twelve, fourteen, and fifteen. Rumor has it that Christine was unhappy with Kevin's Yellowstone shooting schedule.
Speaker 1: I can see that. I can see that the schedule takes me a lot of time. A lot of time. This is Kevin's second marriage. Yeah, comes out.
Speaker 8: Well, look, I mean that's a tough one to hear, because the lifestyle that youre privy to comes the work, right, Yes, And now, if you want a person to just shut down the work, you're also asking a person not to produce what he's been producing. But you're also asking a person not to be who he has become. He was Kevin Costin for you.
Speaker 1: Married, Yeah, yeah, eighteen years ago.
Speaker 8: Now you know you don't like the Yellowstone schedule. I got that, but I don't think there's no reason to ride out. You gotta be more than that.
Speaker 1: That's always Yeah, that rumor was scheduled.
Speaker 2: And yeah and Montana, she in l a, well whatever, take your ass to Montana. Y'all had money.
Speaker 6: To break.
Speaker 2: Man, y'all man, it'd be a great experience for them kids.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, on all right, white white white kids ain't just moving somewhere because they don't do that. They'll tell their mom and mama, not moving to Montana. Mom, that's not just having it.
Speaker 8: Black ass in the back of the station wagon and shut your damn mouth. You not stopping. You could pee in that Maxwell House coffee can either preys and we'll be child. We'll be in Montana in a week. You something right, lay down back there, stop looking for at that. I'm costly vomiting that same Maxwell.
Speaker 1: Can we are the costners?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: Nothing, okay, all right.
Speaker 7: In other entertainment news, Tana Taylor wore a Tom Brown design featuring a hip bearing cutouts dress to the met Gala this past Monday night. She looks beautiful, no question about it. However, Tiana kept it real. She snuck chick filet into the gala. Okay, did you all see the picture posted on social media? Tiana's plate was piled high with chicken strips, waffle fries, and Polynesian sauce.
Speaker 1: Push a tea and.
Speaker 7: Usher tried to stop by Tiana's table, but it didn't work and just fyi. The met Gala's dinner menu was chilled spring pea soup with baby vegetables, lemon crem forchet and truffle snow, followed by salmon with vegetable vegetables, asparagus, pickled strawberries, and radish, all served on vintage china.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't like that, you know, some suit I don't like that.
Speaker 1: This does not sound appetizing.
Speaker 8: So can I say this about the gallery? I just thought that the fashions the men's fashions. A friend of mine from Africa texts me and said, Steve, what's going on?
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 1: You need to go and show them how to do it?
Speaker 2: Steve, Uh, they're not going to invite me.
Speaker 16: Son with the chi Yeah, I'm is a really cool chick man.
Speaker 2: I like her.
Speaker 7: Very talented, too, very talented. Finally, in entertainment news, Brad is pregnant. Brad is expecting her first child with the wife Judy. The couple had a list of about three hundred potential donors after genetic testing, and only one of them was black. However, in an interview with The Root, Brat said that the black sperm donor looked like Jiminy Cricket, all right, and she she was like, I'm sorry, but that wasn't gonna be my choice. Get mad if you want to, Okay, She's like no, So she picked a white donor. And to be clear, for all of those who are not aware of the many things we weren't aware of here, it is black men make up less than five percent of that donation pool.
Speaker 1: All right, So there you go. So the ad pick black sperm donor because he was ugly, because he was not cute. He was You don't want no ugly baby.
Speaker 9: No.
Speaker 2: I really don't know the process. So do you get paid to be a sperm donor?
Speaker 17: I don't know.
Speaker 2: If you keep you know, you might get pay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because that's so you.
Speaker 2: Got to go down there and drop off your sperm. You make a donation, you do down there?
Speaker 14: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Down there? Well, what's it? I got in the room for you?
Speaker 4: Somebody tell.
Speaker 2: Somebody in there they got some magazine or some't gonna work, ain't gonna hit the movie. I don't do that. Do they have people in there that work with you?
Speaker 7: No, they put you in a room alone and then they give you, like Tommy said, magazines, movies.
Speaker 2: It's like, you know how long we would be in that damn room. We'll take a time many days and work. I'm on there. I hate the movie, dude, I had to move here in the magazine.
Speaker 10: Dude.
Speaker 2: No, No, you're gonna need somebody in here. How your paying clinically.
Speaker 8: Qualified donation donant recipient taker?
Speaker 1: And you gotta be cute?
Speaker 2: Yes, she does. When I open that dome, I got you go all right now, oh, look.
Speaker 1: At him, but we gotta go coming up in twenty minutes after the hour, will.
Speaker 2: One of them clinics. I'm gonna do it the right way.
Speaker 7: So we'll check Steve's voicemail eight seven seven twenty nine Steve, right after.
Speaker 1: That, you're listening hard morning show.
Speaker 7: All right, So Steve, yesterday, remember your nephew Tommy asked people to call in and leave a message if they think he's ugly.
Speaker 2: Put my foot in my mouth.
Speaker 9: Care what you wish for?
Speaker 1: Let's go to the phones. This caller says she sees some family features.
Speaker 17: Hi, Uncle Steve, how dare you call nephew Tommy ugly? Now I see the family features. Hmm, maybe, Uncle Steve, you need to look in the mirror. Nephew tom you are not ugly. God mold you in a perfect way. Many blessings.
Speaker 4: Take care.
Speaker 8: Oh God, Well, see now that that has hurt your response. Everybody want to hear that. I don't ye and you can, lady, don't try to throw shade to me. I juste looked in the mirror. I've come to the conclusion. And if you see the family feature similarity, how we keep coming with two different conclusions. God ain't made him perfectly and stop lying to people. Go ahead, we have another call.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just take a listen.
Speaker 18: Hi, this is missing from New York, Pennsylvania. I just want to say, Nephew, tell me if you're looking, and I believe that all you men are beun looking. Have a great day, and thank you so much for your show. It's greatly appreciated. Touches my heart every day. Talk to God. You'd love to hear from you.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you, Donald, and I appreciate that.
