Speaker 1: I went to karaoke with a few friends the other night, so sad about it, and I.
Speaker 2: Forgot the lyrics to the birthday song.
Speaker 3: What what heck?
Speaker 2: So I had to google it.
Speaker 3: They're literally written down for you at karaoke check.
Speaker 2: How do you not remember the Happy Birthday song? Yeah, it was a pretty low moment for me. I looked it up. You know what I found? I found TikTok click.
Speaker 1: Even lower with TikTok clicks get time. We're all shocked at how many clicks that viral video has been getting, got some of the biggest tiktoks in the past week. Get right to your first TikTok click Shock, which is from a TikToker by the name of Brianna Romero. Okay, she goes by the moniker at Brinny Cakes.
Speaker 2: She's a baker, got.
Speaker 3: A big old anyway, I thought so too.
Speaker 2: I was like, that's my follow up? Yeah, well, either way.
Speaker 1: Her video was about a recent order that went wrong at her bakery in the most hilarious way. It's been viewed now over eleven million times. It all started when she got a rush order from a lady who DMed her asking if she could make an Emo cake, and she was thinking, yeah, of course I love Emo, I love goth. That should be fun and pretty simple.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah I will.
Speaker 1: It's plus, Brianna had been perfecting her black frosting recently, so this was a great opportunity to use it tested out. So she made it, and right before the cake was set to be delivered, she reached out to the client and she asked if they wanted a number candle to go along with it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The reply was yes, it's for my granddaughter. She's turning four.
Speaker 3: Oh oh wait, that's a little rocker granddaughter at four.
Speaker 2: Though, that's what Brianna thought.
Speaker 1: It was a little weird because she doesn't know if any other emo four year old girls.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I love to see them all hanging out. I feel like if anybody's Emo, it's definitely Toddlers, I mean honestly.
Speaker 1: But she thought, you know what, maybe the girl likes the show Wednesday from the Adams Family, watches it with her.
Speaker 2: Older siblings or something.
Speaker 1: Trying to reason it out, so she just sent one more message saying, if you don't mind me asking what's the theme of the party, and the woman replied, sesame Street and that's when brianna s flowed back and she realized she misread the first message.
Speaker 2: It didn't say Emo, it said Elmo Cake.
Speaker 1: So, with less than an hour before the delivery was supposed to go out, Brianna rushed to her local Albertson's grocery store and begged the bakery.
Speaker 2: For an Elmo cake topper to add on top of the black Emo cake to cover up all the you know, skulls and pentagrams on there.
Speaker 3: Can you imagine if it was instead of tookle me Elmo, It's just cry me Elmo.
Speaker 1: Here's the final result after she got the Elmo topper.
Speaker 2: Here's the picture.
Speaker 1: So, like I said, eleven million views on that video, thousands of comments with people thinking it was absolutely hilarious, and a lot of them asking for a full goth reproduction of the Emo Elmo Goth.
Speaker 3: I'm with you, Sesame Street goes goth.
Speaker 2: So she made that she did? Really?
Speaker 3: Please tell me has a nose piercing.
Speaker 1: This one has a blurry Elmo on the top, rocking side bangs hanging over one of its eyes.
Speaker 3: I'm just waiting for Elmo to flip his head so that the bank we.
Speaker 1: Got to get these photos up on our Instagram at Brook and Jeffery. But again people loved it. And now Brionna's bakery business is blowing up because of this.
Speaker 3: I want so bad Elm.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she goes to rapscaut.
Speaker 1: He's never had anything go viral on TikTok ever and an accident.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and still does good work. You can tell you at her jobs. Emo Elmo for the wind today. That was a TikTok click shock. Your next TikTok click shot.
Speaker 1: Is actually a new trend where people are sharing the weird, funny.
Speaker 2: Text messages that they've received from their parents.
Speaker 3: Oh my god. Yeah, this is Jose every day in the sibout his dad.
Speaker 1: It doesn't even have an official name or hashtag, but most people who participate it add a snippet from the song Butterfly fly Away, which Alexis knows is a Hannah Montana song.
Speaker 3: You want me to sing you a bit of it? Yeah, go for it up to play the butterflies fly Away? Yeah about reading Rainbow are party in the USA?
Speaker 2: In the USA?
Speaker 3: Yeah, they say butterflies fly away. Yeah, I think you're talking about.
Speaker 1: The song says Butterfly fly Away on here, but that's not the important part anyway.
Speaker 2: One woman named.
Speaker 1: Elizabeth posted a message that she sent to her dad over text, saying can you talk, I'm having a panic attack. Oh oh, and Dad's response golfing, do a push up? Love you, He's got a focus. Another girl named Emma posted her screenshot that says, Dad, I think someone's breaking into the house right now and I'm freaking out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So what's Dad's reply? Oh gosh, thumbs up emoji. Look speaking of a finger emojis.
Speaker 1: Recently, my mom, dad, and sister were in a group text together and my dad was just telling.
Speaker 2: My mom, Honey, I'm on the.
Speaker 1: Way home if you need anything from the store, and my mom replied with the middle finger emoji.
Speaker 3: I just love that your parents are texting the group family chat about what they're ongoings are I don't realize that they're not texting each other.
Speaker 2: It's hilarious.
Speaker 1: Another text is from a dad who's trying to be cool here and he's laughing at his daughter's joke and puts skull crossbones and skull crossbones emoji, then the word sleigh spelled like Santa Sleigh. I g h Although if anybody does slay it is Santa.
Speaker 2: Yeah, those are your stories for the day. We got your phone shop coming up.
Speaker 3: Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning.