Speaker 1: Good morning usc yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo Sho.
Speaker 2: I mean the God peace to the plane. It is Tuesday, and I guess it was just hilarious. Is back? Good morning, Jess, big Jos, Good morning.
Speaker 3: What's up y'all?
Speaker 2: Big Jess? Not the little one, not the little one. How are you feeling, Jess?
Speaker 3: I feel good good? Yes, you know what I went last name?
Speaker 2: Where'd you go? Where you didn't go?
Speaker 4: I'm right, y'all, didn't I said that I was going to treat chall and you didn't come to the chop Houst Brooklyn.
Speaker 3: It was very very, very much good.
Speaker 2: Yes, it was. I went shot the Don pull over there?
Speaker 4: You did?
Speaker 2: You were tired of acting like I don't count?
Speaker 3: I'm sorry he did? Can you believe shoot?
Speaker 5: Can you just out on a Monday night?
Speaker 2: Wow? Yeah? We went outside.
Speaker 5: It was cool, way too late.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Shout to the people that Brooklyn chop House always take care of us when we had over there.
Speaker 2: They had a good brother. Don pull shoot the dom pulls so don fool last night. Yeah, he was last night. Came, he was there last night. Yes, just ain't treat though I didn't.
Speaker 7: I was.
Speaker 4: I look at the bill, I was like, dang, you ain't say it was like this. Oh yeah, he's pay for anyway if I can get you out.
Speaker 5: We had a good time, though, we had a good time.
Speaker 6: All right, Well, let's get the show crack and of course front page news, Well break down what's happening, Teslin figure will be joining us, and then get it off your chest. Eight hundred five eighty five, one oh five to one. Let's get the show crack it. And again I was telling you I had the problem with my baby seventeen months old.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I hate you, I hate you.
Speaker 6: But I went to school yesterday her blanket was there, and now she is the happiest baby ever. There's no more crime, there's no more She didn't eat that what she slept so well last night.
Speaker 5: That is all. It took.
Speaker 2: No food, no nothing, nothing. She just needed that little blankie like a lionel of Charlie Brown. Yes, and the blank he's so dirty. You gotta wash it every day because she drags it.
Speaker 6: On the floor on the playground. But it's all good as long as she wasn't crying. It's all I care about. That's right, show cracking, Let's go. It's the Breakfast Lime on beat hell it man.
Speaker 2: But if you can go out and have a night of drinks, you to some drugs on twice and you know, be up for the do morning radio. You really love what you do, right, Jeff, It's just trying to get Mike Mike's It's the one Yes morning everybody. We are the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 6: We got our guest co hosts, Jess hilarious and it's time for some front page news.
Speaker 2: Tesla figures here.
Speaker 8: Good morning, Test, Good morning, dj m B, Charlemagne the God and Jess back with us again.
Speaker 4: Good morning.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 6: Last night the Knicks lost to the Heat one on nine, one on one and didn't look good for my next break man. The heat just hit everything last night everything. They were playing good defense, but they lost. Now the Lakers beat the Warriors. I didn't stay for that game, Charlamage.
Speaker 2: I did because when I was walking in the house, the game was still long, so I watched it about. It was a good one and it was heartbreaking. I mean cause I picked the Warriors to win the championship. Before the years over three to one, but Lakers lead that series three to one.
Speaker 5: I just said that lead this to one.
Speaker 6: All right, Now we got to get into the front page. Knew that a Brownsville driver who hit a crowd of asylum seekers is charged with manslaughter.
Speaker 2: What's going on with that test?
Speaker 8: Yeah, so over the weekend, you know, we'd heard about the crowd being hit. But now they have identified who actually was the driver. So police in Texas has identified thirty four year old George Alarez as the driver who plowed into a group of people near a migrant shelter Sunday morning in Brownsville, Texas. Now, eight people died and ten were injured as a result of the crash. Alvarez has been charged with reckless driving, eight counts of manslaughter, and ten counts of aggravated assault with the deadly weapon. Now, he tried to flee the scene, but he was held down by bystanders. Authorities are waiting a toxicology report to see if he was impaired. They have not ruled out if it was intentional, and authority said that he had an extensive rap sheet. Now, the victims were migrants seeking asylum and speaking of migrants seeking asylum. Title forty two expires this Thursday, and they are expecting ten to fifteen thousand migrants at the border ready to enter the US now. President Biden has sent fifteen hundred troops to do paperwork, but Texas Governor Abbot said he is sending troops for protection, so this is kind of like a versus battle between protection and paperwork. Abbot has announced a new National Guard unit called the Texas Technical Border Force. Take a listen of what he had to say. We'll talk about on the other side.
Speaker 9: We're here today because of the impending end of Title forty two policy with the Biden administration ending Title of forty two this Thursday. President of Biden is laying down a welcome matt to people across the entire world, saying that the United States border is wide open and it would lead to an incredible amount of people coming across the border illegally.
Speaker 2: So say that again to Biden sending troops for paperwork.
Speaker 8: Yeah, so he's sending fifteen hundred troops, and he defended it by saying that there's not enough agents at the border to process of folks coming in, so he's sending them to do paperwork, data entry, not for actual law enforcement. And so Governor Governor Abbott was like, no, that's not it.
Speaker 2: In true Charlotte Magne fashions. Yeah, Biden, Biden sending those troops for protection too, He's just wording it better. That sounds crazy, even if so you said these trained troops and paperwork, they're not secretaries.
Speaker 10: That's what he said.
Speaker 8: And the Abbot was like, no, we're giving them all the tools that they need, all the webs that they need, even giving them stuff for the water, and I mean they're really he said. So Abbot is like, so this is the verses that we don't need because I think about from a military standpoint, you have two different troops who are under different commands. So I'm hoping that that itself will be a problem.
Speaker 2: And you know what I'm saying, and you're speaking from a veteran perspective to as you.
Speaker 8: From a veteran perspective, you know, I have folks, I'm a veteran, but yeah, that is that I don't know what this is gonna look like on Thursday.
Speaker 10: And then don't forget New York.
Speaker 8: A lot of these folks will be shipped right on to New York Governor Abbott is gonna be sending folks right to New York and other cities and say, you know, hey, since you believe in welcoming everybody, get ready to get a load of migrants on in the following weeks.
Speaker 2: As far as that Brownsville driver man, lock them up.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying, throw them under the jail.
Speaker 2: That there is nobody I hate that much, then I'm gonna throw my freedom out the window for them. Like, if you hate somebody that much, ignore them, But you're gonna run your car through them, and now you're about to go to prison. Yeah, lock him out.
Speaker 5: You deserve it, you earned that.
Speaker 8: And allegedly, and this is still alleged, they have not confirmed it. They said that he was shouting racial slurs.
Speaker 10: They don't know yet. That's why they're saying.
Speaker 8: They're not ruling it out if it was intentional or not, or if he was just drunk or what the deal is. So more facts should be coming out with that, you know, in the days to come. But it's just you got folks getting caught and Bob Wine, you got a lot of a lot of folks trying to get over you. There's no really any structure. People are going to be seeking asylum. How is it going to work on the spot.
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 8: President Biden is also sending asylum judges to make decisions on who should come and who should not come. So just prepare for this to be a definitely political issue, especially as we go in to twenty twenty four. And I predict uh former President Trump will also be talking about this Wednesday at his ceing in town Hall.
Speaker 2: All right, well that is front page news. Thank you, Tess. We'll see in a couple of minutes.
Speaker 10: Absolutely everybody else.
Speaker 2: To people's choice, other people's choice. Get it off your chest eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. If you need to vent phon lines of wide open and a friend of mine just hit me charlotaeh out the splash. He said, it's not lineless likeness, but the blinky flyness.
Speaker 5: Tell them thank you, We appreciate that.
Speaker 2: Charlie Brown tatorial, all right, just what to tell you, but get it off your chest.
Speaker 6: Eight hundred five eight five one. It's the breakfast club come morning.
Speaker 11: The breakfast club is your time to get it off your chest. Whether you're mad or.
Speaker 2: Black, something to get up and get something. Call up now eight hundred five eight five one O five one. We want to hear from you on the Breakfast Club. Hello, who's this?
Speaker 5: Hey?
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 5: DJ?
Speaker 12: Andvy Colo?
Speaker 13: Man?
Speaker 12: That guys and who's the guest right now?
Speaker 3: I ain't no guess this is my family now, No.
Speaker 13: No, just as honestly the best candidate for the third co host. Thank you, Funny you live. It's not even just a compliment. That's what it is, all.
Speaker 5: Right, all right, I gotta keep going it on?
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 14: All right?
Speaker 12: So Charlomagne, I just saw the last latest episode of Bland Idiots.
Speaker 13: Man, I'll be on Taylor for why.
Speaker 2: Taylor was one of the producers up here that Charlamagne be bullying? Well shut up, Ben, she's standing behind me giggling right now.
Speaker 5: Fix something, Taylor?
Speaker 2: What's that?
Speaker 5: What's that? What's that?
Speaker 12: What's that?
Speaker 7: What's that?
Speaker 12: Hey? You really was on Andrew Life.
Speaker 13: Real like you stood up for yourself.
Speaker 2: It was disrespectful, real, it was violent, It wasn't work.
Speaker 3: No, thank you, I appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Well, you want to what happened?
Speaker 3: I'm trying to figure out.
Speaker 2: Listen to if you want to find out what happened is my sperm?
Speaker 15: No way?
Speaker 2: And Brillian business is Brilliannidia's business. Breakfast club business, breakfast club business. Alkay, hello this yeah, what's up? Hand? Good morning? Get you off your chest.
Speaker 16: I need to address We ask you.
Speaker 2: We asked men, Yes, who heard you, mama?
Speaker 17: Who are reflecting a big game? But then behind the scenes they're being abaster.
Speaker 2: What's his name, Jason? What happened, Mama?
Speaker 18: It's not for me. It's in the home girl.
Speaker 5: You're not going to call it a proper authorities? What you're not going to call the proper authorities?
Speaker 16: Oh we did it today, all right.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna tell us much.
Speaker 19: The treasures are place.
Speaker 16: He thus pull up, He's thrown her to the Ground's good.
Speaker 5: On it, Jesse. If this is your homegirl, would you tell him believe.
Speaker 17: I've already held her order?
Speaker 6: Definitely call the police, like Charlamage said, document everything, and if he puts hands on he should be arrested.
Speaker 4: Absolutely exactly looking on because this obvious think the first time this happened, so like he's definitely been doing this.
Speaker 16: This is repeated beating what I'm saying.
Speaker 17: It's only giving you word and.
Speaker 6: Don't try to be a superhero yourself. Don't try to go up there and and fight. Now, you call the police unless you exactly.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's why we talk about the gun training. You said, it's why it's good to have gun license all that. Protect yourself. You a young woman, gotta protect yourself.
Speaker 2: Absolutely. Hello this envy, what's up?
Speaker 15: Trip?
Speaker 5: He says, what's happening, Jess? Hilarious?
Speaker 4: Drunk his health and it's not a gas co host. I'm a part of the family. I'm about to tell you that again, Tray if I see.
Speaker 5: Well, well yeah, what's that? And it just makes me suck?
Speaker 12: What love girl?
Speaker 10: How you I'm good?
Speaker 4: How you doing?
Speaker 19: Don't act like that because you you were cool when I met you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but remember you said you didn't like me enough, Like it's it's a little stench there when you when you speak my name.
Speaker 2: So, oh you met you met driving bodcast festival. You probably even remember, Yeah, you took.
Speaker 19: Right okay, because she was like four to and I thought it was like six three.
Speaker 3: She said, oh big, Jess.
Speaker 2: She said, she said you look a little average, so she doesn't remember. She said, you look average, typical, mediocre, stuck in the big tree.
Speaker 19: One thing about me.
Speaker 2: I'm fine, okay, draft what you want your hour being fine?
Speaker 19: Y'all just have a main issues.
Speaker 2: You can't about it.
Speaker 20: We called thought I met the one y'all.
Speaker 2: Call that tell us about the butch droning telling a bus driver he ghosted you.
Speaker 17: Yeah you don't.
Speaker 19: I don't want a bust driver.