Speaker 4: But we are not.
Speaker 2: We all ready know that we are not.
Speaker 9: Not.
Speaker 2: All of us are not. We know that.
Speaker 8: No, listen to me, Tommy, stop listening to these church folks called in. Let's how she ended to say. Ended her what she said, talk to God, he love youre for me. We need some non spiritual people are calling you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this show I know exactly right.
Speaker 8: But she's a spiritual woman. I need some club people to come in, you know, some people who will tell the truth.
Speaker 1: Here's a caller named Karen. Let's see what she says.
Speaker 19: See this is Karen. I'm just calling to say that I love the show. I listen every single morning. I love your worth of inspiration at the end. But one thing I gotta tell you, you're wrong about it.
Speaker 5: Tommy is not ugly.
Speaker 19: You do have a good day, love y'all.
Speaker 2: Ugly? You keep leaving out the adjectives with it.
Speaker 14: What is it?
Speaker 9: You know?
Speaker 2: No call here if you ain't gonna tell the truth.
Speaker 1: Their opinion.
Speaker 8: Korean say she loved the show, she loved the inspiration, all right, and then she's.
Speaker 2: Gonna watch you start being complimentary. It's hardy.
Speaker 1: Call good Lester from flight L.
Speaker 2: Let's go less exact. I know he said I was looking.
Speaker 13: Hell.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's.
Speaker 1: All right. That's it for the phone calls.
Speaker 7: Uh, coming up in thirty four minutes after the hour, we'll have more calls eight seven seven twenty nine Steep right after this.
Speaker 1: Okay you next week you're listening morning show.
Speaker 7: All right, guys, let's go back to the phones. If you would like to leave a message here for Steve. Call eight seven seven twenty nine Steve. All right, Uh, we have a call. We didn't get to Lester last time. Let's go to Lester from flde L.
Speaker 1: Let's see Steve.
Speaker 5: This is Leicester calling from slide All, Louisiana, right outside of New Orleans. Listen to your show us often as I can. I really love your inspirational message at the end of the show. But I was calling the day to say, we don't my wife and I, we don't think Tom is ugly. Tom is nice looking, he's okay, and we have our clock sit in the morning for his prank of the day. So we love you, take care of godless, thank you.
Speaker 2: Thank you, right, Stevens.
Speaker 1: Lets them don't do thank you lesson nothing but good people calling.
Speaker 8: Well, you know, they're good people and they calling and they call and complimented.
Speaker 2: It's hard to turn on somebody and you're telling them your life. They show and everything and they like your prayk uh huh. But you know, just just let's just be clear. Let's let's come on, let's just be clean.
Speaker 1: Come on, so bad, so bad all people out there for for our audience to call it. Let's go to uh. Paul from Philly.
Speaker 20: Hight on, Steve, This is Paul from Philly. First of all, I love y'all, every last one. Y'all y'all make my day every day. And I just listened to y'all close remarks about time of being ugly. Yeah, time, I feel you though, But you know, we got our things. We view, we got beauty on inchie, be pretty on insie. All right, that's probably gonna do it. I'm a big boy. I'm gonna keep one hand. I'm fluffy, but yeah, I love y'all to death, and Tom, I think we're gonna stick together, be pretty no less. Uncle Steve gives you and mister Jr. And I would love to talk to Steve one on one one day.
Speaker 14: I just thank y'all, y'all help me do a lot.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 13: Hope you heard my voice on the radio.
Speaker 14: Hope y'all hear this. And God blessed every last one of y'all.
Speaker 2: In a nice win. You're beautiful on it inside. I've always seen the inside, yo. Well, he hoping this day, he said together, He says, Man, that's how it is, you know.
Speaker 8: And that's the first person that came in and tried to, you know, find a nice way to put it, because he's a really nice call to take. Were great, positive, uplifting people, and I don't think they're gonna come in because they say so many things good about the show and then turn around.
Speaker 2: And and lower the appearance value of one of the members on this show.
Speaker 8: But I'm not asking y'all to do that because I already know I'm looking at him on zoom.
Speaker 2: Right now, He's gonna look out his head and tell you I'm looking at him on zoom. I ain'in't no doubt in my mind. I'm commenced.
Speaker 8: I called absolutely show like. Look look at his whole face in the camera. His face is bigger than anybody else's face on this damn zoom.
Speaker 2: Ain't it Ain't it? Surely it is?
Speaker 9: It is?
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, we have one more called Steve. One more. Nancy from Virginia left a message.
Speaker 14: Okay, good morning war to show.
Speaker 19: This is Nancy Townson called a new put News Virginia. I just heard Steve's.
Speaker 15: Closing remarks today May the second, on Tommy being ugly as unattracted.
Speaker 19: Well, see, I have three things to say. First, I think Tommy is quite attractive in his.
Speaker 1: Own way, and he's sexy.
Speaker 15: Secondly, I think you're quite attractive in your own way, and you're sexy, and so is Junior quite attractive in.
Speaker 17: His own way and he's sexty.
Speaker 15: Being attractive doesn't necessarily mean that you have to be fine as why you got to.
Speaker 1: Have swaggers, and the three of you definitely has flag.
Speaker 14: So my vote is that all three of you.
Speaker 15: Are sexy and attractive in your own way. And that's how I see have a great day.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 8: Thank you so much, Nancy. You know, you know I love Nancy because she's a beautiful person.
Speaker 2: But I want you to understand.
Speaker 8: I want you to pay attention to the catch Fraight, you are cute in your own way, ain't nobody You ain't cute in nobody else way.
Speaker 2: Been on a couple of magazine comings. There's a reason.
Speaker 1: All right, we gotta get to the nephit phone call that's coming up right after this thank you call away.
Speaker 2: This is an ugly show.
Speaker 1: You're listening.
Speaker 7: Morning show coming up at the top of the hour, right about four minutes after. It's my Strawberry letter for today, and the subject is he called her watching us?
Speaker 1: He called her watching us? Okay, yeah, find out.
