Speaker 1: Good morning Usa yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo.
Speaker 2: Yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo Charlamagne to God Peace stood up playing it is my day.
Speaker 1: And I guess co host Jess Hilarious is here. Come on, is Jess somebody back? Yo yo yo yo yo yo yo y'arll why you do that?
Speaker 3: I'm getting already because like I do, gagys Jesus, teach me the game. Ghosts just in his smelling like the finest of cush you are. Oh, don't be doing that's my like gucci.
Speaker 4: See you want to say you already know, I doubt it was like you already shut up.
Speaker 1: I was your weeking. What you do this weekend?
Speaker 5: Jess?
Speaker 3: I had shows in Indianapolis, Indiana at Helium four, sold out, great shows.
Speaker 1: They get Ranchet up in there.
Speaker 3: I had look it was it was a lot of white people. It was s same, you know, I crossed door board whatever. You know what I'm saying. But the blacks being that heavy, but the whites being being there even more.
Speaker 5: I mean, Indianapolis, that's some pretty white town on right.
Speaker 1: They got a couple of Project, got hoods and everywhere.
Speaker 5: I mean every police got a couple of projects.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: My Airbnb was next to the project, and then on the other side it was the white people in the hotel. I don't stay in hotels like I like. I like to get Airbnb's. I do not like to do that.
Speaker 4: That's funny because I won't stay in Airbnb's. I always in hotels.
Speaker 3: I don't stay at hotels in l A and B's. No, I don't stay in Airbnb's in LA. They always getting broken into.
Speaker 1: That's my fear.
Speaker 4: That's the reason why, because it's no protection. You know with the hotel, you got the lobby, you got to put your key car to the elevator, you got to know the room Airbnb is. That's why I travel with who I travel with, so say no more. But now I was out of Kentucky over the weekend for the Kentucky Derby.
Speaker 1: I didn't go to the Derby. I just went to go DJ.
Speaker 4: But I love to see my people out there dressing up with their past out Eastern colors and all that.
Speaker 2: Like they're knowing about horse raising. People thinking at the derby.
Speaker 1: Yeah, go, no clue.
Speaker 5: He talking about it is.
Speaker 4: A good excuse to drink. Come together there, that's all it is. All right, Well, let's get the show cracking. A lot to talk about over the weekend. Man, I've been watching everything that's been going.
Speaker 3: On, man, and between the shows. Yeah, I've been I've been trying. I've been saying some little stuff.
Speaker 4: All right, Well, Tesling figure will be joining us. We got front page news. Another mass shooting will break that down, So don't move. It's the Breakfast Club on beat eat owning everybody read all the Breakfast Club. Jess Hilarious is our co host. Let's get in some front page news.
Speaker 1: Tesslor figure out.
Speaker 3: Good morning, Good morning, dj n B, Charlemagne and the beautiful Jess Hilarios.
Speaker 6: I love it when you're here.
Speaker 1: By the way, thank you. Now let's get in some front page news.
Speaker 4: So with sports, the seventy six is beat the Celtics one sixteen, one fifteen in overtime.
Speaker 5: Fantastic game.
Speaker 1: Great game.
Speaker 4: The Suns beat the Nuggets last night fantastic game, and the Knicks lost to the Heat. The Heat lead the series to to one. The Heat won one O five eighties trash.
Speaker 2: Azz game, and the Wars versus the leaders was a trash azz game. I don't like blowouts in the playoffs. I like close games. What that's that fault?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 5: It was right?
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 4: Now let's talk about this mass shooting. Another mass shooting in Texas.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is so you know, guys, I hate having the covered these stories, but it is what it is.
Speaker 1: It just keeps happening. This story is still developing.
Speaker 3: So authorities there was supposed to hold a press conference yesterday on Sunday, but they did not. So here is the information that we know so far. Just want to go through a couple of things so the family can be aware. A Saturday, a gunman opened fire at an outlet mall in the Dallas suburb of Allen, Texas.
Speaker 5: At least eight.
Speaker 3: People were killed. Seven more were wounded. The victims ranged from age five to sixty one years old. The gunman has been identified as a thirty three as thirty three year old Marcio Garcia. He was armed with an AR fifteen style rifle yet again, and had at least one of the weapons multiple weapons in the car. He was dressed in tactical gear and he was a former security guard and he received firearms training in that role. Authorities have not zero in on a motive, but they said that the shooter was found with insignia on his clothing that read RWDS and that is an acronym, guys, that.
Speaker 1: Stands for right right wing deaf Squad.
Speaker 3: He also had extensive social media presence that included neo Nazi and white supremacist white supremacist related posts. Now Republican Congressman keith's Selth, whose district includes Allan, said that it could have been much worse if they did not have a quick response. He also went further to condemn critics who said that thoughts and prayers were not enough. Let's take a listen to what he had to say. Let's talk about it on the other side.
Speaker 7: Well, those are people that don't believe in an almighty God who is absolutely.
Speaker 1: In control of our lives.
Speaker 8: I'm a Christian. I believe that he is a nah.
Speaker 2: Thoughts and prayers are not enough, you know what I mean. We need Commisend's gun reform, you know what I mean. Yes, I love to pray, but you know, faith with our works is dead.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 5: There need to be some work done in the forms of passing some legislation.
Speaker 4: How many times we're gonna say this, though, I feel like we say it twice a week now. You know, it continues on, it continues on. And that's why I tell my people out there, make sure you know how to use a firearm, just in case you got to protect yourself. And owning a firearm is not the same as learning how to use it. I take my wife to the range, I take my daughter and my son to the range, my oldest ones. I even take my assistant to the range, just so anybody around me knows how to use a firearm. They know how to take the safety off if there is a safety. They know how to cock a weapon, They know how to shoot a weapon, They know how to fire weapon, aim a weapon.
Speaker 5: All at I agree with you've been in regards to these mass shootings.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: You know it's an element of surprise too, right, Somebody pull out a OFF fifteen in a place you're not expecting them to have a AF fifteen and get the bucket.
Speaker 5: I don't care how good you are a shaft.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 3: And just about time, just to give you how many times we have to say this, This is the one hundred and ninety ninth time that there has been a mass shooting according to the Gun Violence Archive of twenty twenty three.
Speaker 1: So we've had this one hundred and niney nine time.
Speaker 3: And just remind everybody of mass shooting is defined as four or more people, and there has been fourteen in just this month alone.
Speaker 2: And look, I know, I know it's complicated to why these issues are happening. The biggest clearly that this country can't pass common sense gun reform.
Speaker 5: But how much is the media fueling this at this point?
Speaker 2: Meaning, are these copycats who are seeing how much attention these mass exciting?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I think so.
Speaker 4: I think they're seeing the press that these copycats are getting. All these people are getting in and that's the way they want to go out, and.
Speaker 1: They's seeing how they can get off too, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Like I haven't seen, well, I haven't seen nobody really get charge charge yet, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Most of them are dying of killing themselves, that's the other thing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Yeah, a lot of these people are ready to die. Yeah, you're right. Did this person get killed test?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he killed himself. I believe it killed himself. No, he definitely died ye.
Speaker 5: Yikes.
Speaker 4: All right, Well that is front page New stuff test. We'll see in a little bit. Absolutely all right, get it off your chest. Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. If you need the evict phone line to why open. Let us know how you weekend was.
Speaker 1: Was it good? Was it bad?
Speaker 4: Did you go to the derby? Did you gamble? Did you go to F one in Miami? Or did you just sit your ass at Hohle. Let's talk about it.
Speaker 1: Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. Is the Breakfast Club? Good morning the Breakfast Club?
Speaker 9: Ray right, Ray, Yo, Charlottemagne, Damsey, what up are we lying?
Speaker 1: This is your time to get it off your chest?
Speaker 10: I got an indoor pool, outdoor pool.
Speaker 1: We want to hear from you on the Breakfast Club. Get on the phone right now here, tell you what.
Speaker 8: It is we live.
Speaker 11: Hello. Who's this Andrew? What's going on?
Speaker 12: Patrick from Florida?
Speaker 1: Hey, what's up? Brother? Get it off your chest?
Speaker 5: Patrick?
Speaker 11: What's your man?
Speaker 9: Hey?
Speaker 1: Brother?
Speaker 11: I want to say congratulations the DT experience really ship this show. I'm following you, brother, I met you several times, Envy, charlot Naanne. Haven't met Charlotnagne or even Dress. But I just want to call in say thank you very much. I'm anna chef in Florida. Okay, not a catering business.
Speaker 5: Would you cook?
Speaker 11: So it's all going there upscale food somebody. Thing is I will love to comform. Have been a party for you and Charlottage all expansive pay by me.
Speaker 1: But not a real couple. But yeah, I mean we love that. We gotta be a couple. Why you all gotta go down because for me like that was intimate.
Speaker 5: I feel that way. Nobody took it that way, but you I did.
Speaker 3: Well, we can hang up now because they ain't trying to cook for me.
Speaker 11: Well listen, I'm talking about everybody that's at the breakfast club. There's eight eight people.
Speaker 1: Okay, Patrick, where you from? What part of Florida?
Speaker 11: I mean right now? I me in Miami right now, but I'm from you know, del Ray, South Florida area, West Bom.
Speaker 1: All right, hold on, we'll get you number, all right.
Speaker 11: The other thing is, though, Charlottee, I mean DJ MB. You know who Louis car is?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 2: But what Yeah, I know Lewis Lewis Carr. Lewis just retired from didn't.
Speaker 11: He No, he's still there. He's a brother of mine and you know he have a thing called Raymaker. Every year he does the Bop Prints Summit in Chicago. Joe was there and Dash was there.
Speaker 12: Massive.
Speaker 11: I would love to see you and to come through and be on these panels because what you brothers do, brother's amazing. And it's also young boys, a young black boy. They had about twelve hundred. I was there last year and the year before years. When you guys should take a look at it, man, it's I love to see what you guys do with them.
Speaker 2: Yes, sir, thank you. You got a lot of requests. Hold on, sir, Lewis called up. I saw something about Lewis Lee. What did I see about Louis? You want in a ward or something?
Speaker 1: Hello? Who's this?
Speaker 8: Good morning? This is William Hey, what's yes?
Speaker 12: Hey?
Speaker 11: Good morning breakfast?
Speaker 2: Sir?
Speaker 7: You did heverly Charlemagne, God and my favorite committe in just the last Good morning, Yo, Charlemagne. I got to tell you this. I gotta get it off my tips. Yes, ma'am, the black had this.
Speaker 13: You sent me.
Speaker 7: I appreciate it. But I gotta tell you about the email that I got from my jobs, because I will faithfully.
Speaker 5: Talking to me.
Speaker 7: I got an email somebody that my job that the uh, the block to state had makes them uncomfortable. I said my email a fact telling them that it's time get company policy.
Speaker 9: I need YouTube.
Speaker 7: Directly to where I can find black apparelot.
Speaker 5: How many more?
Speaker 1: How many more hats you need?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 9: I know, I'm left.
Speaker 12: Right off.
Speaker 11: It's not a good company policy.
Speaker 5: Like, yeah, gett get my man's addy.