Speaker 2: But driver was saying, but stroe Okay, oh technically you need a butt driver. Oh my god. Right, if you want to button, give me champ travel. Listen what happened?
Speaker 5: Why he goes to so?
Speaker 21: I know why he goes to the nail so because you out the game was trash. He goes to me because I'm hanging out with his other guy once he do music for.
Speaker 12: Me and a boy doing strictly doing music together. We can just talking. Come to find out the boy I was always on his boys friend for a whole.
Speaker 5: Year, damn. And he was a little side piece.
Speaker 4: Yeah I didn't even know.
Speaker 20: Yeah, I'm not.
Speaker 19: Gonna allow the five piece.
Speaker 7: You know what I did?
Speaker 12: What his boyfriends that he.
Speaker 2: Goes to me, you humped you? You humped his boyfriend. This is hump his whitefriends is they call that three D?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 2: If you sleep with you sleep with one guy and slept with his boyfriend. They call that three D in your community. Do you have a gay dictionary or something?
Speaker 3: Look you teaching traves something like did I get it?
Speaker 13: Three D?
Speaker 2: Are D travel? Who is better than? Who is better?
Speaker 5: Don't buy us now?
Speaker 1: You want?
Speaker 5: You want to buy?
Speaker 2: Say who's better?
Speaker 10: Trive, Well, I like the other I'm sad.
Speaker 5: Be honest with you. They ran through you.
Speaker 2: They ran through you, bro, Bro, he is a traveling If you and your man run through something, you know what I mean? You you know you you ain't come out on the receiving and the good receiving, and you don't know what receiving. What Travis came out, He probably do know.
Speaker 3: He's speaking about it lots, you know.
Speaker 2: Get it off your chest eight hundred and five eight five one five if you need to hit us up now, it's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 11: Good morning, the Breakfast Club. This is your time to get it off your chest. Eight hundred and five eighty five one o five one. We want to hear from you on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 22: Hello.
Speaker 4: This that's creation hild laying down he lane, good morning, what's.
Speaker 1: Hi?
Speaker 16: Oh my god, I can't believe.
Speaker 15: I got through.
Speaker 23: I just want to tell you, guys, I love what you're doing.
Speaker 19: J In Charlemagne.
Speaker 17: I actually came to your ev and Atlanta on the twenty second the Mental Health for.
Speaker 2: The Black Effect Festival. No, that was the Black Effect Podcast Festival.
Speaker 17: Yes, I love you because I have a I have a two book on mental health.
Speaker 2: Oh h no, you know what I do a mental health expo in October. But what you came to in Atlanta was the Black Effect Podcast.
Speaker 17: Ye, yes, I loved it. I just want to say thank you guys for everything that you do.
Speaker 22: I listened to you in the morning, didn't fully brightening up my day.
Speaker 17: And I would love you guys to check out my book.
Speaker 15: It up.
Speaker 22: Allow me to see it to you.
Speaker 2: What is it the Mental Health Recharge or something?
Speaker 4: No, my book.
Speaker 19: I'm a children's author.
Speaker 17: My book is called Jazzlin Dancing Vivo.
Speaker 5: Oh okay, okay, all mayn't be listening to me, and I would love to.
Speaker 17: Send if I would love to send my book a couple of books to your girls.
Speaker 19: I know you both have girls.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hold's on, all right, We'll put you on hold and give you the address and all that.
Speaker 16: Absolutely, Thank you guys.
Speaker 20: So much what you're doing.
Speaker 2: Because somebody had gave me a children's book about mental health. I got it at the house. Now that's why it's called the mental health recharge or something. Hello.
Speaker 16: This this is Jazz from Fas, North Carolina.
Speaker 2: Heiny jazz, good morning, Get it off your chest.
Speaker 16: I just want to dan about income limits.
Speaker 12: First off, y'all, I'm thinking.
Speaker 17: I'm a single malmas three. I make a year. I'm being told I don't make enough money or I make too much money to get any kind of help.
Speaker 22: But I don't.
Speaker 14: I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 17: Every time I get goes somewhere else. I paint out here, I can build. I paid all this stuff and I can't get any help.
Speaker 6: And like, why if you make sixty five thousand dollars and you got three kids, that's not enough money.
Speaker 17: And I was told that I make too much for income bays housing, I make too much personal stamps. I get child care assistance, but I still have to pay five hundred dollars a month, so it's the childcare.
Speaker 5: Damn.
Speaker 22: Like what it's like this, I literally have to quit my job is.
Speaker 17: Absolutely nothing to get help. And that's praise. I have a bachelor's street, like I'm working my foot offs to show my girls what life is supposed.
Speaker 5: To be like.
Speaker 2: But I am underwater, and I respect your grind and I respect your hustle. But this is why people who always say you got to get a college degree and that's going to lead to some guaranteed upward more.
Speaker 5: Guys, that's not true.
Speaker 17: They absolutely divide, like I'm I got a bath degree. I't certified, no assistant. I'm in real estate school. I started working on my master's. But you know, life get in the ways and stuff like that. With three kids, Like my girls are three.
Speaker 12: And nine, what is it?
Speaker 2: Daddy's a daddy fan any money?
Speaker 17: I mean, they do what they can, but it's always, you know, excuse it, and sometimes I don't have it. Even when they don't have it, I gotta find it. You're not having it doesn't mean that I don't need it.
Speaker 2: We got just a liars here. She's a young female entrepreneur. Don't just sit there drunk jazz. Give us some advice.
Speaker 3: First of all, hey, how you doing, girl? Take them downtown? What's going on?
Speaker 2: Take them down trying to do what to the police station? Put them on papers. That's what she means as.
Speaker 17: I mean, okay, here be out right. Yes, like I'm yes, I'm struggling and I want to get a head. But that puts them in a struggle.
Speaker 22: Too, and they don't want.
Speaker 2: I get it jazz, But why you can't about their struggle? That that's your kids.
Speaker 6: At the end of the day, your kids gotta eat, your kids need clothes, your kids gotta.
Speaker 2: Be putting activities. Your kids need school, your kids need backpacks and pins and all the other things that kids need.
Speaker 6: You're not taking that money for yourself. You're not going to the store buying Chanelle and Ermez and Birkins.
Speaker 2: You putting this on your kids. That's why it's called support. Child they laid down with you. They should be paying half the babies.
Speaker 3: Look at girl, You know how many people gonna look at you crazy? Don't the righty care? But nobody look at them. What are we talking about?
Speaker 2: Look?
Speaker 3: Child support.
Speaker 4: It's been a stigma put on it because a lot of women use it against men, like you know, for different reasons, like that's not for what it's really for. You need help. You have three children and three dance two dance. However, many that ain't doing what they need to do. That's that's what the court is there for. Absolutely, No, it's not about hoody.
Speaker 2: Look at you.
Speaker 4: They was looking at you that night. They made them babies the different way, right, baby Daddy.
Speaker 17: Like Eager, I was married. One of them were currently going through a divorce.
Speaker 2: So it's not like it's never had to do.
Speaker 6: But in this situation, Jazz I would put I would put them on on child's to get your money. You shouldn't be struggling out here doing everything that you're trying to get your master's, going to real estate school, working and all this for three babies and these other three guys who I'm shoking.
Speaker 5: Tone, come downtown like es said.
Speaker 2: Want somebody going through a divorce. Yeah, I stay a fault, all right, jazz I hope, hope you.
Speaker 5: Take him downtown like Jess said.
Speaker 17: DJ and be taking DMS. I need for credit.
Speaker 2: Help. I got you downtown, Jesus.
Speaker 5: That was fast.
Speaker 2: Get that child, and then I'm gonna see you the address to downtown.
Speaker 5: That head just down too.
Speaker 2: You gotta go downtown. I ain't get it, Jazz, But all right, still waiting again, my love, Thank you? All right, tround Brown, all right, we'll get it off your chest eight one five one and shout shout to the credit dude who watch fixing people's credit.
Speaker 6: If you ever needed, he's there for you, guys. Just follow him on Instagram or associal media whatever.
Speaker 4: Yes, I want you to go downtown with you over there strut when you like down town.
Speaker 10: Like, yo, what is going on?
Speaker 2: Sometimes you just gotta ignore him, Just just ignore him. I understand what you meant. Like, Yo, that is the thing, Jess. We got just with the mess. You got to tease for us. Oh my god.
Speaker 4: Yes. So look last night, right, I saw Charlemagne old face before he got with the his cosmetologist dermatologist.
Speaker 2: Yes, and all that time I thought it was make up. Yo.
Speaker 4: It was given very much like the cast of the Wire. He had a Baltimore struggle face. Oh my god, way worst it is malikiyo. I'm talking about dark eyes like a little raccoon.
Speaker 3: I was like, God, what is this given?
Speaker 2: I felt so bad. Family, I was like, I see what's going on?
Speaker 3: You know why you had the old face transplant?
Speaker 2: When we come back, just with the message next breakfast club, good board, the breakfast club morning. Everybody is clean. J n V Charlomagne the God. We are the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 6: We got our guest co host Jess Hilarious here indeed ye and let's get to Jest with the mess.
Speaker 2: This is the room a report on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 4: Honeys get jay Z's alleged son, Rameyer Saturn sad saturnth weight that's funny.
Speaker 2: Wait, no, you you read it and say even with your list, but you will mess this up.
Speaker 4: Sat Turn Wait files new Supreme Court motion to force jay Z into taking a paternity test. Now, Rameya, you know he've been trying to prove that he is this guy's son for over ten years. He first said it in twenty eleven. It was originally filed back then. Ramya claimed jay Z had an a failed his mother back in the nineties and has been petitioning for a paternity test since the case was first fouled. He wants the case on sales state and jay Z has kept it under wraps to avoid taking a paternity test.
Speaker 3: It's like, what y'all think the standpoint is on that, because for me, it's like, you know.
Speaker 2: He got to be what like thirty years old? You got to his thirties. Oh yeah, he's definitely my He's not gonna get no money from from hole. But I don't know. I mean, I think so that he just wants to know if jehovah's his dad. Yeah, yeah, yeah, Jehovah. Jehovah is a rapper, I said, because.
Speaker 4: He wanted to say jay Z. But then he say yeah, yeah, he didn't mean to, So we can edit that out.
Speaker 2: Because Jesus got a lot of sons, so get in line.
Speaker 5: Ok.
Speaker 21: Yeah.
Speaker 4: But to be honest, what's crazy is I found the picture uh where he looked just like his aleegend man.
Speaker 5: Don't look nothing like she did a smile.
Speaker 14: Yo.
Speaker 2: If somebody didn't say, oh that guy saying he's jay Z's son, y'all would never say that they look nothing like that serious Jones. No, no, seriously, look at this. You can tell that's a Fari. Look at that's Afari Man's that's one of the actors on Power.
Speaker 4: He still looked like he Yo, it's given somebody Tyler Perry's not there. But to be honest, they got the same teeth. When you got the same teeth as a nigga, no for real, when you got the same teeth as a person that is I do.
Speaker 2: I do feel like this, and why would you keep it up? Why would you keep it up? You're thirty one years old and you're still saying that this guy is.
Speaker 6: Just But I would say this or if I was a young or he's not young man, But if I was, if I was a gentleman and my mom or or the hood told me Jay is my pops, I would want to know.
Speaker 2: I would want to know just for myself. Yeah. But if I'm jay Z and I don't think it's I'm not taking no DNA test though.
Speaker 4: The mom Like, what is the mom doing? Because it's just rod men, But is the mom trying to like, I don't know, you can't get.
Speaker 2: And I'm not even just talking about him. He just wants to know. I don't know.
Speaker 5: I'm not even just talking about him.
Speaker 2: But if you find out your mom was smashing somebody who had some status and some wealth and you can know where your pops was, You're probably gonna be like, yo, that person could part. Yeah, I don't believe this story.
Speaker 4: Some think that jay Z should just take it if he's confident that it is not his son, and then some people.
Speaker 2: Just Jake not he just want.
Speaker 6: Jay can't take it, because if Jay takes that test, it's going to be a thousand kids out there that says, well, Jay's my dad, Jay's my dad is going to start a whole smashed my mother.