Speaker 7: What that's all about in just a few because right now out it is time for the nephew and today's spring phone call.
Speaker 1: Nephew, what you got, Well, we're gonna.
Speaker 2: Have to get naked this morning. It's right here. What's what's wrong? Y'all. Don't do nobody want to do.
Speaker 6: This naked ny naked yoga calling naked yoga?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean you sweating anyway? Why being there in your clothes naked.
Speaker 1: Yo called yoga pants?
Speaker 6: But why if you're sweating all of that out? Why why is he wearing all that naked yoga? Let's go, cat dog?
Speaker 14: Hello, Hello, I'm trying to reach Is it Gordon?
Speaker 13: Right, it's Gordon.
Speaker 14: How you doing this? Gordon?
Speaker 2: Listen?
Speaker 9: My name is me.
Speaker 13: Let me turn down the TVD you call them buy the apartment?
Speaker 14: Yes, yes, I was trying to see about maybe coming over to take a look at it, or seeing if it's still available. Man, I got a newspaper, but I didn't know if this is still available or one.
Speaker 13: No, no, no still for rent.
Speaker 9: Let me be straight with you.
Speaker 13: Uh you know, no pets and uh no no smoking of any kind.
Speaker 14: I understand, okay, from understanding, the listening here is like eight hundred fifty dollars a month, right.
Speaker 13: If you got a parking spot, your private bathroom with a shower and a fifty I'm gonna need first last month? And really, what's your name?
Speaker 14: My name is done? Don't know, Okay, right, So.
Speaker 13: Yeah, first last month and social Security number of how I can do a background check?
Speaker 14: All right, all right, okay, now let me ask you this. You guys got like a back backyard area. I teach classes in the mornings, and I want to know if you have that that that's pretty much we'll kind of lock me in if you got a If you guys got a backyard, I can use.
Speaker 13: We got a backyard, what do you teach?
Speaker 14: I teach yoga. I think yoga in the morning from from six to eight. Hopefully that won't be a problem.
Speaker 13: You make make money doing.
Speaker 14: Your yes, sir, I definitely do. I make enough, definitely to cover the red that's for sure.
Speaker 13: Dad shouldn't be a problem. I know, I know a little bit about yoga.
Speaker 14: That's that.
Speaker 13: I mean, really, if it's y'all, you know, you're not making no noise, that's yoga. That's not a problem.
Speaker 14: A good deal. Well, how quick can I actually get moved in? Now? I'm trying to get settled. I just moved in from the from the East coast. I jumped on my yoga pretty quicks and it got quite a bit of clientele built up. And you know, I'm just just ready to get started, get moved in, man, some something that I can actually call home, you know.
Speaker 13: Uh yeah, well you know we're looking to rent rented out pretty quick, you know, because we want to try and get it filled as soon as possible, because.
Speaker 14: You should, will are you are you? You got a roommate?
Speaker 9: You're you're?
Speaker 13: It would be me and my wife and uh we it's a three bedroom home. You would have the room in the back with the bathroom and uh like a fifty do a credit check, but you know, we mean I can do the background check.
Speaker 9: And uh now what what what? What? What? What? What?
Speaker 14: What do you necessarily need to do that for?
Speaker 13: Well, you got to know who you're into, and you want to know what the credit they guys, so if they can afford the rent or not.
Speaker 14: You know, I got I got real good credit, man, My credit is fine. I'm actually in the eight hundreds on my credit course.
Speaker 13: Oh damn. All right, when you get here, will how you feel that application? But you know, if you if you're ready to get it cracking, I can do. I can do a background checking you right now. Just give me a security number.
Speaker 14: Okay, but let me let me go ahead and just do this. Man, on that background check because you know what I want to say about that is this there might be something on there about like when I was on the East Coast. You know, I was actually teaching uh, naked yoga.
Speaker 13: You know what I mean, naked yoga.
Speaker 14: Uh you know you might see something on there about me.
Speaker 13: Being anpho naked yoga yo.
Speaker 14: See that's what That's the kind of yoga I was teaching on the East Coast was naked yoga, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 13: And everybody naked yoga here.
Speaker 14: Well, but see it's in the backyard. It's closed in.
Speaker 13: You know backyard. And you what what what other glitch you got? You said, there's some glitches Michael, Well what does the glitch you got?
Speaker 14: Well you might see that I'm a npho mania but see they but see, idne took some I took class. I done took counseling for that though.
Speaker 13: Where you need to take some counseling over somewhere else. You ain't taking no counseling and doing no negga yoga in my backyard.
Speaker 14: Not But man, all that's behind me now, that's on the East coast, man, that that's that's all behind me. Now I need put that thing down.
Speaker 13: I don't care if it's behind you, in front of you, on the side. You're doing negga yoga in my backyard. That thing's happening, man. Matter of fact.
Speaker 14: Man, hey man, listen, watch when I got all your lists that qualify to move in there, and now you're gonna sit here and tell me I can't.
Speaker 13: Talking about doing some necker yoga in my backyard with no twenty thirty people. Then my wife being on.
Speaker 14: Man, you look your wife.
Speaker 13: It's a good man. Just scratch that one off your list and just move on to the next one, because it ain't no neked yoga going down back here with no maniac. I don't know what else y'all might be doing. I don't know what. I don't know who does next year.
Speaker 14: We always it's just it's just it's just a serene moment. Man, when you find yourself, that's all this really is about.
Speaker 13: Where you better find yourself somewhere.
Speaker 9: No, that's what I know.
Speaker 13: You ain't doing no Necker yoga in my backyard. I'm surprised you even called somebody but that.
Speaker 14: Hey man, I'm gonna come over that to this address and start looking at this place because I want to set up shop right here.
Speaker 13: In my backyard. Now, don't even know you talking about you got some glitches in your past.
Speaker 14: You're gonna have a foot in your How do you know that this isn't something that your wife might really want to get into?
Speaker 13: But my what don't even mention my wife's name? Man, you don't know me, don't know you know my wife? Take up your list. You come out there, you're gonna have another glitch.
