Speaker 1: All right, well, this is great news for rapper Little Boosy. Boosey announced that he's officially officially cancer free.
Speaker 2: That is great news. Yes, yes, yes, yes.
Speaker 1: This is after a lengthy battle with cancer of the kidney. He had had half of one of his kidneys removed back in December of last year, and he's been undergoing treatment for the disease ever since. Boosey posted a photo of himself holding medical documents with a solemn look on his face, with the caption stayed up all night praying for these results hashtag cancer free. So we got to say, congratulations, Boosy, you kicked cancer's butte.
Speaker 3: All right, I'm on you know what about to do? Nickname?
Speaker 2: What he about to pull up at the club? Gas tank on eat but all drinks on me White.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 1: Jamie Fox is still hospitalized, and Wednesday he released a message. This is the first message from him since he was hospitalized three weeks ago. The tweet read quote, appreciate all the love, feeling blessed. The nature of Fox's medical condition has still not been disclosed by his family or his reps, but in his absence, the Fox Network is moving ahead with filming new episodes of his hit game show Beat Shazam, and his good friend Nick Cannon will step in as a temporary host. Jamie Fox has hosted Beat Shazam since twenty seventeen, and he is also an.
Speaker 2: Executive producer of the show.
Speaker 1: His daughter Krinn is the game show's DJ and she'll be replaced by Kelly Osborne and the new episodes. Krinn has stayed by Jamie side since he's been in the hospital. So yeah, we're still praying there. The family is still asked for prayers for Jamie Fox.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely, prayer Jamie. Yeah, you got this James Prayer of Healing. Yeah, we love us from Chambers. Sure, we love Jamie.
Speaker 3: Bods Yeah, just a good brother man.
Speaker 2: So challenged, Yeah yeah, so yeah.
Speaker 4: Movie.
Speaker 5: Jamie is one of the most gifted comedians I've ever been around in my life because Jamie could.
Speaker 2: Do everything everything.
Speaker 3: He could do everything.
Speaker 5: Jamie could do stand up, Jamie could sing, Jamie could play and Lord Have Mercy, Jamie could.
Speaker 2: Act yes, yes, from Quadruple Threat.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean this dude, but he could do it all well, yeah, all of it well.
Speaker 3: And the only other cat that I know like that was Eddie.
Speaker 5: Eddie was the only other dude that I knew that could do all of those things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's true.
Speaker 5: That's a rare club to be in, man, very very rare being do all of it, and do all of it.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: And finally, Rihanna's triumphant return to performances at this year's Super Bowl was a classic moment. Her halftime show at Super Bowl fifty seven has now earned its place in the record books as it is officially the most watched halftime show of all time.
Speaker 2: Congratulations to Rihanna.
Speaker 1: Since many people declared this moment was bigger than the football game, Rihanna's Savage fenty line played into that and created shirts that read Rihanna concert interrupted by a football game.
Speaker 2: Weird but whatever, that's what the shirt.
Speaker 3: Outfit.
Speaker 5: At the gala, Okay, at the metgala, I'm a huge and I.
Speaker 2: Love Yeah, she's pregnant.
Speaker 3: All I saw was her nose and lips.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, because she had the Chanelle glasses with the lashes on the glass.
Speaker 3: She had lashes on the glass.
Speaker 2: Yeah, lashes were on the glass.
Speaker 3: The rest of it was covered. I didn't know what it was.
Speaker 5: Yeah, please, And I'm asking the Navy Please don't come for me, because I'm really just asking a question.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, was them lashes on the ground.
Speaker 5: I'm just old ass dude asked a couple of questions. Was them lashes only glasses?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: And was that a flower? Was it a flower dress?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Type?
Speaker 5: Look?
Speaker 2: That was Coco Chanel's favorite flower.
Speaker 1: And uh, Carl Lagerfeld always used that flower in his design.
Speaker 5: I have an expert that just walked into the studio, stylist Extraordinary and fashion designer Elie Caramo Fashion World, called Ellie. K Ellie, would you step over to the mic please, we have a fashion question about Rihanna. If you take those headsets right there and press now, just come over here.
Speaker 2: Here's the question, the question of your style.
Speaker 5: You described the outfit that we Leanna had on. For those who are unaware at the met yellow, give a description of Rihanna's outfit?
Speaker 3: What was it? And do you know who it was? By? What's up?
Speaker 2: Everybody?
Speaker 4: Valentino Valentino custom gown Taylor over her belly. She represented expected to yellow, unhatched egg and with the flour camel mill that called like a felt.
Speaker 5: Con.
Speaker 3: I think what he was saying was I did.
Speaker 5: It didn't translate to the public because the public didn't know what it was.
Speaker 3: That's what that means.
Speaker 5: So in his very French quarte, that's what he said. It wasn't a negative. She is Rihanna. After this camerameal though, what is camerameal camera? Mill, don't worry about that, Tommy, It's a fly with that call. Logger really loved the call. Lauga fel It was the theme. That's why people dressed as the cat. That's why dooja cat. Nutty asked, was standing up there answer some questions in men and the lady kept trying to get her to go deeper, and she just stayed in the cat.
Speaker 3: And we had listened to the whole damn interview.
Speaker 5: I also mad I liked it.
Speaker 2: It was fun. It was just fun.
Speaker 1: So congratulations, we started talking about Rihanna. Congratulations to Rihanna. Most watched halftime show ever. All right, coming up in twenty minutes after the hour, Tommy has a question about summer vacation. We'll get to that right after this.
Speaker 2: You're listening Hard Morning Show