Speaker 2: Cause yeah, remember what he said on do it again? That was kicked out. He kicked out. She can't, so he can't do it. He cannot do that. I just want to let y'all know pol video. Hey yo, everybody, mad mothers was in the big video said grandmother's in the big pimper video right now.
Speaker 3: Yes, nasty, real nasty.
Speaker 4: Anyway, Cardi B is seizing six hundred and forty dollars from Tasha K.
Speaker 23: Bro K.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, why y'all put that in it? Say, now, she's forty forty thousand.
Speaker 3: We talk about Tasha K Honey, not Tasha Saint Patrick.
Speaker 4: You funny. It is six hundred and forty dollars, sir, from Tasha Ky and she still owes her millions after losing a defamation lawsuit. So Tasha Ka has been doing everything out of power not to pay cardy Be this money. We know she acting like she broke you know she's doing that. So she went to Molly. Yo, she left the gut She's sick.
Speaker 3: I mean, she is crazy. She left the country not to pay.
Speaker 4: Cardi b not to pay she Cardi saw to recover three million, eight hundred sixty eight thousand, seven hundred and fifty three dollars from Tasha K Cardi.
Speaker 2: You know you're not getting that money now, but Cardi gonna do that. Cardi gonna make sure she get every last dime. She gonna, Yeah what she did, six hundred and forty six dollars. When you lose the lawsuit and you can't pay it, they've gone. She's gonna be a Miley for a long time. Who's bought petty Cardy of fifty?
Speaker 4: I think fifty because Cardi didn't even want to do this to this girl. What you mean listen, yo?
Speaker 2: She well, sheaf they both of my petty level? She asked her.
Speaker 3: Yo, She asked her?
Speaker 2: So many times?
Speaker 4: Did she asks her like, YO, take this just relaxed, like, don't keep my name out your mouth, take this down, you asked her? She asked you twice to do that, and then even when she won the lawsuit, she said, I didn't I don't even want to be doing this to another black woman. But it's like you ain't you keep antagonizing that and y'all got to open. Sasha K still to this day runtime out talks about Cardi. Never stopped. So it's like, I don't know's I think fifty petty, You ain't got to do nothing to fifty.
Speaker 5: That's why I said, when it comes to situations like this, man, don't laugh.
Speaker 2: Learn like all you YouTubers and folks with blogs top spreading rumors and false stories about people, because all of this could have been avoided if she would have respected, you know, like Jess said, you know Cardy's wishes, whishes early on, and I'm sure she got to see some desists early on from Cardi's lawyers, but she probably ignored that and kept going.
Speaker 5: So you know, yep, so she is.
Speaker 3: Taking on her YouTube checks.
Speaker 4: That's what it is. And Sasha K been around on youte for a seconds, so yeah, it looks like she's gonna be BAROUCHI.
Speaker 2: All right, Well that is just with the mess.
Speaker 6: Now when we come back, we got Front page News, and then after that we're gonna take some phone calls. Eight hundred five eighty five one O five one, Charlamage and I were talking about Jess behind her back. It was actually about you and your baby daddy, and we were impressed the way that your relationship is and how wrong you guys are, and that you, you know, you look at each other like brother insists, and that you.
Speaker 2: Actually that's crazy. That's the part I thought was a little shit, shut up.
Speaker 6: Let you actually call him bro when he calls you sais, which is pretty dope. So we want to know eight hundred and five eight five one oh five to one. Do you guys out there have a relationship like that with your baby mama your baby daddy?
Speaker 2: Well, ye're that cool? You call each other bro? You got a baby says you got a baby daddy brother or baby mama's sister.
Speaker 6: Yes, we would. We want to talk about that when we come back. It's the Breakfast Club. Go morning, front page News is next.
Speaker 2: Warning everybody, It's DJ MV Charlamagna.
Speaker 13: God.
Speaker 2: We are the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 6: What I realized today is sometimes you should not go out on school nights. And these two individuals right here, just the drunk. I'm going to go into the tension later on because you guys went out last day and.
Speaker 4: It's of uh, I'm literally in dissension right now because I'm suffering over here.
Speaker 2: But it's okay though, Oh my god, thank you so much. This is the new.
Speaker 4: I'm so glad you asked me what it was.
Speaker 2: That's it was all right either way.
Speaker 4: It's this the new. I went to Saphori yesterday and I got this new glitter jel stuff. It's really nice.
Speaker 5: I like it.
Speaker 2: It's Crown Royal purple and master the bag it's not.
Speaker 4: He put it down.
Speaker 19: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness, Teslam, good morning, Test, Good morning Jess Hilarius's I guess so, Teslan Figuo, please help us out. Let's get in some front page news. These guys are twisted. They drunk. I don't know what's going on.
Speaker 10: Yeah, they still sink o'domayo? Have you sing odomayon mayo?
Speaker 6: The last night, the Lakers beat the Warriors one on four, one on one. They lead the series three one. That he beat the Knicks one on nine to one oh one. They lead the series three one as well.
Speaker 13: Hopefully.
Speaker 6: I think I'm gonna go to the NXT game this week. But what else you got, Test? We got to talk about Biden's approval rating.
Speaker 8: Yes, so in ABC News Washington Post Pole found that two weeks after President Biden came out and announced his re election campaign, his approval ratings sank even lower. Biden's approval rate did to thirty six percent, down from February and just below his previous low in twenty twenty two. Fifty six percent disapprove of the job that the president has done so far, and the majority of the Democrats survey fifty eight percent, said they would rather Democrats pick someone else to be the nominee. But there are some warning signs also for former President Donald Trump as well. That same pole indicated that they believe that Biden and Trump are too old to run.
Speaker 10: So the bottom line is all poles across.
Speaker 8: The board are not interested in Biden and Trump's rematch and saying they're too old.
Speaker 10: You know so, but what But what is the alternative that? Before anative?
Speaker 2: Who else?
Speaker 6: People are saying that they don't want those people running. Isn't this a democracy where we get to decide?
Speaker 5: No, it's not, and it's a damn shame.
Speaker 2: America don't have any other options because we're in the two party system. Folks don't really want Trump, Folks don't really want Biden. We just stuck with what we've got, and that's a damn shame.
Speaker 8: It's given very much like ex boyfriend that refuses to leave and you know, forcing you to stay in the relationship.
Speaker 2: It's said, no, ex boyfriend with a four inch penis, and you keep saying.
Speaker 5: More more, more, like it's all.
Speaker 7: I got.
Speaker 2: Everything around.
Speaker 4: It's a lot of deflection.
Speaker 2: All right, let's talk about black unemployment rate mean rates, yes.
Speaker 8: Yeah, so let's talk about black unemployment. It hit a record low for the second consecutive month in April. Now, according to data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, only four point seven percent of black workers in the US didn't have a job and we're looking for one. But despite the good news, the thing is, this report showed that black men were departing the labor force at the fastest pace in three years.
Speaker 10: Meanwhile, black women, who have a.
Speaker 8: Slower recovery, which means it's harder for them to recover from, you know, when economics are in a bad place.
Speaker 10: They had substantial gains to share.
Speaker 8: Black women who were employed increased to sixty one percent in April from sixty percent in March. Now, the percent of black men who were employed failed to sixty four percent from sixty six percent. So the bottom line is, let me just translate that to make it simple. Black women they're finding more opportunities. Black men are finding less opportunities. So my thoughts on that, guys, is, you know, instead of the last two weeks, you know, talking about who dates a bus driver?
Speaker 10: Who didn't date a bus driver?
Speaker 8: It would have been great, you know, if something like this could have went viral to talk about, you know, what is happening with black employment, what is happening with black men and being able to find, you know, opportunities. Just to point out, there are four causes on why black men cannot find employment, and I guess what, none of those have anything to do with being lazy. The number one reason is discrimination and social isolation.
Speaker 2: That's real. And you said something else in there too, tas a lot of people are just quitting the work for us all together. And I wonder it is because all these conversations people be screaming about ownership, ownership, ownership, and you know, folks is quitting the work for us to start businesses that don't nobody care about.
Speaker 5: You got a whole lfb from.
Speaker 2: That that's literally what it is.
Speaker 4: It's like like, that's what social media and that's where I say a lot of influencers have done. They make it uncool to work, to go a bunch of clock or whatever. That's why I always say the philosophy of the Internet being taken away, then then what Chuck gonna did? Everybody gotta go clocking somewhere because how we all gonna make it? And then a lot of people movie grabbing businesses have been not business minded. It's a whole mindset. You can't just like you said, grab an LLC and think, oh, you're going to meet you know, you got to take a lot of ours to be an entrepreneur.
Speaker 2: I'm entrepreneur.
Speaker 4: I'm one.
Speaker 3: I know, you know what I'm saying. I own a lot of businesses ownership.
Speaker 8: And to that point, when you said you know a lot of folks are quitting, keep in mind that's not in the actual number. So when we say when people say, oh the employment rate is down, you know for black people, they have all these jobs they're getting out of the market, so it's not included and who's actually employed. In other words, if you start a business and you have no income coming in. Technically you're unemployed, you don't have any money, but that's not included in that number. So you'll hear a lot of debates saying, oh, you know, especially as we get into campaign season.
Speaker 10: On what you know, black people have jobs and the unemployment rate is down.
Speaker 8: But no, no, no, it's not including that doesn't mean that folks have income and that they have jobs.
Speaker 10: And you're absolutely right with that. Just when you start a business.
Speaker 8: I've been self employed for over a decade and I posted on my Instagram the other day showing my Uber in two thousand, just four five years ago, I had the Uber and that was going from having a over three hundred employees, over one hundred thousand a month in payroll and guess what I had to do Uber three hundred and sixty.
Speaker 10: Eight of the trips in the bank.
Speaker 8: So to run your business, there's a lot that you will do that you don't think you will have to do, especially as a as a mother.
Speaker 5: What's the last regular job you had? Just then you used to work at a mortgazine.
Speaker 3: Nah, So I was lying a goo that but yeah, that telling.
Speaker 2: People, I said, you just used to work in the mortuary. You've been you like, yeah, yeah, I worked at I had a miss.
Speaker 4: I was a PRP counselor, so I used to work with kids and I realized, like, I don't like them like that. Soon I was like, all right, cool, I gotta get out of here, and I started to do comedies. I did go to school for mortuary science, and I didn't work at the more. We had to do clinicals and that's when I didn't come back.
Speaker 5: Oh, you had to work on it actual, like do the whole.
Speaker 4: Involvement process, and yeah, you put too much in. Then limb still move. I mean the body is dead, but they still moves, and I can't deal with that. I was like, Yeah'm gonna be a comedian.
Speaker 2: But well, thank you Tells. We appreciate you absolute and make sure you subscribed to Tendling Figurel's podcast This Great Shot No Chase of podcasts on the Black Beat Guy Heart Radio podcast network. All right, now, you know, Charlemagne and I were talking behind the scenes, and we were talking about your relationship with your baby daddy. You know, you know I always tell Jess, I said, man her and her baby father's room. They got like the coolest cold parenting relationship I've ever seen in my life. Like, I've never seen two parents co parent the way that just in Rome do.
Speaker 5: And but but I found out something interesting. What's that your baby daddy call you sis?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, saying like that. You don't you don't like it?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, it's just it's it's just unusual, you know, think so like I do. I mean I called him sis too, But.
Speaker 2: But yeah, he definitely calls me.
Speaker 3: You've been calling me sis for a long time now, for like like three years.
Speaker 4: He looks at me like a big sister. Honestly, it's the most unusual thing ever. I'm not gonna say it's weird.
Speaker 2: It's definitely not the norm, but it is unusual. Got a whole ten year old, we did.
Speaker 3: Eleven eleven, We got an eleven year old.
Speaker 2: I know, it's it's it's like that.
Speaker 4: But this guy can like literally walk into my mother's house and notice I said, my mother's not mine and going refrigerator like that's her son. You know, my son's dad lost his mom, so like, you know, that's that's what he's been looking for. And women like since that happened, and my mom did a great job with you know, nursing him and like, you know, just nurturing him, being a good not nursing, but nurturing him, you know, because that's what Room legs.