Speaker 14: I'm coming. I know where, darn you just have room, and you gonna show it to me.
Speaker 13: Ain't showing you you come come out of here. I'm gonna show you something.
Speaker 14: Else, my fact that I am a recovered nimpho maniac. I'm recovered, gonna.
Speaker 13: Have recovered nimo many you about to get your well buy a maniac.
Speaker 9: I'm the maniac. Please believe darnall.
Speaker 14: We're gonna come over there, right in there over here when they come over there now, man, so we can say.
Speaker 13: To this, I ain't having that.
Speaker 9: Do not mans come over that.
Speaker 13: P can just matter lit, Matt, Look this, you can do whatever you want somewhere else, but this right here, this takes the place for you. I'm gonna tell you that right now, darn Now to your wife, Man, White, you don't talk about this ain't the place for you.
Speaker 6: Go somewhere.
Speaker 9: Take that rid of your wife.
Speaker 14: Please let me talk to your wife.
Speaker 13: Do not even trying me, Darnell you man, I'm not naming that kind of dude. Manber you're about to bring this out of me. Do not bring this over here, Darnell.
Speaker 9: So so it's hard to your wife.
Speaker 14: Man, let me right her, White, This right here is over for real.
Speaker 13: You're gonna come out here and catch a case.
Speaker 9: Okay.
Speaker 14: Can I Can I say one more thing that you Man?
Speaker 13: I can't say Darnell, because this conversation is over. Man, Okay, how about that?
Speaker 9: Hey? Man?
Speaker 14: Can I say one more thing? Man?
Speaker 13: What you got to say?
Speaker 9: Man?
Speaker 2: What this is?
Speaker 14: Nephew Tommy from the Steve Hobby Morning Show. You just got pragged by your brother.
Speaker 13: Oh, out of here, man.
Speaker 9: This nephew Tommy? Who who told you to do this to me? Man? Your brother?
Speaker 4: My brother?
Speaker 13: Oh I'm gonna goodness, oh my god, man, my heart is all beating off fast man. Get out of here.
Speaker 14: Man.
Speaker 13: Man, Oh all right, man, Man, I was gonna whoop your butt naked if you came round here.
Speaker 9: Man, you just don't know.
Speaker 13: Man, I'm so glad this is a joke. You have no idea. I'm so glad it's a joke.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 6: I'm ready for some frank pray. He's up in here, this small I'm ready for some prank pray.
Speaker 14: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Did I do it?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you. Gonna be stupid Saturday, May twenty seven. Saturday May twenty seven, that's Detroit, Michigan, O MG, at the Fox Theater, coming in, ignorant?
Speaker 2: Do Neill Rollins coming in straight?
Speaker 6: Stupid capone in the building, coming in, crazy, y'all. Red Grant is in the house, up up, old Tony Roberts, hands down, already stupid thirty five.
Speaker 2: We all do know this. Kelly calls in the building, gonna rock this house. Oh, d Ray Davis in the building. So guess what juvenile oh in the building. Everybody being hih.
Speaker 6: Hosted by yours truly nephew, Tommy. This is jokes and jams. You don't want to miss it. Detroit, Michigan, O MG.
Speaker 2: That is Memorial.
Speaker 6: Weekend, Saturday May twenty seven at the Fox. Were coming in hot baby at the Fox Memorrow Day weekend. Come get it, Detroit, Michigan. Everybody around the way. I think it's her own sale right now. I promise you it will have those famous words or show business sold out.
Speaker 1: All right, nephew, Thank you.
Speaker 7: Coming up next Strawberry Letters, subject he caught her watching us.
Speaker 1: We'll get into that right after this. You're listening hard Morning show. It is time now for today's Strawberry Letter.
Speaker 7: And if you need advice on relationships, dating, work, sex, parenting, and more, please submit your Strawberry Letter to Steve HAARVEFM dot com and click submit Strawberry Letter. We could be reading your letter live on the air, just like we're going to read this one right here, right now. You never know it could be yours.
Speaker 2: You never no. Buckle up and hold on tight. We got it for you here. It is a Strawberry Letter.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 7: Nephew's subject he caught her watching us. Hear Stephen, Shirley or uncle and Auntie. Because I know how to respect my elders. I'm twenty seven years old and my boyfriend had been begging me to move in with him, but I had a roommate and didn't want to leave my roommate hanging ends up. My roommate was planning to move in with her boyfriend all along without telling me anything. I was kind of forced to move in with my boyfriend at that point because I'm a student and I can't afford to live alone. When I moved in, one of his female friends lived with him, and we're the best of friends, so I know they weren't messing around.
Speaker 1: Or anything like that.
Speaker 7: A few nights after I moved in, my boyfriend and I had the place to ourselves, so we started having sex on the couch. I heard our roommate come in, but my boyfriend didn't because he was into what he was doing.
Speaker 1: She stood right in the door of the den and she watched us.
Speaker 7: The fact that she was watching made it even a better experience for me, and the next day I asked her why she was watching us, and she said it's a fetish. She likes to watch others in the act. I google this and it's called voyeurism. I told her i'd leave the bedroom door cracked from now on. I caught her watching us a few more times, and it was our secret until two days ago, when my boyfriend caught her. She scared him so badly that he jumped out of the bed. After he realized it was our roommate, he told her she was welcome to join us. I tried to explain to my boyfriend that she is a war year and she just wanted to watch, but he insisted that she get naked and join us. She declined the offer. Now I'm not sure how to deal with my boyfriend. Does he want to threesome with us or have they been having sex all along? What's going on here?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: And probably yes.
Speaker 7: They may have had some dalliances in the past because she is freaky with her voyeurism and everything. But whether the two of them did it before or not, he for sure would love a threesome with her and you right now.
Speaker 1: His roommate. Is she staying there? I mean, what's happening? Even though you moved in, she's still there. She's not moving out.
Speaker 7: I think he was too insistent about her joining you guys, and I'm glad she turned him down when he asked her to join you. But please don't take this any further. It will completely change your relationship, not only with your boyfriend but with her as well. Who you say you're so close with the voyeurism was exciting to you for a while. It was fun while it lasted, but let that be over now, Okay, make it plain that you just want you and him together, no third parties. He seems really, really into the minajeh twa thing, but that doesn't mean you have to do it.
Speaker 1: You know, if you're not into it, then don't do it. Don't let anyone change your mind. Period. You're gonna be staying there, so you know, you never know what could happen.
Speaker 7: They might be trying to persuade your he for sure, I think, and I thank you for saying you respect your elders in the beginning of this letter, but please also remember to respect yourself and don't get caught up in a threesome if that's not where you want to be.
Speaker 8: Steve, little girl, Uncle Steve, you're gonna put it to you like this, This relationship ain't gonna make it. I'm just gonna be real honest with you. Y'all got too much mess here and it ain't a good way to start.
Speaker 2: See, listen to me. You can't build a relationship on mess like this. You just can't and.
Speaker 8: Expect it to flourish and grow in the right direction, because it's already headed in the wrong direction, and you started it, and you started it. See now, young lady, we all make mistakes. We all have to be forgiven. Ain't nobody perfect. All of us have done it, all of us will continue to make mistakes, and to the day we leave this world, all of us. Don't nobody get it perfect, nobody. So I'm not dogging. I just want you to understand I've seen this movie before, and you all are writing the script that the weather end can only be one thing because you all have introduced things into this relationship that don't really.
Speaker 2: Need to be there. And I want you to look at how all of it got started.
Speaker 8: You got this boyfriend that has been begging you to move in with it, but you had a roommate you didn't want to leave a hanging. But then it end up that your boy your girl, your roommate was planning on moving in with her boyfriend all along without telling me anything.
Speaker 2: And so then she moved out on you, and then you was kind of forced to move in with my.
Speaker 8: Boyfriend at that point because I'm a student and I can't forward to live alone. Right there, we got a problem. We got a problem because this ain't really nothing you wanted to do, and you really didn't want to move in with your boyfriend. And you was using that you got a roommate as an excuse and don't want to leave them hanging as the excuse.
Speaker 2: But you really didn't want to move in.
Speaker 8: Because this letter would have read totally different if you really wanted to move in with him and would say And just as luck would have it, my roommate was planning to on move in with her boyfriend.
Speaker 2: So it all worked out.
Speaker 8: No, it didn't. You were forced to move in with him. Now, when I moved in, one of his female friends lived with him. That's shaky again. I keep telling y'all about this here, bu No, y'all ain't listening. And I know we all the best of friends, so they won't messing around anything. A few nights after I moved in, my boyfriend I had the place to ourself, so we started having sets on the couch. I heard our roommate come in, but my boyfriend didn't because he was into what he was doing. She's still right in the door to then, and she watched us. The fact that she was watching made it and what the experience for me? And the next day I asked her why she watched this. She hasn't a fetish. She likes to watch others in acts. So I google it his call voys. I told him I leave a bedroom. Don't crack from now right there, right there? Hold on, fighted another person into your relationship.
Speaker 7: Hold on, Steve, We'll have part two of your response coming up at twenty three minutes after the hour. Today's Strawberry letter subject he caught her watching us. We'll get back into it right after this.
Speaker 1: You're listening hard morning show.
Speaker 7: All right, Come on, Steve, let's recap today's Strawberry letter. The subject he caught her watching us?
Speaker 8: Well, this young twenty seven year old girl got forced to move in with her boyfriend because her roommate moved in with her boyfriend. Now she's living with this guy. I wish she really didn't want to do according to the way the letter was written.
Speaker 2: But she's a student. She can't afford to stay by herself.
Speaker 8: He has a roommate that's a friend of you all as a mutual friend who's a female. She wasn't there, y'all had to place the self so you start having set to some couch. While you having it, the roommate the girl comes in and stood in the den and watched y'all. And you saw her but your boyfriend, And now why she was watching y'all? You just kept right on going. But you said the fact that she was watching it made it even better experience for me. The next day, I asked her why she was watching us, and she said, it's a FETI. So you went online, looked it up in it's called Warriors. I told her I'd leave the bedroom door crack from now on, and I caught her watching us a few more times, and it was our secret. Well, let me tell you about you all secret. You have allowed someone into y'all's relationship. You introduced this. See you could have told your girlfriend, hey, hold up, he don't want well, me and my man do ain't none of your bisiness.
Speaker 2: But it turns you on. Now you excited.
Speaker 8: So now you're leaving doors crashed, So when we're in here, you can look in here. Okay, So that's what you want. You want to introduce somebody else to the relationship.
Speaker 2: Okay, watch this.
Speaker 8: So now it was y'all's little secret until a couple of days ago, my boyfriend caught her. She scared him so badly he jumped out the bed. Okay, so now you're thinking game over. But after he realized it was our roommate, he told us she was welcome to join us.
Speaker 2: Now listen to this party.
Speaker 8: The reason he invited her to join us because there was no shock or surprised on your face when she caught. When he caught her and he jumped up, you laid there like whoa. So now he going, oh you was cool with this. See he read the room right away, because you should have jumped up with it. But it wasn't no surprise for you because you left the door, see what I'm saying. So now he say you welcome to join us. I tried to explain to my boyfriend that she is a boyan and she just wanted to watch. Oh no, see he ain't going for this year. You want to watch? Why that turns her home because he in that layery, He in that layering, and she watching it. So now if you watch it, you must want it, and I would think the same thing. What dude, you know I ain't gonna think that. So now he insisted that she getting and join us. She declined the offer. Now I'm not sure how to deal with my boyfriend. What you don't know how to deal with your boyfriend? You don't think your boyfriend trying to figure out how to deal with you. You leaving those open, inviting other women into y'all's relationship, and now you don't know how to deal with your boyfriend. Your boyfriend to figure it out. I'm telling you he didn't figure it out. Says he want a threesome with us? Or have they been having sex all along? Hell yeah, he want a three, so all of them bud, Hell yeah, he want a three.