Speaker 2: Man, we're gonna We're gonna get him a lot of black effect T shirts and hats and stuff.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 4: I was flying a Kentucky and I had the black effect hat on it, and this guy comes. He was like, you play you play for Brooklyn Nets. I'm like, no, right, he was like, this is black Like he goes, oh, black effect. He goes, I do radio sometimes I go to all the black stations.
Speaker 1: I said, what do you do?
Speaker 4: He goes like, I'm I'm urologists. I said, oh yeah, you stick your hand up in a bunch of black asses.
Speaker 1: He want talk to me.
Speaker 5: About that's the point of the hat though, the hat is uh.
Speaker 2: When you saying black effects, the effect the that blackness has on everything, we make everything immediately better.
Speaker 1: Get it off your chest. Eight hundred and five eight five one five one.
Speaker 4: If you need to vent, hit us up now. It's the breakfast slogan. Morning the breakfast club. This is your time to get it off your chest. Eight hundred and five five five one. We want to hear from you on the breakfast clubs.
Speaker 1: Hello, who's this?
Speaker 9: Hey? Good morning, dj Envy. How you doing, man Charlomagne, A god, jeffs hilarious? Good morning, good morning, good morning. Hey Hey listen man, Before I go into it, I just want to say, I don't care who y'all get up there. You'll just give jests a contract man and half of the co hosts.
Speaker 8: Man, just hilarious.
Speaker 9: I love for energy. Yeah to me, just hilarious.
Speaker 10: Track right, but listening, I've.
Speaker 9: Been waiting all greekend for this as a man of a darky shoe like my man, Charlomagne. Yes, there your dj Envy. I was vexed with you for a couple of days. That's why I haven't called in for a while. Because you know that rapper with the broke lit the young lady. You know you put your name behind him.
Speaker 1: I didn't put my name. He's about call it my name behind it.
Speaker 2: I am.
Speaker 1: That's where the young I seen it and I posed it. I thought it was I just thought it was funny and didn't it just took.
Speaker 10: Come on, man, that video was tragedy.
Speaker 1: What you know, But listen, puts look to that girl. She's making some checks. She's making the money. People like that.
Speaker 9: God bless her. God, hey, God bless her, God bless her. But that's not the reason I called all right, because let me tell you something, man, that.
Speaker 14: Age range is real.
Speaker 9: I need to see more of that age rage.
Speaker 1: Well pretty good back in the closet. Beag rage is going back in the closet.
Speaker 9: Sir, Nah Man, that was a thing of beauty. That's a massive piece of beauty that you put that young lady in her place on Friday. Man, when I watched thee T that's the only reason I need to watch beet from no one.
Speaker 1: It was a great conversation.
Speaker 9: You come with that energy. I need that energy sometime. Man.
Speaker 5: It was a nice short debate.
Speaker 1: It was a great conversation.
Speaker 2: I don't think you know, I don't like the word putting their place for anybody, but it was a nice spirit of debate.
Speaker 1: It was a great conversation. Yes, it was a great conversation. Jeez, I loved it. I love every freaking moment of it. Thank you so much for calling in, sir. He did great. He needs to do more of it. Thanks Jess.
Speaker 5: You are they just even saw what happened?
Speaker 1: No I did. I didn't want an envy to stand up for a stuff a little more. Yeah, thank you, great, No problem.
Speaker 5: Yo yo yo yo, myself up?
Speaker 1: Everybody else, that's great? Hello?
Speaker 5: What's up?
Speaker 3: Bro?
Speaker 1: Get up your yes?
Speaker 6: What up?
Speaker 9: What up?
Speaker 11: Envy?
Speaker 1: Baby?
Speaker 9: Big big brother Charlamagne?
Speaker 5: What ps king? How are you?
Speaker 9: I'm good? You know what?
Speaker 8: Brother?
Speaker 9: Man than man? Well?
Speaker 1: Oh cool?
Speaker 5: What's up? My brother?
Speaker 1: What somebody calling?
Speaker 8: Man?
Speaker 2: For rest my man from eight o three Columbia, South Caroline of cool Man Me? Okay, me and cool go way back?
Speaker 8: What's up?
Speaker 9: Cool?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Yeah, you want to just want to just want to show y'all. I want to shout out. Louis be my brother down in the Ana.
Speaker 4: Put what you said? You said, that's my big brother. But Charlamagnet be out in Hollywood. You don't never text me back.
Speaker 1: Say you don't never take me back? Ain't true? Cool, that's what it said.
Speaker 4: Shot your phone check it right now, right, but don't text me, that ain't true.
Speaker 9: I'm telling him. I text him.
Speaker 14: I texted him on Tuesday.
Speaker 9: You never you never know.
Speaker 1: You might got the old number.
Speaker 5: Cool?
Speaker 1: Cool, you even got the right number.
Speaker 8: Cool?
Speaker 5: Now you might got the old number.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. Oh I'm gonna I'm gonna DM you.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna DM you. I'm gonna DM you my new number.
Speaker 1: All right, bet, all right, all right? Telling me that's my that's my little brother.
Speaker 8: That is.
Speaker 15: Right now.
Speaker 1: You have to build me every day, Coop and uh Coop.
Speaker 2: You used to build me and my man Frosty every day in the met but you can't even give me a new number.
Speaker 1: Never. I ain't seeing them got into it. We think we win that if they really got into a real fight.
Speaker 3: I honestly feel like it would just be too sexy, bro, I really try.
Speaker 15: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't know, man, I can't see them slipping and sliding and throwing punches like that.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I can absolutely see Chris Brown slipping, slide and throwing punches. I should the one that people probably sleep on. People probably think us can ain't got no hands. You that you can dance like that?
Speaker 5: You have letter? You probably got the hand.
Speaker 1: You know, what I'm saying. The maketures go back.
Speaker 5: Nobody and got that old man energy at this point. Yeah, maybe we'll see.
Speaker 1: All right, well we'll talk about it next.
Speaker 8: You don't move.
Speaker 1: It's the breakfast Club. Good morning, the breakfast Club.
Speaker 4: Everybody in steej and Van Charlamagne, the god we are the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: Jesse Hilarious is here, I guess co host.
Speaker 4: So let's get to Jess with the mess.
Speaker 5: No no, no play jefs intro, damn it.
Speaker 3: Come on, Okay, let's get it with what we're doing. I ain't even know y'all play with me, but thank you for telling me.
Speaker 1: Y'all play with me what don't play with it? Don't play with that. Guess you don't have just intro in that talent.
Speaker 5: Gang man, y'all just be mailing it.
Speaker 1: I'll try Mondays against me or you've got this the I mean, I guess we're on the Breakfast Club. This is where the tea spells.
Speaker 8: Right on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 5: Y'all knew just was gonna be here. I'm disgusting first of all too.
Speaker 1: It's just for them. That's my niece is real.
Speaker 3: Just for the y'all all, right, y'all. So Chris Brown and his security team reportedly jumped Usher over the weekend at the birthday party that Usher gave for him. Now, Usher, for those who don't know, Usher actually gave Chris Brown a thirty fifth skating party, you know, for his birthday or whatever. And they got there, they was it was saying they was cool, cool, cool, everything was cool. And then allegedly what happened was he looked over seeing Tiana and he got upset. Now, it's so many things going around being said or whatever, but apparently Chris Brown and Tiana got a problem with each other because of the performance at the AMAS. She dropped out of it. He was, she was supposed to do it with him, but she dropped out of it. And I'm guessing he may feel that that actually helped them make a decision that he wasn't that they just xed out his performance all together because he was shooting a movie.
Speaker 1: That's what they said. She was shooting the movie. Movie. That just came out, right.
Speaker 3: She she definitely was shooting a movie. But I guess he was upset at that, you know what I'm saying, upset. We don't know, That's why I said allegedly like literally, we don't know, but so it's to say Chris was visibly drunk, you know whatever.
Speaker 1: Obviously you can tell her when he skated off real real.
Speaker 3: Strong, like all right, calm down because all somebody had to do was push you. But he looked over he's saying it. He got upset. Usher tried to calm him down. So that's the the little bit of video that we saw us just trying to calm him down, get her out of it, get her out of here. I don't care. He like Yoda's suspensable. We must have thought that it was going to happen. I really felt like Usher's in the inner Mona came out like this ain't thing. This saint the place of squash of beef, not his birthday party.
Speaker 1: Chris is lit his birthday.
Speaker 3: Yes, Mona Scott Young, I believe trying to squash beef. I mean love and hip hop. That's just that's how you know. That's why I said ushers inner. Mona Scott Young came out because that's was like that was like kind of like love and hip hops a little bit. Not that he wanted that to happen, but that's how it ended.
Speaker 1: Up, Chris. It's his birthday. You get lick.
Speaker 3: Chris is lit on any other day, so it's his birthday. Like, come on this, saint, what you want to come?
Speaker 1: You don't want to do this at your birthday. You don't want to do Calm down.
Speaker 3: So so we've seen Chris go outside. Usher comes behind him, and apparently that's where the scuffle happened. But I feel like, uh, you know, they said his nose was bleeding and all of that, and then the next day of video surfaces he's saying he finally cool. We got audio from that play that for me. Oh, we're having a great time, see y'all.
Speaker 1: I even cut that. I mean, it's pointless as that audio was.
Speaker 5: About the video.
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, he said he was he was cool, everything was good. I don't really even think Usher got touched.
Speaker 5: I don't think.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna be honest with you, I really just I don't think he got touched.
Speaker 5: I don't think so either.
Speaker 3: I think, you know, a scuffle probably did happen. It was probably like a lot of pushing and all of that, like the same thing that happened because he was the next the next day, he was at the Lovers and Friends Festival. Now I know that's upon contract and all of that, but.
Speaker 5: I don't even know if it was a scuffle.
Speaker 1: I think it was a kerfuffle, A kerfuffle, A little kerfuff. What's that?
Speaker 2: It's a little you know, low little arguing maybe you know what I'm saying, little little blow light pushing like a ball off me.
Speaker 1: I think somebody got hit.
Speaker 5: Why do you say that?
Speaker 4: I just just feel like they said they seen I should leave it with a bloody nose. And I think, yeah, the same people as reporting all this stuff the same day, so basically the same thing. Because if I didn't get touched on nothing that happened, I would have said that clearly, like there was no fight, I would have said it clearly.
Speaker 2: It's just certain things I can't believe anymore in the era that we live in, because everybody always got their camera out.
Speaker 4: And if you Chris going on and somebody would be recorded that happened on the tour bus. They said us should follow Chris Brown.
Speaker 3: But he was trying to get on the bus. He never made it on the bus. She was like, yo, come on, yo, this is related.
Speaker 2: If you saw usher and Chris Brown going at it from the time they left was a bowling alley whatever. From the time they left that bowling alley to walk all the way to the bus, somebody would be recording something.
Speaker 5: Come on.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I just I just feel like, you know it.
Speaker 3: When Usher said last week that he would do a versus with Chris, I didn't think that we were talking about this one. It was a lot of you guys serve stumped the yard going on. I guess that's what they reported. But he don't look like he got touched. I don't know, and I don't I just feel like, yeah, I do feel what you're saying. He would have said, Yo, nothing happened, everything was good, correct, But that's kind of what he just said, like I'm good, everything good, you know.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I just think he kind of want to I don't know. I think he kind of want to.