Speaker 5: That's but how do you explain that?
Speaker 2: You you say, that's your mom's son, but that's your baby's father. But yet he calls you sister.
Speaker 4: Yeah, m so my nephew. So my son is my nephew and my son and it's Room calling me right now, let's call.
Speaker 6: Can we call room? We can call room when we comes room. And also we want to take your calls eight hundred five A five one O five one. Do you have a similar situation with your baby daddy your baby mom? That y'all that tight because we listened earlier this morning and and that one woman she wasn't cool with any of her baby daddy. They weren't no money, they weren't helping her at all. So people would love to know how y'all got like this. Yeah, and we'll talk about it when we come back. And what's with your baby daddy?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're gonna speak, we speak the brosis. What do you call me? Bye? We're gonna speak to Rome.
Speaker 3: That's his name.
Speaker 4: My siblings slash baby daddy ups were stupid.
Speaker 2: We're gonna talk. We're gonna talk to where we come back. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club. Every September, the biggest names in music take the stage at our iHeartRadio Music Festival.
Speaker 17: To night.
Speaker 2: On one stage every day, but only one station tells the stories from our perspective. Listen to the Black Information Network now in New York on AM sixteen hundred or anywhere you go.
Speaker 24: Alan So definitely saying heavy delay starting to build up there and on the l I E and Queen's westbound. They did finally wrap up that crash by Eggs in nineteen would have Ben Boulevard there for almost two hours. But the bad news is you're still so back for Utopia. Parkway over at the GW Bridge forty for the upper thirty, for the Lower Lincoln sporty, the Holland's forty from one to nine thirty minutes from the turnpike. I'm Bernie Viterer from the WR newsroom.
Speaker 2: This report is sponsored by expresspros dot Com.
Speaker 24: Heading out of New Jersey and into Staten Island on the Outer Bridge crossing, there is a disabled the box truck. The right lane is blocked off on the outer Bridge again heading into Staten Island, so definitely saying heavy delay starting to build up there and on the Lye and Queen's westbound. They did finally wrap up that crash by Eggs in nineteen Woodhaven Bulevardo's there for almost two hours. But the bad news is you're still so back for utopia. Parkway over at the gw Bridge forty for the upper thirty for the Lower Lincoln sporty, the Holland's forty from one to nine thirty minutes from the turnpike. I'm Bernie Viter from the wr newsroom.
Speaker 2: Take the stress out of your job search.
Speaker 25: Visit expresspros dot com for jobs from a variety of industries.
Speaker 2: With access to all of your favorite radio stations. I go by the name of Shalamaine God No, it's a cruise show Street are all of the bumps in the lifetime event a hard rady over? Is it possible? The best free, dangerous morning show the breakfast club early in.
Speaker 14: The morning and let it n you don't give a matter what time because of the broller or wait, never back down time. It's okay.
Speaker 5: X E L Jacob x E L.
Speaker 14: Jacin pray for my demons. Feel like I got you every time I step up on can not get vunerable or knowing in the sounds of the storm when it comes. You understand, I can't take her everywhere, going having in the field like the children on the corner. I can hear your tears when they drop over the farm, getting mad at yourself because you can't leave me alone.
Speaker 5: Y'all's up, famous, but ain't.
Speaker 14: What we're doing. Travel around your round over the phone out in tails. I'll get my varna out of your cub. When you drunk, you tell me exactly how you feel, exactly.
Speaker 2: Warning everybody inj NV Charlamagne the God. We are the breakfast Club.
Speaker 6: We got our guest co host, Jess Hilarious here and if you're just joining us, we were talking about.
Speaker 2: Jess and her baby daddy room and their relationship. A lot of people called up this morning.
Speaker 6: Actually two people called up and said they had bad relations with their baby daddy. Said they don't help out, they don't pay any money, and it's just not good.
Speaker 2: And you've never seen a co parenting relationship the way Jess and Rome have, Like they got the coolest co parenting relationship.
Speaker 5: They got to show that they do on YouTube.
Speaker 4: YouTube pans and therapy in the second season, But the first season is just as good as the second one. The second one we sitting down with couples trying to help them create healthy boundaries and healthy environments for their kids parents.
Speaker 2: Now, the only thing I found odd about their relationship is that Rome is room on the phone, Rooms on the phone, rong rong, Come.
Speaker 5: On wrong, come on peace king now room.
Speaker 2: I heard Oh with her just talking yesterday and she was saying, how you call her sis?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Now you done shot her club up? Y'all got a whole ten year old. First of all, why do you call her siss?
Speaker 7: Because the situation different now, and we built to that point. But it's like I looked at her really like a sister family member, be.
Speaker 12: Said, take the kid, await man is different. It's hard to explain. Some people call it weird, but I don't know.
Speaker 6: It's no more sexual. It's just that's my sister. That's the you know, that's my love. I killed somebody from m but I ain't shooting the club up again. I think y'all sould me's wrong.
Speaker 12: Yeah, but you know what it is. Sexual and yeah, that's just what.
Speaker 6: It is, you know, know, But how did y'all get to that point though, because most people don't get to that point How did y'all get to that point where you guys are damn near as friends? Y'all focus on your future, your life, the business, the baby, the family.
Speaker 4: But y'all can still do your thingro has been through a lot of things, and like he he don't really have in a safe space enough. You got to provide like a safe space for a man to even open up and become vulnerable, because that's not what they do, especially they don't, you know. And and I was the first female that just didn't run from his whole story, didn't judge him, always helped him. Now he has a best friend and she you know, they they cool, but like it's a little bit more hands on with me, Like and after all the feelings and getting past them, he we became friends on that.
Speaker 13: You know.
Speaker 4: I was like a therapist family or whatever. And he the same foot. Well, he don't really do nothing for me in that aspect, you know you don't.
Speaker 2: But yeah, that is that is big wrong.
Speaker 12: What's that elaborate on that you take out all the emotions and are feeling yeah, and you can be yeah.
Speaker 5: But one of the.
Speaker 7: Biggest problems we did have that we was able to overcome as well. Well, Jackson did like over that boundary, the little bit like in relationships.
Speaker 2: What you mean, she'll she'll run up on girls you messing with?
Speaker 12: No, no, and she she want to be she will want to be in it two months and then I used to used to make me mad because I always feel like I mind my business when it comes to you. Oh, even when she realized that it took that away, it became even better.
Speaker 2: Ah. So you're trying to higher out a chicken. She's telling you, now, I don't like shorty, shorty, did Shorty that she dived into your relationship?
Speaker 19: Just no, no, no, no, no, no, not even necessarily that right, let me tell him what.
Speaker 4: It is wrong, because you're talking a little slow. You just woke up obviously. Look, this is the thing that room room will be in a relationship. And then Rome will introduced me to these girls. Rome will want me to build a nice, little cool relationship with them. And then when things start happening because he's not able to be faithful a lawyer or whatever, then damn. It's yeah, then it's they they then I got and then they break up with him, and now when he being with him, I gotta.
Speaker 2: Beef with him. And it's like no, but now it's I'm not your business.
Speaker 13: But you called me.
Speaker 4: You put me in the business. But don't be in a business too damn much. Don't be saying like I'd be giving a damn that much. I just give a damn about you like you be introducing me. That's how I end up cool with all the baby mamas, you know what I'm saying, Like, and they cool, and I love his kids like and even girls they didn't have babies with a lot of them were cool.
Speaker 2: But then he moved bing bing bing bing bing. Here it is like, dang, what happened to shorten? Don't worry about it.
Speaker 4: You move on with me.
Speaker 2: I don't know what you do.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's what it is.
Speaker 2: I want to know how many more relationships are out there, like justin Rome, Like how many people got baby daddy brothers?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 2: You know, because you got a baby daddy brother, you know what I mean, And you got a baby mama's sister. But it takes a lot.
Speaker 19: You gotta com I think it's a lot.
Speaker 12: I just think it's not and people are to put it to the world because of being does be not the first person to do this?
Speaker 5: I know that for I've never seen it.
Speaker 2: I think, you know, I've just never seen it evolve go from a baby mama, uh to to you know, Oh, that's like that's my sister and y'all really hold each other down like that. I think let's take some calls. Let's say, Roman, I appreciate you, I know you. We just woke you up. We appreciate you for checking in. Brother, appreciate and Rome. You're a great father. Man, You're a great father. I love the way you hold it down for your son.
Speaker 15: Man.
Speaker 17: I appreciate that, man, Thank you, Thank you having a birthday.
Speaker 2: Eight hundred and five. Do y'all have a similar situation with like that out there? Are you and your baby mama? You and your baby daddy? That cool? That is the question?
Speaker 6: Eight hundred five eighty five one O five one. I'll be honest, I couldn't. There's no way my wife could move on.
Speaker 2: I could see it with somebody else being happy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, really said that is.
Speaker 2: But now that's what it's like going away. But We're gonna talk about it when we come back. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, owing everybody, see Envy, Charlamagne the God. We are the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 6: We got Jess Hilarious here our guest co host, and we were talking about our relationship with her baby daddy room and she was telling us how the relationship came together, how it's so tight they call each other bro and sis. She's even a part of when you know, he meets somebody new, she becomes a friend to the new relationship.
Speaker 5: And I've never seen anything like it.
Speaker 4: I don't like the way you're putting that, Like it's like I'm like a third wheel, a friend, like a home girl.
Speaker 2: What about when wouldn't get people back?
Speaker 5: They PlayStation?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, please no, no, no, no no, what happened?
Speaker 4: Please allegedly come on, baby daddy, come.
Speaker 5: On, go listen.
Speaker 2: But I've never seen a situation like Rome and Jess, and I think it's very dope. But I just never saw a baby's father call his baby mama sis, you know what I mean. And I've never heard a baby mama call her baby daddy bro right, Like I've never seen a relationship evolved to that to go from baby mama, baby dad the brother.
Speaker 5: That's right, you know, so that's interesting to me. Hello, who's this?
Speaker 7: Hi?
Speaker 16: Did you?
Speaker 7: Hey?
Speaker 2: Nissa? Good morning? Do you have a baby daddy that?
Speaker 17: Yeah, I don't have the one baby, but yeah, we were married for twenty years, we've been divorced for fifteen years. I think I just told my age.
Speaker 16: So we're best friends.
Speaker 17: I can call him, hey, my card won't start. I need you close, don't get healed, and he's gonna come through for me, my best friend.
Speaker 2: But do you call him your brother though?
Speaker 7: You?
Speaker 2: Is that your baby daddy brother?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 17: No, that's a little weird.
Speaker 12: But my super best friend.
Speaker 2: Like he did. Why you can't just be super best friends? Jess Yo, I roam said it one day and I went with it.
Speaker 4: That's it. That's it. That's why I say people say it's weird, it's just unusual. It was weird to me at first, two but it's like whatever.
Speaker 2: Tracy, Hello, Hey Tracy, good morning. You got a baby daddy that's like like a brother or that you call him bro?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 22: Like you know, my our daughter is our daughter is thirty three years old? Yeah, and you know when I was twenty one one, I had her, and you know, we did moosted a lot of growing up since then, you know.
Speaker 23: So he's like Sam, you know, and.
Speaker 22: Our relationship was really short back then when we were young, and you know, he's more like my brother.
Speaker 16: And I love his wife.
Speaker 22: I treat his son like he's.
Speaker 19: My son, period all.
Speaker 2: I've never heard that room said that there was gonna be people out there that that said also move like that.
Speaker 4: I never heard this before, I think, and I would love to be the first to do something like big Sojia. No, we are not the first people to do that, you know. And me and Rome had a short relationship. See we met and we were like nineteen. We would have had a short relationship.
Speaker 3: We were very young.
Speaker 2: I ain't know nothing about what I wanted, you know back then, and so we grew together and ended up just being friends. But it is probably I found room. Somebody be like be like, oh that's my sister.
Speaker 5: We got sung together.
Speaker 2: Yep, that's that's what it is.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Hello, is this this.
Speaker 2: Is many jazz me, good morning.