Speaker 14: Now.
Speaker 8: I don't know if they've been having sex all along, but he damn show won the threes? You've had the three because you invited somebody else in that to watch. See, you can't introduce the threeesome concept and then try make the three someome concepts. Stay where you want to stay? A homeboy got ideas for you? Now, what's going on here? I just told you, y'all relationship ain't gonna make it. You can't figure your boyfriend out. He ain't gonna un He ain't gonna unremember what he knows. He not finna he not finna do that. He not finna ever forget that you invited that other girl in that room to come on in here. He ain't through trying. This is shot number one. He gonna be laying around his draws all day now, y'all. Ain't ain't gonna be no crash in the door. He's just gonna leave the door. Y'all gonna be doing it in the hall. Y'all gonna be in there in her room in a minute. See, I'm telling you, this relationship is done. This boyfriend you got, y'all ain't got no future, and you introduced it little girl. So I feel badly for you, but you brought this on your owns. There's nothing you can do, and he will never He's not gonna unforget. He's not gonna forget what he saw. He's not gonna forget that you invited her to watch. It's on his mind all the time. I can't tell you how many times a man think about sex in the course of the day. Now you introduce it, most sex come on? How many often?
Speaker 2: Yeah, very honest.
Speaker 3: Volunteered like, okay, that's the lot, that's the lot.
Speaker 8: It don't turn off. You gotta be in some real trouble to put thing about seton. You got to be in some real trouble for that not to cross your mind. I can give you some examples of when you want to think, what's one.
Speaker 2: Court? All right?
Speaker 1: See bost your comments Strawberry Letter when you're under arrest.
Speaker 7: Them on Instagram and Facebook, and check out the Strawberry Letter podcast on demand.
Speaker 1: Coming up at forty six minutes after the hour.
Speaker 7: We got Sports Talk with Junior right after this. You're listening Hardy Morning Show time now for Junior and Sports Talk.
Speaker 11: What you got, Junior, I'll tell you what I got Shorty the first so let me just tell Dallas to be coming down there June third for the Cures whole five k fun run and walk. Go ahead and get your tickets at heres Hope Dot or go ahead, richiter Man. We changed the shape of sickle seal. That's what we're doing.
Speaker 3: June three, Dallas take the Marco Heell Bridge.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I might walk with you, Jr. Did you gonna be down that time? You're gonna be there, Man, I'm gonna be shooting man. Yeah, okay, cool don Yeah, come on, Carl, we say everybody, let's race walk let's race, waact, I'm race. Tell me you don't want to do that race? Don't look real bad to do with sickle sale win again again? Make sure is charged I can record. Here we go.
Speaker 11: Man, the seventy six is fell off against Boston man one one to eighty seven, lost by thirty four. Hard game to watch man. James Horn had a great game won, but a horrible great game two. James Harden two for fourteen from the field twelve points.
Speaker 2: That's the hard man.
Speaker 1: It just fell off, Just.
Speaker 11: Joel and b game back MVP only had four. He went four nine, fifteen points. But man, I don't know this is this gonna be a seven game series.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be like this. Oh no, I don't even tell that. You don't even look like this is okay?
Speaker 4: What's wrong, Joel Man?
Speaker 2: You know, you know it's that time of the year again when you're from Cleveland. Just got the you know, stick it.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 3: Even Jason Tatum had a bad game, man, he was won for seven.
Speaker 11: Jaylen Brown though, did go now for seventeen put it twenty five points.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 11: But here's what got me though, I got to report this man, some sad news out of Memphis man. The Memphis Grizzlies are moving on from Dylan Brooks.
Speaker 2: Surprise.
Speaker 11: They will not resign him. He will be an unrestricted free agent here after the season is over. With his season, so he is not gonna be a Grizsy next year.
Speaker 2: This is but he's took the hair down right there. Then he took his hair down.
Speaker 3: Start unplatting, Just thought, unplatting.
Speaker 2: God, I'm out.
Speaker 11: Listen with the general manger, said Zach Cleve, And he said, we're gonna take a different approach to trash talking next season.
Speaker 2: We're not gonna be a bad Yeah.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you're talking about the greatest basketball player playing basketball on this planet right now, right now, Lebron d are you talking about? I don't respect nobody unless they dropped forty. Well, next game he did twenty rebounds and twenty points. Ain't that forty? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I think one game y'all lost by forty? How many parties you need to see?
Speaker 1: All right? Thank you, Junior.
Speaker 7: Coming up, we'll have more of the Steve Harvey Morning Show at the top of the hour.
Speaker 1: Right after this, you're listening Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 7: Well, another day, another mass shooting in America. Authority said. The man suspected of shooting up an Atlanta medical office building on Wednesday, killing one and injuring four others, was arrested several hours later. Atlanta police said the shooting happened inside a waiting room at Northside Medical Center on West Peachtree Street between twelve and thirteenth, just after noon.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 7: According to hospital officials, all of the victims were women, ages ranging from seventy one to twenty five. There was a thirty nine year old woman. This woman was killed. Sadly, The Centers for Disease Control, which is headquartered and Atlanta, identified her as one of their employees. Her name is Amy Saint Pierre. The killer, identified as a twenty four year old Dion Patterson, former Coastguard, stole a car after the shooting, leading police on a manhunt that lasted four hours. According to the Atlanta Police Chief, Patterson went to the hospital with his mother to seek anxiety medication. His mother said her son, a former Coast Guard employee, had been let down by the VA horrible horrible story. Now, nearly fourteen thousand people fourteen thousand people have died of gun violence in the United States this year, as of Monday, according to the Gun Violence Archive.
Speaker 8: Well, you know, I feel sorry for the mother, right, I mean the mother. I feel sorry for the victims. But you know your son was let down by the VA. Down millions millions of soldiers who have been let down by the VA. They didn't walk in and start shooting nobody right now. And then his crazy thing about this country right here, we're gonna have a trial, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, we're gonna we're gonna waste some more time, We're gonna make We're gonna waste some more money.
