Speaker 1: Today show is pre recorded.
Speaker 2: Y'all know what y'all don't know y'all.
Speaker 3: All at all, So.
Speaker 1: Don't given them black a million bus busses. Yeah, listen to show to.
Speaker 4: Joy. Yeah, Joy, they show.
Speaker 5: You know that you.
Speaker 6: Turn, you.
Speaker 4: Gonna turn?
Speaker 7: Okay to turn the mouth turn.
Speaker 1: Probably got to turn the mouth water the monica.
Speaker 8: Look, come.
Speaker 2: Come on, you'll think.
Speaker 5: I sure will a good morning everybody. Y'll listening to the voice. Come on, dig me now, one and only Steve Harvey got a radio show today, folks. I just want to dive right in because I think I got it here.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 5: Did you know that there is a life for you that's greater than you could have ever dreamed of? Did you know that there's a life for you better than the one you've ever felt before? And did you know that there was a life for you much bigger than the one you wanted? And lastly, did you know that what I just said is true? Did you know that? Did you know that the things I just said are available to you? It's not just intended for those who receive awards. It's for everybody. Yeah, you too, It's for you who didn't get your high school diploma. It's for you who are incarcerated. It's for you who have two strikes. It's for you who've been sentenced to life. It's for you who've gotten out and have a felony record and can't seem to get it together.
Speaker 2: It's for you.
Speaker 5: Who have an illness. It's for you who the doctors have given up on.
Speaker 2: It's for you. This life I'm talking about is for you. Did you know.
Speaker 5: That there is a life for you better than the one you dreamed about, better than the one you've imagined, a life better than the one you thought of, That there is a life for you better than the one you've ever felt before. There's a life for you better than the one you saw for yourself. There's a better life for you than the one you expected and even the one you wanted. Did you know that this is true for you? See, here's let me give you the secret to this thing. Now you have to believe that it is for you. Now, you gotta fight through the doubts. You gotta fight through the wheel of satan, because the devil is busy man. The devil wants you to think that it's hopeless. The devil wants you to think that this is it. The devil wants you to think that ain't no more to it. The devil wants you to think that this applies to other people. But you, yeah, you've been dealt the word hand of them all, which you ate. But that's what the devil wants you to think. So you gotta fight through. Now, You gotta fight through to get to what I just said is available for you. But what else you got to do? You ain't doing nothing else, might as well fight. Why just wake up and just let it be? Why would you wake up every day and just exist when there's a chance for you to actually live. See the reason I don't mind smiling so much now is because I'm no longer existing.
Speaker 2: I'm living now. See.
Speaker 5: See, that's what you want to get to. You don't want to exist to wake up paycheck to paycheck, date today, not knowing, not understanding, not have and can't can't get this, can't get that, can't go here, can't go there, Gotta wait, gota wait, gota wait, goda wait till it seems like you never get nowhere. You can get out of that rut of life, feeling like when you wake up in the morning that your life is whole hum that you just in a rut. I drive the same way to work, I do the same thing my job. When I get off, I drive all the way back home. I sit there, I read the newspaper. I watered the lawn. I'm so sick of my life. It ain't this, ain't what I wanted, man, and start wak up and start over, do the same thing.
Speaker 2: Then the weekend gets in.
Speaker 5: You got to mold the lawn, and then you try to fix something in the garage, and you feel like your life is in a rut. I'm talking about if this feels like a rut to you, and if it's what you've always wanted, I'm cool with that. But I'm talking to people who want it more, who would love their life to be more, who would love their life too different to be different. Now, I'm not criticizing you if I just described your life. I'm just only talking to the ones who would dad to believe that there's more to it than this. I'm only talking to the ones who would dad to accept the challenge to fight through and see what God got for you instead of listening to Satan all the time. Devil is busy, man, Please understand, he's so busy, so busy trying to trick you, get you into the groove. You know they doing all kinds of stuff now, man, you know atheists and already got prayer taken out of schools. Excuse me, look at our skills schools, not as a push by the atheists to get the words in God we trust, taking off our money. Here's a deal. If you don't believe in God, and you don't want trust in God, just going about your business. But what you can't do is spill off all into what I'm talking about. That's the problem I have with all of them. If you're gonna do you, then't do you, but don't spill off into what I got.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 5: See, if you don't believe what I'm saying, then I ain't talking to you. Let's just be clear about the relationship with Steve Harvey and his crew. I'm only talking to the people that believe that are looking for something else, that want something more, that wants something better, that's got to be out there searching and hoping it and trying to do more. That's all I'm talking to now. If you don't believe what I'm saying is true, then't go ahead try it your way. Go see, write me, email me, let me know how it's going for you, telling you of a way that's tried and true. If you go to God, if you go to your creator, your maker, if you go to him and you go to him for real and tell him, hey, you know what, I want you to go ahead and take over from here. I'm done. I'd have done all I know how to do. Iud have tried everything I know how to try. I'm sick of me right now. Hey, look here, you created me what you want me to do, and you had the cool thing about it. When I made that decision, y'all. See, I was so afraid for years that I was going to miss out on something if I did that. I couldn't do this no more. But the stuff I needed to stop doing. I really need to stop the things I was afraid of not being able to do anymore, with the very same things I really didn't.
Speaker 2: Need to be doing no more in the first place.
Speaker 5: On the real man, on the real all that temporary fun I was having all them temporary outlets. I was using all them temporary things, trying to fulfill myself.
Speaker 2: I was doing.
Speaker 5: I was just doing a bunch of temporary mess man. I said, hold up, man, I want something permanent. Man, I want a permanent feeling in my heart that it's gonna be all right. So he replaced all that fun with joy. But it was only because I went and I faced him. He didn't take me and stopped me from being me. He just made a better version of me. See, God don't take he because all the stuff he sent you through, he needed you to go through all him. He needed you to have him experience of what it felt like to be locked up. He needed you to have experience and know what it was to lose everything. He needed you to have experience to make you tough. You just gonna be a tough one. I'm a tough soldier in his army, that's all.
Speaker 2: I just say. One of the weak ones. I protect the weak ones.
Speaker 5: God didn't take a lot of stuff from except the stuff I needed. But the stuff he made me to be, he allowed me to keep it, and he just made a better of me. Do that, y'all and you can have what you want.
Speaker 3: You'st morning show, ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 9: You know what.
Speaker 5: I don't.
Speaker 2: I was thinking of doing something different this morning.
Speaker 5: But I said, okay, do it And then I said, but why And then I said, because it's a different day. I said, but then we do this yesterday. I said, but yeah, wa are you tired of waking up or something? And I went, well now and just said we'll do it then. And I said, well, okay, good morning. How are you today? Find our hope? Hope all is well?
Speaker 2: You know, those are menial conversations.
Speaker 5: I'm talking about waking up this morning and telling God Almighty, thank you, because man, you didn't have to do it, but you did. I appreciate it. I appreciate this life I got. I appreciate this measure of health that I have. I appreciate this opportunity to start again and get it right. I appreciate this opportunity to continue. And I look forward to whatever it is you have wakened me for, because obviously you woke me up because you ain't through with me. So what you got, I'm here for it, Thank you, God, good batter, indifferent. I want it all because I know it's all in the design to get me to the ultimate place where you want me to be. Heaven, I hope is a goal. But for those of you that don't believe in heaven, well I'm not talking to you. For those of you that is looking forward to heaven, I'm talking to you.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 5: Appreciate you Lord for both rides here and there. Thank you, Ladies and gentlemen. The Steve Harvey Morning Show begins with Shirley Strawberry Carlin Pharrell, the two newest inductees into the Black Women's Radio Hall of Fame for their continued service and efforts as Black men in radio. Ladies and gentlemen, Mississippi, Monica or the Mouth of the South, or Lord have mercy. Junior whose government name is kill Space and the legend that is Nephew Tommy. You know, folks who used to go Junior what you need to know? Or he used to have questions. Now he has a combination of questions and statements.
Speaker 2: So we don't know what it is today. But what is it? Junior? You know what you know?
Speaker 10: Let me tell you something. Man, I'm so happy right now because I'm so blessed. And then y'all find out something that when you own a home, you get part to be a part of a group. So I gotta get ready.
Speaker 2: For the night.
Speaker 10: I'm going to my first neighborhood watch me thenight, I think y'all need to understand this by me. They shouldn't never ask me if they want somebody knows that they got the right one. I'm on the Neighborhood Watched team tonight, flashlight charge ready, pepper, spray walking shoes.