Speaker 3: Keep that that. I don't know that momentum going that.
Speaker 4: Yeah again, and this is Usher's festival, I thought, right, the lovers and friend at this lush festival, right, Yeah, that's that's what I found out this weekend. It's Ushers, That's what they made it seem like this is Usher's festival. You mean like he's the promoter, Like, yeah, I guess.
Speaker 1: He's part promoter promoter. Just that they making that's what they said this weekend, been making stuff up.
Speaker 2: But it just got a blood you no loving and friends festivals and ushers what they say that wouldn't make sense though, that's the song.
Speaker 1: What you think that man?
Speaker 8: Something?
Speaker 5: I think y'all just say that because that's the name of the.
Speaker 4: Fal that's But then if if that's my festival and you box me in my nose, I'm not gonna have you performing my festival.
Speaker 1: But that's the thing. But even if it's a contract, man, I think y'all ma, And.
Speaker 3: Then honestly, I feel like this is going to build up the views or whatever for or build up the demand for this verse versus even one of them did the verses get and he said that he would do it. Usher said this that he would be open to the whole plan. So I think it's the marketing. I think it's a whole plan because I should be skating living his best liall life, you know what I'm saying, Like skating through the rings and all that.
Speaker 2: And yeah, we've got two rumors that y'all made up. Usher got beat up by Chris Brown. People got a bloody nose, and now USh is the promoter for the love.
Speaker 3: What you think will win? Who do you think will win? Because I ain't about what you think who you think will win?
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go with us. She got that old g scrimp Chris. I see Chris boxing and the ring and all that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know how we know I shouldn't box.
Speaker 1: We don't know. I just Chris very athletic. We definitely say.
Speaker 4: I just wanted to know who you will be a long fight too, because they both share a long do you think?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I mean, I mean if they both were sober and I don't know, I got Chris knocking them out. It was just the young strength against the old. You say old strength like that's like really like a.
Speaker 1: In the league. It's not a thing you know in the streets. Is not a thing. It's not.
Speaker 2: But you know why because old people be more patient, And you said something earlier that's true, Like you know, Chris be kind rushing into stuff. So it's like in a boxer and you rush into something, you know what I mean, you might get you get caught with something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but these are not boxing. They not They dance, the dance and fight.
Speaker 5: He said, I'm going with og.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna let's talk about the other beef. Just hilarious.
Speaker 3: First of all, it wasn't really no beef. Let's just get into a real quick alright. So y'all know I'm doing being f right and no, listen, relaxed. You didn't let me finish. I'm not doing that. I'm doing what I'm doing it. See this, this is probably how meat she got all up in my business or whatever, because I'm gonna explain it. So, Vivica Fox is doing a movie. She's doing the first Lady of BMF story to Sindy s Welsh and I'm she casted me the lovely dresselarious to do it now? Da Vinci, the guy who plays Terry in the BMF series, which is fifty cent show, he posted it.
Speaker 1: I guess it was in support.
Speaker 3: I didn't see anything wrong with it because he he tagged everybody and he take Viva cooms like, who's playing Terry? So then she calm in it back. Everything was cool. Meach comes in there with his little stinking ass and he say, who green lit this? Who did you know who's gonna watch this? Who go Like I'm talking about it and I'm making the facial expressions because I can tell how he said it.
Speaker 1: Who's doing this?
Speaker 3: It's like, first of all, relaxed, like I just wonder who playing is. You're not even playing, You're playing your dad, And I don't like that, So you know, I went I went straight in because you.
Speaker 1: Know, I felt like Da Vinci.
Speaker 3: It was like playful, but it was still support and it's like whatever, it wasn't meant to be. Caddy meach Is, you know, he's he's still a beginner, and I guess you know he still got somewhat of.
Speaker 1: A street a personality, understand, feel like that.
Speaker 3: And he jumped in there. No, well, he need to go after everybody who did a BMF story or documentary you know before that. You know, I think he jumping into fifty And in Vivica, little quarrel that they got going to day, little their little kerfuffle love hate relationship thing they got going on. And I think as the cast of both projects, we just need to mind out business for real and get the bed, keep it moving.
Speaker 4: So let's talk about that next hour too. Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. We go to breakfast club break when we come back, the question is eight hundred five eight five one o five one. Is it right that they have a great You know that Jess Laris is shooting the other BMF documentary, right, that's the movie.
Speaker 1: Movie the First Lady of BMF. Tony's the Welsh story.
Speaker 4: So we'll take your calls when we come back. Eight hundred five A five one oh five one. Kerfuffle? Did you just use that word? You've been using that word over that. That's not a new word for you, it is you've been just us.
Speaker 2: No, you just started using that this one three times this morning, three times this morning. Fuffle was just a little commotion or fuss spell k E r f U f f l E.
Speaker 1: I don't know if he's right around. We got it up on the think pad right there.
Speaker 5: What's wrong with you? Your business is all right?
Speaker 4: When we come back, we got front page new Sesslings figure will be joining us.
Speaker 1: Of course, we got to talk about.
Speaker 4: The marine that put the brother in a choke ho and killed him. Also Donald Trump, So don't move. It's breakfast Club the morning, everybody, It's DJ Envy Show, the God we are to Breakfast Club. We got our guest hosts, Jess Hilarious here and let's get in some front page news. Now we're exports to seventy sixty beat. The Celtics won sixteen one fifteen in overtime. Last night, the Suns beat the Nuggets one twenty nine, one twenty four, the Lakers beat the Warriors, and the Knicks loss to the Heats. All right, then what we got, Tess, Well, we.
Speaker 3: Have a Jordan Neeley More protesters are you know, protesting as a result of Jordan Neely's death. So Saturday, protesters angry about Jordan Neeli's chokehold death took over a busy Manhattan subway stop, with some of them jumping on the tracks near the electrified third rail on the opposite side of the tracks. The protesters held open train doors for as long as fifteen minutes. One protester said that officers used excessive force and that it was an abuse of authority. Now, the NYC Transit President Richard Davey said that while peaceful protests has always been a part of the American fabric, endangering transit workers and other responders, while also delaying New Yorkers just trying to get to where they're trying to go by deliberately risking contact with an electrified third rail is unacceptable, and.
Speaker 6: I agree with that. Guys, what do you say, jumping on the tracks?
Speaker 3: I just I'm also out of protest, But jumping on the tracks is ridiculous.
Speaker 4: That well for the peaceful protest, but to jump on the track to get hit by a train, because those trains just kids.
Speaker 5: Stop.
Speaker 1: It's not like they got you know, car breaks and they can stop at the drop of a dime. You're gonna get hit. And not only.
Speaker 4: That, that third rail will electrified the issh out of you and kill you. So, I like, peaceful protest's not a problem, but if you want to kill yourself or kill others.
Speaker 1: That's just dumb.
Speaker 2: That sounds to me like they didn't think this protest through. No, Like, there's no way in hell I'm jumping on the tracks, you know, the protest, like the train didn't do anything to me. Is not the train, you know what I mean, It's not the trains fault and you can't beat the train. No.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was wild and you know, one of the things that are still waiting on his mayor, Mayor Eric Adams to make a decision, and he said he is waiting on Manhattan Attorney Alvin Bragg to complete his investigation before making an assessment. And that's one of these things about social media. When you show, you know, when the video goals, and we watched someone who died, people want an immediate response, but an investigation still has to go on, and so those two things kind of always clash.
Speaker 6: People want you to move fast, make.
Speaker 3: A decision, making arrest at least at the very least, and then do like they tell you know, most black people, which is tell it to the judge.
Speaker 2: So they're gonna charge it, but it probably won't be for for murder.
Speaker 5: I don't.
Speaker 2: It'll probably be like man involuntary manslaughter or something, because I saw the press release that the guy put out, Daniel Penny, and he said he was just trying to restrain, restrain the guy, and you know, he also said that, you know, New York needs to put out easy to do Better in regard to mental health resources and stuff like that to get people like Jordan nearly help. So I don't, I don't know if they'll charge him with murder it'll probably be like, man, if they charge him at all, it'll be something like manslaughter or something.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well, fifteen minutes putting somebody in a choke hold.
Speaker 3: It is ridiculous. You know, that's God just restraining somebody. So we you know, so what about the other.
Speaker 1: Two people they got to get charged too, right, is Zach Well?
Speaker 6: I mean you would hope they were holding him down.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they will hold him, But to have him in a headline for fifteen minutes, I mean, he's a former marine. He knew damn well with holding somebody in the headlock a chocol fifteen minutes would do.
Speaker 6: I mean, so what we'll just see now.
Speaker 4: Also, we got to talk Donald Trump. What's going on with Donald Trump today?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 3: Yes, so CNN is they're hosting a town hall on Wednesday with former President Donald Trump. He will participate in that town hall, and CNN has committed to not allowing guests and panelists to push this information. But critics say that it's no way you can commit to that by having Donald Trump on because he's the king of disinformation. And then there's other folks that say, hey, he's the Republican front runner, he's leading in the polls on the Republican side or like it or not, he should be able to make his case. So when they do this town hall, the host of Collins will this's her job to push back on any disinformation that Trump spews on that platform. So what do you guys think should he have access to the platform?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 2: Yes, oh man, I mean that's a tough one, right, like to Saint Donald Trump not gonna go up there and scute this information.
Speaker 5: You're lying to yourself, right, And it's.
Speaker 2: Dangerous because what if he goes up there and he puts out Alvin Bragg's address, so he puts out James address, you know what I mean?
Speaker 5: Then what then?
Speaker 2: Then then then CNN is liable now Alvin and Tis James is in danger not saying he would do that, but you never know with somebody like him. Is the same reason that they don't like Kanye to go live when Kanye, when Kanye go.
Speaker 1: On his BS, right, they know Kanye gonna say something crazy.
Speaker 5: It's the same thing with Trump. So I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because it is live, so we know it's gonna bull up the ratings for sure. So some folks are saying they're doing this just for ratings, and others are saying that you're not considering the danger like you said, Charlotte made of Trump going live.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's definitely just for ratings, and it shows how easy, uh. You know, these so called pro democracy institutions will fuel and normalize the fascists, you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: All right, Well that is Front page News, thank you. So let's open up the phone lines eight hundred five eight five, one oh five to one.
Speaker 1: Now, Jess Hilarious got into it over the weekend. I did not get into it a little bit. I definitely do.
Speaker 16: I did.
Speaker 1: I definitely did. So y'all know that I'm doing being math right now. Relax.
Speaker 7: You don't even need.
Speaker 1: I understand. I understand, but just listen, all right before I get at me up here? Come when you got relax you look right.
Speaker 3: No, So I'm doing Vivica Fox is doing the First Lady of banth Tony so Welsh story right, and I was casted to be in it or whatever. So Da Vinci, the guy who pleads Terry on the BMF series fifty cent show.
Speaker 1: He posted because it just it was green lip.
Speaker 3: He posted and he tagged Vivca like who playing Terry, you know, because he Playedterry in the series.