Speaker 23: I haven't been to daddy, but just not peaceful. So parenting is not easy. And we spent thirteen years together and I felt like yesterday listening to just fix people's messages, I thought about you know, I think their relationship is so commendable. They co parents so gracefully, and you know, they're funny together. They make it, they make it a good time. They make it look like a good time. Like how how is that even possible?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Just it just literally shut up. It just literally takes.
Speaker 4: It takes time, it really does. And you know it it depends on how y'all both feel about each other. You know, y'all still does one half feelings for the other one. You know, it's just okay, Okay, you said that very strongly, very but you said that you couldn't.
Speaker 23: Pay me to sleep frame water girl.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well do you do you even like them at all?
Speaker 14: No?
Speaker 2: Okay, so you don't even want to be if you don't.
Speaker 5: Even like it.
Speaker 23: But because I know the bigger issue is, the bigger picture is my children. So I know how to put my bike on to the side.
Speaker 3: Right, But he don't think right?
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, but are you still heard about anything? Is that's what is that was stopping?
Speaker 13: Well?
Speaker 23: I will say this, I am very betrayed.
Speaker 19: I was very betrayed.
Speaker 23: From the beginning, so that.
Speaker 16: It's hard for me to let go.
Speaker 4: Definitely.
Speaker 6: Okay, so you still I don't think you could be friends unless you let that go, because you'll always have that overyard relationship even if y'all just become friends.
Speaker 2: So I think that's where it has to go. Yeah, if you know about having a baby daddy, it was a lot of things. What the hell you're my only baby daddy, which is what was going on here? Hold on, all right, I'm sorry. She wants just to fix the best.
Speaker 17: Yes, I need her to know, I want I need her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that, but that's what it literally takes.
Speaker 9: Though.
Speaker 4: You just have to get past your hurt. Because a lot of things Rome did to me, I had to let go. I didn't just put them to the side. You know, it's a big difference between putting it to the side and really getting past it. It was things, man, he had ran into a lump summer money. I was broke, lights off everything, me and my son, and we had to We had candles, I had a car, I had to go in the car to get air. All of that, and he knew all of this, but I couldn't hold that over his head. I didn't have time to hate him because he was so young, never had no money, so when he got it, he just did whatever he wanted to do with it, you feel me. And he was young, so he never tossed y'all letting Noah, he never no, he never talk to me anything.
Speaker 2: So be a good story. I thought he he came up with some money and helped you out. Oh no, hell know to this day, no.
Speaker 5: So how do you stay from being discrediled? How did you?
Speaker 4: I didn't have time to hate him. Oh listen, I was trying to figure out the next gam, the next way to get some money to get my lights on, Like he ain't, never had no bread like that, And so when he came into it, he just you know, he buying bags for girls that you know, you know, he buying friends. He just looking for you know what, he didn't have aiate.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: The biggest thing with you, I know that from what I'm getting from your situation and hearing these calls, is you never stopped liking him as a person, like as a friend.
Speaker 5: You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: These people grew to hate their baby daddy. I think once you go to hate your baby daddy. It's hard to come back from that. Yeah, we never hated him. We got one more call Hello, John, if you're just joining us. We're talking about relationships with baby Mama, baby Daddy's how y'all become so close and so cool. You're not together sexually, but you'all bro and sists, and you said that's like in your relationship.
Speaker 12: No, that's exactly how it is.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 12: The girl I'm messing with right now, I really got a problem with it. Man.
Speaker 16: She ain't always talking to me like y'all only needs to talk about the stud y'all don't have nothing else to.
Speaker 14: Talk about it.
Speaker 7: It's like.
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, you call her sister man.
Speaker 12: Sometimes sometimes like that's like my sister was like I don't want to touch her. I don't need to look at her as no more. She definitely got some Yeah got she got she got a little BBL done.
Speaker 22: So yeah, damn.
Speaker 2: My sister that I got a son with got a bb BBL. Think about how that's not but I ain't looking at her. The homies all but not me. It don't matter, It don't matter. You can appreciate it.
Speaker 3: It's just like its own girl.
Speaker 2: What's the bill of the story. I guess just drunk. You don't know what y'all.
Speaker 3: I'm not drunk no more. Stop being drunk at four o'clock this morning.
Speaker 4: Look the moral of the story. I don't really know what the moral of the story is.
Speaker 3: It ain't no story.
Speaker 4: It's just you know you you just you have to learn how to move forward amicably. Yeah, I'm still drunk, all right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you have to learn how to move.
Speaker 3: You gotta learn how to move forward amicably.
Speaker 4: Yes, with the with the other parent, Yo, you gotta take all them feelings out of there. If y'all want to be like me and Rome, you gotta take out all those feelings. And you can't hold on to hurt like yeah, like Charlamagne say. And I never got to the point where I wanted to hate them, Yo, I was gonna hate them. My life is still gonna be off. I ain't got time for that, That's what. And and I never stopped him from saying his son not ever. Look, please come get him, but bring him back, you know what I mean, Like never, It's never been no malicious intent, no nothing.
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 4: I never took him downtown and I should have. You know, I felt like I should have back then like now, but I just didn't want to do that. I was like that girl who called up earlier. It was gonna be a struggle fantists.
Speaker 2: I feel like it was rooted in respect until it grew into what it is now. I feel like a lot of these relationships aren't rooted in respect, you know what I mean?
Speaker 5: That's good sleuth.
Speaker 2: Everybody out there with a baby, daddy brother and thinks people that figured it out because I love my room. You know, I love my best bro.
Speaker 8: That's that.
Speaker 4: It ain't got to be somebody that you with. You can have a best friend of the so many you can have. I'm telling you, it's your soul. It ain't got nothing to do with intimacy.
Speaker 6: I want you to get married, all right now when we come back. We got just at the mess, Jess. You're talking about o Marion. O'marrion says he needs more than one girl to satisfy him.
Speaker 2: That's what he's said. And I don't know that's what he said, but I don't just get Yeah, let me go call him up, all right. It's the Breakfast Club. Good boy, morning everybody. A stej n V.
Speaker 6: Charlamagne, the guy we are the breakfast club. I guess Coast Guess co host jess alarics, how you feeling just right now?
Speaker 2: I feel good.
Speaker 4: I've been all right.
Speaker 2: She tired.
Speaker 5: She tired because you went out last night?
Speaker 2: Yo, why do you take out?
Speaker 5: She took me up.
Speaker 2: She tricked, She tricked us and told us to come out and she was gonna pay. But that's not what happened. She didn't pay.
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, with school night, you still went out on school night.
Speaker 5: I don't think you're gonna be out there late.
Speaker 4: He told his wife, was like, no, I'm gonna have water. His wife was like, you're not gonna drink with me. He was like, I get up in the morning. She was like, and he ordered that wine.
Speaker 5: That's what happened.
Speaker 4: That's what happened.
Speaker 5: That's exactly what happened. Yes, we had a good time.
Speaker 2: He was sent your wife tell you what to do. It was by my husband. You know, that's why you want to get the blanket. I felt like drinking. You know what I mean, you just I was being responsible, but I really wanted to drink. But you know, if the wife said you can be a little irresponsible, I had to drink. I made the jet, sir, I had too much, not as much as just just drink a lot. I'm not fifty either. I think I'm good. I think I'm good. All right. We got just with the mass coming up, and we're talking about it, just with the mess. Oh.
Speaker 3: O Marion discusses that he possibly may need more than one woman.
Speaker 5: To be happy. That's what he said.
Speaker 2: That's what he said.
Speaker 5: I'm not mad at him, but I don't believe it though, but you don't believe it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, well he can stay in that ln. I'm over here by myself now, you too, mean to you he was mad at it? Yeah, no, no, I understand for him. I'm talking about me and what I want.
Speaker 6: Okay, okay, all right, all right, we'll get to it next. It's breakfast Locome Morning Barning.
Speaker 2: Everybody's TJ A n V. Sholamine the God. We are the breakfast club. Hilarios. Our guest co host is here, and let's get to yes with the mess.
Speaker 24: It's just with the mess of.
Speaker 16: God.
Speaker 2: This is the rumor report. Come on, talk to me.
Speaker 4: Okay, that was not the right intro, but whatever. O Marion speaks on the possibility.
Speaker 2: That was another one.
Speaker 14: Like that.
Speaker 5: One.
Speaker 4: All right, o' marion speaks on the possibility of dating multiple women. So Marion went on Shannon Sharp's podcast called Club and wait, wait, wait a minute before we move on and start talking about Marion Club. What is that is?
Speaker 2: Does he have a daughter?
Speaker 5: I have no idea.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Okay, you'll never shi no, no, no.
Speaker 5: I think that was one of his dogs that that he really loved. It passed away.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 4: See that's why that's why you're asking. That's because I'm just what the best of my news is real. I can't be saying, you.
Speaker 2: Know, guess what I just made all that? All right?
Speaker 4: Well, I'm gonna make up some stuff, all right, the next break. But so, during the interview with o Mario and Shannon asked him how he finds the perfect woman since he already know you know who he is, since people already know who he is? And a Marine's response was interesting for several different reasons. Let me hear the audio.
Speaker 21: Given who you are, given that any potential dating candidate knows who you are, how do you find that person?
Speaker 2: She finds me?
Speaker 15: You know what I'm saying, And it might be She's right, you know what I'm saying, Yeah, I'm just saying she's might find me a life like that. No, I'm just saying, like, you know, if I if I really thought about my lifestyle and being with me, like the pressure of being with me, you know, and it just being one woman.
Speaker 2: I don't know if that.
Speaker 15: I don't know if that is it might take more than what it might because you know, I might need her to be a businesswoman on Monday, and then we might get freaky.
Speaker 2: On Tuesday, so I different people. It might be.
Speaker 1: It might be.
Speaker 15: You know, I don't come from a traditional you know, uh standpoint. You know, I feel like I've definitely tried the traditional way, and I don't know if that's for me.
Speaker 5: I'm not mad at him. Nothing.
Speaker 2: Life you chose. Everybody got to do it work for them, you know. I mean, I'm not mad at it either.
Speaker 3: I'm really not.
Speaker 4: People in the comments were just literally and me, to be honest with you, when he said it just threw us off.
Speaker 2: When he said, uh, they I let them find me, I'm like, where is the masculine energy around this bitch?
Speaker 3: What the hell is going on?
Speaker 4: If we find you just burning stage and twirling and whirling everywhere, Like what, No, you need to come find go find the sheese why they all got to come to you?
Speaker 2: Like, I'm sure Marion got a lot coming to him though, right.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: But that's the thing though, that I mean, that's what That's what Shannon was saying. You're a Marion so yeah, but but how can you really find somebody if they if you let them find you, if you let them find you, you.
Speaker 5: Know, they probably just coming to you because you're saying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because you got this tour coming back there, you know what I mean?
Speaker 6: Marion find somebody though, because everybody knows who he is the same way any of us do.
Speaker 2: But that's right, it's gonna be very difficult. You don't have to. You've been with your wife since sex somebody want him?
Speaker 3: Were talking about this summer, like attractive people, how.
Speaker 4: You I'm right here, right here, I'm just saying more attractive people. Got Yeah, I think he can. He can put forth for effort, like even if he goes it depends on type of girls he like. That's true, because would you date somebody industry? Would you date another person like another celebrity like on your level or whatever?
Speaker 2: If she owned the bus, like nah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he probably would. He probably with data, bus driver, truck driver.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's hard to find a woman. It's just probably hard for him to trust correct woman.
Speaker 4: And like he said, he did he came from he didn't come from a traditional you know, household, household or whatever. And he did try and it didn't work and he realized that, you know, so that works for him. Like I said, the only thing that threw me off and other women was I let them find me.
Speaker 2: I think that's gonna be very normal in the future, polygamy and you know, oh yeah, yeah, me having more than one woman, and I think giving the women have more than one guy.
Speaker 4: I know a couple of women who have more than one guy. Yes, yes, she's an older woman though she's like in our fifties and when of my boyfriends is in the thirties and her husband is like forty five or something like that. Wow, yep, yep, And that works like that. So that is definitely the future because they're trying to normalize it now. But I think stuff like that it just comes from hell no, and can I say hell, I don't even care if I can hell No.
Speaker 2: That's the whole thing.