Speaker 11: I'm on my way. I'm neighborhood watching right now.
Speaker 2: I got my line.
Speaker 11: Excuse me, what are you doing? See see, I'm on the neighborhood watch you. I don't know if you're in your neighborhood watch on, but I'm on mind Hey. Hey, hey, hey, you don't live there.
Speaker 10: See I got all my lines. Now my neighborhood gonna be safe. We're gonna get neighborhood of a year because I'm on the watch team.
Speaker 2: Neighborhood Watch. What does you spreading people for?
Speaker 11: Jeff ain't they don't get it?
Speaker 2: They did, don't we heed the command?
Speaker 11: Excuse me? What are you doing?
Speaker 2: You don't tell me? Oh? Just like that, just like that.
Speaker 11: Excuse me? Hey, hey, that's not your house. Get back, stand back Okay.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, you're you're not gonna be on that committee too much, too long.
Speaker 1: He's not gonna make it no.
Speaker 2: But you like least he's outpared.
Speaker 1: Hey, at least he's prepared. Coming up in thirty two telling the hour uncle, we'll hear from the nephew who is back to run that prank back right after this. Uhh yeah, ye you're listening.
Speaker 3: Hard morning show.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 1: I was thinking about starting a new business. I don't know. I thought about maybe a food truck. Then I thought I don't cook well. Whether you're starting a new business or growing one, if you want it to be successful, you need the most talented people on your team, and that's where zip recruiter comes in. Zip recruiters matching technology finds qualified candidates for a wide range of roles, and you can invite your top choices to apply to your jobs. Let ZipRecruiter fill all your roles with the right candidates. For out of five employers who post on ZipRecruiter get a quality candidate within the first day. Go to ZipRecruiter dot com slash strawberry to try ZipRecruiter for free. That's ZipRecruiter dot com slash s t R A W B E r R Y. It is time now for the nephew to run that prank. Back, nephew, welcome back. What you got for us today?
Speaker 9: Uh?
Speaker 2: I got k Miller? Ka Miller? Yeah?
Speaker 6: Who is she?
Speaker 2: No? No, it ain't a sheet. It's Kate Miller.
Speaker 1: K Okay like letter, k mmmkame out.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's a guy, K Miller. Let's go. You'll see. You'll see K Miller. Let's go.
Speaker 12: You'll get your over that. Sit down when I get to talking to him, then.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna deal with you. Sallo't y'all butt down for Trace right now?
Speaker 1: Hello?
Speaker 9: Hello?
Speaker 2: Who is this? Who is this? I'm looking for Kay Miller?
Speaker 13: Who is Kate Miller? Miller?
Speaker 12: Let me tell you something, man, this purpose already. No, I've been finding out for people that you've been coming by my house when I'm gone, and you've been over here with my wife. But Trace, So let's get it all out here in the Olton. I'm looking for you.
Speaker 2: You hear me.
Speaker 13: Hey man, I don't even know who you are.
Speaker 2: Man that y'all butt down for Trace. Sit it down, Kay Miller.
Speaker 12: When I find out where you're at, when I get my hands on of your it's gonna.
Speaker 13: Be over with Hold up now, I am Kate Miller, but you ain't gonna do to me.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's that you can kill us.
Speaker 13: Don't here like somebody you know your girland. You know you can't handle it, and I don't appreciate no lightweight cup tacking calling me, accuse me here doing something I ain't done yet. You out, we will do it.
Speaker 12: You look gonna start this here today. I ain't got enough in me right now to hold this pressure. Now I'm looking for your so when I find you, dog, this ain't gonna be good between me and you.
Speaker 13: Now. You done got enough because you ain't your girl right That's why you calling me accusing me of you, you know, my love boe of them, because it sounds like you ain't doing what you're supposed to be doing.
Speaker 12: Hey, dog, don't sit here and say nothing stupid to me like this. Hell dog, matter of fact, we can just meet right now. Get all this old shit your butt down, portrays, don't move till I'm through with it now, mister t Miller, let me tell you something, man, won't we just meet up and get this over.
Speaker 13: With so we can do that. We can go ahead and meet up, and when you meet with me, make sure you put your look down and work to jelly because I got something fuge.
Speaker 2: What shall I do?
Speaker 9: What?
Speaker 13: But y'all let down and watch your jelly cause I got something from it.
Speaker 2: You ain't gonna talk to me crazy though.
Speaker 13: Hey man, look here, you know you don't know who the you dealing with. Man, this is Kay Miller and you got the right phone number. But look here, you can't calm my number. I can need to kind of great. I don't know who you are, but you don't need to be with me.
Speaker 12: All I'm telling you is I'm looking for you, and the ain't already gave me the description.
Speaker 2: You six two?
Speaker 12: You drive a black Chrislis and already know when I see you, it ain't gonna be good for you me and you.
Speaker 14: Man that's riding no cry hook you gonna drying? No price of three hundred cow? Now come down, no Christler?
Speaker 2: Okay, what you driving?
Speaker 13: I'm like, here's i'ma kick up.
Speaker 14: You don't drive no Chriss black three hundred Wow, my brother driver, Christler?
Speaker 2: Where your brother in right now? That's what I need to know?
Speaker 13: What about what my brother? What are you right now? What I need to know? You know you do right now? You are I'm calling my my I'm just trying to mess with my brothers. My father take get married. You call him him accusing him, say, I never ain't been doing nothing.
Speaker 2: So your brother Benna get mad, but he's still going over the mind.
Speaker 13: I was messing with my shit. Y'all don't know what to be doing is laying the pipe? He landed right, and your wama get at the light. Look, I ain't got town for your little nursing ran.
Speaker 2: Now look, ain't you pray Miller?
Speaker 13: Yeah, pay Miller, But my father Miller.
Speaker 2: Your your brother named Miller? Yeah, what's your name?
Speaker 13: My name is Killer.
Speaker 12: Both of y'all is k Miller's Yeah okay, But your brother is the one that drive your black three hundred Chrystler.
Speaker 2: Hoight, I'm gonna whoop his and so as I.
Speaker 13: See him, what time he ain't gonna do a saying in.
Speaker 14: My father because like I told you, out of this you're a lightweight tup cake. And then my daughter is he's doing when he's.
Speaker 7: Told to be done.
Speaker 13: But you ain't honestly laying the pipe right? And I don't appreciate you. How am how threatening me?
Speaker 14: And then try to turn.
Speaker 12: Right, y'alla, I'm gonna whoop you in your brother, if I got you, that don't even make no difference to me.
Speaker 2: That don't make no difference to me.
Speaker 13: How go down?
Speaker 2: Whether I run in the table Miller, Miller, damn it, Colar Miller. It don't make me no difference. I'm whooping a miller sooner or later.
Speaker 14: Thing.
Speaker 13: I want you to come out this right now? You hiding behind the gone because you're weak, your weep pocket len out? Sorry, hold on right now? And Lehanna's brother, who your right?
Speaker 2: When can we meet you on the corner of Frankfood.
Speaker 13: Ain't telling right now?
Speaker 2: At the service station?
Speaker 13: God do that I got out to fight.
Speaker 2: I'm do here.
Speaker 12: All this you talking about? All I want to know is how long it's gonna take for you to get to the service station. That's all I want to know from you. All I want to know is how long it's gonna take for you to get to the service station.
Speaker 2: Don't frighten?
Speaker 5: You can?
Speaker 2: How long are they come?
Speaker 14: Right now?
Speaker 9: With what?
Speaker 14: Come on?
Speaker 9: Then?
Speaker 13: I'm on my ways.
Speaker 9: I'm ready for you.
Speaker 2: Okay with me, I'm gonna whoop pillow.
Speaker 14: I didn't even brother, God go tell it from okay.
Speaker 12: Let me tell you one more pain to told you to tell me that's a nephew.
Speaker 2: Timing from the Steel Harvey Morning Show. You just got prank.
Speaker 13: Many gonna get joke.
Speaker 14: Tell me go to plus his hands, tell me to was gone to the boys around him.
Speaker 2: I'm I'm gonna.
Speaker 1: Both pasture up.
Speaker 2: That's go.
Speaker 13: I'm putting in some cholesterol medications.
Speaker 2: I ain't feeling good.
Speaker 13: I'm trying to.
Speaker 14: Send my cat on the phone.
Speaker 13: And you plant common at this time of Hey, what is this and the Lucky King a soph.
