Speaker 1: Two hopeless theaters, one dating app then dares you, guys, swipe right.
Speaker 2: The question is.
Speaker 1: Whose love life is more tragic.
Speaker 2: It's Battle of the Tinder Dates.
Speaker 3: It's the dating game show that strongly encouraged a Laddin to Scotch guard that magic carpet, but he didn't listen.
Speaker 2: It's Battle the.
Speaker 3: Tender Dates, where two of our listeners go head to head to find out whose dating life is the most tragic. We'll explain the rules in just a second, but first let's meet today's contestants. In this corner, his seductive party trick is d shelling an entire lobster inside of his mouth. WHOA yeah, that's why the ladies call him seafood trio Leo.
Speaker 2: What the guard there?
Speaker 1: I don't know, but hope nobody's allergic to shellfish.
Speaker 3: And in the other corner, he swears he has a sick motorcycle parked just outside. It's just invisible right now. Meet Harley, Charlie.
Speaker 1: Hey, Hey, how's you going?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Hey, you need to wear a helmet on that bike.
Speaker 1: Charlie, No helmet needed.
Speaker 3: The game works. One contestant is gonna start by telling one of their worst dating stories. Then the other will try and counter with the nightmare story of their own. We're going back and forth for three rounds till we declare a winner. We're gonna start things off with you seafood trio Leo.
Speaker 2: Let's go all right. So I was hooking up with this chick. We're making out when she stopped. She told me that she saw a bald spot on the back of my head.
Speaker 3: Oh oh, how could she see the back of your head when you're making out?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Felt it?
Speaker 3: Then, I don't know, some weird stuff.
Speaker 2: Man, go on. She said that meant that i'd be bald by thirty, and she doesn't date bald guys. So she left.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, my friend, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: I don't old guys.
Speaker 3: And one day you're gonna be seventy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know if it was maybe just an excuse to leave, but ever since I've been buying special hair product. Okay, that's all right. She gave you a complex, but you know you may have sicker hair because of it.
Speaker 3: Charlie, can you count her?
Speaker 1: So we were at the movies right for our first date. Eightything going smooth. How phone accidentity went off? Yeah, the screen lights up and I can see my tender profile like her wallpaper on her phone.
Speaker 3: Your picture.
Speaker 1: Yeah, first date though, let's keep in mind maybe she just needs it as a reminder what your name is?
Speaker 2: Quick?
Speaker 1: That was super ugly?
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, round two, Leo, Time to hit back.
Speaker 2: I met this smoking hot lady who's a spinning instructor, and you know spin in structors are always smoke shows. And she invites me to her class. So I show up as she puts me in the front row, which is intimidating enough as yeah. And then five minutes in she comes over and sets my bike on the highest resistance and tells me if she sees me turn it down, it's over between her man challenge.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, at what point in the class did you just pass out?
Speaker 2: I'm just standing up, trying to grind on this thing, and I point at the door to distractor and turn it down, and she caught me.
Speaker 1: You're two weaks for her.
Speaker 2: She called me out in front of everyone over the microphone and told me to get out.
Speaker 3: Why does everybody you date like come after you, Charlie.
Speaker 2: We're you got to step it up, man, all right?
Speaker 1: So I was dropping this girl off after the day right, everything was smooth. I'm leaving to go home. She calls me and she asked me to come inside. She says, you know, she's scared to be alone. So I'm like cool, I'm feeling like, you know, this is my chance, Belly, I know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: And on her part, huh.
Speaker 1: I go back inside. When I get there, he is a man. Did whoa what? Wait, like her roommate or something. Please tell me. No. She sneaks and tells me he didn't know he was in there. It was her boyfriend. He got back home early from his trip. Oh what a.
Speaker 3: Jirk coming back home early.
Speaker 2: I hate that guy.
Speaker 3: Get to your third and final round. We need you to really throw down here, gentlemen.
Speaker 1: So seafood Trio Leo, what do you got?
Speaker 2: My tender day invited me to go furniture testing testing.
Speaker 1: I'm thinking she.
Speaker 2: Wants to check couches out or something.
Speaker 1: You know, Okay, yeah, you got to stand on them before you buy it.
Speaker 2: You just never know, maybe a little love seat or something. But no, no, no, no. We get to the store and I found out she meant baby furniture testing because she's eight months pregnant.
Speaker 3: Oh, amazing that she has the energy for me for that.
Speaker 1: But yeah, she's like, I'm so glad you hear my back hurt.
Speaker 2: It gets worse, it gets way worse. She's looking for a crib and asked if I could crawl into one to let her know if the baby would be comfortable. How big of a baby is she planning on having?
Speaker 1: Or how.
Speaker 3: Can't ride a bike small to act like a baby.
Speaker 2: Harley Jarl chance by a.
Speaker 1: Right, we was in that one of those outdoor restaurants, you know you sit outside and just relax. It was a beautiful day I'm talking about. It was just perfect. She was beautiful, the date was cool, everything was small. Ran a bird pooped on my date's head.
Speaker 3: Sounding good luck though, yeah, it's people just say that to make you feel better.
Speaker 2: What she do.
Speaker 1: So she seemed upset at first, right, and I told her, you know, like we could just we could just leave, you know, and just end it off. But she told me that her therapist encouraged her to start to face adversity, you know, be tough and deal with things. Okay, okay, So we sat there for another half hour. She tried to eat, but she was crying, not coming at eight with the bird poop still on the hay.
Speaker 2: She didn't clean it all all right.
Speaker 1: That final means the match is over.
Speaker 2: This was an intense one.
Speaker 3: Judges, we gotta score at Alexis.
Speaker 2: I gotta go Leo for crawling into Baby Crab.
Speaker 1: We got one for Leo.
Speaker 2: Brooke, I mean bird poop girl. I feel bad for her, but it's definitely Leo.
Speaker 3: Congratulations Seapoo Trio. Leo dating is messier than a cafeteria on Sloppy Joe Day. You want, I think he's crying just being nice to me.
Speaker 2: Bullied once again. That was Battle of the tender dates.
Speaker 3: We got your phone tap coming up right after
Speaker 1: This, brooking Jeffrey in the morning.