Speaker 3: I can't do that. I can't.
Speaker 4: For one, I think that whole polygamy thing comes from people not being happy or people that's like like that's a deeply rooted issue, like you know, you're tied of failed relationships, she's tired of this not going this way? Like I don't know, because if you if you can even keep up, like with more more than one person, like equally, Yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Like the woman that has a fifty year old in a thirty year old, right, I'm sure the thirty year old is probably there for sex.
Speaker 2: Right, I'm sure that's what is in the fifty year old. Is it's amazing to me that you would defecate on that fifty year old man. And you closer to fifty to thirty, you realize you forty six years old, don't care how much you die your big You do realize that, right. I also so also do realize the pumping that I was doing at thirty years old with my wife hate the same. My pumps way better because I know what I'm doing now. I didn't know what I was doing back then. Just you an't even hundred general, you didn't ten years I was. I didn't want to say that, and I stopped myself. At first. I was seventeen whatever, that was okay, But I'm saying that you're older now and you know what you're doing. But I was pumping. I love, but you know what you're doing now? Do you got more experience?
Speaker 4: I do love the marriage counsel in between the two of the best have it is the best.
Speaker 3: Listen, y'all.
Speaker 4: Tory Lanez reportedly begs judge to not ruin his life ahead of the new trial ruling. Yesterday they was in court and he and he wanted like a new case. So today the course will decide whether or not Tory Lanes will be granted a new case against Megan. And on the way out, they was carrying them out or whatever allegedly, I could just I'm painting the scene in my mind and just like you know what I'm saying, Please don't rule out my life. And then he told the judge I could be your son, I could be like your nephew. I could be Yeah, you could, but you could also be a nigger that shot girl on the foot.
Speaker 2: So you know what I'm saying with you. I respect that reaction from Tori I'll tell you what we see these dudes being caught getting sentenced to one hundred years and acting all tough.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying, don't go crying the.
Speaker 2: Coach and then break down right behind right there the judge. Please, judge, don't.
Speaker 5: Ruin my life.
Speaker 2: He's fighting for his life, for his freedom. He says he wants another case, so he's fighting for it. Please don't send me away forever, judge. Yeah, but but please let me hide and court. You see it's starting to hey, yo, what you talk about?
Speaker 14: It?
Speaker 2: Then what you talking about?
Speaker 4: Because he can't have the man lace and and yo can't have a montool in the jail, a man frontal.
Speaker 2: Hate ya.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then you know he's shortening everybody, so everybody looking down like dang. We ain't know it was like that because he's showed the shout us on the jail.
Speaker 2: So it's so funny because Nick sent me that yesterday. Man the helm of the video when Toy was up here and I was telling Nick the camera man, I said, zoom in on his head.
Speaker 4: Wow, he that's wild. Yeah, and you're going to say they had an overhead camera and they then on the spot and it looked like an oasis.
Speaker 5: We do just how we do. I would never do that, but there's a picture.
Speaker 3: I can't wait to get a picture of him and them old eyes that he used to have.
Speaker 2: It was given very much. Just shut up, please, all right, and that is just with the mess now, charlamage. We giveing that don kitchen man before after the hour man, we need a brother named David Neil to come to the front of the congregation. We'd like to have a word with him. Plice, all right, we'll get to that next. It don't move. It's to Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club. Your mornings will never be the same. With audio titles on business, career, advice, fitness, and more, Audible keeps you inspired whatever you're looking for. Check out all the audi your books, podcast and originals you could ever want, all in one place. Sign up for thirty days free at audible dot com. Slash Breakfast Club, WWPRFMHD one New York iHeartRadio station.
Speaker 5: Ain't trying to be donkey today no more. They should be embarrassed by what they already did. I'm not making new people do these.
Speaker 2: Days called Donkey of the Day, and it really caught me off guard.
Speaker 3: Damn Charlamagne, who got the donkey.
Speaker 2: Out of the day today? That is you donkey today for Monday. May knife goes the fifty two year old David Neil. David Neil is a hotel manager at the Hilton Hotel in downtown Nashville. Smooth everybody in Nashville. I love Nashville. That's called Nashville, White Atlanta. He's been charged with aggravated burglary and assault after he reportedly entered a guest room.
Speaker 5: And sucked on something.
Speaker 7: What.
Speaker 2: Let's go to news Channel five for the report.
Speaker 25: Police Peter Brennan was fast asleep inside the Hilton downtown Nashville when he woke up to a nightmare.
Speaker 10: I awoke to a gentleman, a an employee of the Hilton, assaulting me.
Speaker 25: He claims he saw a hotel employee performing sexual acts on his feet.
Speaker 9: Instantly jumped up and was screaming, you know, went into a sort of fact finding mode, who are you?
Speaker 10: Why are you in my room? What are you doing here? But I could see he was wearing a uniform has name tag on, and then he was talking to me, but you know, but not giving me any like subsident answers.
Speaker 25: So how did he get inside? Peter thinks the hotel employee may have cloned his room key and let himself right into the room. Brinnan called in Metro Police, who launched an investigation. They discovered the employee was actually the night manager, David Neil, and have issued a warrant for his arrest, and it turns out this isn't his only run in with the law. As for Peter, this whole episode is still a nightmare. He keeps reliving.
Speaker 9: I'm having problems sleeping, francually, going through some PTSD, talking to a therapist.
Speaker 2: This is not funny. Yes, David, the hotel manager came into this man in Peter's room and he didn't even try to suck his Peter, he sucked his toes. Okay, it's leut my girl's horrible decisions. Because of them, I learned about kink shaming, and I'm not kink shaming here, I'm crime shaming, all right.
Speaker 5: I don't care if you have.
Speaker 2: A fetish for toes, if that's your thing, do what you want to do. But breaking into a guest hotel room to suck their toes is a level of criminology that I've never seen before people take penitentiary chances all day, every day with the risk of your freedom because you want to perform for lace year on somebody's foot.
Speaker 4: I just think everybody needs to calm down, just relax. You can wash the sped off.
Speaker 2: It's a crime. Broke into my room and starts sucking my toes. You're not your wienie like, it was still a crime. You don't even know furth of what that man. You don't know what that man's foot has been. Okay, what if you had athlete's foot? What if he had the gout? Okay, I don't even know. Those things are contagious, But what if and why?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 2: Gout gout? Yo?
Speaker 3: You can get that from sucking somebody.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 2: But what if he had herpies on his lip or something? My toes? Yes, and it's a crime. People are forgetting it's a crime.
Speaker 4: A toe herpy is not as bad as a lip one, huh. Anyway, go ahead, anyway, I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: I'm just saying.
Speaker 2: Most people go to hotels to get some buns. This dude, David goes to hotels to get some bunions.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 2: On top of this, just being a sick ass crime what about coins? All right? And I still don't understand why this man didn't wake up and put the other foot that you didn't have in your and that you didn't have in his mouth in that man's ass. Okay, like you should have been when you just start swinging on the dude, if you woke up and sucking on your toes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean not me, Yeah, y'all, I mean y'all, guys, I wake up and it's like, oh my god.
Speaker 5: No, you wouldn't.
Speaker 2: What are you giving a hotel room and you walk into a random person sucking on your toes?
Speaker 5: You no, you would not jest. You start yelling, screaming, swinging.
Speaker 4: Depending on the concept from the night before, it's like, oh my god, did I bring you here?
Speaker 2: Okay, Jesus, I don't think y'all realized the level of perverted, twisted sickness this man is on. You're right, all right now, I'm right, you're right, yo. Right not to mention if he wanted Jeffrey Donmad's interns, yes, because this got to be the beginning stages of cannibalism. This was a taste test, yo. He was clearly in the mood for some told fool and getting to the rim shot a ribbon.
Speaker 8: Yo.
Speaker 2: I might have to take him on some of men. He got so much better. People do stuff like this all the time. They taste a little bit and did not eat it. I sawt just do that last night with some chicken sau take took a bite.
Speaker 4: I was horrible.
Speaker 5: They didn't like the sauce. You put it down. I didn't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, they like the peanuts sauce peanuts.
Speaker 3: I didn't like how the chicken says, hey, look, it looked like like a flaming hot cheeto.
Speaker 2: That's not supposed to Yeah, listen, man, I know dogs is a delicacy in some country, but David, you put your mouth on the wrong dogs.
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 2: If you go to this hotel and you know David asked you if you want room service, Just know if you say yes, that's you agreeing to put your foot in his mouth. Okay, Look, some donkey todays just sell themselves. Please give David Neil the sweet times and the Hamiltons. Oh no, you are the doge the day, the dogge all the day.
Speaker 7: Hee.
Speaker 2: Oh you know what I want to do? Okay, I want to play game.
Speaker 5: Let's play a game of Guess what.
Speaker 2: David l hotel manager at the Hilton Hotel in downtown Nashville, broke into a man's hotel room and sucked a man named Peter's toes. DJ Envy, guess what is white? You said that with no hesitation. Just hilarious. David Neil, fifty two years old, hotel manager at the Hilton Hotel in downtown Nashville, broke into a man named Peter's hotel room and sucked on his toes. Just hilarious. Guess what Racy is.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna say he's white, but I thought he was black because I know a David Neil and he's black. But given that, you said, like, Nashville is the white Atlanta? Yeah, I definitely said.
Speaker 2: DJ N and Jesse Larrus Bothfore you are correct, he is the key was Nashville white Atlanta? Atlanta and Atlanta? That man wouldn't have been sneaking in that room and suck on. No toes have been sucking on. I'm just saying, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 13: You're right?
Speaker 6: All right, Well, thank you for that donkey today? Yes, all right, now shout to b E. T. Will see you guys tomorrow, peace y L B. T. Piece by piece, we beg them on and it did it. Everybody else eight hundred five eight five one O five one. We were talking earlier about your worst job that you ever had. I remember how this conversation came about. But Tesla went, Tesla figure ou when we were doing front page you know who. Tesla said she was an uber driver and just.
Speaker 2: Lied because I always thought just worked at a morgue back in the day. But she said I did. No, I didn't, which was alleged. Come on, finish what you want to say.
Speaker 6: Eight hundred convinced on one. What's the worst job that you had? Charlmagne worked at Taco bell.
Speaker 2: I worked at Taco bell.
Speaker 5: I worked at a flower garden.
Speaker 2: I tell you I worked telemarketing, so crack.
Speaker 5: That's actually the worst job.
Speaker 2: Pretty pretty mad.
Speaker 6: When I was in telemarket listen to my telemarketing voice, I did tell Hi, this is DJ. You never said that, No, no, no, Hi, this is showing from Pelko Field. How are you doing today?
Speaker 15: Man?
Speaker 2: I didn't even say rush on Hi. I heard white in the back. Oh you know, that's that's great. I have a young young child as well. You know you're trying to save money for his college and his future. Correct. I can save you money on home heating fuel. All you have to do is let us in your house. We can tell you how much we save you and all that extra money we can just you know, put towards your college switches. So when are you available for an appointment? Never?
Speaker 3: That is so dope showing.
Speaker 2: I'm busy. Now, I did tell the market, and I used to be the guy that would try to sell you ten CDs for a penny. Go, let me see, I don't remember like y'all got that new jay Z.
Speaker 5: What's up?
Speaker 1: Now? What not with that?
Speaker 5: Y'all?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 2: What was your worst job? Eight hundred and five eight five one oh five one is the Breakfast logan boarding the Breakfast Club. It's topic time.
Speaker 11: Called eight hundred and five eight five one five one to join into the discussion with the Breakfast Club talk about it more.
Speaker 6: Than everybody is dj n V Charlamagne the guy we are the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Jess Hilarious is here my co host. Yes, Now, if you just joined us, we're talking about some of the worst jobs we've ever had or the worst jobs you've ever had. Now, did you work at a mall? She live and I went in there, and I went in there.
Speaker 4: I did want all right, whatever looks. So I went to college from Whattuary Science. And when it came time to do like the clinicals or whatever, we had to go in and we had to do the perform like the embalming, and I got skinned.
Speaker 2: So that was it.
Speaker 3: That was my last day.