Speaker 1: So then meech lais he comment on there? Who green like this? BS? Who watching this? What they think? Wenn watch this? And I'm just trying to see who planning us? Nick? You need playing you?
Speaker 3: You're playing your dad like you know when they say cut you little meat?
Speaker 1: Still right? Like come on now, okay, what is the question?
Speaker 2: I feel like this should be like Breakfast Club Court. What you mean, right, because it's like I don't I don't think y'all wrong for doing another bm I.
Speaker 1: Just think that I think that he should relax.
Speaker 3: You know, you're becoming an actor, and you know you are an actor, but you know, just relax a little bit, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: And there was BMF stories before.
Speaker 3: And this is not documentaries and stuff, but we're not doing.
Speaker 1: Your dad's story.
Speaker 3: We're doing the first Lady of BAM Tenissa Wels. She's like, who's that extra uncle Terry? Your real uncle Terry is let's.
Speaker 4: Know, let's hopen up the phone lines eight hundred five eight five one five one.
Speaker 1: So I guess the question is who's Yeah, I'm wrong.
Speaker 3: My question is why do you feel the need to jump and fit the Vivica Beef.
Speaker 1: You know, the cast.
Speaker 3: We're supposed to shut up my now business, get this bag and keep it moving.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Why why I.
Speaker 5: Guess is they're legitimate great.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're legitimategimate grape. Okay, that is the question is a little bit well, I don't want to say gripe, but beef.
Speaker 2: But the Vince she plays Terry right, yeah, correct, and little Meat plays big.
Speaker 1: Not Solf, big beach.
Speaker 2: Okay, So those two are upset that you're doing this movie.
Speaker 3: I don't think the Vince she was upset. I think it was a little bit of support in it too, you know. But I just think meach Lloyd just got you know, just just he's excited about his role, and it's just like do you you know, it's like, what's like what we're talking about?
Speaker 5: So, so do they have a legitimate greg They have.
Speaker 1: A legitimate great? That is the question.
Speaker 4: Eight hundred and five eight five one O five one. Let's go to Breakfast Club Court this morning. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: Everybody. It's DJ n B Charlamagne the guy.
Speaker 4: We are the Breakfast Club. We got our guest co host Jess Hilary.
Speaker 1: Yes, indeed, and it's time to go to breakfast club court now from Jesse Hilarius. She got into a beef with little meach over the weekend.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because he didn't even say nothing back to me. Okay, I just said something, you know, to them the whole post, you know what I mean. Thing, So it's not really a kerfuffle, a beef or whatever, y'all just leet out.
Speaker 1: It's just I say what I said.
Speaker 5: What was he upset about?
Speaker 9: Again?
Speaker 8: What was he?
Speaker 5: What did he reply to?
Speaker 3: He replied to the first lady BMF did on the Foxes movie that's coming out in October on b et that you're in, that I'm in, And he's just like, yoo, who green.
Speaker 1: Who green lit this? BS?
Speaker 3: And but it's like yeah, he he literally said that, yeah who green let? Who green lit this?
Speaker 1: BS? Whom?
Speaker 9: Me?
Speaker 3: Ain't nobody watching this? And I just wonder who playing us and all of that? And I just was like, first of all, but now, the main character, her name is Michelle Mitchener.
Speaker 1: She is uh actress out of l A.
Speaker 3: She's done lead the weapons, she's you know, she's she's good or whatever.
Speaker 1: Right, So she she.
Speaker 3: And they're all nice and just guys, I understand your concern, and I you know, this is everybody has a story. And I'm like, man, these chizzy hizzy this y'all know me. And then you know d vchy da Vinci going to story and he's like, yo, it wasn't even like all right.
Speaker 1: Don't tag me or nothing. And they have little shorty on there.
Speaker 3: You know, it's a little musty coming up in them comments doing all that, and I said, hey, man, don't do that.
Speaker 5: I can understand me. He's feeling that way, though, I can understand that it came.
Speaker 1: It's coming out the same time. That's your mouth. No, it's not coming up the same time, envy.
Speaker 2: But that's his family's story, you know what I'm saying. So yeah, I can understand him being overprotective of anything that got being f on it.
Speaker 1: I understand that.
Speaker 3: But watch your mouth and relax over here because I'm in this. Don't come at the cast.
Speaker 1: Yeah you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Go go and tell your father, Go go up to the jail, and don't say dadd yo they doing and yo, I think yo, they're really trying to they're trying to out you and do another story that you don't come online and take that up with us on the page.
Speaker 1: Each shot, you know what I'm saying, Yeah, what you feel?
Speaker 8: Shot?
Speaker 1: Do they have a grete? Does Little Meets them have a real grape?
Speaker 9: No? Not really, because they're basically doing the same thing fifty, I mean watching none of them really in or.
Speaker 2: The difference is fifty is doing it in conjunction with big family, but the family yeah.
Speaker 1: So I don't know if might be too, I don't know reason.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Vifficult is doing it with the real Tony so Welsh. Yeah, Terry's ex wife, I'm sorry, Terry's ex girlf she was the first lady of BMF.
Speaker 1: Oh so that's her story to tell you got exactly. That's what I'm saying. That's why I said, you don't know what it is niggas shauncle Hello, Hello, what's your name? Mama?
Speaker 14: Hey it's Danaya.
Speaker 1: What's your Danaya? Hey?
Speaker 14: So I think I was just on this my girl always keeping it real, and I feel like everybody needs to say out to other people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Really think it is because the beef, because girl, you know, the beat is between fifty in V you know, what I mean that ain't against between.
Speaker 5: Us black people.
Speaker 1: People.
Speaker 2: Gotta stop showing the words of the letters because I thought you meant business, but you meant beef.
Speaker 1: What you mean because she said, y'all.
Speaker 5: Need to stand black people need to have other people be.
Speaker 14: Okay, they out of black people's business, like y'all saying y'all laying let people to have her situation right, got you, let.
Speaker 8: Got get it.
Speaker 1: That's what I mean. Thank you girl, your mama, You're welcome.
Speaker 10: Hello, Good morning, bro, Charlamagne mcgad.
Speaker 12: I gotta side would just on this man.
Speaker 1: She in my chin.
Speaker 12: She's way more qualified to do any of that from homeboy anyway, which is all good, but I believe he got that role strictly on what was possible. Honestly, it's cat actually sup, and that showing really anywhere making documentaries on being a lesson. I watched The Doctor twenty years ago.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I saw one twenty years ago to I remember that. I think it's called the World is being f I think little mus does a good job acting though.
Speaker 3: That's I mean, and I agree with what you're saying. I agree with what the caller is saying too. It's just like you know, just it's just relax a little bit. It's like, yo, just just relaxes, no need to hate, just just chill.
Speaker 1: It's just what you said.
Speaker 2: You can feel any way you want to feel. You shouldn't asked questions, just bs and everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like just doing all of that.
Speaker 3: I mean, he ain't got no questions to ask obviously. He just has a way that he feels and that's fine.
Speaker 1: But watch that eight.
Speaker 4: Hundred five eighty five one five one if you're just joining us, just hilarious. She's in a new flick. It to BMF movie flick. It's about the first Lady of BMF, First Lady of being meth Twenty's a Welsh story right well, lout meech and somebody other cast a little upset about it, so he had some things to say. Should they have a grite with it? It's okay with them to have a great with it. Let's discuss on breakfast club called eight hundred five.
Speaker 1: Eighty five one five to one. Mister breakfast Club morning.
Speaker 4: Everybody is DJ MV Charlamagne the guy. We are the breakfast club. Now if you're just joining us, Jess, Larry's got beef.
Speaker 1: First of all, shut up. I don't keep lying playing that every day. So what's the problem is why you keep calling that young man nusty musty? Oh my god, don't no, that is like a health issue.
Speaker 3: May be, don't say I'm not saying that he musty just because see walking around musty.
Speaker 1: I mean, what are you talking about? Just that you're talking about little meach.
Speaker 5: You're gonna keep saying that little play big beach.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, so this is the thing, ain't no, y'all you know comes wild'n out. You know sometimes when you get excited, you know, your hands go up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's like, whoa, that's all.
Speaker 12: That's it.
Speaker 1: You know, all of that is nice and I love who is who and all that. Yeah, what's up. But at the same time, okay, but what is going on?
Speaker 5: Why you why?
Speaker 9: Why?
Speaker 1: Why why keep on telling the story about this man?
Speaker 2: You know, because people might just rejoin they might have just joined us back, they might have just so y'all got the.
Speaker 1: Movie coming out first?
Speaker 3: Ms Bibica Fox and Judge Matthew is actually doing a movie. He's a producer honor or whatever he is doing that. They're doing the movie The First Lady of BMF that Tony, So watch story. This lady used to be with Terry, so she was deemed as the first lady of BMF and apparently it was something going on. Tennis was actually working with fifty cents or something like that. But then I guess whatever happened, that happening. Now she's working with women.
Speaker 1: So it is what it is.
Speaker 3: Miach got upset his cold cold star. What's his name, DAVINCHI. He posted the headlines you know who greenlit this?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 3: No, well he didn't say that. Meach said that he he posted it and just asked Bibica who was playing Terry. He just wanted to know who was playing the role that he's playing out the BMF series logical And that's fine.
Speaker 1: That's why I said. I didn't get I. It was no issue, no nothing. I even commented playing back, What am I saying? You gotta watch it? Just wait and see, right? And I go back on there and.
Speaker 3: Yeah, little fella, he on there and he in the comments and he talking about you know who green lit this?
Speaker 1: BS and and who won't watch this? Man? Ain't nobody watching this? And I wonder who playing us?
Speaker 5: And you're an artist, are you sensitive? About your art. Yeah, I get it.
Speaker 1: I'm I'm I'm sensitive.
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm an artist. I'm sensitive, very much sensitive, just like he's sensitive. And I'm like, look, man, because he was real sensitive. He gets sensitive with anybody say anything about him, like when it comes to anything on bems or anything under arms.
Speaker 1: I get it, I know.
Speaker 3: And he's gonna I'm just saying he's gonna be upset all over again. But it ain't like him enough because man like that. First of all, all right, all right, stinchy whatever, what is going to do?
Speaker 8: Man?
Speaker 1: And then now he was some of what Walker.
Speaker 5: Hold the same. Yeah, congratulations to that brother.
Speaker 3: So maybe he maybe you know she is gonna keep them together. Well you know they well, okay what you say saying nothing?
Speaker 1: I say, I ain't up. What's your thoughts? Boy?
Speaker 14: Yeah, So I'm working at a radio taking trade and I had to talk to just about the whole uh you know, a BMF and everything.
Speaker 9: So me gotta finally to take.
Speaker 12: It up with her career her and.
Speaker 11: Like bring them people.
Speaker 2: You said, you don't even watch it be in man, all that delivering, so like you'd pick it up with some d if you got a problem with the spinoff I do little is even personally mad at Jacks, That's what I said.