Speaker 2: That's your daddy. Yeah, oh here Ky Miller too.
Speaker 13: Yeah, he taking out the time.
Speaker 14: He was gotching.
Speaker 13: You know you need to buck with breath coming down there came up.
Speaker 2: Look what is the baddest radio ship.
Speaker 6: That's fresh up on stupid right there. Let's fresh up on stupid right there. I don't know if you can beat that. That's fresh up only.
Speaker 1: All right, all right, we'll figure this out. Coming up next, it is ask the CLO with our Chief Love Officer, Steve Harvey. You're listening Harvey Morning Show coming up at the top of the hour and entertainment news actor Jonathan Majors made its first court appearance on zoom and charged with a Class A misdemeanor. Iconic screenwriter Shonda Rhimes Queen Charlotte is number one on Netflix as it should be. No, and yeah, and seventy nine year old Robert de Niro has announced the birth of his seventh child, seventh child, Togo. So you had to beat nick. Yeah, he's seventy nine. That's all coming up at the hour. Right now, it's time to ask the clo Davida and Charlotte says. I'm in a long distance relationship and we've been dating for a few months, so we're still getting to know each other. He came to visit me last weekend and every time he used the toilet he left the door open. I want him to be comfy around me and everything, but not this comfy. Okay, how do I tell him without pushing him away?
Speaker 2: Shut that damn doing you're doing?
Speaker 6: Hey?
Speaker 2: Are you kidding me? Shut your door?
Speaker 13: It's you.
Speaker 2: I'm here. There's all the way.
Speaker 13: Out of it.
Speaker 1: But she's trying not to offend him and push him away.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, no, no, he ain't here. Ain't he pushing you away? For real? For real?
Speaker 5: Listen to me, sir, I'm trying to save our relationship. You have got to shut that damn done.
Speaker 12: Now.
Speaker 2: What you do at the house by yourself, that's fine, But I'm in here.
Speaker 3: We're not that clothes.
Speaker 2: I have clothes in here. You have got to shut that dough.
Speaker 6: All right.
Speaker 1: Moving on to Rosalie and Tampa, Rosalie writes, my husband doesn't like one of my best girlfriends and he calls her miss Piggy. Our five year old son decided to call my friend miss Piggy when he saw her at church, and she thinks my son got it from me. Should I throw my husband under the bus?
Speaker 6: Hm?
Speaker 2: Hmm, Well, I don't know on this one.
Speaker 5: I don't really know, because if you throw your husband under the bush.
Speaker 2: I think the woman's gonna end up not liking the whole family. It's why I'm I think.
Speaker 5: I think from the baby all the way up to you and your man, she's starting not to like the whole family.
Speaker 1: Now, Yeah, that's nice.
Speaker 5: Ye had a five year old and calling miss Piggy. I might as well go ahead. You know, it's a family her fans, it's a family health fan. I like the song One Child. Yeah, you might have to tell everybody'll keep it together, okay, all right, yeah, don't tell us the hook.
Speaker 1: Moving on to Clover in Indianapolis. Clover says, I'm taking a man that is slightly younger than I am, and he loves toys. I brought my toys out last night, and he was anxious to see what each one does, and even said one of them was just too big. Is it normal for a guy to be into adult toys?
Speaker 5: I don't think so. But if one of them was too big, that pretty much lets you know where he at with him.
Speaker 1: Right with his opinion.
Speaker 9: That's what he said.
Speaker 2: What is that fault?
Speaker 7: You lie?
Speaker 2: Come on, Clover, good, don't wait a minute.
Speaker 5: Hold up, So.
Speaker 1: You're saying to Clover in Indianapolis.
Speaker 2: Myself including I don't need no help, all right? You know that's you know.
Speaker 5: Now you've been by yourself and because you've been, you know, doing things just you, yourself and I. But when I'm here, I don't need them. But once I come in here, we got to put all this. Look at you other. Yeah, because we're not going to do with this. I'm telling you this right now.
Speaker 1: Okay, So all right, okay, uh, last one, Steve. This is from Ayana and Biloxi. She says, I let my mom move in with me temporarily after her divorce. She's on the rebound and dating heavily. She invites men over and sits in my living room entertaining them. This is not safe, and I'm worried about out her. How do I reprimand my mama.
Speaker 2: Don't have nobody else over here.
Speaker 1: That's that's what That's what she says to her mother, and that I don't know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean we okay, Now this is our mama, Mama, mama. It's too many men coming over here. Now pick the one you like the most, and he's welcome. But all this trying to figure it out. We're gonna stop this over here. It's too many men finding out where I stay. And I don't want you to get into no situation that you ain't dated in a while. And this ain't how you do it. You just got all these old ass people sitting up.
Speaker 1: In jail, meeting them online.
Speaker 5: Snacks we don't have in this house. And if one, if one more person asked me, do we have any salt and venegar potato chips?
Speaker 2: I don't, I don't. We don't have none. It's gonna be a problem. All we got is regular and barbecue. No, no, no, we're not doing that.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 5: And I don't know why they had my uh bullioned cubes in there, balling them in the kitchen, just boy in beef beef bullion cube because he liked to sip on that with his chips.
Speaker 1: The blood pressure. So one more time she should tell.
Speaker 5: Her mom what Yeah, he's me and in her leaving all this stuff around here, pick up all this prune juice.
Speaker 2: When the people.
Speaker 5: Take all this with you, mama, mama, they can't come and stay in here, especially all these little to gold packs. Apollo didn't. I don't want to be picking up all this stuff much old ass products.
Speaker 1: All right, So I hope you got that, Ayana, all right? Thank you, Colo. Coming up next entertainment news right after this. You're listening.
Speaker 3: Morning show.
Speaker 14: Well.
Speaker 1: Actor Jonathan Majors appeared in a Manhattan court yesterday morning via zoom to answer to his assault allegations. In the brief conference, the Manhattan District Attorney's Office presented Majors with a charge of third degree assault, which is a Class A misdemeanor that holds a maximum penalty of one year in prison or three years probation. Majors did not enter a plea for the charge, and he was reportedly silent for the majority of the proceedings. He was ordered to personally appear for his June thirteenth court date. If he failed to show up, a warrant could be issued for his arrest. Major's lawyer issued a statement calling the case a quote witch hunt and it is saturated with explicit and implicit bias. She allegeds that the treatment of Majors highlights the racial bias that permeates our criminal justice system.
Speaker 2: Oh, we're gonna go with that one.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, Yeah, I'm along with.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I think we gonna need to say innocent or something because we ain't in no. Please, we're talking about y'all attacking us because we're black. I got that, But we got gona need you to say innocent.
Speaker 1: Hmm.
Speaker 2: I think really need that one.
Speaker 15: June thirteenth is I don't know what's going on with that case because we just things have been retracted.
Speaker 2: I don't know what's going on with that case.
Speaker 8: Yeah, especially the night of the so called incident and then the lady went to the club afterwards and they's got to show.
Speaker 1: Her in the club video footage. So yeah, yeah, it's questionable. But the other victory.
Speaker 5: This has nothing to do with this case. But I just want to say something about me. Every time I've been jumped on, I went straight to the house.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, kick it out of that.
Speaker 5: You're just talking about me. I'm just talking about me. I just ain't got nothing to do with the case. Every time I've been jumped on in my life, Lois Stephen, I took my ass straight to the house because I had to cut some TV old. I had to give me some peanut butter and ice cream. I had to sit down and give me a TV show on that can help me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, bah yeah, So we have to wait for the court dates.
Speaker 2: I'm just talking about little Stevie Now. Nothing to do with this hit case.
Speaker 1: Right here, we're watching it. We're watching it all right. Screenwriter extraordinary has done it again. Straight to the house and we're moving on. Screenwriter extraordinaire Seonda Rhymes has done it again. Her latest win is Queen Charlotte, a Bridgerton story. It is number one on Netflix. It opened with over twenty two million views in its first week and over one hundred and forty eight million viewing hours. Queen Charlotte is a six episode good to Bridgerton. Yeah, it's very good and it explores the romantic fantasy of Queen Charlotte. Yes, it's very good, Steve, you should watch it.
Speaker 2: Actually, I've been trying to find it. I can't find on Netflix.
Speaker 1: It's the number one show.
Speaker 5: I can't find a little searching Queen and it's been going to Queen Elizabeth.
Speaker 1: Tween Crown, Queen.
Speaker 2: Mary J.
Speaker 1: Blige, crowdspisode.
Speaker 2: I have seen calls.
Speaker 5: I don't seen everything except that they showed the coronation old Glass King Richard or whatever his name.
Speaker 2: Is, Charles yees, oh god, his wife.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's move on.
Speaker 2: Done it again, buddy, Yes, yes, she has.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, all right.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 1: It's just got sweeping views of history. It's an intimate exploration of grief, regret, painful decisions. Shanda keeps on writing hits. She just keeps on writing hits, So we want to congratulate her on another big one. Congratulations to Shonda Rhymes. Her first big hit show, of course, was a long running medical drama Grades Anatomy, that appeared back in two thousand and five, followed by her hit TV show Scandal How to Get Away and Bridgerton. Okay, so Shonda rhymes, yes, yes.
Speaker 2: I gotta find it because I watch all the bridgeton. Yeah.
Speaker 5: I didn't think I was gonna like it, because you know, my rule is, ain't nobody but nobody get killed in ten minutes. We got to watch something melt they I watched two years and nobody got killed.
Speaker 1: Finally, seventy nine year old actor Robert de Niro announced that he just welcomed his seventh child in an interview with E T Canada. De Niro made the revelation while discussing parenthood and his new role in the comedy About My Father. When the interviewer mentioned his six children, de Nio spoke up and said seven. Actually, I just had a baby. He didn't elaborate any further, so we don't know who the baby's mama is or anything like that. Robert de Niro's oldest daughter is fifty one years old. He has a son that's forty six. He has twin sons that are twenty seven, a twenty five year old son and an eleven year old daughter. So we just have to say congratulations. Yes, to baby number seven.
Speaker 5: Yes, somebody say they interviewed the baby and the baby said his dream and goal is for his father to take him to kindergarten.
Speaker 11: He might make you'll make that, the baby saying it's the dream and go.
Speaker 2: I bet you that baby black, I bet you that. You think so? Oh yeah, oh mirror, Oh yeah, maybe Bob likes you like sisters.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, no, seventy nine years old. Well, if he keeps going, I mean, five more and he'll be caught up with Nick Cannon. That's the other thing.
Speaker 2: Well, don't that. Don't let that.
Speaker 1: Go.
Speaker 5: That's gonna be hard to catch. Why you say that's Steve Nick still out there?
Speaker 1: Coming up in twenty minutes after the our Donald Trump is found liable for sexual abuse and defamation and order to pay five million dollars. We'll talk about it right after this.
Speaker 3: You're listening Hardy Morning Show.
Speaker 1: Yesterday in New York City, jury ruled that Donald Trump is liable of sexually abusing and defaming, but not raping writer Egen Carroll. Carol, a former columnists for Ell magazine, will be awarded five million dollars in damages in November of twenty nineteen Carol filed a civil suit against Trump, citing battery and defamation, accusing him of raping her in a burgedoff Goodman dressing room in the mid nineteen nineties and defaming her in a social post last year. After Tuesday's jury verdict, Trump repeated his false claim that he's never met Egen Carroll. However, a photo of him meeting miss Carroll was shown during the trial. Yeah, yeah, and yeah, he also said she was in his type. Despite being found liable of sexual abuse, CNN still plans to host a Trump town hall the evening at five pm.
Speaker 5: But you know what, the arrogance of him to say she's not my type, which is really crazy because what you really need to claim innocence talking about she not your type?
Speaker 2: Now she was your type?
Speaker 1: There, what exactly are you.
Speaker 5: Are you saying if she was your type instead of chance of happening, that was a possibility, it could have popped off.
Speaker 2: Nah, I wouldn't have did that. She ain't my type. It just doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 5: But the sad part about this is the Republican Party is going to ignore all of this.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I haven't heard them say anything, no.
Speaker 5: Man, no.
Speaker 2: Church mouse, quiet.
Speaker 5: Boy if Barack Obama, oh lord man, absolutely yeah.
Speaker 8: The fact that you're saying she's not my type, saying that I wouldn't do anything like right, but see.
Speaker 5: That, that's what I'm telling you. People have to pay attention to what he's not saying. The alarming thing is if this was a Democrat, come on, the Republicans will be dragging him over the coals.
Speaker 2: But so with the Democrats.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, very true, very true, very true.
Speaker 2: See, because they're gonna roll theirs under.
Speaker 8: The bus after all of this. Female voters, are they gonna still vote for this man?
Speaker 5: I want to touch me T shirts alive and well that's how less they think of themselves. That's what this country has come to. It don't make no sense the vote.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he will arrogantly yet run again.
Speaker 2: But don't we have some more cases against him?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, the case in New York George just thinking about following against Oh yeah.
Speaker 3: For the election.
Speaker 8: So it's more coming, but they're gonna still ride with them talking yep.
Speaker 1: All right, that's it for that. Coming up next, Sister Odell is here. Right after this, you're listening morning show, Sister Odell is here.
Speaker 2: You know, I got to come out to the gate cause Jess Wave come on.
Speaker 15: As everyone all all the cheer is doing. Everybody's good. Yeah all right, well let's just jump into it because I don't get to come.
Speaker 2: Home but once to the week.
Speaker 1: We're so glad you come on when you when you do, Sister Odell Willing and Abel, you know, well thank the Lord for that. You know your good girlfriend Queen Elizabeth, well she's long gone. But are you friends with the new Queen Camilla? And did you did you make it to the coronation?
Speaker 15: You know, I don't fool with our home records, you know who I just did not school with home records.
Speaker 5: You know what?
Speaker 15: You know called me a little Diana. You know we never was good coming to Queen. You have to have tea when I come over there in London, you know, yes, ma'am sit rad and their tea and everything. She was upset about the little the little woman, you know, because she knew the child child was kicking it with her, you know the entire time. Girl, it ain't make no sense.
Speaker 1: Have you seen her.
Speaker 2: I'm talking about I'm talking about she just I see her face.
Speaker 1: Ever walk.
Speaker 6: On the street.
Speaker 2: Ain't even at.
Speaker 15: The picture show have your scene or not sidlights, they have your scene.
Speaker 2: That's what I want to say. Every time wanta seea o I brought up with a crown on. She ain't look nothing like we. I don't fool with this shit. They I don't really have much to do with people's like that, you.
Speaker 1: Know, yes, ma'am. Well, well here's something else. I don't know if you heard about this. We talked about it earlier. Actor Robert de Niro is seventy nine, and he just had his seventh baby.
Speaker 15: White like that, you know, so fun to me. You know, white Man could do that. White Is does that all the time. You know the movie stars, you know him, Michael Dougley, they get me having children like they're gonna be here always.
Speaker 1: Well, since you'll tell, how how old were you when you had your last baby?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 2: Forty?
Speaker 1: Oh okay, okay, yeah, well back back then? Was that a little later or yeah?
Speaker 15: I know it's popular now because you know, we didn't do things back then that y'all do is now.
Speaker 2: You know, we kept our.
Speaker 15: Back then, We just kept them, you know, whenever the Lord's surprised, we didn't and we were surprised too, you know, I didn't hear that at all, because I got I got one of my babies at seventy eight.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, y'all, almost the same age as Robert de Niro.
Speaker 2: Oh my kid. Yeah he he ain't making baby.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh your son, uh Octavid.
Speaker 2: And when I set his air down somewhere.
Speaker 15: He retired from the post office until but he was held on his route though.
Speaker 3: Oh what did he do?
Speaker 2: You know, he was a superstar. You know he was a male man worked at the post office.
Speaker 15: And you know he had them women's on that post office because you know, especially first of the month.
Speaker 1: Oh girl, he was probably.
Speaker 9: Deals.
Speaker 2: You know, I I bringing it. No, I ain't cute. I can't ain't. I can't look at it like a daddy.
Speaker 1: Who is daddy?
Speaker 2: Octopush that everybody?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 2: Ugly? Yeah, you know what I'm saying, Thomas sign familiar.
Speaker 15: You know, tell me, I've been listening to the radio and you've been trying to argue that you cute, sweet and look up, look, look right there.
Speaker 2: Do you see what we see?
Speaker 1: Sweater?
Speaker 2: You're rugged looking man.
Speaker 15: He got to stop thinking he cute though, sweet, he knocks he's not cute at all, you know.
Speaker 2: He spacey beig face lookolder zoom. That's because I'm close up on the cameras and so why would you do that to us?