Speaker 4: That was my first and last time in the mark. So no, I never was employed buy More. I did tell Charline I worked there for some time, but I was just trying to see you know.
Speaker 5: You ain't tell me.
Speaker 2: You told the world.
Speaker 5: I saw you doing an interview or something.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh, that's cool as hell, just used working the more trade only to come to find out your line.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but that's that was then interview that I ain't think it was gonna make it no way because you have some small time.
Speaker 6: And I was like, damn yeah, now, Charlamage, you worked to talk about for like a week and and your sister fired.
Speaker 5: You, right, yeah much fire me after like seven days.
Speaker 2: Wow, I worked at Ah, that's crazy, the same fire. I don't think there's any such thing as the worst job. I think any honest living anything that you know is putting food on your table, putting some money in your pocket, it's cool. It maybe a job you don't like. There's plenty of jobs you don't like, but there's no such thing as the worst job, because those worst, those jobs we calling the worst. There's some people out there that would cut the toe off to get but that don't mean that.
Speaker 3: It's not a worst job just to some people would cut their toe off.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, yeah, I didn't like it.
Speaker 2: I hated working I talk about it's like I hated working at that factory because like I hated working at the flower guard and most con the socket line. I hated all of that, like factory.
Speaker 3: Workers, like they got a sweat all day for pennies.
Speaker 2: Me said, outside every single one of those jobs, all of those supervisors told me that I didn't belong to every single one. Gail, I never forget Gail. Her name was Gail Cobb. It was an industrial lit Kustin's company. She said, we are moving in another direction. You just don't fit in here. Yeah, you had the other face that was, oh my god, young struggle face. I wasn't Mom wasn't too bad. Like I said, I did tell amark and I remember my wife, she's so mattresses and she had to go to in the projects and sell mattress in the project, so she would have to go for the daughter. It was crazy.
Speaker 5: It was definitely crazy.
Speaker 2: Who was buying mattresses.
Speaker 4: You can find a mattress in the pod right.
Speaker 2: The number of box brings and she was telling box brings in the project.
Speaker 5: But said she would go.
Speaker 6: Into projects and me or her mother would wait out downstairs. That's why we made money back then. Mattresses, no regular mattress.
Speaker 3: You used to make her go hustle mattress.
Speaker 2: And that's how I made him. I was like a protection.
Speaker 5: You're a liar.
Speaker 2: Either her mom would take her.
Speaker 6: I would take it as protection because she would go in the hood. She knock on the doors. Hey I got a mattress from whatever mattress company. It is definitely shut up. Oh it was like a legit company. Yes, I would never date no man.
Speaker 4: That would be like, yea, I'm gonna drop you off in the hood so you can go sell your mattresses.
Speaker 2: I'd be back to get you with your car. What did you used to sell it was like seventeen years old. Then you made her suffer for ten years on one am y'all. Yeah, yeah, he crazy to fight him, right. You gotta read Jess. You been in the book. He said that he didn't make he didn't make his wife all goat him continuous guess in his book book.
Speaker 5: Yes, you put that in his book.
Speaker 2: Hold on looking at me like a man. I read this.
Speaker 6: So when we were first going together, I was sixteen, she was fifty. When we first started having sex. I didn't what I was doing.
Speaker 2: I was pulling and think bank bank, bank, bank bank. It didn't work.
Speaker 6: Ten years later, my mouth game was good, just my pen game wasn't good. And one time we got into an.
Speaker 2: Argument and then she was like that's why ten years Oh hell no real, yeah, yeah, it hurt me. I was hurt. I cried over there. Now he keeps bringing it up, just traumatizing me.
Speaker 3: Oh my godis I'm sorry?
Speaker 22: What's going on over there?
Speaker 2: Charlamagne bothered me and bugging me and and traumatizing me, bringing me back to old stuff. He wrote it in a book. What's now? What is the worst job that you have? Mama?
Speaker 12: Well, first off, I'm going to say, y'all, y'all hold music, get.
Speaker 14: What the job.
Speaker 25: On?
Speaker 22: The worst stop I had, y'all, I was selling nine.
Speaker 26: I was trying to do the selling nine.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, you two girl. Yes, that that Pyramid game company class.
Speaker 2: Girl.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you were sitting in the class.
Speaker 4: They really got you thinking that you're gonna be the best knife seller in the hood. I thought I was.
Speaker 22: If you felt it's not that cut the penny, you will win the thousand dollars with your next me being nineteen, I'm like, oh my god, I have to be rich by the time I'm twenty young.
Speaker 17: Yes, to find out they were definitely a game.
Speaker 19: And then I heard they were girls.
Speaker 2: No, oh my god, I'm not surprised, but yeah, yeah, I don't think there's no knife shopping shopping enough to cut a penny.
Speaker 4: I don't know, but that's what they used to sell us, like they used to them. Lord, you got them little pyramids games like you know, massive phebe doing them. They they you know he had Oh no, that's a seminar, My bad. It's still scam scampams. So but you know, they used to the knife cutting classes and they make you feel like you can go out there and sell them and be rich.
Speaker 3: And they used to get all the little young girls.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: They what's like traffiganting people there? Because it makes perfect son?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, because they get the younger of.
Speaker 2: The everybody, a whole bunch of young We were all young, like in our team. Hello, who's this?
Speaker 16: Good morning?
Speaker 19: This trip extacy.
Speaker 2: What's the worst job you had, mama?
Speaker 5: She was a scripper ecstasy.
Speaker 16: Oh gosh, My worst job was working in sermonating company. And uh when the guys came back with a tak and some of the leg bugs skates and I got attacked and I'm allergic to bit off the hardware.
Speaker 2: You got bit by a snake? No, bed bugs?
Speaker 5: Bed bugs?
Speaker 19: Bed bugs?
Speaker 2: Oh wow, damn you an exterminating allergic to bed bugs.
Speaker 16: No, I was working in the company. I was a celt person, but you know I was this pastor also one of the new guys for the tanking the bed bugs skates. He got het, he got fired, but I got attacked.
Speaker 19: I was allergic on vinegar.
Speaker 2: Oh so stripping wasn't her worst job. You did use the script though, right man to the club to No, I did not use the strip.
Speaker 16: Also, I want to elaborate on what justin talking about earlier. I do get along with my baby father.
Speaker 19: Just as much as you do. Oh good, I even bait other kids.
Speaker 2: You do that.
Speaker 3: You do that sometimes back in the day before I got real busy here.
Speaker 14: Thank you?
Speaker 2: All right? Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. We're talking your worst job?
Speaker 4: What was it?
Speaker 2: Let's talk about it. This is the Breakfast Club. Good morning, eight hundred five five five one. To join into the discussion with the Breakfast Club. Morning everybody. It's DJ Envy Charlamagne the God. We are the Breakfast Club. Now if you're just joining us, we're talking about what's some of the worst jobs you've ever had?
Speaker 4: A right?
Speaker 6: Eight hundred five A five one oh five one. We got Stacey on the lot, Stacey, good morning, Good morning, Hey Stacy. What's the worst job you ever had?
Speaker 19: The worst job I ever had?
Speaker 20: He was working at Amma five?
Speaker 13: Bro?
Speaker 2: Was Amazon that bad? Wow?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Man, it was?
Speaker 19: It was pretty bad. Charlemagne, Jeff, what's up?
Speaker 14: Man?
Speaker 20: And it smelled like vinegar.
Speaker 19: You know when you get some new clothes and they got that that stinky vinegar smell.
Speaker 2: No, new clothes don't smelling damn vinegar, depending on where it comes from.
Speaker 16: Yeah, where it comes down you you got me?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 3: They don't have to buy new clothes. That's why they shared clothes.
Speaker 22: So I cave me in.
Speaker 23: Fresh off the pandemic, so wasn't really nobody in there.
Speaker 19: So I come in. They bring me in with this lady who's been caught all day. It was terrible, but that's just the one point.
Speaker 12: We get inside the bactory.
Speaker 23: And it got forklanths all around the plant stuff going high up to the building.
Speaker 19: But they want me to miss up.
Speaker 12: A box from one side of the room, walks over to the other side of the mall, dingy back and forth.
Speaker 4: That's it.
Speaker 2: Did you get fired?
Speaker 19: I'm listening, so I ain't getting fired.
Speaker 22: I walked out and never came back.
Speaker 2: So what are you working at?
Speaker 19: My lunch outside?
Speaker 8: Brad my luck?
Speaker 19: You said where I work?
Speaker 2: Right now?
Speaker 19: I work in the office right now. I work in HR, so I handle payroll. It's always going to get upgrade every time at Amazon or somewhere else, somewhere else.
Speaker 20: No, I had to get up out of there.
Speaker 19: I took the lunch and every take back.
Speaker 5: I respect you, my brother. That's what I'm talking about?
Speaker 20: Hello, who's this Dwayne?
Speaker 2: Dwayne, what's something we're talking about? The worst jobs you have? Brother?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 20: Man, the words wether I had. I was in college and I was selling the knives.
Speaker 2: You so knobs? The second person I called that was selling knobs.
Speaker 20: Yeah, I got an old steel, got a cind of rope, cut a penny. It's a whole display and having to dragon got trying having try to buy a package for me.
Speaker 2: Questions, did them knives ever cutting their pennies?
Speaker 20: They cut your shars?
Speaker 5: Did the shares cut? Then it did?
Speaker 2: Oh, it's the thing. It was day pennies because we.
Speaker 4: Couldn't we couldn't use one from our pocket. They had bad penny, so it wasn't even real.
Speaker 2: Probably you know, hello, who's this.
Speaker 19: Jersey?
Speaker 2: Hey, listen from Jersey. What's the worst job you got? So?
Speaker 18: I used to work for our medical Answer and Service where we answered to like doctor's offices, lawyer's officers, colligious centers.
Speaker 21: It was the.
Speaker 19: Yankee.
Speaker 16: I had a manager who was a little bit unbalanced and would literally come to work with different personalities.
Speaker 2: I like a little unbalanced, little one balanced me like schizophrenic, Yeah, like bipolar I wouldn't.
Speaker 26: If you ever seen in the United States and Tower like Shorty literally had different personalities. She would come in different names, she had different habits, different voice and everything. Like she used to come as a different person every other day.
Speaker 2: Maybe she was a shape shifter and you didn't appreciate her.
Speaker 16: Listened, I would be unappreciating shake shifting person that.
Speaker 19: Not as my boss.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Obama. Hello, who's this?
Speaker 18: This is Dominique.
Speaker 2: Hey, Dominique. We're talking about some some horrible jobs you've had.
Speaker 22: I had one work jobs.
Speaker 18: I worked for a closet like a builder company, like organization company. Can't say the name, but I was tired while I was eight months pregnant.
Speaker 2: You'll find eight months pregnant, so you sue them?
Speaker 18: Oh yeah.
Speaker 4: I did.
Speaker 18: And if I want to say something about what you guys talking about earlier, about like baby daddy brother baby.
Speaker 2: Daddy brothers yeaps got one? Yeah?
Speaker 15: Oh like that.
Speaker 18: I love the conversation. But I am a product of that. My mom and dad have not been for about thirty years. I'm thirty five, and they are. They talk every day. They're like there there's a very like lot tight like but that's the wife and my mom my dad and the wife. They traveled together.
Speaker 16: Not in the same hotel, but they.
Speaker 3: And see this is first of all, grow up.
Speaker 4: This is amazing because it's it's interesting to hear from the child's point of view.
Speaker 2: You will be my son one day.
Speaker 5: That's that.
Speaker 2: This will be my son one day.
Speaker 18: That right, if I got older there like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, really good, thank you for that.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Mama Dominique.
Speaker 18: You're welcome and shout out Charlama. I just left my corner, South Carolina. I live in Charleston.
Speaker 2: You already know eight four three week out here? What's happening? Thank you mama. What's the more little story? If there's morrow?
Speaker 5: I forgot what was even talking about?
Speaker 20: Job?
Speaker 4: They keep going back to me because they want me to be the third host, but go ahead, okay big that's why keep going makes me so Yeah, that that is that. That's the moral of the story. You can be your baby brother or sister.
Speaker 2: That's the more like y'all know thatice tomorrow. I thought you're gonna say something like respective job.