Speaker 3: He's not personally mad at Jass. Jess was personally mad at him for saying what he said. So I jumped in the comments and I said that you know what I mean, I'm like, nah, no, don't have the cast of the First Lady of BMF in here trying to you know, be cool and all that, not like not not that it shouldn't be. But she was like really explaining. I'm like, no, I'm gon show what talking about? No, we're good, will be good over here.
Speaker 1: He can relax.
Speaker 9: Yeah, that's up.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Jamie. What's your thoughts moment?
Speaker 10: I there really shouldn't be a beat that as could be.
Speaker 4: Honest.
Speaker 9: Isn't that money out here for everybody?
Speaker 7: Is?
Speaker 8: It's enough?
Speaker 6: Movie?
Speaker 10: It's left, yeah said enough money for everybody? Right, dude, didn't look so much like it's bad.
Speaker 11: She said, we want to get the road because the acting ain't up upon no way.
Speaker 1: You know why you keep saying that little me to be doing this thing when you be acting on that show. I look, I ain't say that. He didn't they said that? Man? Did he do all?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: You do good.
Speaker 3: I'm listening. I'm never gonna be hated. Yeah, you just can't hate on me. And clearly people love the show. The show does incredibly high number.
Speaker 1: Absolutely yeah, I don't hate on nothing no more. And I think we we know we could great spooky gonna be hit.
Speaker 3: He got Leon to Bias Travillion Leon and Leon Leon real.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Anybody come to see you Ois? Leon?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Wowon Hi's great brow.
Speaker 1: Hey mama, what's your what's your thought?
Speaker 14: Okay, so that's my thought. I would say thanks to y'all for doing what your door. But I got a cool question.
Speaker 10: I know y'all doing the great deal? How many times down because I'm ek one.
Speaker 13: Thank y'all for bringing it to the public and for the court. But the biggest thing I got is that it's live and a lot of people nowadays are understand technology.
Speaker 5: What are you talking about, man, not the technology?
Speaker 9: Man?
Speaker 5: What are you talking about?
Speaker 1: What's wrong?
Speaker 13: No, No, nothing's wrong. I'm saying with the BMF Oh okay, a.
Speaker 1: Little bit you started going with technology is that.
Speaker 4: I was like, I don't.
Speaker 10: Say what you say what technology?
Speaker 13: With being live with BMTH and you guys have before it, right, So being with the BMTH and that you're doing the big fist in the meat.
Speaker 1: I'm on track, right, yeah, okay, yeah, okay, So I.
Speaker 13: Appreciate everything that you're doing. But see the thing is when y'all switch from trunk and then we go to this, I appreciate every y'all y'all doing because there's a composity led the way and a lot of movies, especially was set it off. You know, she's a forefront around said movie The Worst Chessling, and I appreciate you being in.
Speaker 1: That movie What happened? Okay, Baltimore a lot.
Speaker 10: Of because from Baltimore, they are.
Speaker 1: She was talking.
Speaker 13: I appreciate her being out there in this movie because she is bringing notability to Baltimore, Maryland.
Speaker 1: Yes, Donald Trump? What about Donald Trump and AI?
Speaker 13: Well, what they I don't say anything about AI with Donald Trump. He said about previously about speaking about him. It's cool when they do it, but it's not cool.
Speaker 5: When we say yeah, yeah, I was thinking the same thing. I was thinking the same thing.
Speaker 1: You think me wrong though, So it's.
Speaker 13: Like we're getting stronger, but our voice is getting stronger only on the internet. Only get strong getting stronger only on the radio.
Speaker 1: We're not mark word of everything.
Speaker 5: She said. Yeah, yeah, sometimes you just gotta let people do they people do that. Yeah, that's all that, all of the stories and all of the stories.
Speaker 1: It sounds like you just feel like the more of the stories with he said, it's a lot of money.
Speaker 3: It's enough money out for everybody, the AI and the Trump and then the technology because when because when when it happened.
Speaker 1: When you come on bet.
Speaker 3: Right, then you have black effect and it's just a bunch because our heart just be tripping.
Speaker 1: That's that's what she said.
Speaker 2: In Baltimore guilty, the jury said Little Meet is guilty and tripping.
Speaker 1: You got all that from that lady. That's what I got from the calls.
Speaker 5: But what the jurry said that Little Meets is guilty yet.
Speaker 3: But for the record, I did not say that he personally has beef with me. So yeah, we're gonna clear that up. I said what I said to his response because I felt, you know, he well, I didn't feel like he's coming at the old cast.
Speaker 2: I can understand why he feel that way though. Anytime he see BMF, he probably is an old protective and that's.
Speaker 5: His family's thing.
Speaker 9: I get it.
Speaker 3: I get that I understand, but like like the woman said, the bee the beefney or the man said, the beef need to be with Anissa and judge mathis.
Speaker 8: Not the cat the cat.
Speaker 9: Get it all right?
Speaker 8: Now?
Speaker 1: We got rumors on the way we got just with the mesh. We talking about Jesse with the mess.
Speaker 3: Oh all right, so look Shack and Ken you Burns reportedly team up to enter be et bidding one.
Speaker 1: They trying to buy the et.
Speaker 5: Let's talk about it, discus.
Speaker 1: We'll talk about it when we come back. Don't move. It's to Breakfast Club on BET Good Morning. Everybody isj n V Charlamagne the guy.
Speaker 4: We are the breakfast Club, I guess. Co host Jess Hilarius hit cursing out people who work with her.
Speaker 1: First of all, no, who worked with me?
Speaker 5: She just cursed off camera people.
Speaker 1: Oh, just taking it back to that, I was gonna say, I do not work with meat. Where's your camera person, Meat, where's your camera person? He missed the train talking about he had his sons. What oh he might have had his sons.
Speaker 5: All right, you got your son too, right, Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 1: You drop them off and come.
Speaker 5: Back to my point. There you go, There you go, Wow, there you go.
Speaker 1: Well, let me let me shout out to uh.
Speaker 4: I'm glad my daughter's going back to school today.
Speaker 1: Friday, I picked up my littlest one, the youngest one.
Speaker 4: She's seventeen months old, and she's very connected to this blanky little blankie that she has, and my wife forgot the blakie.
Speaker 1: And it's been a horrible weekend. I ain't even gonna lie like I.
Speaker 4: Like because she cries because she wants that comfort and she hasn't had that comfort all weekend. I was broken to the school this weekend. I was gonna breaking up at home for that. She say she is seventeen months Oh so she won?
Speaker 5: Okay, why do we say that?
Speaker 1: Ain't nobody that's his white side? How long am talking about? So she's got no side? Oh you don't know. I'm I'm glad.
Speaker 3: I don't know what happened, but I don't know what. After twelve months is one wanted some change? The twenty third month is two?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I say wanted some change.
Speaker 1: Yeah, one of some change. Yo, she gonna be five. He'll be like that, she fe and sixty.
Speaker 4: I come on, y'all, come on, well, who even got rumors on the way, Jess with the mess, Well, give us a little teas.
Speaker 1: What we talking about?
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, so shack fifty cent and can you birds? They are teaming up to enter the bidding war for b ET. They about to buy it, man, So what's gonna happen if they buy bet?
Speaker 1: And then you were just talking all that?
Speaker 8: Yo?
Speaker 1: He going hey yo, no, you can't buy you. You you need to buy you. They're not just set up here nobody, Yo.
Speaker 3: He going tody, Yo, listen, He's not gonna let the BMF play.
Speaker 1: He gonna scrap it.
Speaker 4: Ain't Hey, Viv, you got chill, Viv, just with the message. Next is the breakfast Club. Good morning morning, everybody's d j n V. Charlamagne the guy.
Speaker 1: We are the breakfast Club. Our guess co host Jess Hilarious is here and let's get to Jes with the mess.
Speaker 16: Here he is.
Speaker 1: It's just with the ghetto.
Speaker 8: This is the room of report on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: Honey man, it could get real ghetto because fifty cent kal on there. When Kenya Barras reportedly joined forces to enter the bidding war for b ET, they trying to.
Speaker 1: Buy b e t now after I talked all this crap.
Speaker 5: Won't be no first lady in BMF U probably won't, probably won't.
Speaker 3: So I think I'm gonna just go ahead, probably hit up me like, hey, yo, remember when we was just in a comment going back and forth. Get me on BMF serious because it ain't no first lady coming out if this.
Speaker 4: If this guy gets b E T, I think it'll be dope. If against BT or Tyler Perry because they both have they shoot so much, so many shows. So the fact that they have their own outlet to put their shows out. Just imagine if BMF and Power and all the shows that Fifty's doing it's on one spot, that'll be amazing.
Speaker 1: Same thing with Tyler Perry.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I want them all on ones, but why yeah, I'd like to see it spread out across the different name.
Speaker 1: But if it's it would be his platform.
Speaker 3: I think it's so dope though that it's stars and you got then he got something else that another show that's green lit with TVs.
Speaker 1: Or something like stuff on ABC ABC. I like that his stuff is everywhere, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: But if it's his own platform, his own place to put out movies and he can have shows.
Speaker 1: And everywhere else.
Speaker 5: I don't see nobody out being uh Tyler.
Speaker 3: I thought Tyler Perry already was well he owned half of it or something of BT plus.
Speaker 5: Oh okay, okay, oh no, maybe it's yeah twenty B plus. But then he owned some of the studio to BG Studio.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's what I thought, all right. Either way, look fifty, stop promising me. You're gonna put me in something. That's why I need you, y know, I listen, Yo, I'm talking about for years and years, man, and you know I'll be in this DM cussing them out, and you know I don't care about that.
Speaker 1: But he'd be like, Jess, I got you, I got you.
Speaker 3: You're gonna get a job. All these faces that you got, one of them bees is getting a job. One of them is getting a job. So we got this green lit.
Speaker 8: Yo.
Speaker 1: For years, he waiting on the right role for you. Audition. I auditioned to be Ghosts and Power.
Speaker 5: I can see what you did.
Speaker 1: I was supposed to. I was supposed to audition, you know, fora Tasha, But I was like, I'm just do both. Okay. You know, whoever picked, you know, I get picked. I get picked, and I think you might be auditioning for the wrong role if you have you rolled listen whatever, I don't care that I ain't.
Speaker 9: I ain't.
Speaker 1: That's why I'm in the difficult Fox thing.
Speaker 4: Power he was, he was a power first episode he was Djala did with one of them camera scenes but like the background was blurred.
Speaker 1: People say he was in the blurred back people see, okay, I was before you. Whatever.
Speaker 5: Anyway he counter me or something to he catter me in Diddy.
Speaker 3: Byron Allen, No, we ain't even gonna do no, no, We'll just leave it alone. Diddy Byron Allen and Tyler Perry are competing bidders now. For those who don't know, Byron Allen, he has the biggest black media company ever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Alan Media, yea, Alan Media and then Diddy. Okay, so did hey, y'all would want see Diddy own bt?
Speaker 2: No, did he got revoked? Did he need to put them resources and that energy in the revolt? We need as many black channels and networks as possible. You already got revoked, put more energy into that.
Speaker 1: You are totally correct, Okay.
Speaker 3: Boosey reportedly arrested in San Diego on gun charges records from the San Diego County Sheriff's Department showed that Boosy has been arrested for a gun charge.