Speaker 2: Nothing's gonna be done about these guns. You know this, dude. So I mean again, here we are again. We here we are again this second time this month. Here we are again. And what what can we keep saying?
Speaker 8: I don't understand our country. Our country is in need of medication. The medication is God, it's prayer. Our nation is sick, man. You can't tell me we're just fine, because we're not.
Speaker 2: This country is ill, man, and it's getting more and more ill on every level.
Speaker 8: I had a conversation with a friend just yesterday who has a who has a child who's been going to school and been introduced to all of these apps in these websites.
Speaker 2: And now this little boy don't know who he is, no.
Speaker 1: What do you mean?
Speaker 2: He's confused about who he is. He don't know what to be no more.
Speaker 8: Because you know, man, they have apps out here for our children that can have access to this app that have full grown people committing acts of sex with one another.
Speaker 2: What and I mean? And it's going through the school systems And I just learned this. This is something I'm gonna have to address at my camp this year.
Speaker 8: And our country man is just so off on so many levels, man, and we're not getting on track. We're getting further and further and further away from prayer, from God, from morality, and we're just im moral. So we're going to have a trial for a guy who we chased down, we know who did the shooting, and then we're gonna let the illegal process take its course.
Speaker 7: And you know, Steph, Steve and Georgia residents are no longer required to have a permit to carry a gun in the state after the measure signed by Governor Brian kimp.
Speaker 9: Mo.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they don't. They don't want to do anything to protect the people. They don't do anything, well, they think that how many.
Speaker 2: People got how many will get healed every single day? No one cares.
Speaker 1: They think the guns do protect the people.
Speaker 8: No, no, y'all, y'all to get upont we miss it? They don't want to slow down gun sales.
Speaker 2: Right right?
Speaker 7: Jesus, all right, We'll have more of the Steve Harvey Morning Show coming up right after this.
Speaker 1: You're listening morning show.
Speaker 9: Well.
Speaker 7: In celebrity breakup news, seventy six year old Share and her boyfriend, thirty seven year old Alexander Edwards have called it quit.
Speaker 1: Not everyone. Yeah, that's right, Junior. That deserved one right there.
Speaker 7: Everyone thought they were engaged because Share was rocking a giant diamond ring he gifted her right after Christmas, and a couple of met each other's children. By the way, SHARE's kids are older than Alexander. Just something point that out. Yeah, anyway, Cha's friends say that Share is not interested in dating men her.
Speaker 1: Age at all, but she never was though.
Speaker 7: Yeah, So question, have you guys ever dated someone like, you know, older than you with that huge of an age gap, have you?
Speaker 11: Yeah, not that big of a gap, But yeah, I've mad old women. You know, I was a girl thirty seven, you know, something like that. Yeah, oh were you she was trained to do it?
Speaker 4: How were you doing?
Speaker 2: How did that happen?
Speaker 1: Junior?
Speaker 3: Because she worked at the Planet, at the GMC plank.
Speaker 2: No, no, shelled me.
Speaker 1: Uh huh a little boy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're gonna learn today what they called you?
Speaker 5: What she got?
Speaker 11: Sound thirty seven playing before you know how I go? So she worked on this, She worked on the line, and she was in the body shop. I worry out the supervised.
Speaker 2: Oh you got a high ass little voice her boss.
Speaker 7: Okay, all right, all right, coming up in thirty three minutes after the hour, we'll play around it.
Speaker 1: Would you rather? Right after this, you're listening Morning show, and it's time now for a round of would you rather? Would you rather feed a bear or a wolf?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: Don't feed this wolf? Yeah, I got to defer to.
Speaker 4: Out man.
Speaker 2: Oh hell no, that that that bear too big man? He heavy? Yeah that up? Yeah, Yeah, I'm gonna I'm gonna get to a tree with this wolf.
Speaker 1: Yeah what do you mean get to a tree?
Speaker 4: What happens?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna get my ass. I'm feeding the damn wolf. Why am I doing it? Because it's because this would you rather? Tommy?
Speaker 8: Yes, this just makes believe in how medical serna.
Speaker 2: See that's the statement come from a person. Thank you cutes? All right?
Speaker 7: Would you rather eat a half cooked meal or a burnt meal? Half cooking cook ain't done. That's gonna that's gonna make you sick. We gotta go over here to the burnt Yeah, so would you rather the burnt food?
Speaker 2: I guess fine? Yeah, okay, Steve, see so deep.
Speaker 8: I forgot to look at it. See, personally, I'm gonna go with the half cook. At least it still has some damn nutrient value. Half for leading, Yeah, kicking yours and to die.
Speaker 1: Yeah, chicken have cooked? All right?
Speaker 7: Would you rather call your wife by your ex's name during your wedding vows?
Speaker 1: Or would you rather be caught having an affair?
Speaker 14: Hey?
Speaker 1: Man, would you rather?
Speaker 2: I'd rather not?
Speaker 1: You gotta pick one. It's would you rather just play the game?
Speaker 2: Say it again? Call my wife CeX his name, doing the wedding the bowls?
Speaker 1: Yes, the vows, and I had.
Speaker 2: To hear the rest of my life. No, I'd rather go home in the affair and just go on and let my line skills take over.
Speaker 1: Yes, you play the game. Yeah, they're all heavy and deep with I know he's always got to analyze everything.
Speaker 2: Guess what you people do? Okay, that's what sections. Okay, I'm gonna have to go with. Just get caught me and fail. I'll just do that, Okay.
Speaker 11: She ain't don't believe in no way like I know nobody else won't me. But you don't believe it, no one.
Speaker 2: I'm the only one.
Speaker 1: Would you rather, last one?
Speaker 7: Would you rather use your wife's tooth brush or not brush your teeth? Would you rather use your wife's tooth brush?
Speaker 1: Or would you rather not brush?
Speaker 2: White tooth brush? I do it all the time. I don't know it.
Speaker 8: I'll put it back in there, dry it off with tapped hos. They don't back down there.
Speaker 1: That's today's nasty round And would you rather.