Speaker 1: Coming up next, nephew tell me me and the prank phone call right after this you're listening.
Speaker 3: Morning show.
Speaker 1: Coming up at about four minutes after the hour. It's the Strawberry letter for today, and the subject is it is not a big deal at all. It's not a big deal at all. Okay, we'll get into that in just a few because right now it is time for the nephew and today's prank phone call.
Speaker 16: What you got for us, nep Well, this is a big deal right here, sir uh, I need you to wash me, oh to need you to wash me, wash me.
Speaker 6: Whether the weather be cold, oh, weather the weather be hot, whatever thee we end this together, weather we like it or not.
Speaker 2: What last week my ex I did my exercise.
Speaker 6: Quether the weather be cold, or weather the weather be hot, whatever the weather, We're in this together, whether we like it.
Speaker 2: When the curtains in his whole, I need you to wash me. Let's come here. Thought.
Speaker 17: It's a great day, nurse. This is Felicia.
Speaker 9: I'm trying to get somebody to come down here to five on one.
Speaker 17: I'm sorry five one.
Speaker 9: I need somebody to come down here to five on one and and clean me up.
Speaker 1: Sir.
Speaker 17: I think you might have the wrong number.
Speaker 9: The nurse. I need the nurse to come down here to five on one and clean me up.
Speaker 17: This is the nursery, not the nurse. I think you might have dialed the wrong number.
Speaker 9: Nor I need to talk to where nurse Sithy. That's who's the only clean me up. I need to come down here and clean me up, Sir.
Speaker 17: I really do think you have the wrong number. Where are you calling from?
Speaker 9: Who is this here?
Speaker 17: This is Felicia. I'm the director here at the nursery.
Speaker 9: That's what I say. I need the nurse that come down here and clean me up. I'm the bed playing and all this stuff to clean me up. Because I've been sitting here a long time.
Speaker 17: I ain't nobody to come well, Sir, I think you dial the wrong number. If you tell me where you are, I can try to help you.
Speaker 9: But I ain't down the wrong number. I need somebody to come down here and clean me up. This ain't right that y'all supposed to be able to y'all supposed to get here every hour something I supposed to come to check on. Ain't nobody come check on me yet?
Speaker 17: Okay, well, I apologize, but you have the wrong number. Try hanging up and then dialing.
Speaker 9: It's a nurse station, sir.
Speaker 17: This is a nursery. We take care of children here. This is not the nurse station.
Speaker 9: I'm not no child, I said, it's just the nurse station.
Speaker 17: I'm sorry you're not listening to me. This is not the nurse station. This is a nursery. We have children here. We take care of children. So I think you're down the wrong number.
Speaker 9: No, they said that they're supposed to come clean up every hour. They're supposed to come check on now. I bet ive been on my near three hours. Ain't nobody come to check on me yet? Another? I need somebody to come clean up and the uh there's a bad pan of food, and they just they they just don't come check on us like they pull to check on them. They checkolder.
Speaker 17: I'm really sorry that they have not come to check on you in your your bed hands, So.
Speaker 9: Why would they let us sit your life?
Speaker 13: They do?
Speaker 17: Okay, so just listen to what I'm saying. This is a nursery. We take care of small children. This is not the nurses station.
Speaker 9: So I'm long my grandkid. I got small children as my grandkids. I got about far y two grandkids.
Speaker 17: Forty two that comes in on Sunday.
Speaker 9: But soon did they leave the people at the nurse stands and that they they treat me bad and leave me here like this here two or three hours? Don't nobody come check on? Can you come down here and check this bad bag?
Speaker 14: Sir?
Speaker 17: I can't do that. I need to get back to the kids here that if we take care of at sea my kids.
Speaker 9: No, my kids don't come tell they come on Sunday. They come every Sunday after check and they come see me.
Speaker 17: Do they okay? Okay, Well I'm glad your kids come see you. And I'm going to get off the phone now.
Speaker 18: But I hang up.
Speaker 17: You just down the number.
Speaker 9: Right when you get off, you're gonna come down here and come thick and clean me up.
Speaker 17: I'm not going to do that. But I'm going to let you call back.
Speaker 9: And why don't come clean me up? Why gonna do that? Father? Do it?
Speaker 17: I'm a nurse, I'm a teacher.
Speaker 9: When when when when when?
Speaker 4: When?
Speaker 9: When? When I was coming through. You're proposed to do the job. You do what the joby, whatever your job or that what you do? I want fivey two years.
Speaker 17: Straight, and I did my job, okay, I'm a teacher.
Speaker 9: That's why you don't come on down here and do what you're supposed to do.
Speaker 17: Because I don't clean their.
Speaker 9: You know why I go on, y'all young folks, don't do your job now. Damn what You're gonna make me mad if you don't get your get your dot here.
Speaker 17: Uh, I'm going to ask that you not talk to me like that.
Speaker 9: You get your time down here, come clean this bad been and clean me up. I ain't supposed to be sitting here like this all the time. What's your name again.
Speaker 17: It's Felicia, and I really really nice to get down here right now. Please do not speak to me like that. I'm trying to.
Speaker 13: Right away.
Speaker 17: I want to you gonna calm down and quit talking to me like that. I'm trying to help you now. That's just rude speaking to me like that.
Speaker 18: Now, this is a nurser read you.
Speaker 17: I'm talking to him.
Speaker 18: But David, you're not gonna talk to me like that.
Speaker 17: That's just rude and disrespectful.
Speaker 18: Don't speak to me like that. You talk kicking, I will kick yo in the wheelchair. This seems to be the only language you understand. Is me talking to you crazy, since you talking to me crazy, is not coming down there. You stay in that space. How about that?
Speaker 1: You heard me?
Speaker 18: I said you stay in this thank I'm not cleaning though. I've been trying to tell you for the past five minutes, but you won't shut up long enough to listen. I am not coming down there to clean your Why not? I've been trying to tell you that is not my job.
Speaker 17: You dial the wrong number.
Speaker 18: I'm talking to you. Who are you talking to like that?
Speaker 9: You're gonna make me whoop you?
Speaker 17: We'll bring it on there.
Speaker 18: You think you can get in your wheelchair and make it down here to the nursery to whoop my and come the hell owns listen?
Speaker 9: Well, you would take a message from it and give it to somebody?
Speaker 17: What what's your what's your message?
Speaker 9: Write this down?
Speaker 13: And E n E p.
Speaker 17: Uh huh what else? H uh huh uh huh?
Speaker 9: Don with you what? Okay? You got that part?
Speaker 17: Yeah, I got that part? Okay?
Speaker 9: Gee oh m m whah what is that?
Speaker 2: What do I spell?
Speaker 18: I don't know what is it?
Speaker 17: Let spell it out. I'm not feeling that.
Speaker 1: You tell me what it is?
Speaker 9: What don't I say?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 17: Nephew taught me.
Speaker 9: Nephew tell me. There's his nephew Tommy from the Steve Bolly Morning Show. Baby, you just got preggs. Your sister Rinda, Oh my god boy, you were sitting up there like what in the world.
Speaker 17: Yeah, you got me, you got me?
Speaker 12: You?
Speaker 9: Oh baby, I got you, I got you. I got one question for you, though, what is What is the baddest and I mean the baddest radio show in the land.
Speaker 18: It is the Steve Harvey Morning Show?
Speaker 5: You got me?
Speaker 15: Good?
Speaker 2: Did I do that? There? I did that, dude that I knew that there? That's all a man? Did I do that there? Yep?
Speaker 1: King of pranks? Come on now, thank you?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 6: All right, it's going down Saturday, May twenty seventh at the Foxtaer of Detroit, Michigan. We got down there, Rollins, Capone, Red Grant, we got Tony Robins, Kelly Cal's old juvenile in the building. My boy d Ray Davis hosted about yours truly Nephew, towny. It is Jokes and Jams moment Orial Day Weekend at the Fox Theata in Detroit, Michigan is going down.
Speaker 2: You got a load of funny and a load of entertainment.
Speaker 6: Tickets are on sale right now all ticket maass outlets as well as the Fox Theater box office. Get your tickets now because it's gonna be straight ignorant Memorial Day Weekend hosted by yours truly nephew too.