Speaker 4: You know, they take you to some place my job that jobs? Okay, all right, so it's two more so the other moral is you can you can succeed with a nine to five?
Speaker 5: Okay, you're just winging it.
Speaker 2: I told you.
Speaker 5: We had a long night last night.
Speaker 2: Jesus Christ, all right, we was out. It is good, that is true. I don't feel like it's anything any such thing as a worst job, and maybe a job you don't like, right, but it's not the worst job.
Speaker 5: Honest living is an honest living.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 2: Worst job I ever really had, truthfully was selling crack. That was the worst job, because you got on it selling it. It's like I done got on it.
Speaker 3: Now my eyes look like this.
Speaker 4: Now I got a struggle face. And now I gotta go to Maryland to see the Dumb's House.
Speaker 2: Slut, the Doctor, Natasha Sandy Baby.
Speaker 3: Boom, I'm coming baby.
Speaker 2: Jesus Christ, all right, we got Jess with the Mess coming up? Yes we do.
Speaker 4: But I have shows in Buffalo this Friday and Saturday'll so make sure I get y'all tickets at lariusppicial dot com. I will be at Helium in Buffalo now moving on, uh Meek mil encourages young kids to clean up the content of his raps.
Speaker 2: Okay, of their raps. No, they wrote his they keep writing me wrong. Stuff. I'm gonna read it just like that.
Speaker 5: Well, baby, he's talking to a specific kid.
Speaker 3: Okay, to the young man encourages young kids to clean up the content of his raps.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, thank.
Speaker 3: You, and I read it the right way the first time.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry.
Speaker 6: All right, we'll get to that. Next is the Breakfast clubcal boarding. Warning everybody, it's j n V. Charlamage the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. Jessse Larius is here our co host. I am, and let's get to the rooms.
Speaker 2: Is the room of report on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 4: That's is the right introuble, Yes, it's the one I like. Mick Mill encourages young rapper to ditch violent rhymes after hearing him freestyle. So meet Mill was parked in Philly and some young elementary school kid it was a group of kids or whatever.
Speaker 3: They approached them and asked to.
Speaker 4: Rhyme for them, you know, asks the rap form, and they looked to be about ten and so he was surprised by the content of the kids raps. But because they're so young, it was violent. It had a lot of curse words in it. So me encourage the boys to change the nature of their music. And this is what he said to them, give me sign washing.
Speaker 27: You know on my TV one to smoke. Now just ain't gonna botch out with that joint and Marget pumping chest. You can't go back broke and no mind, I mean the video so you know now, ain't worry about the position.
Speaker 1: Are y'all talking all that crazy stuff they gotta rap about y'all life to them like you got a good one.
Speaker 2: I need that good stuff that.
Speaker 19: Right, I'll be hitting from.
Speaker 2: That means you keep it ge and I gotten to watch TV's up.
Speaker 27: But not saying I ain't.
Speaker 5: I gotta doesn't that bit.
Speaker 1: Double what you gotta tell your customers down so you get on Spotify YouTube.
Speaker 2: Me not wrong, you know, but you gotta practice what you preach, though, Yeah, because they might.
Speaker 3: He might be their favorite, right.
Speaker 2: Kids are influenced.
Speaker 6: Kids learn from him, different artists and probably like you said, they get it from there and they think it's cool and that's what they want to do.
Speaker 2: They adalyze whether you know whatever. Me just has to make sure he's always that example for those kids, because you know, once you have that conversation with those kids and they hear your next record you're talking the violence and cursing.
Speaker 5: They're gonna be like, well.
Speaker 2: Didn't you tell us not to? You just got to make sure you practice what you're preaching.
Speaker 4: That's because and you know, at the same time, it's always good to grow. Like you know, he probably wouldn't have said this five six years ago, you know what I mean, trying.
Speaker 2: To thought that was cool a part of it. But he's been cool. He's been cool now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's the problem.
Speaker 4: I love the people that I talk about, they just don't like me after they get talked about and they laugh at just with the message they in it. That's crazy. But I'm glad that he has changed it because he's been through a lot, and I feel like I see Meek's growth, you know, even Yeah, definitely, so I really love that. Okay. Krashwan Rock says she's turning her trauma and drama into money. So Krashwan Rock hopped on Live and she was talking about a relationship with Blue Face, and I don't really have much reporting to do because this is what she said.
Speaker 2: She can try to put it all on me for real and then like it on me and you just this goolfi, this goolfish just making us some money.
Speaker 10: This goofy is making us head?
Speaker 4: Was this goofyish got us a TV show that can also end up into a real movie because this is a documentary series.
Speaker 3: This is not no reality TV show.
Speaker 2: This is our life.
Speaker 10: This is some relatable I'm kind of making.
Speaker 2: My trauma and drama money, like make it.
Speaker 4: It's not like keep like shock quit it again. So mad for her again, So mad for her because everything she's saying is true. I'm glad that she's seeing it now, Like, Yeah, all these people that's around you making money off you, zeus, money off your your boyfriend, your sometimes boyfriend making money off you, your boyfriend, mother, everybody that you done beat up is still making money off you. You get what I'm saying. Like, And she has more of a clear head now that she's pregnant, and I think that she's really saying it for what it is. Although she still loves him and she's not ready to walk away. She in certain contracts she can't get out of now because she's seeing clearer. They like to keep it high and drunked up, even though ain't no gun being you know, put to my head. But still it's a lot of heavy influence. They want to keep her drunk. Every time she go do something, they this nigga put a bottle in her hand.
Speaker 2: Ye's profiting off her trauma and drama, but it's a lot of other people off.
Speaker 4: Of it too, and she knows that they are, you know, trust me. Like this pregnancy, everybody was talking down on it. But this baby gonna do big things for her. I I it's gonna turn her into who I think she she should be, and she's gonna.
Speaker 2: Be all right, that's your old classmate or something.
Speaker 7: Nah.
Speaker 4: Yo, it's like everybody in Baltimore. You can go to the Sames. Everybody Baltimore do not know each other. I've never met this girl ever in my life. I've never talked to it, and I've even seen it in person. I sent the a DM and she sent one back and that was it. I just reached out to her, but I don't really try to, you know, reach out. I would have been trying to reach out and try to, you know, do all that I can fix her mess, but she too into it right now. She she got that's something you gotta keep going through until you hit bottom with that. But shortly after her live surface blue Face did a lot of a love of its own as bad as I don't want to his voice like real bad I want to play.
Speaker 2: It's so dumb.
Speaker 1: She said, the baby's not gonna stop me from going on the road and getting money and hustling and doing what I need to do. I said, who's gonna watch the baby while you on the road hustling? To her, I'm gonna have anwn the road nanny. You think you're finna take my newborn baby from the day she's born to the day she's at least three years old, on the road, anywhere, on a plane, on a tour bus for longer than forty eight hours. You're smoking. This is a baby, And when I leave a house, you're gonna be at home with the baby. I'm not telling them to get an abortion for me.
Speaker 2: I'm telling to an abortion for her.
Speaker 1: Everybody knows when women have babies, they're destined to be the nurturing, carried, in charge of the baby.
Speaker 2: Right once you have this baby, bitch, your world stops. The baby comes first. Everything you want to do comes after that.
Speaker 1: Yo.
Speaker 3: It's so weird.
Speaker 25: Yo.
Speaker 2: He really pisses me off.
Speaker 4: First of all, YO, he's on live with his baby mother like the one that he has his son with, talking about Krishan. Then he turns to the baby like she was talking about I'm gonna watch the baby, like I'm gonna watch the baby when the last.
Speaker 3: Time time I watched you? Have I ever watched you for more than twenty four hours?
Speaker 4: And a dumb baby, the dumb ass baby mother in the back like no, you never did so stupid, nothing to brag about it.
Speaker 3: And then and then what are you doing? Why can't you watch a baby? You always on stage.
Speaker 4: Performing with with Krashan, You get stuffed through at you all the time. I don't know why my little sister got me be watching this this baddy's crap. And and it's like yo, yo, he don't do nothing but standing there, what about it? Watch her perform? And then he walk his little clown ass back to wherever they go, and he getting the car they drive off. That's it why you don't do nothing. You don't do music, you don't do anything. She's taking care of you, for real, she's taking care of you. She's taking care of your baby and your other baby mother. And and I just don't understand she got enough money to get a nanny. I wouldn't even want this this this guy around my kid.
Speaker 5: And like that in real life, like I really I wanted.
Speaker 2: I wonder if behind the scenes they're really cool and peaceful with each other. In front of the camera they do that because that's that is the business, because you know, I.
Speaker 6: Mean, people called them fighting after leaving the restaurant, and it's like that just on regular cell phone.
Speaker 2: So I don't think so.
Speaker 4: I don't think it's the acting bone in Chris Shawn's body with her trauma. I think everything is real.
Speaker 15: Well.
Speaker 2: I pray for healing for the both of them, and I pray that they end up having the emotional maturity that you in You and Rome have to at some point as a co parent. All right, I'm gonna be a baby father.
Speaker 5: That's it, all right? Now you spreading rumors again?
Speaker 7: There you go.
Speaker 2: That's Jess.
Speaker 6: What's the mess y'all? People's choice mixes up? Next, we got more with Jessallaris and more so don't move. It's to breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Good Morning on Everybody's DJ Envy Charlamagne de goud We are the breakfast Club. I want to salute to you guys again.
Speaker 6: Uh the way that you guys are supporting me from my Memphis car show May twenty eighth and my Houston car show for this day weekend, which is also June teenth weekend in Houston.
Speaker 2: I'm so excited. Of course, it's New York versus Houston.
Speaker 6: So if you haven't put your car in the show as if yet, make sure you do that and you can just email me dj Nvcar Show at gmail dot com. You can click the link in my bio for tickets. And I appreciate you guys, And don't cash app anybody. I am not accepting cash app. That is a scam. So if you're cash apping somebody to pay for tickets, that is not true.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 2: Also this weekend, Jess is gonna be out in Albany.
Speaker 3: I will be in Buffalo, Buffalo.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to yeah, yeah, yeah uh, Buffalo, New York at the Helium Comedy Club Friday and Saturday. We got two shows on Friday and two shows on Saturday. Get your tickets at just Solario's official dot com or www dot Helium dot com. Saturday is sold out, guys, that's how much y'all love me. But Friday early show is not so get the last minute tickets. I can't wait to see you, Buffalo.
Speaker 2: And this is our good sister, just hilarious. This is her last day with us for now. Yep, Saturday. Yeah, why do you have to announce it? They didn't know that. Everybody think I'm coming to them off and you never know what, just just just pulls up. Yeah, well you can.
Speaker 3: They already said I was coming to them all Why are you gonna tell them?
Speaker 18: I'm not?
Speaker 8: Now?
Speaker 12: My bad?
Speaker 2: Thank you Jesus. I'll see y'all next week. All right, who's coming on?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 5: Next week? Actually?
Speaker 2: What's coming to No? We got somebody tomorrow. No, ain't no, damn bow wow. Jeah Peppers is tomorrow? Jea Peppers, jea Peppers. Damn JA hate when I do that, dude, Oh my god, I'm sorry. Yeah, jem Peppers. Yeah, be here tomorrow. Okay, all right, Well when we come back, we got the positive notice the Breakfast Club. Good morning everybody.
Speaker 6: It's DJ n Z Charlamagne the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. Now, I'm Chelomon. You got a positive note?
Speaker 5: Yes man.
Speaker 2: First of all, I want to salute everybody that's going to be joining myself in Bishop TD Jakes tonight at the City College of New York. You know, Bishop TD Jakes has a book out called Disruptive Thinking. So tonight we're having a disruptive conversation me and the good Bishop d Nice is providing the soundtrack. It's a sold out event, man, so salute everybody who bought tickets will see you tonight.
Speaker 5: And the positive notice simply this.
Speaker 2: Let the version of yourself that you were teach you, Let the version of yourself that you are currently comfort Let the version of yourself that you are becoming inspire you. You are the version that you need and need it to be in every phase of your journey. Breakfast club bitches you I'm finished for y'all.
Speaker 4: Dune