Speaker 1: A picture of the paperwork was posted to social media.
Speaker 3: The full paper wasn't shown, but amongst the fort charges listed the first person, I mean, the first says fell in gun possession. Just additional, just additional. He recently announced that he's still cancer free, which is good. He also spoke about his doctor, who he found out passed away since he last saw him. He was crying about everything that he did bad in his life before his surgery because his doctor had told him, like his surgeon told him God forgives and not to worry because he's done more surgeries than Boosy has concerts, you know, so rest in peace to doctor Wood.
Speaker 1: That was like, you know, a little sad story.
Speaker 4: Carrying a handgun though, That's what I don't understand. What all the people around Boozy, security and all that.
Speaker 5: Do we know the story?
Speaker 1: Do we know that Boozy was carrying a hand That's what.
Speaker 9: Said.
Speaker 8: Do we know?
Speaker 2: I mean it might have been in a car and there might have been a gun in there, and everybody may not have claimed. Somebody may not have claimed it sometime.
Speaker 3: But but that's the thing I think with these stars, like just what when it's a round or somebody hot on art, you know anything, why do you have Why are you in the car? Why would your team even put you in the car with a fire, with an illegal fire, you know, or drugs or when they get caught up on all this type of stuff.
Speaker 1: Why why are your team letting you you the bread within us.
Speaker 5: I can understand the drugs because I might be using them.
Speaker 2: But when it comes to the gun, yeah, you should have a higher armed security that can fire a legal weapons or.
Speaker 1: Any or anybody that's licensed.
Speaker 4: People it's easier to get a gun license now, so somebody around you who's carrying a firearm, shit, it should be licensed.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, keep you out of trouble.
Speaker 3: Cardi b gets on I G Live and promises that the new album is coming soon. Called his last album, Invasion of Prophecy, dropped five years ago. That's still my favorite. I think that might be my favorite album, like of that year that like she killed that that was cool. Fans have been waiting for a new album ever since, and Carti had some false alarms of an up of an album coming.
Speaker 1: Over the years.
Speaker 3: On a recent IG live, Cardy told the fans that a single was on the way and an album is too and we got audio for it.
Speaker 6: You gotta listen to my single. You gotta come listen to my single.
Speaker 15: No, I know, I know I've been friend of but I just my mim is going crazy beach because you know, you know.
Speaker 1: I'd be everywhere. But you got to come this.
Speaker 6: Oh about this album.
Speaker 8: This album is comment y.
Speaker 4: You're supposed to come out April May. Remember when we spoke to her last year, she said April made the album, she'd be coming big body. Body be putting too much pressure on herself. I think you know what I mean, Body don't have nothing to prove. Body won already.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I think you know.
Speaker 3: I think she went the longevity though, you know what I'm saying, so like you gotta beat you know, beat yourself up. I think she got a long, long run in the game. She's going to be in the game for a long time. And I love that we don't see it like that. I like when she pop out. She pop off for a reason. She pop out with something. It's gonna be an album. The reason that she revealed that she held off, you know, on the album is because one she was she didn't want to be away from her kids. That that makes her anxious being away from our kids.
Speaker 12: You know.
Speaker 3: She loves loves being a mom, she loves being a wife and all of that, the family life. And she knew that she would have to go on tour after dropping an album, right, So yeah, sometimes that can be up against you. I think it's good to put pressure on yourself. That's how you stayed a better.
Speaker 1: I do it all the time, Charla Mane. I do it all the time. That's why I'm the best. There you go. Yeah, I think the third host.
Speaker 5: The clues ball for Jess for.
Speaker 1: Having so many people upset. Man I do, I do. But you know, but they love me. They love me, and that's fine.
Speaker 2: But I think Barty gonna have a lot of longevity because I mean we all know, absolutely her main her thing that's gonna really take her to the next next level. Not it probably not even gonna be music. It's gonna be acting. Yeah you know what I mean. Yeah, put her on a comedy or a drama or something.
Speaker 4: I still, I still think she has a love career for music, absolutely, even in tomorrow with with Gloria.
Speaker 1: She's spitting on it. I'm tickling my I crack like. That's my favorite report. I bet you it is.
Speaker 5: And that's the best thing about Cardy too.
Speaker 2: She's just been dropping singles and hot features over the past that that's kept her relevant.
Speaker 4: Yeah you know, I mean yeah and that yeah over the last five sister, your sister look at you and you just said there like you know you can't say that.
Speaker 1: Yes, no, you can't tickle the you can't know that's a whole I can't say.
Speaker 5: Hold thought you couldn't do something sexual with it.
Speaker 2: I thought you couldn't mention that it's tikky.
Speaker 5: Stinky.
Speaker 1: Let's not get into that is just with the mess.
Speaker 2: Alright, man, we are giving that donkey too for after the hour, Man, we're gonna take y'all on the tour in the Nigga Museum.
Speaker 5: We'll talk about it.
Speaker 2: Don't mean to say that is located in the Bronx with that, we'll talk about it after that.
Speaker 5: Alright. It's as.
Speaker 8: I was born and Donkey, it's the Donkey of the Death.
Speaker 1: That's the Devil Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Yes, Donkey today for Monday, May eighth, goes the Oakland Athletics broadcaster Glenn.
Speaker 5: Ceeper or Cooper, I don't know. The mayonnaise is heavy on this one.
Speaker 2: Glenn was suspended Saturday and will remain off the air because during Friday's pregame show, he was trying to tell the audience that he had visited Kansas City's Negro League Baseball Museum, but he didn't say negro Let's Listen, we had.
Speaker 8: A phenomenal day today, Nigger League Museum.
Speaker 1: Can Arthur Bryant Scarbage, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
Speaker 2: The hilarious thing about this is his co host that was next to him didn't flinch at all with the co host. You're supposed to be like Draymond Green's son and hold him accountable for the nonsense coming out of his mouth, but no, you just went with it. And now Glenn, rightfully so, has been suspended until a review of his on air racial slur is complete, complete, Okay, nothing to review that, folks, All right, that was the n word with the er. That man has said that word so much that he didn't even think twice about it when he said it. In his mind, there is no other word that starts with end that applies to Black people other than the N word. Heavy on the er, not negro, not nighble, not ntella. Just okay, I feel like I have to take this time to teach the difference between negro and the N word, though. Okay, a Negro moment is a proud achievement or event in Black history, things that have shifted the world, something that African Americans are proud of, something that exudes black excellence. Okay, like Barack Obama even though he's only half a Negro becoming president. Okay, our Matthew Henson and Admiral Robert Perry becoming the first man to reach the North Pole in nineteen oh nine, or Tyler Perry, who he was talking about earlier opening his studio in Atlanta.
Speaker 5: Those are proud Negro moments. But then there is N word moments.
Speaker 2: The great urban philosopher Huey Freeman told us what a Negro an N word moment was on season two, episode eleven of the classic show The Boondocks.
Speaker 15: Listen quest Should defines the nigro moment as a moment when ignorance overwhelms the mind of anotherwise logical Negro man, causing him to act in an illogical, self destructive man.
Speaker 9: I e. N.
Speaker 2: So, now that we know the difference between negro and the N word, it got me to thinking, just to play white Devil's advocate here, what if there was an N Word League museum? What would be in it? We have our guest co host, Jess Hilarious in the building. She is an expert of all things nigga tree jes. If there was an N Word League Museum, what would some of the exhibits be?
Speaker 1: All right, oh, we can't okay, So I ain't gonna lie. What the first lady a be a method?
Speaker 5: Okay? Yeah, I can see that. Also, I got the hook up to you. But yeah, I can see that in it. I can see that.
Speaker 15: Is it?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 3: And right in the back okay, I got that up with be in the back. That's the last exhibit before you get to the end of the means Okay, Okay, I can see that.
Speaker 1: I can see that.
Speaker 5: I can see that. Listen.
Speaker 2: I think that the biggest thing that would be in the N Word Museum would be an exhibit.
Speaker 5: It's one of the greatest N words to ever walk the face of the earth.
Speaker 1: Soldier boy, can you.
Speaker 2: Imagine going on a floor of soldier boy and just going from N word moment to N word moment with a big soldier.
Speaker 4: Let's listen they say something game from the same from.
Speaker 5: Come on now, come on, give me another one, give another.
Speaker 6: They're gonna never make it out the hood, gonna die.
Speaker 5: Bro give me, give me start shooting.
Speaker 1: Classic, Come on shot, Come.
Speaker 5: On, classic, classic, Classic? You got anymore?
Speaker 8: Ray, come on.
Speaker 1: By pushing yes, come on?
Speaker 2: Now here's the thing. The N word League Museum is not extremely entertaining. But Glenn, we don't need your help in naming it. All right, please let you Elsea handle. Give Oakland Athletics Director Glenn Cooper Creeper the biggest he haw.
Speaker 1: He haw he haw. That is way too much, Dan Maynes, does.
Speaker 5: Kathy Griffin want to say something?
Speaker 1: Please give this giant jar male the biggest he haw.
Speaker 5: You know, I like the match energy.
Speaker 2: So when the white person uses the N word, what Chris Rock got to say as what my girl got on the menu this morning?
Speaker 3: Right, Okay, oh my god, y'all are crazy crazy now, yeah, yeah, y'all crazy.
Speaker 1: Them pre rolls gonna be in the I mean in the in the negro ord.
Speaker 16: Roll.
Speaker 1: You got to eat after it was what kind of food?
Speaker 3: No, because I ain't get high off of them, so dan't get me. So that's why they're in the back of the.
Speaker 5: Black about.
Speaker 3: And he knew what he was doing. He's gonna give me them or whatever. And this said, Oh, I got the real trick.
Speaker 1: That's what she was for you tomorrow. I got some Yeah, because they did like marl Boroughs, I told you, don't give me the all right?
Speaker 5: What about a black and miles? What's the sweet exhibit?
Speaker 1: Ooh? Yes, all day? What is the giving vape? What's going on? Popeye's? What's up talking about?
Speaker 5: You got to have the pop?
Speaker 1: I you stand?
Speaker 5: What your name?
Speaker 1: Sweety's eating habits? What are we talking about?
Speaker 5: Eating?
Speaker 1: Word music about jelly on pizza? Shorty Crazy? Yes?
Speaker 3: A street boxing exhibit honoring the legendary shar Keisha. Yes, and every time you go up and you hit it is shar Keisha. No, Charlamagne yea.
Speaker 1: All that Yo.
Speaker 2: The Sharkis exhibit will be hard the things you punch, Yes, said half of Envy, half of Envy.
Speaker 5: That makes sense. No, because he's only half.
Speaker 1: I'm so black. I don't know that.
Speaker 4: Don't listen to him, I'm really one hundred percent, he says the Dominican. I'm not domini fact and I'm tired of it. People when you see me in the street, I'm really black.
Speaker 5: Speaking of black, speaking of black.
Speaker 1: The credits is all right, Well, shout to b e T.
Speaker 4: We'll see you guys tomorrow, Jess peace, y'all well, peace bet peace, b see tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Bye, see you tomorrow and every day after.
Speaker 4: Everybody else's open up the phone lines eight hundred five eight five, one oh five one. If you need relationship advice and any type of advice. Today we're going to open up the phone lines for Jess. Yes, just fix my mess, because you just fix my mess. Just have a podcast on the Black Effect.
Speaker 2: iHeart radio podcast network called Carefully Reckless, and she does just fix my mess.
Speaker 5: And I know you're probably thinking, what makes just an expert?
Speaker 1: Yes she's not, but experience that.
Speaker 3: I now we're gonna get no damn calls experiences. I have experiences, and even when I don't have experiences, I.
Speaker 1: Still have knowledge.
Speaker 3: There you go, there we go boom. So you know I'm good with helping people just as an entrepreneur, a mother, you know, and that's to sell it like where you sold it before?
Speaker 1: Was that you know why she's doing it? Yeah, she has no experiences.
Speaker 2: Said, if you're wondering if she's I said, if you're thinking she's an expert, she's not.
Speaker 9: Is this is what I do?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Five five, one on five on it's a Monday. Damn. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning listen, Breakfast Club, honing everybody. It's the j n V.
Speaker 4: Charlamagne the God we are the Breakfast Club. Jess Hilaris is our guest co host. That's right now we're doing just fix my Mess. You know, you know, you know, just got a podcast Carefully Reckless. You won't try and talk over that.
Speaker 3: I'm in the third season Carefully Reckless Charlamagne, Thank you so much, and I fix people's message to try to do every Wednesday off.
Speaker 4: Now, if you have a question or you need relationship advice and any type of advice.
Speaker 1: Jess is here for you. Hello. Who's this?
Speaker 10: Hey this.
Speaker 4: Chop House turning your radio down and asked, Jess, whatever your problem is my advice?
Speaker 12: Listen.
Speaker 10: I just got caught cheating my old lady man.
Speaker 9: I went out of town with her. Now I'm trying to get my family back together.
Speaker 11: Man, I've been sitting Keisha Cole.
Speaker 9: Every day and I hate Keisha Cole with a passion, y'all.
Speaker 1: I don't know what to do. You don't know what to do.
Speaker 11: I'm trying.
Speaker 1: You're not getting a bad You gotta fight for that back.
Speaker 8: Brother.
Speaker 1: No, it seemed like he's been fighting and he ain't been winning.
Speaker 9: Been fighting hard and beat my man, she donna beat my ass all types of stuff for the family.
Speaker 1: It's not the first time. I can tell you. It's not your first time cheating.
Speaker 9: That the first time. That the first time.
Speaker 6: I ain't never cheat on.
Speaker 8: Nothing.
Speaker 1: Okay, So what made you do it?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 9: I was drunk out of town one day, man.
Speaker 1: Not to be trusted yet. How did you get caught?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 10: I was drunk one night and I was chasing the girl.
Speaker 9: When I came back home, I was tripping, y'all.
Speaker 1: But this is the thing. Did you post something that somebody call her that?
Speaker 8: Like?
Speaker 1: How did she find out that you?
Speaker 9: Oh, she went through my phone because I was just moving kind of weird. You know we've been we've been together since middle.
Speaker 1: School, really right, So you don't know how to cheat me? Your first time you got caught, so that's.
Speaker 3: Why you don't need Yeah, yeah, yeah, well I think that I I think that she's more portrayed than anything. So it's just gonna take time for that. This is your first time, and and sometimes you only got to cheat one time to lose the person that you really shouldn't have cheated on.
Speaker 9: But yeah, just keep trying to give a shout out to my wife real quick.
Speaker 5: Do you want to embarrass.
Speaker 4: Bad?
Speaker 9: We didn't hear her name, Marie McKenny, Angelina, Marie McKenny.
Speaker 10: I love you.
Speaker 5: Oh, I like Jessic's advice.
Speaker 1: That's nice.
Speaker 5: It's gonna take time.
Speaker 2: It's gonna take and you might you might have messed it up so much that she may not be coming back buddy, because she.
Speaker 1: Can't believe you. Keep trying to be persistent, Be consistent, will be smart.
Speaker 9: All right, Appreciate y'all. Appreciate y'all. Y'all following me on hit the ground.
Speaker 1: Place.
Speaker 3: That's how he had bitches in the first place, in the bed in Miami, talking.
Speaker 1: About following me on. I'm gonna give a shout out. Hello this Hi, this is Erica. Hey, good morning with your cousin for justin Hi.
Speaker 9: Family.
Speaker 10: I feel like we're all family. I let's see y'all every moment, and we are.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 10: My question is I've been with my husband for right at sixth year. Before we got married, things were off, you know, we there wasn't nobody taking score of anything. Whatever he didn't do. I picked up the flag, did it without asking questions or anything.
Speaker 9: And this bikes versus.
Speaker 10: But we got married. The first year. I can remember my first anniversary. I'm sitting at table by myself with the top of the cake from the wedding and he's outside walking the car. But it just went down here from then. So I'm just trying to see should I stay because every time he apologizes I accepted, seem like he does something else, Like he seated the first year. The second year, he just started going in on my character, trying to make me feel like I'm letting who I am. But thank god, I know who I am well, but he's just been so disrespectful and this lawyer.
Speaker 1: Well, family, listen, listen, listen, Well do you know who you are? I do?
Speaker 4: Do you?
Speaker 1: Hey? That's literally you know I'm serious.
Speaker 3: No, that's a real question, though, seriously says, do you know who you are? You stuck around for a lot and you got red flex early on, and he knows all he got to do is apologize and then you and you'll forgive him.
Speaker 1: You love him to death.
Speaker 12: Uh.
Speaker 1: He loves the convenience.
Speaker 3: He loves being able to do what he wants to do if he knows he can smooth it over with you know, whatever you want to hear.
Speaker 1: He knows what you want to hear. He knows how to get back in good graces with you. I don't think you do. I think you know who you are. I don't think you know your value. I don't think that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think you you should search for that, because that is there's no way you're supposed to be in a predicament. You win right now and you've seen all them flags.
Speaker 10: Bo damn, it is so hard kept saying work you the I'm like, oh my god, mommy, Daddy.
Speaker 1: I just so you don't know who you are?
Speaker 3: You living for everybody else. You're living for everybody else. You have to really know who you are. You have to because honestly, he don't even know who you are. If he, Daddy wouldn't be doing it, so you got to go.
Speaker 1: You got to go.
Speaker 3: Anybody talk about his family, he talks about your girl, You're gonna get me mad. I talked about you Winnsday girl.
Speaker 1: Damn, damn. I don't like that.
Speaker 5: That's true, though.
Speaker 4: I was gonna say, at least, you know, try to have a conversation with the with the brother. And but you know what, this is just just as just fix my mass and this is how I fix it right eight hundred. You need relationship advice, called Jess right now.
Speaker 1: It's the breakfast Club.
Speaker 4: Good morning everybody in sej Envy, Charlamagne, God. We are the breakfast Club now if you just join us. Of course, our co host is Jess Larry. She's here and we opened up the phone lines for just fixed by mess. If you're going through some problems, some relationship issues, Jess is here to help you.
Speaker 1: Hello, Sandy, Hey, good morning.
Speaker 12: Hey.
Speaker 4: You're going through a big problem right now, and I know what's holding you back, so you can go ahead and talk to her right now.
Speaker 10: Oh, Jess. So I am Mary. I've been married for three years and we just had our first baby last year.
Speaker 1: Congrats, congratulations, Thank.
Speaker 10: You guys and the situation that's kind of drastic. Like at first it sex was great, Like my husband and I were sex all the time. But it's been about eleven months. I didn't do our breakfast the whole time. I've tried like setting the mood, I've done it all, like, but we are not having sex. Girl, I'm done breastfeeding, like my body. I'm getting my body back right, I've lost about sixty pounds. But he's just not he's not like it's not getting up.
Speaker 1: Excuse me, Charlamagne, what you're saying? Okay, now they said, have been twelve months, you haven't had sex?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 1: Twelve?
Speaker 10: What since I got a year twelve plus nine?
Speaker 1: Okay, so y'all haven't had sex in a long time? Okay?
Speaker 3: Have you ever talked to him about it? Like you know this communication with have you to ever talked to him about it?
Speaker 1: What's wrong? Or are you embarrassed to.
Speaker 10: Get a virtual virtual therapy session like I asked him that you want to see like a sex doctor. He's a he's an introvert, like he's a black nerd. He's not really like aggressive. So I'm like, okay, baby, we can work around that. But I'm kind of like at my peak because I'm like, bro, I'm ready, like I'm needing a little bit.
Speaker 1: More, okay. And then when you said that, what did he say?
Speaker 10: He was like, okay, babe, I'll put it together. I'll try, you know, and it just feel nothing.
Speaker 3: You don't think at all that it is somebody else. I'm not trying to put that in your head. I just have to ask, because you know, I'm a therapist. Allegedly, I don't think so.
Speaker 10: I honestly don't think so. I know finances were like a big thing, you know, I know sometimes men to stress. Yeah, multiple rights things at once. I put off with the baby.
Speaker 8: Get on.
Speaker 1: Said maybe she just had a baby. He's having stressed. Maybe his penis is not she was, and you were caught off. She was talking about her damn baby. And you're going, yo, it's this penis home. You know what I'm saying. Right now, two women talking, ain't now one woman brought.
Speaker 5: Up penis, but you did.
Speaker 3: Here you go, and then now you got your man holling at you, mad at you, and all of that. Listen, all right, I'm sorry, I mean, what's you name?
Speaker 5: Sandy?
Speaker 1: Sandy?
Speaker 3: All right, Sandy, so listen yes, So when it's stressed, When a man is stressed out, it could be a number of things. Girl, you said you took off for a year. Uh so you you were home, so he had to find for the whole household. You know, I don't know what he does or what that looks like, but I know that that man is probably tired newborn baby, because I know you're tired.
Speaker 1: So y'all still take turns with the baby.
Speaker 3: I'm a him and and then sex is probably the first, not the furthest thing from his mind. But when you're struggling, it's a lot of things going on. I'm telling you you can't get it up. And I ain't got one to know. But I had a man who was stressed out before and.
Speaker 1: Could not get it up. Really I left, Yeah, you left him, damn it. Yeah he was struggling on his own, not me.
Speaker 10: Okay, okay, yeah, so I think that's what. Just be patient and just do you have a role?
Speaker 8: Do you have a toy?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I know, you asked me. Can you check you? Okay? Do you still want to be mrried? You good? You still want to stay there?
Speaker 10: I do? I mean, I'm at this point. I mean I'm at the gym every day.
Speaker 1: You're just okay.
Speaker 3: So basically you're saying you're getting this body together, and if ain't, and if if one man ain't going to take advantage, somebody else will.
Speaker 4: Take him to the doctor so he could get himself checked out because maybe they have no pills or the honey or whatever they are.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be honest. You said he a nerd. He probably in that meta having sex with the virtual reality.
Speaker 1: With and that's why I said, it has to be something I don't know. Don't put that in her mind. That might be yeah, you know what, Yeah, And I don't need not say thought about it too. You know, we ain't going there with it.