Speaker 1: All right, Nephew, up next my Strawberry letter. The subject it's not a big deal at all. We'll get into that right after this. You're listening Harvey Morning Show. It is time now for today's Strawberry Letter. And if you need advice on relationships, work, sex, parenting, and more, please submit your Strawberry letter to Steve HARVEYFM dot com by clicking clicking submit Strawberry Letter. Okay, and we could be rid of your letter live on the air. Submit your Strawberry letter by clicking submit Strawberry Letter. Okay, Yeah, you go, that's what I met. We could be reading your letter live on the air, just like we're going to read this one right here, right now. And you never know this one could be yours.
Speaker 2: You never know. Buckle up and hold on tight. We got it for you. Here it is strawberry letter.
Speaker 1: Thank you, nep you subject. It's not a big deal at all, Dear Stephen Shirley. I've been married for eight years, and I've been faking it for ten years. We met when I was twenty two years old, and I had nothing to compare the intimacy to, so it was fine. He was my first and only man for ten long years. Then a month ago, my good friend had a bachelorette party and she had mail strippers there. The strippers were scrawny and couldn't dance, so we laughed at them. Then a big black stripper showed up and said he got lost. He went to the back and got oiled up, and lordy Lottie, when he came back in his thong, he shut the whole party down. I couldn't stop staring. He noticed me, and he gave me a lot of attention. He whispered to me to relax because my whole body was tensed up. The other six ladies darn near ripped his underwear off, and he got offended and said he was leaving. When he went to the back to put his clothes on. I had to use the bathroom. He saw me going into the bathroom and he asked if he could wash his face before I used it. I allowed him to use the bathroom first, since he was so mad that the ladies attacked him. He teased me about being very uptight and asked. He asked if he could help me unwind. I didn't know it would involve his tongue and other things. I didn't stop him or use common sense. I had the best sexual experience of my life on the bathroom floor. He asked if we could keep in touch, and I told him I was married. He said he could see I was married, but I could pay him to help unwined whenever I need it. Here I am with my little, average sized husband, and I have the big Stripperman's number in my phone. How bad would it be if I cheated just one more time? Okay, so you're asking permission or opinions from Steve and I on what we think about you cheating on your husband again. You want us to tell you how bad it would be if you did it just one more time? Hmm. I said that aloud two different ways. So maybe if you heard it back, you would understand how crazy all this sounds. And Mary, lady, you know we're not going to tell you, yes, girl, go for it.
Speaker 12: Go for it.
Speaker 1: One of the problems with going back for that one more time. And anyone who has told you who anyone who has done this gone back for that one more time, knows that at that moment you get hooked. Okay, and you keep going back, and you keep going back, and every time is your last time. That's what you always tell yourself. Okay, one more time, this is the last time. But it doesn't stop. It won't just be you know, one time, your last time. It won't just be bad. I'm telling you right now. If you're gonna keep going and keep going and keep going, okay, all I can tell you is that you are married. Please remember that even though women are much better at cheating than men, as a woman, I still say, don't gamble with your marriage because you can lose, you can lose everything. Instead of faking it with your husband, why don't you talk to him about what you like and kind of teach him how to please you. You guys were really young when you got married. Instead of taking the easy way out with cheating and paying paying for a stripper to come by and please you think about that, Steve.
Speaker 5: I normally don't do this, Shirley, but I'm gonna have to start my letter with a statement.
Speaker 2: You just made.
Speaker 5: Sit your husband down and tell him what you like. Yeah, now, how this conversation gonna get stuffed?
Speaker 2: Well? What I like?
Speaker 5: Well, if you was bigger and dog skin and I like other things, tongue and some other things, and.
Speaker 2: That's what I like.
Speaker 5: I don't think she can send her husband down and tell him what she liked because she didn't know she liked it till she left the stripple the bachelor party. That's not a good suggestion. So now let's start to let her over. You've been married for eight years. Y'all met when you was twenty two. You thirty at least right now. He was your first and old man for ten years. Then a month ago something happened. You went to a bachelrette party from strippers was there. Y'all was laughing at him, scrown he couldn't dance. Then El Domingo Jango showed up.
Speaker 1: That's the name.
Speaker 5: Jango showed up in chains. Jango showed up lost because he ain't got no GPS. Because Jango came to the stripper party on a buckboard pulled by a mute. Wow, that's how Jango got lost. See, you don't know that Jango ain't got no car or nothing. Jango field hand. Jango came up in there with a very lap shots on him. Jango came up undre. That wasn't all. That was just sweat from out in the fields. Django was next. When I come back, I will tell you what happened when Django came out the bathroom.
Speaker 1: All right, hang on for part two of Steve's response, coming up at twenty three minutes after the hour. Today's strawberry letter subject is not a big deal at all. We'll get back into it right after this. You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show. All right, come on, Steve, let's recap today's strawberry letter. The subject it's not a big deal at all.
Speaker 5: This girl was twenty two when she met her husband, been married for ten years. He's the only man she's ever been with. Then, about a month ago, one of her girls had a bachelor party, So that means she's thirty or thirty two. They've been together married ten years. Probably met him when she was twenty two, Probably dated for a couple year. I probably she about thirty two thirty four, went to the bachelor party. Some strippers was there. Scrony couldn't dance. The women was laughing at but one of them came in late. He came in late because he was the big, beautiful black dancer. They noticed he looked a little unruly because he had on some bird laft shots. The reason he got lost is because he don't have GPS. His name was Django. Django came in on a buckboard pulled by mule. Y'all say he went in the back and got all the that wasn't all that was sweat from the fields.
Speaker 2: He's a field hand.
Speaker 5: Jango came out with his thong on and Lord, Lord, Lord, you found out what django meant. Django is an old African mean, Old African word. Django is an old African word.
Speaker 2: It means dad go.
Speaker 5: Django is an old African word that means dad go. And so they called him Django, dad go. Jango came out there and the women lost they mind. Django shut the party down. Jano was moving and the women damn near tored his underwear off. He got upset because he didn't sign up for that. So now Jingo is upset and he finally get through. You had to go to the bathroom, and he had to go to the bathroom, and he saw you go down the hall when you was going in there, and he said, he said, do you mind if I washed my face? Face sweat? He wanted to get it off because that wasn't all he was using. It was actually corn husker's lotion. He made it hisself.
Speaker 13: What had the world?
Speaker 5: I'm building a story, Jangle field hand. He made his own corn huscaus lotion. He don't like driving in it, so he wanted to wash it off his face. Okay, So then he let you in the bathroom and he noticed you was up tight. He told you to relax.
Speaker 2: You was tense.
Speaker 5: He told you that when he was trying to give you that lap dan As you didn't want, but he rubbed Jango up against you. And now all of a sudden you're in that bathroom with Jingo. He said, look, you need to relax. You want me to help you to relax, And you said, uh huh. First you said I'm not up tank. He said but I could feel the tension in your shoulder. And he put them big hands on your shoulders, the one that had been picking.
Speaker 2: Y'all. I didn't say nothing. I just said the hands that had been picking. He hit those his picking hands. They was rough, but they were soft because they knew how to handle it.
Speaker 5: And next thing, he was caught up in it, and he was rubbing your shoulders, and all of a sudden, Jango started pressing down on your shoulders. And next thing you know, you was in the floor. Jango bagged up, scooted up against the dough. Now your head is in a bent position. It's up against the bath tub. Jango stretched out and you said in your letter right here, I'm not making this up, you said in your letter right here. No, no, I didn't know it would involve his tongue and other things. He said, well, little girl, I don't want to tell you something. It was no other things in there. It was just django.
Speaker 1: Tongue, okay, And that was all it was.
Speaker 5: But he was such an expert at it. You thought it was some more in there. It was just had one thing, little girl. You just had never seen it like that before. And Django was in there bouty and then it was the best sexual experience of my life. On the bathroom floor, he asked if we can keep in touch. I told him I was married. He said he could see you was married, but you could pay him to help you unwine whenever I needed it. Here I am with my little advertised husband, and I had to beck the big strip of man's number in my phone.
Speaker 2: How bad would it be if I cheated one more time?
Speaker 9: Girl?
Speaker 5: Django is like a bag of lazed potato chips. Yeah, yeah, girl, you ain't gonna be able to.
Speaker 2: Lead just one.
Speaker 5: That damn Django came up in there with all that field hand experience, with that homemade corn huskers, loaches.
Speaker 6: That.
Speaker 5: Jangle jangle. Don't need gas money. Django need oat money. He gotta feed the mule. Oh that brings him from gig to give. Look, Uh, Django is a jiggalow and a male escort. You are about to be involved in an old profession called prostitution.