Speaker 2: Nasty?
Speaker 14: You?
Speaker 2: You want you your wife? Tooth brush?
Speaker 1: Coming up?
Speaker 6: Not really?
Speaker 1: Our last break of the day, right after them live. You're listening morning show. It's our last break of the sho yo. This is it on this Thursday.
Speaker 7: But see, before we get out of here, we have a few more voicemails about Tommy. Remember when he asked people to call in to let him know whether he was ugly or not because that's a big debate on this show. You guys, you and Junior think you're ugly. Tommy thinks he's cute. So let's go to the phones. This caller talked about gratitude.
Speaker 10: No, I do not think neither of you guys are ugly due to one thing. Your gratitude actually makes your attitude. So if your attitude was ugly, then yes, of course you guys always be ugly to me, But no, you're not ugly by all chance.
Speaker 14: Trust me, y'are ugly.
Speaker 1: And I'm going.
Speaker 8: Now from well, I do understand where you're coming from, because ugly has degrees and huh.
Speaker 2: And you know we're not hoary. You're real cute.
Speaker 1: At the bank, look, I.
Speaker 8: Stood next to some ugly ass people, knowing I was ugly, But the whole time I was saying, well, these ain't that.
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Here's another caller. This is this, here's another caller. Just listen.
Speaker 19: Good morning, Steve Harvey and Morning crew. So I was listening to your closing remarks today, Steve, I just want to let.
Speaker 14: You know that Tommy is fine.
Speaker 5: Don't put him in the ugly category.
Speaker 18: Actually, I think you guys are all cute.
Speaker 5: Handsome.
Speaker 19: So Tommy, don't accept what they're saying about you.
Speaker 14: You are fine.
Speaker 18: Have a great day, guys.
Speaker 2: Thank thank you, ma'am.
Speaker 8: Another wonderful caller, Thank you so much for the uplifting You know.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to trying to make us vivity.
Speaker 8: Yeah, feel better about ourselves. But we know, we know, baby, We're all right with it. We've been this way long an time. I'm six six years old. I know gonn here well what's going on?
Speaker 3: And I don't.
Speaker 2: At this age is no longer necessary to be delusion.
Speaker 1: Here's another caller, see, but just say stop saying you're ugly?
Speaker 18: Stop it, Hi, Steve in Morning Team.
Speaker 17: I was listening to the show today and Steve, I just don't know why.
Speaker 1: You always say you are unattractive or ugly. Why are you saying that you are a very very.
Speaker 17: Nice looking and attractive man. Why do you put yourself down?
Speaker 1: That drives to me crazy.
Speaker 18: Stop saying that.
Speaker 1: Have a good day, got to go.
Speaker 8: By, yeah, baby, See, I don't think you understand where I'm at with this. See, I'm not putting myself down at all. I actually look in the mirror and realize what it is and the fact that I have gotten this far.
Speaker 2: With that, I actually applaud myself even harder.
Speaker 1: Because you know, against odds.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you know, of my mold who has been ordained as a fine man, and I still managed to.
Speaker 2: Make it anyway, good lord.
Speaker 8: You know, check out the barge held the barge, all the silvers, all them light skinned boys.
Speaker 2: All over. You know what I mean? After seven?
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 8: I heard them singing on the thing the other day. They still, you know, trying to stay cute and everything. You know, you know, they after seven, you know, we after midnight.
Speaker 2: That's all. You know, you just got no where yet in life. You know, I believe how did you feeling, Tommy?
Speaker 14: You asked me.
Speaker 2: Sexy?
Speaker 9: Right now?
Speaker 2: I'm feeling very sexy. I feel yeah, you know, you feel a lot better. I feel a lot better.
Speaker 6: I had one guy called kind of he was, but you were really telling me I was ugly with him, Yeah, but a nice way.
Speaker 3: So yes, no, no, no, And let's take this into account too. This was a very small sample, sad, Yeah, yeah, very small.
Speaker 2: This was a poll.
Speaker 1: This was a poll.
Speaker 2: That's how they do it on seeing any This was a poll. What y'all talking about? That's right? That's right to do it on the other network.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you know, you know, tell me. I understand where you're coming from. Man, I appreciate you trying to hang on to be show. If that's what you got to tell yourself your day. I understand that, you know, But I want you to take notice a couple of points.
Speaker 4: Man, this is daily.
Speaker 2: I just want I just want you to hit me out.
Speaker 14: Now.
Speaker 8: You're on a very successful TV show that has reached syndication, which is a major, major mind stone and accomplishment. Very few shows eighty five to ninety percent of the shows that enter on TV are not there two years later.
Speaker 2: But you're saying, I'm an ugly host. That's what it sounded like.
Speaker 1: Hehit it.
Speaker 2: That's where you hear it, like, I'm an ugly host. Owner. Sh don't go gold friend, goldfriend.
Speaker 8: I'm just saying. But you've never heard them say ready to love starring Nephew Tommy because they don't want the people to focus on how you look. Because earth people, when you starring in something they got that that's like a bright light.
Speaker 2: That's like Denzil, you're a man on fire star Zre Washington.
Speaker 8: See, they don't want they know you on the show. They know you're good on the show, but they don't want to feature you. They don't want to put all that bright features just as bad.
Speaker 2: That's what you're saying. It's just slightly off, Steve.
Speaker 8: Like from the side, you look like turtles terrible and.
Speaker 2: We lad you heard somebody to say talking about you've seen that cute ass turtle.
Speaker 1: They come home crazy.
Speaker 8: Like you could sell big lighters. Shout out to the brat Neil about they had any baby, So.
Speaker 2: They wouldn't have asked me either, Oh no, hell or not? You might have been the dude Dave Saw. Y'all have a great day off.
Speaker 7: For all Steve Harvey contests, no purchase necessary void We're prohibited. Participants must be legal US residents at least eighteen years old, unless otherwise stated. For complete contest rules, visit Steve Harvey FM dot com. You're listening Steve
Speaker 1: Harvey Morning Show