Speaker 2: When you said you're playing video games, but you're being there pumping the air. You'll shut up, man, put them dumb ass glasses on.
Speaker 1: This is what I think, This is what I think you should.
Speaker 3: I think you should honestly talk to him and tell him that you are a female, that you have needs and you understand you know, his black nerdism and all the introvert and all of that and everything is going on, but you need to be sexually satisfied some type of way.
Speaker 1: So if he can.
Speaker 3: Give you a hall pass until he gets his you know, his thing situated, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Or does he does he give good oil? What's going on? Or was he too nerdy for that?
Speaker 10: He's not a oh girl.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you got to get a hall passed if he ain't doing this.
Speaker 4: But also, you know, sometimes it's not for me because I actually like I love with my wife's predance. But sometimes when you know, men see the baby come out the vagina and the vagina open so much, and then.
Speaker 1: It turns guys off.
Speaker 3: So he gonna be turning. He still turned off right now. No, I still think there's compromises. And I'm not married. These two men are married, but I think you have to compromise. Look, if you know you ain't getting it up, you got to be sopping me up like a biscuit or something like.
Speaker 1: You have to you say, I don't like giving child, what do we like doing?
Speaker 5: Damn radio silence exactly.
Speaker 10: I mean, it's not a year, it's been a year. Anything.
Speaker 1: I don't condone cheating. I don't condone I don't condone cheating.
Speaker 3: I condone and understanding that that that needs have to be met and as long as he knows what's up, if he agrees with it. I think that y'all just need to go ahead and you know, do that another man in another woman or something.
Speaker 1: How much did your body change?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Pounds?
Speaker 1: What did you wait? Hold ups? Did you with that man?
Speaker 5: You left off? Sorry you left that off the scale?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 1: Like first of all, she wore allright, know what what did you wait before the hundred?
Speaker 10: I weighed one hundred and ninety pounds, but I mean I carry it very well.
Speaker 1: You got up to two ninety. Yes, yes, you went from one ninety to two ninety. So what you said, Jess?
Speaker 3: I just say that she's doing the right thing by being in the damn gym, and she just keep coming down and just.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh that's good that girl. Keep on coming. Get on that pen too, that with that diabetic everybody. No, I think she's doing.
Speaker 3: Good with the gym, and just keep going because the more you come down on the weight, the more the penis will go up.
Speaker 1: I think that's what it is. Now we get into it, So I love you, just stay in there, don't you. Damn.
Speaker 4: I didn't know.
Speaker 6: I thinkured that.
Speaker 1: I was like, it's you know, maybe the body transformed me. He's not turned on anymore. See you're you're a man. So this is good. I asked the question, I've never seen three hundred.
Speaker 2: You supposed to love your buddo, even if she gained a little work for sure.
Speaker 1: Not what he's saying that, You don't his penis don't. It's him he's saying.
Speaker 5: And we don't know what he looked like. He might have gained some weight too.
Speaker 1: He don't know.
Speaker 5: You know what I mean, You don't know. It might just be two big old circles. It's on top of each.
Speaker 1: We got give us. Let me talk about Jess.
Speaker 2: Oh but listen, make sure you subscribe to Jeff Llarry's podcast, Carefully Reckless on the Black Effect.
Speaker 5: iHeartRadio podcast Nework. She does just fix my mess on there every.
Speaker 1: Week every week, all right?
Speaker 3: So stoles P says Biggie wanted to squash beef between Diddy and the Locks before he died.
Speaker 5: Great segue. Not call it a Biggie small story because he was big, that's right, Yeah, great segue.
Speaker 1: Just what the mess is up? Thanks? Is the breakfast club A boarding the breakfast club morning, everybody, we are the breakfast club.
Speaker 4: We get our guest co hosts Jeess hilarious out here. Let me shout to my physician. Uh, miss Choka, thank you choker. I was sick last week and I didn't know what I had. I did COVID tests, I did everything. I had no idea, but I had strip throat. How about that?
Speaker 3: How about you around me right now? You're sitting close to me. You're gonna sit over here and say that you had stripped last week. You ain't finish your antibiotics.
Speaker 2: No, I know you didn't, and you a whole grown man, ain't no grown people still just strip throwing up. That was a little kid disease.
Speaker 1: I ain't know that evil. I think my one of my kids had it, and I gave it to me. You should have it soon.
Speaker 5: No, oh wow, you see what you're alway trying to imply what's going on?
Speaker 1: I don't know trying to imply. I know it used to be you implying. You're doing a lot of implying now what's going on? That's hilarious. All right, Well let's get to Jess with the mess. All right?
Speaker 8: But yeah, this is the room A report on the breakfast club.
Speaker 1: Honeys, get on here. I gotta say, I love Nini voice.
Speaker 3: I love that they couldn't have made it put enough a person on my intro shout, I love that.
Speaker 1: Okay. So doctor Umar stepped into the Ebony K. Williams conversation.
Speaker 3: U almost if not all Breakfast Club listeners are hip to all the dramas around in Ebony K. Williams, If you're not caught up, here's a quick rundown, a clip of Abony K. Williams telling Ayan levon Zant she would only date a bus driver if he owned the bus that was released or whatever. People condemned Ebanie for putting down working class people. Ebane then defended her decision in the original clip by going on her show The Grio and saying that people were offended because white supremacy has led black people to accept mediocrity. The clip sent people into an uproar, and she came on Breakfast Club to defend herself, where she put Envy.
Speaker 1: In his place? Why was you all right down up here like he was in? I was like, I know, you want to spin a record right now? His knuckles because he got his knuckles on his Why are you doing like that? Williams?
Speaker 3: All right, well, while she was here, MV called her out for having a white fiance who she is now no longer with, and we got the audio.
Speaker 1: Let me let me hear that. Let me hear when you start talking about all this.
Speaker 4: And I read the comments just like you did, because I wanted to prepare myself when you came up here to understand what people were mad about and understand what people are upset about. So when you're talking about all this this brother this and the black man this, and the white supremacy this and this, that and the other, that's all to the side of how you felt about that quote unquote average job.
Speaker 9: Right.
Speaker 4: The guy was like, you talk about all this about lifting a brother up and lifting this up and white supremacy and what you do for our people. And then the first thing the brother said was but your fiance was white. And I'm sitting there like, how do you talk about how much you're uplifting and how much you're going for black people, but that's.
Speaker 1: Not necessarily what you're even looking for. Well, first of all, Agent doctor Umar, damn.
Speaker 2: Him.
Speaker 1: That Charlamagne is crazy. I know, I know he called him. And this is what Amar got to say.
Speaker 16: I saw that sister on the Breakfast Club. See, we can't talk out both sides of our mouth. I didn't disagree with much of what you said. He but that's not what you said the other day's sister. You was talking down to working class blacks. You are a bourgeois feminist, and I hope the god you wasn't engaged in a white man, because I thought somebody said you was engaged to a white man. If I find out your ass was swimming in the milk, because what that tells me if you were with a damn Neanderthal snow puppy, and then you're telling me, at the end of the day, you are trying to condemn black men to justify dating white If you are a Buddy Hopper, then what you are telling me your whole rent against black men driving the bus was a justification.
Speaker 1: So you can date a white man. I hope that ain't the case.
Speaker 5: Ebony k and doctor Umar are the verses we don't need.
Speaker 2: But man, it would be amazing if Ebony invited doctor Umar to the show on the Green.
Speaker 3: You know, because you know her her uh't shelling stop showing stop? So that's gonna be I wonder how long did she talk for twenty two minutes? She reprimanded you.
Speaker 1: To two minutes.
Speaker 3: I don't know how long that episode would be if he was to come on her show The World, But I'm going to say, I love seeing you, you know, stand up and you'll be saying nothing. You don't be saying nothing, you know. I want you to stand up for yourself more. That's why I'm glad I'm here.
Speaker 1: No anything else. You don't never stand up for nobody. Even I'm glad that you did that.
Speaker 3: You know, usually you hear you, you mix, you pressure little buttons and you know, you play songs and all that, and that's nice and cute and cool. But I was like, okay, if you got a voice, you sit up for against Vinas and maryl Okay, if you got a voice, I was like, oh no, actually you didn't.
Speaker 5: You walk down.
Speaker 3: He is the most unproblematic host here. I think he's the unproblematic you know, I disagree.
Speaker 1: You want the one.
Speaker 3: Don't nobody like you? Chaw d y'all try and get me so nobody like me with you. But I'm telling you, I love to see that, all right. Neo serves ex girlfriend papers demanding paternity test.
Speaker 1: Neil has a very eventful love life.
Speaker 3: We do see that he finalizes the voice from Crystal Renee back in February, and now he's demanding a paternity test for his two alleged kids, Braiden and Brixton.
Speaker 1: Braiden and Brixton's mother is shawde banged the rice. I think that's.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 5: That sounds like something serve at Brooklyn Chold House.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know, I know, right, but no, for real, we know Shane Black, but yeah, Shawdey banged the rice.
Speaker 1: And so it's just said.
Speaker 3: Neo is confident that his oldest son, Braiden is actually his, but second guests in whether or not Brickson this is his as well.
Speaker 1: The court documents showed that he.
Speaker 3: Requested up paternity test, joint custody and flexible parenting schedule.
Speaker 1: This man want child support from this girl. This man wants child support from this girl.
Speaker 3: Man and I think I think he wants child support because Crystal.
Speaker 1: Took a lot from him in a divorce. He lost a lot, man.
Speaker 3: He lost one of their houses, one of their four houses in Georgia up to twenty thousand dollars and moving expenses one hundred and fifty thousand dollars for a new call. Neo pays twelve thousand a month for each of their three children and child spoy School's expensive for kids five thousand a month alimony man the next three years. All that that told us out one hundred and eighty thous Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, he gonna get some money from one of these I mean, for one of these girls.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 5: I ain't mad at them.
Speaker 1: I ain't mad at him either. I don't get ahead of them payments. Man, I ain't mad at them.
Speaker 3: I ain't gonna lie, but I do got a problem when when guys it's theirs until you know what I'm saying. I think he thought both of them was theirs, until I guess later something something else happened on here, like no matter of fact, I have been second guessing this one kid. I'm a little broke. Let me see now, I'm a little broke. But I'm gonna need some bread. I'm gonna need some bread.
Speaker 4: I need.
Speaker 1: I need one of y'all pay me.
Speaker 5: I don't think Neill ever be broke. I think Neil get too many publishing checks that I.
Speaker 1: Did not mean to say that.
Speaker 3: I didn't but I ain't mean to say broke, but I'm just saying a lot of his money is being taken by his ex wife, and it's like, y'all, I need some conversation for something.
Speaker 5: I get it all right.
Speaker 1: Well that is just with the mess. Guys, turn be to you. Let's watch ourselves, all right.
Speaker 4: When we come back to People's Choice mix is on Get your Requests Breakfast Club, Come Morning, Get it the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: Your mornings will never be the same.
Speaker 4: It's a fourth chance to win a VIP trip to see a live Nation concert in the city of your choice. Concert week is May tenth through the sixteenth, twenty five dollars all in tickets. Come see all your favorite artists. For entry and rules, visit Breakfast Club online dot com.