Speaker 2: Don't do it, little girl. You ain't strong enough all right?
Speaker 13: Uh?
Speaker 1: Leave your comments on Today's Strawberry Letter on Instagram at Steve Harvey at them, and check out the Strawberry Letter podcast coming up next, It is Junior and Sports Talk right after this. You're listening.
Speaker 3: Morning show.
Speaker 1: All right, it is time now for Junior and Sports Talk. What you got jor Ah?
Speaker 11: Sure, we getting down to it.
Speaker 10: Okay, games last night, Man, here we go with Philadelphia up three to two as they beat the Celtics one fifteen to one.
Speaker 1: Oh three. Oh man, uh you know this this is some man.
Speaker 2: Come on, man, did y'all right there.
Speaker 1: Right there?
Speaker 5: Three sounded like Philly to me, das Baby, Come on, Philly, come on, Joel then b come on Doc with us, Come on, James Harden, come on now you need them?
Speaker 2: Come on, Na, I can't stay in Boston. Come on, Philly, why you can? I like Tatum. I like Tatum man. I like that boy, Tatum.
Speaker 3: I like I like the team.
Speaker 5: I don't like the city of Boston. Man, ever since they turned their school bus over there seventy four. I ain't never like that. I ain't ever like Okay, can Philly be man?
Speaker 2: I'm sorry? Hell yeah, hell yeah, hell yeah yeah. Chris pou Man, heah, Jimmy, buddy, you show about that Jimmy body. Yeah yeah, they're gonna get tired at Jimmy in a minute.
Speaker 6: Though.
Speaker 12: Here we go, man, we had.
Speaker 2: Jimmy gonna be greatness because he just a hell of ball players. Yeah, here we go.
Speaker 11: We got the Nuggets.
Speaker 2: Man over the Suns.
Speaker 11: Den believe three two Chris Paul, they gonna need you.
Speaker 15: He stay hurt the postseason. Yeah, but they they can win it without Chris. They got enough. They got the red Bucker man, they got that aiding boy. They got enough.
Speaker 10: Okay, well, we're gonna see man, this is limit up three too, so we'll find out. But let's get on to the night.
Speaker 11: This is the game of three one, three to one. Uh, we got the Heat and the Knicks. Okay, this is this is it for the next to night off.
Speaker 3: This is it.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I ain't gonna be in the East comprom Finals tonight.
Speaker 2: And then because Miami just out growling. They just out.
Speaker 1: Crowded out working them.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, working right now.
Speaker 11: Okay, the Lakers Warriors Lake Show is up three to one. They could send them home tonight. Is gonna win this in in in Golden State, in Golden State.
Speaker 5: But I'm gonna tell you something, man, if the Lakers beat Golden State, Uh, the NBA can get ready.
Speaker 2: Oh well, it's already three to one. Man, nobody's come back from that. It's oh, it's three one, but the Lakers man and.
Speaker 11: Lebron ain't never lost me as up three one seventeen and oh Ad.
Speaker 2: Is balling man, I can't believe that part.
Speaker 11: Yeah, well he ain't street. His name is Anthony David. Give his name given.
Speaker 2: We're gonna.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Junior coming up at the top of the hour. Polyamory may work for adults, but is it fair to the children. We'll talk about it right after this.
Speaker 2: Maybe don't need to be seeing this.
Speaker 1: You're listening.
Speaker 3: Morning show.
Speaker 1: In a recon his interview with The La Times, Nick Cannon opened up about his yearly earnings in response to being labeled a quote deadbeat dad. Nick is forty two and he currently has twelve children with six women. Nick explained that his lifestyle requires him to generate at least one hundred million dollars a year, and he qualified that his child support payments exceed three million per year, to which he commented that's not a lot of money. The La Times reported that Nick's jobs include the mass singer while'n Out, and of course he's going to take over hosting Beat Shazam for Jamie Fox that game show, and he's starring in an upcoming movie with Alec Baldwin. So the question is is Nick glamorizing polyamory and is it fair to the children. What do you think, Steve?
Speaker 2: What is polyamory?
Speaker 1: You know, it's when you have more multiple lovers, more than one I had one.
Speaker 5: Time, right, I mean, look, man, your children watch what you do more so than what you say. So they just they're watching. My children are watching. They're listening, but they're watching. And if you have girls, you have to be careful the message that you send to them. You have to be careful the message that you send to your sons. And so it just doesn't make any sense because as they grow up, they're all going to find out that they're all from different.
Speaker 2: Mothers and Papa was a rolling stone.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, and that's just it. And you're gonna do the math and add it up yourself, and you're gonna have to deal with it. These are questions that you're going to have to answer.
Speaker 2: It's not easy.
Speaker 5: Now you talk about a blended family, Lord, have mercy, you know, it's hard. A blended family is hard with folk parents you know what I mean, two from each side or something like that, or if it's just you and new woman. Yeah, that's gotta go at work.
Speaker 2: It's hard.
Speaker 5: But buddy, you put sixteen people in the mix, twelve people in the mix, twenty two people in the mix, some hard blended.
Speaker 1: I think he's okay because he can afford them.
Speaker 6: You know, it's not about you can't give attention to that many people. That's that's a lot, man.
Speaker 5: It's a difference between being a father and a dad. There's two different titles. Any man can be a father. It takes a special man to be a dad, to go to the games, to give him attention, to love them.
Speaker 2: What you see Tommy doing, you got to be special. Take the boy to the game.
Speaker 5: Still work, Still make his daughter's graduation, Still go to work, Still do his adversary for his wife. Still go to work, Still go down when his daughter cross. Still go to work, Still show up at the boys events at school, Still go to work, Still support the boy that's in college.
Speaker 2: That's work. That's dad. That's what daddy is. That's dad.
Speaker 5: That right there. That's different. About to give a damn about your money. A hundred million boy, they wilding out like that.
Speaker 9: Wi.
Speaker 8: But these women, they know that they're getting into this relationship.
Speaker 1: They know his lifestyle is not a secret. You know they signing up for it.
Speaker 2: So dam I think we live in a time now where everything is acceptable.
Speaker 5: I think the way they have these relationships, I think it's more people getting involved with the being a parent without concerning themselves, without being a husband and wife. I think it's more acceptable to have children in alternate ways now. I think people are just doing what they want to do for the convenience of themselves. I think it's people doing stuff in front of eight children that people used to be concerned about doing in front of their children. No, it's now we all sitting around smoking weed. But I couldn't make no decisions at my susan, No and now and now kids making decisions.
Speaker 1: You ain't running enough? Yeah at all, somewhere and sit down.
Speaker 2: I couldn't even turn the tv.
Speaker 1: You coming up in twenty minutes after the hour live more of the Steve Harvey Morning Show. Right after this, you're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show. Well it is wellness Wednesday, and Tommy, you've been using elevate Yep, you've been using it. You've been using it every day, right daily, for your runs, for your workouts, stuff like that.
Speaker 6: So tell us what you think of about it every morning. Best flavor in the world. Best flavor in the world. Actually, I ain't gonna lie to you. One morning I made it twice.
Speaker 2: It was so good. I said, I'm gonna dang it there bit more this here, and I made a whole nother a whole other dose of it.
Speaker 6: I was like, Okay, I ain't supposed to drink this much of it, but I'm gonna drink smoke anyway.
Speaker 2: Anyway, it gives me a lot of It gives me a lot of energy. I can put three miles in.
Speaker 6: I'm not as winded, so I'm getting a whole lot better putting it in three miles on a daily basis. But yeah, elevators, the beasts, I ain't gonna lie to you.
Speaker 2: Elevate you.
Speaker 6: You're looking for some extra any Oh, I'm the I'm the the the cherry one, that's me all.
Speaker 1: Day, tart chair. Everybody fat, cheering ta chair.
Speaker 2: And it ain't taught to me. It's kind of sweet. I like, yeah, I'm still the chocolate dude.
Speaker 1: Chocolate.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But it's elevate you dot Com.
Speaker 5: You all, and you can get started on the health journey to really get yourself improved for the upcoming summer. By the time summer get here, you'll be a lot more energetic, your digestion to be a lot bit better, and you have a lot more mental clarity. With elevayu dot com. Just go online, y'all and order yours today. Get a subscription. They'll send it to your house and stay tuned. Coming in June at Walmart, six brand new products will be coming out only at Walmart. I will let you know when it happens.
Speaker 1: All right, We'll have more of the Steve Harvey Morning Show coming up in thirty three minutes after we'll play around it. Would you rather right after this you're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show. You know, I was thinking about starting a new business. I don't know. I thought about maybe a food truck. Then I thought I don't cook well. Whether you're starting a new business or growing one, if you want it to be successful, you need the most talented people on your team. And that's where zip recruiter comes in. Zip recruiters matching technology finds qualified candidates for a wide range of roles and you can invite your top choices to apply to your jobs. Let ZipRecruiter fill all your role with the right candidates. For out of five employers who post on ZipRecruiter get a quality candidate within the first day. Go to ZipRecruiter dot com slash strawberry to try ZipRecruiter for free. That's ZipRecruiter dot com slash st.
Speaker 2: R A w b e r r Y.
Speaker 1: It is time now for a round of would you rather? Would you rather sweat profusely when aroused or would you rather become speechless? So? Are we sweating? Sweating sweating or are we unable to speak?
Speaker 2: I'm going to do both of them, though I know sweating and can't say nothing. I'm going to be right. I can't old my mouth. You're gonna have to say something to me. I can't talk, Steve.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I ain't gonna be able to sweat profusely because then I'd be like a dog when they come in out the rain shaken because I'm already shaking.
Speaker 2: And if I got the water splashing off me, it ain't gonna be good.
Speaker 11: Junior, I already say it be I'll be speechless, can't be, but I kind.
Speaker 13: Of need that I need.
Speaker 1: All right, Yeah, all right? Would you rather call your wife a liar? Or tell your wife she's nutty?
Speaker 5: A f.
Speaker 6: Rather?
Speaker 1: Would you rather? Would you rather stop the judgment?
Speaker 6: I'm not gonna say nothing. Want it into my wife, grazy junr. Don't say nothing.
Speaker 2: I got this. You don't say nothing nothing.
Speaker 5: Well, I'm saying that the same way I would rather say you nutty, am, But I definitely thought it.
Speaker 12: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Say it this morning. But see, I can't say you're a liar.
Speaker 5: That will open up, that will open up the Pandora's closet, because then, oh, you ain't never lied.
Speaker 2: No, it's a it's a closet.
Speaker 5: Oh you ain't never lied. And then I got to start backtrack and try to remember all them.
Speaker 1: So and you're so good at that.
Speaker 2: I can't. I can't. I can't get challenged, all right, I can't say that to my wife.
Speaker 1: Would you rather have a hall pass for a threesome or a hall pass for sex with a celebrity?
Speaker 17: Trump?
Speaker 5: It's just a game, okay, But let me ask you a question, dude. The celebrity had to, won't you too?
Speaker 6: Though?
Speaker 2: I need to get this hall passing.
Speaker 6: We get rejected, Yeah, we'll get rejected, absolutely not earlie, I'm here.
Speaker 11: All right.
Speaker 1: That's today's rounded, would you rather, guys? Thank you. We'll be back with our last break of the day and some closing remarks from the one and only Steve Harvey right after this.
Speaker 3: You're listening hard morning show.
Speaker 1: Well, before we get to our closing remarks again, we do want to say that our prayers and our thoughts are with the families impacted by the mass shooting at the Allen, Texas Outlet mall, and of course those impacted by the mass shooting at an Atlanta medical office building. Kudos to our first responders, the police, the medical staff that reach reacted to diffuse both tragedies and get those victims the immediately the immediate medical care they needed. Thank you to them, always just right there in the time of need. And boil Boy.
Speaker 8: So sad because after these mass shootings they happened so often in this country. We see the victims, we see their names, and then it's.
Speaker 2: Like it's gone, it's gone.
Speaker 1: It happens again, Yeah, he said, it's almost like yeah, immediately after that, here we go again.
Speaker 8: Here we go again, there's a real people that lost their lots and people were murdered.
Speaker 1: It's so sad and doubtless this little.
Speaker 8: Boy from a family, the Asian family, he lost his mother, his dad, and his brother.
Speaker 1: Do you know the kind of trauma this child, Yeah, and healing. It's unthinkable.
Speaker 8: What is going on in this country. And they just won't do anything about control balls.
Speaker 2: They will not. The governor have made it even easier.
Speaker 8: Yeah, lost, he's a trip, he's a trip.
Speaker 1: Yes, I totally agree.
Speaker 2: All right, yeah, switching gifts.
Speaker 8: Well, Mother's Day is coming up, y'all you all ready, and let's say this.
Speaker 6: My wife is not my mama, she not she my kids mama, and my kids need to get their mama something for Mother's Day.
Speaker 2: My mama, I'm gonna buy my mama something.
Speaker 6: That's Mother's Day. Is Mother's Day, it's for your mama. I'm gonna give something to my mama. And my kids. Now they're gonna give them some money to get their mama something. But that's ty care your mama. I'm gonna take care of my mama. Somebody had my mars I thought he was. Yes, yes, I was gonna ask you when people pass away and they at the funeral home.
Speaker 2: Do they put drawers on them before the funeral?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: I can answer that. Just put your hands on.
Speaker 5: Like if you in the casket in this halfway there, you can just lay a tie across because you ain't gonna see nothing but the upper body anyway, Just lay a tie.
Speaker 6: I don't want to get the help and it ain't got no drawers on. That's all I'm saying. I just don't want to get there. Well, you know, ain't nobody gonna notice that in heaven anywhere that you ain't got your drawers. I'm pretty sure the robe in the wings are covered. Anybody else got a question.
Speaker 1: That shut the room?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I tried to give him something super question. Anybody else?
Speaker 1: So, who do you have in the basketball finals? Let's just talk about that. Who do you want to win? Is Lebron gonna make it?
Speaker 2: I would love to see Philly against the Lakers. M M okay, that's different. That's good. That would be a huge one.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 8: I have a friend that lives is Philly.
Speaker 2: Because I love to see a d against Joel and b.
Speaker 8: That's okay, Okay, I was saying I had a friend that lizeb Philly, and they're saying something has to give because the Eagles lost the Super Bowl.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 2: People in Philly need to shut up. That's what you need to do.
Speaker 5: Because Alicia asked, was in the super Bowl? You don't even you don't even know what they feel like. Something got to guild, if something got to Gill, y'all, don't shut up complaining.
Speaker 10: If you if you had Joelian b athletic ability, oh, would you have a lot of attitude when.
Speaker 2: You people saw you up?
Speaker 11: Would you really?
Speaker 5: First of all, dog, I would play like a big man. The thing I don't like about today's basketball game is to play a big man.
Speaker 2: I just don't like it.
Speaker 5: Man, I don't want to walk cut my TV on to watch some seven foot of shooting thirty percent from three point line, show ass under the basket and do something. Yeah, get down there and go to war and go to work. I don't want to watch a seven foot of missing three pointers. Where's your big ass out of his shooting foe? Anyway, you're down there, you can touch the rill without jumping down there, and you out here trying to throw one in for three.
Speaker 2: So you raise your fing up, show man, come on, and that's the only thing I don't like Steph Steph Curry.
Speaker 5: Oh okay, Steph Curry revolutionized basketball. But you're talking about a guy who is the greatest shooter to ever live to play this game. He's simply the greatest shooter to ever live. I've never seen that. I thought Ray Allen's jumper was pretty, but Steph Curry can get that jumper off from anywhere everywhere. What he's doing, Man, he's such a shooter. He know when they leave his hand, if it's good. He turned around, go to I ain't never seen him turn around go the other way, and it ain't going No, he just you know. Look, I'm hold school, right, So I've been holding and sticking to the notion that Jordan is the greatest basketball playoff all the time. Yeah, and that I've ever seen. I cannot ignore what I'm seeing though. I cannot ignore what I'm looking with my eyes, because this dude is doing it for He's thirty nine years old, and dog, he's still balling.
Speaker 2: He cost he cost a little.
Speaker 5: That little light skined board of Memphis cost him his career. I pope bands, Well, boy, what's wrong with you?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 2: Respect King ran through him though he got to work now unemployed.
Speaker 5: Yeah, have a great day, y'all, talk to to date.
Speaker 2: Absolutely love to hear from you.
Speaker 11: Okay.
Speaker 1: For all Steve Harvey contests, no purchase necessary, VOIDWAAR prohibited. Participants must be legal US residents at least eighteen years old, unless otherwise dated. For complete contest rules, visit Steve Harvey fm dot com. You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show